[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

HELP
>>
>>283310062
FC 4 is pretty fun, not a fan of sport and Destiny is good if you have someone to play with but it's not great.

Also, how did you get a free game? Is this a new offer?
>>
>>283310062

If you don't pick NBA 2k15 your a nerd
(also the other two games are really disappointing imho, maybe Far Cry 5 is kinda good but it's short and I don't like short games)
>>
>>283310062
Far Cry 4
>>
>>283310181

Yeah it's a new offer which came with the playstation as well as tlou
>>
>>283310062
7/10
3/10
4/10
6/10

Take your pick
>>
>>283310428
Shame, I wish I'd waited.
Have fun anon.
>>
NBA 2K15 > LBP3 > FC4 > Destiny
>>
I would go for Little big Planet 3 or Destiny if you like Halo with autism grind.
>>
File: lies.gif (941KB, 500x340px) Image search: [Google]
lies.gif
941KB, 500x340px
>>283310470
>Destiny
> a 7
>>
>>283310062
Big Little Planet 3
>>
I'd personally go with Destiny or Far Cry. NBA sure is pretty though, I don't even like basketball really but it's impressive to say the least (basically the only game where it's easy to forget you aren't watching the real thing on TV). LBP3 is garbage.
>>
>>283310062
Definetely Far Cry 4.

You might as well have eaten your voucher card instead of getting Destiny.
>>
>>283310062
Pick destiny and torrent FC3 for PC
ez
>>
LBP3 is obviously the best game there
>>
>>283311169
oops, i meant FC4
>>
>>283310062
Far cry 4 was my pick. Also had the smallest download size.

It's kind of preference based her yknow
>>
DO NOT GET DESTINY. Even for free you will feel ripped off
>>
>>283310062
Destiny isn't shit without the expansions.

Your choices should be between FC4 an LBP3. If you enjoy multiplayer, FC4s PvP is shit and the coop is broken worse than the halo collection.
>>
>>283310062
That's a really though one, OP.
They are all equally shit
>>
>>283310062
All these games are short except destiny, I guess NBA has alot of replay value. Depends on your tastes, but not farcry or lbp3
>>
>Farcry 4

Dont you mean farcry 3.5? dont listen to the faggots OP.
>>
If you played Far Cry 3 before, you've already played Far Cry 4. It's not bad, but it's 100% the same game and if, like me, you went full OCD on that game's side missions and collectible you'll very quickly (and I mean well before you even see half the map or get through the story) grow tired of it and drop it. Pure copy and paste, great if you never played 3 though. I say Destiny, honestly. I had a lot of fun with it for a few months. Content ran dry and didn't buy the DLC, but it was fun while it lasted for me, which was perhaps longer than it did for most.
>>
>>283310062
The one that's exclusive to the PS4
>>
>>283310062
Play the Destiny demo and think if you like it or not. If not, go for Far Cry 4, heard that shit can get really funny. No I have not played anything but the Destiny demo and I think it's pretty stale.
>>
>>283310062
NBA2K, make a center dunk on niggas like you imagined in junior high.
>>
Destiny is in its infancy but has good dev support. Farcry is fun.
>Sports games
kek
>>
>Not chosing Kevin DuGoat
Duh fuck OP? Try 2k that might introduce you to an amazing new world that isnt Weeb as fuck
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.