[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm autisticly angry, /v/. The way Club Nintendo distributed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 548
Thread images: 94

File: 1410476730455.jpg (512KB, 915x1372px) Image search: [Google]
1410476730455.jpg
512KB, 915x1372px
I'm autisticly angry, /v/. The way Club Nintendo distributed the Early Access Smash codes makes my anus boil. I got Platinum Status, registered shit all year, but I wasn't receiving information from Nintendo through email. So I do not get one. I just wanted to play Smash...
>>
Feel bump
>>
File: 1391235447388.png (329KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1391235447388.png
329KB, 640x480px
Tfw I got a code from a friend and later I found out I actually had 4 codes in my email and just ended up giving them out to people on facebook.
>>
File: Ness Main Feel.png (359KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
Ness Main Feel.png
359KB, 800x900px
>>263262693

You're a good guy, anon. I hope you've all had some early fun.
>>
>>263262345
From someone who got one from a friend, you really, really are not missing much.

You can play Mario, Link, Pikachu, Megaman, and Villager. The only stage is Battlefield.

One mode, 2 minute match, items on, no online.

It's cool to get a feel for the game, but it's not super amazing.

I have to agree with the people saying that the game on the ground feels almost as fast as Melee, while the air game really feels like Brawl, pretty floaty.
>>
Are there any images of all of Duck Hunt Dog's alt colors?
>>
>>263262819
Items are off if you play the Omega version of the stage
>>
>>263262964

see

>>263262819
>>
Same boat. It's not even about the demo, it's just the pathetic treatment of customers. Club Nintendo is a loyalty program, and getting Platinum shows you are the most loyal and have invested the most in Nintendo products, that's the entire point of the system.

The digital rewards this year were disgusting, and Nintendo knew it. It was pretty clear this was their attempt to make up for that, but by making the newsletter the critical part of qualifying, they are effectively saying "Your hundreds of dollars of loyalty are not enough, you obviously don't REALLY care because you didn't want our newsletter which only contains information that we constantly feed into your 3DS and Wii U anyway." It's like two big cockslaps in a row, made worse by the fact that thousands of self-entitled beggars are now enjoying the demo while we who should actually be entitled to it get nothing.

Fuck, at least give us ONE code to use for ourselves. Anything whatsoever to suggest that you value me as a customer. I even sent in a complaint ticket but just got an automated response because they can't deal with the backlash. You don't value my money, you don't value my input, so what exactly is the point of a customer loyalty program?
>>
>>263262345
>I don't want to receive Nintendo information through email
>But I want Nintendo's Smash Bros code that was distributed through email.
You get what you deserve.
>>
>>263262819

I'm just a little pissed. I've been plat every year for the last few years, I register stuff all the time, but because I don't have email notifications set up, I'm fucked.

After the mediocre Club Nintendo plat reward last year and now this retarded ass code bullshit, I'm about ready to give up on everything altogether.

except that's a total lie and I want it more than ever, and this was a brilliant decision because now I've seen the depths people will go to to get their hands on Smash. it's going to sell like hot cakes next month.
>>
File: 1307355405236.jpg (27KB, 214x216px) Image search: [Google]
1307355405236.jpg
27KB, 214x216px
>>263262345
Could be worse. You could be like me and meet all the qualifications for the demo but still not receive codes.
>>
>>263262345
Why does Sakurai hate the other Mother games?
>>
>>263263204

Thank for saying everything I wanted to, but didn't. Making opting out of the email program not net you any codes is fucking evil if we've had loyalty by achieving the Platinum Status and spending all those sheks. Fuck, they could have even sent the codes through Club Nintendo to our accounts and we could have gotten a notification for it. Happens with downloadable games and everything.
>>
>>263263229

>I don't want e-flyers cluttering up my inbox

I've never signed up for email notifications before and missing out on Smash only makes me hate them more.
>>
File: ness.png (282KB, 207x508px) Image search: [Google]
ness.png
282KB, 207x508px
>>263263383

I don't know. I wish Lucas was at least an alt, as well a Paula/Kuma/Ana. But at least I have my Bumble Bee Ness main still...
>>
>>263263229
This is nonsense. Even if you opt out of the newsletter, you still get Club Nintendo emails regarding transactions and notifications about things like Gold/Platinum status and when annual rewards become available. There is no technical reason whatsoever they couldn't distribute the codes to all Platinum members regardless of email settings, they just chose that arbitrary requirement to artificially limit the number of codes distributed. They could have even said "demo codes will go out to Platinum members tomorrow, but you have to have promotional emails enabled, so make sure you go and enable it."

They deliberately fucked over the opt-outs knowing full well there would be backlash.
>>
>im too autistic to wait a week

how bout you kill yourself then?
>>
>>263263204

Same here. I had to resort to being one of those beggars just to play it (thanks again to the guy who gave me a code,) and I feel like a whore for it. They should have at least, AT FUCKING LEAST, just put download codes for the demo up on the CN rewards page for like 500 coins each. Is that a lot? Hell yes it is, but you know what there's literally nothing else worth getting on there anyway and I've got 1000 coins going to waste.

This is seriously the worst rewards program I've ever seen. Gamestop has a better one by far. At least I get a $5 off coupon every couple of months.
>>
>>263263490
>no Lucas alt
>no Ninten alt
>instead have some alts that aren't even a thing
>>
Where do you go to contact customer support? I feel like sending a letter.
>>
>>263263229
>>263263502
To add to this, having promotional emails enabled has never been a requirement for anything Club Nintendo ever. There was never any reason for members to assume they'd be missing out on anything substantial besides simple ads about sales.

To that point, again, the information contained in those emails is already distributed directly to the systems we own. Subscribing to those emails is totally redundant, because we are already made aware of them through other official Nintendo channels.
>>
>>263263204
>>263263408
>>263263502
I got fucked over by this same bullshit, it's fucking annoying.

If any kind NA anon would be willing to send me a code I'd very much appreciate it
>>
>>263263604

>wanting alts that aren't bee ness
>using any colors but default or bee ness

I get where you're coming from I guess but Bee Ness is so fucking perfect he doesn't need other alts.
>>
Nintendo did the same exact thing with Tomodachi Life. You should have been prepared for this, nerds.
>>
>>263263204
I sent in one of those complaint forms last night and havent gotten anything back
>>
>>263263502
You opted out of marketing emails. The smash demo code is a marketing email. It is illegal for nintendo to send it to you when you're opted out.

Be less of a faggot.
>>
File: 1405608193890.jpg (186KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1405608193890.jpg
186KB, 960x1440px
>all this entitlement
>people who bitch about not having platinum
>people who bitch about not getting a good

It's a reward program. A BONUS. You aren't guaranteed shit, and why would you be? You paid for their products and got what you paid for. Besides, it clearly stated the emails were opt in. If you know that you had privilege why wouldn't you opt in to receive more information?

The tears, butthurt, and entitlement is too delicious. This idea the best thing to happen to neo /v/ by far
>>
>>263262790
>Ness Main Feel
>bumblebee Ness colors
Completely accurate, 10/10 that's what my soul looks like.
>>
>>263263721

Difference is nobody cares about Tomodachi Life.
>>
>>263263648
see >>263263204

Sending a complaint is pointless because they aren't reading them. Anything even vaguely related to this situation is sent an automated reply. Funnily enough, the reply goes on to say that opting into the newsletter was a "critical" part of qualifying, just further rubbing in how deliberately scummy this entire process was.
>>
I'm mad too, called support, he said they will not give out codes if you didn't have notifications enabled before the 8th. I let him know to take down my comment that it's a lousy thing of Nintendo to do. This is just a stress test of their eshop servers, they don't give a shit about the customers getting to play early or not. They know that if their eshop servers couldn't handle the demo being available to everyone that there'd be serious uproar. They won't do shit about a few angry people who have elite status in a club that is basically about sucking Nintendo's cock and paying out the ass to get shitty rewards.

A lot of people who bothered with club Nintendo shit are definitely mad about this. I don't think this whole situation will be good in the long run, but we may not notice it for a while considering Smash is out soon, which will mean everyone unconditionally loves Nintennuh again.
>>
>TFW didnt get an email
>The moment I turned on Steam, I got 4 free code offers from various people because I'm known for my lewd drawings

T-thanks guys...
>>
>>263263785
This. If nintendo sent it to people who were opted out of emails, then everybody who did opt out could sue them for improper use of their data, and nintendo would be out millions.

Obviously they're not going to do that.
>>
>>263263865

don't care, if they see that their customer support inboxes are filled to burst with complaints about this situation then at least they'll know that if they pull this shit again they're only going to make it even worse for themselves.
>>
File: 1331561752212.jpg (24KB, 542x298px) Image search: [Google]
1331561752212.jpg
24KB, 542x298px
>>263263785
>>263263791
>>
>>263264059

Then they should have just made it so that you got your 4 codes through Club Nintendo, like with the Mario Kart 8 free games.
>>
>>263264079
Do you seriously believe that a demo code wouldn't be considered a marketing email if it went to court?
>>
Stal jelly fags, nintendo doesn't value you as a consumer
>>
>>263263939
I sent in a complaint when this year's platinum rewards were announced and again with this situation. If you're going to do it, make sure you state very clearly that they are failing to give you incentive to continue with the program, and that you will buy Nintendo products secondhand in the future.

The whole point of the Club Nintendo program is to get you to buy new instead of used. They are supposed to offer you incentives relative to the extra money you put into it. Digital rewards which literally cost Nintendo NOTHING to distribute and more weight placed on a newsletter than platinum status are both downright insulting.
>>
>tfw I could have sold my 2 extra codes for $20

Also the demo is kind of boring after a while. 5 characters and 1 map isn't much to be excited for.
>>
>don't turn on email notifications
>surprised when nintendo don't email you shit

All you platinumfags need to stop bitching, at least you get rewards and actual games off your club nintendo, all we get is shitty stationary and no end of year stuff like you
>>
It kinda makes me angry how good Nintendo is at making games considering how fucking bad they are at pretty much everything else.
>>
>>263264345
>at least you get rewards and actual games
We aren't Japanese, anon.
>>
You opted out of emails from Nintendo and are surprised when they don't email you promos.

Cry some more bitch nigger
>>
>>263264480
what are all those virtual console downloads I see you nerds complaining about then, I'd happily trade with you any day of the week
>>
>>263264140
What the fuck are you even talking about? I opted out of marketing emails and they still sent me an email letting me know about platinum rewards. Are you trying to say that's somehow illegal?
>>
>I don't want emails
>waaahhhhh nintendo didn't send me an email
>>
>>263264536
Not him but a warning would've been nice
>>
Not every Plat member got codes.
Also, tfw no Lucas alt.
>>
>>263264734
it's happened with games before, you honestly should have seen this coming
>>
>>263264539
Those are games most of us already purchased in order to fucking get platinum in the first place. They are digital goods with no material value that anyone can get. There is nothing special or exclusive about them, despite that being the entire hook of the program from day one.

The amount of money we could have saved buying used and opting out of the program entirely would have been more than the most valuable game they were offering through rewards. While this is usually the case, rewards being physical and having some level of uniqueness or exclusivity to them is what makes up for that. Digital products which cost Nintendo nothing to hand out and are not special in any way can only be judged by their dollar value. As a matter of pure business sense, we are not getting a proper return on our investment.
>>
It was a fucking dick move. I've been a Club nintendo member since I bought a GBA SP with my first paycheck and registered it the same day. I've bought every hi profile game they churn out and every console they've released since and take time to do their stupid registering thing and yet for all that loyalty I get nothing because lol, luck. I live in fucking England so there are zero people I know that I could ask since apparently no one is interested in nintendo over here. Thanks anyway, NoE
>>
>>263263204
What pisses me off is that I HAVE the newsletter on, an I met all the requirements to get the demo and I STILL didn't get one. It would've been better if they'd just stuck with the first 2 and redeemed the code on their site.
>>
>>263264326
Oh I did. I said this year is the last year I'm going to bother with Club Nintendo services.
>>
You know what the best thing they could have done would have been? If they just fucking released the demo normally.

I get why they did what they did with Tomodachi Life. That game isn't fucking Mario. It needs word of mouth advertising and that kind of demo distribution helps it out. But this is Smash Bros. This is like half the reason most people own a Wii U and is probably the most anticipated 3DS game of the year by far.
>>
>>263264891
>nintendo give away free games to loyal customers
>"what the fuck I want a stuffed yoshi to mastubate over you guys suck"
>>
>>263264913
If you absolutely met the requirements, they will send you the codes if you call their support number. They say to do this in their automated ticket replies. They can absolutely verify if that box was ticked before the selection happened, so people who changed it after the fact and are trying to bullshit them are being told to fuck off.
>>
>platinum
>opted in
>no code
>>
>>263262345
Are all of those alt costumes in the full version only or do all characters have that many, even in the demo?
>>
File: axcj.gif (5KB, 228x228px) Image search: [Google]
axcj.gif
5KB, 228x228px
Is it possible to get some sort of qr code like the one on the japanese eshop? it's not released to the public but maybe a way to figure the download address out? I'm not sure but it's kind of available, let me know what you think (the one on the image will say it's unavailable unless you have a Jap 3DS)
>>
>>263265071
the full demo is coming out in a weeks time fagtron
>>
>>263265071
but they are releasing the demo normally in a week you dumbass
>>
>>263265132
Email them saying you didn't get one. I think I've seen like 3 people do that and get codes afterwards.
>>
>>263265145

as far as I can tell the demo only has 4 alts for everyone. Unless I'm just missing something.
>>
File: 1410148728295.png (86KB, 192x187px) Image search: [Google]
1410148728295.png
86KB, 192x187px
>CP Ness

I'm a fucking kid.
>>
>>263265183

With limited uses, and a week from now. They have the demo. They're just dangling it around and pretending like it's some kind of amazing wonderful masterpiece only a select few get when it's really not.

Also on a side note why the fuck do Nintendo demos have limited uses? This doesn't make people want to play it more before they run out.
>>
>>263262345
It is illegal to send unsolicited emails if you opted out

>But the demo is ok
Doesn't matter. Unless it is an invoice for an order not allowed to send emails
>>
>>263265085
>Please spend upwards of hundreds of dollars extra and we promise to give you worthwhile rewards
>Here's a $30 digital game. Oh, you already own it? Too bad, please be sure to spend hundreds of dollars extra next year.
Nintendo as a business wants people to buy new instead of used. It is bad for them if more and more people buy used. This is their business strategy for encouraging consumers to buy new. Their execution is failing, so more and more customers are going to buy used now. Do you see how this is an issue of common business sense, and not entitlement?
>>
>>263265339
you only need a single use, loser
And the reason why is so that people actually buy the game rather than playing the demo indefinitely, and yes people actually do that
>>
>>263265389

So why did they not either

>inform people about this a day or so in advance
>just put the demo codes on the CN page
>not make it entirely random if you'd even get a code if you did manage to meet the criteria
>>
>>263265473

Yeah I can totally just buy Smash right now, play it and delete the demo with no worries, right?

And who fucking cares if people do that. They aren't playing the full game. There's literally 5 characters and one stage, with fixed rules for matches. This is probably the most limited demo I've ever played.
>>
Why the fuck are they so against correcting their wrongs? They could easily give even ONE code to people who call and are frustrated that they pulled this despite being Platinum for years in a row, but they're never going to do anything to try to make up for this because they know exactly what they did.

Hell, Nintendo is probably making bank off of selling codes on ebay disguised as Club Nintendo members. Fucking asshats.
>>
>>263265523
>Inform people a day in advance
Yeah CN would crash and still end up in this mess
>Put the demo codes on the page
Again crash
>Not make it random
It isn't random. If you didn't get a code then you either Didn't meet the requirement, was opted out, or your email provider bounced it back
>>
>>263265389
>Hey, we're going to be giving out Smash demo codes to Platinum members, but you need to opt into our newsletter. Be sure to do that so you don't miss out!
>So that nobody misses out, you'll be able to access your codes from your Club Nintendo account

Again, it has clearly been established that the newsletter requirement was chosen solely as a means to limit the number of codes given out and nothing else. There are myriad ways they could have handled the distribution so that all Platinum members got codes, but they deliberately made the decision not to do so.
>>
>>263265676
because they fucking said the demo would be sent to SELECT platinum members, not EVERY platinum member.
You're not entitled to the demo, if you get it you get it, if not you wait a week.
>>
>>263265634
The important thing is getting an early feel for the controls and physics.

Plus I'm sure plenty of people are hyped to use Mega Man
>>
>>263263204
You know it's not allowed for company to sent promotional material when someone opts out of receiving them, right?

You can complain all you want, but it's your fault for not taking these things into consideration when you opted out.
I agree that they probably could have handled it better by putting the code somewhere on the club Nintendo website for platinum members, but complaining about not getting a promotional email when you clearly opted out of receiving them is just silly, and it honestly just makes you look childish.
>>
>>263262345
Same OP.
Didn't like receiving spam but nintendo had to pick some way to limit demos I guess
>>
>>263265741
>Yeah CN would crash and still end up in this mess

And they'd manage. Were you not around for when the Mario Kart 8 promos went out? CN went to shit for a while.

>It isn't random.

Yes, it was.
>>
>>263265839
Why should they limit to only certain people out of an already small group, while having 4 codes per email anyways?

Also I would say that actually filling out valuable marketing data forms for Nintendo for years would qualify me for something after how shitty the rewards have become. Maybe they want to make their site crash less by making no one want to use it.
>>
>>263265885
>You can complain all you want, but it's your fault for not taking these things into consideration when you opted out.

Yeah I'm supposed to know that if I don't want advertisements for games I already own that I'm already seeing on the eshop page in my email then I'm not allowed to play a demo.
>>
>>263265523
>>inform people about this a day or so in advance
marketing
>>just put the demo codes on the CN page
marketing
>>not make it entirely random if you'd even get a code if you did manage to meet the criteria
marketing

It's meant to be so that one guy gets the demo, wants to play with his friends and passes the codes on to them and hopefully get someone into smash who wasn't huge on it before. If they just emailed codes out to everyone or just threw them on their website most people wouldn't give a shit, but if their friend gives them a code an tells them to play then they're going to be more likely to give the game a go. Limiting it only helps this since it gives the code a sense of weight and once again makes casuals more likely to buy Smash in the future

Giving it away to all platinum members defeats this purpose since you nerds are all going to buy the game anyway and it destroys the exclusivity of the early demo
>>
>>263265996
I was around...registering mk8 codes that I got from gamestops to sell the free game codes on ebay. Hell I sold the smash codes for $50 a piece and made $200. Haven't bought 1 nintendo thing in over 3 years so who care, im still getting the rewards out of it.
>>
>>263263785
Not marketing. It's transactional. It includes a download code to retrieve a product or service from an online store. You can't buy the item, per se, but there's a clear black market for it.
This is no different from the Rewards claim emails.

Nintendo just wanted to be pricks.
>>
File: 1378155652722.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1378155652722.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
This is a promotional email from Club Nintendo. Not just giving everyone the demo? Dumb. Not giving the demo to everyone who had promotional e-mails enabled who was Platinum? Fucking retarded. Not giving it to Gold members when you're handing them out like candy in packs of four anyway and I mean really being part of a small group isn't good enough for you it's gotta be a double small group and an entire WEEK in advance? Super fucking retarded. Not sending promotional e-mails to someone who had promotional e-mails disabled? Smart, and exactly how things should work. All of you dumbasses seriously complaining about that aspect of this situation are incredulously retarded. You literally asked for this.
>>
>>263266075
because the group isn't as small as you think and the other 3 codes are for your friends so you can play free for all multiplayer with them.
You're just not lucky, it's not like they saw you and said "nah we won't give one to this faggot".
Try to check the spam btw, someone tried that and found the codes.
>>
>>263264140
See
>>263266282
>>
>>263266282
no, it's marketing
a demo is marketing, there's even precedent to support it, stop talking out of your ass
>>
>>263262819
>while the air game really feels like Brawl, pretty floaty
It's not as floaty as Brawl
It's much more like the original N64 game.

I'm happy they don't drop like bricks like in Melee
>>
What they should do is send out a second wave codes today or tomorrow, after people have a chance to go in and change their notification setting.
>>
>>263266282
Except if I don't own a 3DS then it is marketing
>>
>>263266297
>You're just not lucky, it's not like they saw you and said "nah we won't give one to this faggot".
Actually that's exactly what happened, seeing as I contacted them about it and they told me to fuck off. Judging by the response I got they don't even care about people who DID qualify as it told them to fuck off too.
>>
>>263265885
>complaining about not getting a promotional email when you clearly opted out of receiving them
This was conveyed as a bonus for Platinum members, but now it comes out looking like a bonus for subscribing to marketing emails. You're also acting like Nintendo just sends out shit like demo codes as promotional emails all the time and that this entire situation is totally precedented, when it is most certainly not.

Obviously if Nintendo had ever given anything substantial to its members through email and required you to opt in, everyone would have already had that box checked and there wouldn't be a firestorm of unhappy Platinum members right now. Naturally in the future we are all going to have that box checked, but this is something totally unexpected and frankly underhanded.

There is nothing childish about complaining when a business treats its customers poorly. There is something childish about repeatedly insisting that we are somehow in the wrong.
>>
>>263266540
because they choose at random.
You weren't chosen so of course you're not getting one even if you ask them.
>>
>>263266096
Yes, you are supposed to know that promotional emails don't mean simple advertisements that say "buy our shit".

Besides, the official release date for the demo is next week which you are free to download without any hassle. This is something exclusive for people who contributed to Nintendo, and contribution doesn't simply mean, "you bought are shit". Opting in for advertisements is also a form of contribution.
>>
>>263266675
It was not random. Codes were given out to everyone who met the requirements which have been explicitly stated, and it has also been explicitly stated that anyone who met the requirements and didn't receive a code should contact customer support because this was an error.
>>
File: villager3.png (862KB, 472x692px) Image search: [Google]
villager3.png
862KB, 472x692px
I got my codes and this is still the scummiest fucking thing Nintendo has ever done.

Fuck them, I'm dropping Club Nintendo and buying everything used from now on out of virtue. Great customer retention, fucking thousands of customers out of their rightful rewards is genius.
>>
>>263266750
no, they weren't.
>>
>companies give out beta codes to select groups of individuals, not just their most frenzied supporters
>nobody complains
>nintendo give a demo to select groups of individuals a week early and not just to their most frenzied supporters
>people are still going to get the exact product later
>everyone loses their shit
>>
I got an email and gave the codes to the people I know who were most excited for the game, one of which I actually met at the demo events.
>>
>>263266680
>This is something exclusive for people who contributed to Nintendo, and contribution doesn't simply mean, "you bought are shit".
>Opting in for advertisements is also a form of contribution.
Why are you reaching this fucking hard to try and convince a group of people who are rightfully angry that they are wrong?
>>
>>263262345
You'll be able to in a goddamn week, just be patient
>>
>>263262345
check your spam fag
>>
>>263266554
>Obviously if Nintendo had ever given anything substantial to its members through email and required you to opt in, everyone would have already had that box checked and there wouldn't be a firestorm of unhappy Platinum members right now.
There have been examples. The most recent one that comes to mind is the demo code for Tomodachi Life that some people received a couple of weeks before it was put on the eShop.

Just because you didn't care about previous offers doesn't make you right in this regard.
>>
>>263266782
care to share one of the codes?

goukiness @ gmail.com
>>
>>263266782
Spokin lyke a tru gaymore
>>
Codes have been dumped all over /v/ for hours now, if you haven't got one yet you're functionally retarded
>>
>>263267067
Sorry, I already gave them to my friends who were fucked over by Club Nintendo. Maybe if they had handled this like they should have there would have been more to go around!

>>263267135
What, are people not allowed to get angry for the sake of others anymore?
>>
File: 1409505908011.jpg (35KB, 349x324px) Image search: [Google]
1409505908011.jpg
35KB, 349x324px
>>263262819
It's great for getting used to Villager's moveset though. He's a fucking monster.
He's gonna get patch-nerfed.
>>
File: 1377577351346.png (230KB, 427x361px) Image search: [Google]
1377577351346.png
230KB, 427x361px
>>263266782
I can't stop wondering literally why. If it's supposed to be a reward, why doesn't everyone Platinum/Gold get it? If it's supposed to be marketing, why would you give it to fucking Platinum Club Nintendo members, the already most likely to purchase people in the fucking world and who have more than likely already been talking about it with peers?
>>
>>263265168

Japanese QR code link
Parsed Result
ESHOP://50010000025416.J00101Z00838

This is what I got from the japanese QR code, is there a way to get the download link for the other eshops? That might work, now if there was only a way to trace the download address everyone could get their demos now by making another QR code for the correct link and posting it here
>>
>all this autists killing their first borns just to get to play some shitty demo
>Gateway master race playing glorious full game in nipponese a full week before gaijin plebs without GWs get the chance.
>>
>>263266502
And there's precedent to support that an item which had a black market for its sale was considered a good.

>>263266537
Requirements.
>>
>>263267228
damn, ok no worries. Thanks anyway.
>>
If anyone has spare codes, add me on Steam. I'll buy you anything costing up to 20 bucks USD.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/svchost_
>>
File: 1409459544313.jpg (9KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
1409459544313.jpg
9KB, 258x195px
>>263267284
>>263266782
>mfw Europe doesn't have Platinum/Gold status so it was just given out randomly to anyone signed up with CN
Get rekt amerifats
>>
>>263267228
what?
>>
>>263267164
Let me help with that. I was actually hoping to save these up and go for a sales rush, but apparently all this beer's making me a bit more friendly than I should be.

NA/US codes:
A05VQXW71FT645FH
A05VVSSPNVWSC2L6
A05VX38HQVUESLUB
>>
Maybe you nerds didn't say the right stuff in surveys, they might be looking targeting people who have specific answers but of course you don't stop to think about that and prefer to bitch on an anime image board about how you're done with nintendo
>>
>>263266506
>having bad reaction time & reflexes
>>
>>263266925
But the thing is that they aren't rightfully angry. It's just that these people are feeling entitled for things that they aren't entitled too.

It sucks, but that's it. Blaming Nintendo for their own mistakes is just silly. You can argue that they can change their ways, but every company does this. They need to get the "customer is king" bullshit out of their heads.
>>
>>263267284
IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A REWARD, YOUR REWARD IS A CHANCE TO GET THE CODE, THEY LITERALLY SAID "Select Club Nintendo Platinum members will have received four download codes for the for demo." SELECT NOT EVERY WHY IS IT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND. JUST FUCKING WAIT. FUCKING. WAIT. HOLY SHIT I SHOULDN'T GET SO MAD BUT THIS IS GETTING SO FUCKING STUPID.
>>
Selling 4 codes.
Two NA
Two EU
Want in return:
Resident Evil 4 HD
Humble Indie Bundle 12 (Up until Second Teir)
Offers.

No bullshit
>>
File: 1409744308265.jpg (6KB, 127x200px) Image search: [Google]
1409744308265.jpg
6KB, 127x200px
>>263267856
>>
>>263267284
I guarantee this is how it went down:
>Shit, Platinum members were really pissed off at us for this year's digital rewards, we need to do something to make up for it or they'll stop partcipating.
>Let's give them an early demo for Smash Bros. It's the one game they're all going to buy, so they're all practically guaranteed to be happy with this. We'll even give them three more codes to share.
>Okay the codes have been sent out. Why are we starting to get complaints rolling in? Why is the Club Nintendo site getting hammered?
>Oh fuck, we forgot to tell them they needed to opt in to our promotional emails. Shit, it's too late now, there's no way for us to handle all of this ticket volume.
>Well the demo goes public in a week, surely they'll look past this. Besides, with all those extra codes we sent out, the ones who got them will just share them with the people who didn't, so everyone will still get to play it.
>>
File: 1407675405292.jpg (65KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1407675405292.jpg
65KB, 848x480px
>>263267856
>being this much of a jew
>>
File: 1110577906900.png (358KB, 2020x1956px) Image search: [Google]
1110577906900.png
358KB, 2020x1956px
>>263267856
>Selling 4 codes.

If people need to buy a fucking demo that's going to come out in a week, there fucking retarded.
>>
>>263268056
Or have far more disposable income than you do.
>>
>>263267960
yes and that's why they gave it to regions who don't even have platinum rewards you fucking braindead moron pull your goddamn head out of your fucking ass and put that shit you call a brain to work and try assessing the fucking situation properly jesus fuck you nerds are making me mad
>>
>>263267932
>>263267970
>>263268056

>not wanting to get free shit for free.
>>
>>263268056
What do you think Nintendo of America employees are making bank off of right now?
>>
>>263267756
Because the support topic on the Club Nintendo website clearly says that the codes were given out based on criteria, not lottery. It says multiple times throughout the FAQ that if you are sure you met the criteria to contact support.

"Select" members did get the codes. The ones who opted into promo emails.
>>
>>263268165
I put my codes up the moment I got them because I'm not a selfish asshole
> [email protected]
oh, you're 12, that would explain it
>>
Post the codes man :(
>>
>>263268056
It has unlimited uses. It's practically Smash 3DS light.
>>
First of all can't you fags just wait one week?
second of all, even if you use the excuse "but even if I opt out they shoulda sent it, I dont want spaaam" they barely send you shit anyway. Don't be so stupid. If you go as far as to be a platinum member don't opt out of emails, in case something like this happens again.
>>
>>263267756
I just proposed a situation where it isn't a reward as well. Learn to read an entire post before flipping out.
>>
>>263267856
Just go sell them on eBay you faggot jew.
>>
File: 1307644870610.jpg (34KB, 312x321px) Image search: [Google]
1307644870610.jpg
34KB, 312x321px
>>263268056
>there
*their

>>263268132
Sorry you don't know how to handle your money that you can't even wait a week to play a single stage demo.
>>
>>263268346
You sound pretty salty.
>>
>>263268140
Punctuation, nigger
>>
>>263262819
>One mode, 2 minute match, no online.
lame
>>
File: 1410472833260.jpg (105KB, 798x800px) Image search: [Google]
1410472833260.jpg
105KB, 798x800px
Got a code here for anyone who rolls a 69.
>>
>>263268056
>tfw when I make enough money in twenty minutes to buy a $10 demo code on ebay instead of spending hours begging on /v/
>>
>>263268481
roll
>>
Well why did you disable emails then? That's your fault. They asked if you wanted special offers, you said no.
>>
>>263268481
rolling
>>
File: feel it.png (62KB, 227x218px) Image search: [Google]
feel it.png
62KB, 227x218px
>>263268481

Fucking hell roll
>>
>>263268481
Rolling
>>
File: our father.png (189KB, 481x269px) Image search: [Google]
our father.png
189KB, 481x269px
Can a fellow NA bro send me a code? Let's help each other out, goddamn it
>>
>>263268481
Roll. Why not.
>>
>>263268481
[email protected]
>>
>>263268481
rolling again
>>
>>263267385

*Ahem* is there a way to do this or not? everyone should be finding out if this is possible
>>
>>263268481
ROLL
>>
I was platinum but wasn't sent a code so I bought one for $8 on eBay.

It could have been worse that was the cheapest you could get them for.
>>
>>263268481
Fuck it why not
>>
>>263268481
o shit, rollan
>>
>>263268481
A-again!
>>
>>263268481
Roll roll roll
>>
>>263268481
Sure why not
>>
>>263268691
*stabs you in the balls*
back the fuck off???
>>
>>263268481
rolling yet again
>>
File: 1393161943817.jpg (45KB, 235x269px) Image search: [Google]
1393161943817.jpg
45KB, 235x269px
>>263268481
Now look what you've done. This is a venting thread, now you've gone and turned it into a begging thread.
>>
>>263268407
Nope, I can just buy the Japanese version if I want. Still wasting money for a single stage demo with 5 characters
>>
You all begging is so goddamn pathetic.
>>
>>263268481
Hi
>>
>>263268481
People of earth give me your GET!
>>
>>263268481
rolling
>>
>>263268481
>>263268640
Let's try that again.
>>
>>263268481
Re-roll
>>
>>263268481
REROLL
>>
>>263268481
Third time's the charm. Right?
>>
>>263268481
guaranteed replies.jpg, but here i go
>>
>>263268481
Again
>>
>>263268481
rolling once more
>>
>>263268481
games
>>
>>263263502
>Do you want to get emails about special deals?
>"no"
> Okay, then I guess you don't want to get this email about a special Smash Bros deal :^)
>>
A05VUPL4YR1DL3Y6
>>
>>263268481
Rerollig
>>
File: 1409912651874.png (382KB, 435x502px) Image search: [Google]
1409912651874.png
382KB, 435x502px
>>263268590
rerollll
>>
>>263268481
Maybe now. I just want to play Smash.
>>
>>263268481
rolling another time
>>
>>263268481
this number though
>>
File: qh1.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
qh1.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>263262345
i got one
I got four.
>>
A05VDX7Y1F4DHQPB
Have fun, guys
>>
>>263268481
[email protected] go
>>
>>263268481
Again!
>>
Please spare a code for a loser like me if you have an extra. Will owe my life to you at a later date. :(
[email protected]
>>
>>263268481
This won't get it.
>>
Well I'm really pissed. I had platinum last four years and I had the box checked to recieve emails. But yet no codes
>>
posting code. all i want are some friends and some pics of rapunzel from tangled http://steamcommunity.com/id/Chocobag
>>
>>263268481
Last try
>>
>>263268481
rerolling
>>
>>263268976
haha nice try i just typed the first letters and then saw it
>>
>>263269041
P-please send me one. It hurts. A lot.
>>
>>263268481
rollingggg
>>
>>263262345
The requirements were have 2014 Platinum, Register a 3DS system, and subscribe to newsletters.

I had all three and got my codes.
>>
>>263268481
fuck
>>
Any yurobros got a code?
>>
>>263268481
REROLL AGAIN
>>
File: 94.jpg (59KB, 274x295px) Image search: [Google]
94.jpg
59KB, 274x295px
Anyone want a drawan of they're waifu for a NA code?
>>
>>263268481
Again...
>>
can someone just humor me as to why people would play smash casually? especially people with no friends? what's the point of playing smash at all if you're going to be shit at it? there's no story or anything redeeming for casuals and somehow they eat this shit up
>>
>>263268481
JK Rolling
[email protected]
>>
>>263268481
Again!
>>
>>263269178
Yes
I used it
>>
>>263268481
rolling again
>>
Free NA code;
A05V61WH0U0BDF9F
>>
>>263268481
rolling
>>
>>263268481
[email protected]
>>
>>263268481
Maymays
>>
>>263268481
make sure you send your finest dick pics as well :^)
>>
>>263263791
Stop being a faggot
For one thing this IS NOT a bonus. Its just a fuck you to everyone else. They aren't giving platinum users anything extra, they're just purposely withholding a finished demo for everybody who didn't fork over their shekels last year.
This is the same bullshit argument anti net neutrality faggots use (probably you) when companies make a "fast lane" that is just the normal speed but punish everyone else who doesn't pay .
This is the exact same thing.

Nintendo didn't give anyone a bonus. They just took what should've been distributed to everyone and fucked over everyone who didn't give enough money.
>>
>>
>>263268481
last try
>>
>>263268481
Again....
>>
>>263268481
roll
>>
>>263268481
Rollin rollin rollin woop
>>
File: aw yis.gif (749KB, 200x118px) Image search: [Google]
aw yis.gif
749KB, 200x118px
>>263262345
>tfw got codes
>tfw used one on my 3ds
>tfw gave away 2 to my buddies that have 3DSs
>tfw I sold one on ebay for 12 obamas
>>
>>263269045
Anyone use this yet?
>>
>>263269218
I don't know about Melee and 64, but Sm4sh has online.
>>
>>263268481
roll again
>>
>>263269218
it's easy to pick up and play, there's no complicated controls, it's fast paced and crazy shit happens on the screen with little effort
>>
>>263268481
Please. I won't even afford the full game, it's too expensive here.
>>
I'm feeling generous
A05V405N1F99SSQT

A05V85CG1TE489K7
>>
>>263268481
dsfdsfs
>>
>>263268481
>people getting 96s
>>
>>263268481
roll
>>
>>263268481
Geez
>>
>>263268481
Going for broke!
>>
>>263269279
I got it!! After 6 hours! Thanks anon.
>>
>>263269302
> they're just purposely withholding a finished demo for everybody who didn't fork over their shekels last year.
Actually, they don't even care if you did that. They just randomly picked some people out of a group that wanted their ad emails and fucked over the rest. People who met all 3 requirements STILL don't have their codes even after contacting them because they simply don't care as it was all intentional.
>>
>>263269302
Except in this case they fucked over people who gave them enough money but opted out of ads.
>>
File: s33sxd.png (203KB, 532x522px) Image search: [Google]
s33sxd.png
203KB, 532x522px
Got a Euro Sm4sh code? Want something in return? Check pic related: You may choose one of the games in return for a code. Here is my Steam handle:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MC_Ironbones/

I mean it, you can choose *any* one of these titles.
>>
>>263269421
Thanks
Now I can use both and play against myself with my 2ds and my xl
>>
>>263268481
last time i got it backwards rolling again
>>
>>263269323
good
>>
>>263269279
>61WH0U0BDF9F
>>263269484
Kindly fuck yourself with a cactus. I couldn't have been 10 seconds later.
>>
>>263268481
Yes.
>>
>>263268481
rolling
>>
>>263268481
Wow look guys I got the number in this post
>>
>>263268481
NOW
>>
>>263269496
>getting this assblasted about a week of exclusivity for a shitty demo
>>
File: 1410615677529.png (2MB, 1300x1734px) Image search: [Google]
1410615677529.png
2MB, 1300x1734px
I have a code for the anon with the best ass.
>>
>>263268481
i keep getting close to 60, and i'm not going to give up anytime soon
>>
>>263269498
Which is even worse
Imagine if Comcast had their fast lane bullshit, and then on top of that, you only had a 50% chance of your fast lane working.
>>
File: 140913_001.jpg (635KB, 1000x1776px) Image search: [Google]
140913_001.jpg
635KB, 1000x1776px
>tfw I'm playing full version
>>
>>263269661
This is a good cause.
>>
>>263269574
Try
>>263269045
>>
>>263268481

lol
>>
>>263268481
Do you really, now?
>>
>>263269693
What do you mean imagine? That's my experience with Comcast every fucking day.
>>
>>263268481
rooool
>>
>>263268481
>>263269661
ass
>>
>>263268481
Death.
>>
>>263268481
plz
>>
>>263269645
I'm playing it right now though. Doesn't change what they did.
>>
>>263268481
you can expect at least 20 more rolls from me
>>
File: 1210384393857.png (581KB, 970x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1210384393857.png
581KB, 970x1010px
>>263269720
What's your opinion on it?
>>
>>263268481
Again!
>>
>>263268481
roll
captcha tried angeRiot
>>
>>263268481
Rolling because I don't want it
>>
>>263269197
I'll take you up on that offer
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 640x1136px
>>263269661
>>
>>263269768
You almost got it, anon
>>
>>263268481
69 please
>>
>>263269720
How much can you change the controls?
This L button grab, R button shield, and control stick jumping is driving me crazy
>>
>>263268481
4u
>>
>>263268481
rolling around at the speed of sound
>>
>>263268481
contributing to thread death
>>263269045
>>263269737
already kill
>>
>>263268481
[email protected]
>>
File: 1337708261137.jpg (43KB, 404x465px) Image search: [Google]
1337708261137.jpg
43KB, 404x465px
>opt out of promotional emails
>cry when you don't get a promotional email

nintendrone logic
>>
>>263269909
BOOTY
>>
>>263268481
>64
Fuck!
>>
>>263268481
>>
>>263269862
It's fun and runs damn smooth, but then again my only experience with smash is about 15 minutes of brawl
>>
>>263269909
damn anon your ass is pretty
>>
>>263269908
Great!
Hit me up if you are serious.
>>
>>263268481
Why must i suffer.
>>
File: 1406187448818.png (270KB, 613x533px) Image search: [Google]
1406187448818.png
270KB, 613x533px
>68
>68
This is hell, right?
>>
>>263268481
this is like the 12th roll
>>
File: 1409735239217.png (2MB, 680x990px) Image search: [Google]
1409735239217.png
2MB, 680x990px
>>263269661
>>
>>263269991
I meet all the requirements and was opted in, yet somehow I got jewed out. Maybe I should call support, I have nothing to lose.
>>
>>263268481
Rerolling because fuck.
>>
>>263268481
if I win i will kill myself
>>
>>263268481
>>263268481
[email protected]
>>
>>263268481
I do love a good roll
>>
>>263268481
Again!!
>>
>>263269991
>get platinum status
>cry when nintendo parades around demo as a platinum reward but puts it behind an email wall for no particular reason when it could have been distributed any number of other sensible ways with far less backlash
>>
>>263268481
rollin blunts
>>
i have to take the train in one hour and the trip i 3 hours long please be so kindly and gift me a EU demo key i want to play

>inb4 playing in public
>>
File: HNI_0088.jpg (34KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0088.jpg
34KB, 400x240px
>>263269302
which is why we should just get the freaking eshop url if traceroute could be possible so everyone can download it by converting it into a QR code, but everyone's busy fighting over a free code and ranting, well... I'll be around playing smash on my region locked jap 3DS, got the game yesterday 12th lol, I'll be around, good luck
>>
>>263268481
ALLAHU SNACKBAR
>>
ITS A FUCKING BAREBONES AS FUCK DEMO AND YOU PEOPLE ARE BEGGING FOR IT AND PAYING MONEY FOR IT. goddamn pathetic lot.
>>
>>263270063
>>263270064
>>263270065
>>263268481
>>
File: 1410575204942.gif (676KB, 175x200px) Image search: [Google]
1410575204942.gif
676KB, 175x200px
>>263269909
>>
>>263268481
Eita porra.
>>
>>263268481
roweebs were
>>
>>263268481
loling around
>>
>>263268481
check em
>>
File: SuperSkrully.gif (7KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
SuperSkrully.gif
7KB, 100x100px
Its more annoying when you had opted for promotional emails and didn't get one.
>>
oh hey, wait a minute, isn't 69 one of the ungettables?
>>
>>263268481
rerererererolll
>>
>>263262819
Wasn't Brawl's airgame good?
>>
>>263268481
rolling rolling
>>
>>263268481
I'M NOT GIVING UP
>>
File: 1410433909316.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1410433909316.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>mfw I can kill threads just by saying "person who rolls a <number> gets a code
>>
File: 1405385373303.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1405385373303.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>263270028
Neat, I'm thinking of picking up a Japanese copy but I'm not sure. Also can you answer this guys question? >>263269932
>>
>>263268481
Fuck that, I'm hungry.
>>
>>263270247
oh god rolling PLEASE
>>
>>263270284
play along, friend
>>
>>263268481
I said

CHECK EM
>>
>>263270364
Yep, thanks Nintendo.
>>
>>263270276
You didn't fork over your shekels
>>
>>263268481
rolling
>>
>>263268481
loling around lol
>>
>>263268481
Ducks.
>>
>>263268481
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>263268481
One more time and then f this.
>>
>>263270263
I'm really feeling it
>>
>>263270276
I think there would be far less butthurt if it was genuinely a lottery instead of this whole email bullshit. No code because you weren't picked? Oh well. No code because of some unannounced requirement? Fuck that noise.
>>
>>263269421
just finished downloading the game
thanks based anon
>>
everyone in this thread gonna get banned
>>
>>263270193
they've done it with games before, it's not their fault you're retarded
>>
>>263268481
I'M GOING TO ROLL ENOUGH TO BRING THIS PLACE TO NONEXISTENCE
>>
>>263270369
>>263269932
Will do in a second. No idea how to quit arcade without losing.
>>
Got a code here. Left the THIRD character out of it.
Have fun guessing

ayylmao ayylmao ayylmao
>>
>>263268481
third times' the charm
>>
File: 1397857511522.png (53KB, 145x240px) Image search: [Google]
1397857511522.png
53KB, 145x240px
>>263268481
That was too close last time.

FINAL SHOT.
>>
>>263268481
roll
>>
>>263268481
My fingers hurt.
>>
>>263268481
immmmmmmmmm feeeling it
>>
File: 1410569219922.jpg (27KB, 456x445px) Image search: [Google]
1410569219922.jpg
27KB, 456x445px
OP here.

What have I done.
>>
>>263268481
HOLY ROLL BATMAN
>>
File: 1110569629521.jpg (338KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1110569629521.jpg
338KB, 1200x1200px
>>263270227
>/v/
>not being fucking retarded

People are buying this shit for 10$ - 30$ for fucks sake.
>>
>>263270581
Its time to roll
>>
File: 1397511832470.png (177KB, 326x373px) Image search: [Google]
1397511832470.png
177KB, 326x373px
>>263270369
Get a load of this guy!
>>
>>263270482
I forgot to type captcha, now I'm really feeling it
>>
>>263270626
Well we know what you didn't do.
>>
>>263270557
>>
>>263268481
rolling again and again
>>
Technically there's 2 stages, you can play Battlefield and the Final Destination version of Battlefield if you press X while selecting the stage.

It's a decent demo. Very limited, but what do you expect from a free demo? I like how it plays, and I'm looking forward to the full game.
>>
File: tda-append-hatsune-miku-044.jpg (33KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
tda-append-hatsune-miku-044.jpg
33KB, 512x384px
>>263270506
No problemo
>>
>>263268481
NOW ITS CODE TIME
>>
>>263268481
I wanna go home.
>>
i will give a code to someone who post a picture with a timestamp of the 3ds without the demo installed
>>
>>263268481

Rolling.
>>
>>263268481
HAVE MERCY ON ME
>>
>>263268481
>>
>>263268481
MY ROLL IS THE ROLL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS
>>
>>263268481

I'll take that thank you
>>
>>263270421
But I did have Platinum status.

>>263270493
Honestly I just don't get why they can give out multiple codes to individuals, but didn't bother to give them to everyone who qualified.
>>
>>263268481
going to keep rolling
>>
>>263270370
>literally just about to get it when >>263270369 makes a post no one cares about

This is too funny
>>
>>263268481
checkem
>>
>>263268481
IF THIS POST IS TRIPS OR QUADS GIVE ME THE CODE
>>
If I have learned anything from all this it's that I'm going to need to buy a physical copy because Nintendo's servers are going to be royally fucked on launch day.
>>
>>263268481
i never win anything but rollin it
>>
>>263270749
US code BTW
>>
>>263268481

haha, just kidding this is my actual roll
>>
File: Untitled.png (223KB, 2020x1956px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
223KB, 2020x1956px
>>263270369
code please

>>263268481
>>
>>263268481
Last time
>>
>>263270969
Winner.
>>
>>263268481
69 get.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>263270643
gotta check em
>>
>>263268481
HERE-HERE-HERE WE GO
>>
>>263270969
fucking finally
>>
>>263268481
ROLLLINNNGNNGNGNGN
>>
The reply to this that has the best looking banana will get a code. Max 10 replies with bananas. Other fruit need not apply.
>>
>>263266782
>b'awww i finally got something free and don't want the chance to get anything else for free for no effort
literally the definition of entitled baby
>>
File: 1392329614613.png (53KB, 476x577px) Image search: [Google]
1392329614613.png
53KB, 476x577px
>>263270969
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1536x2048px
>>263270749
Me please
>>
Look what we all became.
>>
>>263268481
hot damn
>>
>>263268481
I KEEP GETTING CLOSE
>>
>>263268481

COME THE FUCK ON
>>
File: banana.jpg (18KB, 400x422px) Image search: [Google]
banana.jpg
18KB, 400x422px
>>263271073
>>
>>263268481
one more time

>>263271168
kek
>>
File: maximumKek.png (387KB, 480x474px) Image search: [Google]
maximumKek.png
387KB, 480x474px
>>263270969
HEY NIGGERS, YOU ALL ALREADY LOST.
>>
>>263268481
what have I become
>>
File: 1327883104-screenshot.jpg (23KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1327883104-screenshot.jpg
23KB, 240x320px
>>263271073
>>
>>263268481
get?maybe? come on?
>>
>>263268481
l
>>
File: 1399779373858s.jpg (2KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
1399779373858s.jpg
2KB, 123x125px
>>263268481
there is no way in hell I'm getting this
>>
>>263268481
HOLY SHIT LAST TIME I MISSED BY A SINGLE DIGIT
>>263271168
>>
>>263263791
>entitlement

there's that word again
>>
>>263271261
>>263271204
I forgot to mention these shouldn't count
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 200x277px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 200x277px
well we fucking lost
>>
All of these people rolling, you do realize someone already got it, right?
>>
File: lovely banana.jpg (351KB, 1824x1368px) Image search: [Google]
lovely banana.jpg
351KB, 1824x1368px
>>263271073

>>263268481
Maybe this banana will help
>>
>>263270969
Enjoy, anon. :^)
>>
>>263271091
US?
>>
>>263268481
aoidrfhvKYERDSXCBKY
>>
File: sh-robbie.jpg (24KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
sh-robbie.jpg
24KB, 344x344px
IT'S ALREADY OVER
STOP
>>263270969
HE'S NOT EVEN GOING TO DELIVER
YOU DERAILED A REASONABLE THREAD FOR THIS
>>
Is it really worth it? Is life really worth it?
>>
>>263271079
>Tons of my friends got fucked over for no reason whatsoever
>Wanting to support a company that pulls this garbage

Just because I got handed a pacifier doesn't mean I don't see their bullshit. Anyone who thinks something is okay simply because they gain from it needs to learn to look at things from the perspective of others.
>>
>>263268481
THIS ROLL WILL BE A WINNING ROLL
>>
>>263271409

10/10 would make a chocolate shake with
>>
>>263271418
>Return
Yes please
>>
>>263271447
He delivered u nigr
>>
File: 20140913_002.jpg (157KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
20140913_002.jpg
157KB, 1000x563px
>>263269932
>>263270369
You can remap everything but movement.
That circle pad icon in the left corner disables jump with cpad. Maybe there is a way to switch movement to dpad, but no idea how right now.
>>
>>263268481
AERGRJT5555555555555555YJG
>>
>>263269932
you can move the L and R to any move, each move can be dragged and droped to other buttons on the 3DS to swap them around, jump on stick can be disabled
>>
>>263262345
What do you expect? You told the Big N you don't want promotions. The codes are a promotion. They were just doing what you asked, and not sending you promotions.
>>
anyone have a NA code? Watching the Giant Bomb ql makes me want to play it so bad
>>
File: 1402542510772.jpg (69KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1402542510772.jpg
69KB, 300x300px
>>263271469
>>
>>263271469
HOLY FUCKING
>>
File: 1398428910444.jpg (170KB, 1148x570px) Image search: [Google]
1398428910444.jpg
170KB, 1148x570px
>>263271073
his head looks like a banana
>>
>>263271613

>implying

>>263270969
>>
>>263271469
ya got it mate
>>
>>263271507
sent ;)
>>
File: 1351833701560.jpg (17KB, 480x455px) Image search: [Google]
1351833701560.jpg
17KB, 480x455px
>>263271469
too late
>>263270969
>>
>>263271558
Looks pretty shitty.
>>
>>263268481
Steam is Corporate Khan.

I believe.
>>
>>263271781
>>263271801
FUCK
>>
>>263271027
Mmmm I posted pic
>>
File: 1410614842753.gif (276KB, 438x327px) Image search: [Google]
1410614842753.gif
276KB, 438x327px
Okay guys. I rused you all.
I don't have a fucking code. I just saw an anon say that you can instantly derail a thread by saying "Hey guys I have a Smash code for anyone who's post ends in XX."
You killed a thread for literally nothing. I sent >>263270969 a verification email for an account at gaytube.com with the username "likeadamnfiddle." Go home and stop begging for a fucking demo.
>>
File: 1394239958269.jpg (23KB, 397x415px) Image search: [Google]
1394239958269.jpg
23KB, 397x415px
>>263270749
>>263270749
>>263270749
AYYYY BLAMO this went UNNOTICED
>>
File: Untitled.png (3KB, 537x39px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3KB, 537x39px
>>263270969
oh
>>
>>263271613
HOLY SHIT
>>
File: 1409783112740.gif (997KB, 273x314px) Image search: [Google]
1409783112740.gif
997KB, 273x314px
Just got 3 codes from my friend

Write "faggot" on your forehead with a marker and reply to this post with the image/email, and I'll give
>>
File: Miller is Ocelot.gif (2MB, 360x315px) Image search: [Google]
Miller is Ocelot.gif
2MB, 360x315px
>>263272094
Heh.
>>
File: 1307597439629.gif (42KB, 200x204px) Image search: [Google]
1307597439629.gif
42KB, 200x204px
>>263272094
>>263272076
holy shit, too great.
>>
>>263272076
>implying we are not at home posting in 4chan
>>
>>263272076
wow, you're an asshat. fuck you.
>>
>>263272076
>>263272094
TOPKEK
>>
I have a code to give away, I already gave out 2 for free. My last one I'll give away in exchange for drawing of Miku showing feet and post ID
>>
>>263272076
I love you.
>>
File: 1209489124781.jpg (33KB, 469x495px) Image search: [Google]
1209489124781.jpg
33KB, 469x495px
>>263272258
Mad as fuck

maybe you should stop begging
>>
File: faggot.jpg (108KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
108KB, 640x480px
>>263272161

[email protected]
>>
File: 1351833659199.jpg (14KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1351833659199.jpg
14KB, 406x364px
>>263272076
based
>>
File: miku feet.jpg (9KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
miku feet.jpg
9KB, 222x227px
>>263272323
didn't say i have to draw it
>>
>>263272442
email is [email protected]
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 167x192px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 167x192px
Im 2slow
>>
File: 1410467189167.gif (2MB, 390x212px) Image search: [Google]
1410467189167.gif
2MB, 390x212px
IS SOMEONE SCREENCAPPING ALL THIS?
HOLY SHIT I'M GETTING LIGHTHEADED FROM LAUGHING
>>
File: 1405826379083.gif (27KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1405826379083.gif
27KB, 200x200px
>>263263791
>Lucario fag baiting to piss people off.
Nobody cares how happy you are and that you're livin in the sunlight lovin in the moonlight and havin a wonderful time.
Fuck off.
>>
I'm not a platinum member. And even if I were, I wouldn't be able to redeem any code since my 3DS is on an older firmware and can't access the eshop (piratefag). I love smash, but I personally don't mind waiting for the demo to become publicly available.

If it were up to me though, I would give out demo codes to every Nintendo club member regardless if they've opted in to emails or not. They could have easily made it so you had access to your code if you logged into their website and bought enough games, or even just request an email.
>>
>>263262345
I agree OP. Some Plat members called and said they might be sending more out this weekend if you checked the box now, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

also goddamn beggars go somewhere else. Don't fucking derail the thread.
>>
>>263268481
rolling
>>
The demo supports local play with other players that have the demo too?
>>
File: 1405115178711.jpg (447KB, 1400x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1405115178711.jpg
447KB, 1400x1080px
>>263272893
dumb fuck
>>
>>263262345
>no Lucas alt
I'm not sure whether to get my hopes up or just accept the utter BTFOing...
>>
>>263272942
Yes.
>>
>>263272757
THIS
SOMEONE FUCKING DO IT BEFORE THE THREAD DIES
>>
>>263272942
yeah
>>
>>263272893
see
>>263272076
>>263272094
>>
>>263262345
You think that's bad, OP? I've been a member since 2007, got plat 4 years out of those 7, was registered for e-mails and I STILL DIDN'T GET A CODE.
>>
>>263272323
This is still up for grabs.
>>
>>263272745
>Posts Pornographic picture after being denied his code.
Someone is mad.
>>
>>263272993
>>263273123
Thanks
>>
>>263273297
already did it>>263272442
he hasn't delivered yet
>>
File: Jesus fucking christ.png (96KB, 1217x304px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus fucking christ.png
96KB, 1217x304px
>>263272076
This is disgusting, a thread talking about Nintendo's bullshit business practices and as soon as someone mentions a code, everyone jumps on it like rabid dogs.
>>
File: poorfag's reckoning.png (331KB, 1809x1075px) Image search: [Google]
poorfag's reckoning.png
331KB, 1809x1075px
>>263272757
>>263273102
Here you go.
>>
Here is half a code /v/
A05V4UTP
the other half will be posted to the first person that puts the greatest doujin ever
>>
>>263273729
http://hentaifromhell.org/kemoket-2-mayoineko-nakagami-takashi-shes-the-eye-candy-of-the-village-animal-crossing/

Here
>>
File: 1310007502106.png (522KB, 608x569px) Image search: [Google]
1310007502106.png
522KB, 608x569px
>>263273705
>>263273707
This too fucking great.

It's goddamn free too.
>>
>>263273729
whats a doujin :^0
>>
>>263273102
Threads are archived in /v/, my good amigo.
>>
File: heyguyswhatsgoingon.gif (695KB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
heyguyswhatsgoingon.gif
695KB, 245x160px
>this fucking thread
>>
>>263273729
Its clearly the Yuri and friends series from KOF. If you dont believe that, then you are a faggot and I dont want anything from you. Luckily for us both, we all know that Yuri and friends is the best.
>>
>>263264565
That's not marketing, you idiot. It's a simple notification about account information. The demo code, being a promotion, is marketing. A demo is probably the purest form of marketing there is, the free sample. So, yes, it's illegal to send one out if you have them turned off. Anyway, other anons in the thread already said that if you met the requirements, you can email Nintendo to get a code.
>>
>>263272076
no one is looking for a solution everyone is just ranting, Nintendo should've released for everyone if already localized

someone with a code and a way to trace links visited from the 3DS could help everyone and show nintendo how it's done
>>
>>263274232
i said posted your assward, dont bullshit me into this and post the damn thing
>>
File: image.jpg (325KB, 1024x718px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
325KB, 1024x718px
>>263273729
ammmmmm
>>
I have got 4 code and won't use any of them.

your turn /v/
>>
>>263274523
What do you want?
>>
>>263274523
How about posting them with one letter blanked out?
>>
>>263274523
I activate my trap card. "GIMME!" which allows me to control your mind into giving me 1-4 codes.
>>
>>263274523

You could be a bro and pass one to me, yeah? [email protected]
>>
>>263274523
Give it to me, you fucking bitch. Do it now. Fucking do it, faggot. DO IT.
>>
>>263274523
Turn this shitty roll thread again and let it die.
>>
File: PSV-010.jpg (100KB, 400x580px) Image search: [Google]
PSV-010.jpg
100KB, 400x580px
>>263274523
>>
File: 14106221953101.jpg (112KB, 798x800px) Image search: [Google]
14106221953101.jpg
112KB, 798x800px
Got a code here for anyone who rolls a 69.
>>
File: 1378358376906.jpg (43KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1378358376906.jpg
43KB, 500x359px
>>263274523
Can I have it?
>>
File: 1410546569043.png (110KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1410546569043.png
110KB, 500x381px
>these threads
I never knew just how pathetic a large portion of /v/ was

The best was that balding guy who wrote "Faggot" on his head last night
>>
>>263274523
I'll draw u're waifu
>>
>>263274850

Rollin'
>>
>>263274850
NEW MEME :^D
>>
>>263274850
>people will still role to this

Fuck everything
>>
>>263274974
Mad that you got trick, dumbfuck?
>>
>>263274850
Imma roll this shit
>>
File: 1407303607777.gif (85KB, 160x120px) Image search: [Google]
1407303607777.gif
85KB, 160x120px
Got a code here for anyone who rolls a 59!
>>
So you only get a code if you are a platinum member? I was one until it reset.
>>
>>263274850

eat a dick
>>
I will start posting my collection of Samus. Some kind anon will enjoy this pictures and send me a US code to my mail
>>
>>263275114
k
>>
>>263274869
File: caillounigga.jpg (327KB, 900x791px) Image search: [Google]
caillounigga.jpg
327KB, 900x791px
wil gib code if rol quads

:^)
>>
File: hi.png (11KB, 198x186px) Image search: [Google]
hi.png
11KB, 198x186px
THIS THREAD SHALL NOT DIE PEACEFULLY
ROLL 47 FOR 17 FREE CODES
>>
>>263275335
more like daillou, amirite?
>>
>>263275335
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbimBz1ZwIk
>>
File: Samus_Aran_by_geodex.jpg (347KB, 678x900px) Image search: [Google]
Samus_Aran_by_geodex.jpg
347KB, 678x900px
>>263275536
>>
>mfw I got 4 codes
>haven't played a sb since 64
>am pretty hype for the new one due to the /v/ hype
>no face due to not sure wat to do

wat do? delete the email with the codes?
>>
>>263275842
How about posting them with a blank character somewhere?
>>
>>263275842

[email protected]

Be a bro, anon.
>>
>>263275972
>being this much of a poor faggot.
>>
>>263275842
Help out your fellow niggas
Thread posts: 548
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.