[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout: New Vegas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 16385_2_1.jpg (914KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
16385_2_1.jpg
914KB, 1920x1200px
>NCR
Spread out, corrupt government with low morale military. Taxes their citizens heavily. Repeating history that lead up to the great war.

>Legion
Classic barbaric slavers. They have the potential to build the strongest nation, but their barbaric ideals hold them back. Weak men are slaves, women are pushed back and pretty much become slaves.

>House
Giving so much power to a single man. Even though his ideals are good and wants to advance society, it's still a Big Brother system. You can't trust a man with that much power.

>Yes Man
Everything stays the same in the end. No advancements to society.
>>
Always bet on the House.
>>
Mr House is the best
If he gains too much power and starts dictating, then use a stealth boy and hotbox his ass.
>>
File: 1357491876671.png (46KB, 379x418px) Image search: [Google]
1357491876671.png
46KB, 379x418px
>>274833642
>>274833815
>>
>implying a 10 Intelligence 10 Charisma MC in control of New Vegas wouldn't change the Mojave for the better
>>
Independent is a very mixed bag, because of how much it varies.

Depending on who the Courier is, and the decisions they make,Independent could be either the best ending or the worst.

In my independent ending, things were pretty good, and most people were relatively happy. There were no Fiends or Powder Gangers, the I-15 is cleared, the Brotherhood is gone, Vault 22 is neutralised,each town is independent and can do as they wish, there is no NCR bullying or taxes, no Legion terrorising and slaughter, and no creepy totalitarian immortal ruler over Vegas.

That's why I liked Independent the most, because it had so much variety and so much was up to you.

House is a very close second, though.
>>
Man was I dissapointed when I did a female melee weapon run and sided with the Legion. They do not allow women to fight in the knife fighting arena. The end was pretty fun when I was running in my sexy nightwear and beating ncr cunts to death with my turbo hammer. Anyway thanks for reading. Please subscribe or donate.
>>
>>274833018
House is kept in check by the Courier.

Best ending is always House unless your Courier has 10 int, then its independent
>>
>>274834427
You ever notice you do things in YOUR favor throughout the game? Who's to say an intelligent charismatic Courier wouldn't become dictator by jedi mind hacking people?
>>
>>274834790
Does your INT stat alter the ending? Or is it like a thing where you think that all is fine because he's so smart?
>>
>>274834835
A 10 int courier would be intelligent enough to realize whats best for everyone is whats best for him
>>
>>274834835
Well I guess that would all depend on your alignment.
>>
File: fallout3.jpg (521KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fallout3.jpg
521KB, 1920x1080px
off topic

In Fallout 3, since you escape Vault 101 when you're 19, does it mean the Lone Wanderer is 19 throughout the whole game? Because my lone wanderer aged badly considering he had a full white beard with slicked back white hair the whole game. My dad looked younger than me ffs.
>>
>>274835018
Your Karma alters the House ending.

>Very Good Karma
House and you become best buds and he genuinely respects you a lot, even though he doesn't admit it.

>Neutral
Nothing changes and you remain a mutual employee

>Evil
House is scared of you and does stuff for you out of fear.
>>
>>274835018
More like a mega genious Courier is house without the megalomania
>>
>>274835136
(ayyy)
>>
>>274835136
I always sequence break straight to the GECK for that glorious enclave shit so Dad is stuck in Vault 112 forever. I don't care about Dad. Dad is nothing to me. Fuck Dad.
>>
>>274835136
Pretty sure the only canon timegap is the two weeks after Broken Steel comes into effect so I mean really plenty of years could have passed

But I'm pretty sure they intended for you to play as if you were 19 the entire way through. Which is retarded for a number of reasons but whatever.
>>
>>274833018
Fallout3

>Brotherhood
Good

>Enclave
Bad

"Bethesda games are good"
>>
>>274835453
Wait there's a way to bypass Vaul 112? I thought you had to head there before going to Lamplight no matter what.
>>
>>274835136
Youre 19+howe er much time passed ingame because Bethesda are hacks
>>
>>274833018
Why can't we join the Enclave already?! If fallout is meant to be meaningfully open world game then you should be allowed to join every group.

I wanna fly in on a helicopter with the sole mission of exterminating the locals, carrying out the orders of deranged patriots.

I know there is mods, but I wanted sustained storyline.
>>
>>274835636
Actually if we just talk about ending choices its
>save the world stupidly
>save the world but be a dick
>buy the DLC if you want to just save the world in a non-retarded way
>>
>>274835709
Because the Enclave were destroyed in Fallout 2 and only a handful of aged remnants remain.

Fallout 3 was retarded for bringing them back.
>>
>>274835661
go to little lamplight
noclip into murder pass

I do it because I genuinely hate the Tranquility Lane missions.
>>
>>274835136
Yeah 3 was pretty shit in that regard, they shoe-horn you into a particular character way too hard for what is meant to be a role-playing game
>>
>>274836008
Does he just show up at the purifier regardless
>>
File: tumblr_mu42zblt0b1svp3buo3_500.gif (950KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mu42zblt0b1svp3buo3_500.gif
950KB, 500x281px
>>274835536
I can believe the whole game happens while you're 19 because there are like 20 quests.
>>
File: 1397593382847.jpg (37KB, 550x458px) Image search: [Google]
1397593382847.jpg
37KB, 550x458px
>>274836008
>he actually has replayted FO3
>>
>>274836135
After escaping Raven Rock, you go to Lyons and start the Liberty Prime walk into the ending.
>>
>>274836390
Oh fuck I forgot the order of quests in FO3. I usually never even finish the MQ because I just don't give a fuck.
>>
>>274836504
>>274836504
Yeah. Like I said, I only do it to go to Raven Rock and acquire the tesla armor and weapons.
>>
>>274835709
if you played fallout 3 then you would know the enclave are evil fucks.
>>
I go all the way through with very good independent vegas, it's just there is something i always hate to do about it.

Killing Mr. House

You go there trying to not kill him(Since it's say kill OR neutralize) and when you open that thing the first thing you see is an abomination of a human, almost a corpse, talking to you. He Says some lines and all you want is just get the fuck out of there so you say to him that you will only disconnect him.

Then the fucker starts begging you to kill him, at this point you are alternating between wanting to kill him out of his misery or just go good on him. But whatever you do you end up losing karma then this pipboy note saying that you literally killed humanity's future.

For a few seconds there i doubted that an independent vegas would work.
>>
>>274837942
it just says his ideals for the future will never be recognized
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.