[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are bayonetta's legs so thin? I understand they made

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: spiderlegs.png (255KB, 304x336px) Image search: [Google]
spiderlegs.png
255KB, 304x336px
Why are bayonetta's legs so thin? I understand they made her legs longer for gameplay reasons, but couldn't they have added a little thickness so she doesn't look so sickly?
>>
>>268957670
She was designed by a fashion designer, that's just how they draw women.
>>
File: daddylonglegs.png (387KB, 591x318px) Image search: [Google]
daddylonglegs.png
387KB, 591x318px
>>268957908
she looks like a spider in some poses though
>>
>>268957670

She's an exaggerated female form. Comically long legs tend to be the way artists do that, just like absurdly large torsos and arms tend to be how artists exaggerate the male form.
>>
>>268958103
I went to a school that a class for fashion- and interior designers, the walls outside their classroom were plastered with drawings of Bayonetta-style spiderpeople. Not sure whether it has something to do with showing off the clothes better or if it's just a common stylistic choice in fashion for another reason.

But yeah, it looks weird as fuck.
>>
I don't care about her legs as much as her tiny head and long neck. They look weird as fuck.
>>
>>268957670
because she looks cool when fighting, i guess.
>>
File: bayonetta_bonus_01.jpg (339KB, 1000x713px) Image search: [Google]
bayonetta_bonus_01.jpg
339KB, 1000x713px
>>268957908
Seriously, look at these proportions.
>>
File: bayonetta? I hardly know er.jpg (115KB, 1000x713px) Image search: [Google]
bayonetta? I hardly know er.jpg
115KB, 1000x713px
>>268961119
Twelve heads high is average, right?
>>
>>268957670
She was designed to display her confidence, not necessarily be sexually attractive.
>>
File: bayonetta-that-ass.jpg (199KB, 437x675px) Image search: [Google]
bayonetta-that-ass.jpg
199KB, 437x675px
>>268962205
well she is very attractive, but when she wears alternate costumes she just looks odd. here she looks great
>>
>>268962523
Bayonetta's weird in the sense that she can look kinda revolting one moment, then supremely fuckable the next depending on the angle and her pose and such things.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.