[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the shittiest game you've ever played that you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 16

File: 20080207_2143134.jpg (27KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
20080207_2143134.jpg
27KB, 500x287px
What's the shittiest game you've ever played that you still enjoyed in a non-ironic manner?
>>
Alien vs Predator

I really like predators so I spent autistic levels of time playing the predator campaign.
>>
Why would I ever enjoy a game I deem shit? I would only ever play such a game ironically.
>>
Morrowind.

It's probably my favorite game of all time, and if not, definitely in the top five. It's just as shittily put together as anything else bethesda has ever done though.
>>
>>262660618
It doesn't have to "be" shit. Just the shittiest out of the games you've played.
Or, rather, the "worst" of the lot.
>>
>>262660431
Sonic Heroes
>>
Alan Wake, that shit was hilarious
>>
Fairly bad example but Saints Row 2 was a fucking horrific PC port and I still loved the shit out of it.
>>
WET
>>
25 to life
>>
Hyperdimension Neptunia.
>>
Dynasty Warriors series.

It is repetitive and the AI hardly poses any threat. But damn I love speeding into battle on a horse as a super powered historic figure.
>>
Treasure Master. It actually put a love in my heart for shitty video games, and my entire existence has become a journey to ironically enjoy every shitty video game from the past.

I've started to enjoy it unironically
>>
>>262660431
Dark Souls
>>
>>262660431
Destiny
>>
too human
>>
>>262660431
Resident Evil, the original PSX version. It was terrible in almost every way, but it was the vidya equivalent of a dumb, gory B-movie and it holds a special place in my heart.
>>
>>262660431
Who's this semen demon?
>>
/v/ convinced me to play Deadly Premonition long ago. Still haven't gotten around to it.

>>262661239
>thread derailment
>>
AvP: Extinction
>>
Dark Souls 2
>>
Marvel Nemesis was amazing with buddies
>>
>>262660431
crysis 3, not a good game but I liked how it played, the weapons and stealth felt pretty good
>>
At first I thought from the thumbnail that was Mitsuru. Then I was going to get upset.
>>
TF2
>>
kingdomes of amalur

definition fo a 5/10 game
>>
DOOM
>>
ur mum (^:
>>
Maximum Impact 2 and Soul Calibur 3, man PS2 had some jank as shit fighting games but man are they fun
>>
Five Nights At Freddy's.
It is really really overrated, but I still had fun playing.
>>
SNES Mario is Missing for the god tier soundtrack.
>>
Bound by Flame

I'm not sure why I enjoyed it. I could tell it was extremely mediocre the entire way through.
>>
>>262661674
Doom is one of the top three games of all time what do you even understand the question
>>
File: moot jew.jpg (57KB, 494x605px) Image search: [Google]
moot jew.jpg
57KB, 494x605px
Isn't it obvious? Hyperdimension Neptunia. I even bought the limited edition for Mk2 and V. It's a shit game, I hated it so much I actually turned on my computer and have it a 0 on Metacritic. But I need it. I need it to remind myself that I have standards.
>>
>>262661512
This game?
>>
Blood 2: the chosen

Is one of the worse follow ups to one of the best old school shooters ever made but I like it for some odd reason.

At least the nightmare levels are pretty ok
>>
>>262661612

I stopped playing TF2 when it started getting overloaded with hats and rediculous weapons that didn't fit the aesthetics.

Makes me a little sad that the makers put so much effort into making each class easy to recognise at a glance and all having unique weapon sets so that glance was all you needed to know what nearby enemies could do, only for them to throw all that in the bin.
>>
bubsy 3d
>>
>>262662042
Uli plz go
>>
File: Yakuza-dead-souls-ps3-cover-1.jpg (46KB, 250x290px) Image search: [Google]
Yakuza-dead-souls-ps3-cover-1.jpg
46KB, 250x290px
After Akiyama's bit it gets pretty fun.
>>
>>262661780
...I actually thought KoF Maximum Impact 2 was pretty good and wish they'd try to do another.
>>
>>262660431
Megaman X6.
>>
Resident Evil 5
>>
>>262660431
>Fable II
It was a bug and crash fest where is impossible to really die but I liked the shit of that game
>>
>>262662026
>baaahh hats ruined TF2
No, the awful balancing and general issues, some of which were present day 1 is what ruins the game
>>
>>262660431
A handful of DMM p2w games
I can't stop
>>
>>262661517
In the same vein as this anon, Crysis 2 was an enjoyable but not a good game that wasn't optimized for the type of landscape they created.
>>
>>262660431
>pic related
There's a shit ton wrong with it mechanically, no semblance of balance and just fuck the 2nd to last Paragon mission, because while it's doable it's such a pain.

And even with all that I still liked the concept of the villains as an assortment of freaks (fault zone is a qt), thought the collectibles were a cool way to promote replayability while fleshing out the world at the same time, plus gave you ultimate comic 1st issue previews, and you got to axe the heroes in systematic fashion as the story continued which I thought was pretty cool. Hell, just a year ago I learned there are actually finishing moves in this game, and I'm pretty sure this is the last time Wolverine's 90's animated series voice actor portrayed him.
>>
cursed crusade
first templar
lionheart

ill play anything involving the crusades
>>
>>262662301
I just wish the story was better in crysis and the games after the first one were a little longer
>>
Atlantis the Lost Empire for the PSX, it was a mediocre Tomb Raider clone but I 100% it
>>
Halo 4
>>
League of Legends
>inb4 dotard
I'm not a fan of mobas in general, but it's an ok way to kill time with friends who enjoy it
>>
Megaman 7
>>
>>262661856
>top three games of all time

Haha no
>>
Power Rangers on SNES. Or Metroid Other M.
>>
I know what's wrong with this one, so let's not dwell on the fact I said it at all, but I digress.
Other M.

>>262662153
My nigga.
>>
>>262662215

Hats ruined the LOOK of the game.

The bukkake of custom weapons fucked with the gameplay and the clean nature.

Most of the "balance issues" only cropped up in clan play and fuck playing a game like TF2 that seriously.
>>
File: LoMM.jpg (43KB, 432x522px) Image search: [Google]
LoMM.jpg
43KB, 432x522px
I spent way too many hours on it, too.
>>
File: fallout.jpg (95KB, 640x908px) Image search: [Google]
fallout.jpg
95KB, 640x908px
>>262660431
this
>>
>>262662558
Crysis 2 seemed to go in the right direction in my opinion, and the book that's more like a debriefing of the game was pretty good and some fun techno-organic babble that made it a fun read. Fuck 3 for shitting on the story and also killing Alcatraz off because of Prophet.
>>
File: Branwyn_-_Bladestorm.png (605KB, 756x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Branwyn_-_Bladestorm.png
605KB, 756x1200px
Bladestorm: The Hundred Year's War
>>
>>262660431
katawa shoujo
no joke, no troll
i'm super cerial right now
>>
File: rawdanger_cover.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
rawdanger_cover.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
>>262660431
This is one of the laggiest games I've ever played, and features a bunch of asians with bad canary-yellow hair-dye jobs as a result of Agetec's localization turning all the Japanese characters into Aryans.

But good lord, this game is hilarious.
I can steal hats from chefs instead of saving them from falling off bridges, and rub oil all over teachers stuck under pianos.
Shit's great. Absolutely great.
>>
>>262663074
at least they brought phyco back I suppose
>>
>>262660431
Dead Island. Make no mistake, that game is shit and I know it. But the combat can be really fun.
>>
>>262660431
Bullet Witch. The voice acting was great and I really liked the setting and the idea and everything. It feels like Bayonetta is the same character but in some kind of alternative universe.
Now that I think about it I really want to play it again. It really is fucking terrible gameplay wise though.
>>
>>262660431
i can't enjoy shit games. i do like some mediocre games like Quantum of Solace for the 360/PS3. game used the COD engine. really short game but i think it's really fun if you find it in a bargain bin.
>>
shadow the hedgehog
>>
No More Heroes.

Interesting characters and a comfy atmosphere made the game for me. At least the boss fights are good.
>>
File: worth.jpg (52KB, 507x269px) Image search: [Google]
worth.jpg
52KB, 507x269px
>>262663462

I really liked this one too.

>MFW you can play as a girl who gets bullied by other girls.
>>
>>262660945
i didnt think it was shitty, just real repetitive and got less scary later on. I really enjoyed it though, had it pre-ordered and everyhting.
>>
>>262661668
I fucking loved the demo. I wanna buy ot now that i remembered. Should I?
>>
Thinking about it. The Bouncer as a complete game was enjoyable for a while, even if it shit on any expectation the demo gave.
>>
>>262660431
Mind0. Filthy Persona rip off.
>>
File: 300px-At2-infel.jpg (14KB, 300x429px) Image search: [Google]
300px-At2-infel.jpg
14KB, 300x429px
Ar Tonelico 2
>>
King Kong
>>
>>262665076
pls no bully
>>
>>262660431
Army of Two
>>
maybe that south park fps
>>
>>262660827
that game is awesime
>>
>>262660431
hybrid heaven, even beat it back in the day

everyone thought i was crazy
i don't even watch wrestling
>>
File: 67282_front.jpg (174KB, 640x918px) Image search: [Google]
67282_front.jpg
174KB, 640x918px
don't judge me
>>
>>262661409
The original is from the first sayonara zetsubou sensei op. There was alot of parody openings.
>>
File: index.jpg (20KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
20KB, 263x192px
>>
>>262661929
I feel you my low-calorie nigga.
>>
>>262660431
Mobile Suit Gundam Crossfire/Target in Sight
for the PS3 launch.
>>
>>262660431
Dark Souls 2. It has some of the worst enemy placement I've ever seen.
>>
>>262666395
Who got Eureka Seven in my Gundam?
>>
>>262666395
>mfw my brother really enjoyed it
I played it for about 2 hours and fucking dropped it.
Too boring for me.
>>
File: HMC.jpg (92KB, 640x449px) Image search: [Google]
HMC.jpg
92KB, 640x449px
Holy Magic Century (Quest 64 for the yanks).
For some reason I played the absolute shit out of this game despite how terrible it's reputation is.
>>
Hotel mario
I regret nothing
>>
Hard to be a God
>>
True Crime series. Those games are really shitty, but I enjoyed them.

>>262661096
This too
>>
>>262660431
There was some arcade game, it was so shit you have no idea...

I don't remember the name, but the gameplay was horrible, the animations were horrible, the art was horrible, the sound was horrible.... But the story was so much shit that you just couldn't avoid finding it funny.

At first it's a common beat'em up and you go around kicking asses and all... Then out of nowhere the first boss appears and asks to be your friend, and then the protagonist goes:

> "BUT YOU'RE THE GUY WHO..."
> "Yes! But now I want to be your ally!"

And then they decide to do this with every fucking boss. But the best part is always:

> "BUT YOU'RE THE MAN/GIRL/WOMAN/GUY WHO..."
> "YES!"
>>
>>262666524
Muh nigga, everything was so bad, but I didn't care
>>
>>262660431
I don't know, invisible war maybe?
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.