[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Games you tried to get into but can't Monster hunter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

ITT: Games you tried to get into but can't

Monster hunter is too slow for me sorry /v/.
>>
File: Ruggarell copypasta.png (65KB, 1030x809px) Image search: [Google]
Ruggarell copypasta.png
65KB, 1030x809px
https://archive.moe/_/search/text/ITT%3A%20Games%20you%20tried%20to%20get%20into%20but%20can%27t%20%20Monster%20hunter%20is%20too%20slow%20for%20me%20sorry%20%2Fv%2F./

Gonna run through all your pathetic copy pastas today 3 inch niggerell?
>>
Persona 4 Golden.

I can't get passed the 3 fucking hour intro.
>>
Okami

I can't bear the voice acting its just so annoying
>>
>>273135274
I enjoyed Persona 4, but I completely understand this. My biggest problem with P4 is that most of the game feels like the intro without restricting where you're allowed to go.
>>
>>273135159

I don't get it.
>>
>>273135159
pls upload them in a zip, im missing a few of them
>>
I could never get through the first level of Deus Ex

It seemed like my kind of game but I just wasn't enjoying it
>>
valkyria chronicles
>good reviews
>good pc port

but i got bored so quickly playing it and the game feel too slow
>>
>>273135007
It's been too long since I had a game I really couldn't get "into". I've played games recently that are disappointing, or that I just didn't like, but no difficulties getting "into" any of them.

Probably the only recent one like that was Defy Gravity, thanks to the game just going entirely black at random and not much enjoying the gravity trickery in it.
>>
Final Fantasy 7
>>
>>273135159
>about to type out a reply to you to stop bullying OP
>check the archive link
WtfamIreading.Faggot

Seriously OP, you have gone full autistic, get help.
>>
File: Untitled17.png (29KB, 170x160px)
Untitled17.png
29KB, 170x160px
>Nocturne
The farthest I've gotten was to right after Yoyogi Park where you have to kill that Elephant thing that reflects a lot of shit and that Manikin controlling him. I enjoy other SMT games, I just can never get enough motivation to finish Nocturne. I used to pick it up and try to play it for a few days every few months, but I stopped doing that recently. Also, I think the Magatama system is shit.

>Dragon Age Origins
I played through the whole game, but I found most things in the game to be either boring or disappointing.
>>
Binding of Isaac feels way too slow for me, especially at the start of a run
>>
AvP (the one that came out first on 7th gen consoles), that game was fucking major annoying, that's the only game I played that I rage quit because it was unfairly hard and annoying.
>>
>>273135007
Morrowind
I'm so sorry, I've tried so many times
>>
>>273142712
turn the difficulty down you faggot
morrowind is one of the best games of the last 20 years
>>
>>273142769
It has nothing to do with difficulty. It is literally me being spoiled by other games. I'm trying to play other older games like SS2, Dude Sex, etc so that I can get better acclimated to the older design and look of MW
Or I just might wait for OpenMW
>>
JRPGs

what the fuck even
>>
>>273135007

Monster hunter clones for me. They're all too fast and miss the "gravity and weight" of MH
>>
>>273135007
> MH
> Slow
Dodging attacks from monsters which are 3 frames in length is too slow?
Go actually play the game you fucking pleb
>>
Odin Sphere
dull game is dull
>>
>any mmo

I swear to god, I have been playing video games since I was 4 years old. I play Nintendo shit, fighting games, starcraft, fps games, metal gear, smt games. i feel like I play a wide variety of games but holy fuck, I can NEVER get into mmos. it feels like a genre that's more about talking to people than it is about playing the game and it's just slow paced as fuck.

I'll never understand how people find WoW fun.
>>
>>273141175
>le no bully may may
Just die you cancerous fag.
>>
Ocarina of Time. It's the only Zelda game I've never actually sat own and played through to 100% completion. It's like I'll start playing it, and then my mind wanders off until I find myself playing the Seasons games again. I've only ever "finished" the game through playing it round a friend's house.

I have no idea why this is the case, because from a few slow segments in the game, it's pretty good otherwise.
>>
Ace Attourney series. Really found myself getting bored with the story progression. I might give it another shot later. Much later.

PS Vita action RPGs. Didn't like SS, didn't like Toukiden, do not want FW. Gods Eater Burst wasn't to my liking, either. At all.

Senran Kagura series. I'm not even against fanservice --I'll play Theatrhythm and Dissidia any day of the week, and I'm a huge fan of crossovers--, but those games just come off as garbage to me. I don't mind sex appeal, but if there's not much beyond that, then there's no real point in me playing. Pretty sure there's still a physical copy of Shinovi Versus sitting at my nearby Gamestop, simply because no one fucking wanted it. I don't understand the excitement behind these games.

Played the Destiny BETA. It was ultimately boring as fuck.
>>
>>273135274
Did you get anywhere in Persona 3?
>>
>>273144735
Which Ace Attorney game did you try out. I'm on Trials and Tribulations right now, and it's pretty fun. Mostly solid cases, so far.
>>
Bravely default, 'retro-fighting' games, krpgs, jrpgs, and monhun.

And anything by blizzard, ubis, Bethesda, valve, squareenix, and fromsoftware.

Armored core would be great on PC, though.
>>
>>273143043
Not necessarily a bad idea.
With MW, you have to remember that it wasn't designed with some kind of streamline in mind like Skyrim and partially Oblivion were. The world is there to exists as something that could be, not as something that is there to guide the player through it.
>>
>>273145978
>krpGS

Are those a thing? Or do you just mean Korean MMOs
>>
>>273143634
Not him but it's everything between the actual action that kills the game for me.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.