[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Skyfall Sword Is it worth it? How does it compare to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 8

File: skyward sword.png (286KB, 300x422px) Image search: [Google]
skyward sword.png
286KB, 300x422px
>Skyfall Sword

Is it worth it? How does it compare to the other Zelda games?
>>
>>280290289
Lul, sorry I mean
>Skyward Sword

I had James Bond on the brain.
>>
It's okay just expect to see absolutely nothing new (Besides the desert) after the third dungeon. Also a shitload of fetchquests instead of actual level design.

Town is fun to fuck around in.
>>
most places aside from /v/ love it
>>
>desert area
>the sandsea

Literally the only fantastic area in the game
>>
>>280290289
It's super meh, and worse than every other 3D zelda.

There's very few glaring errors with it, basically just Fi constantly interrupting the player with needless redundant information.

However, there's a bunch of small things wrong with it that all add up to it not being so great.

Some mechanics seem to exist as excuses to shoehorn in the motion+'s capabilities.
Why do some things aim with pointing and some things aim with tilting?
And why does none of the aiming use the IR sensor's to self center? Seriously, you're going to have to recalibrate more than once because of that simple oversight.

Why isn't there a minimap?
Why does the fast travel system suck compared to other 3D zeldas?
Why can't you move and attack simultaneously anymore when that was a feature of the previous game?
>>
It was my favorite Zelda. I enjoy controlling my swings and swimming in 360 degree. I also enjoyed how enemies had different methods of defeating them instead of just swing your sword wildly. I like the stool feature and I liked the beetle. I though the entire time controlled very well and I didn't have any problem with it. I also enjoyed the more personal story and the focus on characters. I also actually liked that they switched from an overworld to contained areas that felt like mini-dungeons. The only thing I would have to say I didn't enjoy as much was some of the boss designs.
>>
>>280291021
You can move and attack at the same time
>>
File: ExampleA.gif (1MB, 294x202px) Image search: [Google]
ExampleA.gif
1MB, 294x202px
>>280291442
No.
You cannot.

Here's an example .gif from TP of the action in question.

Go ahead an link me to an example of the same action being taken in SS.
I'll wait.
>>
>How does it compare to the other Zelda games?

To answer that question, you have to ask yourself, why do you like Zelda games?

Is it for the freedom to explore a huge world and see amazing sights?
Then don't play Skyward Sword.

Is it for interesting dungeons with unique puzzles?

Is it for fun and unique characters who a pleasure to interact with?

Are you really desperate for a new waifu?
Then play anything else.
>>
>>280290289
Outstanding Game! Loved it! Very emotional too.
>>
>>280290289
Good artstyle (Except for Link I guess because he looks weird).
A good boss.
A few good moments.

Otherwise most of the game is worse.
>>
>>280290289
I got really hyped for it before it came out.
Then I actually got to play ti and it did not live up to my hype at all.
It's actually mediocre.
Maybe if the hubbub surrounding the game had been then like it is now, with lots of people nitpicking the flaws, then I would have go into the game with low expectations and liked it a bit more
Because once again, it's mediocre
>>
Brilliant game it has great characters, real nice exploration, and the story is probably one of the best, specially since it's the first game in the timeline and it sets up the whole mythology, absolutley gorgeous.

And lots of nostalgia too, for example the windfish, for thoe who know Zelda and aren't just Sony fagets shitposting.

The only one single problem with this game was the back tracking, other than, it's beautiful.
>>
Game was romantic as fuck, loved it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYpsnCJkrOE
>>
File: 009.jpg (96KB, 813x457px) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
96KB, 813x457px
>>280290937

This, has best music and best mechanic too. Best Silent realm, was fun trying to collect shit around then go towards the centre.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LfAcKnDYWQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weT8_6nqaCE

I'd have loved if SS was literally purely Lanayru, perhaps creating the Hyrule we know Terranigma style by using the Timeshift stones to revive the past, beat the "plague" that ruins the present and then revisit the new changed present, with its inhabitants praise you for being a legend who saved everything or some shit.

Would've been more rewarding of a story and quest than chasing Zelda around and powering up a sword only to be told you're a pawn in a predetermined prophecy.

Lanayru's timeshift concept was so ideal for this and it would've been beautiful to "save the worlds from their plagues" which is generally a common theme in 3D zelda games (MM, OOTfuture, TP etc.)

On an unrelated note, Koloktos is probably the best Zelda boss ever.
>>
>>280291671

you can but there is never an instance in tp where it's useful or has a purpose
>>
>>280292337
There was a ton of more stuff they could have done with the time stones.

The scorpion boss you fight is introduced as the "1000 year old whatever", and it's in the area with the time stones, but you don't use them to fight it when it was young.
Seriously dropped the ball.
>>
A LOT more emphasis on dungeon/quest-oriented design compared to most any other Zelda, and very little in the way of exploration. It's kind of an experimental series in a lot of ways, so expect some things to work and some things to fall flat on their face. Like most modern Zeldas it's not bad at the thing it focuses primarily on, so dungeon design is pretty solid and it uses the Wiimote well. God help you if you like your Zelda without hand holding though, as Fi is actually too eager to be of assistance and ends up just telling you almost everything you need to do. It's also got a few of the best bosses in a 3D Zelda (I'd say overall, but Spirit Tracks actually has pretty damn good bosses), but also some of the worst. Overall, it has high highs and low lows, and it's polarizing for a reason.
>>
>>280292412
>you can

Nope. Stop trying unless you're gonna post proof of your claim faggot.

>there is never an instance in tp where it's useful or has a purpose

Perhaps, but you know where it WOULD have been useful? In the horde fight at the end of SS.
Too bad you can't do it in SS.
>>
>>280292412
>never an instance in tp where it's useful
>.gif shows it being useful

que?
>>
File: ScreenShot005.png (88KB, 440x689px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot005.png
88KB, 440x689px
>>280292502
This.
I'm generally against time travel in games, But I really liked the idea of saving the Sand Dragon in the past then seeing him alive and thankful in the Present, it just made me want Terranigma : Zelda Edition where Link creates Hyrule from the ground up.

Majora's Mask had that fulfillment of purifying this world thats completely unrelated to prophecy and is DOOMED without your help. This is what Skyward needed.
>>
>>280290289
It's a good game, just not a good zelda game.
>>
>>280292337
>Pawn in a predetermined Prophecy

More like a pawn in a shitty gambit. Pretty sure Zelda says there's plenty chance you could have fucked up (Which she did when they left the Second Time Gate on long after it's use was over).

Of course she still made you jump through a fuckload of hoops just to "prove yourself to the Triforce. You're goddamn Link of course the damn thing will accept you.
>>
Prepare for some of the most interesting dungeons in the series (sand temple fuck yeah) but at the same time the worst and most tedious in between. Oh, and no exploration allowed.

I would rate SS much higher and I would probably not even mind the fetchquests as much, if they had given you a big world to explore and not a tiny sky with 4 meaningful islands and 3 seperated areas.
Seriously there's NOTHING in the fucking SKY.
>>
I loved it, the dungeons are absolute perfection
without being sarcastic, it's my favourite Zelda game. I know /v/ is going to hate me but fuuuck, the items, the level design and the story are great.
>>
>>280290289
It's a solid as fuck game but people will tell you otherwise. Honestly the debate will never end but you really don't have an excuse not to play it unless you lack the dispensable income for a $40 used copy.

>Perfect 1:1 motion controls
>Most polished narrative in a Zelda game to date
>Some of the best dungeons in the series
Oh but it's pretty linear, boo hoo.
>>
I really, really loved the dungeons but found the parts in between somewhat lacking. The recycled environments were quite disappointing and I was never too keen on Fi. Ghirahim was a great villain however.
>>
It's a Zelda game, what can you expect? Although what really grinds my shit is the game wants to be focused for more adult audiences (Girahim talking about bloodsheds), but it holds your hand as if you're 3 years old.
>Link, you must go to Faron Woods now!
>To enter Faron woods, go through that door next to you!
>A cinematic that shows the forest and shows you a big text: FARON WOODS
>Fi comes and says "Master, you've arrived to Faron Woods"
Every fucking time you're not in a dungeon the game is like that.
>>
>>280292750

chopping harmless grass that is impeding nothing and missing half of it in the process? why bother
>>
I love Zelda.

Couldnt finish this game because it was that bad.

Its literally Copypaste: The Game
>>
>>280290289
people will bag it out, mainly because it didn't have what they wanted

>tfw nobody judges a game by it's own merits anymore
>tfw everyone on this board thinks everything is shit unless it's either animu VN or call of doody: battlefield: modern warfare 9

by it's own graces, the game is perfectly fine
not only is it fine, I would argue it's better than TP

>TP had a bigass space full of nothing
>SS had less area but it was all used

>TP was essentially "OOT the gritty HD remake"
>SS has an entirely new plot

>mfw I think SS is even better than windwaker
>mfw people will be mad
>mfw windwaker had less "playable space" than OOT

all that ocean, no actual meaningful land mass

>>280292337
>save the worlds from their plagues
>MM
I think you missed the message there bud

>MM was all about the bonds that tie people together
>the moon was a plot device to frame it all
>you spent three days making sure nobody had no regrets
>stopping the moon was just a bonus
>>
>>280290289
Good: really liked the visual hybrid of windwaker+twilight princess. sword beam was cool. motion plus controls felt surprisingly good. Loved Groose. Loved Impa. It was good to see a little romance between Link and Zelda. The music was beautiful. Gameplay and puzzles were really clean.

the calibration stuff is irritating as fuck. Fi felt phoned in. No dynamic day/night. Everything felt funneled. Story was forgettable. Flying felt crappy. Ghirahim had potential to be amazing, was just a fruitcake with a gene simmons tongue. Demise felt phoned in. Lots of fetching. No silver arrow.

In short. Good zelda game, but it felt like either it was rushed, or they bit off more than they could chew, so they wrapped it all up as best they could. You'll have fun, its worth the price, but I doubt it'll knock your favorite Zelda out of its rank.
>>
>>280293582

>no actual meaningful land mass

Yeah, those 20 floating rocks with only a treasure chest on it sure were meangingful. Wind Waker BTFO.
>>
>>280293995
Most of them were pretty small though, though gems like the Cabana and the Golf Island were more fun than those pathetic little rocks in SS.
>>
Very pretty and a solid game. It sucks that you have to buy a Wiimote Plus to play it, are there any other games that actually require it? But saying that, the motion controls were actually pretty good.

I'm sure this thread is full of horseshit like "the sky was empty" even though it has more content than Hyrule Field in both OoT and TP. Other idiots will compare it to the sea in WW despite the sky being much smaller and not the focus of the game.
>>
>>280293995
it's true
the only reason there is islands with not alot to do on them beyond the dungeons is so you don't feel ripped off for buying something that should be called

>legend of zelda: on the seas of emptiness

>>280294106
>pathetic little rocks in SS
>the exact same thing wind waker did
>only things worth doing are that mini-game platform and the cafe thing
>>
>>280290289

Its the beat Zelda game since OOT. The only flaw the game has is that it was released when plebs and trolls took over the internet.
>>
>>280294246
>The only flaw the game has is that it was released when plebs and trolls took over the internet.
Well that and the game reminding you what an amber is despite you already having 34 of them.
>>
>>280293527
If you're low on hearts because you're bad at video games then it helps speed up finding extra health.
>>
>>280294340
>picking up any rupee every time you start the game
>oh hey look yadda yadda, it's worth 20 rupees, that's pretty nice!

god. damn. it
>>
How to "fix" Skyward Sword (and the series in general really)

1. Make Hero mode available from the start.
2. Hero mode has no hand holding, tutorials, nothing of that shit.

wow. Fixed. It's not hard Nintendo.
>>
>>280294227
Name a rock in SS with a hole, Ghost Ship, shop, puzzles or enemies.

Because there isn't any.
>>
File: ww.jpg (88KB, 800x482px) Image search: [Google]
ww.jpg
88KB, 800x482px
>>280294184
>Other idiots will compare it to the sea in WW despite the sky being much smaller and not the focus of the game.

Ignore them. They never played the game. There was more land than sky in SS. If WW allowed you to explore Hyrule under water then maybe it could have been as good as SS.
>>
>>280294419
I believe that rupees was the one thing that they didn't remind you for in SS every time you started the game. I was really relieved because I was so sick of that in TP. Instead they do it for all other bugs and materials.
>>
>>280294437
3. Let you fly at night and have night time only events and quests
>>
>>280294437
>nintendo
>complaining about tutorials and hand holding

maybe babby should grow up and play real games

>beedle's shop
>enemies are fucking everywhere
>there's a bigass rock with a hole containing a speed boost thing
>implying there isn't puzzles in every zelda game

>no ghost ship
>oh well, guess a wind fish will have to do
>yfw the wind fish is m
>>
>>280294564
I kept on holding out for a little mini-quest that would let me fly at night only to be severely disappointed. That was such a shame.
>>
>>280292229
>Sony
Its so pathetic that you bring Sony up in a thread about Zelda
>>
>>280290289
It's a Zelda game inspired by 3D Mario design, and I think that's pretty interesting.
You visit the same areas multiple times on different missions.
Only real problem the game has is the overuse of info screens to tell stuff you already know
>>
>>280294607
>Real games

Like what? Fucking GTA14? The last of us: UltraHD remastered brown 720p edition? Womb Raider: Rape edition?

Yea real exciting you fucking cuck faget!
>>
>>280294684
Why not they are the underdog after all, specially when it comes to quality.

Shame on you for instigating though, but wouldn't expect less from a beta cuck
>>
>>280294731
Holy shit are you some kind of edgy meme lord that only thinks Nintendo make real games?
>>
>>280294829
This post only made you look more pathetic dude
>>
File: SOUE01-1.png (2MB, 1808x1016px) Image search: [Google]
SOUE01-1.png
2MB, 1808x1016px
>>280290289

Literally the best Zelda. Looks fucking gorgeous on dolphin.

Amazing characters, amazing boss fights, best items in a Zelda for ages, rest rendition of Zelda and Link ever, orgasmic soundtrack, best controls and combat in a Zelda yet.

I absolutely love it, and I've beaten every Zelda apart from the CDi's multiple times.
>>
>>280294839
Not that guy but you seem like some Sony hipster that has to jump to their defence. Do you own Destiny perhaps?
>>
>>280294892
No.
>>
>All these sudden SS lovers

Jesus, the Zelda Cycle is real
>>
Excluding the irrelevant CD-i shit, quite possibly the worst Zelda game of all time along with Phantom Hourglass.

The game is one giant chore, fetch quests and backtracking are the name of the game and shitty boss fights repeat themselves multiple times. The controls are finicky as fuck and combat is a gloried game of simon says that delights in fucking you over by having enemies jump to guard you where seconds before they were vulnerable.

Flying is fucking pointless and is no fun, exploration is more barren than windwakers ocean.

Avoid at all costs
>>
>>280295017

But I loved SS the moment I played it. I've always defended it.
>>
>>280295017
This. I loved the game when it came out and I knew you fags would be on here worshiping it after a few years. I told you and you didn't believe me. Retards.
>>
Skyward Sword is the only Zelda game I've ever played where I was forcing myself to play it by the half way point.

It's seriously fucking dreadful and anyone who enjoys it is touched in the head as far as I'm concerned.

I thought Twilight Princess was below average Zelda title but it blows this piece of shit out of the water 12 times over. Fuck Skyward Sword
>>
>>280295017
>hurr durr muh cycle
I like every Zelda, except MM, which isn't bad, but it's not very good. Maybe the 3DS remaster will fix some issues I had with it.
>>
>All these fags bashing SS
No taste. I'll bet you're one of those fags who still tries to tell people OoT is the best game ever in the year 2015.

And also anyone who complains about the controls, that's a dead giveaway that you were just bad at the game. You probably couldn't even stab consistently.

You guys just hate the game because you couldn't just walk up to enemies and press B to kill them in one hit anymore. If you don't like Skyward Sword, you suck at video games. You probably also think Dark Souls is "artificial difficulty".
>>
>>280295203
>The game is one giant chore, fetch quests and backtracking are the name of the game and shitty boss fights repeat themselves multiple times.
I hope you don't like MM.
>>
Worst 3d zelda game by far, the most annoying thing for me was the artificial length. Oh and the god awful controls.

Really fucking horrible game, makes me mad thinking about it.
>>
It's pure trash.
>>
>>280295561
What's worse is that it took them FIVE years to make that shit. What the fuck where they doing?
>>
>>280295274
That's because the game is fucking great.

It's time we stood up to people, bullying and online condemning for liking game is not on, seriously. Fucking calling people names and then saying they are from neogaf or fucking nintenyear olds or something is just absolute trash and disgusting.

How dare you. How fucking dare you!

It's pathetic.

Skyward Sword pushed the Zelda series to the absolute limit, it reinvented itself yet again and was the progenitor for a great mythology and set in stone the origins of the lore.

Seriously. Really is this the world we fucking live in.

A beautiful game, great sound design, even though not to the greatest point like their other titles. Great dungeon designs. That last dungeon has to be one of the greatest in the whole entire franchise.

Then you have the fact that there's a mathematical, and geometrical secret to the game that nobody knows about everything in the game, literally everything is designed under a Golden Ratio, and I'm only touching the surface here, you fuckers don't deserve the knowledge I have on this game, stay ignorant, stay foolish, and stay misunderstanding.
>>
>backtracking
This is my favorite meme. It's so funny how people use "b-but backtracking" as an excuse to just play shitty, easy, linear games their whole life, and never play anything a little bit more challenging and deeper.

Some of the best games ever are designed around the concept of allowing the player to get new abilities and then go back to areas they've already been to and use those abilities to find secrets, upgrades to their equipment, etc. This is a fundamental concept to Metroidvania style platformers and to the adventure genre as a whole.
>>
>>280295728
Guess you enjoy Destiny then dont you you fucking "real gamer" you. Fucking cuck!
>>
>>280295561
>artificial length

Like every game in existence.

>Oh and the god awful controls.

Calibrate you Wiimote properly before you play dummy.
>>
>>280290289
I thought it was really fun. Some things were kind of annoying, linearity and relative lack of open areas among them, but the story, the characters and the world more than make up for it and I really liked that they at least tried to incorporate some actual RPG mechanics in. Plus, personally, this game has the absolute best aesthetic out of any Zelda game with possible exception of Twilight Princess, I would literally pay another 60$ to see this game in proper HD.
>>
>>280295728
I don't know how anyone can complain about backtracking in these games. One thing I love about games is revisiting locations after some world event changes them, like volcanoes erupting, time travel,etc. And SS did a beautiful one with the flooded forest.
>>
>>280295017

Many people loved SS from the beginning. 4Chan does not represent the whole internet. Look at the Gilvanunner SS soundtrack videos on Youtube and read the comments. People worship the game over there.
>>
>>280295690
It's polished, the art is great and it's less of trainwreck than the incomplete Twilight Princess and Wind Waker will ever be. But it's polish on a game that have had much more to it considering it had 5 years development, which I blame on the chucklefucks who designed the Forest/Volcano half assing the second trip when the Lanaryu team were throwing so much shit at you with the lowest blow being how the Final fights in the past didn't even try to look like you were several hundred years in time.

They shouldn't have divided up the devs like they did because it made the quality wildly inconsistent.
>>
>>280295690
I refuse to believe this isn't pasta.
>>
>>280295845

Its a piss take of a game. I just beat the imprisoned for like the fifth time then I had to spend 40 minutes collecting fucking musical fish.

I just want it to end. But I have to backtrack to the other areas.. I can't face it
>>
>>280295909
THIS! Thank fuck, someone finally get's it.

People just WANT so much, but they give nothing back but ffucking complaints! This truly is the fucking end times!
>>
>>280295909
>flooded forest
Because flooding the level is such a great idea when the only thing you then do is swim around aimlessly collecting stupid tadtones.
>>
>>280296029
The same people who complain about backtracking, will go on and praise running around in Clock Town for hours. They are fucked in the head
>>
>>280296018
>I just beat the imprisoned for like the fifth time

And every time, the fight is different, more difficult and more interesting.
>>
>>280296017
Yea pasta where I explicity mention some secrets from the game ok... fucking faget.
>>
>>280295645

Engineering motion controls, that shit is very hard to implement in a game.

Yes, you can thank the wii's whole gimmick for ruining skyward sword. Thank God the wii u was a return to form and there is nothing stopping them from finally making a proper zelda game and not waste time with gimmicks.
>>
>>280296125

Bait

Clock Town is the central hub, where you do most of the meat of the game. You don't have to go back to other areas unless you want to collect masks or heart pieces, the game doesn't force you to go back to a previous area in order to complete the game.

This one does.
>>
>>280296167

Nope. Slice his toes and whack him on the head. Every time. Even the first battle was boring.
>>
>>280296256
>Implying Nintenyearolds dont have a fucking screen as a gimmick.

>implying not touching the screen is not going to be absolutely necessary to play.
>>
>>280296387

But it doesn't ruin the game or slow down development in order to implement.
>>
>>280296350
>the game doesn't force you to go back to a previous area in order to complete the game.
When SS forces you to go back to a previous area, that area is no longer the same. It's a lot better than doing Snowfall, the goron race then finding out you have to do it all over again in the first day to upgrade your sword properly. But yeah, doing fetch quests in Clock Town and Termina Field is great content, sure.

Fuck you and your "bait"
>>
>>280296256
>I'm bad at video games and I just wanna press B to kill enemies in one hit instead of having the combat require a second grade level of skill
>>
>>280291768
>Interesting dungeons with unique puzzles
The dungeons are actually pretty damn good, especially the ones with the timeshift stones.

>Fun and unique characters who are a pleasure to interact with
The characters are one of the games major strongpoints. I'd say it's second only to MM in terms of characters.

The huge world point I'll give you.
>>
>>280296449
>doing fetch quests in Clock Town and Termina Field is great content, sure.

The reward is fierce deity link.

What's the reward in skyward sword besides completing a shitty game.

>>280296465

I'm replaying skyward sword right now. Haven't died once, about halfway through.
>>
>>280296449
It's different. You revisit areas like the swamp for sidequests, outside of the main game you never have to visit it again. In Skyward Sword you'd have to wade through it again with arbitrary roadblocks keeping you from just warping there JUST to fetch swamp water to pour on an NPC.

Oh and let's turn it into a stealth section too and remove all your items. Great.
>>
>>280296439
Of course it fucking does. Devs have to now fucking implemt controls to touch screen, do you know how fucking annoying that is?
>>
File: chris-rock.jpg (26KB, 468x400px) Image search: [Google]
chris-rock.jpg
26KB, 468x400px
>>280296554
>I'm replaying skyward sword right now. Haven't died once, about halfway through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0B_ekSrsEk

What you want a cookie? You're NOT supposed to die in a Zelda game you 4chan posting virgin muthafucker.
>>
>>280296859
Under-rated post.
>>
>>280296554
Holy shit I don't think I've died a single time in any Zelda game since OoT. Pre-OoT, that's a different story. But unless we are counting non-game over deaths (using fairies) in hero mode, Zelda games are consistently easy to get through without dying.
>>
>>280296859

You're the one who said I'm somehow bad and complaining

Zelda games are not hard, this is a moot point.

>>280296831

Well no one has said zelda wii u will have forced controls so you might as well be arguing bullshit.
>>
>>280296554
>I'm replaying skyward sword right now. Haven't died once, about halfway through.
It's not enough to simply "not die" anymore. People get all pissy if they lose 1/4th of one of their 20 hearts, and they dismiss the entire game as "shit"
>>
>>280296554
>Dying in Zelda games
>Not having file counter on 000, ever
>mfw played Zelda all my life and never died

Get on my level you fucking 12 year old bitch
>>
>>280296859
This is why the NES Zelda games are still the best. It'd even be possible to die in Link to the Past if they didn't decide FOUR bottles AND Fairies.

OoT managed to get even more casual because fairies lived outside GIANT OBVIOUS BOSS ROOM.
>>
>>280297057
>>280297049
>>280296859

>All these achievement starved virgins
>>
>>280297102
>No! The problem isn't me, it's you!
And this is the mentality of the average SS basher
>>
>>280297173

>Someone calls me bad
>claim that I have literally not died a single time, this game is piss easy, you objectively can't be bad at this game unless you have some learning disability
>WOOOOOOOOOOW YOU THINK YOU'RE SO HOT HUH OFF COURSE YOU HAVEN'T DIED THE GAME IS EASY!

Yes that's the point

Autism
>>
>>280297240
See:
>>280296859
>>
>>280295994
>Twilight Princess
>incomplete
You what? You can make a lot of valid complaints about TP, but the game's got way more content than any other Zelda by a fair margin.
>>
>I'm taking the time to do a playthrough of the game right now, but don't worry, I actually hate it to like the internet told me to :D
>>
>>280297102
First of all i aint no virgin, literally just pulled out of some Gash minutes ago

2nd of all I don't need no fucking achievements

33ºrd of all having achievements in 2015, realy?

4ourth you need to start being pro gaminger

5th you fucking cunt

666 you need to start understanding what fucking Zelda is about, if you die you're a faget, and wasnt made for gaming, stick to movies like the last of us

Se7en you make me sick
>>
>>280297350

>See a post that misses the point

okay?
>>
>>280297424
>it makes me look stupid so therefore it's not the point
>>
>>280297240
Dying in a Zelda game me your actually physically and mentally gay, even though fagotry is a mental condition anyway, you sick fucks make me sick that you can't even hold a control straight.

You probably move that shit around, which is disguised on the wii but dont worry your autism will show in the new game when you move the control about and people are wondering what in the FUCK you are doing.
>>
>>280297240

Dying is not an objective in the Zelda games dummy. It's about exploration, defeating bosses, gaining more power/weapons, completing the story, etc. Complaining about not dying in a Zelda game is like complaining about "not crashing my car today."
>>
Ocarina of Time
Puzzles: Push blocks into holes
Combat: Press B to win
How people feel about this game: BEST GAME EVER :D

Skyward Sword
Puzzles: Easy stuff
Combat: Requires the player to swing their sword in the proper direction
How people feel about the game: IT'S SHIT

Nintendrones can't handle even the tiniest challenge
>>
>>280297514

Are you literally mentally disabled?

I said I haven't died not because I think I'm good but because the game is piss easy, you telling me also that the game is piss easy is redundant.

Kill yourself for being so stupid.
>>
>>280297552

I give up

You mothafuckas dumb as a rock
>>
>>280297681
>I reassert that the problem is with you and not me because I don't want my own stupidity to be the focus
>>
>>280297681
You're the one complaining about fucking dying in Zelda games now you retract your statement? Ok. Stay faggeting. Faget!
>>
>>280297734
>You're dumb because you were able to explain why my argument was wrong and it made me mad so I'm gonna call you dumb
Face it retard, nothing you say is gonna get us to like really shitty, easy, boring games, nor is it going to make us stop appreciating more well designed games.
>>
>>280297646
I didn't feel like the motion control combat was interesting or challenging enough to justify its existence. It was more tedious than anything.
Like, the usual combat's easy too, but I'd rather have easy combat that I can breeze through than easy combat that screeches every encounter to a halt while I pick out the right angle.
>>
>>280297681
>I said I haven't died not because I think I'm good but because the game is piss easy

No its not. Completing a dungeon, beating the game, getting all the items/hearts, is NOT easy in any Zelda game. Many people gave up on OOT because the puzzles in the Water temple were too hard. Again, dying in a Zelda game is not the objective of the game.
>>
>>280298006
It's not easy when you're ten, maybe.
I love Zelda, but the series past the NES entries is pretty easy, come on.
>>
>>280298067
>when you're ten

grow up you fucking cuck
>>
>>280298067

Beat the game? You kidding? Many people get stuck in Zelda games' dungeons/overworld/puzzles even with all the handholding. Many (grown ass men) people even get to a boss and dont know how to kill it. Zelda is a game about using your brain anon, if you want to die often go play Call of Duty or something.
>>
>>280298268
What the hell are you talking about? Zelda's difficulty is extremely casual, that's one of the reasons its fanbase is so widespread.
There's maybe a couple of dungeons that give people serious trouble.
>>
>>280298412
Erm, no it's not. It's progressively difficult!
>>
>>280296167
I love this game, but you have to admit that the Imprisoned fucking sucked.
Fighting him three times is bad enough, but two of those fights are within maybe 20 minutes of eachother. It's really annoying.
>>
>Dying in a Zelda game is impossible

50/50, the game's disgustingly lenient on what you can take to a fight. Fairies are still broken as shit, deciding on shields and keeping them from being broken is fucking pointless once they give you the regenerating ones, stools are everywhere and bosses are still too puzzle based to ever put a dent in you. But I still got careless, Died from drowning a few times, and from fucking up the bomb throw on Scaldera and actually bought potions once in awhile which is more than ANY Zelda game has made me do in the past.
>>
>>280298412
>Zelda's difficulty is extremely casual

No. Again, Many people get stuck in the game and complain about the game's difficulty. This is why Nintendo tried to idiot proof Skyward Sword (which I think they went too over board with) and people still got stuck and had to use the hint system.

Figuring out how to idiot proof a Zelda game but keep in challenging to the "brain" is a problem Nintendo has been trying to solve for years.
>>
>>280298835
Yea especialy in the platformer one.
>>
>>280298551
>Imprisoned
Whats that?
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.