[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who a/mii/bo here? I wanted to get villager but apparently he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

File: Buddy Christ best Amiibo.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
Buddy Christ best Amiibo.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Who a/mii/bo here?
I wanted to get villager but apparently he's a pain in the ass to get, since FUCKING GAMESTOP was sold out.
I work at best buy, and we didn't even get Marth or Villager in, and had like 2 Wii Fit trainers.
Tons of Pikachus, Dongs, Peach, Mario, Kirby, Samus etc.

Do you like the quality? Do you enjoy it for smash? My Dong Amiibo is actually doing pretty fucking well, I set it loose in 8 player smash yesterday and it actually WON a match, and stayed alive a good portion of the match in other fights (like last one to die or second)

What Amiibos are you hyped for? I can't wait for DAKUNT and Weegee.

Also Post your Amiibos
>>
File: DO NG.png (149KB, 239x239px) Image search: [Google]
DO NG.png
149KB, 239x239px
>>
>>272964079
Gonna pick up Samus at some point, and probably Pikachu.

Future ones like Mega Man and Little Mac will be for display purposes.
>>
I'll get a ROB one whenever they get around to putting out wave 17 or whatever
>>
File: 1401221985009.gif (232KB, 400x499px) Image search: [Google]
1401221985009.gif
232KB, 400x499px
>>272964079
Really /v/? No one else bought amiibos?
>>
>>272966193
I don't have Smash U yet and won't for some time.

Only Amiibos out I'd buy are Pikachu and maybe Villager.
>>
So how's the Jesus Amiibo?
>>
>>272964079
Picked up Samus today at Target. Ordered Link Peach and Kirby as well from Toys R Us. Hyped for Zelda, Shiek and Lucina
>>
>>272966534
over powered as fuck man, final smash is causing everyone to get crucified is retarded .
>>272967076
You can at least get her fem version now, which is obviously sold out here cause who the fuck knows.
>>
went to toysrus for their 3 for 30 thing and they had a whole shelf full of them. no freaking bundle or adapter but so many amiibos
>>
File: Samus.jpg (47KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Samus.jpg
47KB, 540x960px
>>272967076
Forgot my pic. Pretty satisfied with the quality. Took a look at the Links and Peaches at Target as well and they were decent. Faces could be better but after seeing what they're supposed to be like I can live with it as long as the rest of the figure looks fine.
>>
>>272964079
>fat hands
Every time
>>
You aren't special for buying a shitty 8$ toy.

Stop making these threads you fuccbois, no one cares
>>
Can you post a close-up of Peach's amiibo front?

I want to see what am I in for tomorrow.
>>
>>272967541
No.
>>
>>272964079
Closest thing to a non-shitposting Smash thread I could find.

>tfw late night spectating
>just laying back and watching Smash
>still invested because of your wager
>tfw triple jackpot

This fucking game yo. This activity may just replace Netflix as my late night FUCK

Lost the double Jackpot. FAGGGOOOOTS

I love this :3
>>
File: Peachy.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
Peachy.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>272967598
there ya go brother
>>
File: Photo on 11-22-14 at 8.58 PM.jpg (46KB, 386x355px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 11-22-14 at 8.58 PM.jpg
46KB, 386x355px
>>272964079
The amiibos are actually pretty neat. They don't copy your fighting style like I thought they would but rather find ways to counter you. It was really interesting since I trained my Amiibo by fighting him to level 50 and he can counter me really well to the point where I have to use my best character just to beat him.

But when I put him against a level 9 cpu at lv 50, he got his ass kicked really hard. After a few battles, he learned how to counter the lv 9 Cpu and wins against any lv 9 cpu.

Even now he is still learning things. When I fought him as Link and pulled out bombs, he just stood there. I trained him with items but never used Link's bombs on him. I kept tossing bombs at him and he just kept getting hits. It wasn't til near the end of the match he learned to dodge them. And every time I take him to a new stage he spends time not attacking and just wandering the map trying to learn the terrain. Its rather cute.

I'm really interested in putting amiibos against each other. Too bad no one I know has one. I am considering buying another one though. My only complaint with Amiibos is the fact that there damage increases at lv 50.
>>
>>272968832
I haven't gotten EXPANDDONG to level 50 yet, but do their damage really increase? I kind of wish they'd keep the same static damage like any other. Ah well, still fun to watch amiibos cock fight, my school has a group, and everyone is going to get one and use it for 8 player smash. Its like watching CPU's but better. Kind of like Pokemon, except they do their own thing.
>>
>>272968832
Fuck I need one now.
>>
>>272969365
Yeah, If I had to estimate, it is maybe at least a 25% increase in damage. My kirby does like 24% damage with an uncharged forward smash despite never feeding it any equipment.
>>
>>272967481
Why is ever Samus figure in that stupid ballerina pose?
>>
>>272970090
The poses are based off of their in-game portrait poses. They made her stand like that for whatever reason.
>>
>physical micro transactions

Fuck you.
>>
>>272970379
You get a neat figurine asshole, even if you NEVER use the amiibo function, I know people at my job who are buying them just because they look cool. Even normal fags are getting them
> "OH MAN ITS SUPER METROID LET ME GET THAT SHIT"

Even if my autism wanted to correct my co worker, I couldn't help but just be happy he was excited to buy it.
>>
I bought DK and he is glorious.

I haven't been out of my apartment since the game released, have amiibos been selling out? I'm thinking I might go see if I can find WFT anywhere, before she's gone for good.
>>
Remember when memory cards were ridiculously expensive? Remember when memory cards became obsolete when consoles got hard drives and the cloud was invented? Remember when Nintendo re-invented the memory card because why the fuck not?
>>
>Buddy Chris
hi John
>>
I bought Peach today pre ordered Yoshi, Kirby, and Pikachu from toys r us can't wait.
>>
I ended up buying a Pikachu amiibo on a whim the build is pretty nice and I ordered a villager one of Amazon and I'll probably end up getting a Kirby one to but that's it for the first wave anyways. I only plan on getting ones of characters I like and don't have stupid support like the link one. For me these are effectively just figures cause my fucking gamepad is busted so I can't even scan this suckers in to smash.
>>
>>272964079
>TFW I live in Japan
>We don't get Amiibos until December
>But they aren't region locked
>And Shulk won't be a FUCKING GAMESTOP exclusive
I'm actually pretty excited about these guys. Definitely getting Samus, Link, and maybe Mario, but damn that DK looks nice.

Here's hoping we get a Metroid game that actually uses the Samus figure. ;_;
>>
>>272967541

Are you implying that anyone who makes a thread thinks they're special or that you need to be special to make a thread on /v/?
>>
>>272972018
One of my relatives works for NoJ and the Japanese Peach will have panties
>>
>>272972018
>Here's hoping we get a Metroid game that actually uses the Samus figure

We will.
>>
>>272972217
LIES !!
>>
>>272964079
>they removed the peach pantsu
why
>>
>>272964079
I got a Mario, Kirby and Fox. Wanted Samus instead of Fox, but Toys r Us had none left.
>>
>>272972217
God if this is true I am ordering a glorious NIHONJIN peach.

>>272970915
DK is one of the nicer ones, and each amiibo feels good, most are pretty heavy and it feels like there is something inside rather than just a cheap figurine.

>>272971646
how the fuck did you fuck up your game pad?

>>272972018
Forgot about shulk's FUCKING GAMESTOP exclusive-ness..
That sucks, but w/e, as for someone who works in best buy, I know gamestop doesn't get jack fucking shit , nintendo maybe based, but when it comes to their merchandise companies don't bank much on them.

>>272972391
Because my glorious ameriburgerclapland hates nipples on their women and lewd shit I suppose.
>>
>>272972643

>Because my glorious ameriburgerclapland hates nipples on their women and lewd shit I suppose.

>everything is america's fault

Ah yes the cry of someone ignorant as they are insignificant on the internet.
>>
Anyone know of any good ways to speed train multiple amiibo at once?
I bought all of them.
>>
>>272964079
amazon has villager amiibos anon. just ordered one, inspired by this thread, and because he's my main as of right now.

probably gonna get a samus (just because metroid merch is #rare) and, if they make em eventually, a Bowser Jr. and a G&W
>>
>>272972982
Cracker what, I'm american, I know how my country is with its shit. This is the country who called a onigiri a jelly doughnut on fucking pokemon.
>>
>>272972382
I'm not lying, m8.
Censored it in Euro and America for the children
>>
Can you use them without opening them?
>>
>>272973043
My guess if you don't want to fight them, is do 8 player smash and having it on for like a couple hours, whats the max you can put time wise? I know they do level up fighting each other.
>>
>>272973301
Sadly no, OP here, I wanted to do that, since DI and Skylanders did that, but nawp.
>>
if PEACH´s amiibo has pantsu it will be the best selling amiibo in Japan and most exported

get it while you can !
>>
>>272973164

>i live here so i know everything about my country and 4kidz is an accurate representation of the country

Good job show how not retarded you are
>>
Every place I've been to the Pikachu was the most popular so I grabbed one. :) Wanting a couple more though.
>>
>>272964079
Target had all of them yesterday.
>>
>>272973725
Got the last pikachu in my store, samus seems to been the least popular.

>>272973632
You better believe it man, but I don't know why they'd bother spending the extra money to mass produce and alternative version
>>
>Go to Gamestop to pickup Smash
>Really want to buy some amiibos
>Feel too much like a manchild to ask for one
>Pussy out and just get Smash

I can't be the only one.
>>
>>272973851
>>272973851
Your already buying smash and knowing GameStop they would live to sell you amiibos God how fucking pathetic are you?

I went to the store on campus and asked the lady to order smash and pokemon for me sure it's a bit embarrassing coming out of my mouth at first but I at least did that much just fine
>>
>>272973851
What a faggot. Who cares what other people think? You're already buying a children's party game, get your figures.

or just buy online
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 342x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 342x332px
Wait I think you guys might be scanning yours wrong
I can use my Kirby without opening it
>>
>>272974920
for real? I couldn't, wasn't reading right, but I can try that with future figurines, I don't mind opening them though, I do enjoy having them outside the box.
I have some DI stuff and my autism won't let me open my baymax or RR
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>272975520
I've yet to encounter the issue.
I think I might have gotten mine boxed weird then
>>
>>272968832
Do the Amiibo continue to learn after level 50?
>>
>>272975983
He states that they do.
>>
>>272975983
yes.
i forgot to teach mine how to taunt, and got him to Lvl 50, after that i started taunting after every kill or when the enemy as not so close, he stated learning that.
>>
>>272975798
I named my Kirby 'Poyo' as well.

My nigga.
>>
>>272976924
Muh nigguh
Poyo bros WW@
>>
>>272975798
Well shit,
I guess I'll buy some more for collection sake for future purchases, but for what ever reason I like them outside the box.
>>
>tfw just got an email saying my Samus amiibo shipped
>but not the actual copy of Smash Bros. I ordered along with it
Mixed fucking feelings.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.