[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What're their names again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 470291656.jpg (35KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
470291656.jpg
35KB, 480x272px
What're their names again?
>>
Snorlax and Pikachu
>>
James and the Giant Peach
>>
Tupac and Biggie
>>
Game Is and Shit After Them
>>
Bad meme and Dead meme
>>
glaz and Pulitz
>>
Four Year Old and Meme
>>
fatty and furry
>>
Ornstein and Smough
>>
Ren and Stimpy
>>
/v/ and /fit/
>>
File: 1444937635354.png (32KB, 400x428px) Image search: [Google]
1444937635354.png
32KB, 400x428px
>>322175218
>>
the gruesome twosome
>>
>>322174250
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3d94pxVRQU
>>
>>322174651
How true is this? I'm stuck on o&s right now, but I've looked at maps of the other places and they look pretty fucking shit.
>>
>>322176513
it's pretty much true
>>
>>322176513
the last 3 dungeons are pretty meh the second time around, but I think they're pretty cool if its your first time going through them. Plus New Londo is pretty neat if you haven't done that already
>>
CMON AND SLAM
>>
>>322176513

The only good bosses after them is Nito and Sif (if you haven't beaten Sif yet)
>>
>>322176513
Anor londo is definately the peak of the game's quality (excluding the dlc) but not everything after it is complete garbage. New londo, catacombs, totg and dukes are all decent levels, just not on the same tier of quality as what has come so far. Demon ruins/Lost izalith are trash though.
>>
Timon and Pumba
>>
>>322178271

Pretty much this, you'll still enjoy the game.
>>
I just got naked and lighting zweinhandered them, anyone who had trouble with them needs to git gud
>>
>>322176513
There's a definite drop off in quality, but its still fun. New Londo and the Dukes Archives are both really unique areas, and Dukes plus the crystal area is one of the more memorable parts of the game to me. Tomb of the Giants is kind of cool but the skellington area leading up to Neato fucking sucks. I understand why everyone hates Generic Hell Land (Izalith), but I really enjoyed it (apart from the shit Bed of Chaos fight.) I thought they really nailed the feeling of descending into hell.

That being said I've only done one playthrough so my opinion on Dark Souls is invalid.
>>
>>322178731
I wish someone told me that fast rolling and stun locking with a big weapon makes the game 10x easier. My nobleknight playthrough with a sword and board was a knightmare.
>>
File: 981351.jpg (340KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
981351.jpg
340KB, 1366x768px
>>322174250
>>
>>322178731
But they're lightning resistant you doofus
>>
>>322178271
>mfw people say Anor Londo is the peak of DaS near me
>mfw bitches don't respect muh catacombs and Sen's
>>
>>322177812

I don't like Nito at all. It's exactly the kind of boss that people give DS2 shit for, Nito is really easy but then there's a gang of skeletons riding your ass constantly
>>
>>322174250
Aachi and Ssipak
>>
>>322179921
Nigga they're saying it's the climax. That it's the top. That you've reached the ultimate conclusion and everything after that is downhill.

Also catacombs are shit.
>>
>>322176513
Tomb of the Giants used to be a nightmare to me, but now I find the place really cozy. You can dodge most enemies and nobody really invades there. Nito is a neat boss. All in all, I wish it was a longer level.
>>
>>322174250
Wilhelm and Von?
>>
>>322180703
I, too greatly enjoy Tomb of the Giants. Great atmosphere, great multiple-pathing, and the shrine right at Nito's fog-gate gave me chills the first time I saw it. It's very primitive/archaic-looking and conotates some real shit is about to happen. The actual fight is just a high-poise slugfest but Nito is my favorite Dark Souls character.
>>
>>322174250
Pepe and Wojak
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.