[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We love your game idea, Anon. But would you consider making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

File: 1408896386811.jpg (88KB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
1408896386811.jpg
88KB, 400x276px
We love your game idea, Anon.

But would you consider making the your Viking protagonist a disabled trans*lesbian of colour?
>>
Suck my dick. Choke on it.
>>
>>267689036
So, make it the new Legend of Korra season? Gotcha.
>>
File: 1407173201684.jpg (901KB, 1728x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1407173201684.jpg
901KB, 1728x2592px
Anon, your game isn't very accessible for non-whites or disabled pyple or trans*women. Do you think you could simplify the control scheme?
>>
>>267689382
No, my game needs all the 17 individual button presses and both analog sticks on a DualShock. I'm that poor a designer.
>>
File: stop-sexualizing-women.jpg (79KB, 500x748px) Image search: [Google]
stop-sexualizing-women.jpg
79KB, 500x748px
>>267689036
of color?

OF COLOR?

You fucking racists, the proper term is just saying the ethnicity you want the character to be. It isnt the 1940s asshole, you cant go around calling people colored.

I also wont make my character a viking because its a masculine stereotype that has no place in modern video games.

I will however, make him a transexual but not because you patriarchal chauvinists told me to.
>>
File: 1412984437992.jpg (101KB, 651x489px) Image search: [Google]
1412984437992.jpg
101KB, 651x489px
>>267690121
>>
>>267689036
>But would you consider making the your Viking protagonist a disabled trans*lesbian of colour?
Will that get me more funding?
>>
>>267690306
Half a million and we will send a woman who suffers from institutionalized misogyny to your room
>>
>>267690459
Done. What do I get for making the villain a cis, white, straight, Christian male?
>>
>>267690459
>and we will send a woman who suffers from institutionalized misogyny to your room
But I've already slept with Zoe Quinn
>>
>>267690810
Everyone is gay and there's no such thing as white

t degenerate leftist
>>
>>267689036
yep, i am not chaning any of the dialoge or the story, just swapping the character model and Voice Acting.

i do hope you're okay with the Disabled trans-gentle woman of colour looting and pillaging cities in full ebonics
>>
>>267689036
No, because that makes exactly zero sense within the game. There is literally no possible way for it to happen, in the 8th century AD, with magic being such a subtle and minor aspect of the story and world. To act otherwise would be exceptionally insulting to the audience and destroy sales.
>>
>>267691258
Captain America is black.
Thor is a woman.
>>
>>267691349
>Captain America is black.
Captain Americas depowered, Sam Wilson took over (just like Bucky Barnes did for a while about 5 years ago)

>Thor is a woman.
Thor is de-hammered and some random chucklefuck is taking over
>>
>>267690459
>>267689036
How would that make the game better? You know it's going to take more than half a million to do your request. Your basically asking us to make 2 games for the price of one. We are already in the final stages of production. This might have been fine if you brought up two years ago. Does the market research even show that these types of people will play this game?
>>
>>267691349
This is relevant to 8th century Sweden how?
>>
>>267690121
Where have you been? PoC is back in vogue.
>>
>>267691575
they do that shit and still keep Jubilee a vampire.

yet won't let Punisher rest and or keep Frankencastle which i really liked.

fuck Marvel.
>>
>>267689036
The future /v/
>>
>>267690810
The best part is that a white christian male villain in a viking game would make perfect sense!

And the bestest part of this thread is that a norse female protagonist who knows how to fight AND/Or a character who can change his gende at will are BOTH historically accurate and methodologically accurate for the Norse religion respectively!

See: loki, and see the historical records that norse women were trained to fight, just like plenty of other warrior cultures who tend to train their woman to fight just in case (spartans, celts, etc).
>>
>>267691691
>Replacing a character model is as much effort as building the entire game
>>
I really want my Viking beard growing simulator now

I've had the idea for a while now and I guess I should learn how to maek gaym to realize my dream
>>
Not at all, as long as you don't mind me calling all Negros" Reverse ice Giants", all Trans people "of fae origin" and as long as you don't mind that her dissability is that He/She lost her immune system because he/She is not adapted to sex with Vikings.
>>
File: 1413015959941.jpg (107KB, 381x500px) Image search: [Google]
1413015959941.jpg
107KB, 381x500px
>>267689036
When we say disability, is obese and depressed considered acceptable for the disability?

I feel that an Asian Viking chick with a dick who is fat and not interested in anything would make for great gameplay
>>
>>267691006
I honestly don't see what would be wrong with this.
>>
>>267692228
>I feel that an Asian Viking chick with a dick who is fat and not interested in anything would make for great gameplay
Take out the fat and i'd buy that
>>
>>267689036
lel, advertising people know that white straight men are 95%+ of their core demographic.
>>
>>267692504
no, all other characters are obese so she will seem better by comparison, that's the best i can give you.
>>
File: reaction_shrug.jpg (73KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
reaction_shrug.jpg
73KB, 384x313px
There's so much talk about devs shoehorning in minorities or HBTQ characters entirely for the sake of good publicity and SJW pandering, but I feel like the number of times this has actually happened can be counted on one hand.
>>
I can't wait until you faggots get butthurt over something other than faggots. This is the least interesting shitstorm yet and nobody is even trying to be creative with the mud that we sling.
>>
>>267690810
That's the logical villain for a viking.
>>
>>267693310
Trigger warning guys, please use the term homosexuals when referring to males who enjoy the company of other males
>>
>>267692783
/v/ wouldn't know that because they're too busy yelling about feminists ruining the game industry based on shitty opinion pieces on gaming journalism sites as evidence to actually PLAY VIDEO GAMES and see what's actually happening in games.
>>
>>267689382
What the fuck is that, a wrist with some kind of growth?

Also
>implying devs shouldn't try to make games accessible to disabled people if it's entirely possible
>>
>>267693505
Are you trying to prove me right that you're incapable of being original or clever with this material? Honestly, this is what I expect from Reddit. No, this is what I expect from Facebook. Shame on you for trying this hard.
>>
>>267693949
Video games are extremely accessible to disabled people. Being in a wheelchair doesn't prevent you from using a control to run, jump and do all sorts of awesome shit in a virtual world. They probably love this fact. Why on Earth would you try to take that away from them and make them limited by disability in video games as well? I can't think of something a disabled person would want less.
>>
>>267694578
Just to be cruel
>>
>>267694578

>being disabled equals being in a wheelchair

I can't even tell if you're pretending to be stupid.
>>
>>267689382
Da fuck is that....
>>
>>267692783
EVERYTHING IS RUINED IN VIDEO GAMES

NO VIDEO GAMES HAVE GAMEPLAY, THEY'RE JUST STORIES TO PUSH LIBERAL PROPAGANDA ABOUT HOW FEMALE AND TRANS PEOPLE ARE THE ONLY ONES WORTH LIVING. THIS INDUSTRY IS DEAD, I'M GETTING A NEW HOBBY.
>>
File: ThatGuy.jpg (47KB, 941x760px) Image search: [Google]
ThatGuy.jpg
47KB, 941x760px
>>267689036
>But would you consider making the your Viking protagonist a disabled trans*lesbian of colour?

You know what? That is a GREAT idea!

Infact, I just came up with some gameplay concepts that would work very well with it.

So our Viking is a pre-op tranny. He fucking loves women and wants to be them while he's fucking them. Later on in the game, he gains the ability to transform between genders. This gives him an entirely new system. In the male form, he's a glass cannon. He's doing this acrobatic tricks while using his dick to launch in the air and as a third arm to carry another weapon.

Then, when he assumes his female persona, she becomes a slow walking battle tank with huge tits. She uses those tits as a shield and as clubs to knock her foes unconscious.

You ever played Silhouette Mirage mother fucker? Okay, we're going to do something like that for the enemies. Some can only be defeated by your superior long reaching dick, while others are immune to its might. The same applies to your rocking tits.

As for color, why should we settle on one? Let's fucking go all out. Let's bring in a stat system that's based on your ethnicity. If you're yellow, you're good at solving door puzzles. Black gives you boosted jumping abilities. You're a wetback? Swimming boost and heat resistance. If you roll white, more item drops.

As for the disability, well the fuck that it's a transvestite lesbian chameleon Viking just shows it has some mental problems so I think we're in the clear.

So gentlemen, I think we have more than enough material to work with here. I want a full development team by 12pm sharp. Give me the best of the best. We're gonna make The Last of Us go home after we leave them behind with how fucking progressive we are
>>
>>267694710
>examples have to include every instance
The problem is you.
>>
It says here your hobby is playing video games
>>
>>267695227
Brilliant. Make it happen.
>>
File: 1308677224686.jpg (36KB, 337x297px) Image search: [Google]
1308677224686.jpg
36KB, 337x297px
>>267695227
>>267695227

I'd play that shit
>>
File: BLAHHS.jpg (259KB, 547x1711px) Image search: [Google]
BLAHHS.jpg
259KB, 547x1711px
>>267695468
Examples should include actual relevant instances though
>>
>>267689036
>all the retards in here taking everything literally
trans = part norse god
of color = albino
lesbian = he certainly loves the women
disabled = he can't function without his axe and some good ale
>>
>>267694578
I said more accessible, not less. I was referring to those guys with the fucked up hands that didn't form all their fingers or people who have one hand or even those guys who try and use their feet or face with surprising results for the right games. For those kinds of people a simple button configuration menu would do wonders. Also more games like Kirby Air Ride wouldn't hurt either (both for the simple controls and because Kirby Air Ride is just fucking great in general).
>>
>>267696269
So some disabled people are more relevant than others? Outside of your asinine complaining?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.