[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Promise a Pokemon fighting game >The game that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 13

File: Pokken-Fight[1].jpg (184KB, 1280x643px) Image search: [Google]
Pokken-Fight[1].jpg
184KB, 1280x643px
>Promise a Pokemon fighting game
>The game that's delivered isn't a fighting game

???

Why is lying to the fans okay when Nintendo does it?
>>
Eh. Least it's more competitive than Naruto.
>>
>>280582756
Go play melee some more and stfu about what Nintenyrold does, you whiny-ass biotch
>>
>>280583085
Smash isn't a fighting game either.
>>
>>280583157
I never know how to categorize Smash so I call it a fighter. Tons of fighterfsgs I know love it, so it must have a similar appeal to a degree.
>>
>>280583157
Did I even say it was? Wikipedia says it is tho.
your opinion<<<<<<<<<<<<<<wikipedia's opinion
>>
>>280582756
Dissidia and Gundam extreme VS arent fighting games anymore?

3D fighters have been a thing for years.
>>
Let me guess, you thought it would be Tekken with Pokemon when they said from the start it wouldn't be?
>>
>>280582962
S-SAUCE?
>>
>>280583469

Platform brawler game.
>>
>>280582962

We don't know this yet. It looks like a casual based game. They even made the controller a game pad to lore in casuals since arcade sticks are "intimidating".

>>280582756

Pokken is a fighting game. Just not a competitive one. It's going to be akin to Naruto and DBZ games.
>>
>>280584620
Not OP, but when I heard about this I at least expected something remotely resembling Tekken, even if it would be dumbed down. I hoped for a casual 2D fighter, but instead got some kind of free movement 3D action game based fighter.
>>
>>280584813
brawler is a synonym for fighter, get fucked fag
>>
>>280584992
>Pokken is a fighting game. Just not a competitive one.

Reminds me of a certain OTHER Nintendo themed fighting game.
>>
>>280582756
Define a "fighting game."
>>
>>280584992
>Just not a competitive one
Harada wants it to be at least.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lpV6_yyMUk

Look at this shit. The controls, the camera angle, everything is all wrong.

This is a beat em up party brawler.
>>
>>280582962
Is there more?
>>
No matter what you say, it's still a fighting game, SLBC-guy
>>
>>280585238

Of course it does. Everyone knows Smash's game design was not that of a competitive fighting game. Which is why the Smash community HAS to ignore some of it's game design (items, some stages) to try to make it competitive. People have no reason to treat it as such though.

>>280585329

They literally said the arcade stick is "intimidating". I have no reason to believe he actually cares about it being competitive. Pokemon is not his IP. Tekken is. He cares more about Tekken than Pokken.
>>
>>280585470
Keep in mind that it's an arcade game, meant for two players. A console port would probably be different.
>>
>>280582756
Any game that involves 1 on 1 pvp melee combat is a fighting game.

The Street Fighter series is a 2D combo fighter.

Smash is a 2D platfoming fighter

Soul Calibur is a 3D ringout fighter
>>
>>280585470
>those machamp animations

Game looks pretty fun, though i dont like how it slows down to change between 2d and 3d mode.

Also all the pokemon suck so far except machamp.
>>
>>280582756
SUPERIOR
>>
LIMB
>>
BASED
>>
>>280585748
>Pokemon is not his IP. Tekken is. He cares more about Tekken than Pokken.
Which is why he's focusing more on Pokken than on T7 or even TxSF? Which is why they got the producer of SC to work on this, who's also admitted to being a huge Pokemon fan?
Go read up on the interviews before talking shit.
>>
COMBAT
>>
>>280586239
Delete this
>>
>>280585470

>1:02

Who is that boner condoner?
>>
Its not a "fighting game" its a POKEMON BATTLE GAME

this is what I have wanted since I first saw the damn anime, pokemon fighting in real time.

I just wonder how they will handle local multiplayer with the camera system
>>
File: 1370814225687.gif (3MB, 267x180px) Image search: [Google]
1370814225687.gif
3MB, 267x180px
>arcade sticks
>intimidating

Fucking casuals
>>
I like it, it really feels like watching a battle in the show.
Cant wait to see what the high level play looks like.
>>
>>280586620
>First on the list is Tekken 7, the latest in the series that made him famous. He says he's been spending "less and less" time on Tekken recently, because the team working on the series has enough experience to handle it on its own. But he says the team is aiming to make the game more accessible to newcomers compared to previous Tekken titles, and they are tying up a lot of character story threads to bring some closure for the series' 20th anniversary.

>Next is Pokken Tournament, an arcade fighting game using characters from the Pokemon universe. He says the idea came about when Bandai Namco went to meet with Pokemon Company president Tsunekazu Ishihara about licensing music for the Taiko Drum Master music game franchise, and Ishihara surprised them with an idea for a game similar to Tekken. Because Pokken is the first game in a potential new franchise, and because the team has less experience than the Tekken team, Harada says he's spending a lot of time on it at the moment.

http://www.polygon.com/a/life-in-japan/Harada-Summer-Lesson
>>
>>280586620
>>280587147
L-O-FUCKING-L. Total #rekage everyone. On clear display.
>>
>>280582756
Its not okay when Nintendo does it. They just don't do it nearly as often.

Its like how we sided with the jews against Hitler even though they were jews.
>>
So what do you think is gonna happen with the eventual home port?

Will it be a wii-u exclusive or will it go multiplat?
>>
Yeah, just from what I can see in the trailer I can see why some people would be disappointed. I think what people expected was basically a Tekken game with Pokemon skins on the characters. Instead, what you get is a Pokemon fighting game that just incorporates some elements of Tekken. I was never interested in the game in the first place so I'm not really blinded by an expectation. I don't think Nintendo should have used a name resembling Tekken when marketing this game, because it would just give players the wrong idea like it's done now.
>>
File: 1334267937848.gif (63KB, 197x293px) Image search: [Google]
1334267937848.gif
63KB, 197x293px
>>280587147
>>280586620
>>
>>280587147
>>280587302
>>280587426

Nowhere does it say he cares more about Pokken than his own IP, that he's spending less time on Tekken because the team has enough experience to handle things themselves so he can focus on something else. God damn, why are there so many illiterates here?
>>
File: wiiuuuuuu.jpg (60KB, 1344x582px) Image search: [Google]
wiiuuuuuu.jpg
60KB, 1344x582px
HOLY SHIT NEW CONTROLLER FOR NEW WII U

not
>>
>>280587147
>Tekken team is experienced
>Pokken team is inexprienced
>Spending a lot of time on it at the moment

Literally all that link says. Obviously Harada is going to help the least experienced team who doesn't know WTF they are doing. That literally proves nothing.
>>
Good. I don't understand the appeal of the classic 2D fighter. Not saying Pokken will be a good game, but there's just inherently more you can do in a 3D space. I don't understand why more effort isn't put into the genre to make a decent, competitive 3D fighting game.
>>
Who will the final boss be?
>>
>>280587539

That looks comfy as fuck

would emulate with
>>
File: 1411740322090.jpg (38KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
1411740322090.jpg
38KB, 500x738px
>>280585023
> instead got some kind of free movement 3D action game based fighter.
Fuck you this is exactly what I've wanted for my entire life
>>
>>280587642
Because EXVS isn't out in the states, sadly. All we can hope for is that Rise of Incarnates comes out on consoles (and that the Early Access release is a substantial improvement on the beta)
>>
File: 1421884847227.gif (937KB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
1421884847227.gif
937KB, 400x286px
So basically the meme is whenever Nintendo makes a fighting game it isn't a fighting game because reasons
>>
>>280587539
Actually, knowing Nintendo it will be required for the Wii U release and only compatible with that game.
>>
>>280587498
>Prove he's focusing more on Pokken!
>'kay
>He's not CARING! He's only focusing! Haw! Illiterate!
>>
Do we really need this thread again?

How can you be surprised that a FUCKING POKEMON game isn't a serious no fun allowed fighting game? It is a fighting game, by the way, just not by your dumbass standards.
>>
>>280587738
If you wanted floaty shit 3d combat in a fighting game, DBZ has been around for years.
>>
Why is the FGC so ragingly-autistic about how strictly a game has to cookiecuttershoehorn it's way into the genre's obsolete tropes to be considered a fighting game?

Either "fighting game" covers a wide spectrum of game styles like Smash, Tenkaichi and Pokken Tournament, or it's a shit genre that even Guilty Gear can't redeem. There is no third option.
>>
>>280587539
Looks more like something that Batman would throw at bad guys.
>>
>>280582756
Is there any pokemon better than Machamp at limb based combat?
>>
File: 1404642160043176.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1404642160043176.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
>>280587884

Because the team is inexperienced. It has nothing to do with how he feels Pokken over Tekken. You're an idiot.
>>
>>280587539
>pushing buttons with your thumb
>in a fighting game
>>
File: 1406691186394.png (64KB, 395x578px) Image search: [Google]
1406691186394.png
64KB, 395x578px
>>280586620
>Harada is investing more focus into Pokken than he ever will for any other game for Nintendo consoles
>>
>>280585295

-Games that are Street Fighter
-Games that are Tekken
>>
>>280587995
lel, I like you.

>>280587790
Nah it has huge L + R buttons also. Basically a regular Gamepad.

BUT I would enjoy having that huge thing to play with like my nigga over here >>280587736

>>280588051
>using buttons and sticks for a fighting game
>not just stepping into a VR chamber to fight with your avatar hologram
Mr. Pibb, pls.

A cool person left this on Complete chan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPbzSfBXm6s
>>
>>280588191
A fighting game is where you fight. It looks like they're mashing buttons like a fighting game. The pokemon are fighting.
They're the ones making the game, not you retards.
It's a fighting game :^)
>>
>Pokken is a Arena fighter
>new Jojo game is now a Arena fighter
how do we save the 3D fighter genre?
>>
File: 1421987278413.jpg (89KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1421987278413.jpg
89KB, 500x500px
>>280588105

>People honestly believe Harada cares about Pokken more than Tekken because he's spending time helping an inexperienced team on one of his projects.

Can Nintendo fans for once PLEASE stop acting retarded? Jesus christ.
>>
I thought nintendo wasn't even developing this game
>>
>this isn't a fighting game, where's the needlessly complex inputs?!

Oh, I get it, the definition of "fighting game" is where you have to fight against the controls
>>
why did it take Pokemon so long to do what DIgimon did like 15 years ago
>>
At least I know before release. Better then what happened with Rayman Raving Rabids where I ignored everything about the game after it's intial reveal and I ended up buying a fucking mini game collection.
>>
>>280585070
Actually, a brawler is what they called games like Final Fight and Bad Dudes.

You are the fag, get fucked you will.
>>
>>280588628

Maybe if >>280586620 wasn't an idiot and claimed that focusing on Pokken meant he cared more about it, we wouldn't have this shit fit happening
>>
>>280588768
they save their best ideas for when they start going short on money
>>
>>280584813

>Confirmed for never even touching Streets of Rage or Double Dragon

Smash is a brawler, you've got to be fucking kidding me.
>>
Looks better than smash
>>
>>280589030

But that anon claimed he care about Tekken more than Pokken. Not the other way around.

Harada's focus is on the team that needs the most help, not which IP he likes more.
>>
>>280588768

Because the creators of pokemon didn't want to blow their load too earlier like the creators of digimon did.

Digimon's first generation material raised the bar so high for itself that future generations in the franchise felt lackluster. I mean with the exception of the season 3 anime and the DS games nothing else really felt compelling about the franchise as a whole.
>>
>>280586326
Hello?
>>
>>280589606

The exchange went as follows.

>>280586239

>>Pokemon is not his IP. Tekken is. He cares more about Tekken than Pokken.
>Which is why he's focusing more on Pokken than on T7 or even TxSF? Which is why they got the producer of SC to work on this, who's also admitted to being a huge Pokemon fan?
Go read up on the interviews before talking shit.

>>280586620

>>Which is why he's focusing more on Pokken than on T7
>Harada
>More focused on Pokken than T7

>L-O-FUCKING-L. Nintendrone autism everyone. On clear display.

>Link the interview faggot. Link the interview where he said he cares about Pokken more than his own fucking IP. You are literally retarded.

This anon questioned the notion that Harada was focused more on Pokken over Tekken 7, and added the point that his focus Pokken, true or not, would not be a metric of how much he cares about it over his own series.
>>
>it's not a street fighter clone
>so its not a fighter
>>
I just watch a video

How much of a stick up your ass do you have to have to not think this looks fun as fuck I mean SERIOUSLY
>>
>>280590189

>>280587147

>>First on the list is Tekken 7, the latest in the series that made him famous. He says he's been spending "less and less" time on Tekken recently, because the team working on the series has enough experience to handle it on its own. But he says the team is aiming to make the game more accessible to newcomers compared to previous Tekken titles, and they are tying up a lot of character story threads to bring some closure for the series' 20th anniversary.

>>Next is Pokken Tournament, an arcade fighting game using characters from the Pokemon universe. He says the idea came about when Bandai Namco went to meet with Pokemon Company president Tsunekazu Ishihara about licensing music for the Taiko Drum Master music game franchise, and Ishihara surprised them with an idea for a game similar to Tekken. Because Pokken is the first game in a potential new franchise, and because the team has less experience than the Tekken team, Harada says he's spending a lot of time on it at the moment.

>http://www.polygon.com/a/life-in-japan/Harada-Summer-Lesson

So this other anon responds with the source that shows Harada in fact is focusing more on Pokken than Tekken 7 currently.

In response, the anon he proved wrong tried to act like the dispute was over whether or not Harada cared more about Pokken than Tekken, a point he introduced that the other anon never claimed to make.
>>
File: godhand-ehrgeiz.jpg (166KB, 464x515px) Image search: [Google]
godhand-ehrgeiz.jpg
166KB, 464x515px
>>280585935
1v1 does not constitute as fighting. That's dueling.

Fighting a sub-genre of brawler that pits players against other players.

A brawler pits players against NPCs.

Too much strawmanning over defining genres has made people believe ridiculous things.

Smash is a 2D brawler with a fighting mode.

>Soul Calibur is a 3D

Nope, 2.5D fighting game.

Ehrgeiz is one of the few actual 3D fighters (Overgrowth could be a 3D brawler or fighter depending on the end-game product, but it has fighting modes regardless).

>tfw noone will ever make superior fighting games like Ehrgeiz because they threaten 2D players.
>Smash could've been so much better with the Power Stone formula

All we're stuck with is Dissidia/Budokai clones vaguely resembling a fighting game, let alone 3D fighting game.
>>
>.hack//versus with a pokemon skin
>not fun as hell

As long as it had more combos than versus it's fine.

Also the install theme from versus was great. Worth uninstalling and reinstalling just to hear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAU_HYPAcrM
>>
>>280588972

Those are Beat'em Ups you double fag.
>>
>>280582756

>Why is lying to the fans okay when Nintendo does it?

because the fans are shitposters pretending to have followed the news regarding Pokken

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/08/27/pokken-tournament-wont-use-highmidlow-guard-mechanics/

>As we’re making a Pokemon fighting action battle game
>fighting action battle game
>action battle game

we've known how the game was gonna be since August of last year.
>>
>>280582756

Dude it looks so fucking fun who CAAAAAARES
>>
>>280590550
>Ehrgeiz

The only kid I ever met who liked that shit was a gigantic FF7 fanboy who would only ever pick Sephiroth or Cloud.
>>
I've been wanting a 3D fighting game since Blade Symphony came out, and I've wanted a real-time Pokemon game for most of my life. This is like a dream come true if it's as fun as the video looks. I'm fucking pumped.
>>
>>280587730
Arceus Thousand-arm forme
>>
it looks fun as shit though. My only complaint is that they will never EVER be able to please everybody because there's over a gorillion Pokemon and only like 15 are getting into the game.

going to be really sad if Hawlucha doesn't get in, but if Suicune is in then it's anybody's game
>>
>>280587738
Late to respond, but there's nothing wrong with a game that plays like that, it's just completely off from what I was expecting and I'm not so sure I'm even interested anymore based on the gameplay I've seen.
>>
Is it explained anywhere what causes the match to switch between 2D and 3D movement?
>>
How coo lwould Deoxys be in this shit real talk
>>
>>280585470

Yeah looks about as balanced as most Japanese games. Which is to say a seesaw with a kid on one end and a fucking drunk whale on the other.
>>
>>280586092

Machamp sucks too, don't kid yourself.
>>
>>280588628
What makes you think it's automatically Nintendo fans?
Bitching about Harada caring too much about Pokemon sounds like something Tekkenfags would do.
>bawwww, stop working on faggotmon and come back to Tekken!
It's obvious he doesn't care about it more than Tekken but the only people who have a reason to think that are defensive Tekkenfags.
>>
>>280585470
This looks much more like a fighting game than Smash
>>
>>280582756
>okay when Nintendo does it?
The fact that this fucking line gets posted so many times a day by a good amount of people proves that there's no universal Nintendo bias.
>>
>>280592237
>What makes you think it's automatically Nintendo fans?

Because the original claim was that Harada cares about Tekken more, in which someone responded with this >>280586239
>Which is why he's focusing more on Pokken than on T7

As if that honestly means anything at all. News Flash: it doesn't. So why even mention that as if it makes a point. The Pokken team is inexperienced. That's literally all that means.
>>
I don't know shit about this. Can you be any of the billion Pokemans or is it only limited to similar sized Pokemans like in the pic?
>>
>>280593391
Every pokemon is confirmed to be playable, all with multiple movesets.
>>
>>280582962
>>
>>280582962

what was it?
>>
>>280590905
No, it's because (like Tobal and Power Stone) not many copies made it outside Japan.

Dissidia exists already for FF fanboys.
>>
>>280585748
>People have no reason to treat it as such though.
Except that it offers the people who play it exactly what they want out of a fighting game that all the Capcom derived games will never give them, and cannot due to their digital nature. Call me when any other game gives me a character as exciting and satisfying to control as Captain Falcon.
>>
File: pokken fighters.png (57KB, 338x219px) Image search: [Google]
pokken fighters.png
57KB, 338x219px
so, which one has a chance.
>>
File: 1421810626006.gif (2MB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
1421810626006.gif
2MB, 400x286px
>>280585470
>>
>>280594068

>Tobal no. 1

That game was actually fun and the soundtrack was awesome.
>>
>>280590550
>Ehrgeiz
you mean FF7 Powerstone?
>>
>>280594243
tobal 2 was so much better though. shame it was never imported.
>>
>>280590550
>>Smash could've been so much better with the Power Stone formula
No. I don't know why people even suggest that. Smash is based around movement flowing on a 2D plane, if you want Power Stone, or even Poy Poy, get Capcom/Konami to resurrect the genre. Unless all you mean is that you want an actual 3D Nintendo brawler, which Smash isn't, and shouldn't be.
>>
>>280594118
>Call me when any other game gives me a character as exciting and satisfying to control as Captain Falcon.

Call me when you've actually played other fighting games competently. Sol in GGXXAC was more hype than Captain Falcon. Hell, MOST of the Guilty Gear cast is more satisfying to control when you actually know what the hell you're doing. Keep that stupid Nintendo bias at the door m8.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm2PeMEQic0
>>
>>280594243
Right.

But since Square combined with Enix Dreamfactory is basically defunct.

Even if Dreamfactory got revived, We won't see any more of them the same way we don't see Dragon Quest games localized outside Japan.
>>
>>280594132
Polywrath
Hitmonlee
Snorlax
Machamp
Blazkien
Greninja (thanks sakurai...)
Beedrill
Gengar
Panda thing
Blue Monk Guy
Jukebox with Four arms
Cubone
>>
>>280587738
>Fuck you this is exactly what I've wanted for my entire life
You're not the only one with that sentiment.
>>
>>280582756
>The game that's delivered isn't a fighting game
Are you serious or just retarded?
>>
>>280582756
ehh... all we wanted was some classic arcade a'la 2d fighter with:
>machamp
>hitmon-lee
>hitmon-chan
>machop
>primeape
etc.

including some bonus pokemon attack mechanics...
>>
>>280594540
No Smash is not based around a 2D plane. It's a game that existed post-2D limitations.

You're just closed-minded because of control scheme limitations.

Any fighting game can be turned into a 3D fighter.
>>
>>280594376
It's technically Tobal No.3. It plays nothing like Power Stone short of the items.

Maybe we should call Tobal a DBZ Tekken. and Smash a Nintendo Street Fighter.

Fucking retard.
>>
>>280585470
>all those annoying japanese squeeks
anyway what's the point of this game is its all about projectile blasts
>>
>>280587884
This is the same thing that happens to businesses that need to oversee several stores. If one is fine and experienced they don't need to be watched over and trained, the new store does.
>>
Pokemon moba when?
>>
>>280582962
>>280585486
what was it?
>>
>>280582756
Looks like a fighting game to me...
>>
>>280594869
What the fuck are you talking about?
The game is played in two dimensions; there is no Z-axis to maneuver your character through.
Seriously, explain what you're trying to say.
>>
>>280585748
>People have no reason to treat it as such though.

>people aren't allowed to play games the way they want to play them!
>>
For the last time, Smash is a Party Fighter, not a Platform Brawler. Not all party fighters have platforms. And Smash is the only one to use it as a mechanic.
>>
>>280595420
Are you autistic? Fixated and unable to process past "what is"?

Smash would've been better as a 3D fighter instead of a 2D brawler.

It could still have 2D stages and play liked a 2D fighter, but that doesn't defeat it limiting itself with a crutch.
>>
>>280595653
>For the last time
You're saying I won't ever have to hear this genre garbage again?
What a relief.
>>
>>280595774
what
>>
>>280595510

You have every right to treat a non-competitive game as competitive if you wantto and people have the same right to laugh at you for it. It's as simple as that. It's the same reason why Dark Souls PvP shitters are hilarious.
>>
>>280595774
Why would it have been better as a 3d fighter?
>>
>>280595883
He's saying that Smash would be better if it was fully 3D like Dissidia or Budokai Tenkaichi.
I don't agree at all.
>>
>>280595420
Super Mario Bros. didn't have a Z axis but they made Super Mario 64.

It's a fighting game based on 2D platformers using bottomless pits as ring-outs. Technically you could turn it into a 3D fighter by making it a 3D platformer. Whether everything translates well like up- and down-directional attacks is another story.
>>
>>280595774
Smash is good because it's a unique 2d fighter.
>>
>>280595068
Tobal is an Akira Toriyama'd Virtua Fighter.
>>
>>280596104

You need to be more than just "unique" to be good.
>>
>>280595774

It would have crashed and burned if it was a 3D fighter.

I know it's hard to remember that Smash started on the N64 because there are so many Gamecubebabby Meleefags around, but come on now. The controls, framerate, gameplay, etc. would have been atrocious.

>>280596179

Your concept of good is so far removed from reality that it's really not relevant to any worthwhile discussion.
>>
>All this shitting on an arena fighter
It's like none of you played Power Stone. You're better than this, guys.
>>
>>280596179
But it is good, and a lot of that is because it's unique. It's fun and there are no other fighting games like smash that didn't copy it.

>inb4 smash is a party game!
>>
Fuck you all, this game looks great. It's as if the people who made this actually took time and effort to make, unlike GF and fucking ORAS.

Still, they could fuck up the character roster.
>>
>>280596179
And it offers more fine control and hype than any other fighter, so it is good. If you disagree then you don't understand it.
>>
>>280596382

Smash sells because it's a Nintendo fans wet dream, not because it's a competent fighter or "unique". The brand carries it. Smash is about as "competent" as the Marvel VS series, meaning not very competent at all.

Only difference is Smash wasn't made to be a competitive fighter so I don't fault it. It's the community that tired to make it competitive. They are the idiots trying to make a game into something it isn't. Just like Dark Souls PvP shitters.
>>
>>280596974
okay.
>>
File: 1422004305920.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1422004305920.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>280596774
>And it offers more fine control and hype than any other fighter
>>
>>280584813
Why not Platform Fighter?
It's certainly not a brawler.
>>
>>280596974
>not because it's a competent fighter or "unique"
>They are the idiots trying to make a game into something it isn't.

Smash 4 literally has a no item or stage hazard online mode.

Also, who cares if it wasn't supposed to be competitive? That doesn't mean it isn't.

and >not competent at all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXCG0ZyZGro
>>
>>280582756
Don't worry, Pokken will be in EVO.

Nintendo is sponsoring that event and Mr. Wizard loves money like the fat jew he is.
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.