[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you guys know how I can get Diablo 3 for free? Im a poorfag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 272258.jpg (577KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
272258.jpg
577KB, 1920x1080px
Any of you guys know how I can get Diablo 3 for free? Im a poorfag with barely enough money for food every month and wondering if I can somehow get it for free. I don't need Reaper of Souls, just the regular game. Spending another New Years alone, atleast want to enjoy it with a cool game.
>>
Play the demo
>>
>>322177423
I have multiple times, killing the Skeleton King gets old, haha
>>
Those fucking hips. More like diablo, lord of seduction.
>>
>want to enjoy it with a cool game
Look elsewhere then
>>
Poorfag will never experience Belial lmao
>>
Nigga what's your id so I can buy it for you?
>>
>>322177150
play path of exile
>>
>>322177150
OP here
>>
File: OP.png (4KB, 367x92px) Image search: [Google]
OP.png
4KB, 367x92px
>>322178159

Holy fk if this is real then I thank you so much.

BurgerKingTM#1423
>>
>>322178659
I dont know how to prove that I'm op
>>
>>322178659
You got a steam ID? I can add you as a friend and send you the key.

Can't install the battle net launcher at this moment.
>>
>>322178989
Yes I do, http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170112045/

This is me, holy moly if this is real you will have made my year.
>>
>>322179147
So? what happened?
>>
>>322179662
Currently chatting with a guy on steam, waiting to see if he is for real. Seems nice though.
>>
make a sob story on the diablo subreddit about how you somehow lost your account and how you're sorry you won't be able to play with the rest of them with the upcoming patch

suckers always give free shit to those sob stories there
>>
>>322179924
no shit I got ksp by crying how the games is too expensive
>>
Its a great game but if you have no money 'path of exiles' might be a better choice
>>
>>322180591
Path of Exile is 100% the right choice.
>>
File: 1446960246957.gif (11KB, 730x413px) Image search: [Google]
1446960246957.gif
11KB, 730x413px
>>322181692
Path of Exile is only good if you have slight autism to delve into builds and deeper mechanics.
If you do though, it's much more rewarding and longer lasting than D3.

D3 is fun in its own merit, but character customization and loot is fucking lobotomized. You will also have best in slot gear after playing for 3 days, killing all sense of progression.
It does have the better skill effects, animations and combat though.

Fun for 1 weeks tops.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.