[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All three games berate you for choosing to destroy Genophage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 22

File: urdnot-wrex.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
urdnot-wrex.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>All three games berate you for choosing to destroy Genophage cure
>Destroy Genophage cure everytime, "HOLY FUCK SHEPARD YOU ARE WORSE THAN HITLER!!"

Why is Bioware so fucking incompetent and live in fairy tale land? Krogan make up the majority of fucking mercenary enemies you fight, Krogan pick fights all the time, Krogan KILL NONSTOP, yet because Wrex says they changed, I'm supposed to believe the Krogan aren't gonna be violent anymore? What happens when Wrex dies and someone new takes over and decides the Krogan are oppressed and should rule everything? Fuck you Bioware, and fuck the Krogan.
>>
>>283541607
>destroy the cure for ebola so that every African would die
>holy shit you're worse than Hitler
I mean niggers are always starting fights, mugging people, stealing shit, killing shit etc. why am I the bad person?
>>
>>283541889
>Implying this shit isn't true in real life

See AIDS, humans are always trying to systematically remove each other.
>>
>>283541607

>Krogan make up the majority of fucking mercenary enemies you fight

They're mostly humans.

But, no I would cure the genophage but keep the cure. I don't trust that the Krogran overnight left their warmongering behind.

At the very least, if I would cure them, I'd keep keep the Geth around as a counter-weight in case they fall back into their old ways.
>>
>>283541607
The krogan are literally space niggers
>>
File: femshep.png (453KB, 467x600px) Image search: [Google]
femshep.png
453KB, 467x600px
>>283541607
Look I don't give a damn about the krogan, but you didn't seriously shoot Mordin in the back did you?
>>
>>283541607
Ashley go to bed
>>
>>283542075
I didn't play 3 because 3 was shit. 2 was dogshit too though, and I dropped the series after that.
>>
It's not like the Krogan didn't bring it upon themselves.
>>
>>283541607
>>283541889
They have no society, they can't reproduce, they have no reason to hold meaningful relationships with each other because they are not held together by bonds of family, so they live like mercenary niggers with no culture, government or future.
>>
A race of aliens being dicks doesn't justify genocide, especially in the face of near-certain doom at the hands of the Reapers.
>>
>>283542027

Geth vs cured Krogan: who wins?
>>
>Krogan driven to near extinction.
>After centuries of being affected by the Genophage, a cure is finally revealed.
>Even with the cure discovered, administering it to the entire planet was accomplished by nothing short of a miracle.
>Krogan work with the races of the galaxy to defeat the Reapers.
>Wrex becomes Krogan Emperor and unites all the clans under one banner.
>Tuchanka over the years is restored to it's lush green state, population increases, and civilization/economy is booming for the Krogan.
>Despite being educated and raised under the new teachings and culture of Wrex's new order, a random future Krogan leader decides to wage war on the galaxy again.

Yeah I don't think so OP. The Krogan would have to be monumentally stupid to follow that idiot into war with the galaxy. Could it happen? Yes, but it's highly unlikely.
>>
You also have to think. Mordin was the one who made the Genophage. The Genophage hasn't been around that long. SO, if we are looking at it like that, the Krogan, while still KNOWING that the Genophage exists, continue to fight, start war, and be stupid, effectively dwindling their numbers like crazy even though they know they can't reproduce. So it's their fault for where their at.
>>
>>283542486

Geth, easily. The Geth would beat any race, shit they could probably beat the Reapers if given enough forewarning for a huge military buildup.
>>
File: 1421598289494.png (19KB, 405x315px) Image search: [Google]
1421598289494.png
19KB, 405x315px
>>283542396
Are you trying to say that, they have no style, they have no grace?
>>
>>283542539
>The Krogan would have to be monumentally stupid to follow that idiot into war with the galaxy. Could it happen? Yes, but it's highly unlikely.
This has happened numerous times in Human history, of fucking course it would happen to an alien race
>>
>>283542539
The Krogan are a warrior race, they live to fight. You're assuming it's merely a cultural thing, but they're fucking built with redundant hearts and central nervous systems, all things to enable them to fight more and fight harder.
>>
File: 1334136465631.png (129KB, 366x335px) Image search: [Google]
1334136465631.png
129KB, 366x335px
>>283542415
>A race of aliens being dicks doesn't justify genocide
What if this alien race destroyed your colonies and constantly tried to kill you?
>>
>>283542720
The Krogan have about as much chance to wage war as most other races in the galaxy. Plus there's no fucking way the Krogan could win against the Council races. Especially now that Humans are a part of it, and the fucking awful shit they're capable of when they want to win.
>>
File: Tuchanka_-_Mordin_shot.png (4MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Tuchanka_-_Mordin_shot.png
4MB, 3840x2160px
>>283542195
It seriously has to be one of the most heartless damn scenes in gaming.
>>
>>283543109

The Krogan are warriors first. When you spend dozens of years fighting and learning how to fight you don't just put your weapons down and learn how to be a fucking scientist.
>>
>>283541607
Did you even play the game(s)? You don't even get judged harshly for it.

The only characters who confront Shepard over the cure in ME3 are Mordin and Wrex which are both obvious as hell. The fuck would you be expecting?

Meanwhile both Garrus and Javik support destroying the cure while everyone else is neutral about it. Also "all three games berate you for it"? Not even remotely true.
>>
>>283542873
>You're assuming it's merely a cultural thing, but they're fucking built with redundant hearts and central nervous systems, all things to enable them to fight more and fight harder.

So who's to say they can't continue to be mercenaries? Being built to fight doesn't mean you have to go to war. There's mercenary work, hunting, gladiatorial games at the Citadel arena, etc.
>>
>>283543128
If anything, it's what the fucker deserves. It's any wonder how he hasn't died a long time ago for all the WW2 nazi doctor shit he did.
>>
>>283543205
> When you spend dozens of years fighting and learning how to fight you don't just put your weapons down and learn how to be a fucking scientist.

And yet I met at least 3 different Krogan scientists in my playthrough of the games.
>>
I don't buy this whole "They're warriors they have to fight!" bullshit. Human beings share 96% of their DNA with fucking Chimps who are the biggest cunts of the animal kingdom and are extremely violent. You guys are implying the Krogan can't evolve and become a more rational thinking species.

Because Wrex is clearly one of the first of many to come.
>>
File: 1403346333007.jpg (216KB, 900x1197px) Image search: [Google]
1403346333007.jpg
216KB, 900x1197px
>>283543285
How you gonna ice a brotha like that behind his back?
>>
Fuck those frog faced faggots.

Humanity First is the only way to play these games
>>
>>283543285
Are you one of these fags who would kill Paarthurnax in Skyrim, despite that he atoned for his crimes?
>>
>>283541607
i like how you argue as if either choice has any actual effect on the ending sequence. As if building up your army has any effect whatsoever on the ending.

not even a few of the your allies joining you in battle. Nothing.
>>
>>283543029
It still doesn't justify genocide. Even after Pearl Harbor, we had no intention of decimating the Japanese and killing every last one of them.

Even under normal circumstances genocide would be horrible, but the impending Reaper attack makes it even worse. The most bloodthirsty, remotely-friendly race in the universe, and you're gonna commit mass genocide on them? That's not just evil, it's retarded.
>>
>>283543128

I shot him in the back because he defied me. I liked him but nobody refuses me.
>>
>>283543793

I'll decide if he's atoned for his crimes

And he's guilty. Of being a big man eating dragon.
>>
>>283543954
Well, shooting friend in the back is pretty much thing for pussies.
Face him like a man, faggot.
>>
>>283543793
>Atoned for his sins
>Did horrible massacres
You can't just stop and say "woops i'm sorry let me teach you some useless shit" and think it's all forgiven.

That would be like Russia nuking Norway, and then insisting on helping them rebuild.
>>
>>283543828

The Japanese were still human

>Even under normal circumstances genocide would be horrible, but the impending Reaper attack makes it even worse.

There is no fighting the reapers by conventional means.
>>
>>283543397

3 out of how many hundreds of Krogans you meet/fight.
>>
The way I always felt about it was, if you've kept Wrex alive from ME1 and done his sidequest shit in 2, then you cure the genophage, because Wrex unites his people under the flag of "DON'T BE FUCKING RETARDS, YOU FUCKING RETARDS!" and the influence of the female krogan further adding to that means that we hopefully won't see another Krogan uprising during his generation, which is a long goddamn time.

If it's Wreave, fuck no I'm not curing the genophage. That greasy fucker spends the whole game rubbing his hands together and chuckling evilly about how he's going to murder all the salarians and turians and how he'll RULE THE GALAXY. Fuck that guy.

Wrex, though, is Shepard's BEST. FUCKING. FRIEND.

Think about it, you come back from the dead and meat Garrus, he's all "Hey, help me with this." Tali's all "You're working with them!?" Ashley/Kaiden is all "YOU'RE WORKING WITH THEM!?"

Wrex, though, sees you and gives you a motherfucking hug. "SHEPARD! MY FRIEND!" Wrex is a fucking saint, and if you double crossed him you're a shitty human being.
>>
>>283544159
>The Japanese were still human

Oh, so committing genocide against a sentient race is fine because they're aliens?
>>
>>283544317

The term is xenocide. And yes.
>>
>>283544139
>friend
>face him like a man

xD No
>>
I hated the fact that no matter what the game REFUSED to let you play as a human loyalist.

I felt like I was playing some civil rights game where no matter what you choose you have to agree that aliens are okay.

>option to say fuck all aliens, let's go alone?
>NOPE
>we still need allies :^)

>Ash talking about how she doesnt trust aliens
>want to agree?
>NOPE
>still need allies :^)

>save tali's life
>give tali geth intel
>save tali's father's ship and hide all his secrets
>lie to everyone for tali's lone benefit
>cunt still steals from you
>kill off her lying, theiving, genocidal race
>somehow youre the bad guy

shit goes on and on.

Fuck aliens.
this game is fucking boring
the story is lame
the characters are lame
the gameplay is lame
anyone who worked on this game and wasn't the composer of the music should feel complete embarrassment.
>>
>>283544317
>what is wh40k
>>
>Literally starting to get culture and society
>Not even out of the ttribe phase
>Grabbed by space frogs
>Forced to go to space , learn advanced warfare and go die because the frogs don't want to
>Have yo get into massive fucking gaping holes in the ground in huge planets to die fighting as cannon fodder against fucking huge bugs that shoot acid and have razor blade tentacles. Oh they also have biotics
>Forced to reproduce all the time and send your kids to fight
>War ends and they gift you a FUCKING PLANET AND A STATUE. WOW THANKS I'M SURE THAT'S ENOUGHT FOR THE BILLIONS WHO DIED
>Start conquering more planets like literally every other race did. Only you a dumb nigga because you didn't even discover math before they made you into russian military
>The ones who forced you to holocaust yourself (lol it's k becuz you can reproduz fast) spread a disease in your home planet that genetically kills your race

Yeah they were warmonging idiots for starting shit up. But Krogans are the only race that fllows sheppard into war with the Reapers while only asking for a cure. Every other race ignores you or wants to cut shady deals instead of dealing with the fucking problem.

Also if you think krogans will want another genophage after the ast one and start stirring shit up after wrex and grunt , you can just come there with your galactic fucking reaper police army and wreck them the fuck out. Because you didn't choose the 12 yeaar old "We destroy them or they destroy us XD" ending right?
>>
>>283541889
>trying to say factually accurate things sarcastically

You fucked up
>>
>>283544470
Then yes, that does make you worse than Hitler, because there is no adequate justification for killing off the entire species.
>>
>>283544756

They're assholes and a threat to my species. Fuck em.
>>
>>283544283

Pretty much this. Wrex is even clever enough to know if you produced a fake genophage cure and you can tell he'll listen to the matriarch, unlike Wreave.
>>
>>283543128
I wouldn't blame people for being so mad over Bioware removing all the ambiguity of his character that they shot him.
>>
>>283543793

Are you one of those fags who would kill Vivec in Morrowind, despite that he atoned for his chimes?
>>
>>283542634
These niggers are the scum of the human race.
>>
>>283541607
They're liberals anon. They'll allow mass immigration until their family is tortured and murdered and they'll still forgive them. There is no ability for these people to accept that some cultures are not meant to be mixed with civilization and should be left to their mudlands. Just because some turn out to be kind of okay doesn't mean its okay for a few of them to slaughter people.
>>
>>283545024
I think we universally agree that Vivec did nothing wrong.
Although he did much wrong and never really did anything to make up for that.
>>
>>283545024

heh

But seriously fuck Vivec. Stupid asshole won't even really get rid of the meteor above the city, and insisted on maintaining slavery in morrowind.

Stupid tranny faggot half nigger elf
>>
File: 1421959685518.jpg (70KB, 859x492px) Image search: [Google]
1421959685518.jpg
70KB, 859x492px
The Krogan are Orcs.

Wrex is Thrall.

Guess what happens when "Thrall" leaves?

Yeah.
>>
>>283544283
My issue is that Krogan culture dictates they listen to the toughest guy on the block, and when Wrex either dies or someone tougher comes around, odds are good they'll all start following that guy. And if that guy's a violent punk he could easily undo Wrex's progress by bringing Krogans back to 'their good old days'. Wrex is a good guy, but I don't think he can undo thousands of years of deeply ingrained warmongering history and culture in however many years he has left.
>>
>implying Shepard needs anyone else except at the ending of Mass Effect 2
>>
>>283541607

What really sucks, is that I can´t play as a speciesist human loyalist.

Human council, human everything.

I wish we got a choice of wiping out all aliens.

Or at least infect them with human DNA.
>>
>>283541889
>comparing krogans to niggers

Cmon man, at least krogans have attractive women and don't breed like shitty, poor rabbits
>>
>>283542396

But they were ALWAYS like that. It was the pillar in which the salarians and the turians justified the deployment of the genophage in the first place. The krogan rebellion featured fucking asteroid drops on the turian worlds
>>
File: 1423355593221.jpg (10KB, 300x234px) Image search: [Google]
1423355593221.jpg
10KB, 300x234px
>>283545480
>Both married a character we only knew for five seconds.
>Both cured their race
>Both Have that one rival that questions their every move. (Guy voiced by Worf)
>Grunt is garrosh in making.
>>
>>283545690
Hell, as soon as they invented gunpowder, the number one cause of death switched from dieing to the wildlife to murder.
>>
>>283545690
Aye. when they finallyredbrua aimsord split atom, they nuked themselves to hell and back.
>>
>>283546041

For fucks sake, they did it TWICE!
>>
Oh god why do I even enter these threads I'm still fucking mad and this makes me remember it god fucking damnit Bioware
>>
>>283545589
THIS
>Humans haven't been in the council that long but have quickly risen to the top
>No other alien race fucking trusts them at all
>Everyone thinks twice before even dealing with them
>No one wants to help them when they need help but are the first to come to the humans when they need help

Fuck the aliens. They are all dicks.
>>
>>283546151
I guess I missed that.
>>
>>283544582
Nearly all games that get the greenlight in America have to be pro-diversity, you silly goy
>>
>>283543262
>There's mercenary work, hunting, gladiatorial games at the Citadel arena,
this is absolutely fine with their reduced numbers, but when there's fucking MILLIONS of them, there simply isn't enough merc work or hunting to go around. War becomes the only way to sate their combined bloodlust.
>>
There's nothing keeping them from just developing another genophage literally the second the Krogan try to become too aggressive.

curing the genophage would've helped the war effort against the reapers and united them to the cause. Then, after they've done their part you return the favor with a second chance. If they fuck it up again, hit them with another genophage.

Both sides get what they want.
>>
>>283545690

Krogan rebellion in a nutshell

Krogans: GIB US MORE COLONIES, WE BREED BY DA BILLION EVERY DECADE. WE NEED MORE SPACE FOR DEM PROGRAMS

Asaris: errr... Can we think about it?

Krogan: MUH RACHNI WAR, WEES HEROES. GIVE US COLONIES U RASIS.

Asari: You know what? Fuck that. Take one more colony and we will let the newcomers take you on.

Turians: Hi guys! Nice Citadel you have here!

Krogan: WE STRONK, WE ARE KROGAN! WE AT WAR NOW!

Turians: Fuuuuck.
>>
>>283544141
>That would be like Russia nuking Norway, and then insisting on helping them rebuild.
But that's what the US did with Japan and look how it turned out.
>>
>>283545801
>Grunt is Garrosh in the making

I don't want this. Garrosh is an installed cunt with zero positive traits and Grunt is muh baby who likes dinosaurs and Hemmingway.
>>283545690
Turian first response to encountering human civilization was to shoot it up before anybody else noticed.
>>
File: MandalorianKOTOR.jpg (147KB, 640x1067px) Image search: [Google]
MandalorianKOTOR.jpg
147KB, 640x1067px
>Actually helping the Mandalorians.

I hope none of you cucks actually did this.
>>
>>283546335
>No one wants to help them when they need help but are the first to come to the humans when they need help
>Fuck the aliens. They are all dicks.
Life is tough being the master race.
>>
>>283546943
Heres the thing though. Mandalorians were actually fucking awesome and strategic masterminds. Also FUCK the jedi and their goody two shoes "ONLY WE ARE RIGHT" mindset. The Mandalorians aren't saints but no one can be called the good guys in the Star Wars universe.
>>
>>283546825

I'm not justifying what the turians did. Humans were not restricted by Council laws and therefore not subject to a justified turian response.

However, the krogans were a client race to the Salarians as the Volus are with the turians and therefore bound to the same laws as the Council.
>>
>>283547158

Considering Jedi are literally powered by a cosmic force of good and live by a creed of utter selflessness and devotion to benevolence

Yes I'm pretty sure they're are the good guys
>>
>>283545801
Grunt is smarter than that. Not that he'd want you to know.
>>
>>283547158

How can Canderous be a Mandalorian veteran yet be level 6 when he joins you?

What a shit game.
>>
File: manning.jpg (28KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
manning.jpg
28KB, 500x374px
>>283544582
>I hated the fact that no matter what the game REFUSED to let you play as a human loyalist.

fucking this. i may have given me3 another play through if there was an option to be a cerberus sympathizer.

and then to make things worse, one of the shitty color-coded endings is pretty much "LOL ILLUSIVE MAN WAS KIND OF RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING ANYWAYS"
>>
when can I be gay with a Krogan.
>>
>>283547357

>I don't differentiate fluff from game mechanics

you're like the people on /tg/ who bash warhammer for space marines dying to orks on tabletob
>>
>>283547995

>you're like the people on /tg/ who bash warhammer for space marines dying to orks on tabletob

They sound like smart guys.
>>
No silly goy you should totally let Krogans run rampant and outbreed civilized races!
>>
>everyone in the game tells you the Krogan are a huge threat, and that the genophage was a good thing.
>You're horrible if you take their word for it

lol, its like white guilt in space
>>
>>283544582
>option to say fuck all aliens, let's go alone?
>NOPE
>we still need allies :^)
given the scope of the threat bioware was setting up that was the whole point. Everyone needed to band together to defeat the reapers.

To do what you wanted to do they would have needed to make an "no one wanted to cooperate so everyone died" ending which would be mighty anticlimactic
>>
Mordin already explains it normalises birth rates.

If Krogan weren't so fucking retarded going around trying to kill everything they'd be fine as a race.

Instead, when the genophage was released it revealed how fucking retarded they are (to everyone's surprise) that they go from over-populating the galaxy to being endangered in a matter of a few decades.
>>
>>283545672
Yes they do, that's why the genophage was introduced.
>>
>>283547253
The Salarians uplifted and used them. That shitfest is on them.

Granted, you could argue they did handle the problem.

Haven't made that decision in 3 yet because I have yet to play it. Probably gonna cure it entirely because I like Wrex, Grunt Mordin. I'm Command Shepard and I can do whatever the fuck I want.
>>
>>283548101

warhammer has more important problems than that, if you think like that, you're a retard

you're trolling anyway, so I don't know why do I even reply
>>
>>283548487

The reapers could not be fought conventionally even if the whole galaxy banded together.
>>
>>283544582

YOU NEED TO SUPPORT GAY INTERSPECIES RELATIONSHIPS

If you don't you are a Nazi! Looking out for humanity? No silly be tolerant of aliens even though them getting along like the BK kids club is ridiculously absurd.

I thought choosing a human council was gonna mean something in ME1. Nope silly me.

If only I knew how much worse things would get
>>
>>283548893

That complete character destruction of Donnel Udina.

Fucking Bioware.
>>
>>283548508
In the krogan's defense, If you're species breeded like rabbits on steroids you'd be under the impression that there was always going to be another guy so death isn't a big deal.
Now once their birthrates were "normalized", by that I mean gimped to allow other species to keep up, they wouldn't be able to adapt to the fact that there isn't always another guy, old habits die hard.
>>
>>283541607
In the first game you could flat out refuse to have Wrex come aboard your ship. I don't recall if you could do that with everyone else, but the latter games force you to accept Xeno scum on to your human vessel. They shove space multiculti shit down your throat. The whole harvester end mission in 2 is basically "you can only survive if you embrace diversity."
3 is even more insulting.

Humanity shouldn't have backed down from the contact wars with the Turians. We should have pushed their shit in, took over the Citadel, dealt with the reapers from the beginning, and made everyone eat our shit.
>>
>>283544141
How does justice serve the nords in this case?
You want to kill him because you feel like it and to avenge the feelings of people who no one knows and hardly remember.
>>
>>283548760
but the coordinated resistance did slow them down enough to use the deus ex machina super weapon that was only created because of the combined efforts of everyone.

Im all for giving the player more options and ME certainly could have allowed for a ton more choices, but you are asking to opt out of a core part of the story without which shit doesn't really make sense. It would be pretty retarded if humans alone fought off the reapers and would cheapen the threat/make humans into the blatant mary sue god race.
>>
>tfw no cerberus guy game where you can dedicate everything to pro-humanity in space
>can go hardcore and secretly kill and torture any alien you see or do something less hardcore like killing an alien founder of some corporation and putting a qualified human who can do it even better in his place

Are there any games where you can flat out tell every non-human race to fuck off and genocide them just for the heck of it?
>>
>>283541607
Krogan = Klingons
Volus = Ferengi
Humans = Humans
Geth = Borg
Asari = Betazoids
Salarians = Vulcans
>>
>>283549361

They should adapt. That they have basically no regard for individual life, including their own, is EXACTLY THE PROBLEM.
>>
>>283549420

Even the reapers themselves chose humans as best race. Fuck aliens.
>>
>>283544141
>That would be like Russia nuking Norway, and then insisting on helping them rebuild.
You need to learn some history buddy. Destroying a civilization in war and then not helping them rebuild never ends well. Helping the place you invade once you are done is the international standard and has been since WW2
>>
>>283549368
>multiculti
your /pol/ is showing
>>
>>283549514
That's the point.
Krogan live more than a thousand years.
The genophage is still pretty new if Mordin was the one to create it.
Krogan would take time to adapt, Humans don't instantly adapt to desert life or tundra life, the Krogan had already fucked themselves against a wall when Wrex started contemplating the fact that if krogan keep fighting against themselves they will all be gone in a single generation.
>>
>>283549924
So? I'm a proud White Nation and not afraid to be silenced.
>>
>>283549110
Fucking this. And it's even more asinine after your conversation with him at the start of the game, with his very justified complaints against the selfishness and apathy of the council. Earth's getting fucked harder than any other planet, and the Asari straight up tells you "As long as you're getting fucked, we can relax and wait for them to come after the Important People, which is us."

Yeah, the Turians are getting fucked too, so them being reluctant to divert forces to Earth makes sense, but the Asari and Salarians? Fuck them.

Udina was completely fucking right about their bullshit, but Bioware decided that not sucking Alien cock makes you evil and that Udina needed to be a mustache twirling supervillain terrorist for not being part of the alien circlejerk.
>>
>>283549368

No, waging total war would have been a terrible idea the moment the turian met humanity. The military sizes were utterly dispropiante when you take in the fact that the Alliance shot satellites holding nuclear weapons through council space out of desperation.

It would have been better to sit on that rage for 10-15 years, build up and then attack when the turians think you're now a Council shill.
>>
>>283550121

So what? Either they will or they won't
>>
>>283544582
>ship staffed by humans
>clearly Shep isn't the only capable hero since you get Ashley and Kaiden
>could have had human alts to all the potential crew members
>you could have convinced Hackett to ease up on Cerberus while you broker a deal with them to strength humanity
>allow them to continue all of their shady research so long as they don't experiment on humans
>all the resources you gather go towards funding Cerberus research into new and exciting WMDs and massive new high tech ships for the Alliance fleet
>end game could have human armada outfitted with top secret doomsday weapons that catch Reapers by surprise and obliterate them
>landing on planets could have included deploying Cerberus mercenary teams to cover you, controlling them with the squad commands that are virtually worthless as is

So much potential squandered by faggotry
>>
File: Swarmfront.png (45KB, 1627x293px) Image search: [Google]
Swarmfront.png
45KB, 1627x293px
>>283549924
You can't fight it. Get redpilled or die with the muds
>>
>>283544317
Yes unless you're some sort of ultra pussy.

Faggot.
>>
Human supremacy would have been an option, but I would have also liked to forge a strong alliance with the Geth. They're fucking badasses and the only reason they didn't try to take over the entire fucking galaxy before Saren was because the Orthodox Geth were content with the Quarian systems.

>>283550858
Fucking kek. You can just imagine some fat fuck Kentucky redneck sitting in his wifebeater and boxer shorts, rubbing his hands together, believing that he and his kind secretly control the internet.
>>
File: 1359165525073.png (18KB, 480x323px) Image search: [Google]
1359165525073.png
18KB, 480x323px
>>283544582
>tali's band of fucknuggets goes on a suicidal charge into the geth
>help the geth out
>tali kills herself out of seeing how dumb her people are
>still fucks me later
>>
>>283544608
It doesn't matter who is responsible for turning the Krogan into monsters, the problem is that without the genophage they will rampage across the Galaxy without end. If you are experimenting on a monkey and it gets rabies, do you release it into the wild because you feel guilty?
>>
File: Aquila.jpg (357KB, 3543x1343px) Image search: [Google]
Aquila.jpg
357KB, 3543x1343px
>share a galaxy with perhaps hundreds of different sentient species and space-faring civilizations
>not wanting your species to rule over them

Humanity didn't put its own differences aside just so we could get buddy-buddy with some disgusting xenos.
>>
>>283551143
Strange how many groups claim owning the shit out of 4chan and destroying X or Y or whatever the fuck group they think is the vast majority. From 7+1chan to stormfags to SJW to, well everyone.

Yet 4chan is pretty much the same old shit as it always was.
>>
>>283545589
Well I don't know about you but my Shep put his DNA in as many aliens as he could.
>>
>>283551312
>not just making peace for a win win scenario
Why didn't people do this
>>
>>283546335
If it makes you feel any better, knowing us, hundreds or thousands of years into the ME future will pretty much be ruled by the iron fist of humans.
>>
>>283551486
Peace is for weak subhumans who have no RIGHT to rule. Might do MAKE right. One day you'll see.
>>
>>283551486
I didn't have enough brownie points or something.
You know how arbitrary shit gets in bioware games.
>>
>>283551652
>Antagonize and never help out someone in a faction
>Suprised they don't give a fuck about your "unbiased" meditation
>>
>>283541607
Didn't the Genophage just take Krogan down to the same level as everyone else? They're still fucking everywhere. You don't see Krogan females because male Krogan hide them.

I'm like, 80% sure that Mordrin or someone else says the Krogan just got bumped down to like, asari and salarian levels in terms of fertility and procreation. Those fuckers were BREEDING and FAST.
>>
File: 1271396256625.png (118KB, 877x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1271396256625.png
118KB, 877x1700px
>>283545589
Time for some Humanity, Fuck Yeah!
>>
>>283551808
>if you don't stop fighting I'm going to kill all of you
>nah nigga we doin this
>oh shit why are we dying
You know I could have just told that one "geth apologist" guy to just go live on the fucking homeworld in ME2 and avoided all of this as the geth wouldn't kill someone so hopelessly outmatched if they were warned ahead of time.
Plus I had to get a save file online because I lost mine and not everything was the exact same.
>>
>>283551882
Don't you fucking stop uploading fuck yeah humanity shit. I always love those.
>>
File: humanity fuck yeah.png (111KB, 1280x1397px) Image search: [Google]
humanity fuck yeah.png
111KB, 1280x1397px
>>283551882
>>
>>283551852
I thought it caused massive amounts of miscarriages rather than just lower the chance of becoming pregnant. Kind of a fucked up thing but Krogans deserve it.
>>
>>283550336
Human military tactics are centuries ahead of Turians. They are so dependent on central authority that 90% of their force is rendered near useless with strategic strikes, which is what humans are good at.
>>
File: laughing aliens.jpg (196KB, 960x626px) Image search: [Google]
laughing aliens.jpg
196KB, 960x626px
>All these bitter angry betas who think humans will rule anything but their own pile of shit
>They can't even rule each other for more than a few centuries AT BEST
>People of the same race and nation even hate each other with a passion!
ZYK
>>
File: xt2nX4s.png (139KB, 1325x1028px) Image search: [Google]
xt2nX4s.png
139KB, 1325x1028px
>>283551882
>>
>>283551486
Because they don't carry saves over or do shit decisions.
You need to either make Tali stay with Fleet or destroy the heretics in ME2, then do fucking Rannoch story sidequests right and you have two fleets for price of one.
God damn it, why Koris is only admiral that ain't a complete moron? And he shows up in ME2 as dickhead.
>>
>>283552179
It did, but the overall result was that the number of Krogan who lived to see adulthood was still about on par with the number of other species who lived to see adulthood.

The Krogan totally had it coming. If they weren't stopped they would have overrun everything. Much better that a bunch of babby krogan never live to see adulthood than the extermination of an entire race because their bloodlust couldn't be quelled, imo.
>>
>>283551589
Krogans are an irredeemable plague of violence and shit on the galaxy.
Quarians are filthy space gypsies who survive on salvage, likely salvage that they stole from your ship when you weren't looking.
Volus are shifty little jew moles who can't be trusted any more than the Reapers.
The Asari are squid headed cunt, they can live hundreds of years without ascertaining any real wisdom. Despite their innate biotic powers none of them were any real help in fighting the reapers, and their fleet was pathetic. The story hyped them up as being a super advanced race, then showed that they were nothing of the sort.
The Salarians are mostly self interested, and can fuck off to their own little corner of existence.
The Turians are over evolved horseshoe crabs without a single highlight.
>>
>>283542075
No, I convinced him it was a terrible fucking idea to cure them and now he's collecting seashells on a beach somewhere
>>
>>283552625
>You can't be an advanced culture without super weapons that wrecks everyone's asses
MURRICA FUCK YEAH MOST ADVANCED SOCIETY IN THE WORLD
>>
>>283551882
What a shitty plot.
Veil of madness?
>>
>>283552639
Always knew he was massive fag. Seashells? That shits gay. Every man should at least collect vintage porn and guns if they want to keep their manhood.
>>
>>283552251

Yes, but the same could be said about the Wehrmacht vs the Red Army.

Field commanders in the Wehrmacht were giving an objective to complete and were given the leeway to decide how best to achieve victory. The Soviets were developed to a central authority and as a result many more died, but they still won in the end.

Tactical superiority is great, the fact that humans subverted the the Dreadnaught treaty by making space aircraft carriers was a fucking GOAT move, but there needs to be some sort of overwhelming firepower to back it up. Humanity did not have that at the beginning of their first contact. So taking up a non-aggression pact would have been wise course to take until industry could match the turians tote to toe.
>>
>>283541607
Not all Krogan are like that. There's that one that wanted nothing more in life than to live in peace with the person he loved. Sure it was all done rather poorly. They should have been trying to calm the Krogan down in regards to things not pertaining to the Genophage.
>>
>>283552757

Super weapons and space warfare saved galactic civilization.
>>
>>283551471
>>Yet 4chan is pretty much the same old shit as it always was.

Your new is showing

This place has changed, but not because of stormfags. Moot has made shit loads of changes to this place which has created orthodoxy on certain things e.g. being on topic as much as possible.
>>
>>283553213
Super weapons and space warfare is also what caused the problems to begin with.
>>
>>283547273

Palpatine did nothing wrong.
>>
>>283549497
so what, are the turians romulan?
>>
>>283551471
>Strange how many groups claim owning the shit out of 4chan
while certain ideas are more popular than others on 4chan the massive amount of people that come here combined with the huge amounts of boards with widely varying board cultures and the lack of a "vote" system make 4chan almost into a reflecting pool. If you come here looking for something you will likely find it and if your agenda is to spread your ideology you may very well think you are being successful.

I always laugh when i read both sjws and stormfags say they are THE ideology on 4chan
>>
>>283553285
I think you're an autist who get stuck on sematics rather than the meaning of phrases.
>>
>>283553345

But the reapers were made by some primordial species as a means to ensure the perpetuation of life itself, not war machines
>>
>>283553285
>Been on 4chan for almost a decade
>Some furious aspie calls me newfag for writing a thoughtless reply to someone about the state of things
Never change :^)
>>
>>283552625

Quarians were the original humans.

They were too clever in the eyes of the Council and when the geth turned on them, the Council permitted the slaughter of 99 percent of their race. Three hundred years of exile and denial of Dextro based worlds by the turians would turn any race into gutter rats like the quarians became. The Council even denied the quarians a chance to retake Rannoch even after they were kicked out of Citadel membership.

At the beginning of humanity's dealings with the Council, the humans got in trouble for the exact same thing as the quarians -being too innovative in their artificial intelligence research.
>>
>>283553598
Maybe they should have thought of that before they decided to play gods and giving the reaper fags the ability to make weapons of mass destruction
>>
>>283553414

He manufactured a galactic war which cost the lives of untold billions so that he could increase his political clout.

He also had the jedi murdered out of spite. Had he not deliberately revealed his status as a sith to anaken, he could have easily taken over while still even having the jedi at his disposal!
>>
>>283541607
I saved them because I liked them.
The rest of the races are moralfags or boring. Just Garrus, Mordin and Tali are interesting or well written, aside of the Krogans.

Samara, Geth, Mordin, Liara and that assasin guy who have ebola have the second podium.¡ with a 5/10 6 at most

There are a lot of characters that had potential but their progress got buttkilled on ME3. Same thing with MGS4.
>>
>>283553453
It's all circlejerking. They shut down opposing opinions and posts while remembering everyone who agreed with them.

And most of the time, it's usually just some bored guy pulling poe's law or baiting. But these idiots rather take it as truth than jokes.
>>
>>283553620

Forgot to add:

The Council were always about the status quo. Any change in their stagnate society and the balance of power could tip.
>>
>>283553751

I'm just saying, the problem of the reapers was not caused by war mongering.
>>
File: 1383069783597.jpg (68KB, 756x960px) Image search: [Google]
1383069783597.jpg
68KB, 756x960px
>>283541889
>implying getting rid off niggers wouldn't be beneficial to the whole human race
>>
post more HFY, fegets
>>
>>283554116
>Getting rid of humans wouldn't be beneficial to the Earth
I'm going to kill every single human at the same time once my project is finished. Just for you, Mother Nature!
>>
>>283554315

Mother nature is a cunt, fuck her
>>
>>283553886
The council basically was the position of god for all the hyperspace races. Their elevated position peering down their noses at you wasn't just a thoughtless design element in the first game. It reflected physically what is expressed in their views and attitudes. They're high and mighty assholes who reign supreme and have the power to cast anyone out of their grace as they wish.
You should have been able to destroy them.
>>
>>283554425
Is that how you speak about the lifegiving force of Nature, you ungrateful shit?
>>
>>283541607
what are you talking about? At least half the characters get angry and are convinced you doomed the galaxy if you cure the krogans.
>>
>>283554628
I destroyed them in the first game. I'm not risking the lives of my men who are actually doing shit for the lives of 3 assholes who wouldn't listen. Fuck them, I gave them every warning before it happened, and they wouldn't support humanity. Am I supposed to sacrifice humans for them? Nope
>>
>>283555024
And yet you make fun of Christians who warn you about the impending doom, doing your "Ah yes, "God" shit with a smug punchable face.
>>
>>283554697

Life itself is a random and self sustaining aberration. It is not a "force" nor does it deserve praise anymore than it could comprehend it.
>>
>>283555592
Keep believing the propaganda from your pollutionist masters. I bet you're short and have a nasty beard too.
>>
>>283555024
I meant you should have been able to destroy them within the course of the game, not just allow them to be wiped out in the very end.
You should have been able to personally slap their self righteous shit right into the vacuum of space.
>>
ENDER DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>283555771
Yeah, that would be a totally popular move full of "thinking ahead"

Except humans would get nuked to fuck by EVERYONE right before the reapers come along.

GG, you saved your cock ego at the cheap price of everyone!
>>
>>283555206
You're omitting the fact that a fucking Reaper actually attacked the Citadel.
>>
Batarians best race. Everyone else irrelevant
>>
>>283555991
And you forget every time God slaps humans shit in with disasters and illness. Look around you, and you may finally see the truth yet.
>>
>>283555927

Yeah what a fucking baby. He saves the whole god damn world and is all BOO HOO I KILLED SOME SPACE BUGS

Dude should have chunked the egg into a canyon and be rid of the damn things
>>
>>283555945
Except not. Humans and Quarians aren't the only ones with a grudge against the current council. Other races were getting shit on as well, and they would have supported you. You could have easily made a convincing case that they were apathetic to the point of malice, and it was in the greater good to remove them by force and end their reign of stagnation.
>>
>>283543397
>3 out of billions
I feel that you didn't think this one through.
>>
>>283541607
But Krogans are sexy OP
>>
>>283543954
Woah there, edgelord. How long have you been a prince?
>>
>>283552773
The only shitty plot is your mom shitting you out 13 years ago.
>>
>>283541607

salarian shit go home
>>
The way I saw it, was that the Krogan were badass and I liked Wrex and Grunt a lot and if their species was allowed to come back from the brink and rebuild, they may one day be key to protecting the galaxy once more. Like how they were the weapon needed to stop the Rachni.
>>
>>283556424
Can we just all agree the Asaris were the bad guys?
>>
When did /v/ get so /pol/?
>>
>>283544582
>cunt still steals from you
what did she stole?
>>
>>283557393
When all the butthurt foreveralone virgins started raging against women because no one will fuck them, /pol/ swooped in and converted them to radical neo-Nazism and Christianity, because apparently becoming an extremist is the answer to when people do things you don't agree with.
>>
>>283554697
kek.
If nature was a mother then holy fucking shit, where are the cosmic child services?
Nature is neutrality at its truest form.
Nature doesn't give life like it's a bottle of warm milk.
Nature creates life, because that is what it is.
Nature creates all these creatures and plants, from big to invisible to the naked eye.
They all have something, yet, they all lack something.
Everthing as the need to survive.
Kill or be killed.
The winners get to subjugate the weak.
Nature doesn't give a fuck if something dies out and goes extinct.
The time it took me to write this a few species have gone extinct, and humans weren't at fault.
Nature is that psychopath that pits animals against one another to see which one survives, and then rewards the survivor with more suffering or trial by fire shit.
Fuck Mother Nature and all does treehugging faggots that think she needs saving, Mother Nature will let you die without flinching for no reason other than for her narcissistic Rules of Nature bullshit.
>>
>>283557804
>this SJW
I couldn't write controlled opposition bullshit this good if I tried
>>
>>283547273
>the Force
>good
>>
>>283558098
Thank you for illustrating my point perfectly.
>HURR IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THE HOLOCAUST WAS FAKED AND THAT WOMEN ARE ALL WHORES WHO NEED TO BE RAPED AND YOU DON'T BUY HATRED THEN YOU'RE AN SJW
>I'm not an extremist, I swear!

Honestly, it's just sad to watch you flounder like this /pol/.
>>
>>283541607

>Krogan make up the majority of fucking mercenary enemies you fight, Krogan pick fights all the time, Krogan KILL NONSTOP

Wrex pretty explicitly explains this, but I suppose you had shit in your ears.

WHY WOULD ANY KROGAN WANT TO SETTLE DOWN AND MAKE A LIFE FOR THEMSELVES WHEN THE GENOPHAGE LITERALLY GUARANTEES THAT IT WILL BE FUCKING POINTLESS?!
>>
>>283547273

>Not knowing that the Jedi likely destroyed thousands of cultures because they thought the way they used the Force was wrong and forced conversions into their order (like the Mirialians) or destroyed them altogether (The Sith during the Great Hyperspace War)

That's right. Early Jedi were Crusaders.
>>
>>283558323
Literally nothing in this thread had to do with nazism, the holocaust, or women being raped until you just brought it up in your strawman.

You're doing a 10/10 job making SJWs look batshit insane, my friend. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>283556424
That's some nice assumption. Not to mention you'd ruin the entire point of the council.
>If we don't like the guys in charge, why don't we just usurp them??
And humans are notorious for protecting their own interest first and foremost (like you are now)
And bam, forever instability as long as humans sit in charge
>>
>>283552757
What did they have that was more advanced than anyone else shit?
>>
>>283543793
I killed him because I wanted a good boss fight. I was disappointed.
>>
>>283541607
>Krogan make up the majority of fucking mercenary enemies you fight
Nigger you fight more humans than anything.
>>
>>283558784
Humans are aware of the reaper threat, the council doesn't believe you and doesn't care.
Humans are the ones who do all the preliminary work in preparing to fight the repears.
Humans are the ones who rally the entire universe to fight the reapers.
A human single handedly spearheads every major battle against the reapers.

The council wouldn't exist in any form if it wasn't for humanity, their system does not work. Races aren't even peers with one another, three are the ruling class and everyone else are subjects.
If you were able to get rid of these trite fuckwits earlier then everyone would have been in a better position to fight Sovereign.
>>
>>283558978
that giant ship with the big hole in the middle
you know the one you saw like once in ME1
>>
>>283558595
As a neutral party here, i can say that you both look absolutely furiously insane with your accusations.

Thank god i don't give a fuck about either, or i'd be ashamed.
>>
>>283559272
*the one you saw like once in ME1, then gets destroyed with the council on board if your fleet doesn't help them
>>
File: wrex1414538928512.png (993KB, 1011x900px) Image search: [Google]
wrex1414538928512.png
993KB, 1011x900px
If ME4 doesn't let you gay romance a Krogan I'm gonna be mad.
I might even write a nasty e-mail, that'll show them.
>>
>>283558478
Actually, they were like that before the genophage. Why did you think the genophage was even made in the first place?

Don't buy into propaganda kids.
>>
>>283559547
That's gay anon.
>>
>>283559271
You know, when you put it like that, i'd really like to see what people would have said if it was any other race saving the day while humans were the cunts.

I can promise you people would instead be arguing why company X is shit for making humans look so bad. I can see it
>HURR DURR HUMANS ARE GREEDY U GUYS
>FUCKING ANTI HUMAN PROPAGANDA
>Guys this is just a multi cultural SJW game painting humans (meaning us whites) in bad light when we would instead save everyone! Think about it!
Etc etc
The shitposting would remain in a different shade of blue.
>>
>>283559742
Holy hell you are butthurt.
>>
>>283559650
Yep.
>>
>>283559742
Different shade of red*
>>
File: 1389381002473.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1389381002473.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
>people actually shot Mordin in the back

Some Renegade comments/actions were funny through-out the series, but all of them in ME3 were either dark or just cold.
>>
>>283559838
W-what? I'm just trying to look at the game from another theoretical angle, you know?
>>
>>283559970
Fits with the dark tone of ME3.
ME went from optimistic space opera to
>Everything is fucked
>>
>>283559864
Red, blue, whatever, same shit, different color.
>>
>>283541607

>herbivore species
>needlessly violent.

This doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>283560229
Fuck you, red is not the same as blue
>>
>>283541607

>Wrex dying

your logic was sound, until that point
>>
>>283560408
Probably because Tuchanka has carnivorous plants.
>>
>>283560589
>Redfags
Green were always superior anyway.
>>
Is there something good plot wise in 2 and 3? I have the trilogy but after hearing everyone everywhere costantly bantering about how shitty 3's endings are I just spoiled myself a bit here and there about the whole series. And stuff like characters interaction still seems pretty good. Or having to build alliances with all the races for the battle against the reapers.
Should I play 2 and 3 or is the disappoinment too big?
>>
File: 1347748475288.jpg (68KB, 302x800px) Image search: [Google]
1347748475288.jpg
68KB, 302x800px
>>283560857
I've waited TWO YEARS FOR THIS
>>
>>283548487
>implying the ending wasn't anticlimactic regardless of any decision you made at all
>>
File: 1377450497677.jpg (371KB, 984x2952px) Image search: [Google]
1377450497677.jpg
371KB, 984x2952px
>>283560945
>>283560857
Can confirm
>>
>>283552639
Didn't you have to jump through major hoops to get this one? Like didn't you have to kill Wrex in 1 and let Eve die and not tell anyone about the sabotage? I just ended up shooting him, cause as much as he's an alright guy, fuck the krogan.
Thread posts: 223
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.