[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Alph and the Koopalings are the only full alt costumes in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Alph.png (47KB, 167x258px) Image search: [Google]
Alph.png
47KB, 167x258px
>Alph and the Koopalings are the only full alt costumes in the game
This confuses the hell out of me. Sure, you don't need alt costumes for everyone, but come on, Daisy, Roy, and Young Link are surely worth, aren't they?
>>
>>266292378
No, no, and no.
>>
They just did it with the spare dev time they had left
>>
More like why wasn't Alph upgraded to full character like Dark Pit and Lucina were.
>>
>Daisy
But she is
>>
>>266292692
>wanting another literally who
>>
>>266292378
>Olimar doesn't get the 4 other spacemen as alts
>>
>>266292378
>daisy
Would require new voicework, and FS changes
>roy
Irrelevant and unpopular
>young link
Visually different from Toon Link, head is much smaller.
>>
>>266292692
How hard would be making a Olimar clone?
Each different Pikmin has different stats and shit.
>>
>>266292769
Peach in Daisy colors isn't Daisy. I want to hear it.
>>
>>266292815
Pikmin wouldn't feel unique.
Pit, Mario, Marth, Falcon, Fox, Pikachu, and Link didn't have any major mechanic like Olimar does.
>>
>>266292948
>peach in daisy colors isn't daisy
Lel
>>
>>266292813
Do the koopa kids get new voices? Their models are also very different.
>>
File: image.jpg (156KB, 900x781px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 900x781px
>Roy
>>
>>266292948
But it is
>>
What about Wolf?
>>
>>266293150
They reuse voiceclips from MK8 and NSMB, and the only actual difference is their head. Peach talks more.
>>
>>266293150
Yes but they're all recycled from other Mario games. most notably Mario Kart.
>>
>Samus
SA-X
Dark Samus

>Pit
Dark Pit fuck you samurai

>Link
Dark Link

>Toon Link
Child Link

>Captain Falcon
Samurai Goroh
Black Shadow
>>
>>266293456
>>266293457
That's a little dissapointing. Not as much as voiceless Hyrule Warriors, but couldn't they do the same for Daisy?
>>
>>266293687
SA-X would just be regular Samus, though.
>>
>>266294071
Daisy needs fitting lines and would require Peach Blossom to be modified.
>>
>>266294334
It still feels really superficial. I guess I still have dlc to hope for.
>>
Daisy costume was already wasted as a Mii costume

Marth already has a Roy suit

We were extremely lucky to have Wario even get an alt. costume in Brawl, be spoiled, Koopalings, alph and Wireframe/Hooded Mac are neat enough.

Not enough captains to fill up all the olimar alts. Olimar, Louie, Charlie, Brittany, Alph, and President of Hoctate only fill up 6.
>>
>>266294334
You could just replace the peaches with daisies.
>>
>>266294334
Like the way the Koopalings use Shadow Mario? Fuck off.
>>
have we figured out what the purple haired bowser is supposed to be?

I keep hearing that it might be a reference to bowletta
>>
>>266295359
>be happy with what you get.
Not OP here but they could of done so much more. Alph and the koopalings (though i personally like them) are pretty lackluster characters compared to other potential alts.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.