[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does no one like Roy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Roy_(Blinding_Mate_Artwork).png (100KB, 256x301px) Image search: [Google]
Roy_(Blinding_Mate_Artwork).png
100KB, 256x301px
Why does no one like Roy?
>>
Because he's the shittiest Lord?
And he doesn't even class change until near the end
>>
His dad is better in every way.
>>
He has been fairly mediocre in every game he's been in. Then again, I believe it has more to do with FE6 being pretty rushed.

Lief in 5 was technically worse, IMO. At least he was death incarnate and Best Lord of All Time in 4.
>>
Shittiest Lord created
>>
>>267516156
I like him.
>>
Because he fucking sucks both in Melee and in FE6.
>>
There isn't anything to like about him. Shit in his own game and Melee. No personality. I can't believe the people who shit on Lucina don't shit on Roy too. He's even less of a character than she was. I blame nostalgic Meleefags. FE6 is a fun game despite the main character being a potato though.
>>
>>267517324
>. He's even less of a character than she was
Less of a clone, though.
>>
File: Hypernova.jpg (485KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
Hypernova.jpg
485KB, 560x560px
>>267516886
>>267516970
>First pic show Roy with 20 STR and 20 SPD at level 17
>Second pic Roy has 11 STR and 14 SPD at Level 18.
>>
>>267516747
The thing about Lief was he was intended to be bad. He isn't a chosen one. He lacks major holy blood, he is the only son of the sigurd/eltoshan/cuan trio that can't use a super weapon. His sister gets it instead. In 5 he makes mistakes and gets one of his tacticians killed. Lief is the nigger of the FE lords. He doesn't have access to divine weapons or anything. He doesn't even fucking have money. He doesn't even have anime colored hair, it's brown, fucking normalfag tier. So he improvises like a streetwise gangsta. 5 is about running around the country stealing money and weapon like a nigger until the time to really fight actually happens. and then in 4, Lief improvises again. He decides that since he can't use holy weaponry, he might as well learn how to use everything else. Roy doesn't have any of that. He's just bad because of how 6 works.
>>
File: 1411445867474.png (376KB, 3500x4666px) Image search: [Google]
1411445867474.png
376KB, 3500x4666px
>>267516156

Because /v/ is casual as fuck and thinks Lords have to be unbalanced garbage that breezes through the game like Sigurd or Ike.
>>
File: 1413046684530.jpg (227KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1413046684530.jpg
227KB, 1280x1024px
I will not discriminated against any Roy, and shall embrace each one as my boy
>>
>>267516156
Hes bad in the game hes in and only becomes useful very late into the game and he feels like deadweight for most of it that you have to level up enough
>>
>>267518843
>duirrr if the character is shit until the last few chapters that means somehow no one finished the game because the lord sucked for most of it and every1 is casual I'm hardcore though because I like my main characters to be useless fuckwits for most of the game
>>
Who's the best lord?
>>
>>267519742
Roy.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.