[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now we know why ice climbers were cut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

So now we know why ice climbers were cut
>>
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/sep/08/no-chain-grabs-super-smash-bros-3dswii-u-confirmed-japanese-demos-loading-screen/
>>
>>262398606
Not really a reason. With a 1 second latency, all they could do is a double grab and then the opponent could escape.

This would actually completly change the way to play them.
>>
>>262399259
Destiny sucks and so does Smash.
>tfw wii got it's online killed
>Cant just stick with the superior game
I am starting to hate Nintendo.
>>
I heard reports of comboing after throws being way more lenient in the final build than the E3 one, maybe this is why. They can increase frame advantage and decrease knockback without worrying about allowing broken chaingrabs.
>>
>>262399259
Shitposting like this and speaking on behalf of others, au revoir votre remarque
>>
>>262399259
>Brawl2.0 with a shittier combat and only a handful of new characters
Nice lies, chum.
>>
>>262402006
>Megaman
>WFT
>Villager
>Rosalina
>Little Mac
>Greninja
>Palutena
>Pacman
>Robin
>Lucina
>Shulk
>Bowser Jr
>Duck Hunt Dog
>Mii Fighter
See, that's only a handlful! They should add like, 60 characters!
>>
>>262403165
>>Lucina
Not him, but
>Including clones in the list

>>Mii Fighter
I am still mad they wasted slots on this, instead of Wonder Red.
>>
>>262403795
>Wonder Red
>2013 game
Yeah, they weren't going to add him after surveys were conducted back in 2012. Maybe Smash 5.

>Inb4 Roy
Fire Emblem had established itself as a franchise prior to Smash Melee so Sakurai was familiar enough with Fire Emblem crew to go talk to them about adding characters. That is not the same level of familiarity with Platinum games and Kamiya already hates Smash idiots and blocks them on a frequent basis.
>>
>>262403165
>good addition
>no one asked for it, but whatever
>alright, important IP on the rise
>alright, but no one really cares for it, Mario already has a bunch of reps in it
>good addition, but there was really no need to add him. still fits the game well
>a million other pokemon reps would be better than greninja. X/Y have been released for a while, no reason to do this. still fits the game well, so alright
>literally why. no one asked for it.
>partnerships with other companies and shit, and looks alright in the game, I'll allow this
>literally why more FE reps
>literally why more FE reps + sakurai's waifu. no one asked for this.
>alright
>no one asked for this. more unnecessary mario reps.
>what the fuck are they even thinking anymore
>makes sense with their social shit, but it's meh

So again, only a handful of them are good additions. Compare it to the additions of Melee and even Brawl, and you'd notice that the additions to either of these games were way better and more hype. Half the characters in the new one are unnecessary and unasked for.
>>
If they're not playable, they better be assist trophies. I rather a demotion than gone forever.
>>
>>262407416
Excuse me, but the original wording was exactly "only a handful of new characters" not "only a handful of good new characters". It's not my fault it was miscommunicated, and change is still subject to opinion.
>>
>>262398606

I just want one thing from the new smash: working online

I can't believe they shipped brawl with that netcode, it was literally embarassing.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.