[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree that Wario's representation not just in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 68

File: 1413010903546.jpg (250KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1413010903546.jpg
250KB, 1500x1500px
Can we all agree that Wario's representation not just in terms of characters, but stages, items, and everything else including some of his moves in Sm4sh 3DS has been hacked to pieces in this rendition? Here's to hoping Sm4sh U gives more to Wario, although I highly doubt it.

Why does Sakurai hate Wario so much?
>>
>>267394361
Cool wario is dead dude, get over it.
>>
He's a big guy in Sm4sh U
>>
File: 1404779483892.gif (21KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1404779483892.gif
21KB, 125x125px
>>267394469
He can't be dead if he never died.
>>
Blame Sakurai
>>
>>267394361
What items could the Wario franchise offer?
What major, relevant characters could the Wario franchise offer?
>>
File: 1409343927958.png (129KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1409343927958.png
129KB, 500x500px
>>267394361

>Waaaah Sakurai hates Wario

He's the buffest he's ever been in his art and one of the funnest characters to play
>>
Wario isn't even that gross in WarioWare, he just picks his nose. His biggest trait in those games is his greed, so where the fuck do all the moves come from? His motorcycle comes from WarioWare, but a gigantic mouth eating things and wario waft? What the fuck.
>>
File: 9865544.png (51KB, 213x233px) Image search: [Google]
9865544.png
51KB, 213x233px
Sakurai is a huge faggot. He treats competing platforming series (DK/Wario) like shit. He would to the same to the main mario series if he wasnt scared of a Miyamoto butt-pounding
>>
>>267395101

Sakurai only gives characters he's worked on with any attention to detail.
>>
File: Vampirewario.jpg (228KB, 900x583px) Image search: [Google]
Vampirewario.jpg
228KB, 900x583px
>>267394703
I did.
>Why does Sakurai hate Wario so much?

>>267394731
Characters: Captain Syrup, Characters from Wario Ware
Items: The shit tone of items from the treasure hoardes he collects.
Abilities: Not to mention The shit ton of abilities he's had in Wario land, Wario master of Disguise
Alt Skins: Sepia Color Wario (Brawl), Captain Wario >>267394835

>tfw we will never see any abilities from Wario land

>>267394862
I mean yea, I like the chomp it kind fits with him eating alot and Wario World where he sucked in/ate coins. But I'd rather much see Wario Land abilities or Wario World combat moves

>>267394835
I know he's fun. Thats not teh full point. He's still less representive in Sm4sh 3ds than he was in Brawl. Anyone who loves Wario would want to see MORE of Wario's stuff. It's kinda sad his category list is dropped under "Wario Ware" instead of just "Wario"
>>
>There are people who don't like Wario farting to KO people
>>
>>267395101
But Wario was made by many directors.
Hosokawa doesn't seem to care, and DKCR didn't have many characters.
>>
>>267395294
What could those items do, though?
>>
>>267394731
>>
>>267395532
>Wario has ass-sucking powers

Huh, I never knew.
>>
>>267395294

>It's kinda sad his category list is dropped under "Wario Ware" instead of just "Wario"

But you know if he wasn't listed under WarioWare he'd just be filed as another Mario character.
>>
>>267395294
>Items: The shit tone of items from the treasure hoardes he collects.

Personally those would be better off as a taunt like Pacman's, maybe held in the pose he creates the giant coins in Wario Land 1.
>>
File: Itemshop_WL4.png (9KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Itemshop_WL4.png
9KB, 240x160px
>>267395480
Same thing as they do in Wario Land, maybe even assist trophies?

>>267395747
That's the idea. More representation of Wario instead of "oh Wario's in the game".
>>
There are three things I legitimately hate in the gaming world.

1. Counter Strike, because it killed arena shooters.
2. People who act like Mega Man is worthy of being an icon compared to Mario. You fucking idiots.
3. WarioWare. It ruined one of Nintendo's only anti heroes that was done well. He's never after anyone specific because in the end he just wants money and riches. He has his own personality, his own skills and moves, and that godawful worthless wario ware bullshit came along and ruined the character. Fuck WarioWare.
>>
>>267396084
I think WarioWare would have been cool if they could have just stuck to Wario being greedy and quirky instead of a disgusting lolrandom farting man.
>>
>>267396084
So DLC, DRM, pandering, casualization, EA, and Ubisoft are all A-OK to you?
I think your priorities are a bit messed up.
>>
I love the Game & Wario stage in the Wuu version.

But I don't see why they changed his shoulder smash into that awkward-looking fist smash.
>>
File: Warioland-tis-trippy.png (57KB, 384x318px) Image search: [Google]
Warioland-tis-trippy.png
57KB, 384x318px
>>267395695
Not ass-sucking, brute strength of sheer weight to crush.

>>267396084
I love Wario Ware, i admit that. And I will agree I kinda dislike that THAT image has glossed over what Wario originaly was.

You'd think at teh very least they could bring somethign in from the giant world that is Wario land 4 at the very least.
>>
>>267396268

They don't have an effect on me. I nothing those.
>>
im a big wario fan, and i cant think in any iconic something from this series that they could use.

really, every game has its own things, if any a wario/mario castle stage but thats it.

just get over it guys.
>>
File: 1403494805318.jpg (20KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
1403494805318.jpg
20KB, 400x240px
>>267396254
>disgusting lolrandom farting man

He never farted in the WarioWare games. The only thing about him that was gross by any means was his insatiable love for garlic. Even then, it's not much.

Sakurai debuted his farts in Brawl, which he now describes as an infamous trait, according to his trophy description in Sm4sh.
>>
>>267396362
The thing is that Smash usually takes from games released between entries.
Brawl had Pictochat, Spear Pillar, Delfino Plaza, Frigate Orpheon, New Pork City, stuff like that. They wouldn't suddenly take something from the GBA era.
>>
File: wariobanner.gif (67KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
wariobanner.gif
67KB, 300x100px
Way too fitting to get this banner when entering this thread.

But yeah, fucking christ, he doesn't even have much related to Wario Ware at this point in Smash. He's original the character.
>>
File: bitch.png (52KB, 490x399px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.png
52KB, 490x399px
I think Wario's representation is bloody brilliant. He's troll incarnate in Sm4sh.
>>
>>267396596
Actually, there was a minigame in Smooth Moves.
>>
i like smash 4 wario.
They gave him equal amounts of brawn, and equal silly. which when you get right down to it, is what wario is about.

Though in a perfect world, we would get a split character ala Mario/Dr. Mario

Wario
>Same A moves as current wario
>Less floaty
>no biker outfit
>Does have Pith Helmet costume from Wario Land
>B is now warios shoulder slam
>Up B is now a pile driver. Jumps upward and if he grabs some one, he will slam them to the ground
>Side B is circle throw. Grabs enemies and spins them several times. you can hit others with the person you are spinning
>Down B is wario bomber. Wario slams the ground with his ass.

then they add Warioware as a separate character
>Called Warioware
>Identical to Smash4 Wario with no changes
>no overalls costume
>does have Ringleader costume from DIY and Snapped
>>
File: 1412637409919.gif (22KB, 288x192px) Image search: [Google]
1412637409919.gif
22KB, 288x192px
>>267396738
but that's pacman's job
>>
>>267396790
Any idea of the category or anything? Looking for it now, but I can't recall. I played that like crazy when it was new too.
>>
>>267394361
>Playing Wario in Classic Mode
>One of the tips during load screens comes up
>Wario's neutral B
>Whenever he uses it to eat things, it "fills his gas tank" so he gets closer to being able to unleash his maximized farts
>Sakurai basically built him around maxing out his farts by eating everything

SAKURAI KILLED MUH WARIO LAND!
>>
>>267396721
You could say that about a ton of characters though. Like Falcon, ROB, and Bowser.
>>
>>267394361
>including some of his moves
>some

He has literally one move that represents his games
>>
What I dont understand is why go through the trouble of giving him a unique moveset instead of just using all his moves and abilities from the wario land series.
>>
>>267396580
Shoulder charge.

Piledriver.

Butt slam.

How he throws enemies.

Any of his "forms" from Wario Land 2-4.

The fact that he has a lot to pull from should mean that they could include any of it. They decided instead to include NONE when he has so much material to work with. It's retarded.
>>
>>267396596
Like it or not, Nintendo considers the farting somewhat canon now.

Just listen to Wario's horn in Mario Kart 8.
>>
>>267396871
Tiny Wario. You had to shake in order to clear the gas.
>>
>>267396927
Falcon was fair game because they had 0 material to work with in the first place.

As for Bowser, at least he has things he did in his games like breathing fire, and that ground pound. The drop kick is definitely new, though.
>>
File: wario1.jpg (262KB, 1350x800px) Image search: [Google]
wario1.jpg
262KB, 1350x800px
>>267396580
Have you even played all of Wario's game?
I have to admit it might be my nostalgia glasses, the fact that my first Wario game was Wario land II when I was about 8 years old and that I've loved teh Wario land series since then, but come on.

>>267396667
Considering Sm4sh 3DS gave Pokemon XY stages, Kirby Dreamland stages for GameBoy, the Arena Ferox from FE:A and NSMB for the DS and Super Mario 3D Land stages, they gave alot of love to portable series. Wario is of no exception to that, why they decided to rehash his Wario Ware stage and not create a new classic Wario land stage is beyond me.
>>
>>267397053
Yeah, I just found it.

WELP. Fuck me then.
>>
Most of Wario's moves are the opposite of Mario's moves

His up b is a reverse of mario's (old) down b
>>
>>267397061
The thing is that a ton of characters use stuff they didn't have. Like Pit, his bow was just a bow, and IC could just jump and swing. Not to mention how Rest doesn't heal and instead does tons of damage.
>>
>>267397096
Warioware is portable.
>>
Project M's Wario spoiled me too much with it moveset... playing Smash4 Wario just isn't the same.
>>
File: Alt-wario2.jpg (37KB, 800x145px) Image search: [Google]
Alt-wario2.jpg
37KB, 800x145px
>>267397372
Yes, but it's still just a copy/paste of Brawl's stage, and not a NEW stage representing CLASSIC Wario.

Not to mention, they removed the Classic Sepia-toned Alt he used to have in Brawl along with Mario's and Bowsers.
>second from right in image
Meanwhile Little Mac has fucking 16 alts, while wario has 4 removed from the 12 he had in Brawl to the 8 He has today.
>>
>>267397046
i was reffering to items or stages, which is what OP was talking about.

>>267397096
yes i remember all those dudes, but they dont really represent the franchise... is like throwing gleok from the zelda series (literally who????)

Captain Syrup is definitely something though, but outside of "classic representation" i dont see many people actually wanting her.
yet we have prince sable on the game... so yeah.
>>
>>267397712
Well of course. The mod's made by people who grew up in the early 2000s, playing Gamecube stuff and GBA games. Roy and Advance Wars left a huge impression on them, when they were just yet another game to Japan.
>>
>>267397908
Classic Wario's latest game was Shake-It.
>>
>>267397915
Captain Syrup represented the antagonist in Wario Land very prominently, not to mention Wario land: Shake It! featured her as an ally to Wario. She is noteworthy to the Wario series.
>>
File: 1406302455415.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1406302455415.gif
3MB, 480x360px
I don't really get the drama behind Wario.

I always liked him and his games, no matter if they were Warioland, Warioware or Wario World even. And sincerally I main him in Smash since Brawl because I like how he plays. I use more often his regular outfit but I like his Warioware costume too.
The trophy description in Sm4sh is more a problem of NoA's localization than Sakurai's fault.

I don't mind Nintendo making Warioware games and it's not like they are ignoring Warioland, since the Wii one was really good, especially since it is so similar to 4, which is my favourite.

I am confident we will see at least one Wario game on 3DS or Wii U that isn't a Warioware title. I seriously think that F-Zero and Metroid fans are in a worse position and they deserve to whine way more than Wario fans.
>>
>>267397257
But at least those had some basis in the games. Like all of the Pokemon's B moves are a 3D interpretation of an actual move from the Pokemon games.

Wario only has his back throw referencing Wario World, his Side B referencing Wario Ware, and his final smash referencing Wario Ware.

He had a variety of attacks, moves, and peculiar stuff in general from his games that are super easy to adapt to moves in Smash, even just simple A ones. Like his other throws as any of the remaining throws, his shoulder charge as a B move, forward smash, or dash atack, butt slam as a down B or down air, wario land shake it's ground punch as a down B, down smash, or down air, shaking as a throw or how he "jabs" when grabbing enemies, etc.
>>
>>267398131
She's only in 1,2, and Shake-It. VB, 3, 4, and World sge was absent. Even then, she was only a boss in 2.
>>
File: wariobling.jpg (168KB, 379x500px) Image search: [Google]
wariobling.jpg
168KB, 379x500px
>>267398165
I'm just upset because he's been split between Wario Land and Wario Ware, and Smash favors Ware heavily, and is now skewing Wario as a character to the point that he isn't remotely like either of them.

I don't like the focus of him being on gross instead of greed, and it'd suck for Smash to heavily influence how he gets shown in the future since it's just in general way more popular.
>>
>>267398131
i agree, but wario generally travels alone and dont care about the bad guys, his only real rival is mario, and even that is like a "wuhhh" to him as seeing when he stole that statue.

syrup will be a cool adition, a great rep, but not a must by any means.
>>
>>267398165
Yeah, F-Zero's been through way too much stuff. Last game was what, 13 years ago? Meanwhile Wario Land got a game six years ago.
>>
>>267398667
Smash didn't influence WarioWare or Wario Land. He's still greedy and rude, just as always. It's not like Good-Feel's going to suddenly make a game based off of Smash Bros.
>>
>>267398165
I don't even care about that should charge he had in Brawl, it was an awful move. If it gained some range it would be better. His new punch is better. Though, I would like some of his throws from Wario World.

I guess Sakurai or Nintendo doesn't want Wario to represent another platformer franchise. We already got Mario, DK and Kirby. Wario has other stuff with his name, so why not use for some diversity?

Also, I'll accept that F-Zero fans are in a tough situation but Metroid are just being annoying that their franchise with a near perfect track record suddenly got a crappy game and it didn't get a new game to fix that immediately.
>>
What's the best Wario Land game?
>>
>>267398257
Lady Palutena was only really in 3 games.
Lucina was in only one game.
Rosalina was technically (in a main mario series) in 2 games before Super Mario World had her as a playable character.

Dont see why the amount of being in games would really have to do anythign with that seeing how every character has had different amount of games, some have had 1, some 5 some 10 others 20. So I doubt that would be a factor.

Not to mention she was a villainess, a plus to many people instead of just goody, goody heroines.
>>
>>267396580

>Up B - Corkscrew Conk
>Side B - Shoulder Barge
>Down B - Shake-It Slam, ground pound if used in the air
>Standard B - Cycle through hats/power ups from WL

There, a moveset that is 100% better than the present one.
>>
>>267399114
My favorite is 4, but that's due to a lot of personal feelings. From an objective stand point, probably VB Wario Land, or Wario Land 3.
>>
>>267398667
how could they represent his greednes with his moves?
PM did a good work with that grab, but makes him look like a thief rather than being greed.
>>
>>267399090
It's like /v/ doesn't know about how Metroid Other M failed to meet Nintendo's expectations, which is why they're planning on making new ones, and how Sakamoto wants to work on something different.
Besides, Metroid went eight years without a game. Of course, nobody on /v/ was old enough to know that.
>>
Sm4sh's Wario is fun a fuck
>>
>>267399259
>Down B - Shake-It Slam, ground pound if used in the air
>100% better than the present one.

i dont think so but as you wish, i was talking about items and stages.
>>
>>267399114
My nostalgia says Wario Land II.
Secondly Wario Land 4.
Then III then Shake it.
Wario Land is last, not saying it's bad, but was relatively simple, not THAT much before Wario Land II expanded onto. The way I see it, Wario Land was like a first draft and Wario land II was the final draft.

>>267399417
Thieves are greedy. Wario steals from Mario. He loves money and gold and treasures. It's only fitting that he so greedy he wants to take others money.

>>267399463
Not saying he isnt. But his representation is wanted.
>>
>>267399175
Syrup's not really as noticable. When was the last time you saw her? Palutena, Rosalina, and Lucina are all from recent games. Syrup, not so much.
>>
>>267399259

Just giving him the shoulder charge would be enough for me. Maybe even the headbutt-charge from Warioland 4.

I wonder why they removed the shoulder bash for Smash 4 when it was in brawl...
>>
>>267399259
I don't mind his fart move, it's strong as shit and has plenty of range too.

His butt smash should be a normal move or something.
>>
>>267399639
Maybe it was just seen as a balance change, like Bowser's dropkick, Link's jump slash, Yoshi's flip kick, ZSS's heels, stuff like that. Wario's animations as a whole changed, being more fluid and faster too. His Up Smash is Mario's headbutt with an even bigger hitbox, and his Down Smash is much more practical.
>>
>>267398959
Good-Feel's not the usual developer for Wario, and their game was released the same year as Brawl.

With two Smash games backing the thought of Wario as a farting gross guy who mainly makes microgames. Kinda sucks for how macho he is.

>>267399417
They don't have to represent greed in moves, but moves that have anything to do with his games sprinkled in would be good.

Better than how his biggest trailer focused on his fart and his newest trophy leads off and ends with mentioning how gross he is.
>>
Wario man should be replaced with everyone turning into gold for wario to grab

Make him super greedy and shit too..maybe more health when he eats food compared to normal.

Add waluigi as a fighter and have what's her face picture girl as an assist.

Also make a new stage from the Wii u game...although they kind of did that
>>
>>267395294

>his down throw isn't his piledriver from wario world

life is suffering
>>
>>267399875

Still, i'm not fond of the game being so inconsistent in its design changes. There wasn't really a problem with his shoulder bash, so there's no reason to fix something that wasn't broken.

Same with giving Samus her new NERF power heels. No improvement or anything, just unnecessary additions.
>>
Holy shit, he is fucking buffed
He could snap Mario's head in half, holy fuck
>>
>>267399639
Its because the shoulder barge's range was too short. It needed to be changed to have more range and area, so they changed it to the inflated punch move.

It seemed more like making the move better for the game, and less about representation.
>>
>>267399667
Project M's Wario is perfect, combines Ware and Land. Keeps the Fart, Comp, and Up-b. Removes bike for shoulder bash, makes down air butt-stomp, down smash his ground slam from shake it.
>>
>>267399896
This hasn't really affected any other games, though. Golf, Tennis, Parties, it's just a rude, greedy guy. When Wario shows up in a new game, he'll just be greedy and rude, as you'd expect him to.
>>
>>267400231

Which is a downgrade. They could've easily made him push forward more when using the shoulder bash, and doing that would keep the Warioland representation without much extra dev time, as well as fixing the short range.
>>
>>267396268
there's nothing wrong with DLC, DRM, or casualization. how they're implemented, maybe but nothing about these things is a problem for existiong
>>
>>267398165
>The drama behind wario
It blows my mind that there is drama regarding mario characters. I can't even believe that mario characters have their own fanbases. Fucking christ, do people start drama over tetris blocks next?
>>
>>267400083
Each smash game is meant to stand on its own with its own gameplay style. Strategies from the last smash game with a certain character shouldn't be exactly identical for the new game.

When Sakurai calls Smash a "party game", he doesn't mean it as a insult, but more that smash should be seen as Nintendo's party fighter.
Just like Mario Party is Nintendo's party game.
Or Mario Kart is Nintendo's party racer.

Each game installment is more about a new game needing to be different as well as better. If the new game is too similar to the old game, there is no reason to buy the new game.
>>
>>267400412
No, its a downgrade in representation, not gameplay, which takes priority over representation.
>>
The only problem I have is his recovery. That should've been his fart.
>>
>>267399896
>They don't have to represent greed in moves, but moves that have anything to do with his games sprinkled in would be good.

i was talking about his personallity.
Have more inspired moves will be cool, but that doesnt help to make the character interesting, which is what sakurai tried to make.

>>267399576
>Thieves are greedy. Wario steals from Mario. He loves money and gold and treasures. It's only fitting that he so greedy he wants to take others money.

yes but he wouldnt just punch you in the face and take ll your money xD he is not the same guy from golden six coins anymore.
>>
>>267396992
Down B?
>>
>>267400412
Or just make it his dash attack. They changed Link and DK's dash attacks to something different that's one of their trademark moves, after all.
>>
>>267400959
His current one can trip, though.
>>
>>267400803
>up B: waft.
>side B: boulder bash.
>neutral B: waka waka.
>down B: bike.

fucking done.
>>
>>267399576
Actually, legit question here, when was the last time he actually /stole/ money? Hell, more often than not, he's had his own money stolen from him.

Most of his adventures are to collect more money, not actually to steal it. At least, that was the theme in the Wario Land games. Unless he stole Mario's Castle in SML2, then I am pretty sure he isn't that much of a thief.
>>
>>267401125
Two moves that go sideways and can be used to recover? Isn't that redundant?
>>
>>267401135
He seemed more like a treasure hunter than a thief.
>>
File: 1408563675605.gif (222KB, 560x431px) Image search: [Google]
1408563675605.gif
222KB, 560x431px
I would say you guys are ridiculous, but hey, it's the series' own fault that the fanbase developed in such a clusterfuck. You have people complaining about Ness' shirt stripes of all things.

Anyway, I always liked that his character focuses on WarioWare on the Smash series, although I do agree that having some Wario Land love would be great, since it's a great series.
It doesn't, however, and that's that. Wario is greedy, quirky, fat and gross on the WarioWare series and that's what he is in Smash. Not only that, but many characters - especially first party ones - always develop their own style in Smash games. Donkey Kong, for example, even has a unique art direction in the Smash series.

Wario is back on Smash 4, the WarioWare stage is back, Ashley is an Assist Trophy and there's a Gamer stage on the Wii U. That's just fine.
>>
>>267400916
Wario is not in need of making his character more interesting. He's in need of making his character Wario, who's already an interesting character that people like.

It's a fanservice game, things as simple as him shaking opponents to damage them when grabbing them would be great. Same way when Pit does his side B, he COULD technically just do it with his swords and it could functionally be the exact same, but Sakurai made it into his Upperdash Arm instead.
>>
>>267401301
Come to think of it, yeah. In Shake-It, they were willing to give him the endless bag, and in WarioWare, he just doesn't pay.
>>
>>267401224
sonic.
>>
>>267398165
My favorite nintendo franchises are Metroid, F-Zero, and Advance Wars

Just kill me now
>>
Why are his animations so bizarre? His running animation, putting the bat in his mouth etc
>>
>>267401301
Yeah, that's what I've thought, outside of him being an ass to Mario and Luigi, he's not really a villain. Just a greedy fuck face. Outside of SML2, he hasn't really been a villain, just a douchebag.
>>
>>267401535
He's a very unusual man.
Why not. Who else is going to do that.
>>
File: stopeducatingthepublic.jpg (5KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
stopeducatingthepublic.jpg
5KB, 125x125px
>>267401508
tfw same
>>
>>267401135
In SML2, he did steal Mario's castle.

In Wario Land 1, he was trying to steal a giant golden statue of Peach, but he made enough money on the way that when Mario took it back it wasn't a problem.

And Shake It, he basically just takes the coin bag even though that's one of the things the villain he just stopped stole.

He does pretty much anything to make money short of mugging people. And even then, he scams them and takes his enemies' money when given the chance.
>>
>>267398165
>>267401367
Not only that, Wario looks very good in Smash 4. Primary colors did him a great favor.
>>
>>267401651
I guess but hes never done that in any of his games. Its just weird that Sakurai had to make shit up for an already established character.
>>
>>267401424
wario is known for be goofy, sakurai just expand this a bit more.
He is gross in a goofy way, thats the way i see it, and as much people make threads about the waft destroying the character, this is a feature many people actually loved.

Adding him hats wouldnt make him better in this regard, thats what im saying.
>>
>>267401902
There's a ton of stuff like that. Villager never rode Lloid. Robin never used Nosferatu. Dedede didn't have a mechanical hammer at the time.
>>
>>267402162
Well characters like villager, captain falcon, and fox etc werent fighters originally so they had to make up shit up for them. That wasnt necessary for a character like Wario.
>>
>>267395294
>Characters: Captain Syrup, Characters from Wario Ware
Ashleyfag detected
>>
>>267402162
Robin can use Nosferatu though, just not in his Tactician class
>>
>>267402880
But still, Meta Knight never teleported, King Dedede's hammer was wooden, Ike never created eruptions, Bowser never did flying slams and DK never spun.
>>
>>267403274
MK teleported when his mask was taken off.
>>
>>267403475
That was more jumping away. He never actually teleported like that.
>>
>>267403274
But all of them had more references to their games in their moveset too.

It's not just the fact that things aren't from the game, it's the fact that there's not much from them.
>>
>>267396596
Actually Martinet debuted the farting, but that was in extra stuff.

In any time he has to talk with Wario's voice for extended time, he throws in fart noises. There's a few interviews around where you hear him do it.
>>
>>267403557
same can be said about megaman, or the power rangers.
>>
>>267394361
Sakurai gives less attention to Donkey Kong and Wario because, at the end of the day, Nintendo views them as Mario spinoffs rather than their own entity.
Crying about Wario Land getting no new content is as silly to him as crying about Yoshi getting no special attention.

It's a shame, but that's the reality of it.
>>
>>267404082
>it took until Brawl to get anything for Yoshi that wasn't based on fucking Yoshi's story

It was a painful wait but it was worth it when it happened.
>>
>>267404240
You mean a stage?
>>
>>267404082
Yoshi got a rad redesign and he still has egg throwing and his tongue.

About the only thing they have left for Yoshi is if they had made one of his egg throws have the moving aim crosshair from Yoshi's Island/Story.
>>
>>267402885

Warioware characters aren't bad. I would have rather had Dribble and Spitz over Rosaline and Luna.

Kat & Ana as Ice-climber types, though preferably not a clone.

9-volt would be cool as fuck, and could use different NES games, though Duck Hunt and Pacman somewhat have those movesets now, though with Zapper and Namco, respectively.

Ashley would honestly be one of the worst Warioware characters to throw in.
>>
>>267399568

I can't think of many Wario items that would serve a function that isn't already represented in Smash. But a few WL stages would be fantastic as a backdrop.
>>
Wario's moveset is kind of lame, but a lot of characters in the game have oddly bland attacks anyway, so I'm not that bothered to tell the truth.
Fuck, even Mario's isn't particularly good. Of several tons of cool shit they could pull from a such long running series, he gets FLUDD, the cape and fireballs.
>>
>>267399667

The fart is great when its fully charged of course, but for the most part the move is useless. I'd rather have something that can be used more frequently rather than wait for it to charge.
>>
File: 1412352757703.jpg (55KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
1412352757703.jpg
55KB, 319x319px
>>267399667

>Losing a match on Glory with 1 stock left each
>Pull off a sick roll followed with a fully charged Waft
>Tfw
>>
>not a single Wario Land stage

C'mon. Sakurai is heavily biased against Wario Land
>>
I never understood why people complain about Wario in Smash only, when it's Wario in ALL Nintendo stuff that is essentially devoid of his former glory. At best, you get his original clothes in sports titles. But when was the last good Warioland game? And why were there a bajillion Warioware games since then?

What they need is to make a new Warioworld game that kind of combines the two. Keeps him as his Warioland and Warioworld fighting style, but incorporates the characters and stuff from Warioware, and lets you play with either outfit.

I like the Warioware universe, and Wario's fun in Smash, but I'd definitely like to see an actual Wario game again. Shake-it was nice, but not quite what we needed.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3tvNRZWnXk&list=PL7DBD77D08C4CDAB3

So today I learned that Wario's victory theme is from TSD, how about that?
>>
>>267407018
>you will never hear this music in Smash:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EX7je38-sBY
>>
I started playing through all these Wario games.
I finished Warioland 3 and about to be done with Warioland 2.

What game should I try for next, and are any that are just not worth playing?
>>
>>267401424

>things as simple as him shaking opponents to damage them when grabbing them

I'm upset that this isn't real, thanks anon.
>>
>>267395717
Yeah, Wario Land 1-4, Master of Disguise, World and Shake-It aren't enough to warrant a logo.

Kinda like how DK didn't get his own logo for only having 3 games of his-oh wait that's fucking wrong.
>>
>>267403820

That's more of a raspberry than a fart really
>>
>>267407574
You forgot the GC one, which was really good but short.
>>
>>267404082

And Palutena gets her very own character slot and extra moves..

Why is Hackurai in charge of Smash again?
>>
>>267407079

I'm still holding out for Wario Land 5 on 3DS

It will never ever happen ;_;
>>
>>267407172

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov7oCfZH9Y4&index=1&list=PL7DBD77D08C4CDAB3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtCI4wDp52o&index=3&list=PL7DBD77D08C4CDAB3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43fH6ulnDeE&index=4&list=PL7DBD77D08C4CDAB3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkho5uexA18&index=5&list=PL7DBD77D08C4CDAB3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpxROD_BCIE&list=PL7DBD77D08C4CDAB3&index=7

This game and it's music is so underrated it hurts
>>
File: 1406614898585.jpg (43KB, 441x381px) Image search: [Google]
1406614898585.jpg
43KB, 441x381px
Don't blame Sakurai for Wario being cross. Nintendo wants him to be gross. That's what they market him as.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87sCDkT6xPM

The Warioware games have also always outsold the Wario Land games. People just like them more.
>>
>>267396596
I'm so mad at Sakurai.
>>
File: 1409846447138.jpg (113KB, 680x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1409846447138.jpg
113KB, 680x1020px
>>267408975

>Charles Martinet will die in your lifetime
>>
>>267397046

Why doesn't Wario have his one handed carry grab like DK's cargo carry
>>
>>267408975

How come Wario gets full lines of dialogue while Mario and Luigi are still stuck yelling "WOOHOOOO!" and "YIPPEEEEEE"?
>>
>>267397216

Now give another example faggot
>>
Have you ever made a game?
>>
>>267397216

I don't remember Mario's down b having Mario suck a load of air into his ass
>>
>>267409427
His F Smash is Mario's old one.
>>
File: Boone.jpg (82KB, 1176x664px) Image search: [Google]
Boone.jpg
82KB, 1176x664px
>>267409248

Anon, don't say things like that.
>>
>>267409427
His back through spins in the other direction.
>>
File: 1391220081482.png (177KB, 274x249px) Image search: [Google]
1391220081482.png
177KB, 274x249px
>>267397216
Actually, you bring up a really good point. Not that his are the opposite of Mario's moves, but that he plays like a bizarro Mario. Like, he shares most of the same moves with Mario, but just...extremely exaggerated.

Mario's up-smash has him headbutt. Wario's up-smash also has him headbutt, but his head grows fifty-times its normal size.

Mario slides with his foot out. Wario slides with his head out.

Mario's down-smash has him do a sweep attack with his leg. Wario's down-smash has him sweep the floor with his back.

Mario's side-special shoots water. Wario's side-special shoots gas.

Mario throws a fireball. Wario eats whatever you throw at him.

He even jumps like a big fat Mario clone.
>>
>>267401535

The bat in mouth is totally Wario. Show offy as fuck.
>>
File: 1408565874745.png (252KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
1408565874745.png
252KB, 511x428px
>>267409914

Even Nintendo knows it, they've got enough of him recorded that they don't need him anymore. That's why he didn't have to record any new Mario/Luigi/Wario lines for Kerfuffle
>>
File: wario's harem.jpg (483KB, 977x974px) Image search: [Google]
wario's harem.jpg
483KB, 977x974px
Wario Land 3DS when?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URef0c_ZaR4
>>
>>267396793
>wario becomes a fucking grappler
sign me the fuck up
>>
>>267410542
The b-special is a bit of a stretch, but everything else makes sense. Wario has a pretty odd playstyle.

Also, Mario's FLUDD is the side B, same with Wario's fart
>>
>>267401367
Kat & Ana return as assists too.
>>
>>267410708

Don't make my heart ache like this, anon.
>>
>>267397061
They should've added Cap in the blue falcon, not that i hate the tokusatsu moveset.
>>
File: 1412983591372.jpg (242KB, 797x600px) Image search: [Google]
1412983591372.jpg
242KB, 797x600px
OP here >>267399576
Wow. Left about 3 hours ago, just got back, real glad/surpirsed this thread is stil up.

>>267410552
Definitely this. Not to mention when Wario eats a bomb is so fucking awesome. Does only 4% to him everytime he eats an explosive item, but he just shakes it off like nothing.

>>267400018
Seriously, Wario World had some great combat moves and yet the only iconic move we see is his back-throw swing around and even then it's just a short time.

>>267400916
Mmm. I see your point. But I it references him from Wario land Shake it in teh same sense that he grabs enemies and moneybags and shakes the money out of both. So in that sense it is an act Wario commits.

>>267402885
Not really. I'm not a big fan of Ashley, if anything I'm more of a Jimmy T or Dr.Crygor fan. Ashley to me is...meh. Don't hate her, but shes not all that.

>>267409248
Shhh. That's a lie. Momma said people just move onto to "The Secret Island"
>mfw when I've practiced all of Charles Martinet's Nintendo voices all my life, and although most people say I sound exactly like Mario/Wario/Luigi/etc. I know deep inside I will never live up to him.
>>
File: warioland.png (422KB, 800x624px) Image search: [Google]
warioland.png
422KB, 800x624px
>>267410610
Actually now that I think of it I bet since like the GC era they've had a vault of voice clips of him saying potential game titles in different voices just in case.
>>
>>267401135
Well touching onto what I said here. >>267411453
One of Wario's moves in Wario Land: Shake it! is to grab a stunned enemy and shake them til their money comes out. I think that's where PM's move got their inspiration from.

>>267411571
Definitely. When I do Wario voice impressions I go with my most common/well known place I experienced Wario's voice which was the GC, mainly Wario World and Mario Kart Double Dash. But Wario would always need more new lines, unlike Mario, Wario talks a bit more than him.
>>
File: 1412560004721.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1412560004721.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
>>267411890
>>267401135
>>267399417

Oooh, Also Wario master of Disguise. Wario "steals" treasures, it's what he does. He collects loot and treasures, his whole image in Master of Disguise is that he was a Master Theif. So there's that. An entire Wario game built around him being a disguised theif.
>>
>Pit's new moveset incorporates bows, arms, and orbitars
>No love for based cannons, claws, and palms.
>>
>>267407764
I said world.
>>
>>267410708
i like the way this artist draws mona
she is really cute
>>
>>267412276
I always thought the Mii Gunner was what a moveset based almost entirely on the cannon would be like.
>>
File: 1409361100747.jpg (22KB, 225x194px) Image search: [Google]
1409361100747.jpg
22KB, 225x194px
>Tfw you missed a Wario thread
>>
>>267413010
OP here, I'm always down to talk about Wario. :)
>>
File: 1409360158413.png (60KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1409360158413.png
60KB, 240x240px
>>267413250

Would you let Wario fuck you in the ass?
>>
LE FART MAN
>>
>>267413010
DOH I MISSED
>>
File: 1406491414913.gif (5KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1406491414913.gif
5KB, 100x100px
>>267413382
Is that even a question? Everyone would submit to Wario.

>>267413492
Ha.
>>
>>267394361
Is Wario a Libertarian?
>>
>>267413250
If you like talking Wario you should stop shitposting.
>>
File: wario land the shekel dimension.jpg (37KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
wario land the shekel dimension.jpg
37KB, 400x240px
>>267413707
Let's not talk about things like that.

THEY'LL come.

http://social-justice-wario.tumblr.com/post/72381958162/
>>
>>267414005
>that website

How the fuck does anyone supposed to read that shit?
>>
>>267413728
Jeez. Do you even conversate? That's not how you start a conversation. The guy hasn't said anything to create a topic for a conversation how else tdo you engage someone in conversation if not by lending out yourself to perpetuate a conversation. Plus, most of my posts I have already made in this thread above and I make one wanting to talk to someone "EEWW SHITPOST PLS STOP".

>>267413707
I think Wario has some collection's of books in his castle, I highly doubt he's interested in literature to be a librarian.
>>
>>267414005
hah
look at how offended they all are
too bad for them
>>
>>267414005
I don't understand, is SJWario suppose to be satire or is this shit real? I can't really tell.
>>
>>267414628
It's real.
>>
>>267414628
It's real.
>>
File: 1412986044913.png (57KB, 131x179px) Image search: [Google]
1412986044913.png
57KB, 131x179px
>>267414842
Jesus Christ that is disturbing.
>>
>>267415051
Yeah, it's funny how psychotic they are.
>>
>>267408975
Trailer is actually pretty funny.

It blows kickstarter the fuck out
>>
Anyone else here who thought Master of Disguise was ok?

It had great music at least.
>>
>Wario laughs so hard he has to pick his jaw up
>>
>>267415638
>Here are some things that gay men, particularly white ones, all need to be mindful of:
>Stop it with the whole “I’m a sassy black woman” thing. It’s not funny and it’s super racist.
>Stop appropriating AAVE in general just to be “sassy”
>Stop with the racist dating “preferences”. These are not created in a vacuum free from influence from society.
>On the other side of that coin, stop fetishizing men of color.
>Be mindful of how you use the slurs that do apply to you. It’s totally within your right to call yourself a f*g or if you have worked it out with your friends that f*g is a term of endearment or a lighthearted insult between you, but using it to just straight up insult or describe people you dont know? That’s gotta stop.
>The only men who should be using words like “mangina” are men who have vaginas.
>Stop perpetuating transphobia and transmisogyny. Trans women are the single most vulnerable part of “LGBTQIA” and the last thing they need is for you to be throwing them under the bus.
>Marriage equality is not the end-all-be-all of LGBTQIA rights. It is a stepping stone to bigger and more important things, like making sure queer kids are safe from bullying and harassment, hiring equality, transgender rights, and keeping queer kids from going homeless.

Holy fuck. I am gay, and even I think this person behind that blog is a huge fucking faggot. Even I couldn't give a shit what 'news' occur in the LGBT community.

>Make yourself aware of issues of racism, sexism, ableism, and transphobia too. LGBT groups often place able-bodied white gay men as the poster children of all of queerness, but there is so much more to our community than that.

WTF Jesus man... lol
>Stop using slurs that don’t apply to you. You have 0 right to use them. No more c**t or b***h and ESPECIALLY no more of the T-slur.

>>267415918
Loved it. Best game I ever had on my DS. Still love it to this day.
>>
>>267415918
It was great.

>>267416127
I liked how they tried to make a big deal out of that one guy giving his buddy a surprise brojob.
>>
>>267416127
Oops wrong reply.
Meant to here. >>267414005

>>267415918
But like I said, definitely one of my most favourites in the DS library.

This is my jam.
>BUON GIORNO!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Szby_3IkA4c
>>
>>267415918
I really liked it a lot but the controls were misguided at best.
>>
>>267416381
Really? For me, the controls never really bothered me. Was fairly easy for me to adapt to it.
>>
>>267406819
Or take less time to charge
>>
>>267404240
What about Yoshi's Island from Melee?
>>
>>267417634
Technically, and I will use that word loosely, it's back to referencing Super Mario World, I'm pretty sure teh insignia for that stage is a Mushroom for Mario and not an Egg for Yoshi.
>>
>>267408975
Now I really want Game & Wario.
Anyone at /v/ recommend it?
>>
>>267417634
That was more of a World stage than Yoshi's Island.
>>
>>267418103
Ehhh, if you have friends, like the WarioWare side games like Pyoro and Paper Plane, and can find it cheap, then go ahead.
>>
>>267418103
I don't think it's worth full price, but it's definitely fun for a little while. It's more like a "look at all the neat stuff the Wii U gamepad can do!" tech demo than a full game. See if you can get it cheaper somewhere.
>>
>>267417435
What if it was something you could charge manually by holding it? And the giant explosion version was something you got specifically for eating a few things?

Do people like the corkscrew as a b-up? Perhaps the fart could be changed to his B-up to be used for vertical recovery along with jumping off the bike and his b-down could be changed to a ground pound since it still involves his ass. Maybe his down air could become a corkscrew similar to how the Mario tornado became a down air.
>>
>>267409248
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80YFtnTBApU
>>
>>267418103
I got it. No ragrets.
Definitely love it, especially Jimmy. T's skii game, those funky beats man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIecsTCZKm0

Don't expect to Game and Wario to be another WarioWare because it's not. It's not to say it's bad, just different. Although 9-volts games are pure Wario Ware.
>>
>>267398219
And instead of jabbing people in the balls with his grab attacks he should shake them
>>
>>267418325
It never debut'd at full price anyway.
>>
Goddamn, all these potential Wario Land movesets are making me depressed over what they've done to the Wario name. On the other hand, I feel bad about getting rid of the Wario we currently have. Bite and Corkscrew are nonsense moves, but I don't feel right about removing the bike and the fart. At least since ground pound moves as down B are way fucking overdone, so I don't want another one.

Also, Wario had a shoulder bash as his side smash in Brawl. Why was that removed in Smash 4?
>>
File: Wario being an asshole.png (202KB, 650x991px) Image search: [Google]
Wario being an asshole.png
202KB, 650x991px
Can Wario still accidentally kill himself by farting too hard in Smash 4, or did they remove that?
>>
>>267419434
what if they made waluigi as current farty motorman wario and made one of these movesets for actual wario
>>
>>267419690
Just tested it. He didn't kill himself as Warioman with a fully charged fart after a double jump so I think he's safe
>>
>>267419690
I'll test that out right now, if you'd like.

>>267419434
Somethign about the double punches being a bit more compatible for battle and balance, essentially a buff from the shoulder bash.

A decision between a generic but strengthy power buff or keeping a weaker but iconic move. Someone in this thread mentioned, they could've probably extended the range and hit box to his shoulder bash, nonetheless I still love Sm4sh Wario.
>>
>>267419813
I have doubts about Waluigi being a character that involves eating and farting. Dude's a bit of a twig.
>>
>>267419690
>>267420121
Just tested it on the stage Reset Bomb Forest, no Wario Man, just plain Wario and I died when I used the fart. I was at the top most part of the stage, but it does kill you.
>>
>>267397908
Let me also add
>3 fucking shades of blue Game & Watch
C'mon, no pink? No orange? What a mess.

Also, WarioWare Inc. was my favorite WarioGame.
>>
>>267407498
Really, all the Wario Land games are good. Shake It's decent too, and Wario Ware games are completely different but fun.
>>
>>267420643
Yeap. Still sad about those Wario alts, Mario's and Bowser's sepia alt and Jgglypuffs Green Headband. COME THE FUCK ON, YA RUINED JIGGLYPUFF BY REMOVING TEH HEADBAND.

>>267420608
>>267420121
Once again, tried with WARIOMAN this time. Wario still dies at a certain height on a stage especially if that stage is low, like Game and Watch stage, or if you are at a high point like Reset Bomb Forest.

>>267420830
This fucking song from Shake it! is my jam.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjvDh7kntpA
>>
What's the fastest way to charge his fart, anyway?

Riding then eating the bike takes too long, and a fart without eating anything would take most of the 2 minute online match time to charge
>>
File: Wariomoves.png (2MB, 1984x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Wariomoves.png
2MB, 1984x1000px
debate this

>implying Sakurai can't make Wario a nice mix of both Warioland and Warioware
>>
>>267421419
Eat your fruits and vegetables, bikes, boxes, crates, items. With a healthy sstream of items, you can get a full charge in about 40 seconds.

Mind you it takes this long because at MAX Wario's fart does 50% dmg. which is essentially an instant KO for most characters that are above 30%-40%. Just keep your farts in and keep waiting.
>>
File: wariofit.gif (92KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
wariofit.gif
92KB, 240x160px
>>267421612
fuck, infact I need to re-do this now that Smash 4 is out
>>
>>267421419

You can eat enemy projectiles
>>
>>267421612
honestly the ground pound is better as a dair, why hate such a usefull tool like the waft?
>>
>>267421612
I like his side-step walk.
Not to mention, it would be weird Wario holding an enemy with one-hand like that, then proceeding to use a Wario World throwing move.
Side+B should not be the shoulder bash, but his running+B could be useful a useful spot for it but the shoulder bash run and not just a regular shoulder bash, although I will admit his current running+b "slip and slide" is fun. funny and very effective in terms of tripping enemies. I'd prefer Wario keep all his taunts BUT I was hoping they would remove the 3 taunt system and allow each D-pad direction to have a taunt to allow 4 taunts, (5 for Wario since he has a special taunt for when he is riding the bike.) If anything, i'd prefer they'd add the dumbbell lifting taunt.
Not so sure about removing his chomp for the bike, I'm very fond of it, how else would Wario further charge his fart without eating?
>>
>>267421662
>>267422509
>without eating
Shit, I need to fetch my glasses. Didn't read that part.
>>
>>267410552
I dunno, he's buff as fuck and proud of his muscles, lifting weights and shit all the time and having a hell of a baseball pitch. Swinging a baseball bat with those arms makes sense, shows off his strength.
>>
>>267398667
>pupils aren't in sync
subtle
>>
File: searching for pussy.gif (123KB, 287x240px) Image search: [Google]
searching for pussy.gif
123KB, 287x240px
>>267421612
There's some good ideas there but it needs a bit refining

I'm sure if we put our wits together a band of us Wariofags could think up a proper good moveset for our Wario
>>
File: wario.jpg (8KB, 160x157px) Image search: [Google]
wario.jpg
8KB, 160x157px
>>267422909
>>
>>267421612
have you ever made a game?
>>
Does anyone have a map of all his currect attacks/abilities?
>>
>>267419813
They should make Mona have these moves and Wario get Wario Land ones.

Only change being a scooter instead of a motorcycle.
>>
>>267423547

>No dick
>>
File: 1412991292347.jpg (566KB, 3951x5571px) Image search: [Google]
1412991292347.jpg
566KB, 3951x5571px
>>267423897
Ground Attacks

Normal

Neutral Attack: Throws a punch.
Neutral Combo: Throws another punch. One of the shortest combos in the game.
Dash Attack: Dives to the ground headfirst and slides a short distance.
Side Tilt: Throws a strong punch.
Up Tilt: Throws both of his hands upward.
Down Tilt: Pokes his hand forward at ground level.

Smash
Side Smash: Attacks with an extra-large fist.
Up Smash: Stands on tiptoe and does a headbutt.
Down Smash: Sweeps the ground on his back.

Aerial Attacks
Neutral Aerial: Spins slightly, arms flayed.
Forward Aerial: Does a kick.
Back Aerial: Throws his head and arms backwards.
Up Aerial: Claps his hands above his head.
Down Aerial: Does a mini-corkscrew headfirst into the ground.

Grabs and Throws
Pummel: Smacks opponent with his free hand.
Forward Throw: Hits opponent with his butt.
Back Throw: Spins around rapidly and hurls opponent backward.
Up Throw: Throws opponent upward and headbutts them.
Down Throw: Throws himself on the opponent.

Special Moves
Wario's Special Moves
Standard Special Move: Chomp
Side Special Move: Wario Bike
Up Special Move: Corkscrew
Down Special Move: Wario Waft
Final Smash: Wario-Man

Wario's Custom Special Moves
Standard Special Move: Inhaling Chomp, Garlic Breath
Side Special Move: Speeding Bike, Burying Bike
Up Special Move: Widescrew, Corkscrew Leap
Down Special Move: Rose-Scented Waft, Quick Waft

This should be easier to map out other possibilities to Wario.
>>
File: why cant i overcome these odds.jpg (15KB, 456x200px) Image search: [Google]
why cant i overcome these odds.jpg
15KB, 456x200px
>>267424049

>Mona farting
>>
>>267419813

I think Waluigi's moveset should revolve around using things like Pirahna plants, Bullet Bills, etc

Maybe a counter where he just sticks his foot out and trips the opponent. Just make him a huge fucking asshole.
>>
There needs to be some Wario World music in the Wii U version.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxA33Jw61Kg
>>
Neutral Attack: Throws a punch.
Neutral Combo: Throws another punch. One of the shortest combos in the game.
Dash Attack: Dives to the ground headfirst and slides a short distance.
Side Tilt: Throws a strong punch.
Up Tilt: Throws both of his hands upward.
Down Tilt: Pokes his hand forward at ground level.

Smash
>Side Smash: Shoulder Bash - Wario charges but unlike Brawl's Shoulder Bash it would act the same as Jigglypuff's rollout with the eception of no turning back.
Up Smash: Stands on tiptoe and does a headbutt.
Down Smash: Sweeps the ground on his back.

Aerial
Neutral Aerial: Spins slightly, arms flayed.
Forward Aerial: Does a kick.
Back Aerial: Throws his head and arms backwards.
Up Aerial: Claps his hands above his head.
Down Aerial: Does a mini-corkscrew headfirst into the ground.

Grabs and Throws
>Grab should resemble Donkey Kong's as remeniscent of Wario World's overhead carry of enemy.
>Pummel Removed
>Normal Hit Replaced with - Wario Shake, as seen in Wario land Shake It (also Project M) where Wario shakes the enemy spilling out some coins.
Forward Throw: Hits opponent with his butt.
Back Throw: Spins around rapidly and hurls opponent backward.
Up Throw: Throws opponent upward and headbutts them.
Down Throw: Throws himself on the opponent.

Special Moves
Wario's Special Moves
Standard Special Move: Chomp
>Standard Special Move [Alternative Opinion] Wario put's an enemy into a money bag dealing X amount of damage, repeatedly pressing (S) button with an enemy in the sack would cause Wario to slap the bag onto the floor from one side to the other dealing X amount of damage per hit.
Side Special Move: Wario Bike
Up Special Move: Corkscrew
Down Special Move: Wario Waft
Final Smash: Wario-Man

Wario's Custom Special Moves
Standard Special Move: Inhaling Chomp, Garlic Breath
Side Special Move: Speeding Bike, Burying Bike
Up Special Move: Widescrew, Corkscrew Leap
Down Special Move: Rose-Scented Waft, Quick Waft

>Added Taunt: Wario lifts his dumbbells.
>>
File: 1327955737020.gif (943KB, 242x180px) Image search: [Google]
1327955737020.gif
943KB, 242x180px
>no one ever makes picks a suitable, unique set of wario moves based on wario land games despite always complaining about it

here you faggots go:

Up B: turn into a bat, transformation causes damage then wario can fly around for a few seconds
B: shoulder slam, standing still you can charge it or in air it launches you extra far and a bit up
Side B: bike (it's unique and you can have a decent nod to the warioware games) or fire wario, wario catches on fire and sprints in a direction damaging everyone he hits but unable to stop moving for a few seconds
down B: donut, wario eats a donut and gets bloated and huge and does more damage the farther he falls, think kirby rock but more damage and wario doesnt lose the weight for a few secs after he lands

grab: wario grabs an enemy and curls them into a ball, he can move around and throw them, even charge the throw. down would be shake it money shake

weight lifting taunt

keep warioman

buff as fuck wario kirby
>>
File: I can't hold all of these jobs.png (8KB, 150x146px) Image search: [Google]
I can't hold all of these jobs.png
8KB, 150x146px
>Always late for these threads

Every damn time.
>>
File: 1404755006869.jpg (93KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1404755006869.jpg
93KB, 640x480px
>>267430952
This OP remainsin his thread until it 404's.
Always up for talk.
>>
>>267431338
not the guy you responded to but wario related
what's the best wario land game? best to worst land games? I'm a pleb who's only played 3
>>
>>267432127
3=2=4>Shake It>1>World>>>>>>>>>A rotten turd>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Master of Disguise
>>
>>267432127

It's kind of hard to explain, but each Wario Land is unique in their own way, so it feels odd to rank them from best to worst. At least, every single one deserves to be played and you can form your own opinion from them. A leas, that's my take on the series.
>>
>>267432530
*at least

Fuck you, Mr. T.
>>
>>267432127

Here's a post I made a few hours ago. >>267399576
That's is a I made in terms of favouritism, it's very hard for me to say THIS one is better than THAT one. They each have their own likes and dislikes. I've played Wario since I was about 8-9 years old, with my first Wario game being Wario Land II so theres always a bit of favoritism with my first Wario game.

>>267432350
Master od Disguise? Below shit tier? You watch your dirty mouth, you pot-smoking hippie. MoD was one of the greatest Wario games for the DS. It's very unique, expanded on teh idea of Wario having powers, a nice albeit simple story, great music, great levels, great bosses. Master of Disguise is a great game.
>>
>>267432350
>>267432530
thanks for the input
does shake it really deserve to be played though? I've wanted to buy it at first on account of the great artstyle but I played it one time at a friends and was easy as balls. Does it go up in quality as the game progresses?
>>
>>267433027
Most of the levels are pretty easy, but there's a few levels that are just fucking intense and damn hard to complete.
>>
>>267433173
I see. Well I can get it for 5 bucks I guess it's worth it
>>
>>267433027
The game has different styles for each level, the wat I see it it's like is most closely related to Wario Land 4.
And the music *kisses fingers* Mamma mia! E' Buono!

I love Shake It! definitely high on the list of "To Play".
>>
>that fucking terrible victory theme

The WL series has some of the best music and sound design (specifically 4) and they use whatever disgusting shit this is
>>
>>267397061
>Falcon has a fucking gun holster on his waist
>doesn't use it

I love Falcon exactly how he is but why
>>
>>267432847
Master of Disguise was made by a shovelware developer that no longer exists, it was terrible
>>
>>267436076
If you could punch things so hard the air would explode, why would you bother to shoot anything?
>>
File: Kick and punch.png (1MB, 575x870px) Image search: [Google]
Kick and punch.png
1MB, 575x870px
>>267436076
It's not a shooty bullet gun
It's a stun gun he uses to incapacitate his bounties.
Fists are better of course
>>
File: feelsgoodman.jpg (7KB, 249x243px) Image search: [Google]
feelsgoodman.jpg
7KB, 249x243px
>>267398165
At least they gave him his overalls and hat in an alt and he's not JUST the Wario Ware biker.
>>
>>267436276
Suzak did the GBA F-Zero games and the ONLY good port for Umihara Kawase. MoD was shit, but they're not a bad dev.
>>
File: youlegitamateretard.jpg (20KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
youlegitamateretard.jpg
20KB, 252x252px
>>267400459
This, the worst are the fucking princesses, it's like a bunch of little girls saying their doll is better.
>>
File: wario_slamit.jpg (27KB, 279x295px) Image search: [Google]
wario_slamit.jpg
27KB, 279x295px
>>267435287

It actually does come from a Wario Land game:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo3lWylIdqc

They went with it because Shake It! was the newest one, but I would've personally gone with Greenhorn Forest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxA33Jw61Kg
>>
>>267437008
But Brawl came out quite a bit before Shake It
>>
>>267436276
>>267436613
You keep saying it was bad, but you mention nothing of it. Care to evaluate instead of just using single sentences?

>>267436570
>tfw WarioWare costume is his default and Classic Wario is his alt
It's an insult to Wario. i,i

>>267436810
You're responding to a 6 hour old post who's writer is probably gone from this thread....
>>
I'm okay with Wario's moveset. He's actually the first Smash Bros. main that I've kept from a previous game.
>>
>>267437313

I think they gave Wario his victory theme from Shake It! as a preview for the game. This makes no sense why they'd do it, but it seems like the only logical explanation.
>>
File: 776824.jpg (14KB, 393x219px) Image search: [Google]
776824.jpg
14KB, 393x219px
>>267436570
>WarioWare Biker
>Kids are going to grow up like this:
>"Hahaha look mommy, the fat elf biker who farts!! hahaha FART TIME!!"
>and not like this:
>"FUCK YEARS, the DEMON STRONG Mario DOPPELGANGER FROM HELL created by magic darker than Mario's moustache!! WARIO TIME!!"
>>
File: look at all the GAMES.png (146KB, 562x493px) Image search: [Google]
look at all the GAMES.png
146KB, 562x493px
>>267436613
They went bankrupt
>>
>>267437008
>tfw Nintendo will never acknowledge Wario World again
>>
>>267438872
Waluigi remians untainted!
>>
>>267439037
>tfw Treasure will never make another Nintendo game after Sin & Punishment sequel.
>tfw Treasure will never make a modern Popeye Beat'Em up like Wario World.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAMNO2jOaz0

>>267439093
Maybe its good he doesn't have his own games. I guess we can keep Waluigi and Daisy pure if they don't get any games.
>>
>>267438561
Doubt it. The most plausible reason is that it was an Original piece, and the ones in charge of Shake It! decided to use that theme to be used in one of hte levels, seeing as some of the levels in teh game are just remixes of older themes from Wario games.
>example
http://youtu.be/Os4JxwjUOIU
>>
>>267439093
And also unknown
>>
>>267437008
This is confusing as fuck, why is this the only apparent representation of the series? Everything about his character represents WW but his victory theme represents the least noteworthy game in WL (I love Shake It! but I think 1 - 4 are a lot more important)

They should've used the Out Of The Woods theme from WL3
>>
>>267439093
That's because there's nothing to taint
>>
>>267439469
Because Sakurai is a baget.
>>
>>267439326
No, Shake It was being developed around the time Smash was. Nobody has a made up theme in Smash, excluding G&W.
>>
>>267439326
Is that the music from warioworld?
>>
>>267440362
Yep. Greenhorns ruins. Right after Greenhorn Forest.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRDg17a5fQg
>>
>>267439785
>"At the time of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, this victory theme was a completely original track. However, the flourish was later incorporated into some music tracks of Wario Land: Shake It!. There are, however, slight resemblances to the pre-boss theme and the fanfare that plays in WarioWare: Touched! when the player completes a microgame."

Original theme, might have been influenced from WW: Touched, it did not originate from "Shake It!"
>>
File: Knob.png (34KB, 159x124px) Image search: [Google]
Knob.png
34KB, 159x124px
>No Land Moves despite Wario not being controllable in Wario Ware

Even if Ware is more popular it's still stupid
>>
File: 7MUTn.jpg (17KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
7MUTn.jpg
17KB, 400x449px
>tfw wario will never take you on as his adventuring, treasure hunting, and microgame-making apprentice
>>
File: 1403842479897.jpg (38KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
1403842479897.jpg
38KB, 500x544px
>>267443645
The feel is real.
>>
>>267394361
Look, sure you're correct, they aren't representing wario's other titles

But why are you so fucking autistic about it? He's still in the game, why do you bitch about something like this
>>
>>267444183
How exactly am i being autistic?
You clearly didnt read anything in this thread to support my thoughts.
>>
>>267394361
Thing I don't get is why fans of the Land games absolutely refuse to acknowledge that he's mainly Microgames guy now. It makes sense that his moveset is more towards that as all his games lately have been that.

Not saying I don't like Land and was hoping for a shoulder bash but this was completely expected.
>>
>>267444381
>how am I being autistic?
Well for starters you've been in your thread over whether or not Wario has moves representing his older game series since 17:04:33. That's what, six hours? [my maths is poor, sorry]. Six hours over whether one character in one installation of a video game has 1 move removed which represents some other games, when those older games still exist.
Secondly:
>why does Sakurai hate Wario so much?
You're assuming Sakurai "hates" Wario just because he didn't include the moveset from his older series of games. This is a worrying knee-jerk reaction I'd expect of an autistic kid.
>small detail/s left out
>YOU HATE ME!
If Wario was hated, he wouldn't be included at all, or would be the weakest character. In both Brawl and SSB4, Wario has been quite strong and has had a moveset which represents his more recent games.

And that's why I'm pointing out in a friendly fashion that this seems autistic as fuck. I think you're correct that it sucks, but it isn't worth worrying about-- Wario Ware is, sadly, more relevant now.
>>
>>267445490
>>267445745
Some kind of autism, man. They need to learn the Land games will always exist but are now less relevant.
>>
>>267445745
>small detail/s left out
That other characters possess and yet there are a minority that still remain heavily unrepresented despite their age in game history or smash history.

>why does Sakurai hate Wario so much?
Thats not literal. It's a joke. That is a joke, learnt to recognize one.

I created this thread, it's only fitting I keep it on tab and keep talking about it. Why would I created a thread on a topic I wouldnt liek to continue talking about.

How would Wario Ware be MORE relevant when both Wario Land and Wario Ware (type games ) continue to be both created equally? Wouldn't you think it's only fitting that the 2 main backgrounds of a character be represented of a character instead of heavily favoring just one?
Considering every other character that has multiple influences from multiple games.

Sure this thread could have been made for generally ALL the characters that have been underrepresented in Smash. But I don't as much care, or not 'care', but have much interest as I do Wario and his series.
A sub-category of a sub-category of a sub-category.

There are other fans of other characters bummed out about their characters being underrepresented, I (along with alot from the thread) merely make up those who would like to see more Wario while others want to see more [insert character here].
So please excuse me for creating a thead, of a topic I relate to, for people that relate to the topic I relate to on a board meant for this kind of talk.
>>
Wario still has the greatest victory theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0jYd_G8DKQ
>>
>>267447819
I just wished they would've kept a few more of his songs for his stage, I was never really fond of Ashley's Theme so for me I only really use 1 song for his stage. Cosidering some stages have 3-4 songs, when Sakurai said all stages would only have 2, kinda sucks that they removed all the other songs.
>>
>>267447819

>AHAHAHAHA
>AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH
>>
File: ashleyscoff.png (121KB, 477x217px) Image search: [Google]
ashleyscoff.png
121KB, 477x217px
>>267398165
People are just pissed off that other people wanted WarioWare-related things and not Wario Land.

God forbid someone wanted Ashley in SSB4, LOL PEDO PEDO JIMMY T IS BETTER EVEN THOUGH JAPANESE POPULARITY APPARENTLY DOESN'T COUNT

Japan likes Ware over Land, deal with it.
>>
File: gimme ur coins.png (129KB, 488x479px) Image search: [Google]
gimme ur coins.png
129KB, 488x479px
What's funny is Warioware Wario and Wario Land Wario don't differ much in character, both are money-grubbing assholes who are always looking to get rich. Just one does it by running a company and other hunts for treasure.

Meanwhile Sakurai's Wario is always described as a gross dumb guy who always shits his pants.
>>
File: STAY THE COURSE.png (104KB, 1599x415px) Image search: [Google]
STAY THE COURSE.png
104KB, 1599x415px
Even if he's not quite what you want, always believe in Wario, kids.
>>
File: we wario series now.jpg (117KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
we wario series now.jpg
117KB, 1024x576px
I don't know about you but I like how Waluigi is considered a Wario character now, it just fits.
>>
>>267449110

>No Wario Golf or Wario Tennis games where your driver/racket is literally how hard you can fart on the ball
>>
>>267394361

Even though his moveset isn't Wario Land inspired, at least it's pretty good.
>>
>>267449674
Yea. As i mentioned here >>267426962
I'd only liek to see very veyr minor changes.
I still love Wario, but he might be better
>>
>>267449323
Please go.

>No Wario 3D which is just a mash up of classic NES vidya and Wario Land games where the goal is to collect money to fund more microgrames.
>>
>>267448662
Can I get a copy pasteable link of that youtube vid?
>>
>>267449980

That's nice and all, but where's the part where I shit my pants
>>
>>267450129
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdpmXxQ5TIk

It's a glitch/bug. If you hold UP when being launched, no matter how far you get laucnhed whether its 5 feet or across the screen, hold up for about half a second til Wario becomes floaty then tilt in the direction you want to be flung. If you aim towards the end of teh KO box, you might kill yourself, but if you aim it right, you can recover like a boomerang.
>>
Trying to main Wario in the new Smash. How the fuck do you guys deal with people who play like little bitches with characters like Ness and Robin? I can't do shit against the keep away.
>>
>>267395294
>teh
>>
>>267452064
Yes, i make many typos. I know that but I'm too lazy to fix every last detail. You are literate enough to comprehend.
>>
Also, does anyone else think WarioWare DIY was the weakest WarioWare?
>>
>>267452886

Yeah, 100%. It might have a lot more to offer for people willing to make a bunch of their own microgames, but it's just not worth the bother for me.
>>
>>267452886
Sakurai likes it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAMaZQuQ7TQ
>>
>>267451942
Hug your enemy at every single moment. Wario make not have much range, but he can be a speed demon and cling onto people and annoy them. Keep aways can do very little if you stay on their tail, which Wario can do. Slap them around and keep up his harass, he's great at harassing. Wario is very opportunative, whenever a kill is present it's very easy to end their misery. Either by a very hard hit or his fart. Not to mention if you want to stop them in their tracks, theres always your chomp you can use mid-air to grab your foes.

>>267452886
Yep. Nothing compared to Touched or Twisted, felt almost the same as when they "announced" "a new Conker" game at E3, only to find out "we had to make it ourselves".

It's not really worth in my opinion.
>>
>>267396596
Shigesato itoi wrote the trophy descriptions in smash 4
>>
>>267442160
Wario land 1 is still the best selling of all of Wario's games
>>
>>267455261
No it was another guy who did mother stuff
>>
Am I the only one who likes WarioWare Wario?
>>
year of the wah fucking when
>>
>>267457737
No. Almost everyone in this thread loves Wario Ware, we just like Wario Land/Classic Wario equally (some more) and would like to see him represented in Smash as such. Wario Ware wario is awesome, Wario Land Wario is awesome. It's unjust one side of wario gets kinda ignored when it's both Wario Ware and Wario Land that make-up Wario not just one.
>>
>>267394361

>Metroid, Wario Ware, DK and Yoshi without new stages

Ah man why?
>>
>>267457737
Me too, anon. Why hasn't someone invented garlic toothpaste?
>>
>>267458065
If both were popular they might give him two forms like Samus even though ZSS is only good for porn
>>
>>267458167
Precisely what fans of each specific underrepresented series feels, brother. Welcome to the club.
Would've been nice to have less rehashed stages maybe even like just 1-2 and have completely new stages for 3DS. Maybe if it werent for whiney tourneyfags complainnig about having more final destination stages, they couldve spent more time developing newer stages. =\

>>267458272
Why even live without it? T_T
>>
>>267397712
>shoulder bash
>ground pound
>those smooth-ass running animations
>>
>>267458401
I don't think the omega stages are even what tourneyfags want. Stages like old dreamland, yoshi's island, and Arena ferox normal have interesting elements that don't break the competitive game.
>>
>>267459915
That may be true. Nonetheless that didn't stop them from possibly wasting alot of time customizing each and every stage to have their own Omega stage. Frankly I find them boring, I'd rather just play the stage as it is.
>>
>>267453305
Of course he does. He can make his own Pit games and jack off to them.

>>267453116
It was fun making stuff, but its just so limited. The music maker was great though. Made some sweet ass Popeye games on it.

>>267455468
That's probably because it was called Super Mario Land 3. Sad. The other WL games were really fun.

So glad I have it on 3DS
>>
>>267410542
Which completely makes sense given Wario Land 1 context.
>>
>>267460831
Masturbait? To his own creations?
H-How... lewd...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lkZ2hy0E2M
>>
>>267394361
stop trying to make sm4sh a thing faget

it sounds stupid and nobody will acknowledge it
>>
>>267461503
How does it sound stupid? You say it as "SMASH FOUR".
Do you actually pronounce it Smfoursh? Are you this retarded?
>>
>>267461719
no nigga

just no
>>
File: 1406054141003.gif (1MB, 200x163px) Image search: [Google]
1406054141003.gif
1MB, 200x163px
Two stories, /v/!

>Little Mac player in for fun_
>I'm Dedede, someone else is Kirby(so only 3 players total)
>Pac-Man stage
>Absolutely hate Little Mac players
>Game starts, Little Mac is the only one doing much, me and Kirby are just standing around
>Little Mac charges me
>Inhale him
>Take him off stage with me
>We both die
>Repeat three more times while Kirby just ignores us and moves away if we get close
>Game ends
>Sudden death
>Little Mac and Kirby both charge
>Hit Kirby with gordo, KO
>Gordo bounces to Little Mac, KO

Probably the funnest match I've had yet

>Playing Classic
>Playing as Donkey Kong
>Versus.. GIANT NESS
>Hit him off stage when match starts
>He lets himself fly to the bottom, start thinking "well that was easily"
>IMMEDIATELY FLIES TO THE TOP OF THE STAGE OUT OF NOWHERE, DOESN'T EVEN JUMP, PRACTICALLY TELEPORTS UP THERE
>MFW
>>
File: 116px-Virtual_Tiny_Wario.png (28KB, 116x120px) Image search: [Google]
116px-Virtual_Tiny_Wario.png
28KB, 116x120px
>>267461129
Do you think tiny Wario looks cute?
>>
>>267461954
Mmmm. Show them Little Fags what's what.

Ness is a hard bitch to kill, him along with Pac-Man and Sonic. Elusive bitches.

>>267461954
Kawaii dane.
>>
Tiny Wario is cool little Bro tier.
>>
>>267462169
It wasn't Ness being Ness though. It was a glitch, like the Wario gravity-defying glitch. Not sure how it happened but it was fucking crazy.
>>
>>267462283
Right. As far as I know, Yoshi, Wario and Ness seem to have that problem. [spoily] I hope they never fix them. [/spoily]
>>
File: SEXY_BEAST_WARIO.png (206KB, 429x299px) Image search: [Google]
SEXY_BEAST_WARIO.png
206KB, 429x299px
Also FORGET Daisy/Peach/Rosalina fags.
PRINCESS SHOKORA da bes!!
>>
>>267462502
Imagine each form getting their own alt skins. I want!
>>
>>267408559
that is some good music
>>
>>267463032
Truly. The game itself is awesome, really delves back from what Wario Land 4 was.
Also this track. Fucking this, man!
>>
Why does no one ever mentioned Virtual Boy Wario Land, it's my favorite one and I wish Nintendo would port it to 3ds already.
>>
File: 1412693943492.jpg (18KB, 247x221px) Image search: [Google]
1412693943492.jpg
18KB, 247x221px
>>267464329
I think it's mainly because most people did not buy Virtual Boys, which could mean that VR Wario Land was not the primary experience most people remember.

>tfw I want all portable Wario Land/Ware games on 3DS
>>
File: wareels.png (139KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
wareels.png
139KB, 500x599px
>>267464329
>mfw I really want to play VB Wario Land but I don't have a copy and one of the screens in my VB won't turn on
>>
>>267466843
>owning a Virtual Boy
joking aside why not just emulate it? I've heard people saying they used an Oculus Rift with it too. it also doesn't have to be in that god awful red screen.
>>
File: Kinnikuman15.jpg (26KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Kinnikuman15.jpg
26KB, 400x300px
>>267467070
>implying I'm going to give Facebook money
>implying I'm going to spend 9,001 dollars on a Occulus Rift
>Implying red screen kills your eye cells
>Implying that the best way to play the game is not with the VB hardware, using 6 AA batteries, and using that 4 button double d-pad controller

Pleb.
>>
It'd be nice if Wario's default costume was his regular yellow purple overalls instead of his Warioware biker suit.
>>
>>267408975
Holy shit Nintendo is getting political
>>
File: red hot.jpg (6KB, 255x144px) Image search: [Google]
red hot.jpg
6KB, 255x144px
I still can't believe this was part of the intro
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.