Name every game where you play as a female.
W-what do you want anon?
Not even a decent furry, a fucking sparklefurry.
that animation is good enough to make me hard despite me not being a furry.
Metroid, Shantae, a bunch of Telltale games I'm sure, that one fucking horrible Zelda CD-i game where you play as Zelda, and so on. I can't think of every game in existence, who the fuck do you think I am?
I'm looking forward to seeing this finished.
Games With Female Protagonists
1. Faith - Mirror’s Edge
2. Samus - Metroid series
3. Jade - Beyond Good and Evil
4. April - The Longest Journey series
5. Yunica - Ys: Origins
6. Vella - Broken Age
7. Nilin - Remember Me
8. Lilith and Maya and Gaige - Borderlands series
9. Heather - Silent Hill 3
10. Jill - Resident Evil 1-3, Resident Evil Revelations
11. Terra and Celes - Final Fantasy VI
12. Lightning - Final Fantasy XIII, Lightning Returns
13. Every protagonist (and 99% of the cast) - Every Touhou game (and the fan-games)
14. Kris - Pokemon Crystal
15. May - Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
16. Leaf - Pokemon Fire Red/Leaf Green
17. Dawn - Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum
18. Lyra - Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver
19. Hilda - Pokemon White/Black
20. Rosa - Pokemon Black 2/White 2
21. Serena - Pokemon X/Y
22. Alice - American McGee’s Alice series
23. FeMC- Persona 3 Portable
24. Maya Amano - Persona 2 Eternal Punishment
25. Milla Maxwell - Tales of Xillia
26. Shanoa - Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
27. Carrie Fernandez - Castlevania 64
28. Charlotte Aulin - Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
29. Maria Renard - Castlevania: Rondo of Blood
30. Sonia Belmont - Castlevania Legends
31. Sypha Belnades - Castlevania III: Dracula’s Curse
32. Neptune - Neptunia
33. Nepgear - Neptunia MKII
34. Izuna - Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja
35. Maria Torres, Tomoe Tachibana - Trauma Team
36. Valerie Blaylock - Trauma Center: New Blood
37. Zelda - Wand of Gamelon and Zelda’s Adventure
36. Valerie Blaylock - Trauma Center: New Blood
37. Zelda - Wand of Gamelon and Zelda’s Adventure
38. Konoko - OniUlala - Space Channel 5 (and Part 2)
39. Estelle Bright - The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
40. Zero - Drakengard 3
41. Ellie - Monster Tale
42. Polka - Eternal Sonata
43. LayLa - LayLa
44. Red - Gunstar Super Heroes
45. Alissia - Alissia Dragoon
46. Kissy - Baraduke
47. Blaze Fielding - Streets of Rage Series
48. Hibana - Nightshade
49. Popful Mail - Popful Mail
50. Hikaru, Umi, and Fu - Magic Knight Rayearth
51. Princess - Magical Pop’n
52. Ki - The Quest of Ki
53. Ms. Pacman - Ms. Pacman
54. Ayesha - Atelier Ayesha
55. Rorona - Atelier Rorona
56. Totori - Atelier Totori
57. Meruru - Atelier Meruru
58. Annie - Atelier Annie
59. Alis - Phantasy Star
60. Nei - Phantasy Star II
61. Celica - Fire Emblem Gaiden
62. Lyndis - Fire Emblem (2003)
63. Eirika - Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones
64. Micaiah - Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
65. Sheila Crawford - Spy Fiction
66. Lucia - The Wing of Madoola
67. Kat - Gravity Rush
68. Aile - Megaman ZX
69. Ashe - Megaman ZX Advent
70. Princess Peach - Super Mario Bros 2, Super Mario 3D World, Super Princess Peach
71. Bayonetta - Bayonetta, Bayonetta 2
72. Athena - Athena series
73. Emily Hartwood - Alone in the Dark
74. Aline Cedrac - Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
75. Natsume, Ayane and Haruna - The Rapid Angel
76. Jeanne d’Arc - Jeanne d’Arc PSP game
77.Aveline de Grandpre - Assassin’s Creed Liberation
78. Sheila – Spyro: Year of The Dragon
79. Shantae - Shantae series
80. Nancy Drew - Nancy Drew series
81. Kameo - Kameo: Elements of Power
82. Spiritia Rosenberg - Rosenkreuzstilette
83. Grolla Seyfarth - Rosenkreuzstilette
84. Freudia Neuwahl - Rosenkreuzstilette Freudenstachel
85. Pamela Arwig - Rosenkreuzstilette Freudenstachel
86. Yuna - Final Fantasy X-2
87. Reika - Time Gal
88. Ellen Paige - Beyond Two Souls
89. Madison Paige - Heavy Rain
90. Hang it Up - Indigo Prophecy/Fahrenheit
91. Alta - Mighty Flip Champs
92. Luna - Mighty Milky Way
93. Patricia Wagon - Mighty Switch Force Series
94. Miku Hinasaki, Mayu Amakura, Rei Kurosawa - Fatal Frame Series
95. Agnes - Bravely Default
96. Nariko - Heavenly Sword
97. Nina Williams - Death by Degrees
98. Giana Sisters - Giana Sisters
99. Claire Redfield - Resident Evil: Code Veronica
100. Rebecca Chambers - Resident Evil 0
101. Lara Croft - Tomb Raider series
102. Joanna Dark - Perfect Dark
103. Solange - Code of Princess
104. Dixie Kong - Donkey Kong Country 3
105. Katia - Lost Kingdoms
106. Tara - Lost Kingdoms 2
107. Shoko - Liberation Maiden
108. Kerrigan - Star Craft: Brood War
109. Yuko - Valis
110. Madison and Crystal - Trouble Shooter
111. Tyris Flare - Golden Axe Series
112. All the main characters - Neptunia series.
113. All the main characters - Senran Kagura series
114. Clementine - Walking Dead Season 2
115. Chell - Portal series
116. Cotton - Cotton Series
117. Vanessa Z. Schneider - P.N. 03
118. Jennifer - Rule of Rose
119. Rosella - King’s Quest IV
120. Juliet Starling - Lollipop Chainsaw
121. Krystal - Dark Wizard
122. Rami Nana-Hikari - Keio Flying Squadron Series
123. Wryn - Bleed
124. Umihara Kawase - Umihara Kawase series
125. Hatsune Miku - Project Diva
126. The Guardian - The Guardian Legend
127. Maria - Legend of the Ghost Lion
128. Fiona - Haunting Ground
129. Kate Wilson - Hydrophobia
130. Naija - Aquaria
131. All Main Characters - Deathsmiles
132. Yohko - Devil Hunter Yohko (Genesis)
133. Rubi - Wet
134. Momohime, Okoi - Muramasa: The Demon Blade
135. Saria - Twinkle Tale
136. Elise - My World My Way
137. Recette - Recettear
138. Elise - Chantelise
139. Ellen - Folklore
140. Mackenzie - Touch Detective
141. Athena Sykes - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies
142. Alicia - Bullet Witch
143. Iji - Iji
144. Ashley - Another Code/Trace Memory series
145. Rayne - Bloodrayne Series
146. Shion and KOS-MOS - Xenosaga series
147. Anya - Stolen
148. Linda - Freak Out
149. Janet - Virtua Cop
150. Kurenai - Red Ninja: End of Honor
151. Lucia - Devil May Cry 2
152. Still life, series Victoria McPherson
153. Angela "Angie" Prophet - Psychotoxic
154. Entire Deathsmiles cast - Deathsmiles
155. Princess Allura - Trapt
156. Gina - Crazy Taxi
157. Angela, Lise, Charlotte - Seiken Densetsu 3
158. Jennifer Simpson - Clock Tower and Clock Tower: First Fear
the implication that there is a default male behavior is sexist
159. Alyssa - Clock Tower II: Struggle Within
160. Alyssa (different one) - Clock Tower 3
161. Raidy - Lightning Warrior Raidy
162. Kya - Kya: Dark Lineage
163. Amaterasu - Okami
164. Hana - Fear Effect
165. Silvia - Viewtiful Joe 2
166. Janine King - Blue Stinger
167. Jill - Drill Dozer
168. Alexandra - Eternal Darkness: Sanity’s Requiem
169. Monica - Dark Cloud 2
170. Linear and Pepper - Evolution: World Of Sacred Device
171. Lammy - Um Jammer Lammy
172. Cate Archer - No One Lives Forever
173. Kei Sagami - Maken X
174. Jennifer Tate - Primal
175. Gwendolyn, Mercedes, Velvet - Odin Sphere
176. Lillet Blan - GrimGrimoire
177. Aya Brea - Parasite Eve
178. Prisoner 849 - Unreal
179. Lotus Abstraction - Meat Puppet
180. Sakura Shinguji - Sakura Wars series
181. Orta - Panzer Dragoon Orta
182. Skye - Darkened Skye
183. Gradriel de Valendia - Princess Crown
184. Basically everyone - Twinkle Star Sprites
185. Delphi - Giants: Citizen Kabuto
186. Ayane - Tenchu
187. Madotsuki - Yume Nikki
188. Sabitsuki - .flow
189. Ib - Ib
190. Regina - Dino Crisis series
191. Rynn - Drakan
192. Marina Liteyears - Mischief Makers
193. Amelie - King’s Bounty Armored Princess
194. Serah - Final Fantasy XIII-2
195. Athena - Psycho Soldier
196. Maia - Summoner 2
197. Pratty - Summon Night: Swordcraft Story
198. Aera - Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 2
199. Blaze, Amy, Cream, Shade - Sonic Series
200. Lt. Lynn Kurasawa - Alien vs. Predator
201. Latisha - Toejam and Earl III
202. Momoko - Momoko 120% series
203. Nina - Secret Files series
204. Samantha - Gray Matter
205. Arle Nadja - Madou Monogatari series, Puyo Puyo series
206. Draco - Puyo Puyo SUN
207. Amitie - Puyo Pop Fever
208. Raffine - Puyo Pop Fever
209. Ringo - Puyo Puyo 7
210. Laura Bow - Laura Bow Mysteries (series)
211. Kit Ballard - Blade Kitten
212. Rena - Star Ocean: The Second Story
213. Nicole - Broken Sword
214. Zoe - Dreamfall
215. Kaitlin - Gone Home
216. Kelly - Gunvalkyrie
217. KAEDE Smith - Killer 7
218. Cornet - Rhapsoy: A Musical Adventure (Marl Kingdom series)
219. Kururu - Little Princess (Marl Kingdom series)
220. Mint - Threads of Fate
221. Nikki - Pandemonium
222. Millenia - Kagero: Deception II
223. Reina - Deception III: Dark Delusion
224. Allura - Trapt (Deception series)
225. Laegrinna - Deception IV: Blood Ties
226. Scarygirl - Scarygirl
227. Shyna Nera Shyna - Shilouette Mirage
228. Kate Walker - Syberia series
229. Lisa Rogan - House Of The Dead III
230. Lenneth Valkyrie - Valkyrie Profile
231. Alicia - Valkyrie Profile 2
232. Valkyrie - Valkyrie series (Namco)
233. Dorothy - The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road
234. Sarah Parker - Ground Control
235. Cecilia - Hexyz Force
236. Laura Harris/Paton - D and D2
237. Asha - Monster World IV
238. Koudelka - Koudelka
239. Yggdra - Yggdra Union
240. Thage - Eternal Poison
241. Prier - La Pucelle: Tactics
242. D'arci Stern - Urban Chaos
243. Frei - Rune Factory 4
244. Main character - Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town
245. MC - Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life
246. Miley - Cherry Tree High Comedy Club
247. Clarissa - Wild Arms XF
248. Lip - Panel de Pon
249. Furil - Panel de Pon 2 (Nintendo Puzzle Collection, GCN)
250. Lumisa Kosugi - La-Mulana 2
251. Roll - Mega Man: Powered Up
252. Call - Mighty No. 9
253. Elodie - Long Live the Queen
254. Francesca - The Krion Conquest
255. Utsuki and Sakuya - Kuon
256. Linda - Dreadout (Up-coming)
257. All playable characters - The Path
258. That old lady - The Graveyard
259. Aqua - Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
260. Toki - Time & Eternity
261. Scarlett - Venetica
262. Beth Wilder - Quantum Break (Upcoming)
263. Ayumi - X-Blades
264. Sailor Scouts - Sailor Moon series
265. Mirabel - Universe At War: Earth Assault
266. Marion - Gunbird series
267. Fio, Eri - Metal Slug 2 onwards
268. Danielle - Turok 3
269. Vikki Grimm - Portal Runner
270. Heroine - Sword of Mana
271. Heroine - Legend of Mana
272. Viola - The Witch’s House
273. Momo - Wonder MOMO
274. The Exile (Meetra Surik) - Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II (now canon female)
275. Claris, Helen - Nights series (female option child characters that control an androgynous “Nights” character)
276. Metallica - The Witch and the Hundred Knight
277. E’lara - Hunted: The Demon’s Forge
278. Akane Kurashiki - 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
279. Morrigan Aensland - Darkstalkers series (main character of the series)
280. Tia - Rosenkreuzstilette
281. Tyris Flare - Golden Axe Series
All the main characters - Neptunia series.
282. All the main characters - Senran Kagura series
283. Clementine - Walking Dead Season 2
284. Chell - Portal series
285. Cotton - Cotton Series
286. Jennifer - Rule of Rose
287. Rosella - King’s Quest IV
288. Juliet - Lollipop Chainsaw
289. Krystal - Dark Wizard
290. Rami Nana-Hikari - Keio Flying Squadron Series
291. Wryn - Bleed
292. Umihara Kawase - Umihara Kawase
293. Hatsune Miku - Project Diva
294. The Guardian - The Guardian Legend
295. Maria - Legend of the Ghost Lion
296. Fiona - Haunting Ground
297. Kate Wilson - Hydrophobia
298. Naija - Aquaria
299. All Main Characters - Deathsmiles
300. Yohko - Devil Hunter Yohko (Genesis)
301. Rubi - Wet
302. Momohime, Okoi - Muramasa: The Demon Blade
303. Saria - Twinkle Tale
304. Elise - My World My Way
305. Recette - Recettear
306. Ellen - Folklore
307. Mackenzie - Touch Detective
308. Athena Sykes - Phoenix Wright 5
309. Alicia - Bullet witch
310. Iji - Iji
311. Ashley - Another Code/Trace Memory series
312. Rayne - Bloodrayne Series
313. Shion and KOS-MOS - Xenosaga series
314. Anya - Stolen
315. Linda - Freak Out
316. Janet - Virtua Cop
317. Kurenai - Red Ninja: End of Honor
318. Still life, series Victoria McPherson
319. Angela "Angie" Prophet - Psychotoxic
320. Entire Deathsmiles cast - Deathsmiles
321. Princess Allura - Trapt
322. Gina - Crazy Taxi
what the fuck??
you can't win with these feminists
if you made a game about shopping and relationships, it would be reinforcing female stereotypes
if you make a game with a woman fighting crime and shooting bad guys, it's a female acting like a man
what do you guys want?!?!
323. Jennifer Simpson - Clock Tower and Clock Tower: First Fear
324. Alyssa - Clock Tower II: Struggle Within
325. Alyssa (different one) - Clock Tower 3
326. Kya - Kya: Dark Lineage
327. Amaterasu - Okami
328. Hana - Fear Effect
329. Silvia - Viewtiful joe 2
330. Janine King - Blue Stinger
331. Alexandra - Eternal Darkness: Sanity’s Requiem
332. Monica - Dark Cloud 2
333. Linear and Pepper - Evolution: World Of Sacred Device
334. Lammy - Um Jammer Lammy
335. Cate Archer - No One Lives Forever
336. Kei Sagami - Maken X
337. Jennifer Tate - Primal
338. Gwendolyn, Mercedes, Velvet - Odin Sphere
339. Lillet Blan - GrimGrimoire
340. Aya Brea - Parasite Eve
341. Prisoner 849 - Unreal
342. Lotus Abstraction - Meat Puppet
343. Sakura Shinguji - Sakura Wars series
344. Orta - Panzer Dragoon Orta
345. Skye - Darkened Skye
346. Basically everyone - Twinkle Star Sprites
347. Delphi - Giants: Citizen Kabuto
348. Ayane - Tenchu
349. Madotsuki - Yume Nikki
350. Sabitsuki - .flow
351. Ib - Ib
352. Regina - Dino Crisis series
353. Rynn - Drakan
354. Marina Liteyears - Mischief Makers
355. Amelie - King’s Bounty Armored Princess
356. Serah - Final Fantasy XIII-2
357. Athena - Psycho Soldier
358. Maia - Summoner 2
359. Pratty - Summon Night: Swordcraft Story
360. Aera - Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 2
361. Lt. Lynn Kurasawa - Alien vs. Predator
362. Latisha - Toejam and Earl III
363. Momoko - Momoko 120% series
364. Nina - Secret Files series
365. Samantha - Gray Matter
366. Arle - Puyo Pop
367. Laura Bow - Laura Bow Mysteries (series)
368. Kit Ballard - Blade Kitten
369. Rena - Star Ocean: The Second Story
370. Nicole - Broken Sword
371. Zoe - Dreamfall
372. Kaitlin - Gone Home
373. Kelly - Gunvalkyrie
374. KAEDE Smith - Killer 7
375. Cornet - Rhapsoy: A Musical Adventure (Marl Kingdom series)
376. Kururu - Little Princess (Marl Kingdom series)
377. Mint - Threads of Fate
378. Nikki - Pandemonium
379. Millenia - Kagero: Deception II
380. Reina - Deception III: Dark Delusion
381. Allura - Trapt (Deception series)
382. Laegrinna - Deception IV: Blood Ties
383. Scarygirl - Scarygirl
384. Shyna Nera Shyna - Shilouette Mirage
385. Kate Walker - Syberia series
386. Elise - Chantelise
387. Lisa Rogan - House Of The Dead III
388. Lenneth - Valkyrie Profile
389. Alicia - Valkyrie Profile 2
390. Dorothy - The Wizard of Oz: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road
391. Sarah Parker - Ground Control
392. Cecilia - Hexyz Force
393. Laura Harris/Paton - D and D2
394. Asha - Monster World IV
395. Koudelka - Koudelka
396. Yggdra - Yggdra Union
397. Thage - Eternal Poison
398. Prier - La Pucelle: Tactics
399. D'arci Stern - Urban Chaos
400. Frei - Rune Factory 4
401. Main character - Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town
402. MC - Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life
403. Miley - Cherry Tree High Comedy Club
404. Clarissa - Wild Arms XF
405. Lip - Panel De Pon
406. Elodie - Long Live the Queen
407. Francesca - The Krion Conquest
408. Utsuki and Sakuya - Kuon
409. Linda - Dreadout (Up-coming)
410. All playable characters - The Path
411. That old lady - The Graveyard
412. Aqua - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
413. Marie Tanner - Holdover
414. Dove - Sealark
415. Soldier - Faria: A World of Mystery and Danger
416. Samantha Peters - Secret Files: Sam Peters
417. Mona De Lafitte - A Vampyre Story
418. Arche Plumfield - Fortune Summoners: Secret of the Elemental Stone
419. Mina - Return to Mysterious Island 1-2
420. Rusty - Rusty
421. Lucrezia Visconti - Croixleur
422. Nyalra - Diadra Empty
423. Phoenix Wallis - Culpa Innata
424. Freesia - Fairy Bloom Freesia
425. Tron Bonne - The Misadventures of Tron Bonne
426. Pocky - Pocky & Rocky
427. Becky - Pocky & Rocky with Becky
428. Elf; Amazon; Sorceress - Dragon’s Crown
429. Dr. Eva Rosalene - To the Moon
430. Main Character - Hatoful Boyfriend
431. All protagonists - Tokimeki Memorial Girl’s Side 1-3
432. Heroine - Shin Megami Tensei
433. Mery - Survival Kids
434. Hitomi Sakuragawa - Otometeki Koi KakumeiLove Revo!!
435. Gradriel de Valendia - Princess Crown
436. Maria - Knights in the Nightmare
437. Nameless Knight - Dicing Knight Period
438. Bunny - Bunny Must Die!: Chelsea and the 7 Devils
439. Scarlett - Divinity : Original Sin
440. Yunou – Crescent Pale Mist
I give it a 1/10 because you have Rusty in it.
>Name every game where you play as a female.
Actually its not that hard.
Female characters are GREAT for removing "douchiness" of the character, allowing a more powerful character without looking cheesy.
Werewolf. That's all I really know though.
As much as I hate furries, I honestly don't see a problem with this. Her work seems really innocent and harmless.
>this nigga can't selectively ignore things in the same context
It's like a woman holding an M82A2. You get hard over the gun, not the girl.
Here, you get hard over the animation, not the characters. I'm no furry.
Over the course of the entire history of video games, we were able to scrounge together a list of over 400 female heroines. Not even protagonists, just heroines.
Truly this is a victory for us.
>It's all part of the plan to turn /v/ SJW Furry.
You actually believe this don't you?
How far back are you referring to?
If anything, /v/ is less furry than it use to be. I remember us having Hardblush comic dumps back when Marty was first being introduced as a thing.
It's pretty good, man, for a WIP. The finished parts look nice. It's got that uncertain "flowing" quality to it that can't really be described, only felt, like something psychedelic.
It's quality animation, shitty content.
This guy already made a list superior to the one you're asking: http://pastebin.com/EuxZMbWT
It does not include shitty obscure games from game makers or flash games.
Step it up.
SJW = pathetic patriarchy system, where all men MUST BE WHITE KNIGHTS and obey THE POWER OF THE VAGINA!!!
Furry = Men that want to fuck/be fucked by imaginary animals and bows to no real 3DPD shit
Can you see the incompatibility here?
/v/ did this like a few months ago. I made the original google doc.
>tfw I actually read this webcomic.
and liked it.
I wouldn't go that far. I like jerkin' it to furry smut as much as the next faggot. However, I'd totally bone a dude IRL as well. I draw the line at using my body to advance my career though.
You are blinded by your hate of furry content.
I get the same feeling from watching it that I get when I see a really fucking good porn artist that draws a fetish I absolutely hate. More or less, "why can't that guy be one of us, we could use his talent."
If they were humans, and dancing to a different song, you would be totally okay with it.
Here's my harkness test:
>Does it have human intelligence or greater?
You can fuck it.
Fuck it anyway.
>can it talk or otherwise communicate with language?
You can fuck it
You can fuck it.
>is it of sexual maturity for its species?
Fuck it either way.
Gronk means HARDER.
If they didn't, why the fuck those tumblr faggots are all white knighting and orbiting all those "damsels in distress"?
They don't want the part where "a man rules the woman" of the patriarchy.
But the part where men is forced to hunt women and to supervaluate it and protect it at all costs? the part where "women and children first"?
This they will never, ever, EVER let go.
>tfw my little sister rarely ever chooses the female protags if there is at all an option
>tfw my little sister rarely ever chooses female characters in Mario Kart/Party/Smash
I don't get the fascination with dictating who can play what gendered characters. My little sister doesn't care to play Daisy or Peach, and doesn't care if I choose Rosalina and rear-end her off the map.
Gender/race/creed of the protagonists don't matter.
The Touhou series has 30+ playable characters, not including fan games. All of them are girls
>That list is all protagonists/characters you take direct control of
Even if its only for a small portion of the game and not the main protagonist. What are those women complaing about?
I recognize that art anywhere.
Man I love her art. Her animation ability is pretty gr8 too.
Now if only she'd update Zoophobia more often.
I FUCKING GREW UP WITH THIS MOVIE AND FUCKING TUMBLR TAKES IT OUT BACK AND RAPES IT.
WHATS WITH HER FUCKING HAIR.
You know actually now I want to make a mecha animaton of that. It would have a SJW, a jazz musician, someone who is like Spike from Cowboy Bebop, a fighter, and a furry, and they would hardly even get along. But when they team up, they become the Furry Shakin' Jazz Adult Swim Zoe Quinn High Kick Internation Defense Forse.
Don't forget her movie.
>Has to be a furry to appreciate such gorgeous art
Nah man, this is too good to be something only furries could enjoy. The art style isn't like any other and its full of expression and color. I love it.
>smooth, colorful, and expressive
I hope you don't influence the animation industry.
Take it easy, it's just a drawing.
>Vivian actually came to /co/ to talk to us in a thread about the video
Jesus, it feels like 90% of the Furry Webcomic artists are /co/mrads
>See animation from a friend
>Wow this is not bad
>Look up their tumblr
>talk about jobs in animation
>"just out of college"
Thanks for reminding me I'm a talentless, useless hack, internet.
Please don't ever buy anything animated.
I want good animated works and I don't want your taste influencing anything.
Its not a furry webcomic. Its a webcomic that just so happens to have furries in it. Its filled with a wide variety of interesting creatures.
Yes it does.
The patriarchy is a whole system where women is turned into some sort of supervaluated trophy and men is pressured into a trophy hunter.
But the whole system breaks when the "trophy" start to use their supervalue to control men.
Also, most of those "SJWs" probably would submit instantly to a "hot vampire guy".
>But the whole system breaks when the "trophy" start to use their supervalue to control men.
No, this has been the case since civilization began.
it's how we were actually able to get as far as we did.
If we didn't, we wouldn't have survived.
Vivian isn't a furry. You can design furry characters without wanting to fuck them, or necessarily be a part of the community.
She's also stated that she's more than happy if furries or whoever else enjoys her work for whatever reason. She seems like a pretty cool lady.
Its certainly jumpy, but I'm not sure that's a bad thing. It also fits considering its depicting a really cheerful character singing and dancing.
Its also incredibly smooth and colorful, which is something I love.
They're out there I'm sure, though it would be cool to see more varied characters in animation.
I would pay a very large some of money to have a spell put on me to be a girl temporarily.
I would love to see what it's like, but I don't want my body to be changed into that form through surgery, I'd want it to feel organic.
I'm not transgendered or anything, just very curious as to what it would be like.
On the other hand,
>that body type
I don't know how to feel about this
I'm not sure why you think possessive objectification is the core of a patriarchy. Possibly a symptom of one, but certainly not what it stands upon.
Also not sure why you're bringing up vampire fantasies.
so they have made games. no wonder they keep whining. their games are complete shit. cant handle that the rest of the industry has fun. thank fucking god japan doesnt give enough of a fuck like these retarded western devs.
Not in the way you imagine.
Women withheld sex except to the strongest/best mates.
Men had to basically prove themselves to women and provide for women and put themselves in danger, daily, for women and their families to get food for them. Because quite frankly, a man was disposable. If a woman was lost, your ability to reproduce more people in that group drops drastically.
If a man is lost, it's no big deal.
It's very simple.
Women had innate value just by being female for a very very long time. Men could survive by providing for just themselves and put themselves in MUCH less danger and risk.
But they didn't. So they could reproduce. or have a chance at it.
Women used men for food. Men used women for the chance to procreate.
we had to do this to survive as a species early on.
I think that was already posted. Have this instead:
>so they have made games. no wonder they keep whining. their games are complete shit. cant handle that the rest of the industry has fun.
So, yes, as I said. When they do make games you will whine that they are ruining gaming.
Holy fuck, this needs ended.
The last thing we need is /v/ to be tainted by furries again.
Except for the majority of societies where daughters were owned by their fathers and "sold" them to other men in exchange for a dowry. I think the only examples of what you said exist in the post-medieval era or in rome/greece.
I wouldn't give a fuck if they weren't shoved into my face. give it its own genre "feminist pandering" or something and then do whatever.
If they didn't interfere with the rest of the industry it wouldn't be a problem.
It's what happened and it worked and it got us where we are.
It's important to realize this happened because it tells us that those instincts are very likely still in us and like most things with evolution, don't go away quickly.
It's biologically in us to be like that.
And to pretend that's going to go away just because we say so is...foolish.
Especially when we can prove that a lot of the ways we select and prefer our mates is biological.
Our emotions are biological. Needs, wants, desires, all biological.
And very instinctual. We like to think we've more control over ourselves than we do. But the more we find out about ourselves, the more bleak the outlook is for the concept of "free will."
>Still getting mad over anything "furry"
closed the video in 2 seconds.
>shit pop song
I hope you get bone cancer.
I would totally sex that What's Her Face
Why don't you go play with your dolls you fucking child? Maybe you can "purge teh emprah" there.
Why can't a woman "acting like a man" be acceptable. You want shitty stereotype shopping games or something? Unfortunately there are plenty of those, but I don't even think grill gamers play them.
How are they shoved into your face?
Because some websites talk about them? You don't have to read those websites. If you find some 'journalist' who only covers stuff you hate, ignore that person, like you would if they talked only about car mod racing games and you didn't give a fuck about cars.
>Except for the majority of societies where daughters were owned by their fathers and "sold" them to other men in exchange for a dowry.
Some of its basic functions are to protect the wife against ill treatment by her husband, since a dowry can be a conditional gift; to help the husband discharge the responsibilities of marriage, since the dowry makes it possible for the young man to establish a household; to provide the wife with support in case of her husband's death.
Yes and no. Taken in the aggregate there are all sorts of interesting signs about what people seem programmed to biologically prefer. However, NO individual ever conforms 100% to the conceptual 'norm'. No one is normal, and no one person's actions can be completely predicted by that model.
It's important to be aware of what our tendencies are, but it's also silly to hold down that those tendencies can never change and that absolutely everyone will have them at all times.
It's possible to make entertaining games about girly stuff (dressup is girly, but dressup is also pimping your car and changing your armor.) There are some shopping games in the casual games market that people who are into that kind of thing think are fun. It's just that not everyone wants to play casual games. Many girls find them boring.
If you like it then that's that. Don't let others dictate what you do.
What do you mean? That it looks furry? That doesn't matter. Why must something having an anthropomorphic animal in it suddenly make it some horrific thing? Relax. If you like it, allow yourself to enjoy it, and don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.
You guys were useless and only spawned more furry spam.
/v/ defeated furries by simply letting em alone.
hahahah, who i'm kidding.
/v/ crushed the soul of the furries that came, remembering em that the next actually good furry game will never come, and that sonic will just keep getting worse, and that pokemon is pretty much the only thing left.
All the brightness, all the color, all the jumping and yiffing is gone.
They're just shells with ears of what they used to be.
Yeah, that's annoying, but game of the year shit is always obnoxious no matter what gets picked unless you happen to have the exact same opinion of games as the editor of the site in question.
I doubt there's ever been a game of the year award given that I'd agree with.
If there's one thing that I'd like to see come out of gamergate, it's a greater awareness among readers that it is fundamentally impossible for games to b reviewed and scored objectively, and that you should always, always consider the bias.
Look at you, spouting your little memes. You paint toys and play with them, you always shove it down people's throats, and your life revolves around it. You are a ponyfag, and as a result your opinions are invalid.
I didn't say anything about blaming society. I said that no one conforms to supposed normality 100% of the time.
Let's say men are programmed to prefer large breasts. On average, bigger is better. But there are plenty of men who love the delicious flat chest, or hand-hold size breasts.
>Quinnspiracy/Gamergate/etc was all just a ploy to make furries look good and be accepted on 4chan
>By the time it's over, moot will make a legitimate /fur/ that becomes the most active board on the site
I'm not anti-gay, I don't even have that right. It's not that I hate alternative lifestyles, it's just that presenting them in such a black and white view is dishonest. Just because degeneracy isn't noticeably wrong doesn't mean it should be embraced so quickly.
>No actually, you can''t know about a game coming out without being told in some way.
Like special streams?
Well the problem is with game stores or direct streams you know it's all advertisement. Journalism is supposed to provide a secondary viewpoint to the 100% corporate hype train.
The fact that I am coming to /v/ for my "Journalistic" fill bodes ill.
> it's just that presenting them in such a black and white view is dishonest.
This is true.
>Just because degeneracy isn't noticeably wrong doesn't mean it should be embraced so quickly.
>Journalism is supposed to provide a secondary viewpoint to the 100% corporate hype train
What do you think the corporate hype train is, anon? Gaming magazines is how they sell to you, not the advertisements. It's all part of a bigger scheme
But on the other hand, the 4chan tainted furs are a different kind of
Regular furaffinity furries are dramawhores that need the internet to be "motherly wombs" to protect their "sensitive world", and any sort of negativity will trigger the drama whore.
But when they come here, they get kicked around like a fuzzball until they fucking man up.
And when those return to furaffinity, well, hilarity ensues.
Actually degenercy and embracing the more primal human instincts and emotions does dissolve a society from within. Rome didn't weaken due to it's strong moral values, it weakened because it was hedonistic in all things.
Except that games 'journalism' literally is a corporate hype train and has been for decades. They only get the games to review because the companies give them to them free, sometimes with presents attached, and with hints that the gravy train will cut off if they don't play nice. There've been stories about the weird swag some of the larger companies have sent along with their review copies...
At least the new releases tab on Steam is a straight list of games with no amount of bribery to change it... so far. Not much info there though unless you go into the reviews and forums for each title.
Gogo Bomango, from the webcomic that's not a webcomic.
>/v/ is full of hate-filled bigots who hate trans people and women
>ignoring the Husbando General and Persona threads
Yeah we get it, you know what we want. Just give us the fucking porn you cock mongrel
OH THAT'S WHY THERE'S NO FUCKING PORN
Hang around /ic/, they're helpful. You'll make progress. I believe in you!
I feel like people don't look if there isn't a picture.
Okay animation, using a lot of tricks to make it seem smooth and way too much is unfinished.
But the fact that its animated to an incredibly vapid pop song takes away anything that could have been good.
He almost caved, almost.
Can you really blame the guys? That's like motherfucking Dio Brando walking around in his bulgiest spandex shirt and crotchless pants.
You are going to get attention whether you want it or not.
>I'm not furry but I enjoyed it
>I like ke$ha
Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go masturbate to Amateur milfs who I image have fallen on hard times, it makes it even more real for me.
I love that every Resident Evil thread devolves into bara porn, Chris/Piers sadness, and talking about how all the guys look better than the girls.
It's one of the reasons I'm still here.
They are being ridiculous assholes about it, though. Also the friend is being racist. That shit makes me uncomfortable.
WHO THE FUCK DOESN'T LIKE DELICIOUS BROWN GIRLS?![/spoilers]
>since when are you into brown chicks
Isn't a hateful comment. Although in a city where brown girl means THAT it's almost nonsensical.
>since when are you into perfection
>You're not allowed to have a negative opinion
>2010s are all about trying to make the whole world a fucking safe space for special snowflakes and retards.
This will never end will it?
>Back in the days of yore this wasn't acceptable
People think this...mods flip flop to much now a days.
The problem is that the "no furry" rule has no fucking clear definition, some mods will only ban you if you go full furfag, some will ban you just for posting a picture of an anthro game character
No I don't care whether or not they are bigger.
>Bigger than handheld is a waste
That makes no sense, and you're using "handheld" to compare breasts? Haha you fucking loser. You belong on Tumblr. Fuck off.
Are you the same vorefag that started shitting up the Chunky Kong thread
For what purpose? Rules already require something to be on topic to whatever board, so that'd make anything blatantly furry and not about anything in particular banned. Many boards ban porn, so that means there'd be no furry porn either. If the rule was removed completely the only place for just blatantly furry art and discussions that aren't about anything in particular is /b/. It'd also stop the banning and attacks on people who post comics depicting anthropomorphic animals in /co/, cartoon characters in /co/, video games depicting such creatures in /v/ (as well as characters from games), and the same for /a/ as well as pretty much anything that has some relevance to whatever board. What reason is there for that rule to exist?
>feet not on ground
>back not even arched
I was actually disappointed when it got to the black and white part and there was less moving around. I felt like things should have kept moving around constantly. I wanted it to keep moving smoothly and bouncing around like it was.
Done to piss people off
Done to piss people off
I've never met a furry who wasn't an avid shitposter.
Maybe I should specify, furry AVATARFAG tripfag shitposter.
I know its a work in progress. I know it'll have color later. I was just worried the animation wouldn't change very much from what we currently see, especially since most of the complaints I've seen about it seem to amount to it having too much going on.
People don't become furries to piss people off.
Tripcodes piss people off but they don't actually do anything, so the only people at fault are the ones pissed off.
As for furries shitposting, that just means you haven't met one yet. Obviously if they aren't shitposting they probably aren't going to be very noticeable or stick out very much.
Avatars aren't allowed so removing that rule shouldn't change anything. Though I do know some furries on /b/ use them.
Pretty sure people aren't supposed to discuss anime on /v/ either, at least not make threads about it. It has to be vidya related. There are anime video games of course.
If people didn't talk about anything related to video games then furry shouldn't be on FAF's video game section. "Stay on topic" and all that jazz.
>people don't become furries to piss people off
And yet they do anyways.
Hell, I even like some furry porn, there's some good shit in there. But the second you make it a crucial part of your identity I want nothing to do with you.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME NIGGER /g/ IS HALF ANIME
Now kindly go back to whatever big ol' furpile you came from and stay there.
Not really sure what you mean. Its just a term used to describe a fan of something. There's always people who go overboard with stuff, but a lot of people who aren't really all that bad happily accept the idea of calling his or herselves by whatever term any large group of fans of something give themselves.
Yeah but people reference and post pretty much anything without any trouble. Things only become a problem when there's a blatant thread made that has absolutely nothing to do with vidya.
And the guy was probably originally trying to make the point that things shouldn't be banned just because some bad posters post that stuff.
Furry is banned because furfags always take it too far. There's a reason ponyfags got their containment board and their posting locked the fuck down outside of it.
Now seriously, SERIOUSLY, go back to furaffinity or wherever.
That's what that thing is? Whenever I go to take a shower that thing is in there looking at me, haunting me, making me ask "what the fuck is that thing and what does my baby need with it?"
No, and here's why:
/v/ isn't afraid of SJWs because when SJWs get offended they just run away. You know what furries do? They stand their ground. They're too fucking persistent for their own good.
Let's settle this shit once and for all /v/.
I need to know.
>Taking my request
I'm looking forward to it!
>There's a reason ponyfags got their containment board and their posting locked the fuck down outside of it.
Because people who hated it would not stop bitching about and people used that troll and shitpost.
That's a generalization.
As for MLP, it got too big for its own good. Too many people overly obsessed about something at the same time. Its popularity has since died down anyways. I doubt that if /mlp/ didn't exist /co/ would be flooded with pony at this point in time.
Its a character from the game Solatorobo.
You mean false flagging? Either way, that sounds like an asshole thing to do. There are less dangerous ways to do so, and false flagging still attracts people of the same mindset as >>262279404 says.
Furfags generally take too far in places where people "hate furries because its trendy".
They feel like bugs bunny facing Elmer Fudd.
Compare the /v/ when the warhammer faggots and "yiff in hell" was a rule to now.
Yes, /v/ now have more furries, but its not that pornspamming fest it was.
>i doubt /co/ would be flooded with pony
This is the board that kept /hsg/ running for a year with no updates
This is the place where /frg/ lasted an entire year after the movie
so, while you guys are arguing whether or not is okay to get your wee wee up over a video, this girl is out there making awesome and stylized animations and getting somewhere in life..
god this place is pathetic -.-
Here be a better straw pole
dude im the same way, i just think some furry art is hot as fuck. im into furries the same way im into asians, they're gross and pretty weird and id never wanna talk to them or be around them but some of the time they're attractive
I first played it last year, but basically.
Come to think of it pic related is more recent.
It'll certainly be lasting a good long while what with upcoming content, but probably for this year.
Next year UnterTale will probably be out, and I'm sure at some point in the near future some other good game featuring anthropmorphic characters will come out.
I think its more like 1 game per year at this point.
I guess, ignoring all the indie stuff that goes under the radar
May I direct you to
60% flurries, meh
Holy duck thank you guys for not wearing those fucking tails on your pants that is literally the most beta thing you can ever possibly do omg
I know a dude in the anime club at my college who likes wearing a tail. A girl from my highschool used to like wearing a tail and/or cat ears too.
I think they're cute to be honest, even if they are weird.
It does have anthro characters in it though.
I mean, we grew up on anthro characters so who cares. However, I do care about shitty art with anthro characters, or some art that tries waaaay to hard to maintain the animals appearance while losing the appeal of looking cartoonish.
>Be first day of school
>Kid in graphic design class is wearing two tails
>Looks like he hasn't showered in weeks
maybe its a lifestyle or maybe its just graphic design
I met one of my old best friends from middle/high school and I asked how he was without thinking. He said "Do I know you?" and I stumbled away saying "sorry wrong guy" It reminded me that all of the people I met from birth to a few years ago will never know what happened to me and I am completely gone from all of their lives. Also hard work and no sheckels.
I can confirm this. Graphic design careers are full of furfags.
>giving a seminar as a volunteer
>obnoxious furries keep talking during lecture and fiddling with their laptops
>mfw they're browsing furry porn in the open
I'm sure you aren't forgotten by everyone. What's important is that you realize that yourself. It sucks that your old friend didn't remember you. Some people need a refresher in order to remember who someone is exactly though, especially after its been a while. You might've been able to job his memory. Nonetheless even so, it isn't super important that someone from your past remembers you. No need to look back at the past. Just keep looking towards the future. Make new friends. Meet new people. Always keep someone in your life. If you do that, you'll be remembered for as long as you live, and no doubt some of those closest to you would probably care even long after you're actually gone.
I have a bit of trouble remembering some people I used to hang out with, and considering how many years its been I doubt they could recognize me. Voices, faces, etc change. Time weathers away one's mind.
That blew my fucking mind. File name 2 op 4 me
fuck minor edit
it'd be three images of her. And not sure if I can pull off fucking the viewer, thats either six figures or three half figures if POV, whick doesnt do the ass justice. I could just go floating ghost dick and make it easy.
if you run out of time in this thread! you could always upload them on the Vidyart booru. Can't get banned for fur on there.
Or if you have an art blog or something we can follow, all the better
search nocebo on e621 if that happens. Right now its all shit on there though, since I was worse when I made that stuff
this is the most accurate example of my abillities to date
>Suck at drawing
>Want to draw
>Hate drawing on paper.
Is getting a cheapo tablet a good idea even if its only used for personal doodles that'll suck shit?
I remember when werewolves were unstoppable forces made of bloodlust and anger
as someone put it, tablets are "like sharpie on ice". it will need some getting use to, not to mention looking at screen while drawing but you can correct your drawing indefinitely without tearing paper apart.
your post doesn't shine with enthusiasm tho, so it might end up as a dust collector. best suggestion i can give is post your works somewhere you get praise while actually hating each and every thing you draw ending up wishing to improve.
I wonder what will happen as the furry movement grows.
When suddently all those girls surrounded by "beta white knights" start to lose their ranks, when suddently they have to compete with gadget and can't stand a chance against her.
I like to think all the really bad furries just fuck off to DeviantArt never to be heard from again.
I know it isn't true, but at least I've never seen the obnoxious ones here.
Practice with MSPaint with a mouse, not even joking. If you can git gud at MSPaint drawing you can git gud at anything. I used DoD to git gud because of the frequency of the drawings and the bizarreness of the subjects, I was always out of my comfort zone and striving to better myself in unexpected ways.
>best suggestion i can give is post your works somewhere you get praise while actually hating each and every thing you draw ending up wishing to improve.
This. Also don't touch /ic/ except the sticky
Actually its a bit better than you think.
/v/ is a massive gigantic green and purple pill that makes you man up.
Every bad furry that stays here for too long stops being a bad furry because he's finally on a place that criticizes his bad actions and truly praises his good ones.
Deviantart/furaffinity furfags never get any real criticism because "everyone is correct" on those nurseries.
sort of like that, yeah. Pic related fucking another girl with a goocock, only to draw the other girl in (or pull her entire self into the other girl) and either absorb them into her-granting her breast and ass expansion as well as a hyper orgasm, or transform the other girl into a goo girl as well, maybe?
I don't want to get in the way of other requests though.
a sentai parody done by the same writers that makes sentai shows themselves
It is fantastic.
The gif depicts the main character's powerup wherein he fuses with his waifu.