[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /v/ its time to make the big decision. What is best Shrek Game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: g11890k3gyf.jpg (16KB, 200x242px) Image search: [Google]
g11890k3gyf.jpg
16KB, 200x242px
Ok /v/ its time to make the big decision.

What is best Shrek Game?
>>
File: Shrek-_Fairy_Tale_Freakdown.jpg (201KB, 1440x1438px) Image search: [Google]
Shrek-_Fairy_Tale_Freakdown.jpg
201KB, 1440x1438px
>>259586592
there can only be one
>>
File: d3128989gsa.jpg (13KB, 400x216px) Image search: [Google]
d3128989gsa.jpg
13KB, 400x216px
Shrek is dead. How dare you act like he is alive/funny.
>>
>>259587640

its only a matter of time before they make another movie then some shitty games will have to follow
>>
File: Shrek_Super_Slam_ps2.jpg (1MB, 1528x2124px) Image search: [Google]
Shrek_Super_Slam_ps2.jpg
1MB, 1528x2124px
>>
Shrek 2
>>
>>259587640
Shrek 5 is confirmed tho
>>
File: 1396640918660.jpg (216KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1396640918660.jpg
216KB, 1280x720px
Super Smash Bros 4
>>
there were no good shrek games. except -maybe- super slam
>>
What is your favorite Shrek game? And why is it Shrek 2?

Anyone who says that 1 and 2 are better don't know much about games, and anyone who says that 4 is the best is just an idiot, so i'm not even going to compare Shrek 4 because I know we can all agree that Shrek 4 was the shittiest.

Shrek 2 was a huge improvement from Shrek 1 and after Shrek 2 the games just got shittier.

There were some other Shrek games (puzzles, fighting, racing ect ect) but compared to the adventure games (Shrek 1, 2 and 3... and 4.. ugh) Shrek 2 just dominated.

Shrek 2 has the best:

- MAP: The map in Shrek 2 is way bigger than that Shrek 1 and 2.

Shrek 2 conists of the main and only map that is used in Shrek 3 (map: Far Far Away) and also has both of the maps that were used in Shrek 1 and were later decided to not be used in Shrek 3 (maps: Duloc and Fiona's Castle).

Shrek 2 also has a training map (map: Shrek's Swamp) which is used to train Shrek by scaring villagers, was also not added in Shrek 3.

An extra fun thing that was added in Shrek 2 were the 100 collectible onions. If you collected them all you would get to play a secret level as Donkey before he met Shrek.

- STORYLINE: The main storyline is Shrek 2 is way better than the one in Shrek 3 but not as good as the one in Shrek 1 but it makes up by adding a short version of the story in Shrek 1.

The storyline in Shrek 2 consists of the main storyline that is focused in Far Far Away but also has the shortened version of the storyline(s) in Shrek 1 that consist of Saving Fiona from Dragon (badass boss battle btw) and Getting Fiona back From Farquaad (final-boss battle), which was nice if you wanted to understand what was happening in Shrek 2.
>>
>>259587759
>SHREK VS LORD FARQUAAD IN A SWAMP SWAPPING MAKE-OUT MATCH ONLY AT SUPER SLAAAAAAAAAMMM!
>>
>>259588040

Shrek 3 on the other hand doesn't have the stories from Shrek 1 and 2. It has just the Story from Shrek 3 (the movie) (awesome movie btw) but it uses a ruined version of the story that was created so that the story would become shorter (removing parts of the game that were focused on others, for example on Prince Charming, which was about him creating his plan to take over Far Far Away, and also parts of Fiona when trying to escape from the Attack of Prince Charming and their escape from Prison) so they could ship the game faster but still give it the good graphics that alot of casuals were eager to have in Shrek 3. Shrek 3 was completely shit and just rushed.

- BETTER BATTLES: Shrek 2 had alot more battles than Shrek 1 and 3 combined. Shrek 1 had 3 major battles (Fighting Farquaad's guards in the stadium, trying to kill dragon and trying to save Fiona from Farquaad). Shrek 2 had those battles but in the shortened storyline from Shrek 1 and also had more battles in which you fought bad guys who were in the movie (like battling Fairy Godmother's employees at the factory. Shrek 3, like I already said, was completely rushed, so there was 1 boss battle against Prince Charming, which didn't make sense at all (in was just basically Shrek fighting Prince Charming (which didn't happen in the movie, Prince Charming wasn't killed by Shrek at all). But what would you expect? Shrek 3 was completely RUSHED.
>>
>>259588239
- IMRPOVED COMBAT: The combat in Shrek 2 was alot better than in Shrek 1, they added new moves to Shrek 2 because the only moves that Shrek could do in Shrek 1 were the basic kicking, punching attacks and a scream attack, it was dull but still fun.

Shrek 2 had 2 good improvements: More special punching and kicking attacks and special attacks that consist of teamwork between Shrek and Donkey, Shrek and Puss in Boots and Donkey and Puss in Boots, which you could do if you built up enough power, which is cool.

- MORE CHARACTERS: Shrek one had only Character, Shrek, who you could play the story as. Donkey would follow you and help in fights but you couldn't play as Donkey. In Shrek 2 it was possible to swtich between characters in a fight to play as Donkey or Puss in Boots, which made the fighting in Shrek 2 alot more fun than in Shrek 1. In Shrek 3 there were no changes made to the characters the story, it had the same improvements as Shrek 2, so that was a dissapointment, but it was still fun.

- MORE GAMEMODES: A new thing that was introduced in Shrek 2 were gamemodes. Were you could, for example, go 1vs1 or 2vs2 with some friends of yours. In Shrek 3 the gamemodes stayed the same, nothing changed really... again... but you could go online with other people and also go 3vs3 and 4vs4, so that was kind of an improvement but due to bad programming in the game and the rush of releasing it, it made online play almost impossible for most people.
>>
>>259588358
- BETTER GRAPHICS: The graphics in Shrek 2 were ALOT better than in Shrek 1, it was amazing. The graphics in Shrek 3 were also better than in Shrek 2, but due to it being rushed to fast to have better graphics it made playing the game really annoying because they graphics would look really good but the movement would look like the movement in Shrek 1. So the Graphics in Shrek 3 were better than in Shrek 2 but because of it being a shitty game Shrek 2 made up for it.

Shrek 3 literally had no improvements, and the only improvements that were made in Shrek 3 didn't work or weren't fun.

I can go on and on and on and give more reasons why Shrek 2 is the best Shrek game, but what do you think?

This is my order of the games from good to bad: Shrek 2, Shrek 1, Shrek 3, Shrek 4 (did they even try?)
>>
>>259588040
>>259588239
>>259588358
>>259588482
Is this nigger serious?
>>
>>259588723

he LOVES shrek 2
>>
>>259588040
>>259588239
>>259588358
>>259588482
>>259588482
Ok Farquad
>>
File: mosaic7.png (931KB, 473x670px) Image search: [Google]
mosaic7.png
931KB, 473x670px
>>259587759
>>
I wish I had those stickman figures that /v/ use to describe games in a series. (our god is an awesome god)

The best Shrek game is obviously Sherk 2 on ps2. It had all the characters you wanted, and a perfect blend of brawling and platforming. Every character was unique yet balanced.

Other honorable mentions are Shrek 1 on pc. Sometimes I just reinstal it to rush trough it in one sit while waiting for a download to finish. The other one is Shrek Smash n' Crash Racing on PSP. It's really god for ad-hoc since they never released a crash team racing for the psp.
>>
File: Xtra Large.jpg (3KB, 69x100px)
Xtra Large.jpg
3KB, 69x100px
>>259586592
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.