[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
This is all your fault, isn't it, /v/?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 387
Thread images: 62
This is all your fault, isn't it, /v/?
>>
>>259870864
I would honestly love for him to delay it just to change the roster, not because I hate the roster, but because leak faggots are gay.
>>
>>259870864
fake
>>
>>259871113
This. Leakfags ruined everything
>>
>delay the game
I want this
>>
Would be glorious. I honestly wouldn't mind.
>>
>>259871215
thank you for pointing it out anon
i would have never figured it out and probably wait until 2017
>>
Was some leak confirmed?
>>
I actually wonder what the pic of the day will be

Probably just pretend like nothing is happening
>>
>being sakurai shill

literally the worst
>>
>>259871113
>>259871323
>Implying he won't already delay the Wii U version until 2015.

Remember when Brawl was supposed to come out in December of 2007?
>>
>>259871540
>inb4 it's a pic of Ice Climbers and /v/ explodes

Honestly though you're probably right, it'll either be a menu or some random ass trophy.
>>
>>259871521
yep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DPjbS6KD5o
>>
>>259871540
He's going to give us bullshit filler pics until the game comes out as punishment.
>>
>>259870864
Pic of the day will be Sakurai looking at the leaks on his screen monitor. Follow up pic will be one pic of him putting a pouting expression
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPEfsZouSLs
>>
>>259871779
I didn't know that a month's delay was that bad.
>>
>Sakurai was pissed about 64 leaking and wanted to sue
>Sakurai got pissed about Melee leaking
>Sakurai got ultra pissed about Brawl cutscenes leaking

Sakurai is literally going to go on a genocide at this rate.
>>
File: 3i2td4bq.png (137 KB, 508x657) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3i2td4bq.png
137 KB, 508x657
>>259871789
I really hope Sakurai disproves the leak somehow. It would be fucking amazing to see everything just blow up.
>>
File: citationneeded.jpg (144 KB, 550x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
citationneeded.jpg
144 KB, 550x700
>>259872012

>Sakurai was pissed about 64 leaking and wanted to sue
>>
>>259871821
So just more Smash Run shit then?
>>
File: lewd meter 1.png (79 KB, 553x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lewd meter 1.png
79 KB, 553x200
>>259872130
Post lewd of this semen demon
>>
File: 1408434233945.png (573 KB, 621x672) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408434233945.png
573 KB, 621x672
>>259870864
Slowly revealing the character roster is stupid as hell anyway. There should be more for them to talk about than character reveals.
>>
>>259871996
The game was meant to be released in December, but then it got pushed back to January, then pushed back again to March.
>>
File: no.jpg (743 KB, 1024x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
no.jpg
743 KB, 1024x1280
>>259872265
>>
Good, maybe in 2 years you can make THE FUCKING GAME GOOD YOU FUCKING HACK
>>
>>259872424

Don't worry, Project M will fix it.
>>
File: 1403146595005.jpg (104 KB, 900x602) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403146595005.jpg
104 KB, 900x602
>>259872393
>>
>>259872271
>Slowly revealing the character roster is stupid as hell anyway

But it builds hype before the game is released. Just look at the Hyrule Warriors threads. Finding out the whole roster, as well as the fact that there's only 13 people, completely killed the hype.
>>
>>259870864
>Punishing the public for an internal issue
Fuck Nintendo
>>
>>259872393
>then pushed back again to March.
In the US. Japan still got it in January.
>>
>>259871113
>anti-leak fag btfo
>>
>if fill phish made ssb
>>
>>259871113
I almost kind of want him to do that, too, but Nintendo is straight-up not going to let it happen. Brawl wasn't necessary to push hardware, Smash 4 is.
>>
>>259872671
I don't remember any sources saying it was an internal issue, especially since it was a video from ESRB.
>>
>>259871779
"HOLY SHIT GUYS LOOK ITS SONIC! ohbythewaythegameisdelayedafewmoremonths"
I hated that day
>>
>>259872849
Maybe Smash 5 will come quicker than expected
>>
RELEASE THE GAME ALREADY
>>
>>259872862
Some guy from NoA was sending the videos to ESRB and leaked it.
>>
>>259872653
UMvC3's roster got leaked the day it was announced and that didn't kill any hype or excitement.

The problem with hiding a roster in these types of games is that you create expectations that will probably never be reached, so when the final roster comes out, everyone's going to be bitching and complaining about it.

Had HW come out from the get go and say what the final roster count as going to be (but not reveal the characters) then the disappointment would've been lower (for some people of course)
>>
>>259872653
What they should've done was announce the boring stuff first and build up to the exciting ones.

If Mega Man had gone unannounced and this leak came by people would be creaming themselves and throwing their money at Nintendo, even if nothing else had changed.
>>
Sakurai was pissed about SSE cutscenes being on youtube, this leak will push him to stop keeping the roster a secret. Good job fuckers.
>>
>>259872653
My point was there should be more about the game that is exciting enough to keep a surprise than Characters. Nintendo tends to milk shit like this for hype more than any other dev.
>>
File: 1363079600739.jpg (25 KB, 495x381) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1363079600739.jpg
25 KB, 495x381
>>259872265
>semen demon
>>
File: 1390432453868.png (168 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1390432453868.png
168 KB, 400x400
>>259873101
If you're talking about that article in that one thread from gonintendo, I say take it with a grain of salt because its only source was Neogaf.

Its surprising how many people can be fooled with the old "dad/friend works at nintendo" excuse
>>
>>259872012
Source on your bullshit? The only thing Sakurai wasn't happy about was Brawl cutscenes leaking because they were supposed to be a reward for playing story mode.
>>
>>259872862
The leaker either worked for nintendo or was friends with the guy who worked for nintendo who was in charge of making the videos for ESRB
>>
>>259872575
>(laughs)
>not [laughs]
>>
>>259871540
>Pic of the day
>Here's the actual copy of the game, and not that faggy copy we had those guys at ESRB look at
>>
>>259873528
>not [raughs]
>>
>>259873421
Not him but its called using common sense
>>
File: 1406653636080.png (248 KB, 500x456) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406653636080.png
248 KB, 500x456
>>
Why would he be pissed about 3 character leaks when Gematsu leaked every other newcomer except Lucina/Robin? You're acting like this is bigger than Gematsu
>>
>>259873481
We don't know if its actually inside Nintendo or inside ESRB. At least I have yet to see any evidence to support either. The only thing we can confirm is they are using Brazilian technology
>>
http://strawpoll.me/2424163/
>>
>>259872271
>Game about individual characters fighting on set stages
>More for them to talk about than the characters and stages.

You're a special kind of retarded sir.
>>
>>259873816
Because this has actual photo and video proof of being real.
>>
>>259871809
Man Shulk looks fucking boring as shit.
>>
So does the leaker still have the copy? from what I assume not since all leaks are from the same copy and have been circulating around the internet for 6-8 weeks now

So we won't know the full roster.
>>
>>259873816
Actual video was leaked. One that matches current gameplay physics
>>
>>259873987
Sorry but almost everybody believed the Gematsu leak up until the Lucina/Robin announcement. Gematsu didn't need photo/video proof.
>>
>>259873726
Common sense would also say that ESRB has a possibility of leaking it since the video was supposedly designated to them. It can go either way.
>>
>>259873816
because gematsu was bullshit
>>
>>259873816

Because gematsu wasn't a leak, it was an incredible prediction.

>except lucina and robin

He missed Bowser Jr, Rosalina, the Dog, Dark Pit and Dr Mario and was wrong about Chrom and blew himself up when he went >hur enjoy my good friend shulk and it turned out to be Robin.
>>
>>259870864
So, ridleyfags btfo?

Fucking finally. People thinking a monster the same size as Samus' SPACESHIP was going to get in because they scaled down Ganondorf and Bowser a little bit were fucking stupid.
>>
>>259871971
I love these.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH3QsczwIa4
>>
>>259870864


good.

I didn't want to play your shit game anyway.

I'll stick to Brawl Minus.
>>
>>259874298
I don't believe it was an incredible prediction, I believe he had some actual newcomer information but added some of his own guesswork to stay relevant.
>>
>>259871971

>Frozen

Kill yourself
>>
>>259874264
>Common sense would also say that ESRB has a possibility of leaking it since the video was supposedly designated to them. It can go either way.
No it wouldn't, since if it was leaked by the ESRB that would be 1. A first in literally ever. 2. A leak done by someone that was easily trackable, not just losing his job, but also getting sued because he signed an NDA.

It's clearly it was someone falseflagging/farming the ESRB.

That much is obvious, it's also old footage going around for at least 2-3 months before it was made public. So don't expect any new leaks.
>>
Why is everything my fault? Go fuck yourself
>>
>>259874257
Gematsu only had word of mouth and trust. This has substantial and easy to access video proof and photo evidence.
>>
>>259873151
>UMvC3
It did, the roster is shit
>>
>>259874298
>>259874701
In most cases with actual leaks, people will throw in fake information between the real so that it won't seem like a leak but like a well-guessed guess.

It's pretty common tactic to get out under NDA actually.
>>
>>259874298
Did he every mention that the newcomers in his "leak" were the only ones? For all we know Sal was only told the ones that were going to show up in Directs.
>>
>>259874885
Because people weren't hyped for fucking Pheonix Wright, Strange and Rocket. Hell, Hawkeye was hyped up after people seeing his trailer.
>>
>>259873151
God, that day was fucking hilarious.

Every character pick was awesome. I mean, people (including myself) were upset that it wasn't a DLC upgrade option AND it existed in the first place when MvC3 was obviously rushed to market when it wasn't done just to "counter" MK9 but god, were those glorious picks.

>Rocket Raccoon BEFORE he had GotG movie to make him mainstream
>GHOST RIDER
>DOCTOR STRANGE
>PHOENIX WRIGHT
>FRANK WEST

Capcom also acknowledging the leak in interviews but not pretending it never happened was also a lot better than Nintendo's "head in the sand" strategy, but Nintendo is almost always socially awkward.

>>259873168
I'd be sympathetic if Smash 4 wasn't so fucking biased towards his Kid Icarus.
>>
>>259874490

And then there's the Duck Hunt dog barking at the end.
>>
>>259874885
>Rocket Raccoon
>Phoenix Wright
Eat shit m8
>>
>>259874913
>>259874701
>>259874991
>defending falseness this hard
>>
>Dr. Mario
I refuse to believe it.
>>
>>259874751
That makes sense. Though if the leak was internal, it should be easy to track.

While it does make sense, the ersb is not outside the realm of possibility just because of its perfect record. People have done some stupid things in the past.
>>
>>259873792
>gets pissed and starts leaking all the joke characters they added during testing phases
>interest in the game goes up 300%
>sakurai explodes into sushi
>>
>>259875641
>not wanting FLUDDless Mario
>>
>>259875908
I want FLUDD gone period

Why the fuck didn't they just replace it with the spin jump thing from Galaxy and keep a tradition of updating him with recent stuff? Did they think he'd be encroaching on their precious Rosalina's moveset?
>>
>>259876091
Who fucking knows. And Rosalina doesn't even have it.

Point is, Doc with Tornado could be a thing so that justifies him being in the game.
>>
>>259874490
That one is actually great.

>>259871971
That one is garbage.
>>
>>259875908
>>259876091
>>259876227
Just wait; it'll be fucked up, and he'll still have FLUDD
>>
File: 1396997895739.jpg (123 KB, 688x387) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396997895739.jpg
123 KB, 688x387
>>259875641
>>259875908
>>259876091
On one hand, Dr. Mario is good because it means we'll have a Mario with a B-Down that isn't useless.

On the other, Sakurai could go full troll and give Dr. Mario the FLUDD anyway.

But if you think about, it considering the FLUDD was only in ONE game, was almost as hated as tripping was in Brawl, and the Tornado became canon with Super Mario Galaxy, we shouldn't have to have a CLONE to fix a design decision that makes no sense.
>>
>>259874490
MY SIDES
>>
>>259872556
This. I just hope a homebrew for the wii u will come out soon.
Smash 4 will be fun. When project m2 comes out, it will be masterful fun.
>>
Anyone know how Duck Hunt fights? Anyone know if Dr. Mario is different.
>>
>>259871113
>>259871289
>WAAH. I WANTED TO DISCOVER HOW SHITTY THE ROSTER IS ON MY OWN.

He did us a favor
>>
>>259875475
>>defending falseness this hard
I'm >>>259874913
And I'm not defending anything, I'm just saying it's a grey area to get out under NDA.

It happened with the Pokemon leaks, and it happened during Gematsu, at least try to argue.
>>
Anyone have a collage of the anti leakers being BTFO?
>>
>>259875183
> Implying Brawl wasn't biased towards his Kirby creations

SSE was a Kirby game with Nintendo characters as co-stars to Kirby, Meta Knight, and Dedede's shenanigans.
>>
File: 1403626340154.png (3 KB, 325x384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403626340154.png
3 KB, 325x384
>>259876442
>>259876494
If he does give Doc a FLUDD, I would legitimately drop Smash 4 and go full PM because fuck.
>>
>>259876608
>the roster
>shitty
Yeah anon, losing two clones is just awful.
>>
Can someone post the stage list?
>>
Does anyone happen to know 2ch's reaction to the leaks?
>>
>>259874015

No fucking shit, you cocksucker. Shulk is the most bland JRPG protagonist there is and JRPG's are known for that, so you can kiss my ass you motherfucker.
>>
>>259876810
Yeah cute, it's the 3rd game and Kirby is the 5th most successful Nintendo franchise.

If anything in his first 2 games he didn't want to over represent. After that he literally didn't care anymore
>>
File: 1351035854235.jpg (407 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1351035854235.jpg
407 KB, 1280x960
>tfw for a while it looked like it was going to have a great roster
>start off with Megaman, Villager, and WFT, all really cool and pretty surprising (minus Villager) additions
>Little Mac
>Rosalina, well that's cool as the new Mario rep
>Greninja, eh whatever it's Pokemon, let the Pokefags have their fun
>Pac-Man, Palutena, sweet!
>Miis, implemented poorly but okay, we all kind of expected it
>Robin, that's awesome, finally an FE rep that isn't just a swordsman
>Lucina, well that's kind of dumb
>Leak
>Wait, Duck Hunt Dog? Ok, that's cool
>Bowser Jr.? Wow, a lot of Mario...but that's cool too...
>Wait...Dr. Mario...what?
>Dark Pit....seriously? is this even...
>SHULK? FUCKING SHULK? jesus christ what the fuck Sakurai oh well at least the characters people actually like are still here ri-
>....no ice climbers
>....no lucas
>....no wolf
>.........
>tfw the worst roster of the entire series
>>
>>259876991
Why are you so mad?
>>
Were we really able to establish whether or not this was the final roster? All Star Mode being locked makes me think so, but with the fuckton of questionable rumors floating around I dunno what's going on any more
>>
>>259876895
>not playing both
>not knowing that hacked WiiUs are around the corner literally
>>
>>259876991
Doesn't that nigger have like time altering powers or some shit? Why are all his attacks just swinging a sword with different colored swoosh?
>>
>>259877031
CuntHunt and Dr. Mario makes up for the weaaboo trash and clones. I am Happy.
>>
>>259877031
>Miis, implemented poorly

fuck you faggot they were implemented in the best way possible

how on earth could they of made them better
>>
>>259877082
We're assuming there's another Five Characters left to fill those black spaces in the roster, but we can't confirm who they are at this point and time due to a lack of leaked screenshots.
>>
>>259877082
The only guy I believe is the guy that posted the imgur and the videos, and he said that he believes that there are more characters than shown, but doesn't know who they are.
>>
>>259877242
by either just not having them or treating them like any other character

now they took up the devtime of like 16 characters and can't even be used when customization is off
>>
>>259877031
>Miss
>Implemented poorly
I am really wondering what you would have preferred. Is it the "no online" thing? Cause if so, thats a terrible reason

>Getting legit mad for Shulk
Just shut up, jesus christ
>>
>>259877031
only furries like Wolf
>>
>>259877013
> OMG HOW DARR HE OVER REPRESENT IN SMASH WII U
> ITS OKAY THAT HE DID IT IN BRAWL BECAUSE HE DIDN'T IN 64 AND MELEE!

Suck a cock. Roy was in as an advertisement for a Japanese only game, and even then he was still a wasted space as a clone.

The dude cherrypicks just as bad as you do
>>
He was mad enough over people posting the cutscenes for SSE on youtube to remove them from the next game.

If there ever is a Smash 5, he probably won't do as many Directs because of leaks.
>>
>>259874991
Nope

Which is why all the people acting like they were the only possible ones when the "leak" was floating around were huge fags
>>
>>259877031
>...no ice climbers

shit characters that are a waste of space
>>
>>259877202

Because he sucks. He's fucking retarded. He looks retarded, too. But I think he would look good in blue and he probably will have a blue palette swap, so I will use that.

>>259877073

I'm not. I just wanted an excuse to tell someone to kiss my ass.
>>
>>259876608
Have you thought to yourself maybe you're just too jaded for games at this point?
>>
File: 1331265710651.gif (2 MB, 336x199) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1331265710651.gif
2 MB, 336x199
>>259872098

Holy shit this, it would be glorious. I don't even hate the leak (outside of IC being cut, that honestly infuriates me but I'm holding out hope for DLC at least.)
>>
>>259877382
>now they took up the devtime of like 16 characters and can't even be used when customization is off
You're talking as if they weren't planned from the beginning to be in the game.
>>
>>259877202
> We could have had Kyle Hyde as a character
> instead we have people bitching about a couple newcomers and a veteran clone

Suffering is eternal
>>
>>259877529
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>259877472
You know, if it wasn't for them wanting to keep Marth and Roy in international releases despite coming from a Japan-only Game, we probably wouldn't have had Fire Emblem today without importing.
Them being in Melee caused interest in the series to spark in the west.
>>
>>259877650
doesn't make them any less of a waste.
>>
>>259877563
Being so angry all the time is unhealthy, anon.
>>
>Delay the game that's the only hope for your dying new console.

Good idea.
>>
>>259872393
>4 month delay is bad
remember when half life 2 was suppose to come out not 8 years after 1.
>>
>>259877825
For you, maybe. Nintendo probably wanted them in, so they told Sakurai to include them.
>>
>>259877737
You're going to have to explain. What kind of fucking idiot would be upset that shit characters from a shit video game got removed?
>>
>>259877202
His main gimmick is changing the future. Unless Sakurai can pull off time travel or clairvoyancy that wont go too well.

He does have a lot of arts in the game to pull inspiration from, as evidenced by his recovery and messing with Monado Arts too.
>>
File: 1407777936126.png (453 KB, 636x579) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407777936126.png
453 KB, 636x579
>>259870864
>>
>>259877929
in fact let me up the anti, remember when Duke Nukem Forever was coming out FOR N64. Delayed so hard 2 generations passed.
>>
>>259877802
They could've just kept Marth. Seriously, why have a clone of a character no one outside of Japan even knew existed prior to Melee?

Melee had a crap roster but no one is willing to admit it because muh nostaljuh
>>
>>259877976
He definitely has some sort of counter. I think that's as far as we can get without completely breaking the game to implement his gimmick

Maybe we can see more in a final smash
>>
maybe the leaker could leak some good gameplay instead of brawl2.0 gameplay
>>
>Bowser Jr. is completely restricted to the Clown Car, no paintbrush or Shadow Mario moves whatsoever
>Shulk looks less interesting than paint drying
>Duck Hunt Dog is probably the only interesting newcomer we have yet to see in action
>>
>>259877874

I wanted Sora.
>>
>>259877593
Have people crying about the leak maybe thought to themselves they're whiny babies?
>>
I honestly feel sorry for the people in the company, they must be freaking out right now. One of Nintendo's biggest releases and somebody inside decided to leak it. I'd be afraid of my job being on the line.
>>
File: 1408937292520.jpg (98 KB, 344x505) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408937292520.jpg
98 KB, 344x505
>>259871113
Are you like seriously offended over this?

What the fuck is wrkng with you?
>>
>>259878249
He uses the paint brush in some of his moves like his up tilt for example
>>
>>259878260
I have since Brawl was announced, Anon. I know the pain.

It's not worth the anger.
>>
>>259878249
>>Bowser Jr. is completely restricted to the Clown Car, no paintbrush or Shadow Mario moves whatsoever
He uses his brush for an uptilt though. And the clown cart moveset looks unique for Smash so it's not like it was a big loss.
>>
>>259878131
there are plenty of people willing to admit that Roy, Dr.Mario, Pichu and Young Link are garbage characters
>>
>>259878483
But anon

Anger and Hate is supreme.
>>
>>259878342
Not only that, you could get sued big time.
Worst case scenario, Reggie sends you to on a one way trip to Japan.
>>
Guys what if

>All of Bowser Jr.'s alts make him look like the koopa kids
>>
>>259878536
don't forget captain ganondorf
>>
File: clean.gif (13 KB, 209x188) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
clean.gif
13 KB, 209x188
>>259871809
If this is true, holy shit baby Bowser looks legit.
>>
>>259876442
>yfw its a medigun from tf2
>>
Watch this leak be an extremely elaborate fake
>>
>>259878615
You're wrong. I know now, without a doubt, nothingness....is....eternaaaaal!
>>
>>259872098
>Ridley in starting roster video

The shitstorm would be glorious.
>>
>>259873243
>this leak will push him to stop keeping the roster a secret

Knowing him he'll probably just go full MGS2 and do everything he humanly can to not let ANYBODY know who's in smash 5 until launch.
>>
HAHAHAHA
Man, I fucking hate leakers
>>
Does anyone remember some shitty leaker that posted a roster in code? /r/ing that if anyone has it please, just to see if it matched
>>
>>259873972

>Snake above IC

Look man I love Snake but no.

Besides he'd probably be voiced by Sutherland anyway.
>>
>>259878691
>Gets all of Bowser's Alt Colors with a fitting Koopa Clown Car Palette
>Giga Bowser Jr. appears as a boss in one of the modes
>>
>>259878536
Doesn't help the fact the roster is still shit.
>>
What should we expect for potd?
>>
>>259877975
>like playing ice climbers
>ice climbers were high tier in melee
>all these people shitting on ice climbers
I don't understand.
>>
>>259879102
A picture of Sakurai crying
>>
>>259878886
At least Nintendo's lawyers are going to rip him a new hole.
>>
The saddest thing about this leak is that it really feels like the final nail in the coffin for a lot of other characters.

Barring some unforeseen sequels or reboots in the future, you can pretty much say goodbye to Isaac, a Custom Robo rep, a Rhythm Heaven Rep, Saki... I mean, I'm a grade-A Ridleyfag and I'm convinced at this point that Sakurai just has no interest in including him at all.

Sigh.
>>
Sakurai got BTFO
>>
>>259879102
Either nothing at all related to the leak, or Samurai makes a nod towards it.
He'll have to contain his anger, but he may or may not take the chance to acknowledge it.
He then promptly deconfirms every single character leaked a bit before it releases in Japan, revealing it was all a massive ruse that he put together
>>
File: 1394970078275.jpg (91 KB, 200x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1394970078275.jpg
91 KB, 200x350
>>259877031
You are a real dumbfuck if you think Shulk is worse than Doctor or Pittoo

I bet you're a Mach Rider fag, too
>>
>>259879102
> When Alfonso joins the battle, his ancestor Gonzo takes over the Spirit Train! Gonzo: Leave it to me, yeah?
>>
>>259877031
Let's look at how the rosters differ:

>Brawl has 4 exclusive movesets, and 2 clones, that Sm4sh lacks
>chief among them, Solid Snake

>Sm4sh has 13 exclusive movesets, and 3 clones, that Brawl lacks
>chief among them, Mega Man, Pac-Man, Little Mac, and Duck Hunt Dog

No, I'm sorry anon, 4 has a much better roster. Its roster not only has more unique movesets to it, but it has more characters that represent an all star cast of retro Nintendo games, and retro video games as a whole.
>>
>>259877031
How are the Mii's poorly implemented?
>>
>>259879323
At least Dr. and Dark Pit are most likely just glorified alt costumes and didn't take the devtime of a full character. That's all that makes them better in my eyes.
>>
>>259879263
>Rhythm Heaven Rep
This hurts after Gematsu. Rhythm Heaven is more popular now than it was for Brawl's release, and with the composer having cancer it's not going to get any bigger. That feel.
>>
File: 1406084261624.jpg (161 KB, 723x668) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406084261624.jpg
161 KB, 723x668
Despite his laziness over Ganon, I still like Sakurai as a developer. And I'm mad that his marketing was BTFO like this, and by a Nintendo of America employee of all people. Any idiot knows that Japan will start breaking street date probably at the end of August/early September (next weekend) so him leaking it was completely unnecessary. I say let the reaker suffer for his own stupidity. He did it all for fleeting internet attention anyway.
>>
>>259879308
That's Kojima level of ruse.
>>
>>259879208
Good, and I'm glad to see so few people supporting him. Seems more and more people are starting to understand how difficult game development with integrity is, how rewarding it can be when everything falls into place, and how easily a single person can ruin all of that.
>>
>>259879195
Oh, so tourneyfags. Thanks for the explanation.
>>
>>259879263
>a Rhythm Heaven Rep
It's still a young franchise, and there's the Smash Run enemy.
>>
>>259878536
I'll give you everything but the good doctor.
>>
>>259879539
I wouldn't be surprised, Sakurai is good friends with Kojima.
>>
>>259879515
Rumor has it NoA fired the leaker and is suing him.

He'll get his comeuppance.
>>
>>259879515
I like Sakurai, just not in Smash.
>>
>>259879592
it's not really that young at all, it debuted on the GBA.

this is why Shulk hurts. got in purely because he happened to be a good advertisement at this particular point in time.
>>
>>259879102

Either absolutely fucking nothing or something blowing the leak the fuck out (for example, a character not shown or one that was revealed but with completely different art/model/etc.)

Honestly my guess is on something about Smash Run again.
>>
>Nintendo fags justifying his attitude and lash outs to the community

Holy fuck, Nintendo fags truly are bad.
>>
File: 1357036415802.jpg (97 KB, 500x666) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1357036415802.jpg
97 KB, 500x666
>>259871809
>gannondorf using falcon dive
I feel ill.
>>
>>259879515
Based leaker


Leaker is love
Leaker is life
>>
File: 1406418223258.jpg (3 KB, 126x95) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406418223258.jpg
3 KB, 126x95
thank fuck now we wont have idiots spamming about characters and acting as viral marketers on fucking /v/ every fucking day
>>
>>259879308
If that happened /v/ might just explode
>>
>>259877031
I don't think you could have a better roster than brawl had simply because it was the first time they ever put in 3rd party characters.

I remember when sonic got in; it was three in the morning and I ran into roommate screaming SONIC IS IN NIGGER WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW

The next week he moved out.
>>
>wwhhhaaa the game is spoiled!
If you're saying this and you aren't getting a japanese copy of the game before it comes out everywhere else, you're an idiot.
>>
wait can someone help me out? apparently theres a secret imgur link motherfucking leaker put up can someone link it please?
>>
>>259879771
Just like Roy in Melee (he replaced Leaf, I believe), and just like Snake in Brawl (Love Theme, Shadow Moses and Geckos)
>>
File: SURELY_YOU_JESTIN'.png (181 KB, 450x325) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SURELY_YOU_JESTIN'.png
181 KB, 450x325
>>259879939
SURELY YOU JESTIN'.
>>
>>259875776
>Sakurai explodes into sushi

hahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahaha

hooohahahaha
>>
File: 1380837835415.png (965 KB, 1280x1074) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1380837835415.png
965 KB, 1280x1074
>Mario is first on roster list
>Sanic is last on roster list

He was too slow. He came in last.
>>
I want Bowser dickshit Jr. and Xenophobic ladyboy with sword out of my roster
>>
>>259879575
I never play without items and my favorite stage from melee is pokefloats.
>>
File: 1395876085446.png (705 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395876085446.png
705 KB, 1280x720
>>259879263

>Rhythm Heaven

I fucking love RH but I never wanted nor expected anything more than a warioware-style stage. Anything else would be excessive in my opinion.

>>259879574

I've been needing an excuse to post this.
>>
>>259871289
I'm kind of thankful. Dark Pit is a huge bummer of an inclusion regardless of the fact that he took up no development time.
>>
Can you guys really blame the leaker though? Don't tell me you guys wouldn't risk your jobs and future to gloat and shitpost across the internet for a week?
>>
>>259880002
Roy was also shit though. but at least he was just a clone and promptly removed. Snake was a personal favor, Kojima begged Sakurai to add one of his characters in the game.
>>
>>259879574

I honestly wonder what MGS2 would have been like if it came out in the modern age and the big twist was leaked a month before launch.

I mean Spec Ops kinda did the same thing but nowhere near on as grand a scale.
>>
>>259879936
>20 some Smash threads, actually discussing the game
> FUCKING VIRAL MARKETERS
> 20 some Quinnspiracy threads, absolutely nothing to do about vidya
> YEAH LETS SAVE VIDYA GUISE WE TOTALLY CARE ABOUT GAME JOURNOS EXCEPT NOT REALLY

I want off this ride.
>>
>>259879961
Nah it's not that. I was hoping for another reveal trailer and if there is one the surprise is gone.
>>
File: 1252354643414.jpg (11 KB, 295x239) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1252354643414.jpg
11 KB, 295x239
Duck Hunt dog?
>>
>>259870864
>No Iceclimbers
Nevermind delaying, you can keep your shit game.
>>
>>259879515

There is literally no way the leaker won't get his ass sued once Nintendo finds out who it is (if they haven't already.) This shit is too big for them to just ignore a leak like that.
>>
>>259879539
HE PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE
>>
>>259877241
>defending the Doc
Shulk and Duck Hunt are fine since they aren't clones.
>>
>>259880386
Nintendo know who it is.
The leaker has been fired and is being sued.
But apparently he was an employee of NoA who was sending materials to the ESRB
- the leaker still has a copy of the Smash Bros 3DS game in his possession
- he also has one of the 3DS systems used for internal ratings
>>
>>259880151
>Can you guys really blame the leaker though?
Yes
>Don't tell me you guys wouldn't risk your jobs and future to gloat and shitpost across the internet for a week?
I cant understand you are double negatives
>>
>>259872098
Fucking this.
>>
>>259880151

If I had access to smash I'd be too busy playing it so I could git gud and fuck up my friends due to having more practice than leaking shit and getting sent to court.
>>
>>259879102
Nothing.
>>
CONFIRMED REAL

http://wiiudaily.com/2014/08/new-super-smash-bros-leak-with-video/

NINTENDO COPYRIGHT SHIT
>>
>>259874312
the leak confirms ridley you stupid fuck
>>
>>259870864
>make your game

Oh shit I get a free copy of smash 4?
>>
>>259870864
Where┬┤s Ripley?!?
>>
>>259879102
Luigi's nose.
>>
File: 1395113587152.png (33 KB, 255x216) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395113587152.png
33 KB, 255x216
>>259871540
It's going to go three ways :

Either it's just normal picture, like her's another marth doing dolphin slash or something

A fury of Samurai saying fuck you niggers game delayed until 2040

A completely new character which blows the leaker fag out. Probably RIDLEY.
>>
>tfw now that we know the roster, i'll have nothing to spend hours of my week speculating and arguing about with my friends and random people on the internet

>tfw i have more fun looking forward to smash games than actually playing them

it's been a fun ride, guys. i'll see you in 7 years.
>>
>>259880869

No it doesn't, retard, that was literally just some asshole on /v/ stating a bold faced lie as fact and someone throwing it in with the actual leak as though they went together.
>>
>>259877031
SSB4 had a poor choice of character.


Fuck Bowser Jr., fuck Shulk, fuck Dr. Mario, fuck edgy Pit
>>
>>259880335
Yeah, but no one wanted a faggot like you to buy the game anyway. Who wants to play with a faggot that would buy this game for the worst characters in it?
>>
anybody have the pic of the july 31st forum post?
>>
File: 1399773171555.jpg (135 KB, 367x347) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399773171555.jpg
135 KB, 367x347
>>259879102
>pic of the day : It's me the creator of super smash bros Masahiro Sakurai and the leaker. You can see that I've gutted him like a fish for leaking the roster. Also the game is delayed until 2018.
>>
>>259879539
Sakurai would do that, and it would be absolutely amazing if he did
>>
File: wizard.png (125 KB, 1890x754) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wizard.png
125 KB, 1890x754
>>259880151
He did a shit job unlike pic related
>>
>>259877031
>miis are part of a pseudo character creator with 3 different archetypes with 36 different special moves
>implemented poorly

>inclusion of some characters somehow causing the disinclusion of others

u r dum
>>
>>259880151
>Don't tell me you guys wouldn't risk your jobs
Let's see, I could sabotage my income, lose my benefits, destroy any chance of getting another job in the industry, and get my ass sued off, with my best chance of future employment being the McDonalds or whatever across the way. All of that to make some nerds sperg out over a picture of characters.

YEAH, TOTALLY WORTH IT.
>>
File: 2652565373.jpg (59 KB, 1520x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2652565373.jpg
59 KB, 1520x1080
>yfw Sakurai leaked it and is totally fucking with you guys.
>Those characters are not getting in.
>>
>>259881445
>wanting kreate-a-kharacter in Smash

fuck off
>>
>>259880151
Leaker pls go
>>
File: 1408760598629.gif (980 KB, 172x140) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408760598629.gif
980 KB, 172x140
>>259880068
Really nigger? Those two rustle you but you're okay with dark "crawling in my skin" pit?
>>
>>259880151
Dude probably had a great job to be in that position. I have no idea why you would risk it for internet fame.
>>
>>259881003

Considering the kind of assmad Sakurai is probably feeling I honestly fully expect, assuming the leak is either somehow fake or just not the full roster, something "deconfirming" it HARD within the next two or three days. If it's 100% true and there's nobody else, then he'll probably just try his hardest to pretend it's not real.
>>
>>259872012
>259872150
you said geno! GENO CONFIRMED!
>>
>>259881049
Yeah, but look at the bright side, anon.
Bowser is better than ever
We get lot of cool assist trophies
Most characters are returning, and they look/play better than ever. Diddy, Dedede, Meta Knight, Wario, etc

We get Villager, WFT, Mega Man, Little Man, Robin, and Pac-Man as newcomers. That's 6 golden characters.
>>
>>259877031

>Characters people like
>Wolf
>Lucas
>Fucking ICE CLIMBERS

Anon, stop, I can only take so much
>>
>autist who finally got his dream job
at Nintendo of America fucks up his entire life to satisfy internet nerds who didnt even ask for any leak

I would bet money that he blows his brains out
>>
>>259881005
>only came to /v/ in late 2008 or so
>have been debating potential kerfuffle (fuck everything I'm still calling smash 4 kerfuffle) rosters since then
>tfw realizing the ride is truly over

I'm actually sadder about this than the fact that Ice Climbers got cut.
>>
>>259881650
Did Sakuria even post anything on his twitter? I mean people must have been forwarding him stuff.

I kind of feel bad for him tbh. Imagine if he confirms Geno instead of Dr. Mario or something. I can't even imagine the shit storm.
>>
>>259881005
>>259881879
>Rosterfags

thank god its all over, finally we can discuss gameplay
>>
File: cryevrytiem.jpg (34 KB, 736x439) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cryevrytiem.jpg
34 KB, 736x439
>>259871874
Please no ;-;
>>
File: 1408978893346.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408978893346.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>259878320
Have you thought that maybe you should have left the insult baby back in Elementary?
That is unless you have almost zero grasp on the english language, fat and russian.
>>
>>259881383

That was probably just luck rather than a "leak." I mean, everybody knew a pokemon from XY would show up (keep in mind this is before "muh patterns" was broken and every game beforehand had a big name pokemon from the most recent title) and Greninja was probably the best bet.
>>
His name was MOTHERFUCKING LEAKER. I dunno why but I really want him to get punched in the face cause of that. I hope he enjoys getting MOTHERFUCKING SUED.
>>
>>259881942
dicks would swell up all over the planet, even ones who didn't know what was going on. the great hardening of 2014.
>>
>>259881998
>people who actually take Smash seriously as a fighting game rather than hoping for a cool tribute to Nintendo's vast library of amazing characters and game franchises
>>
>>259881998
but /v/ told me that gameplay is for tourneyfags
>>
>>259881998
Game is garbage and slow as fuck.
>>
>>259881383
The guy straight up said that he was lucky with that.
>>
>>259879198
>why are you crying?
>thingken of leak
Somebody make this, please.
>>
>>259881218
>>
File: 1327985287920.jpg (48 KB, 338x351) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1327985287920.jpg
48 KB, 338x351
>rob will never have his robes from brawl for an alternate costume in kerfuffle
>>
>>259882137
Then might as well just watch videos of the trophies and music and not even bother buying the game. All that shit is just a bonus, the real meat of the game is the gameplay.
>>
>>259881998
>implying gameplay matters as much as characters in a "character game" (Sakurai's words)
>>
File: 1406836458664.png (546 KB, 637x528) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406836458664.png
546 KB, 637x528
>>259872098
>I really hope Sakurai disproves the leak somehow. It would be fucking amazing to see everything just blow up.


This so fucking much. I want to drink the salty tears of all the fucks who keep hyping and sucking the dick of that leaker It would make my week
>>
>>259882542
orrrrr i could just hope that next time sakurai chooses a better cast of characters to fill his fun video game with
>>
I fucking hate how we lost both Pokemon trainer (Ivysaur + Squirtle) and now Ice Climbers because of 3DS limitations. Who even wants this piece of shit version? Smash is a console game.
>>
>>259882692
I felt this "next time" with Brawl. I don't want to feel it again because it's going to be the same disappointment every time.
>>
>>259880151
I understand if he posted a text leak with some ironic "my dad is Mr.Nintendo" shit on it.

But he just uploaded most of the game like a total douche
>>
>>259870864
>I swear to God
Fake. I believe there's no real equivalent to this is Japanese and the Japanese have a little trouble understanding exclamations that intone religious figures.
>>
>>259882796
PT's gimmick was garbage though. Getting rid of transforming characters was one of the better ideas for Smash 4.

And blame the 3DS for being the only thing that isn't making Nintendo lose money and be the only console that sells any decently in Japan.
>>
>>259882796
>Pokemon trainer
>worth saving
>>
>>259882542
If all that matters is the gameplay why the fuck bother with leaks?

You people bitch about characters when you have no idea how they'll play when controlled by a real person and go off a minute or less of so-called leaked gameplay footage to ultimately decide if said supposed character is trash or not.
>>
>no duck hunt footage
>>
I just wanted to day that last night i had a dream where I met sakurai in some wierd country. I asled if he cold show me what he was working on and he showed me an unannounced pokemon mystrry dungeon game. Even in my dteams the ruse cruise never ends
>>
>>259882796
>Pokemon Trainer


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>259883092
I do care about how the characters control though. I also care about how the game plays, how it feels and if it has decent balance. Trophies, music, stuff like that is just bonus. The real meat is the still innovative gameplay that no one's managed to do well on their own.
>>
>friend on facebook
>says "seriously?" to duck hunt, bowser jr, shulk
>is ok with dark pit, dr mario and dixie

why do people exist
>>
File: Remove Banana.jpg (120 KB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Remove Banana.jpg
120 KB, 640x360
I'd rather be disappointed now than be disappointed a month from now.

Oh well, at least Project M is getting some interesting characters.
>>
>>259870864
>>259873792
>>259877992
Please tell me this shit isn't real.
>>
>>259870864
who gives a fuck
>>
>>259883793
Please tell me you aren't retarded
>>
>>259880151
I wouldn't, because I'm not a moron who would risk his job for 15 minutes of internet fame.
>>
>>259883839
Hundreds of thousands of people if not more
>>
>>259883971
I don't know who's trolling who anymore. Honestly.
>>
>>259883971
I aren't retarded.
>>
File: Peacock.jpg (9 KB, 184x184) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Peacock.jpg
9 KB, 184x184
>>259883793
If you honestly though for a moment it was then you are a fucking idiot
>>
>>259882796
I'm pretty sure it's bullshit about ice climbers being booted because of the 3DS' limitations. I mean, there's still Rosalina and Luma.
>>
>>259882796
WHY DO YOU FAGS KEEP SPOUTING THIS NONSENSE?

IF TALL PEACH AND STARGUY CAN BE ON THE 3DS, THEN SO CAN THE OTHERS YOU FUCKING RETARDED PIECES OF HUMAN GARBAGE.
>>
>>259883575
>Posted video on private facebook group hours ago
>Goes on a tirade of how it's fake and that it's a mod of project M
>Video gets taken down due to Nintendo's copyright claim
>He still thinks the videos were fake
>But was excited for Dark Pit and other clones

This fucking guy
>>
>>259878081
Don't forget that after all that wait, the game turned out to be shit.
>>
File: 1342457799872.png (17 KB, 241x230) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1342457799872.png
17 KB, 241x230
Post yfw one of the POTD's this week are of the Ice Climbers.

All leaks confirmed BTFO, no one can stop based sakurai. Really hope bowser jr.'s still in though.
>>
File: Bv7BuxWCYAEplEJ.png (359 KB, 511x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bv7BuxWCYAEplEJ.png
359 KB, 511x480
>>
File: 1405393147737.gif (908 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405393147737.gif
908 KB, 500x500
>>259884942
>>
>>259885085
>>
when did phil fish start working on smash bros?
>>
>>259885208
>not leakerpov.gif
>>
>>259884942
Bowser Jr is just as bad as Dark Pit if not worse.
>>
>>259885613
But he looks fun.
>>
File: 1394865053693.gif (934 KB, 150x150) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1394865053693.gif
934 KB, 150x150
youre all fucking idiots

why the fuck would they punish the entire community because one person leaked the game?

and it doesnt matter that it was leaked. This isnt a movie,a song, or a shitty pc port. People will still buy smash leak or without leak
>>
>>259884450
But as someone that has played it you CANNOT desync Rosalina and the Star, you literally cannot, the moves are hard wired for response purposes. Ice Climbers were cut because of the fact that you COULD desync them and that your inputs went to two seperate characters. The 3ds version can barely handle smash as is with four characters receiving inputs at the same time.

Again for people that don't understand, comparing Rosalina to ice climbers would be like comparing link to ice climbers because of his gadgets. The star is NOT a secondary character, if anything its like that one character in the latest Soul Calibur with the orb.
>>
File: 1394727017037.jpg (69 KB, 960x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1394727017037.jpg
69 KB, 960x720
>>259884942
It's over. You can stop with the delusion.
They fired the guy and are suing him. It's a proven leak. Unless they decide to change things at the last moment, like Bioware, the roster is done.
>>
File: sadfrog jon.gif (992 KB, 240x135) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sadfrog jon.gif
992 KB, 240x135
>>259885613
U fucking wot m8.
>>
>>259885613
Junior was a reasonable pick, I would have respected it far more if rosalina wasn't already another mario pick though. Meanwhile Kid icarus just got rebooted to the tune of moderate sales and suddenly we have 3 fucking characters representing it. That shit makes me way more mad.
>>
>>259885770
>Someone was fired and is getting sued

{citation needed}
>>
>>259885613
>Disliking a new character with unique moveset solely because it is a character you dislike
>Comparing it to a skin change and clone

Naw go fuck yourself, Bowser Jr. is a fine new addition, if anything Pitoo and Doctor mario are worth bitching about. However it would be pretty great if Dr.Mario was completely fucking different and attacked with medical supplies and shit, but it's unlikely
>>
File: 1404505950640.jpg (108 KB, 680x680) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404505950640.jpg
108 KB, 680x680
>>259870864
please tell me this is real, just imagine the nintendrone butthurt, oh god
>>
>>259877242
you gotta admit its pretty gay they cant be used on with anyone mode
>>
File: 1392502623834.jpg (30 KB, 576x432) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1392502623834.jpg
30 KB, 576x432
>>259886092
>Disliking a new character with unique moveset solely because it is a character you dislike
>>
>>259871113
Agreed.
>>
>>259877382
> just not having them
How about you just stop playing Nintendo games because Miyamoto wants the Miis in every game.
>>
>>259876909
>Get rid of one of the best clones
>Bring back one of the worst clones
>Make two new, even more blatant clones than ever before.

I'd rather have Wolf as a character than Dr. Mario.
That's a fucking costume.
>>
>>259885858
And the worst part is that Nintendo doesn't seem to have any plans for the franchise. Maybe it's the rumored 2015 Remaster, and Uprising gets a Wii U port, but so far they just don't have anything else regarding Kid Icarus.

>>259886092
Doc is worth it if he has the tornado back, but that's it.
>>
>>259886118
Of course. Why would anyone lie on the internet?
>>259881383
I wonder how that guy felt to see his wish granted.
>>
File: Josuke.gif (727 KB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Josuke.gif
727 KB, 500x281
From my understanding, people didn't even fucking like Wolf back in brawl.
Seriously what the fuck. I understand being upset for Lucas and Ice Grabbers but fucking seriously? Wolf?
He's basically the Shadow the Hedgehog of Star Fox.
And people are ACTUALLY upset that Duck Hunt is playable?
What the fuck did you want?! Some stupid fucking Space Dragon that isn't interesting at all?
I wanted K. Rool, and unfortunately it doesn't seem that he's playable, but that doesn't mean I don't think this roster is balls of the walls awesome.
Why does everyone complain fucking constantly? Why can't we enjoy Nintendo's Greatest All Stars fighting each other without faggots bitching and moaning that their favorite childhood furry didn't make it in?
>>
>>259886339
Wolf is an anti hero/villain, and Smash desperately needs more of those. Plus, his moveset was way more unique than Falco's when compared to Fox, and could stand on it's own easily.
>>
>>259875652
Problem is if it was the ESRB, they are fucked since game companies can call for a new board to be created that uses internal staff. That or self regulation which will lead to stores boycotting the games.
>>
>>259886339
>Nintendo's Greatest All Stars
I didn't realize Dark Pit was on the same level as Mario, Link, or Samus.
>>
>>259886297
I imagine he will have a unique moveset and borrow a lot more from PacMan than mario, viruses used in attacks, final smash possibilities, etc. There is plenty you can do to make him different from Mario, but I have my doubts since Ganon is unchanged (but people would bitch even if he had changed because muh bettr falcun).
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 500x277) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 500x277
>tfw Ridley will never crash this roster with no newcomers
>>
>>259883971
Well, we are in /v/. What more do you honestly expect from this board.
>>
GUYS

That picture can still be fake.

The leaker was known for not giving us the full info, making past fakes, and trolling us at every turn.

Even if there's video evidence, there's no guarantee all those pics weren't edited at all.
>>
>>259871540

Duck Hunt Dog.

Its literally the last opportunity he has before release to wow anyone.

Either that or fringe confirmations like Wolf Mewtwo or Ridley which werent directly confirmed by the leaks.
>>
>>259886596
Dark Pit was an interesting part of Kid Icarus Uprising, possibly one of the best 3DS games to date. Instead of being some shitty clone of Pit, he actually had his own completely different set of items and playstyle that the player would have when playing as Pit.
He may not have been the most memorable but he's definitely a worthy character if given an original moveset like in KI:U
>>
>>259881553
>not wanting kreate-a-kharacter in Smash

Are you fucking serious? I've been wanting that shit since 64.
>>
>>259886297
Luigi has tornado, who cares?
>>
>>259886943
And Ridley and Wolf are less worthy?
>>
File: 1406956162474.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406956162474.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>259884961
>>
>>259887057
Yeah, basically.
>>
File: 1339040513707.jpg (206 KB, 673x604) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1339040513707.jpg
206 KB, 673x604
>>259886092
>disliking something because it's something you dislike
You tried. Bowser Jr is trash.
>>
>>259873406
Jisim jinn
>>
>>259886596
>>Nintendo's Greatest All Stars
Explain fucking Lucas. Or Little Mac, who only got relevant because of the Wii game.

>>259887057
Ridley's a boss, and Wolf was probably hit with development issues (in his case, not enough time to implement him in Smash 4)
>>
>>259886274
I'd rather have Dr Mario as a character than Wolf.
That's a fucking fur-suit.
>>
>>259887057
The point is you could play the more or less worthy game all day, personally I would rather have Krystal than Wolf because atleast she has the possibility for a better moveset (but won't happen because the games with her in it were shit). As for Ridley I honestly don't know how he would work, he is incredibly design heavy and his appearances in previous games lend him more to giant beastly boss battle than a character with a playable and balanced moveset
>>
File: 1388459431794.jpg (11 KB, 300x311) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1388459431794.jpg
11 KB, 300x311
>>259884961
>>
>>259886943

KI:U wasnt that great dude.
>>
>>259886943
Wolf was never a good character to begin with. I think Falco should be cut as well. If Wolf's moveset was actually good then I'd like him in, but the fact that it's just Fox with some shitty knifed gun doesn't suddenly make him deserve a spot.
Ridley is an interesting topic. He's a purple space dragon.
Yay.
He may have been a cool boss fight but Metroid does NOT need more reps. Metroid games were always about Solitude and Atmosphere. Not characters. When they suddenly made it about characters in Other M, it completely destroyed a franchise.
>>
File: Hey Nintendo.png (180 KB, 453x597) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hey Nintendo.png
180 KB, 453x597
>>
>>259871113
I would like it delayed because the roster is shit
>>
>>259886943
I fucked up. Here.
>>259887507
>>
>>259887229
So Ridley, the premier recurring enemy in Metroid, is less valuable than Dark Pit?

>>259887341
No need, I think the Nintendo's Greatest All Stars tagline went out the window as soon as Sonic got confirmed for Brawl.
>>
>>259887231
I fucking hate some of the other characters (fucking Wii-Fit trainer why, inb4 getting shit on by the circle jerk) but I won't say they are shit characters and aren't going to be interesting. Comparing a character that is hated because he is a little shit in the games he is in to a literal clone character is retarded. It's just as bad as people bitching about pokemon in the game.
>>
>>259886943
Dark Pit plays literally exactly the same as Pit in KIU what the hell are you smoking.
>>
>>259887863
>I haven't even seen any video or any of his moves so all I can do is make assumptions
I mean its obvious he is gonna be a clone but being a retard doesn't help you point it out retard
>>
>>259887657
>Ridley, the premier recurring enemy
You mean Ridley, a dragon who can do nothing but fly down and hit you with his claws or shoot fire?
You mean Ridley, a character who has no character?
You mean FUCKING RIDLEY, who is only relevant because Nintendo refuses to come up with a better Metroid villain other than a fucking space dragon?
>>
>>259873792
>>259870864
These are fucking hysterical.
>>
>>259888021

>I dont like what you said so Im gonna call you a retard

Gamefags is a more fitting place for you kid
>>
>>259887712
A clone is just a quick, no-effort branch-off from a pre-existing character. It's annoying, but it's not a big deal.

Giving a character like Bowser Jr a new moveset is like dressing up a piece of shit. It may be more "unique" than the clone, but it's still just shit. A new moveset isn't a good moveset, anyway. Based on what I saw, Jr's moves are almost as retarded as the character.
>>
>>259888114

When you consider most the characters in Smash didnt have combative movesets from their games and were just made up anyway... Yeah, criticizing Ridley for a lack of moves is pointless.
>>
File: picoftheday.png (213 KB, 1647x472) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
picoftheday.png
213 KB, 1647x472
>>
>>259888374
He's also too big
>>
>>259888195
No I didn't say you are retarded because I disliked what you said, I said you are retarded because you are talking out of your ass and are just opening yourself up to the retarded BFTO shit and allowing them to discredit your statement of him being a clone because you are literally talking out of your ass like a retard.

Protip I was agreeing with you, but seeing as you are retarded you couldn't even understand that it seems.
>>
>>259888114
>Captain Falcon
>ROB
>Game and Watch
>>
>>259888497

>>>/g/
>>>/e/
>>>/t/

>>>/out/
>>
>>259888114
He can also shoot missiles, lay bombs and stab things with his tail.
And he bites.
What can shiek do besides using a deku nut to run away?
Nothing, that's what.
>>
>>259888581

Im not even the guy youre talking to. Just pointing out that youre being a child.
>>
>>259888581
Nigger it was two different people fucking chill out lmoa
>>
>>259888286
But that is my point, YOU dislike the character, that's fine shit on him all you want, but a new character isn't as bad as a fucking clone just because you dislike the character themselves. Were you really not around for all the shitters on new fighters in Melee and brawl? People originally hated the fuck out of Ice Climbers.

I fucking hate Wii Fit Trainer and woulda liked someone different, but you don't see my crying about it like a bitch
>>
>>259888286
He uses boxing gloves and throws bombs from his clown car, which he used in the new side- scrollers. You could say THEY were a ripoff, but the Kerfuffle is acting under a precedent. They aren't completely making things up.
>>
>>259871540
>It's going to be the initial roster
>It's going to be different enough to disprove the 'leak'
>>
WHAT ARE THE PHYSICS LIKE

Is it like Brawl?
>>
>>259889568
A teeny bit faster than brawl, but still on the brawl spectrum.
>>
>>259889568
People who haven't watched Sheik gameplay footage says it's Brawl 2.0.
>>
>>259889568
A bit faster than brawl. Definitely not Melee or Project Mod speed, though.
Enough to let casuals and hopefully tourneyfags both have a good experience.
>>
You ready, guys?
>>
>>259878081
Remember when Last Guardian was delayed and ca-OH WAIT
>>
>Duck Hunt
Literally who?
>>
>>259877164
>literally

Around the corner of what, you illiterate prick?
>>
>>259889890
It was worth it
>>
>>259878320
yeah how dare people like spoilers they can't stay away from because they weren't prepared being all over 4chan, youtube, and facebook

i mean everyone loves movie spoilers and book spoilers, it's obviously the same with games right
>>
http://pastebin.com/pJt3J0Wu

What does it fix?
>>
>>259889568
A lot more like melee than like brawl. Praically no landing lags, a very offensive game.
>>
>>259889568
I watched Kirby get hit by Bowser's U-air in one of the leak videos earlier, and Kirby very slowly rose up about eight Kirbies in height, and then fell down slowly. So it's basically the same as Brawl.
>>
>>259882686
>Sakurai has a second rooster just in case of leaks
>Takes away all the unannounced and introduces The Postman, Mr. Saturn, Anthony Higgs, Dr Luigi, and Anita Sarkeesian
>Revenge is a dish best served cold
>>
File: Oh.jpg (36 KB, 848x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Oh.jpg
36 KB, 848x480
>>259891057
>>259890273
>>259889796
W-Wow guys thanks
>>
>>259891513

Thing is it was a Nintendo employee.

Why would he be mad at his fans?

We did nothing wrong.
>>
>>259891763

Is Reggie gonna get fired
>>
>>259891654
I am a tourneyfag and I am very interested in SSB4. The new landing mechanics and the insane speed on the ground will make the game very agressive, and ultimately viable competitively. It will simply not play on the same mechanics than melee.
>>
>>259891654
My advice? Watch the leaked videos. Since they use CPUs, you should be able to see how the physics fare.
>>
>>259892000
These trips dont lie
>>
>>259891763
We wanted it, he is having his revenge against the consumers who broke his product

He is currently raping anally the leaker with his Sakurai Penis

I can confirm this, my buddy lubes The Sakucock so him can continue raping the leaker, who is now leaking shit and blood
>>
>>259892000
This guys being ironic.

Don't.. don't actually try and play smash 4 competitively
>>
>>259892504
why not actually ?
>>
>>259876909
0/10, baddo baito
>>
>>259892587
These casuals will tell you it's a party game.
>>
>>259894540
It is a party game when you play it at 4 with items.

It's also a fighting game when you play it at 2 on a relatively neutral stage with no items.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 625x349) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 625x349
Is samurai being homophobic by deliberately cutting out the only homosexual representative in smash history now wolf is gone?

After the stuff with tomagachi life it wouldn't surprise me
>>
>>259895304
>>259895304
On what fanfiction ?
>>
>>259872849
Who are we kidding? If Mario Kart did nothing but spike sales then Smash Bros will do little to help. The holiday season is what's going to make the Wii U sale around Smash's release.
>>
>>259892587
The game, while faster then brawl, is still slow enough that you'll be fucked if you try to be offensive
>>
>>259897053
Wrong, is not slow enough that we will be fucked if we try to be offensive.
>>
>>259874015
what did you expect from chinese cartoon swordsman?
Thread replies: 387
Thread images: 62
Thread DB ID: 11518



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.