[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHO HERE IS READY TO GO HIIGARA?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: homeowrld.jpg (6KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
homeowrld.jpg
6KB, 302x167px
WHO HERE IS READY TO GO HIIGARA?
>>
I'm readying my body right now. I've got all the manuals for all the games, and I even have homeworld: cataclysm ready to go.
>>
if I never played it before, what size will the dicks be that enter me in multiplayer?
>>
inb4 shit tons of threads about people not saving all the cryotrays
>>
>>283701279

Probably an 8/10 on the dick scale. That's what builds character. Get your ass in there and lose shit tons of games, but remember to have fun. That's the only way you become better.
>>
>>283700665
I already bought this shit when i first heard about it
>>
File: 1372043521165.gif (3MB, 300x215px) Image search: [Google]
1372043521165.gif
3MB, 300x215px
I'm honestly expecting a subpar job.

I hope that they do it well, but I'm expecting them to just royally fuck it all up.
>>
>>283701626

I was surprised to see it on steam's top seller list(I think it was in spot #2?)
>>
>Supporting Shitbox
Fuck off Randy, you're dead to me.
>>
>>283701735

Well, at least we have the original versions of homeworld 1 and 2 in the collection. I still have no idea why the cataclysm expansion isn't included.
>>
I'm pretty fucking excited, it is GOAT in my opinion. Unfortunately Cataclysm isn't in it, which was my favorite.
>>
>>283701735
Judging b y the gameplay videos, it does seem they are actually putting effort into it. Unlike the shitty H3 HD shit, the graphics are visibly improved here and you get the originals as well from what I understand.

The games are hard to get nowadays (no digital distributor sells it as far as I know) so as long as the originals are in good shape it might be worth the money anyway.
>>
>>283701884
I read some where that the original source code for cataclysm was lost
>>
>>283702053
>>283701884
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/139695-Gearbox-Homeworld-Cataclysm-Re-Release-Comes-Down-to-Finding-the-Source-Code
>>
>>283701884
They said that they didn't have the source code, not sure if that's true or not.
>>
>>283702256

Why can't gearbox just extract the game from a regular CD? Let me know if I'm talking out of my ass, because I honestly am confused.
>>
File: 1422845860593.gif (73KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1422845860593.gif
73KB, 1200x1200px
>>283702256
They actually lost the fucking game, kek.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.