[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about the game Unturned?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

What do you think about the game Unturned?
>>
What, some kind of zombie survival game with crafting elements?

Fucking YAWN.
>>
>>275314397
>hyped as fuck
>shit
>dies
and nothing of value was lost
>>
is 3.0 out yet?
>>
>>275314397
I played it with two friends for about 20 minutes and saw everything there was to see
I'm disappointed the game creators chose such an overly popular genre to try and cash in on and the menu is very clunky
>>
abandonware
>>
I thought shooters copying each other was unoriginal, but this sets the bar up high.
>>
>SANDBOX
>ZOMBIE
>SURVIVAL
>BLOCKY MINECRAFT VISUAL

i have no idea's and i must scream
>>
>>275314558
Its only one and its a kid
kek
>>
>>275314558
iirc it's one guy who is like 16 who made it for fun
>>
It's shit.
>>
>>275314397
It's okay, no content.
Everything to do was done in like a few hours.
>>
>>275314667
Well that's neat
Too bad the game's not good enough for people to care about it
>>
Rust, meets better than Minecraft visuals, meets Roblox, meets DayZ, made by a teen for free or get shit quicker for $5.
Paid for gold and the kid actually updates and keeps working since he enjoys developing it.
It's just a loot and gankfest though like most "survival" games
>>
>>275315036
he's been working on a "big update"
before that since it's f2p had a load of players and attention (and regular updates)
>>
>>275315036

Actually is it. The kid made a fair bit of money off it m8.
>>
>>275315280
thanks twitch streamers!
>>
Compare it to the other (Minecraft dayz) clones and this one takes the cake. Its free not $10-$20.
>>
>>275316683
Only one I have hope for is Miscreated since they've been doing it for so long and in CryEngine, atm still shit, but so many sonyponies are gonna jump on H1Z1 and feel like it's WarZ all over
>>
File: 1407290799599.png (140KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
1407290799599.png
140KB, 300x450px
>indie sandbox zombie voxel survival game

Does it do anything at all unique?
>>
>>275318459
Yeah, it has fun
>>
The game's is still updated, morons. You can play the experimental version, wich is updated like each fucking day.

This kis is better than 90% of the "real" devs out here.
>>
>>275314397
>all these uninformed opinions
Holy shitballs
The kid is like fucking 17 now just working on a game he wants to make and giving it out for free
And it's "dead" because he's completely reworking everything to improve the game for everyone including adding modding abilities, a map editor, and more.
I've only put a few hours into the game but it was more fun than I had with the DayZ ARMA II mod. And it's less buggy and shit ridden than the standalone version right now too.
>>
>>275315280
Good for him, the game was definitely entertaining for a while
Too bad it's got no depth and lacks content
>>
>>275320661
It's got as much depth as any other survival game out there right now
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.