[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witcher thread. So /v/ how fucked is the north after the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 289
Thread images: 33

File: image.jpg (439KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
439KB, 1920x1080px
Witcher thread. So /v/ how fucked is the north after the decisions you made?
>>
http://thewitcher.com/witcher3/triss

I did Roche's path and gave the girl to Radovid. I think a united state will make them more powerful
>>
More like downgrade thread
>>
>>275043390
>I think a united state will make them more powerful
Did the same, but the fucking flamming faggots behind Radovid made me feel like it perhaps wasn't quite as a good idea as I thought.
Also, I let Roche kill Henselth, which honestly probably did not help anyone either.
>>
>>275043512
So did you kill Letho or not? This will determine how big of a faggot you are
>>
>>275043239
About as fucked as the downgrade is.
>>
File: 1350236663800.jpg (22KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
1350236663800.jpg
22KB, 660x495px
>>275043476
hehehe. My favorite meme as well.
>>
>>275043546
>So did you kill Letho or not?
Nope.
>>
>>275043239
Honestly I don't think your decisions will matter that much.

You didn't let Roche kill Henselt? He was probably assassinated anyway in the time during TW 2 and 3.
Or Kaedwen will most likely be rather unimportant in the third game anyway.

The only important thing is that Emhyr seized Temeria after Foltest died, and that is something you can't prevent anyway.
>>
Why the fuck is this game constantly getting downgraded? Is it because it's coming out alongside consoles?
>>
>>275043608
So, you did Letho's work for him and then didn't even kill him?
>>
File: 1390085638254.jpg (35KB, 416x389px) Image search: [Google]
1390085638254.jpg
35KB, 416x389px
>>275043476
Go away
>>
>>275043650
>So, you did Letho's work for him and then didn't even kill him?
The fact that I realized that I did basically the same things as he did was one of the reason why I let him go. That is in fact, the whole point of the two royality-releated quests in the game, and why the game is called "AssassinsS of kings".
>>
>>275043757
No, the game is called Assassins of kings because Letho was part of a group of assasssins
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (42KB, 1200x857px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
42KB, 1200x857px
>game downgraded
>announced delay
>game downgraded again
>announced delayed again
The next time they show this game it's gonna look like a gba game
>>
>16 different endings
Shit that sounds awesome.
>they're all just 10 second voice clips over a slideshow based on the choices you made over the course of the game
I seriously hope the next game does better than this holy shit.
>>
>>275043893
Well, the new game has "World states". You can still play after the ending and I'm guessing NPCs will act different and maybe some areas will be destroyed and some may be saved.
>>
File: speedwagon disagrees.jpg (81KB, 340x377px) Image search: [Google]
speedwagon disagrees.jpg
81KB, 340x377px
No Letho-killers are welcome ITT
>>
>>275043872
You sure showed em! Don't forget to purchase your Dragon Age Inquisition copy at http://bad-dragon.com/ !
>>
>>275043859
Neither of which actually kills any kings in the game. The only kings to die in the game are both killed by Letho, and possibly by Geralt.
The game is named Assassins because it deliberately get's the player into a situation where he himself will be heavily tempted into killing a king. This works for both scenarios, by the way: Roche and Iorveth. It's done so to extend the whole "relativity of perspective" theme the games always had on going.
>>
>>275044017
you little poor slavshits, how fucked would you be if dragon age didnt exist?
>>
File: 1417382274382.png (2MB, 1495x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1417382274382.png
2MB, 1495x1080px
>>
>>275044041
Are you fucking retarded?
Three other Witchers from Letho's group try to kill a king, they simply fail.
And Geralt doesn't kill any king at all, it's Roche who does it.
>>
>>275044129
Why did you make Geralt into a mexican?
>>
>>275044017
>>275044112
Both of you: fuck off.
>>
>>275043757
woah.. so this.. is the depth... of the witcher two: assassins of kings...
>>
Jesus this game looks worse than Dragon Age 2
>>
>>275044129
If he's supposed to look like Big Boss he's missing the blue eyes
>>
>>275044008
I fought Letho constantly and had every intention to kill him.

Until the end, when he gave Geralt his reasoning, and it was so sound. I had to let him go.
>>
>>275043476
Woah..
>>
>>275044165
>Are you fucking retarded?
There is a degree of irony in you asking this.
>And Geralt doesn't kill any king at all, it's Roche who does it.
It is still, in the end, Geralt's (and players) choice that will decide whenever the king will survive or not.
Did you seriously miss out on the point of that in the larger narrative, and particulary during the final encounter with Letho?
>>
>>275043476
Finally, the Cell shows it's power.
>>
>yfw most of the game's sidequests will be about Geralt trying to find a razor.
>>
>>275044238
Yep, that's what happened to me too And I didn't want another boss fight him, holy shit that first fight
>>
>>275044335
Do you know what a fucking assassin is?

It's a common theme in the games and the books that Geralt makes wrong decisions. That's the only thing shown there.

You never set out to purposefully kill a king, if anything it happens as a byproduct.

Go kill yourself.
>>
>>275044363
Better than Dragon Dildos fetching quest really. Now fuck off shill.
>>
>"I believe some explanation is required here. Unfortunately this time we've encountered some horrible YouTube compression problems. At this very moment we are working on fixing this and will upload another version of the trailer as soon as we can. It will present much higher quality. I want to assure you that there will be no downgrade – I see this game every day – it looks stunning."

>dat denial

lol it's pathetic.
>>
>>275044526
>trying to blame obvious downgrade in the polygon count and models and lack of vegetation on youtube compression

This is some ubisoft tier bullshit.
>>
>>275044514
>It's a common theme in the games and the books that Geralt makes wrong decisions.
You are one insecure little shit, aren't you? It's nice to see that an entire level of the game fell flat on you...
>>
>>275044521
>>275044179
>>275044017
You're trying too hard to make TW fans look bad.
>>
Reminder that anyone that let Lethos go were just too afraid to fight him again after getting their shit pushed in from the first fight.
>>
>>275044526
>>275044638
what trailer is this he's referring to?
>>
>>275044871
But he was easier than the dragon
>>
>>275043651

>CDPdrones shitpost every Dragon Age thread imaginable
>p-please go away

Hypcrotes
>>
>>275043239
Just make a general on /vg/.
Witcher discussion isn't allowed on /v/ anymore.
>>
>>275044959
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5sKolm4cfk

I like how they announced the delay after the negative reception to the graphics downgrade.
>>
>>275044959
The Elder Blood trailer, released for the recent VGAs or something.
>>
>>275044990
The greater irony is that now their game is turning into Dragon Age.
>>
>>275045049
You know that they have investors and they wouldn't delay unless it was a good reason?
>>
File: Witcher 3 downgrade.jpg (75KB, 1278x678px) Image search: [Google]
Witcher 3 downgrade.jpg
75KB, 1278x678px
>>275045049
SHITCHER DRONES BTFO
BLOWN.THE.FUCK.OUT
>>
A few months ago all I saw was people talking this game up now they're just shitting on it. Is it dragon age fans?
>>
>>275045037
Says who? You? HAHAHAHAH
>>
>>275045238
Negative reception to graphics downgrade isn't a good reason then, shill?
>>
>>275043239
lol google doesn't find me suspicious anymore
>>
>>275045426
Would it be a good reason if a company you are invested in comes to you with that excuse?
>>
>>275044836
>You're trying too hard to make TW fans look bad.
Not TW fans. Just assholes and shitposters.

>>275045049
Probably just a really bad timing. They adressed the alleged "downgrade" separately. It is possible that the outcry has made them realize just how big expectations and scrutiny they will be facing, so they had decided to postpone the launch rather that solve things with post-launch patches.
>>
>>275045426
It's a good reason for Witcher because it's all they have going for them.
>>
>>275045365
>suddenly almost no more DA:I/Denuvo hype/shill threads anymore
>now TW 3 MUH DOWNGRADE threads everywhere
I wouldn't doubt it.
>>
>>275043650
Nope, I kept the king alive as well.
>>
>>275045365
>Is it dragon age fans?
Nope. A) there aren't that many DA fans here left anymore, and B) it's just your regular garden variety shitposters latching on anything they can make a big deal about.

>>275045637
Denuovo and DA:I just worn out their welcome. People got bored of it. Denuovo will pop up again a lot when the crack is finally released.
>>
File: 123123123123.jpg (698KB, 1878x719px) Image search: [Google]
123123123123.jpg
698KB, 1878x719px
>cd projeckt rekt drones will defend this shit
>>
Eh, it's written so that you can never tell how much you fucked up or didn't.

Squirrels: North fucked +
Neutral: ????
Order: Redania stronger, north fucked -, you're a tool tho
KILLING ADDA〓 North fucked +
GIVING UP JACQUES〓 REALLY FUCKING BAD YOU HAVE FUCKED UP SO HARD YOU AIN'T EVEN HAVE GOT NO IDEA NIGGA

KILLING HENSELT〓 north fucked+
NOT SAVING TRISS〓 pogroms
NOT SAVING PHILLIPA〓 ????? mages 2 stronk
NOT SAVING ANAIS〓 ????? Temeria is fucked anyway someone later may have a stronger case for the throne if he marries her. We'd see in ten years. Giving her to Radovid over Roche might make north actually better off, anyway.
SAVING AEDRIN〓 ????? Keadwen a bit weaker, north overall about just as fucked. Saskia is objectively the best person to put in charge, especially over fucking Henselt. Then again, the mages aren't necessarily the bad option either. One way or the other, less pogroms.
KILLING LETHO〓 Witchers -
>>
Mages are decimated, Lodge of Sorceress eradicated, Redania is strong and pissed, but without mages will propably get raped anyway (thx to Radovit the Rad), Saskialand can be saved if they'll surrender to Nilfgaard quickly enough, but if they'll start to resist it'll be quick and bloody end to them.
Dunno what with Temeria and Kardwen because i don't give a fuck about politics.
>>
>>275046601
One of the trailer shows that Temeria is in the hands of Emhyr already.
>>
File: SeraDAI-1416359039058.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SeraDAI-1416359039058.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>275046002
Here's an actual in-game screenshot.
>>
>>275046601
>but without mages will propably get raped anyway
Redania has a very strong support of the Order of The Flamming Rose, who can paritally supplement for the mages. Plus, Nilfgaard has terrible mages as well.
As for Saskialand - I would not be suprised if they were turned into another Nilfgaardian puppet states, like Toussaint or Dol Blathanna.
Temeria is clearly fucked completely by the time TW3 takes place (Emhyr sits on Temerian throne in one of the cutscenes), and Kaedwen is probably falling appart no matter what you did in the games.
>>
>>275046894
right, it was Wyzima throne room, remember that place from W1
>>
>>275047219
>Redania has a very strong support of the Order of The Flamming Rose, who can paritally supplement for the mages. Plus, Nilfgaard has terrible mages as well.
Due to my actions in W1 both Alvin and Siggy are dead, and whats left are just some nobles and maybe knights, outcasts blamed for Wyzima coup and riots. They were financed and backed up by redanian secret service, and this support propably ended after they went rogue and started creating army of mutants.
And Nilfgaard mages are just as good as were the ones from Northern Kingdoms, with one important exception - that instead of trying to take over the world and create history they obey orders. So far it works quite good.
>>
Half of the game is gonna be "WHERE IS CIRI" judging from the trailers and screenshots.
>>
>>275048429
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHOMIL_6x7k
>>
>>275048429
I'm actually expecting Ciri to be the 2nd playable character.
>>
>>275048169
>Due to my actions in W1 both Alvin and Siggy are dead, and whats left are just some nobles and maybe knights, outcasts blamed for Wyzima coup and riots.
You are forgetting that the Order was equally as strong in Redania as it was in Temeria, but in Redania they had been never persecuted. Hell, the Order financed Radovids ascend to throne and has been the only thing he had to rely on during his struggle with his court mage.
Order is HUGE in Redania, regardless of what you do in TW1. Radovids personal bodyguards bear the symbol of the flaming rose, and so do many of his soldiers in several cutscenes.
I'm pretty sure they are about to play some larger role yet.

As for Nilfgaard: no, their mages suck. They always had: mages are publicly shunned and have little to no space to hone their skills and gain power. Nilfgaard always had less and significantly less powerful mages, it's why they lost the battle of Sodden Hill, among others. The plan to pin the king-slaying on the Lodge was concieved for that very reason: Emhyr was well aware that Northen mages pose about the most significant threat to the Nilfgaardian invasion, because Nilfgaard, despite it's size, cannot produce comparable mages.
It all boils down to Emhyrs little "mishap" with his own court mage when he was young.
>>
When was the delay announced? Personally I'm glad because I barely finished W1
>>
>>275045162
{[citation needed]}
>>
File: consolesaves.png (605KB, 958x409px) Image search: [Google]
consolesaves.png
605KB, 958x409px
>>
>>275048623
>When was the delay announced?
Yesterday.
>>
>>275043239
As fucked as CD Projeck decides it to be. Any idiots that think their choices actually mattered in 2 can go fuck off. Remember how much 1 influnced what you did in 2?
>>
>>275049354
Well seeing as they went through the trouble of making consoles able to pick their decisions, I think they will. >>275049259
>>
>>275049423
and it will be the same as it was in the mass effect series. Who you talk to and a reference here and there. No sweeping changes, no real impact.Just some carried over armor and orens
>>
>>275048616
>Nilfgaard always had less and significantly less powerful mages
13 and a half mages that died on the Sodden Hill would say otherwise.
Nilfgaardian mages are kept under close survelliance, just as you've said due to lil enchantment thing from Enyhrs youth, but their talent's are not wasted. Instead of being treated as nobles or celebrities they are used as an asset. As a spies, assasins or as a field artillery.
But in may be somehow related, though. Because of being a mage is kinda shady thing to do in Nilfgaard, because there's no splendour, luxury and insane wealth involwed it attracts different kind of apprenticies, like, proffesionals but not visionaires, good, hard working students instead of maybe twisted but brilliant ones.
And as much as i'm pissed off by this guys you're propably right about the Order, even if they'll got kicked out of Temeria it didn't really changed much.
>>
>>275049296
I see, I hope it's just because they decided to polish it more. have they stated a reason anywhere?
>>
>>275049354
I figure a few choices (like curing Adda, killing Henselt, and so on) will have some minor impacts.

Of course it won't make a completely different game of it, like some retards seem to believe.
>>
>>275049538
Well, it is after all intended as more of a fanservice than anything else to begin with.
>>
File: marcinopenletter.png (748KB, 951x479px) Image search: [Google]
marcinopenletter.png
748KB, 951x479px
>>275049567
>>
>>275049582
More what I was aiming for with my comments, the North will be a predetermined state and that will be about it. I still look forward to the game but I am not foolish enough to think any in game choices I made will actually do anything in the grand scheme, a story has to be told and you would only get a shitty one if you had to account for every little thing.
>>
>>275049851
>, the North will be a predetermined state
I wouldn't be so sure on that.
You will only be able to around in Temeria, Skellige Islands and Velen.
You can't go to Kaedwen or Aedirn, so they will most likely only be refereced in some dialogues or something similar anyway, and in those it's easy to say "Kaedwen is done, Nilfgaard got it" or "Henselt is fighting of the Black Ones with everything he's got".
>>
>>275049548
>13 and a half mages that died on the Sodden Hill would say otherwise.
Nilfgaard is a nation larger than the entirety of North, and they still fucked that up completely. The main problem with Nilfgaardian mages is the lack of motivation and spirits, because they are actually treated fairly ill. Mages in the north are free to do whatever they want, train, aquire supplies, use extend their magic to all kinds of purposes, even pointless lavish ones such as cosmetic changes.
In Nilfgaard, being a mage is basically a curse. Wear as much as a fucking lipstick in public and you'll be cruising for a bruising. It's not that their mages don't exist, but it is true that their mages can't compare to those of North. On the other hand, it is true that their mages also cause a lot less fucking trouble.

The whole distrust in Mages is pretty clearly shown by the amount of care that Nilfgaard put into discrediting the Northen Mages and setting dispute between them and the kings. He just does not trust his own mages to be enough of a match there.
As for Order... I'm just really curious where it's all heading. Because I don't think they still go for the whole "breeding race of Ãœbermensch" as much as they used to. I'm curious if the game is going to expand on their ambitions post-grandmaster, or if it will just gloss over it. There were enough jabs at them in the second game to make me believe they will play a larger role.
>>
>>275049567
>>275049567
>have they stated a reason anywhere?
Yeah, they posted an open letter.
They claim overworking of the staff and misjudgement of dead-lines on their side.
Implied by the timing is the fact that they probably realized just how much pressure and expectations they are under, and they really don't want to leave anything to chance.
CDPR tended to release fairly unpolished games and then fix them post-launch, but I think they recently realized that there is an ARMY of people out there waiting for them to make any kind of mistake, and that the same bugs and faults they got away with in TW1 and TW2 immediately post release could break their public image this time.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOCAgHYPtF4
>>
>>275046002
>Ukraine
>>
J-just 160 days to go, bros!
Kill me. It's going to be bad, isn't it?
>>
>>275053810
Hey, at least it will probably still come out before MGSV ;_;
>>
>>275053810
At this point I don't care, it's the last game I'll play. At least it'd be nice if I don't outlive the release date.
>>
I let Roche kill Henselt. How fucked am I?
>>
I recently relented and played the Witcher series, and though the combat is shit, the story and environment made up for it. So color me excited for the game.

Though the third(?) delay is kinda making me worried. A serious question I want to ask is, have there been any games that were delayed this much that actually turned out well?

Also Triss or Yen?
So far I am going Triss, unless they somehow make Yen awesome.
>>
>>275054865
Wasn't Starcraft 2 delayed over and over and then spent like ten years in development time?
>>
>>275043239
-Young LaValette alive
-Temeria split between Kaedwen and Redania
-Stennis alive
-Aedirn defended
-Saskia alive, but under spell
-Wizards not-massacred
-Sile killed
-Letho killed
>>
>>275054865
*Only* the second delay.
And muh lilac and gooseberries.
>>
>>275054864
You goofed unless your intent was to be a hypocrite and make it easier for Nilfgaard to invade the North.
>>
>>275054864
not as bad as _______Ves [/sppiler]
>>
>>275055124
Granted I only read the wiki for my information on the books, but why does everyone like Yennifer? I get the whole main love interest thing, but she is pretty much a bitch to him the entire time.

Triss at least seems devoted to Geralt, and seems to truly want to protect him.

Can someone explain why all the Yen love?
>>
>>275055658
>femdom and gooseberries
>>
>>275055658
Because she isn't beta like Triss. And despite her bitchiness on the surface, she's very loyal and kind, and a perfect mom-fu for Ciri. And tied together by fate by a genie.
Also Triss is a conniving ho who exploits Geralt when he had amnesia and never thought to tell him that his true waifu was missing.
>>
should I cancel my preorder? I'm still fucking hyped but I don't wanna have money invested in vaporware
>>
>>275055658
in the short stories she's a fucking bitch because they don't show all the MUH LOVE shit inbetween, only the MUH HATE part
in the novels, she's the fucking best
>aw yeah together with Geralt all day
>blamed for Thanedd Coup? fuck it, go after Ciri
>>
>>275054864

You've fucked Keadwen for a lot of years because Henselt had no rightful successors yet because Henselt.

For the exact same reason, though, you may have accidentally made Ves the mother of a future king.
>>
>>275056139
I thought Triss eventually explains to Geralt who Yennifer was. Also Triss thought Yennifer dead, so maybe that is another reason why she didn't bring it up immediately, you know telling the guy who can't remember that he lost his love.
Also as of now Triss hasn't really screwed over Geralt, it was said she has done some crappy stuff, but whatever she did it wasn't to hurt Geralt.

I honestly want to like Yen, but from the information I have, it seems she doesn't want to be with Geralt, as much as she wants to Fuck him.
>>
>>275056315
You should.
>>
>>275056517
YENNEFER YOU FUCK
YENNEEEEEFER
>>
>>275056517
>Also as of now Triss hasn't really screwed over Geralt, it was said she has done some crappy stuff, but whatever she did it wasn't to hurt Geralt.
m8
>Triss fucks Geralt and is obsessed with him afterwards
>Yennefer tells her to stay the fuck away
>Yennefer and Geralt die
>Geralt comes back
>Triss chooses to not fucking tell him about Yen, instead pretending they were always together
Fuck Triss
And her tits should be burned to shit
>>
>>275055658
because muh canon. At least its me
>>275044501
>>275044238
you realise that school of viper is basically mutates spec-ops of Nilfgaard, and their hope of "reopening" their witcher school is a sad joke?
>>
File: triss.jpg (141KB, 921x623px) Image search: [Google]
triss.jpg
141KB, 921x623px
>>275056517
>I thought Triss eventually explains to Geralt who Yennifer was.
Only after he asks her to.
She was part of the lodge of sorceresses and was involved in a shitload of scheming. I don't believe she wants to hurt him, she's madly in love with Geralt, but she's also kind of sketchy at times.
>it seems she doesn't want to be with Geralt, as much as she wants to Fuck him.
Who doesn't want to fuck Geralt?
>>
>>275056964
>She was part of the lodge of sorceresses and was involved in a shitload of scheming
Triss' role in the Lodge was always weird as fuck
Like, she didn't want to be a scheming bitch but she didn't want to be left out either
Doesn't she choose to not help Yen find Ciri at one point?
>>
>>275056454
>Ves being mother of a king

Sheiiit, never thought of that!

>tfw the kid and Anais will be raised together by Roche&Ves
>>
>>275056826
Muh honorbru spice merchant would do no such thing.
Also training a couple of witchers over 20+ years doesn't seem that effective.
>>
>>275057216
Ciri can wreck a lot of shit with like 2 years of Witcher swordfightan training
And full-on Witchers are just fucking OP
>>
>>275057135
>Doesn't she choose to not help Yen find Ciri at one point?
I'm only at the fifth book right now, but I believe so. I remember reading an excerpt from one of the books where Yen is calling Triss out for being a massive bitch and how Geralt will never forgive her.
Also she tried guilt tripping the witchers into not being neutral, and then when the battle of Brenna came around the one witcher who showed up, fought and died for the North while she hid behind Philipa's skirts.
>>
>>275056797
Why does Yennefer tell Triss to stay away? How is her not listening screwing over Geralt? I really hope they make Yenn awesome in this game. I want to like her, seeing as how everyone sees her as the canon option.
>>
>>275057216
>Emhyr van Emreis
>political mastermind
>honourable

Also, its a long-term investment, yeah, but its their version of Manhattan Project, and he already has handful of agents. Its not meant to be an army, but elite squad
>>
>>275057370
Ciri doesn't count.
>>
>>275056797
Stop with the roasted tits things.
I thoroughly believe it was just a mental thing, since it would be fucking retarded that they can make people regrow their goddamn eye balls but not fix some scarred tissue.
>>
>>275057507
>I'm only at the fifth book right now
I think it was when Francesca forced Yen into the meeting of the Lodge
They talked and Triss said she'd rather be with the Lodge (since Yen is their enemy, basically)
>>275057560
>Why does Yennefer tell Triss to stay away? How is her not listening screwing over Geralt?
In the books Yen told Triss to stay the fuck away because she fucked Geralt while he and Yen were a couple
>How is her not listening screwing over Geralt?
What I meant is that she never tells him until he remembers, which is just a dick move
>>275057606
Ciri is just a normal girl in regards to her physical fitness, my point is that the Witcher sword training is OP pls nerf
>>
Yennefer > Triss > Milva >>>>>>> Shani
>>
>>275057507
>Coën
Never forget ;_;7
>>
>>275057825
I wish there were more of the other witchers in the books.
In that aspect, I guess the games were fairly faithful to the books by only having the other witchers be present for a few others and then remain not present for the rest of the story.
>>
>>275058236
;_;
>>
>>275057825
Ciri is not a normal girl. Probably Sapkowski wanted her to be, but he couldnt contain his fanboism for her. Shes such a riddiculous character that she shoildnt be put as an example
>>
File: witcher.jpg (289KB, 850x550px) Image search: [Google]
witcher.jpg
289KB, 850x550px
Why haven't I bought a copy of Dragon Age Inquisition?
So I could buy 2 copies of the Witcher 3 instead, just to show my support towards a company that isn't run like a concentration camp where people are subjected to multi cult marxism kike propaganda.
>>
>>275058240
Yeah it's kinda sad that all we ever see is "yo this is Kaer Morhen and there's these dudes there, by the way they're dying out because they forgot how to mutate lol but let's get back to Geralt"
>>275058295
Her magic wasn't even active except for vision during that time, shut up about her being special
Any kid could've learned that sword style
>>
>>275058236
They better not kill off more than one witcher tops in 3. They're so scarce it's depressing.
Would be a little neat if you at one point stumbled upon a witcher from one of the other schools just as a reminder.
>>
I wonder if part of the game will be uncovering the "mystery" of the Wild Hunt when Ciri already knows exactly who it is
>>
>>275058502
I never really got the whole thing with them forgetting how to mutate.
I get that there was a massacre at Kaer Morhen, which isn't clear if it was before Geralt's time or not. Anyway, there were still witchers who weren't at the keep when the massacre took place and Lambert was definitely made a witcher after the massacre as he's refered to as relatively young compared to the others.
>>
>>275058360
Please do not talk about EA in witcher threads, don't ever bring it up. This is what they want.

And if you have to respond to one of the EA shill threads in this same manner, at least make sure to sage.
>>
>>275058360
I hate this picture so much
>BDSM-loving Yen getting flustered over that gesture
>>
File: 37btFX1.jpg (677KB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
37btFX1.jpg
677KB, 1920x2160px
>all these le epic maymay posts
>all these bioware shill posts
Remember when Witcher threads were good?
>>
>>275058943
>BDSM-loving
u wot
>>
hopefully W3 will finally give us the canon romance option
GeraltxZoltan
>>
>>275059069
She's into all sorts of kinky.
Having sex on top of a stuffed unicorn and shit.
>>
Why are the WIld Hunt randomly abducting people? I thought they needed Ciri's womb
>>
File: 1405035835458.jpg (70KB, 600x494px) Image search: [Google]
1405035835458.jpg
70KB, 600x494px
>>275059187
More like ZoltanxEveryone
>>
>>275059000
Uncompressed looks uncanny, i prefer the compressed version.
>>
>>275059000
>cdprdrones shit all over Dragon Age Threads
>now that cdpr reveal themselves as incompetent cdprdrones get a taste of their own medicine

You reap what you sow.
>>
>>275059272
But anon, that was 2deep symbolism
>>
>>275059000
I hope /wtchr/ comes back
>>
>>275058502
>>275058515
>>275058764
They totally do know how to mutate, normal boys at least. They just had no candidates compared to the early times, so they were holding off doing that shit to Leo. They liked him too much to probably kill him.

This is what I like about how W1 and 2 develop the Order. Depending on your choices, the result might be that the Order will try to pogrom the witcher's shit, or even that Radovid will offer to sponsor the wolf school's extended existence and will let them have orphans galore, in exchange for cooperation. Expect snarks about "lol we all Letho now" in that case.
>>
>>275058515
youd probably be forced to kill that witcher from other school, knowing how cdpr are evil
>>275058502
>Ciri is normal
Hoh. Apparently we read different books. If anyone could have learned that fighting secrets of witchers within two years it would be wide spread. Constant training for decades and everyday discipline since childhood makes them swordmasters they are.

On the other hand, most sword wielding people are just hacks who have zero idea about actual fencing, which makes two-years training a significant boost. Another thing is that most oppnents underestimated litttle girl severely
>>
>>275059471
The first fucking novel says they lost the secret for mutation
>>
>>275059000
they're as dead as cat and griffin schools
>>
>>275043239
I dunno, I couldn't bring myself to play this shit after glorious first game.
>>
>>275059402
Prove it.
>>
>>275059540
>>Ciri is normal
>Hoh. Apparently we read different books
Oh fuck off, she couldn't do special shit back then
>If anyone could have learned that fighting secrets of witchers within two years it would be wide spread.
Do you know what "secrets" means
>On the other hand, most sword wielding people are just hacks who have zero idea about actual fencing, which makes two-years training a significant boost.
Exactly, all the pirouettes just fuck up any pleb
>>
>>275059543
witcher games =/=cannon
>>
>>275059381
Please show me threads in the archive where someone brought it up without it being made the topic by the EA people themselves.

There aren't many.
>>
>Sided with Iorveth
>All I have to do is say I sided with Iorveth and everybody goes into sperg rage
>>
>>275059543
They do?
Regardless, the vidya aren't following the books 100% to the letter.
If they did, the topics of conversations would be a lot different and Geralt would get rekt every time he stumbled upon a single monster.
>>
>>275059832
>Geralt would get rekt every time he stumbled upon a single monster
what? what books have you read?
>>
>>275059543
>>275059471

The only one who was old enough to deal with younglings was Vesemir, and he was just fencing teacher a.k.a. dumb PE guy
>>
>>275057370
>Two years
Wasn't she only there for like 6 months tops?
>>
>>275059993
I highballed it because I wasn't sure if it was more or less than a year
>>
>>275059929
In the short stories he gets rekt every time there's an action sequence and needs to be bailed out since Sapkowski couldn't find another way to add tension to the scene.
>>
File: HFnEnEycZ.jpg (197KB, 459x623px) Image search: [Google]
HFnEnEycZ.jpg
197KB, 459x623px
>>275043476

> People who were never going to buy the game complain about it being "downgraded"

> People who were never going to buy the game complain about it being delayed

> Merely pretending
>>
>>275059543
Did they? I just recall "but Ciri would have no tits then also she's not exactly expendable".

Hell, Azar Javed stole the witcher secrets so he could make witchers. That implies there were any secrets in the first place.
>>
Daily reminder: bro op confirmed
>>
>>275059402
>>275059272
Is this in the books? I'm planning on reading them all, and I'm hoping for some spicy sex scenes.

On a side note, when are they going to release the bloody game requirements? I really want to know if I would be ok with a GTX 970..
>>
>>275060110
oh yeah totally
like in The Lesser Evil where he kills 3 dudes in 2 seconds
or like in Voice of Reason where he fucking bashes Taille's nose in with his own sword grip
>>275060236
He stole the mutagens which are secret themselves
How to actually make witchers is another deal
>>
>>275060284
Beyblade Formation confirmed
Get hype
>>
>>275059794
so did i the first time. Felt bad when he ended up jailed on boat when Roche decided to be dick. But theyre both dicks anyway
>>275059671
Ciri was unique Sapkowskis fetish-daughteru all along, face it. And those secrets are fencing, morderous training that takes time and mutations. Ciri only got fencing and training fot 2 years instead of at least 12.
>>
>>275060329
It doesn't have as many sex scenes as the games would have you believe
>>
>>275060329
The scenes are, some spice, some more let's say adult.
About choices?
Do it like a true witcher, neutral, don't stick your head in politics, care for friends.
>>
>>275050429
>There were enough jabs at them in the second game to make me believe they will play a larger role.
In TW3 we'll see our old friend Sigismund Dijkstra, once chief of redanian secret service, who, as we know from quite well hidden quest in the first game, was responsible for Order's rise to power. They were supposed to be counterweight for mages gaining influence over kings of the North, and as we see in the Radovit's case it kinda worked. Seems that Dijkstra wanted to fuck Philippa in more way than just obvious one.
So, propably we're going to hear about this guys yet. But given the fact that's a polish game and our troubled history with one particular knightly order I doubt that'll be a nice story.
>>
>>275060496
>Ciri only got fencing and training fot 2 years instead of at least 12.
And yes she kicks everyone's ass (except Bonhart lel)
Without even using magic or her super duper special Elder Blood magic
Thanks for proving my point m8
>>
>>275059794
why would people be raged? I see more people tell me i'm retared for choosing roche.
>>
>>275060532
>about choices
Choices? I didn't even mention choices dude. I haven't even played the games yet.
>>
>>275060625
>who, as we know from quite well hidden quest in the first game, was responsible for Order's rise to power.
which quest? I might have missed that reference because I hadn't read the books back then
>>
>>275060329
Most of the sex is just implied, they don't go into details.
Although there's some funny bits here and there, like that one time Geralt made Yen scream so loud Ciri woke up and he became embarrassed when the neighbors cheered him on.
>>
>>275060236
>>275060391
welp, even if there were written formulas, they wpild need a mage to figure them out. Theyre just swprd-guys
>>
>>275060664
Iorveth's path is shit though
>that fucking Chapter 3
never again
>>
File: h4j989X.png (3MB, 2818x1585px) Image search: [Google]
h4j989X.png
3MB, 2818x1585px
Triss Merigold or Yennefer of Vengerberg?
Shani fags need not apply
Inb4 Essi... ;_;

Who's the bigger bro?
Dandelion or Zoltan
Milva or Cahir
Regis or Regis?
Siegfried or Yaevinn?
Roche or Iorveth?
> Implying Borch Three Jackdaws isn't the best

What are you excited for?
What are you worried about?
>>
>>275060715
The second was about the original point of the thread, sorry for no >>

>>275060664
Iorweth is a dick. Vergen is the point, more old firends, more dwarves, less politics.
>>
>Just finished the fourth book
>Kind of hear felt moment when Ciri get accepted by the rats
>Next scene is her being almost raped by one of them but still enjoying it
>Get interrupted and then raped by a lesbian instead but enjoys it even more

Sapkowski pls. This is too weird.
>>
>>275060869
Yennefer
>is responsible for getting Letho and crew arrested and setting off the events of TW2
>tried to fuck Auckes a bunch of times
>can't settle on a character model

Triss
>Cute!
>Cute!
>CUTE!
>>
>>275060869
Yennefer
equal
oh fuck you I'm not playing this game, these choices are bullshit
>What are you excited for?
more delays
>What are you worried about?
too many people in cities
not even joking, my default RPG strategy is to talk to every NPC which is practically impossible now
>>
>>275060869
Honestly? Another session like in the first game where you get wasted with friends and just talk.
>>
>>275061025
Wait until she fucks a dead guy.
>>
>>275061038
>>tried to fuck Auckes a bunch of times
source?
also, it's not like Geralt doesn't fuck around
>>
>>275061190
>Source

The Witcher 2
>>
>>275057507
I felt so fucking bad when Coen died. I guess I shouldn't have read that book at prime age of eight.
>>
>>275059381
Nigger, most DA:I threads I remember had "cancel TW 3 pre-orders" and similar shit in the OP.

It was never much the Witcherfags, as they don't really give a fuck about your trainwreck of a game. It's the laughing stock of all of /v/, not just a small fanbase of a certain game, brah.
>>
>>275060223
It bugged the hell out of me that no matter what you do, you can't save her.
>>
>>275061339
when
>>
>>275060749
Remember the old coughing shoe cleaner near the detective's house? The one who is extremely well informed about international affairs? He's in fact Ori Reuven, Dijkstra's right hand, and author of "People from the shadows - history of redanian secret service" whose only copy you could somehow obtain. In this book there's all that stuff about supporting Order.
>>
>>275061423
The ending conversation with Letho? Jesus christ
>>
>>275060397
W3 confirmed for ripping off MGR https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtFt4ACLWNc
>>
>>275061160
No way. Anyway no spoilers pls.
>>
>>275061621
I thought for sure Ori was close to death from what he sounded like in the books
>>
>>275060626
welp my point is that Ciri as a character is unique, and shouldnt be taken as a example.

We started this off on discusion about Vipers being nilf spec-ops, and houw they would wreck everyone, then you claimed that thanks to witchers training in two-years everyone would wreck shit, because witchers trainin is so ggood.

I say:
-Ciri is bad example because her uniqueness
-Two-years severe training and fencing lessons is not something you need witchers for, their actual tier is way above that

Emhyr needs guys who can wreck an army fefending a castle, not a gal whos able to defend herself from bandits
>>
File: 546546236.jpg (1MB, 1922x2024px) Image search: [Google]
546546236.jpg
1MB, 1922x2024px
>>275043476
This... is the power..... of CDPR....
>>
>>275059471
No you retarded turd, they don't know how to Trial of the Grasses anymore.
It's explicitly stated that all the Witcher who knew about it got killed off.

The only oldfag Witcher to survive was Vezimir, and he is/was only in charge of swordsmanship training, so he doesn't know the process (neither do the other 3 Witchers, they are simply too "young" to have been instructed on how to do the Trials).
>>
Is there any reason to play the Arena mode in Witcher 2? Are there any interesting cutscenes or new plot elements that can be uncovered through completing it, or is it purely grinding points for "showing them online"?
>>
File: Regis.jpg (134KB, 400x591px) Image search: [Google]
Regis.jpg
134KB, 400x591px
>>275043239

He's in, right?
>>
>>275061923
welcome to the console generation
>>
>>275061923
yes, it's for autists
>>
>>275061081
Dude, that was something. Felt almost like real pen and paper rpg session, really good stuff and not a filler as someone may think, but just the opposite, meat and bones of good story.
>>
>>275061883
>i will make this a maymay eventually
>>
>>275060391
>3 dudes
>Tailles
>monsters
Learn to read, you retarded little shit.

Geralt reaps through humane enemies in the books, but he's always in deep shit when fighting against monsters.
>>
>>275061782
Wonder if Letho will even get the school running, would be neat to see him again and hear how it's going. I mean, it's just him and not counting the people he got killed, two other witchers of his school left.

Reminds me, I wonder how many there are left from the Griffon and Cat schools.
>>
>>275061968
I don't care how high of a vampire he was or how old he was
He got turned to fucking glass mate
>>
>>275061883

damn...
>>
>>275061923
It's just fun to see how far you can get. It gets pretty tough

>>275062113
What happened? I've only read the books officially translated
>>
>>275059000
its over man, we will never have another thread without shitposting until the game comes out and looks even better than the trailers AGAIN
>>
>>275062087
Oh, you're correct
I remember that time he effortlessly slapped the Striga's shit
And that time he mentioned in an offhand sentence that he killed a cockatrice
And that time he kills that trash monster
>>
>>275061767
It's safe to assume that's the last years if not months of poor Ori's life when we see him in Wyzima.
>>
>>275062170
Vilgefortz happened.
>>
>>275060869
Yennefer
Zoltan
Cahir (Milva's a hoe, ergo - she can't be a bro)
Regis was too based to live
Siegfried
Iorveth
We should all strive to be as cool as Borch.
>>
File: RIP regis.jpg (61KB, 617x500px) Image search: [Google]
RIP regis.jpg
61KB, 617x500px
>>275062170
>What happened?
pic related
> I've only read the books officially translated
but the last novel has been translated though?
>>
>>275062105
fuck them. They'd be Emhyrs (and his successors) errand boys from now on. Letho is either dumb, or agrees with such future of his school. Either way, hes not my nigga
>>
>>275061889
Yup, they need mages to control the process. And no mage would participate in this, because it seems that's right now against their rules or some shit - it was mages themselves who coordinated assault on Caer Morhen which left the place in ruins.
>>
File: ugly bitch.jpg (98KB, 768x318px) Image search: [Google]
ugly bitch.jpg
98KB, 768x318px
reminder that Yen is a hag
>>
File: FOCOyP0D.jpg (34KB, 569x273px) Image search: [Google]
FOCOyP0D.jpg
34KB, 569x273px
Post yfw.
>>
Have you guys seen this??
http://www.parkiet.com/artykul/1401536-CD-Projekt-opoznia-wydanie--Wiedzmina-3-.html

>The game is huge (...) the prologue alone is bigger than the Witcher 2
also
>This game is groundbreaking, it will set standard for RPG's for many years to come

I don't know whether I believe them or not
>>
File: 1370898747868.jpg (21KB, 258x315px) Image search: [Google]
1370898747868.jpg
21KB, 258x315px
>>275062791
That's when I knew I would fucking love every piece of dialog in these books
>that fucking sarcasm
>that dripping venom
>>
>>275062390
>that guy in /kurwa/ who thaught Borch is gay until he read it all

good times
>>
File: HA.jpg (23KB, 635x346px) Image search: [Google]
HA.jpg
23KB, 635x346px
>>275062937
>My face when reading Marriage short story
God damn that fucking character interaction
>>
>>275062791
Fucking Geralt and his spaghetti.
I wrote the letter to Triss in tw1 awkwardly on purpose to stay in theme.
>>
>>275062793
Sounds like fucking bullshit.
>>
File: 1361626316914.jpg (9KB, 217x205px) Image search: [Google]
1361626316914.jpg
9KB, 217x205px
>>275063102
fuck yeah
>>
>>275061968
He can walk it off.

It would be bullshit as fuck but I'd take that fanservice with standing ovation.
>>
>>275063102
Where is that short from? It's non canon from what I hear, right?
>>
>>275062793
>the prologue alone is bigger than the Witcher 2
yeah this sure sounds like a legit and reasonable claim
even if that were true, they'd probably mean as in physically larger which would mean an emptier world
>>
>>275062170
Literally urobutcher end
>>
>>275063154
Same here, that letter was funny as fuck. I hope Geralt will have a spaghetti moment as great in W3
>>
>>275063317
Something ends, Something begins, a collection of short stories
Yes, it's non-canon
And none of the stories except that one have anything to do with the Witcher universe
7/10 overall
>>
>>275063260
AS said that Regis was literally immortal, but it would take helluva time to regenerate from wounds like his, so as far as we're concerned - he's dead.
>>
Goddamn it, this new captcha sucks fucking ass.
>>
>>275063521
Sorry to tell you, but the chances that he recovered from being torn in half are extremely slim.
>>
File: theking.jpg (121KB, 1566x660px) Image search: [Google]
theking.jpg
121KB, 1566x660px
Am I the only one who likes the new Eredin's design better?
>>
>>275064095
yeah
>>
>>275064093
that's retarded in two ways
1) he recovered from having his fucking head chopped off
2) he got burned and melted
>>
>>275064093
>torn in half
He wouldnd even wink regenerating that. But he was fuckimg melted into glass. There are no "wounds to recover from" to speak of
>>
>>275064095
literally yes
>>
>>275064095
id agree on new armor, but keep old helmet for fucks sake!
>>
File: th-3312-905-720x405.jpg (138KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
th-3312-905-720x405.jpg
138KB, 720x405px
>>275064431
>>275064714
come on guys he doesn't look that bad ;_;
>>
>>275065061
disgusting
#eredingate
>>
File: 1417051444169.jpg (28KB, 172x232px) Image search: [Google]
1417051444169.jpg
28KB, 172x232px
>yfw Angeloume faked her death at Strygga and appears in W3 as Fake Ciri, the empress of Nilfgaard
>>
do you guys think theyll allow us tu cure Saskia at last, if we went after Triss in epilogue?
>>
>>275065557
>epilogue
it's chapter 3 nerd
and the choice would be pretty pointless if you can break saskia free anyway
>>
>>275043390
MM/DD/YYYY
Poland pls
>>
File: latest.jpg (246KB, 1000x2030px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
246KB, 1000x2030px
>>275065061
>>275064095
>>275065061

It's closer to what he wears in the Witcher 2 flashbacks but i kind of like the old one better.
>>
>>275065557
Cure Saskia of what?
>>
>>275060869
Triss is best girl.
Zoltan best bro, got Geralt a one of a kind sword. Dandelion just causes trouble.
Milva and Cahir are both shit tier.
Regis is Regis Tier.

You know this to be true.
>>
>>275065806
dwarf fetish
she's mind controlled by Philippa you silly goose
>>
>>275065876
>Milva and Cahir are both shit tier.
you shut your whore face
>>
>>275065937
We'll just end up killing Philipa and Saskia will help us against the Wild Hunt in her dragon form
>>
>>275065747
this crown is ridiculous, also pauldrons are blizzard tier
>>
>>275065224
>>275065224
You can tell that she ded because Marigold saw her on the lake though.

He did not see Regis.
>>
>>275066147
against Nilfgaard*
>>
>>275066147
there better be a Borch meetup
>>275066178
>Marigold
are you a Czech
>>
>>275066059
When were they ever relevant, other than that time when Cahir used his chain mail for fishing.
>>
>>275066312
>inb4 Borch is in the game but isn't golden
>and doesn't have 4 legs
I would be pissed.
>>
>>275066397
What does "relevant" mean to you
>>
>>275064521
>>275064635
Ok, alright he's dead. As far as we know it.
But do we really know anything? About what is and what isn't possible in fantasy story, even more, for a character that's clearly defying all laws of nature as we know them and even the laws of this imaginary universe?
We're just slaves to convention, we've seen that in other movies and games, we think that we know something, so we got basic ruleset of everything, handy answers for stupid questions, like that: what kills a vampire?
If Sapkowski teached me anything then it's this - interesting things will happen if you question the rules. His version or Tristan and Iseult ends different than canon one, his snow white princess is murderous rouge, and so on. That's just a story, and the rules depends of who is telling it.
>>
.>>275066178
>Marigold
I MEAN JASKIER
WAIT I MEAN DANDELION FUCK
And fuck you captcha you are making 4chan not worth using after fucking ten years.
>>
>>275066531
Means usefull in a questing party.
>>
>>275066536
>His version or Tristan and Iseult ends different than canon one
Is that the one in the Something Ends collection? Shit was so boring I stopped reading halfway through
>>275066554
When did Dandelion see Angouleme on a lake and why does it mean she's not dead?
>>
>>275066669
Dandelion isn't useful and is still a bro
>>
>>275066759
not that guy, but all that shit with Geralt gathering party, that jyst gets pwned in one fight was pointless and shit writing - like most of two last books
>>
>>275067289
It was kinda silly how fast everyone got killed but fuck you the books were well-written
>>
>>275066672
It means she is dead, and Regis might not be.
At the end of Lady of the Lake, when Ciri loads the bodies of Yen and Geralt into the ship, Dandelion sees glimpses of Milva, Cahir and Angeloume helping her carry the bodies.

Now the interesting part about this is that the Wild Hunt summons Leo on your ass in W1. Maybe you can actually meet them in the same way, since Ciri can also cross on the "other side".

He also mentions this on Shani's party, by the way.
>>
>>275067398

I feel like alot of the shitty stuff in the novels, that last bit, Ciri's mary sue powers, etc.

But they've at least set up for some cool shit that CDPR is gonna be able to make use of.

that fucking ending though. Sapowski might as well have just said, fuck it, i'm done.
>>
I sided with Iorveth because I figured he'd be better for finding Letho. Letho was with the squirrels before. Does that not make sense?
>>
>>275067667
That makes sense.

Plus I got kind of a Malcom X vibe from him, like he was a huge cunt, but was gonna chill the hell out later.

That's what he does eventually anyways.
>>
File: spoopy.jpg (70KB, 640x280px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.jpg
70KB, 640x280px
>>275067427
Oh yeah that
I just assumed it was like dumb symbolic ghost stuff, because the others see people they knew who died too
I wouldn't read too much into it
>>
>>275067802
>like he was a huge cunt, but was gonna chill the hell out later.
not bloody likely considering he's an elf in the Witcher universe
>>
>>275068068
W1 has those elves that rek geralt, dandelion, and the little devil dude, totally chilled the fuck out and starving.
>>
>>275067667
it makes sense. Furthermore, Iorveth just gets the boat and chases Letho, while Roche forcrs you to involve into his Temerian stuff before leaving
>>
>>275068282
>geralt, dandelion, and the little devil dude
That sounds more like you're talking about The Edge of the World than W1
>>
>>275067575
That ending was the most you could get out of Geralt's character. It wasn't all that bad at all.

The point was that for the first time, Geralt had what he wanted from life, and decide to, at very face value, do something (save innocent civilians) because he thought it was the right thing to do.

Geralt's life was done. All that remained for him was to die for what he came to believe in after such a long life, and so he did. He died very happy.
>>
>>275068551
>Geralt had what he wanted from life, and decide to, at very face value, do something (save innocent civilians) because he thought it was the right thing to do.
he said it's the last time though
>>
>>275068504
when you get to murky waters you meet those very same elves, and they all like:

>yo geralt
>we got fucked by the order and are starving
>you were right, hate is wrong
>>
>>275068668
oh okay
that's exactly what I mean though
Sapkowski elves are basically
>psk humans, we are so superior to you
>oh fuck they're outbreeding us by several orders of magnitude and taking our land away
>w-well we always liked nature more anyway
>n-no we don't want any of your agricultural technology
>we'll just live in our own world you jerks! ;_;
>>
>>275067289
>gets owned by strongest mage in the world, one of the strongest witchers, one of the best marksmen, an army
>stupid
>>
>>275068551
>>275068656
ending was good, but should have come earlier, like, two book earlier
>>
>>275068504
They met characters from ''The end of the world'' and ''Last Wish'' in the cave by the lakeside in, 4th act of W1. I was feeding that bastards with luxury wyvern meat, buying them food and stuff, but they just have to screw up and take hostages in peaceful village nearby. There was blood.
So, they chilled out finally in a way, I guess.
I felt really shitty killing them though.
>>
>>275069462
not onlyy stupid, but GURM-tier bad storytelling. I read them many years ago, but from what i remember:
Short stories were great, among them some GOAT fantasy
Saga started off as good fantasy, which evolved into clusterfuck, and then came bretty gud ending.

Thats just oponion, man
>>
>>275068656
>he said it's the last time though
Well, he was right about it, wasn't he?
not counting the games
>>
>>275069915

I didn't understand this. They go out of there way to distance them selves from the scoia'tael but at the end of the chapter becoming scoia'tael again and getting rcktd bt the order.

Maybe I missed something.
>>
>>275044343
>killed Berengar
>adda married Radovid
>killed the scoiatel
>siegfried alive
>sided with roche
>henselt alive
>anais to radovid
>sile alive
>letho alive
>dragon alive

somehow I feel like I should ve killed letho. also saving anais seems.. weird to do. I don't know. I guess if I'd play "geralt" he'd probably go save triss.
>>
>>275068551
I still can't decide what I really think about the ending.
On one hand it seems a bit whacky for the games to "undo" the touching parts of the ending.
On the other, I was glad the game continued on as it was at the same time unsatisfying.
>>
>>275070865
I guess they were trying to escape to grey mountains or wherever but got cornered up by the order knights and white rayla. Taking hostages was desperate measure, but may seem reasonable for them. It didn't end up well.
It felt bad, but at the very same time it was one of the best moment in my personal gaming history.
Hell, whole W1 was such a moment.
Thread posts: 289
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.