[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r/ games that you can move around INSIDE a big moving vehicle,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: url.jpg (72KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
72KB, 610x343px
/r/ games that you can move around INSIDE a big moving vehicle, preferably in first person, examples:

- ships in Assassins Creed IV
- submarines in Silent Hunter
- spaceships in Space Engineers
- spaceships in Flagship(currently in development)

I really like this concept but its very rare to see this in games.
>>
>>262479984
I love the concept too, but I can't think of any other games off the top of my head that feature it except star trek online which I've never played.
>>
This is my video game fetish.
>>
In development we have Star Citizen of course. And Ravens Cry which is essentially Black Flag without the assassins creed shit.
>>
>>262480681
>Black Flag without the assassins creed shit.
Thanks to point it to me, i'll check this, i like the pirate/ship thing but the rest of the gameplay sucks.
>>
Halo 3
Battlefield 2142
>>
Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter
Mass Effect series
Dead Space series
>>
Monster Hunter 3, during the Jhen Mohran hunt.
>>
>>262481597
I don't think that really counts dude. It's the same shit as a platform really.
>>
>>262481501
I think OP is looking for games where the vehicle you are walking around in is actually physically moving somewhere within the game world, not just a static environment.
>>
>>262481730
OP here, yeah.
>>
>>262481837
Check out Mace Griffin then at least
>>
>>262479984
world of warcraft
>>
Uncharted 2 and 3 have a few set pieces that fake this pretty well.
>>
Guns of Icarus
actually pretty fun game
>>
>>262481068
>bf2142
>defending the mothership thing and jumping off the side just before it explodes
Damn I miss that game
>>
>>262479984
You don't know how much I've wanted this. Back when I was playing gta sa I wished so much to be able to just park an rv somewhere and walk around the inside of it for some reason. Like I was upset I couldn't
>>
>>262479984
I want a game like Black Flag, with coop, where I can run around my ship while my mate drives me around the ocean.
>>
Halo 3 and 4 (Elephants)
>>
>>262482227
This, I can't believe it hasn't been mentioned yet.
>>
>>
File: Highwind-ffvii-inside.png (241KB, 608x432px) Image search: [Google]
Highwind-ffvii-inside.png
241KB, 608x432px
>>262479984
>>
>>262481976
Holy shit, why haven't I heard of this game before. Is it open world?
Because one of my dream games is an open-world space bounty hunter game.
>>
>>262481068
>Battlefield 2142
Didn't they patch out moveable Titans early on because of server lag issues or some shit?
>>
>>262483151
Dunno, haven't played it in ages.
>>
>>262479984
Guns of Icarus

Star Citizen if/when it releases in 2050.
>>
>>262483382
>Guns of Icarus
Hell yeah motherfucker
>>
>>262482293
Holy shit so much this. I wanted to be able to drive the RV to a comfy spot and look out the windows from inside. I would just move the camera so it sorta clipped inside, and pretended instead.
I want an open world game where I can do this, with comfy rain pitter-patter. Not even white trash.
>>
>>262483684
Some new kikestarter zombie game called Survive the Nights has an RV that you can actually use as a home. Store things, cook and sleep in. I'm assuming that since there's going to be multiplayer someone can drive it while you're inside.
>>
File: LAAT.jpg (151KB, 1024x526px) Image search: [Google]
LAAT.jpg
151KB, 1024x526px
>>262479984
>Star Wars Battlefront 3

>LAAT gunship lands in front of you

>you jump into the troop bay without having to PRESS X TO ENTER

>it lifts, flys away, you don't fly out/die from glitch

>cram 15 clones in the back of a gunship and fly into battle

PLEASE DICE

PLEASE
>>
>>262483550
It's a shame it's dead now once you get out of the novice matchmaking.

I've only ever seen like 4 games running at a time.
>>
>>262484065
I have it but never play it. Didn't the devs say they wanted to make it open world eventually? That's what I'm waiting for.
>>
in gears 2 you ride around the big rig early in the game
>>
>>262479984
>ships in Assassins Creed IV
But you can't go INSIDE the ship.
>>
>>262484498
You can go in the captains quarters at least
>>
Lost Planet 2.

One level has you riding on a giant train in the desert as a enormous sandworm chases you. The train has a cannon on top that you have to manually load these big slugs into and then launch them at the worm. It's a boss fight, and mainly intended for 4 people, which little jobs each person could fulfill.

It's cool, but Lost Planet 2 isn't for everyone, and it is just that one boss fight.
>>
>>262479984
Not promoting it but there's an indie game that's a clone of minecraft where you can make any sort of shaped ship you want and have multiplayer in air fights. was pretty fun when I played it and pretty cool
>>
I like to build a big ship in Space Engineers and walk around inside while it coasts through space. There isn't much feeling of movement though (unless you accidentally fall out and the ship zooms off without you).
>>
Rodina. You have a space ship with a completely editable interior. You enter and leave it in realtime, no loading.
>>
Half the times a single-player game does this it's just moving the world around you to stimulate a moving platform, sorta like how spaceships work in Futurama.
>>
>>262482878
i loved this game but none of my friends ever wanted to play with me
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.