[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>twitch >all broadcasters start out great >the more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 12

File: 1374001100485.jpg (51KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
1374001100485.jpg
51KB, 624x352px
>twitch
>all broadcasters start out great
>the more popular they become the bigger douchebags they become and the less games they play

Every fucking time, why does this happen?
>>
>Up to 50~ viewers you can have conversations with the streamer and build a community of regulars
>Anything above that and it's nothing but a hugbox of spamming and "thank's for subscribing dude!"
>>
File: 7ab.png (269KB, 459x360px) Image search: [Google]
7ab.png
269KB, 459x360px
>>265558047
>spending your time watching someone else play a video game on purpose
>>
>>265558284
>being part of a "community" around some guy who plays video games

*sigh*
>>
>>265558047
> watching twitch

Think i found the problem here
>>
>>265558509
>I'll never the guy they worship

*sigh*
>>
>>265558912
You'll never what the guy? Fuck him?

*shakes head*
>>
Who is the worst twitch streamer?

There's one dickhead named LIRIK...
>>
>>265559004
I wouldn't know because I don't watch streamers like some submissive neo-/v/ piece of shit.
>>
I quite liked twitch when I first came across it, then I kept seeing "this is my channel, you will do what I say or I'll ban you!" cunts.
>>
File: YEOLDEHAMMERTIME.jpg (132KB, 685x569px) Image search: [Google]
YEOLDEHAMMERTIME.jpg
132KB, 685x569px
Its like this :
0-50 views average > Nice down to earth guys who make jokes are passionate about what they do , do it for fun and have nice conversations and discussions and remember "your name".

50-250 > They start to smell the subscribe button possibility and start to do "things" for when you follow or shit and start dreaming which emoticons and shit they would use.
Still ok guys but less interaction with the chat and just do w/e.

250-1k > Barely any conversations with chat just play game and "thanks for subbing dude welcome to the xxxx club"
Have sub mode on some times and start to do sub-events like gifts and shit.
Start to play casual fucking games that people just LOVE to fucking see like all the fucking horror games , Dark souls (yes i called it casual fuck you) , and other "meta" games.
Just to get more views.

1k - 5k > 0 interaction with chat with the few questions answers , lots of fucking fanboys that defend the streamer for anything , donation requests start to come and they have a sound for when you sub that is really fucking obnoxious.
Basically only for the money here , the streamer starts to call it his/her "job" which should be taken serious for no reason.

Beyond that > DONATE THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH OMG xxxx DONATED xxxxx MONEY , I am soooo thankfull not acting and pretending at all , 5 seconds later forgotten , having "donation top 10's " and all that gay as shit.
More and more top 10's and recent sub lists on stream less and less game % screen.
Absolute money wolves who are basically whoring themselves for subs and donations.

There are no exceptions , if you think hurr durr "this guy" is not like that , its only because you are a fanboy yourself and denying the negatives.
Popularity makes people sell out and brings cancer.
And the worst part : it would happen to anyone , you too , money corrupts and so does popularity.
>>
Also streaming video games is what started the "SJW / succhhh a nerd XD" phase because people noticed it could make you as a player popular for playing video games.
If games where never streamed , it still would be a nice hobby for us.
It would still be a hobby with the rare game tournament like CS , fighting games and stuff.

Repeat : Streaming video games started all what is bad with video games , even tough its still fun to watch sometimes.
It used to be about playing , now its about watching and popularity.
>>
>>265560669
Cdnthe3rd check him out
>>
sometimes I don't think people actually understand "you're getting paid to just play video games", they just keep saying "yeah but it's like a job, they work hard on it!"

the next time you play a game, just imagine that thousands of people are watching you, giving you money, and occasionally you say some shit into a microphone. that's literally it. streamers do not work for money at all.
>>
>>265559004
summit,man vs game,dansgaming
>>
>>265562126
people are actively giving up their jobs and future to become streamers
>>
>>265558047
>the more popular they become the less games they play
that's because the streamer at that point has attracted a certain demographic that only wants to watch one game be played
>>
>>265562378
it's pathetic but indicative of how submissive and sad people are becoming in this generation. there are people out there, a sizable amount of people that give streamers hundreds or even thousands of dollars because they think they're friends, that they're part of a community, that it'll give them meaning in life. it's more than having a couple betas orbiting around you, it's like being covered in multiple layers of betas all desperate for love
>>
>>265560669
>There are no exceptions
There are, though.

I suggest you check out Alkaizer. He's the only exception I know, but I bet there are others.
>>
>>265562049
>Cdnthe3rd
>Donate button
>chat rule link
>"best emotes banner"
>Gamefanshop link

Nope this is one of those faggots.
Stop pretending that the guy you like is different then all the others.
>>
Twitch and /v/ have the exact same demographics according to Alexa:

north american
white
male
ages 13-17

would you want to interact with 1,000 /v/irgins?
>>
>>265560669
My favorite streamer is a speedrunner who regularly gets 1k + viewers and constantly interacts with chat and answers any questions about the strats he does. He's also the best runner at his game.

You should try watching good streamers, fagtron.
>>
File: xILsJZ5.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
xILsJZ5.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
>>265562980
>>
>>265562816
There is nobody with that name.
Unless you mean Alkaizerx

Who has
>Emoticon page
>DONATE PAYPALL button
>ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ fucking retarded shit
>Diablo III

Yeah no he is not an exception , you are deluded.
>>
Hey giefscrewedgief.
No one likes you.
You don't fit in with the rest of us in the Skype group.
Just leave.
Everyone thinks you're an angry faggot.
You don't share our interests.
Conversation with you sucks.
You can't handle the banter.
You are boring.
Go away.
>>
>>265563189
who?
>>
>>265560669
GiG
>>
File: 1410780576834.jpg (34KB, 471x350px) Image search: [Google]
1410780576834.jpg
34KB, 471x350px
>>265558386
This is so fucking weird to me. Why do people do this? I guess it's a teenager thing
>>
File: 1411526360770.png (324KB, 601x443px) Image search: [Google]
1411526360770.png
324KB, 601x443px
>>265560669
You fucking asked for it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLAeW4GjuSw
>>
>>265563459
What the hell are you talking about?
>>
I'm actually still mad that summit1g or whatever got a 25k donation

top 5 donations to his channel were like 2000 and up
>>
>>265558983

*kisses forehad*

I love you.
>>
>>265563189
There are plenty of good streamers.
But they all start to get worse the more popular they become.
Please give me your speedrunner name and i will tell you why that person is just as much of a faggot and why you are a deluded fanboy.

I personally have plenty of streams i watch frequently , but they are not big streams.
I have however seen 10's of streams i used to enjoy turn to fucking gutter trash by subscriber options , money grubbing and chat getting raped because of popularity.
>>
>>265563707
Streaming, yes. I used to (and still do) love watching my brother play vidya, it's cool as shit watching someone else's thought processes and stuff.
>>
>>265563605
Funniest fucking streamer I swear. Whenever I need a laugh I watch that stream
>>
>>265563334
>you are deluded
Nope, because I actually watched his stream instead of checking out his twitch page for 30 seconds.

>Emoticon page
What?
>DONATE PAYPALL button
There's nothing inherently bad with donate buttons, you fucking faggot.
Why wouldn't you let retards give you money if they want to?
>ヽ(◉◡◔)ノ fucking retarded shit
How is this worse than other stream titles?
>Diablo III
>you shouldn't stream a game you enjoy
Ok buddy.
>>
Why are you watching people playing videogames?
>>
>>265564157
People watch streams for the community, they want to be part of something with someone. Its fucking sad really
>>
File: 1372001494197.png (236KB, 530x528px) Image search: [Google]
1372001494197.png
236KB, 530x528px
I just wonder what will happen to half these retards when they inevitably get arthritis
>>
>>265564157
because i like to watch people who are better than me play the games i play to see how i can improve
>>
>>265563729
I am not suprised.
I started watching some random streams and then ended up with some chink girl that plays that ultimate casual TCG.
Fucking OMG squeels every FUCKING 10 seconds some rich virgin donates 2K.

And i kid you not , they where literally over-donating each other by 1 dollar JUST TO BECOME THE #1 donator in the top 10.
Fucking disgusting.
And i can't do anything but be envious to these whores because they make more money then me with my decently paying job.
But its the people who donate and whiteknight them that makes me sick.

They are smart for making this hugbox sceme , but still are just money grubbing shills with no love for gaming.
>>
>>265560669
I'd say teamsp00ky and most fighting game streamers are the exception fuck leveluplive, mando is the only good thing they have now, but most large streams do suck.
>>
>>265564157
i throw on streams or giant bomb shit for background noise at this point when i don't feel like listening to music, occasionally i sit down and watch beaglerush blunder at XCOM and miraculously recover
>>
>>265564336
But you will not be better by watching someone. Its like you are watching a man life you know every his mistakes and then you are born and will make different mistakes.

You will learn how to play only with trial and error.
>>
>>265564326
donation,sub drives to make money so they can afford medication or what ever fixes/alleviates arthritis
>>
>>265564545
i wish furby's stream wasn't so poverty, spooky shits all over it
>>
>>265564157
>as background noise
>too lazy to actually play the game
>not good enough to actually play the game
>being a part of a "community"
>for entertainment
Plenty of reasons, really.
It's not like it's any worse than people who spend hours watching reality shows on TV.
>>
>>265564080
Nice fucking arguments you fucking retard.
Typical idiot that pretends his mancrush is not like the others.
While he still has the donate button , retard stream title to lure the kids , emoticon page to show "what you get for subbing hurrr".

Face it kid , its just a small step from this to kaceytron.
If your streamer gets a 1000 more viewers here and there it will become a beg for sub/donate fest.
Its already showing the signs.
>>
>>265560669
Nail on the fucking head. There are a few exceptions (very few, as it turns out), but they'll turn eventually. They always do.
>>
>>265564732
Art mainly does house streams while Spooky is mostly at events or NLBC. Both aren't of great quality when compared to professional stuff by other one-man teams.

At least the chat is fun when it's at a manageable size when niggas aren't talking about eating ass. Glad I don't gotta ban people since nobody's a sensitive bitch in Art's chat.
>>
>>265564881
You still haven't explained why donation buttons are bad.
>>
>>265564545
The teamsp00ky page itself is clean.
But it does link me to some nycfurby stream.
Which has cancer writting all over.
>Donate
>sub
>rules
>Paypal sub option

This is the example of sell out.
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (19KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19KB, 220x220px
>>265564360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wY03K7LrbM

I know, the whole "IF YOU MAKE FUN OF THE PEOPLE DONATING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS YOU JUST A HATER XD!" makes me dumbfounded. Defending a guy that pays another guy to play video games is fucking retarded plain and simple. And the fact that these fuckers pull the whole "Guys, we NEED to reach 10 subs and get x amount of donations for today or I feel like streaming is just not worth my time anymore!" makes me fucking sick.
>>
>>265564564
>you can't learn by watching something
full retard right here
>>
>>265564881
damn you're autistic. he never read out donations on stream or suck peoples cock. he doesnt even moderate his chat. hurrrrrr
>>
>>265564326

yeah, if they get arrhritis, everyone from this generation will
>>
>>265565247
tell me what you can learn by watching
>>
>>265565417
I would, but you wouldn't learn anything from it.
>>
>>265565193
Alright here it the explanation.
Donation buttons are bad because it start with just a small "option" to donate a poor and beginning streamer who just does it for fun.
Eventually they will become more and more popular and start to smell the money.

Then you get top10 donation lists , ever 5 minute beg-a-thons of plz plz donate , calling out donation lines.

Its the turning point from a normal stream who does this shit for fun ,to a retard monkey whore who sells out for money and begs for subs/donates.
Need more explanation? i am happy to oblige.
>>
>>265565193
>I DON'T KNOW WHAT MORALITY OR INTEGRITY IS
>>
>>265565578
no one can learn someting from watching. If i wouls show you how to shit in someone mouth then you would miss or other mistake. Its about practice.
>>
>>265565608
ok but you realize that not all streamers do the beg, donation list, and other shit you mention? alkaizer has 3k viewers and never read a donation. also you act like you wouldnt take free money if people offer it to you
>>
File: 1410751386701.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1410751386701.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>265565284
>>
>all this hate on twitch
wow some of you are really bitter, cynical fuckheads. I hope you all live a very long time.
>>
>>265565229
Eh, it's cancerous on the surface because Arturo knows how to make it look "professional" and common for the average viewer who isn't into fighting games.

The chat has pretty much no rules and people can talk about anything. He talks with people in the chat regularly too. He still shills hard as fuck for the ad revenue, sub revenue, and donation bux since nobody else in the FGC actually knows how to.
>>
>>265565931
thanks?
>>
>>265565238
I view this phenom as the following.
They are just really good beggar-whores who make easy money without actually doing shit.

I am not going to hate the whore because the whore makes allot of money.
I do hate and feel sickened by the whore visitors who gladly pay allot of money for basically nothing.
While they could spend that money (because they obviously have plenty) in people who need it like charities , homeless shelters , education and other shit.

But no , the whore visitors rather spend the money on a fucking retard that squeels : thanks for donating and thats it.
I still disgust by the whores action but i do not hate them for it , because its smart easy money even tough you lose all diginity.
>>
>>265565608
>everyone is a greedy jew
Nice cynicism, faggot.
>>
Ever since streaming got "big", people have started desperately trying to take it up as a job, and it's horrible.

>sub/donate/social media HUD
>huge as fuck because it needs to accomodate donation messages and list, sub notifications
>streamer constantly stopping to remind people to follow, shitty 20 second animation break for "LE SUB HYPE TRAIN XDDDDD" whenever a moron decides to give him money
>every 5 minutes they list the latest followers names without even trying to get the correct pronunciation
>every 10 to 30 minutes it's a 3 minute of ads

There is literally more begging and supporter-glorification than gameplay streaming. How does anyone "follow" streamers? It's essentially a charity for one person.
>>
man
my friend streams every now and then
but it's usually only for our other friends to be able watch us play stupid shit like gang beasts
>>
>>265558047
Money comes from subscribers and donations.

People start out with good content and quickly get subscriptions and donations.

The same donator names keep popping up so they tend to gear their content to what those people want.

Subs also get a lot of praise and soon the chat becomes a big circle jerk and a lot of content that would still have been good gets ruined by pandering or arguments.
>>
>>265566136
i've seen charity events on twitch where the charity did not receive 100% of the money. this is something I don't like. Normally its just the lower end streamers that do this
>>
File: 1407391514063.jpg (400KB, 1519x889px) Image search: [Google]
1407391514063.jpg
400KB, 1519x889px
>>265566320
Sad, lonely people desperate for a friend. And as usual, they're try to give people money to make friends, and it'll never work.
>>
>>265558047
>the less games they play
If you build up a large following on Twitch playing 1-3 games mostly, that's what your installed fanbase is going to expect. Even big streamers like Kripparian lose a lot of viewers when they play different games.
>>
>bazza87 gets 1000-2000 viewers per stream
>He has never asks for donations a single time, or subs, or follows or anything else
>He just politely thanks the donator in the chat box and carries on
>No top donator list or any other faggotry
Not every streamer is a shill.
>>
>>265565284
That just means he is not popular enough.
Also reading out donations is the final straw.
Already thanking people and basically stop streaming for 5 seconds to do this is already selling out.
Does this person have a sound for when someone donates/subs.
Or saids "thanks for donating/subbing".
This is already enough.
Its only gets worse.

Also keep insulting you want you little fanboy , it does not change facts that you would defend this faggot's decisions even if he would directly steal your bank account.
>>
>>265566478
bazza doesn't even have a sub option does he
>>
they also get some random attention whores as mods
>>
>>265558047
>why does this happen?
people watch for their personality, not for their gameplay
consequently they end up showing more of what they think their audience perceives as their personality
>>
>>265566618
No, he doesn't give a fuck he just likes to stream. He only plays ads when there's a load screen too. He just does it to entertain.
>>
>>265566270
Everybody is a greedy jew.
Cynical a fuck.
But true in the end.

People who think they are better then everyone else and do not accept free money.
Are just deluded.
Everyone changes when they start to get money and become popular.
Everyone.

>>265565801
Not all streamers beg.
Yes sure , no doubt.

But it starts small , it always starts with thanking people for subs/donates.
Then it becomes "maybe plz sub if you really want"
Then it becomes "plz like rate sub donate"
Then it becomes OMG GUYS 10 DONATIONS TODAY AND I WILL DO A HANDSTAND.

And i never implied that i would not do this.
Like i said , everyone would do this.
I am not an exception.
The only fool is you for believing your "hero" is different.
Which makes you a fanboy.
>>
>>265566480
Notice that this faggot has already made up his mind that twitch is complete shit and will handwave away any evidence to the contrary. reasoning with him is hopeless.

I'm going to hazard a guess and say it's a "sour grapes" situation, could be wrong tho
>>
>>265566480
how many viewers is consider popular enough. even though he streams a shit game like diablo 3, its impressive that he can get 3 to 5k viewers. you are looking more stupid by every post. you are wrong and you cant prove your point.
>>
>>265566881
>But it starts small , it always starts with thanking people for subs/donates.
Seems like it hasn't even started, then.
>>
The worst out of the lot is DSP, as usual.

Fucker decided he needed more cash, so he bases his "schedule" around streaming. Bitches and complains non-stop, begs for subscribers, gives away empty game boxes, etc.
>>
I wouldn't necessarily say donations are a bad thing. In the end they're no different than an optional tip jar that you place money in depending on the level of entertainment you feel they provide. Unfortunately, given how lucrative streaming can be over the years, it's laid the path for streamers to be lured in by the prospect of earning money.

I'll use Dansgaming as an example. He's always been a guy who likes to play games and he's had a consistent fanbase. As time went on and Twitch became a source of revenue, he's gone ahead and branded himself, along with giving subscribers and donators their gratification via notifications and sub trains.

Some streamers are able to maintain both a balance of humility and popularity, but it's extremely rare. I suppose I would reference Werster in this case. He has a donation button, but he makes no effort to glamour up his stream. He simply offers a thank you. As it should be, honestly.
>>
>>265558284
>mfw this happened to gocnak
>>
>>265563189
goc still shills for subs and donations, though.
>>
>>265567058
>gives away empty game boxes
this is hilarious
admit it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mStUijvvYTo
>>
>>265567184
Oh, it is, funny thing is he's doing round 2 of this. Giving away more empty collector's edition boxes with "used" statues and figurines.
>>
>>265566881
is thanking someone for following acceptable for bottom tier streamers.
>>
>>265566942
Yes i have made up my mind.
Twitch is fun to watch.
But people turn to complete shit and sell out when they become popular.
This is just normal human nature.
Nobody stays the same after gaining popularity and the money it brings.
Not just twitch streamers , but musicians , actors and what ever included.

Also where is the evidence you are implying?
All i am doing is :
1. Calling you a fanboy for rabidly defending a streamer you have never met.
2.Saying people turn to sells outs once they reach a certain popularity.

Your turn for a counter argument.
>>
>>265563459
>Not telling him directly
Faggot
>>
File: 10569981.jpg (129KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
10569981.jpg
129KB, 640x640px
>>265560669
Kripp gives no fucks
>>
>>265563707

I used to do it back in the live stream days such as scourges or emas.

It would be multiple people in a channel, no one getting paid, and it was fun to interact and play games with regulars, like a big online clubhouse.

But streaming went to shit somewhere along the way. Sometimes I want to go back to it even though it won't be same but life right now is too busy
>>
>>265567382
that bazza guy someone else posted was evidence. I also know a couple of streamers who don't fit your idea that they do it for money, but I'd just as soon not publicise them on here.

And for a counter argument i would say that there are a surprising amount of people out there who do not need to "sell out" because they already have money, or are able to live within their means. You don't seem to have even considered this.
>>
>>265567354
Its a fine line.
You want to be a nice guy.
And let the person know you appreciate them "following" you.
Its the unseen intention which makes someone a sell out or not.

You start thanking because you really appreciate that they enjoy your stream.
Its ends with thanking people for subbing/donating because they gave you money.

Its like giving money to a homeless person (maybe a bad example) when someone has no other options and is forced to beg for money they will be so happy that you gave them 10 cents.
After years and years they will spit in your face because 1 dollars is not enough.

You notice when shit hits the fan when people start calling their stream a job.
The cancer starts when it stops being a fun hobby you use to entertain yourself and starts to become an income.
>>
>>265563707
I watch League streams at work to learn how to get better from watching better players.
>>
>>265567019
>no you are wrong
>you cant prove your point.

Nice fucking argument you moron.
You have not disproved my points either.
Just by calling me stupid does not make it any less true.
>>
Saltybet can be fun. Most of twitch seems like either douches that stream for a living or streamers that seem depressed as fuck barely saying anything.
>>
ITT one super fucking INSANELY butthert child who tried to stream but no one wanted to watch him.

You sound so pathetic.
>>
>>265567905
i very doubt my channel will ever get a sub option, and i don't have a donation link by choice. keep in mind my channel only gets my regular viewers that i've had for almost 5 years now. so i thank them for spending time with someone who is nowhere near as entertaining as other casters
>>
>not telling people who follow or subscribe to fuck off

Fucking sell outs. To hell with thanking generosity.
>>
File: 1402948693830.jpg (51KB, 228x239px) Image search: [Google]
1402948693830.jpg
51KB, 228x239px
>Sub only chat where subs make fun of non subs for not paying $5 a month to be a special snowflake
>>
I can't seem to get any followers/viewers at all. I have great equipment and a great quality stream with no facecam/donation bullshit on-screen, just a simple overlay I coded myself using the Twitch API, displaying viewer count and local time etc...

I talk whenever there's someone watching, but my viewer count never reaches above 4.

What do? Oh yeah, I stream for hours on end, mostly Dark Souls series.
>>
>tfw you start to notice your old favorite streamer getting cocky as he gets more viewers
Shit, it might be time to move on
>>
>>265568394
hello soda

>>265568572
hello dansgaming
>>
>>265567815
Yeah true some streamers don't sell out because they have money/job.
But most start using streaming as a job because its an obvious simple means of income (own time,rules, playing a hobby)
Which makes it bad.

Like i said before , when it becomes a job and stops being a hobby , is when it becomes cancer.
The more and more you stop "streaming" for calling out thanks to donation/subs/follows the more it becomes a sellout.
Some people have not yet reached this point yet , and still do it as a hobby.
But everyone has a turning point where they notice that streaming is more profitable and an easier job then what they already have.
Then they sell out.
>>
>>265568041
>e-sports
This explains everything.
Except for people who watch let's plays about single player games.
>>
>>265568572

I've noticed that with Lirik's chat. Don't get me wrong, Lirik's Arma 3 sessions are highly entertaining, but good god is his chat toxic. I don't blame him for going into full time subscriber mode due to the sheer number of viewers, but it's amusing to me that subscribers feel as if they're superior to those who aren't when they're just as equally absent minded.
>>
>>265563707
Something with social interaction and the fact that they can't afford the game.
>>
>>265568707
The worst part is that they SUCK at playing video games, and people still want to watch some fuckass die 30 times in a single point, that non-redards breeze through.
>>
>>265568707
I can agree with most of that.
Don't forget there are principled people out there though. People who would never sell out for any reason. They are rare, and probably very rare on twitch, but you can find them if you look for them.
>>
>>265568707
>But everyone has a turning point where they notice that streaming is more profitable and an easier job then what they already have.
>Then they sell out.
I should start streaming because I'm rich as fuark so I'd never sell out.
>>
>>265568387
Good you are still in the cool zone.
But lets make some theory here.

You suddenly become really popular because people "discover" your stream.
And you notice like 2000 people on average.
Chat is already to fast to have proper conversations with.
Chatters start to say "you can ask for a sub button to twitch" , you think "hey a few bucks here and there would be nice".
Then people want to donate so "hey just a bit more money would be nice , then i can buy that car/game/console".

And eventually you are just all about the money because the stream is 95% people you don't know.
Its being spammed by dumb twitch shit.

You might say "nah that will never happen to me i won't do that".
But then you are wrong , money and popularity has a breaking point for everyone.

All the cancer streams and what not started off small , even kaceytron , DSP and pewdiepie.
And where 'nah just doing it for fun".
See what i am trying to say?
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.