[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help with a little problem /v/ Okay, so I just traded with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 250px-Disciplinaryaction.png (19KB, 250x262px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Disciplinaryaction.png
19KB, 250x262px
Need help with a little problem /v/

Okay, so I just traded with some guy in TF2. He was buying crates for 1 wep per 2 crates. I sold him 4 crates for 2 weapons. Not untill after the trade did him and I realize one of the weapons was a professional killstreak weapon.

He's now trying to add me on Steam, presumably to get it back, but I don't want to. Neither one of us knew it was a prof. killstreak weapon untill afterwards so he fucked up jjust as bad as I did.

What should I do? Give it back? Keep it?

Also, could he report me for this and if he chose to do so, what are the consequences?

Pic related, the weapon
>>
Be his dom and make him beg for it.

Tell him to call you master.
>>
i dont think he can report you, its his fuck up, and his fault, if up to you if want to keep it or not, it's not like having some pro kill streak weapon will make you a better player or someithng
>>
>>269901208
Let's say he does report me, what will happen? Will Gaben ass fuck me?
>>
>>269901503
There's literally nothing anyone can or will do about it. It was a trade you both agreed on, and both accepted.

It's your call.
>>
>>269901503
No OP he traded that weapon it was his fuckup not yours.

you both agreed to the trade.

Congrats on the wep OP.

What wep was it?
>>
>>269901834
Thank you.

It's the wep in the OP, disciplinary action. Think it's worth around like 4 keys? I did good
>>
>>269900775
He cant report you because the trading system tells you multiple times to check what the fuck your trading and makes you accept multiple times.

If he does he would probably be warned for submitting a fake report.
>>
>>269900775
Well OP do you think he is worthy of g/having it back? Are you fine with just keeping it for yourself, over what was likely a simple mistake.

There are many things to consider here.
>>
>>269900775
Stranglehold it. Get some shitty cosmetics or more regular weapons from him.
>>
I wold probably give it back, should he have checked? Absolutely, but just because you can take advantage of a situation doesn't mean you should.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 185x207px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 185x207px
Although he did screw up, be the nice guy op.
>>
Just remember that nobody will do the same for you whether you give it back or not
>>
>>269900775
You either make his day with some kindness or you get to have a new weapon. Both of these are abstract feels so its your choice.
>>
Sextort him
Tell him he needs to be your cumsleeve for a week and a half and then he can get it back
>>
>>269900775
What you have here is a situation devoid of importance and significance to anyone but yourself and this guy.

So your options are;

"It doesn't matter, therefore I will keep it and he will learn a valuable lesson about checking trades"
or
"It doesn't matter, therefore I will give it back because it's not worth losing any amount of self respect on a virtual object."
>>
>>269900775
You sound like you've already decided to keep it and I don't think you need to worry about any kinda reports going through. If it were me I'd be a nice guy and give it back.
>>
>>269900775

gives it back, make the world a slightly less shitty place
>>
>>269900775
Guys, its OP that actually traded the weapon.

Hes just asking cus hes embarassed.
>>
>trade it to a friend
>oh shit man sorry I traded that shit away I didn't realize
>he leaves you alone
>friend gives back
>wait a minute
>friend ain't giving that shit back
>what the FUCK dave
>I thought you were fucking cool man
>seriously give me my shit
>oh, now you're fucking blocking me?
>what the fuck man
>what the fuck
>>
One time I sold a killstreak bat, pistol, and scatter for a SF Minigun when the KS shit first came out.
The guy, after a day, was desperate to have that shit back.
I was like "LOL! NO!" and blocked the cunt. He resorted to begging on TF2 Outpost. I blocked him there, too.
It benefited me.
Ultimately OP it's up to you.
Can you handle being an asshole? Can you handle that? If so, welcome to the winner's league
>>
If I don't risk getting suspended I'm keeping it
>>
>>269903954
You aren't risking shit. Trades on Steam are final and if someone agrees to a trade, Valve can't do shit.
>>
>>269900775
It's just a weapon with a cosmetic feature, stop being a jew and give it back to him.
Also if he reports you WILL get tradebanned
>>
>>269904102
Bullshit and you know it.
>>
>>269900775
Don't be that guy. Just give it back.
>>
>>269903954
I guess when it really came down to it OP you didn't have the mettle to be a good person. I just hope you can live with yourself.
>>
If you feel bad, give it back.
If you don't feel guilty, jew it
>>
>>269904102
>>269903954
Do you people even fucking read the disclaimer when you're trading? OP is safe.
>>
>>269903854
>Oh shit I'm sorry
>>
“Its our actions that define us. What we choose. What we resist. What we're willing to die for.”
>>
>>269903954
Jesus christ OP how many people do you need telling you it's fine
Or do you really think we'd all just lie to you
:^)
>>
>>269904618
>Or do you really think we'd all just lie to you
Kinda
but I'm reassured now. And I'm keeping it. It's a hard knock life and it ain't my fault.
>>
I see OP is going for the evil playthrough
>>
File: 2014-10-08_00003.jpg (103KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
2014-10-08_00003.jpg
103KB, 1280x1024px
>wanted to say something
>couldnt find the words to say it correctly
>remember screenshot folder

Pic very much related hombre.
>>
if its some random fuck from tf2outpost or one of those autistic trading sites, keep him and tell him you taught him a lesson. You cannot be punished other than harassment like comments on your steam, lol.

If its a friend you've known for a while, give it back. A cosmetic item isnt worth losing somebody to talk to
>>
>>269900775
>>269900775
>>269900775
>>269900775
>>269900775

YOU ARE NOT AT RISK. HE ACCEPTED THE TRADE. THERE IS NOTHING HE CAN DO. IT IS UP TO YOU WHAT YOU DO WITH IT.

for real though grow some balls anyway
>>
>>269904778
YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE PATH OF CHAOS
+ 1 STRENGTH
+ 1 DECEPTION
- 1 LIGHT AFFINITY
>>
>>269904512
>willing to die over a professional killstreak weapon
kek
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.