[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had to go do something. This is the guy who is/was friends with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 510
Thread images: 65

File: Game_Grumps_Logo.jpg (58KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
Game_Grumps_Logo.jpg
58KB, 620x349px
Had to go do something. This is the guy who is/was friends with Jon and Arin and i'm here again to answer questions about whatever you want Grumps related.
I'll start off again by saying I know most of the grumps except I don't really know Barry. Base you questions on that.
>>
is this whole "im an anon who knows them personally" AMA a new meme
>>
I'm the homeless that lives out on the street near Arins house, I know the truth, AMA.
>>
is you gay
>>
>>259477662
Who the fuck are you to Arin? How do you "know" him?
>>
How many dicks can you manage to get in your mouth at once?
>>
What's Danny like in person?
>>
>>259478621
His misstress
>>
>I farted while watching game grumps which led to the truth AMA

These are just annoying, every time they say just wait till "shit hits the fan and you'll know who I am." Will it? Will it ever hit the fan?
>>
>>259478621
I met Arin through one of his other NG friends, we became really, really great friends for a while. I met Jon through Arin.
>>259478684
Really, really nice. He goes with everything and is just generally chill.
>>259478942
It will hit the fan, I can tell you that. I hate saying it like that because i sound like "im super spy 007 lol xD cnat know my identitdy"
I'm not exactly "big" on the internet, so telling you would be a waste of your time, and would cause trouble with everyone who I mention.
>>
>>259479267
You're a faggot, nobody fucking cares.
>>
>>259479267
Who are the NG friends? What's your NG account?
>>
>>259477662
What's the truth behind Jon's exit?
>>
Remember to sage and report
>>
>>259477662
Fuck it, Ill ask what everyone wants to ask

What happened between Arin and Jon
>>
>>259477662
Why do they wear the grump?
>>
This isn't video games. Fuck off back to Reddit
>>
dude your thread is over here
>>259468184
use the catalog
>>
>>259479495
Again, i'm not gonna say. That would be stupid, as Arin still browses NG a bit, and even /v/.

>>259479874
>>259479775
Answered it before, but basically, Jon and Arin would have little drops in their friendship, as in periods where they would hate each other.
Well, Arin told Jon they were doing Steam Train. (Not pitched, just said "Jon, we're doing this."
Basically, Jon got angry that a) Arin didn't consult Jon at all, and b) Already told Ross and Dan they would pick up their show without any sort of "I'll get back to you on it" or anything. It was just "You're doing Steam Train on our channel, and Jon you're gonna deal with it."
Jon was sick of the dishonesty, Arin bossing him around and Arin being a dick. Jon just accepted it because Arin would remind him "IM EGORAPTOR" Jon didn't see him as "Arin Hanson" He saw him as "Egoraptor", one of his heroes.
>>
Is Jon naturally funny?
Who is more funny in an unscripted environment?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvdwKBBBWh0
>>
proof or gtfo

literally go on any chat service at all and take a screenshot of anyone relevant. you can even block out your name!

Do this or stop posting.
>>
Who's deadgrump and what's its story?
>>
>>259481193
Jon, for sure. I've always liked Jon more. He was always cheerful and never had to put anyone down to be funny. We used to have this thing where we would go to lunch and just vent about, whatever, and he would always make me feel better and I would always wish I could return the favor to him by cheering him up, but he was/is rarely sad and when he was he never affected other people with it.

Arin, however, is funny in the way that you laugh at because it's so stupid. Even before Steam Train, he'd pick on Ross for something like "you seriously look like you have downs right now" and Ross would just laugh awkwardly.

I should also mention Ross has considered leaving a lot. Like I said in the last thread, Arin forced him into it by saying stuff like "dude ive been so good for your career in the past if you say no you'd really be breaking my trust" and making him feel guilty, etc;.
>>
>>259481162
>Again, i'm not gonna say. That would be stupid, as Arin still browses NG a bit, and even /v/.
ahahahahaha you faggot
>>
>>259481905
Jon just seems like a really wholesome guy and Arin a bit of a dick. Jon is probably better off doing his own stuff.
>>
>>259481162

I believe this. It's really just two different personalities that have a hard time meshing, eventually splitting. Sad, but sensible, and it's not a dramatic thing.
Any dramatic stuff is a result of Arin still having a show to run and wanting to keep things out of the public eye.
>>
>>259478034

Yes. Everyone on /v/ has a fucked up fantasy with hanging out with these guys. It's pathetic.
>>
you ever met Oney or Stamper?

they seem bro as fuck
>>
>>259482172
>Any dramatic stuff is a result of Arin still having a show to run and wanting to keep things out of the public eye.
It's half this, but most of the "drama" you've seen lately is literally Jon purposely leaking stuff , but being subtle about it so no one looks back and blames him for it, as he's under a shit ton of contract.
>>259482093
I don't think he's a dick, he just puts himself above people, a lot.
>>259482648
Yeaah, me, Oney and Stamper are pretty close. Oney is just a really nice guy, and Stamper is just honest which is amazing. He also disagrees with the "business" shit Arin does, and only went on Table Flip because he was just starting a new series and wanted to get as much exposure before he released his big bang load.
>>
>>259481905
>We used to have this thing where we would go to lunch and just vent about, whatever
How come posting how you know them would get you in trouble with them but posting personal experiences like this is fine? What, did he go to lunch and vent with like 20 other dudes on a daily basis?
>>
>>259481905
ego seems like a dick but I really can't see him saying shit like that to people. His humor is kinda... family guy ish. It's bad, but it doesn't seem mean spirited. That is unless his on screen persona is completely different than his off screen.(In which case I wouldn't be surprised)
>>
>>259477662
You're an idiot. When you make a thread where our ability to know which posts are yours, you need to trip. This is more or less the only time someone should trip and you fucked it up.
>>
>>259482856
Actual friend of Arin or not, I think you're right. Arin does seem like a nice dude, just has a superiority complex.
As if he was too cool for school.
>>
>>259482430
Including you?

That's pretty pathetic, dude
>>
>>259482856
What about psychicpebbles?

If so, is his voice that hilarious in person?
>>
I'm amazed no one has pieced together what really happened.

Over the course of JonGrumps, Arin's condition and attitude worsened due to factors caused by Suzy. However, it was never relationship-related. Suzy is literally an alien, hence her disgusting appearance. She fed Arin horrible alien food that manifested a mutation inside of him in the form of multiple chins, which are actually sentient tumors that now have full control over his body, hence his 180 in character over time. The streak in his hair is another piece of alien technology meant to suppress any tinfoil hat that would, well, foil Suzy's plans.

Jon is the only one on the crew that knows the full story and once he found out he was removed from the picture forcefully. Dan's too inattentive to notice what's going on and Ross is too beta to press on the matter. Barry has a feeling something is up, but he had to cut contact with Jon to keep up appearances and never got the full story from him either. He's our last hope.
>>
>>259482856
>I don't think he's a dick, he just acts like a dick

Ok?
>>
File: Laughing at faggots.gif (2MB, 325x244px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing at faggots.gif
2MB, 325x244px
>>259483051
>Too cool for school.
>Arin dropped out of high school.
>>
>>259477662
>no tripcode
You stupid nigger.
>>
File: 1331162461209.png (305KB, 553x484px)
1331162461209.png
305KB, 553x484px
>>259483247
This is some pyramidal-tier truth.
>>
File: 1407446903439.jpg (46KB, 420x500px) Image search: [Google]
1407446903439.jpg
46KB, 420x500px
>>259483247
>>
oney grumps:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf9AwcrmyGs
>>
>>259477662
What are they position on this whole Zoe Quinn fiasco? Why aren't they helping? I saw Arin's tweet about this and it really got me down, I always had the impression that he was a smart guy and was better than this, that he'd know better than covering up all of this crap in the industry.
>>
>>259483324
I meant he thought he himself was too cool for school, supporting my superiority complex argument, kike.
>>
>>259483051
>Superiority complex
>Capable of being a nice dude
>>
File: 1408730282393.jpg (903KB, 1000x749px) Image search: [Google]
1408730282393.jpg
903KB, 1000x749px
Why does Arin insult everybody he ever does a let's play with, it was kind of funny with Jon as he knew how to laugh it off but Danny just sort of pretends nothing happened and I find it fucking weird.

>yeah i really think this game has good phy-
>play the fucking game you piece of worthless shit jesus christ
>silence
>...yeah the soft body physics in this...

it's like watching a beaten housewife
>>
>>259483939
I still thought it was perfect.
>>
>>259482864

people can go to lunch with a shitload of different people. i would imagine in a setting like this especially
>>
>>259477662
>no trip

YOU FOOL
>>
>>259482864
No. Jon vented with a lot of people, especially about Arin. He was always just open about stuff.
>>259482921
You just have to live with him. He's always saying something that hurts someone's feelings, but usually picks up on it quick and almost always makes up for it, though. He's still really really nice, just not as open as Jon is.
>>259483224
Yup, that's how he talks, and always has, more or less. I'll admit sometimes it's exaggerated, but his voice in his update video is his normal speaking voice. Pebbles is fuckin' nice as shit. Again, like Stamper, he's really honest about shit, which I like. Also, he'll become friends with just about anybody, you could just walk up to him and go "hey whats up" and he'd see you as a possible friend.
>>259483051
I don't know what it is, but it might be that everyone just's kinda treated him good all his life, and I can't think of one time he took a critique from me or Jon good. He thinks everything he does is perfect, and whenever I, Jon, Oney, or any of his other friends would critique or give tips on him for something, he would always say something like "I know what i'm doing, alright?"
>>259483806
It started as just Arin taking her side, but then he forced everyone else the same ideal.
>>259483941
It really only shows up when he's doing something competitive, but sometimes it's just at random.
>>259484023
I know A.D.D is a lame excuse, but in that specific moment it was just Arin getting impatient. He does that, alot.
>>259484268
Yeah, Jon was very social.
And he obviously loved lunch.
>>259484357
I barely use 4chan so whatever, trip this, trip that.
>>
>>259482856
Holy shit it's RicePirate.
>>
>>259484443
Did Jon do anything relating to Steam Train before he left or did he leave the second Arin brought it up?
>>
How long until this happens to the Super Best Friends?
>>
>>259484443
But how will people know if it's actually you talking?
>>
>>259484443
So Arin basically told other people to side with her too? Why? Any reasoning behind this?
>>
Hey OP, why are you RicePirate?
>>
>>259484023
>mfw an old friend of mine used to have this sort of dynamic
>Just realized that's why I fucking hate Arin so much
Arin go suck a big one
>>
>>259477662
Why does Jon sound like Zack Braff?
>>
>>259484494
>>259484782
How do you know it's him?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJXMPgf0vm8
>>
>>259484494
Yeah I thought it was Kenny Ashcorp but this is sounding like Rice Pirate
>>
>>259484574

not OP but obviously it was a point of contention between the two, and the straw that broke the camel's back. Jon did a promo for steamtrain, but even in the promo you can tell Jon was pushing against it. It went through, and Jon eventually said he was out. Not hard to see.
>>
>>259484443
Does Arin "cares" about grumps, or would you say he just sees it as easy money?

He seems kinda bland now, compared to when he played with Jon.
>>
Post proof you're not lying OP
>>
>>259484960
I was hoping he would say no so I could bring up the video since this guy obviously has no proof to back up his shit.

Thanks for ruining it though.
>>
>>259484443

>And he obviously loved lunch

I keked my pants
>>
Did the Game Grumps actually do a Persona 4 LP?
>>
>>259484574
He was very, very skeptical about it, but being him, signed a few contracts for it, made a few (I think 4) promos for it, 3 with him in it, one without him in it. Basically, Arin told him Steam Train was going to be something like "just like game grumps but with different people" so Jon was totally on board. He signed contracts, made promos, etc;
But as soon as they were done setting everything up, Arin revealed he lied about what Steam Train was gonna be, and ignored when Jon said he didn't like it.
>>259484675
I have no idea. He really forces whatever he thinks on people. He wasn't like that before, though. I don't want to sound like a dick, but he def. gets it from Suzy.
>>259484836
Genetics.
>>259484807
This actually made me laugh.
>arin go suck a big one.
>>259484946
RicePirate? Ugh I hate him what an asian i bet he's gay and likes boys
>>259484960
You're not far off.
>>259485029
Easy money. Doesn't really like to interact with the fans.
>>
>>259484946
>Kenny Ashcorp

The faggot panda guy who does songs on youtube?
>>
Only thing I want to know is what kind of contract is keeping Jon from talking about it at all. Like... he's not with them anymore or anything so I just don't understand that
>>
>>259485201
Well, it's RicePirate
No one would hate him that much,
>>
>>259485201
>Easy money. Doesn't really like to interact with the fans.
Yea, seemed so.

What does he think of animation? I liked his old stuff alot more than grumps, will he ever animate again? Or does he consider it "not worth it" with his grump money?
>>
>>259485201
>RicePirate? Ugh I hate him what an asian i bet he's gay and likes boys

so it is him

Potato Salad is the bes mane
>>
>>259485201
>Relatively nice about everyone
>Ricepirate is a dick

>Ricepirate confirmed
>>
>>259485201

OP confirmed for being RicePirate, and being gay and liking boys
>>
>>259485201

:)

it's alright
>>
>>259484605
THE ZAIBATSU WILL NEVER DIE!!! THEY WILL SELL THEIR SOULS FIRST AND BECOME WITHERED SHELLS OF THEMSELVES BEFORE THAT HAPPENS.
>>
>>259485338
JonTron is part of Polaris/Maker
Grumps is also, therefore if Jon talks about game grumps, the parent company will lose revenue in the backlash.
>>
>>259485202
Yeah he used to be cool. He did voice work and some comedy but then won some music contest and thought he was amazing and started just making music. Also he's from england but for some reason pretends to be American. He doesn't use his real name either since he doesnt want all the furry shit being associated with the real him.
>>
>>259485092

gee, sounds like you sure were gonna sucker that guy, right? you woulda really got 'im good!
it was an ongoing point of contention for a while, and outright refusing to be associated with it in any way at all would be overtly saying he was leaving. Is it crazy to think there was a time where he was fighting it, opposing it but going along with it a little bit just hoping to get it to stop, and then ended up turning back when the ultimatum time came?

Your "gotcha!" wouldn't have meant dick, dude. OP clearly talked about it being something that upset Jon for a while, because he didn't want his name attached to it but also didn't fully want to leave, especially like that.
>>
yes but when will Jon break up with his gf is the real question
>>
>>259479267

In what way will "shit hit the fan"?
>>
File: 1408746406895.png (10KB, 408x405px) Image search: [Google]
1408746406895.png
10KB, 408x405px
>>259485642

>announcing reports
>ironically
>>
Why don't they have any black friends?
>>
File: 1.gif (2MB, 175x168px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
2MB, 175x168px
>>259483247
>>
>>259485673
It's already happening. Matt's the first.
>>
>>259477662
Do you have proof of being friends with them?
>>
>>259484929
RicePirate and Jon are both with normalboots.

RicePirate and stamper have been seen as quite good friends ESPECIALLY after potato salad

RicePirate is quite articulate in his grammar but not enough to the point he won't disdain from shut like mild cussing or slang

RicePirate has is not as well known as the rest, not to disrespect but he just isn't, which is what this anon has said that he isn't big on NG etc.

Among oney, stamper, Jon, pebbles and arin the only guys jot mentioned are hanz RicePirate and maybe el cid but the only guy I can think of being close enough would be ricepirate

If it isn't a troll I'm convinced it's ricepirate
>>
>>259477662
Yeah, well, my uncle works for Nintendo.
>>
>>259478034
Supposed "friends" of the Grumps and Smash "leakers" are the most popular AMAs on /v/.
>>
>>259485938

probably people will start leaving the show and open up about arin being the way he is
>>
What is Danny's stance on all this?
Does he like doing the show?
>>
How do you feel about your little newgrounds circlejerk having grow so much that people treat you guys like real celebrities but all your artworks have stagnated?
Egoraptor isnt animating anymore and almost 30.
In his age Richard Williams was already a legend.
You guys were the future of animation and you squandered it big time
Does egoraptor sometimes suffer from how shit his art has become?
Serious question
>>
>>259486068

Why would they? Just think about it. On the other hand it might benefit Arin to look like the smart person in the room for once.

>Hey I'm grump
>I'm not so grump
>And I'm banana!

>This game sucks
>Yeah, an it also racys, foo
>How come?
>Man look at this shit. Collecting rings, bling bling you know, its so steriotypical, u know. Plus there be no fried chicken in the gayme
>>
>>259486181
Hey I'm the creator of the massive shut in my terlet ask me anyjob
>>
>>259486364

I don't think newgrounds was the future of animation. and Richard Williams was a different era. animation's not so much a marketable skill the way it used to be (I'm talking out my ass here). even Arin said he moved to LA for voice acting opportunities.
>>
>>259486572
damn, that was a hella epic post
>>
File: mik.jpg (6KB, 232x208px) Image search: [Google]
mik.jpg
6KB, 232x208px
>>259482430
>Yes. Everyone on /v/ has a fucked up fantasy with hanging out with these guys. It's pathetic.

No Joke.

I think the vast majority of Game Grumps fans create new memories that involve personally hanging out with Arin, Danny, Jon, etc.

I mean, the typical Game Grumps fan watches these people every day. At a rate of 50-60 episodes per month, it's genuinely easy to hallucinate real interactions with these people. OP probably has hyper-realistic dreams about smelling Arin's farts.
>>
>>259486572
>>259486068
Arin and Jon are racists. It slips out occasionally during their GG vids.
>>
>>259486572
>2014
>Stereotyping people
>Every black person i'll ever come in contact with will be like x.

Head back to your containment board will ya?
>>
>>259485673
liam pls go
>>
>>259486572
I don't think anything could really make Arin look smart. He's a shining example of a grade school dropout.
>>
So you're an animator?
Are you jelly of bahijd? That dude is just in his early 20s and already animating keyframes for space dandy and other japanese anime while all you newgrounds starlets started slacking off and failed to improve?
>>
>>259484605
Who cares? they're obnoxious children
>>
>>259485338
Jon's on an NDA, and still gets paid from old videos that still make money. He still gets his paycheck, he still has an NDA.
>>259485594
He loves to animate and draw still, it's just really hard for him and other content producers to make money nowadays. Sad, but that's how it is.
>>259485673
ok
>>259485912
Probably never. Nicole is very, very nice. She's also really hilarious. I dunno, she's a girl that everyone can like and have a laugh or two with.
>>259485938
I'm telling you guys what I know. I know alot, but there's shit not even TotalBiscuit knows. Alot of shit was buried so deep, and it's just waiting to come out.
>>259486220
Yeah, Ross is debating leaving.
I don't want to talk shit about Arin, 'cause, hey, he's a good guy. But he does a lot of stuff that affects others, but he regrets it in the future.
>>259486248
It's hard to tell. Danny never really shows discomfort for much, because he's so humble.
I know, though, he was kinda forced on the show, and just went along with whatever. It was really odd for him though, because it's basically like Danny has to "live up" to Jon, in a way, because Jon was his predecessor.
Jon & Dan are really great friends, but probably because their personalities are just so close together. They're both really warm-hearted, honest and humble.
>>259486775
Yeah, exactly. It's really, really tough to be an animator. They live off commissions. You know Spazkid, right? He makes about 200 a month.
Commissions pretty much fuel animators, because animations take so long to make.
>>259486859
They used to say the N-word a lot because Jon hated censorship, but Arin doesn't really feel that way anymore.

And no, I'm not Oney's friend Niall.
>>
>>259486775
>animation's not so much a marketable skill the way it used to be (I'm talking out my ass here)
Yeah, you do.
Google BahiJD. /a/ hates him, but that guy managed to become a key animator for stuff like space dandy when he was 21, because his shit was so good the japs hired him immediately.
He can now be a neet and draw all day while getting a fat paycheck
>>
>>259487064
>>259486364

I second these questions, as I find the concept of "making it big" off of e-fame ant inevitably falling on one's face in the rat race of relevancy an interesting topic. I'd have pussed out and asked in a less direct way, but sometimes the hard questions need to be asked.
>>
>>259487209
>You know Spazkid, right? He makes about 200 a month.
Yeah, because his art is shit.
I know several guys who make 700$ with porn commissions per month
>>
File: 1337928710360.gif (223KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1337928710360.gif
223KB, 300x300px
>>259487209
>Yeah, Ross is debating leaving.

How the fuck is Ross leaving?

I know you're making this shit up, but if you're going to start hallucinating these memories, at least try to keep up with the trajectory of show.

Arin just recently did an Unturned Let's Play with Ross, and Arin was basically Ross's bitch. Ross insulted Arin every 4 minutes and criticizing him for "not reading the instructions" (basically /v/ incarnate). These are not the words of a man who fears Arin in the least.
>>
>>259487209
How come you are not Oney's friend? Any drama with that, or is it just more you don't really know eachother
>>
>>259487852
Yeah that Unturned playthough was weird from a personality standpoint. They were definitely off from their usual mannerisms in that one.
>>
>>259487209
>>>259485338
>Jon's on an NDA, and still gets paid from old videos that still make money. He still gets his paycheck, he still has an NDA.

http://www.reddit.com/r/JonTron/comments/293y6t/how_does_jon_make_money/cih917e
Jon doesn't get paid any royalties. Which makes Arin even more of a jew.
>>
>>259487209
It's just kind of weird. As much as I like Danny on the show, he doesn't seem to really have a connection to gaming besides the fact that he used to game as a kid.

Also, if Ross would quit, would steam train stop or is Ross debating about quiting the reason that they're bringing Suzy and Barry on the show more often?
>>
>>259487218

people with exceptional skill tend to do good, yes
>>
>>259486068
Because Arin already beatboxes for no reason and talks "black" for no reason other to fill dead air.
>>
How do we know this friend is a true insider and not a liar? This seems to good to be true.
>>
File: tumblr_n4rjv5aGoF1rb1rgoo9_1280.png (870KB, 1023x716px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4rjv5aGoF1rb1rgoo9_1280.png
870KB, 1023x716px
>>259487428
>I second these questions, as I find the concept of "making it big" off of e-fame ant inevitably falling on one's face in the rat race of relevancy an interesting topic. I'd have pussed out and asked in a less direct way, but sometimes the hard questions need to be asked.
It's because egoratpor and his crew are a bunch of lazy losers who squandered what little talent they had and became self-absorbed obnoxious failures.

Artistically speaking.
I'm sure churning out medicore crap so 14 year olds can have a giggle pays the bills but cant be fulfilling on a personal level.

Meanwhile BahiJD works from his parents basement in austria, keyframes proper japanese animu and will direct his first animated movie in a few years.

The guy is almost 10 years younger than egoraptor and is already internationally praised for his skills. (pic related, keyframe )

When egoraptor was 18 bahi was like 10.
In 8 years bahi managed to not only learn to finish high school but also become a proper animator, while egoraptor slacked off.
It's tragic. Because if you look at egoraptor's art from 2007-2012 he was improving a lot and becomming better and better. and then he just stopped some day
>>
File: Sex with Suzy.jpg (323KB, 1616x675px) Image search: [Google]
Sex with Suzy.jpg
323KB, 1616x675px
>>
>>259488312
>How do we know this friend is a true insider and not a liar? This seems to good to be true.
He's a liar.
>>259488285
>people with exceptional skill tend to do good, yes
The most "skill" comes from hard work and dedication.
>>
>>259488337
>Receiving head that is so bad that you take your mind off of it by playing Nintendo

ultimate kek
>>
File: 1375149083629.png (112KB, 336x351px) Image search: [Google]
1375149083629.png
112KB, 336x351px
Do Oney, PsychicPepples, Stamper, and Shadman still live in the same place? Might send them all stuff to their PO box if so

Also if this is Ricepirate, your doing God's work providing consistent animation content last year during the great drought.
>>
>>259481162
is it true that Arin was the bottom for Jons meat
>>
What's it like working with Nevarky?
>>
>>259488337
Original image?
>>
Does Jon still consider Arin a friend and vice versa?
>>
>>259488578
>Do Oney, PsychicPepples, Stamper, and Shadman still live in the same place? Might send them all stuff to their PO box if so
>shadman
Why anyone would associate with that hack is beyond me.
His art is ugly and he is retarded.
The only saving grace is that his rich parents pay the rent for the other freeloaders
>>
>>259488337
woah, what.

where did this come from.
>>
>>259488640
i can just imagine it. Arin whispering back to Jon "Hey I'm Grump..", Jon whispering back "I'm not so Grump" as he forcefully rams his anus while shouting "Its no use"
>>
>>259487852
He really, really wants to focus on his cartoons, as more than half of his fans even know he's an animator. Ross also hates the "pewdiepie" mentality where you just play games and make a whole ton of cash.
>>259488075
No, no, no. I typed that wrong. I meant i'm not Niall, his other friend, but I am his friend.
>>259488337
I've seen that picture a lot. No one really knows if it is them or not, because there's not really proof against it.
>>259488578
Oney just got his Visa and quite literally JUST got to America. You can send mail to whoever and they'll make sure it gets to the right person, no worries about that.
>>259488640
No, but they used to argue over which type steak was better, if that's what you're asking.
(Personally, I like Medium Rare!)
>>259488859
No, not really. Arin has never brought up Jon since it happened.
What you see in the show is what happens. They don't talk about him and they don't contact him. It's sad too, as they're both great people and I just wish they'd start talking again.
>>
>>259487218
>He can now be a neet and draw all day while getting a fat paycheck
so having a job and still being neet?
>>
File: fortykeks.jpg (34KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
fortykeks.jpg
34KB, 292x257px
>>259489175
>it's no use
>>
>>259487209

Does Arin have regrets about the way shit went down with Jon?

>>259488240

if everything OP is saying is true, (and I've thought this before) I thought the way they've been changing steam train lately has been to make it more Ross-centric, if anything. He's talked about how Steam Train was his idea, and I'm sure he's had some lingering resentment from having his idea co-opted a bit. Seems like the new opening and changes to format would be a way of making him feel a bit more like the lead, give him a bit more credit for it. Maybe as a way of keeping him on.
>>
>>259489239
>I've seen that picture a lot. No one really knows if it is them or not, because there's not really proof against it.

Bullshit. If you really are friends with Arin, you could tell by room/the walls if it's really them.
>>
>>259487209
I explicitley remember Jon saying he doesn't get royalties anymore. He could just be saying that though.
>>
>>259489360
well at least a shut-in who loves animation and will probably one of the next big faces for the world of animation after people like miyazaki have all gone into retirement
>>
>>259488538

you're essentially pointing out an example of one person winning the lottery and making a career out of animating, coming from this field. which is good for him, but that doesn't mean that flash animators from newgrounds are the wave of the future. if the ONE SINGLE LONE most talented person in a field gets a career, and nobody else gets dick, it's not a smart field to dedicate yourself to.
>>
>>259489239
no im asking whether or not Arin was on the receiving or giving end of the anal fucking. Steak isn't the right kind of meat im looking for here. for example, in one episode of Game Grumps Arin offered to sniff Jons smegma
>>
>>259489423
I think they're taking the focus away from Ross. He used to be on every episode and now he's not.
>>
>>259489239
If Ross does end up leaving, who do you think will be the next to leave?
>>
>>259489875

could go either way, I guess. the intro is clearly more Ross-centric, but they did do a Rossless steamtrain. Iunno. I'd like to think it's my way, but it definitely could be yours.
>>
>>259489516
I've never seen that wallpaper before, ever. I don't go deep into their house anyways, I like to give them some privacy!
Also, the room Suzy films in is not her actual room, she just films in there and put on some cheap bed.
>>259489659
He's definitely just saying that. I don't like "calling bullshit" on my own friends, but he probably did it just to slow the pot stirring.
>>259489423
It's hard to say. Arin really doesn't like talking about it. But i'd have to say he doesn't have any regrets. Arin meant alot more to Jon than Jon meant to Arin, and that's sort of where the problem lied.

By the way, when this post 404s i'm not going to make another, if anyone cared.
>>259489981
Barry. Arin wouldn't leave because it's his show, and Danny wouldn't because he wouldn't want to hurt Arin. I'm sure leaving has crossed Danny's mind before, but he won't say anything about it.
>>
I'm going to assume that you're telling the truth because if you're not then that is seriously the most pathetic thing that any human being could ever do. This kind of drama interests me anyway.

Would you say that Arin and Jon were very good friends when they were doing Game Grumps together? Was some of it just acting or was all of it legitimate friendship?
>>
File: 1401138564950.png (9KB, 387x429px) Image search: [Google]
1401138564950.png
9KB, 387x429px
>>259490239
Damn, Danny really does sound like a nice guy.
>>
>>259490239
>Arin meant alot more to Jon than Jon meant to Arin

That makes sense. It's sad. I've been there. And there really is no reconciling that kind of situation. Sad realities.
>>
Tell me, why dont they just squash the beef?

Why keep this up? They obviously dont hate eachother enough to insult one another. And Jons a pretty open-minded guy

So why don't they just contact eachother and apologize, the internet(Ok their fans) think they're being childish

Also, if you're "trolling" at this point, something must be mentally wrong with you
>>
I heard that a little while before Jon left, there was a recording session where Jon got really drunk and had a big fight with Arin. Do you know if that's true?
>>
>>259489868
to which Jon replied "I-if that's what you want senpai", after a thorough smegma smelling Arin took a few tentative licks of it and paused for a moment, this period of silence was ending with Arin saying "This tastes like Egoraptor"
>>
>>259488794
Answer please, he seems like a nice guy on camera but I would just like to be sure.
>>
>>259490621
kek
>>
>>259490621
To which Jon Blow replied, with a quiver in his lips. ..

"You just... don't get it."
>>
Is it true that Arin went all quiet and mumbled " I don't care anymore" in a mario 3d world playthrough because Jon was mentioned in a miiverse post?
>>
>>259490461
Oh man this makes me remember this one time during the goof troop play through. Arin was shitting on Jon and Jon says something like "and to think I worshipped you", and Arin just kind of blows him off.
>>
I know I'm just some anon here, but OP, would you be up for some further discussion outside of the thread? Not necessarily about what went down with Jon and Arin, but mainly about what motivates and inspires Jon. Yeah, it's a pretty pansy thing to say, but I idolize the guy, and I'd like to know what I can do to emulate some of the stuff he does.
>>
>>259491074
This, is this really how he reacts when jons brought up or talked about around him in his daily life?
>>
can you just fucking stop being a little pussy and get jon and arin to communicate with each other
>>
>>259490060
I hope you're right. Ross is a pretty cool guy if you ask me. Apparently he's thinking about doing other stuff besides animating to make a living, really interested to see how that will turn out.
>>
File: no games.jpg (27KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
no games.jpg
27KB, 408x408px
>>259490514
because even if you're not mad anymore it doesn't mean you'd want to make contact again, they're not family, it's not like making contact with your mum again even though you've hated and hated her for so long ;~; you're fine to just move on in a situation like that. I'd never go back, why? would things be any different? doubt it.
>>
We know you're RicePirate but whoever you are what happened with Josh Tomar and Arin?
>>
>>259491074
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7icSMTZ8Bkc#t=529
>>
>>259491074
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7icSMTZ8Bkc

After around 8:50 this happens.
>>
>>259491074

he says "I don't care about your penis"
>>
>>259491316
I already let them double penetrate me, what more can I do?

>>259491375
They had a bad time reenacting the Mr. Hands video.
>>
well anon if you know them..
Is Arin really his Suzy's slave?
>>
Arin probably thinks Jon is "immature" or something. I bet Arin fancies himself as a real responsible and level-headed adult while seeing Jon as that obnoxious friend who never wised up.

Maybe that's why Jon is still entertaining and Arin is dull as a post.
>>
>>259491340
You're a faggot

And I think they should apologize for the internet drama, they dont have to see each other again, or contact eachother. But you dont go the rest of your life with that kind of shit hanging onto your chest when you can easily or atleast attempt to mend things.

Only women do stupid shit like that
>>
>>259486851
Not gonna lie. I watch almost every GG series. I've had nonsexual dreams involving Danny and Arin. It's a little upsetting.
>>
>>259491818
That's the greatest secret of Game Grumps that we've been trying to hide. That both Jon and Arin are actually women.
>>
>>259491579
Mr Hands video? Wat? Also could this be Skraggy? If not what happened to him
>>
>>259492037
No, this is Patrick. Anyway, Skraggy OD'd on adderall and viagra, after viciously trying to puncture my anus with his tongue we decided it was best to let him go. So we took him to the vet, said our goodbyes and had him euthanized.
>>
>>259492037

>guy tried to fuck a horse
>guy dies
>mr hands
>>
>>259492369
Fuck. Anyway when did this thread lose all the actual serious replies?
>>
im done answering questions everyone, goodnight.

You've asked me ALMOST everything I know so i'll just say the rest

Most everyone dislikes Suzy and thinks she's bad for Arin, Jon didn't like Suzy either.

Suzy has a twin sister, Jean Bug.

There WAS censorship of Jon's name. I know that, for a fact. I've overheard conversations about Jon that are pretty much like "Yeah, just throw in a subtle reference to Jon so people think we're still friends".

Also, Suzy pitched about 3 ideas for new shoes but they were all about shoes or getting views and money.

There was one point where Suzy wanted to start a show where Arin and the rest look at viral videos and talk about them, like Ray William Johnson.

Suzy is very demaning, and full of herself. She gets fed up when she doesn't get what she wants. It was her idea to put her on the show, and her idea to make Arin come on her channel so she could get more views.

There was a falling out, anyone denying that has something wrong with them.

Jon didn't leave just to make more JonTron. I mean, that's obvious, though.

Arin would occasionally list off candidates for replacement whenever his co-host would even bring up something close to leaving. He did this a lot to Jon and sometimes to Danny and Ross, even Barry.

Jon sees most of your tweets about him, and Arin sees most of your tweets about Jon.

And yes, they do deliberately try to not acknowledge Jon on the show.

Jon's girlfriend does not like Suzy.

None of the grumps, excluding Barry, like the subreddit.

Arin tried to get a few more people as his co-host before Danny, but they said no.

Anyone want anymore information? I'm tired and want to get back to work.
>>
I totally believe this some of this shit. Like Jon being stuck behind a NDA, but taking it in stride because he's still getting compensation of some sort. Of course he wants everyone to know that Arin was an asshole, but he can tell them later, after he's on his feet in New York and seeing an income flow similar to Game Grumps except from his own channel.

I also believe Ross has thoughts on leaving because he's bothered that a lot of his fans aren't familiar with his animations. And that Danny's such a chill guy that he's always trying to help a brother out.

You might be taking everyone in this thread for a ride, but hey, at least you can spin a believable tale that seems true to their nature.
>>
>>259492532
Yes, since you seem to be in the circle, what happened to Josh Tomar and Arin? Also are you skraggy, and if not what happened to the dude?
>>
I have one more question.

Aren't you at all worried about the inevitable witch hunt that will ensue because of this?
>>
>>259493016
As I told you, we euthanized him.
>>
>>259492532

I'm personally pretty good. Know any names of the potential candidates prior to Danny, or is than on a need-to-know basis?
>>
>>259492532
Last question before you go

Why doesn't arin just apologize like an adult?
>>
>>259493161
And Tomar and Arin?
>>
>>259492532

Suzy confirmed for whore/bitch/cunt/scum.
>>
>>259492532
Thank you for your time, if you are legit. I don't care enough to care if everything is true, it sounds believable enough though.
>>
>>259493261
They are preparing to double penetrate me.
>>
>>259492532
If the falling out was just over steam train. Then why have the hardly acknowledged Jon and even gone so far to censor his name? There has to be something else or does Arin just hate Jon ow and so he pushes his views on everyone thus there is no mention of Jon by anyone.
>>
>>259492532
I'm about done

Thanks(maybe)
So when do you think things will hit the fan?
>>
>This is the guy who is/was friends with Jon and Arin and i'm here again to answer questions about whatever you want Grumps related.
Okay, let's start with a simple one. When are you going to taking your shit-eating youtube attention whores and fuck off of /v/?
>>
>>259492532

thanks for the thread
>>
>>259493416
Good to hear.
>>
>>259493069
Nope. I got into this knowing how delusional the GG subreddit is, and i'm prepared to stick by it.
>>259493209
Oney, Zach, some people from Continue?!, PBG, some NG game devs, lesser known.
Quite a few lesser known NG animators
>>259493229
Because he doesn't care enough about Jon to do that.
>>259493365
I wouldn't go as far as to say that, but she's not exactly very nice to me or others.
>>
>>259492532
Who were in consideration besides Danny as Jon's replacement?
>>
>>259493569

Thanks for your time, anon. Don't let us keep you up all night.
>>
>>259493569
>I got into this knowing how delusional the GG subreddit is
huh?
>>
>>259493536
When are you gonna stop giving a fuck?
>>
>>259493803
This

Get the fuck out and stop making these threads
>>
>>259493851
When you stop clogging up my front page with these fucking attention whores and start discussing vidya again.
>>
is Suzy a completely toxic bitch poisoning Arin's mind toward SJW agendas or is he making that change on his own
>>
>>259493907
Yeah, we should make more room for all the Zoe threads.
>>
>>259493843
All this is probably gonna get screen capped by some ass and posted there, is what I assume he means.
>>
Officially done, guys. No more questions, sorry!

Uhhhhhhhh yea bye :) <3

thanks for the questions.
>>
>>259481905
Ok. I'll bite because this has bugged me. Is the way they act to Ross a joke or do the generally act like that towards him? Yeah he is excitable but even jokingly the way the rip on him is just mean. Like does it not bug him or what is the deal?
>>
>>259494053
You can filter this shit you fucktard. Or just not click on the threads and scroll past. Retard.
>>
>>259494053
Because Zoe Quinn counts as vidya, right?
>>
>>259494109
Last one because I forgot to mention this.

They actually fuck with Ross, alot. There's times where he's playing a game and gets into it and someone will say "oh god ross you smell like shit" for no reason and Ross will get this confused, sad look on his face but they keep on and doing it.

Okay that was the actual last one, but only because I left it out..

Gooooodnight!
>>
I want Reddit to leave

fuck you people and your circle jerking internet drama bullshit

I hope you all get raped by a pack of niggers
>>
>>259494223
Filtering a shitthread does nothing to stop that shitthread from bumping a quality off the last page. Stop infecting /v/ with your cancer.
>>
>>259494404
K.
>>
>>259494053
"my front page"
>What makes you think you are entitled to have exactly what you want to see on the front page? Everyone likes something different, or wishes to discuss something different, if thei isn't your topic of choice, then scroll past or filter. No need to shit up a thread with your entitlement issues.
>>
>>259494404
If it's quality then why would it be on the last page?
>>
>>259477662
I used to be friends with Arin and Barry
I was also in a Ninja Sex Party video with Barry.

Bet you'll never guess who I am
>>
>>259487209
>I'm telling you guys what I know. I know alot, but there's shit not even TotalBiscuit knows. Alot of shit was buried so deep, and it's just waiting to come out.
I don't want to talk shit about Arin, 'cause, hey, he's a good guy. But he does a lot of stuff that affects others, but he regrets it in the future.

Okay, I'm really curious about this. Some massive shit went down like you claimed, that's obvious, but it seems like you're trying to paint all parties involved in a decent light. I'm not doubting you, and I don't need to know what happened if it truly is going to all come out like you say it is, but if that shit is as biblical as you seem to be portraying it, someone, somewhere along the line had to be an utter asshole, who was that person, OP?
>>
>>259494602
Holy shit, reddit please

Please fucking leave you blubbering nigger
>>
>>259494387
Surely there is a better collective noun for niggers than pack.
>>
>>259495036
Barack Obama CONFIRMED
>>
>>259495096
K
>>
>>259495036
Danny is that you?
>>
>>259487209
>I'm telling you guys what I know. I know alot, but there's shit not even TotalBiscuit knows. Alot of shit was buried so deep, and it's just waiting to come out.

Also, why would TB know more about this than anyone else? I remember that tweet he wrote to the effect of "I know shit, but it's buried." but beyond that what's his involvement?
>>
>>259495074
>all this talk about how arins a good guy
>doesn't at all seem like a good guy
hm...
>>
>>259495438
TB is deeper into Polaris than most, someone close to the incident probably confided in him because he's a big name, he can't afford to tell people and jeopardize everything.

Money turns people into real shitheads.
>>
>>259495416
Oh shit, ya got me broooooo
Must've been so high I wasn't thinking str8 brah
Alright guys, ask me anything and I'll repsond with the total truth
I'm just staying till this blunt runs cold tho
>>
>>259495096
Can't come up with a good response.
>Please fucking leave you blubbering nigger
Go back to /b/
>>
>>259488337
but who was taking the picture tho
>>
>>259491949
Same thing here dude
And when I wake up, it seriously takes me a couple hours to figure out that it never happened and then I get genuinely sad
I'm aware it's completely pathetic, but it's not something I think I can control at this point
>>
sage, report e-celeb advertising and hide
>>
>>259496320
Holy shit what if it was the ghost of comedy.

Could you imagine that? If it was the ghost of comedy just floating around taking pictures.

Holy shit that's spooky.
>>
>>259496320
Jon
>>
File: 1408681444675.gif (1020KB, 400x229px) Image search: [Google]
1408681444675.gif
1020KB, 400x229px
>>259477662

This is retarded. Stop.
>>
>>259477662
And I work for Nintendo with my dad
>>
so who's gonna cap up this thread and tweet it to jontron to see if he acknowledges it
>>
>>259485201
If he really did see it as easy money from the beginning, then that really sucks. The first few months of Grumps really did feel like the friendship was genuine, and that they were just doing it as a side project.
>>
>>259497276
well how would you feel if some silly as fuck side project blew up in such a way that it would actually finance you, your girlfriend, a house, vehicles, basically your whole life in relative wealth?

You wouldn't exactly be willing to part with that dosh train.
>>
>>259496960
https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_1020860719&feature=iv&index=3&list=PLRQGRBgN_EnruLvV5bUsmi104L5bOIzzr&src_vid=0wujHyc5gzc&v=6g6p1K10L2U
>>
>>259493365
Suzy confirmed for three new shoes.
>>
>>259492532
Why don't the grumps like the subreddit, and does that include Jon?
>>
>>259498583
Have you ever been there? Shit is caustic.
>>
http://www.reddit.com/r/gamegrumps/comments/2eex43/ohhh_bubba_boy/ wut
>>
>>259498583
because cancer/pewdiepie audience
>>
>>259494387
Nice meme!
>>
>>259479494
I care
>>
>>259495036
Do you happen to be Mozart?

I know you're still alive
>>
>>259498301
I guess she's one of those War of the Worlds aliens.
>>
> except I don't really know Barry.
That's because you ARE Barry
>>
does danny have a girlfriend? if not, how can i be his girlfriend?
>>
Whoever's posting isn't Ricepirate. I am. 100% sure this isn't any other NG animator I know. OK BYE EVERYONE https://twitter.com/RicepirateMick/status/503371578508587008
>>
>>259500104
Aw shit.
>>
>>259500104
Dis nigga.
>>
please stop bullying ross
>>
File: 1.gif (952KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
952KB, 200x200px
>>259500104

I keep telling myself not to fall for this shit...
>>
>>259487209
>Spaz only makes 200 a month

As someone who's been watching his shit since the sonichu era, holy shit.

Tell him I hope he keeps going and gets more soon. I honestly admire the guy, and would love a chance to get to know him at some point.
>>
>>259492532

I'm probably too late but just in case

What terms are barry and jon on? They were childhood friends before game grumps, and now they haven't had public contact with each other since the breakup
>>
>>259500104
welp
>>
>>259500104
>leakanon left to go to work
>then we get this
>last tweet about it ends with 'back to work'
TOTALLY NOT HIM GUYS
>>
>>259500104
OP fully confirmed for Ricepirate.
>>
>>259507357
It's not him, I'm the guy who notified him of this thread and he didn't even know what /v/ was when I told him
>>
>>259481260
Spoony: My career's been great

Riiiiiiiight.
>>
does suzy actually suck or does she just get afraid of the microphone?
>>
File: Pissed off Colin Mochrie.jpg (18KB, 339x330px) Image search: [Google]
Pissed off Colin Mochrie.jpg
18KB, 339x330px
Hide Attention Whore threads.

Do not reply to Attention Whore posts.

Ignore Attention Whore posters.
>>
>>259508914
bit late to the party there champ.
>>
File: oops.png (121KB, 1996x639px) Image search: [Google]
oops.png
121KB, 1996x639px
>>259492532
gotcha
>>
>>259508648
Thats Pro Jared.
>>
>>259477662
pointless question as its been asked million times before, but when/where does the conflict begin with original GG to Jon leaving?
>>
File: 1391796402772.jpg (111KB, 520x355px) Image search: [Google]
1391796402772.jpg
111KB, 520x355px
>>259492532
>>259487209
>>259484443

I find it hilarious how there are some people on /v/ who actually believe you.

People really underestimate how much lore Arin, Danny, and Jon give per Game Grumps episode. And it's not simple lore. It's very nuanced lore that easily gives rise to extrapolation and more lore.

If I was I forensic psychologist, I could easily make an autobiography of each cast member just from GameGrumps alone.
>>
File: 1336089997754.jpg (17KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1336089997754.jpg
17KB, 350x350px
>this whole thread
ayy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQoRXhS7vlU
>>
File: 1367890118997.jpg (50KB, 743x760px) Image search: [Google]
1367890118997.jpg
50KB, 743x760px
>>259483247
>>
File: ricepirate2.png (736KB, 3855x4581px) Image search: [Google]
ricepirate2.png
736KB, 3855x4581px
>>259497173
here
>>
These 4chan threads are almost identical to our Skype chats. I should poke around here more often. How do you reply to a specific post?
>>
>>259491949
>>259496402
How about you stop watching the shitty show then?
>>
>>259514042
click its number
>>
>>259509865
>>259512314
the plot thickens
>>
>>259514419
thanks
>>
Not OP but I'm really good friends with Arin. The reason Jon left is because Jon raped Suzy and Arin put Jon in the hosptial and told him that if he didn't leave California immediately he would kill Jon. Jon has always been a coward so he left that night, hence the impromptu breakup.
>>
can you prove it
>>
File: Kenstar01.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kenstar01.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>259483247
That, Explains Everything!
>>
>>259515557
Can you prove you're RicePirate? Post on Twitter or something?
>>
>>259509865
No shit it's not ricepirate. It's Zanman72. OP said in last thread that he was not an animator and that Airin and Jon were both in his videos before and that he wasn't very big.
>>
>>259517743
>Zanman72
oh so it's an unfunny, jealous notalent that's posting this

that makes more sense now
>>
>>259517963
Hey, Zan's alright. His videos aren't bad
>>
>>259518193
he's jealous of the popularity i guess
>>
File: 1388242809880.jpg (68KB, 700x559px) Image search: [Google]
1388242809880.jpg
68KB, 700x559px
>>259483247
>Game Grumps is the precursor of the alien invasion
>>
>>259477662
How come you don't know Barry.
>>
I haven't read through all of these yet, but is it true that Arin slapped Nicole for saying stuff about Suzy, who first mocked Nicole for her artwork?
>>
>>259517701
>259517963
he never said he was, right? cuz then... ya...
>>
i'm just confused why you even start a thread like this and just don't say who you are... maybe i don't get 4chan. ok seriously... back to work
>>
>>259519929
The big draw of 4chan is that anonymity is the default, so people like not having to put a name to the post or opinion so conversation doesn't get muddled in, say, who's fucking who or who cheated on who for personal gain.
>>
>>259492532
>I'm tired and want to get back to work.
>back to work

>>259519929
maybe i don't get 4chan. ok seriously... back to work
>back to work

are you mocking us or are you giving us a hint here?
>>
File: 1406698456457.gif (476KB, 400x357px) Image search: [Google]
1406698456457.gif
476KB, 400x357px
Hey OP, can you give Dan my number?
I think he's pretty qt 3.14
>>
File: 49b4a0e755032.jpg (496KB, 435x2123px) Image search: [Google]
49b4a0e755032.jpg
496KB, 435x2123px
Why'd Suzy get fat? Does the house have a minimum weight they had to make up for when John left?
>>
>>259483247
Hence the #saveearth hashtag
>>
Stop trying to figure out "what happened". Jon is gone and Danny is there now accept it already
>>
File: uuu.gif (542KB, 311x283px) Image search: [Google]
uuu.gif
542KB, 311x283px
>>259520993
Pregnancy
>>
>>259514319
I don't think the show is shit
It's not like it stops me from doing things that are social or don't involve video games, it just feels pathetic when stuff like that happens
I'm not going to cut something out of my life that I've watch for 2 years because of a small downside
>>
>>259521249
suck my dick arin we want answers
>>
>>259520993
Because easy money leads to laziness and gluttony
>>
File: BtKiqmtIMAAniWZ.png (95KB, 527x581px) Image search: [Google]
BtKiqmtIMAAniWZ.png
95KB, 527x581px
>>
File: 496aeae0e955a.jpg (163KB, 451x1280px) Image search: [Google]
496aeae0e955a.jpg
163KB, 451x1280px
>>259520993
I don't care that people say she's got a fucked up face, I'd still wreck her anus until she had to have an artificial shitbox installed just to keep from soiling herself.
>>
File: 1.gif (3MB, 412x395px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
3MB, 412x395px
>>259521279

>it comes out coveted in hair and saying ECH
>>
>>259521850
>>259521850
>xbox360

they played on a PS3

>memory card

oh boy those PS3 memory cards I wish I could find mine
>>
>>259522053
the thought of her voice getting fucked is enough to get me going
>>
File: 1.jpg (195KB, 1813x1355px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
195KB, 1813x1355px
>>259521850
>>
is everyone who enters Arin's house cursed with thin skin?
>>
>>259522446
ayy lmao dude
>>
File: 4940ab9c11791.jpg (246KB, 485x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4940ab9c11791.jpg
246KB, 485x1000px
>>
>>259522209
>they
>arin tripcode

rip
>>
>>259521249

>no time stamp
>no twitter post

fuk rite off m8
>>
File: 4940ad373d696.jpg (244KB, 309x846px) Image search: [Google]
4940ad373d696.jpg
244KB, 309x846px
>>
>>259522594
She's perfect.
>>
File: fatgoose.jpg (21KB, 192x393px) Image search: [Google]
fatgoose.jpg
21KB, 192x393px
>>259522594
>>
>>259483806
As everyone's careers are being held by the balls by Polaris, they literally *can't* say anything negative about the situation, as Polaris/Maker Studios is part of the big Zoe coverup.
>>
>>259477662
are you lying?
>>
>>259493569
>Oney, Zach, some people from Continue?!, PBG, some NG game devs, lesser known.
arin hates continue though
>>
>>259522831

Is this supposed to be sexy?
>>
>>259489858
>one of the next big faces for the world of animation
Arin sucks at animation.
>>
>>259522853
Someone should really work on some cumshops on her face and ass..
>>
>>259522853
Fuck no she's a fetal alchohol syndrome having cunt with no tits
>>
>>259522831
>That slight underbutt in the second photo.
>>
damn i dig suzy's body in these pics. why did her face have to be so fucking ugly? she looks like she barely healed up from being in a gasoline fire

>>259523013
are you joking? because there are like 200 such shops already
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>259522853
>>
>>259523342
You should spoonfeed me them then, I cant find more then a handful
>>
>>259477662
IS ARIN THE BITCH OF THE RELATIONSHIP
>>
File: dat_face.png (53KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
dat_face.png
53KB, 184x184px
>>259523456

>this is a 10/10 in america
>>
>>259523501
i'd love to, but i didn't save any of them because she looks like an ogre. i think they were shopped in a big suzy themed /b/ thread
>>
>>259523640

>implying shes 10/10
>implying you aren't trying to make yourself feel better about your country
>>
>>259522884
>that file name
I'd still hit that shes thick
>>
>>259523640
no it isn't, knock that shit off. most of us find her ugly as fuck too
>>
>>259523040
Why emphasize the fact that you're unfit with that much ill-fitted layering?

She must be wearing those boots for their good defense, cause they sure as hell aren't fashionable.
>>
>>259523456
was her face dusted for fingerprints?

jesus christ...
>>
Well guys, I'm pretty every past and present grump is lurking this thread, but it's 1:36 where Jon's at so maybe he'll see it in the morning.

Just wanted to say hi to you guys
>>
>>259479267
Fucking roleplayers man I swear to god
Everytime it's "Oh yeah danny is a real great guy"
He's a fucking jew
>>
>>259523530
of course he is anon
he's got no balls
>>
>>259523914
yep

two sets were found:
egoraptor, and..
jontron
>>
>>259523640
Yes, in America, they would consider this photoshop edit perfect. It would be printed in magazines and people who believe it was an actual person instead of a brushstroke wearing clothes.
>>
>>259491782
It's Suzy, everything is her fault
Her + Polaris and Ross n' Danny
>>
>>
>>259523959

Arin - you are a giant faggot and nobody likes you

Jon - love ya miss ya, I support you are your echs

Dan - I have no problem with you as a person, but you just don't fit the show. Go make some REAL music and get away from Arin "giant faggot" Hanson

Ross - You are a non entity

Barry - You are the only one I feel is a normal human being, and you are the only one who isn't ass at video games

Suzy - fuck off and never come back
>>
>>259524543
her body isnt bad....but the face..now thats BAD.
>>
>>259524658
seconded. jontron is awesome.
>>
>>259524543
Why does she dress like such a slut
>>
Will Game Grumps disassociate themselves with Mega64 after they made a mockery of the ALS Ice Bucket challenge, which GG nominated them for?
>>
Is polaris keeping them from discussing it?
>>
>>259524802
you guys think Arin fucked Suzy? or is he a gayman?
>>
File: k2YoWRf.png (43KB, 901x386px) Image search: [Google]
k2YoWRf.png
43KB, 901x386px
>>259524543
kek
>>
>>259525090

Suzy is the most obvious beard on the planet. From watching videos where they interact I honestly don't see how they would "love" each other. He seems like a "so deep in the closet I make jokes about being gay" homosexual and she is a high maintenance fane leech.
>>
>>259524889
They didn't even get the name right of the challenge. I like Mega64 but the video was kind of cringey
>>
>>259487209
>I don't want to talk shit about Arin, 'cause, hey, he's a good guy. But he does a lot of stuff that affects others, but he regrets it in the future.
>latest video doesn't have Ross
>Ross is appearing less and less
>when he does he doesn't care
HABBEDING
>>
>>259526052
>They didn't even get the name right of the challenge
That was part of the joke
>>
File: ManDom.jpg (55KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ManDom.jpg
55KB, 1280x720px
>>259526052
Nice bait.
>>
>>259526052
Really nigga? They alternate between ASL and ALS all throughout the video. If you can't even get that joke then I'm not suprised you found it cringy.

It closes out with "ALS WELL THAT ENDS WELL" on the screen. And who doesn't find Edward Snowden and Casey Anthony nominations hilarious.
>>
>>259526286
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1s5i58r

"Ode to Ross" inbound
>>
>>259526052
that whole video was being self aware of how pointless the ice bucket thing is thats becoming a trendy hip thing to do. turn down for what? cmon.
>>
>>259512314
you're beautiful, thank you
>>
>>259512314
If it truly isn't ricepirate, it has to be El-Cid. They've all got projects to do, and Arin no longer has the itch to animate. They've all surpassed Arin in terms of animation and it eats at Arin everyday.
>>
>>259526398
shhhhh
>>
>>259479267
Are you Shaggy? I knew it. It had to be you Shagmeister.
>>
>>259526479

>Ross is the only grump other than Barry I give a fuck about

No.....nooooooooooooo
>>
>>259525440
What was the video that was taken down?
>>
>>259527990

"Hi guys! We'd like to wish Ross the best of luck! Here's an anotation for you to click and subscribe to Ross' channel if you haven't already! There you'll find some sweet ass animations and iiiidunno maaaybe you'll see some MORE animations soon by Ross."

*Ross' goodbye to his new steam train fans*
>>
Just be a bro and say who you are if what you say is true this shits gonna come out eventually just link to your ng
>>
>>259528351

Some video criticizing her how she's a terrible person in general, how she pushes the staff around, how she constantly says shit about Jon since he leave cause he was sick of her sticking her nose in everything

Ego getting married to her is what killed the show
>>
>>259528351
The "Egoraptor is officially that guy" was a joke video that featured clips from some Jon, Suzy and Grump videos that was edited into looking as if Jon left Game Grumps because Arin started dating Suzy over Jon.
>>
>>259527990
I'll have more respect for the guy I he bails. He'd be the Arin we'd all like to see. A guy you still made cartoons and loved doing it. Rather than a douche who plays games all day..real busy.
>>
>>259520504
not mocking, i just generally am working on shit. aside from rl job and streamwave, a yt vid for dark souls (last one) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZOELMScOrc .. but no, not mocking
>>
>>259528445
>Ross never mentioned on the channel again. Like he never existed...Jon who?
>>
Can we get back to that pic of them fucking? I'm pretty sure that is Suzy and Arin.
>>
>>259528834
He's saying he thinks you're actually the OP because the OP also said he needed to get back to work
>>
>>259528834
go back to work and do awesome shit

dont dig deep into the rabbit hole man
>>
>>259528750

I admit I like Danny, but Danny is like that kind of person who always has to have a story on hand cause he's afraid people won't like him otherwise

Its like playing as Ellis in L4D2, he's fucking fun to be around with his Keith stories, but eventually while you still like the guy you're like "Ok we get it keith"
>>
>>259493569
>Continue?!
Bullshit. Arin hates them. He would never ask Nick, Paul or the godly Josh on Grumps
>>
Jontron is too good for Arin. Even if you don't like Jon's videos or sense of humor, you have to appreciate the fact that he is a pretty cool dude. Arin is coming off more and more as a total fucking douche.
>>
So this is Either RicePirate or someone close to RicePirate as on his Twitter he commented about a thread and, the last two statements are about the same.
>>
>>259529085
And it's messed up because they hate the system on YouTube, yet Suzy abused the same system no one likes on a harmless video (Streisand Effect)

Siigh.. idunno man.
>>
>>259528663
What? Don't tell lies.

This is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3sdKEGXak0

Its just a joke video about how Jon had a homogay hardon for Arin and Arin broke his heart. It only vaguely had anything to do with suzy, she just hulked out about it and then cried when people told her to fuck off.
>>
>>259529567
I like how he thought there wasn't a mirror.
>>
>>259529386
The OP was accused of being RicePirate, his friend was looking at this thread and alerted it to him I guess so he came here and actually posted to clear things up
>>
>>259529330

Jon has his head up his ass and has some pretty severe nostalgia issues, which is surprising cause he's in his what, early 20's?

The reason everyone likes Danny is cause he's near his 40's and has actually lived life which is why he actually understands how the world works, if anybody who I hope stays on the show to milk it is Danny

And you know, Next Car Game video where Arin spends the whole time bashing the game, and then fucking up with the fuck the Takedown meter thing was, which is FUCKING BAFFLING cause I knew in 1 second WTF it was
>>
>>259529717
Wait, am I older than JonTron?

Jesus, that dude is aging like milk.
>>
>>259527990
He'll be like Jon, he'll push out animations very frequently. And they'll be pretty good too.
His animation is actually pretty good despite being on the show, unlike Arin.

BY THE WAY, you guys realize some shill is probably screencapping this thread to read mean 4chan comments out during PAX right? They do it sometimes.
>>
>>259529717
There isn't an age requirement on nostalgia. Everyone thinks stuff from their childhood is the greatest.
>>
>>259529828

He looks like he's barely in his 20's to me

Fuck, half my hairs gone grey and I'm 37 on thursday yet I still have the face of a 20 year old
>>
>>259529717
What I've noticed now after Arin doing GG, I can no longer trust his Sequilitis series anymore considering Arin can't fucking read one line in a video game casually. It's almost enraging to see Arin be so bad at video games sometimes.
>>
>>259530043
>BY THE WAY, you guys realize some shill is probably screencapping this thread to read mean 4chan comments out during PAX right?

The fuck are you even trying to say here?
>>
>>259530043
Hi PAX! Enjoy the con-flu, you bastards!
>>
Ross is a cool guy.

He is spastic as fuck at times but he knows how to have fun and know how to focus on playing a game when he needs to.
>>
>>259529710
Still seems pretty fishy if you ask me the OP did not anything ever about RicePirate but evey other animator and look at the last words of the Twitter, and OP. It's gotta be him or the guy he worked
with I mean why would he say anything about a thread on /V/ unless he didn't want any trouble
>>
>>259530059

If that's true I must have thought Night Stalker was the best Intellivision game ever

But it wasn't, it was AD&D Treasure of Tarmin
>>
>>259529121
i see. well either way, if developments in the internet /v/ journalism sector of the internet develop I'll definitely be checking in. you guys (sans straight-up-instagator / haters ) have been an awesome force of bringing things to light.
>>
>>259530276
Reading.
During PAX some e-celebs like to read out mean 4chan(or just mean comments in general) posts and joke around.
Like a roast, almost.
I can't find a video, but they've definitely done it at least once.
>>
>>259530301
I like Danny more.

He's just lived more of a life than anyone else on GG. I prefer his stories over anything else.
>>
>>259530154

Yeah GG killed his entire ability to be taken seriously

I mean fuck, remember Castlevania vs Super Castlevania where he bitched about how awesome Castlevania was because it was HARD because you had to be dedicated to your jumps and shit

Then him and Jon sit down to play CV3 and say the game is basically BROKEN cause they're so bad at it
>>
>>259530564
>>During PAX some e-celebs like to read out mean 4chan(or just mean comments in general) posts and joke around.
You can't be serious?

Please tell me that is a lie.
>>
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODSSSSS

delete this shit!
>>
>>259530494

Well if you are indeed rice pirate, tell all the grumps they're doing great

Oh and if we're forced to have suzy on the show, would it hurt so much if she actually sounded into the games she was playing, you know, some emotion?

I'm not talking captain kirk here, but something higher than a vulcan
>>
>>259530610
Danny is good also as he is naive with games but he enjoys them.

Fuck
Just watch him play Wii U Mario. He is not very good but it is fun to watch him play. All the comments that are shown on miiverse even support him more anyway because Arin meh/annoying.
>>
>>259528997
A pic of Suzy and Arin fucking?...what?
>>
>>259530696
I'm not lying.
I hate myself for not favoriting the video, but they have done it.

Jon participated and read our comments on him being a big faggot.

But now he'll have lots of lovey-dovey messages <3
>>
>>259530564
Okay, why is that something anyone should care about?
>>
>>259530993
Because it is funny to anyone that has never been on 4chan to hear "quotes" especially when they are cherrypicked and out of context.
>>
>>259530494
So you agree on the whole corrupt journalism thing? Glad to see more people are acknowledging it. I know you try to avoid it on twitter because of friends and all around drama, but you, Zach, and Jon have been awesome throughout this whole thing.

To prove this is you, can you tweet something only we can know it's you? Like a phrase
>>
>>259501453
Wait, Spazkid made theSonichu animated stuff?!

Holy shit, that's awesome!
>>
>>259530957

Everyone liked Jon, but liked as in "Yeah he's Ok, made a few bad videos but OK"

Then this shit with Zoe happened, and how the reason he was mad at her before was because she tried that shit on him and he wouldn't take it, and at the time he stayed way way way out of it.

But then the SJW's came after Jon, and boom, now I fucking love the man
>>
>>259530908
The dude was outstanding during Zelda,Mario 2, and punch out lps. Cause he's a pro at those games I really enjoyed watching those
>>
>>259530908
Yeah, he may not be great with games, but if I were to go for drinks with anyone, it would be Danny.
>>
>>259530957
I think I know exactly what you're talking about

But I'm pretty sure a majority of them are from youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGPKKSymHHM
>>
>>259531123

Why is it funny?

I can log onto twitter and get 90 people calling me a faggot cause I said I liked Fraiser
>>
>>259531326
Dude I love Fraiser too!
>>
I miss this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_McC0lS8bA
>>
>>259531236
35:45 for the lazy
>>
>>259531326
Anon, of course you won't find it funny. Or we for that matter.
We're from here.
>>
>>259530945
see
>>259488337
>>
e-celebs are not vidya fuck off
>>
>>259530610

He doesn't belong on a "gaming" channel.
>I was high
>I was in this orgy
>I was high in this orgy
>stereotypical NY accent
>faux philosophical musings of a druggy
>stereotypical Jewish accent
>what's a GBA?
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 231x168px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 231x168px
Ew...what the fuck
>>
>>259531468
YES. Thank you, I'm not crazy and didn't imagine that.
Though I said that, I don't think they would deliberately make threads to fish for angry comments.
At least I hope so.

that video is still funny as fuck
>>
>>259531203

That's cause danny actually grew up with said games, so he's good at gaming in general

I mean we fucking joke about it but modern console gaming actually has lowered gamers ability to play games well
>>
>>259531236
oh that's fucking hilarious
>>
>>259531729
Ayy Lmao
>>
>>259531505

Well, maybe its cause I'm 37 but fuck, 4chan to me is no different than anywhere else on the internet.

-4chan
-Reddit
-IRC
-Furries

etc etc etc, all of them have great people, and all of them have great assholes as well
>>
>>259531654
But...that's why I like him. He's experienced a bit more. Saw more things then the rest of them. During his Katamari Damacy playthrough with Arin he talked about a time he witnessing some guys getting into a machete fight. That's not something you see playing vidya.
>>
Does... Does Suzy even play video games?
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 500x375px
>>259477662
Why do people still care about these clowns? Don't tell me you guys still watch Youtube personalities?
>>
>>259532063
Even outside has assholes. Jon lives in New York, he knows this already. He doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>259531236
>They all get visibly butthurt as the panel goes on
I don't care what anyone says. That panel was great and I hope they do another one like it. tfw no lp channel with Projared/PBG
>>
>>259531236

Oooo the big scawwy 4chan.
>>
>>259531654

Yeah, TOTALLY.

/dan in every video
>>
>>259492573
>his feet in New York and seeing an income flow similar to Game Grumps except from his own channel
Unless he releases videos twice a week that ain't happening. Did he at least start up a patreon?
>>
>>259532424
How the hell has 4chan even kept this image up?
Fucking Adam Sessler said he was watching a hacking attempt when they were just lurking in a thread.
>>
>>259532116
Not really. There's actually a few episodes around... Valentine's Day. One is her playing Lion King, with invulnerability turned on, possible set to easy - a game that she's supposed to be "incredible" at. Another was a Street Fighter puzzle game I think. I think there's a few others like Mario Party.
>>
>>259531161
>Rice
whether it's Zoe or not, i can tell for sure that the online media is out of fucking control... the coincidence is hard to ignore. and even if i didn't believe all the aristocrat info, the response from the online media has been insanely biased. i don't think i should need to make a habit of "proving" my identity but ... https://twitter.com/RicepirateMick/status/503432379860783104
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S6nhoyXq5w
>not liking ego
>2014
>>
>>259486167
Smooth Mcgroove
>>
>>259532693
what the actual fuck
>>
File: Untitled.png (10KB, 370x71px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
10KB, 370x71px
https://twitter.com/RicepirateMick/status/503432379860783104
>>
>>259532116

She's "amazing at The Lion King for SNES" and by that I mean she puts on God mode.
>>
File: 1287896864647.jpg (15KB, 271x293px) Image search: [Google]
1287896864647.jpg
15KB, 271x293px
>>259532617

God dammit.

I'm so fucking tired of this shit why do women think just because they have a vagina that they're God's fucking gift to gaming. Holy shit.

Sorry that the majority of the famous gamers of my sex are fucking retarded
>>
Dan is more of a yes man honestly. And it's not necessarily a bad thing. He just doesn't have any strong opinions of his own.
It's why I still prefer Jon over Dan. But I guess because Jon didn't blindly agree with everything that ~lord egoraptor~ said, it obviously lead to a split in the friendship.
And it's also why Dan was the ideal replacement. He won't challenge Arin.
I really think Dan is the most humble guy on that show, but he doesn't know much about video games. Except for what Arin forces him to believe as fact.
Iunno, it's sad is all.
The man is great, his content is great, and he doesn't let GG slow him down or get to his head.
He just shouldn't be playing video games for a living.
>>
>>259532815
Why did you decide to answer these questions?

Good of you to give everyone the truth, by the way.
>>
>>259532791
>>259532693
As in I didn't think it was you.
Your animations are great dude
>>
>>259481162
I saw an anon a few days ago (who wasn't claiming to know them) who said the whole steam train thing and it was a total speculation he was making.
You're probably that same anon or simply fantasizing with something someone else guessed.
>>
>>259532693
I believe it's not you, some of these knuckle heads are just hard to persuade. Don't bother.
>>
>>259532923

I have three lady friends and we go through L4D2 on expert, there's good lady gamers out there, they're just not on youtube etc
>>
>>259531729
I can never tell if she does the eyebrow thing to look weird on purpose or if it was just some BEUTY TIP! that covers up some eye lines/flaws/whatever when her makeup is off.
>>
I miss the old days of NG and the awesome series.

Hell I miss like most of you when you first discovered it in the early 00's.
>>
File: whathte.jpg (32KB, 960x546px) Image search: [Google]
whathte.jpg
32KB, 960x546px
I knew Jon's land lord's brother's ex-wife's deceased dog. AMA about why Jon moved to New York and I'll answer
>>
>>259533162
There are threads started by "close friends" of the grumps all the time.
They're flexing their RPing muscles and ability to come up with theories.
And people will buy into it.
>>
>>259532693
This is beyond Zoe now. We're all just exhausted of people being too cozy gaining favors from each other. Thanks for providing proof and good luck to your future endeavors man
>>
>>259532923
Sex sells, and gaming is a business. More importantly, that's not changing anytime soon. But like >>259533213 anon showed an example of, the great gamers of your sex aren't in the spotlight.
>>
>>259533491
He's also like ten years older than Arin?

That's amazing actually
>>
>>259479267
omg is this Ross?
>>
>>259533491
Not enough, sadly.
Danny needs to play more games on the channel.
Every LP where he is actually playing the game is consistently good imo.
>>
>>259533665
I've thought this as well especially with posting about how he might be leaving to pursue his animation channel more.
I like Ross enough to watch whatever he posts to his channel even if it's not animation content
>>
>>259486572
Fucking /pol/ shitposting.
>>
>>259533665
Look man, please stop guessing. I just wanna get the info out their without ruining my friendships.
>>
The weird think about this is that I barely surf YouTube and only watch Grumps with my husband so he'll stop nagging me to watch it. So I don't know who the fuck Rice Pirate is and now out of sheer curiosity I'm gonna have to check him out. Fucking virals.....
>>
I actually wanted to know if in that one Table Flip episode, that was really Jon who was playing that guy in the hat and cloak and whatever.

I mean it looked like him from the back and sounded like him but confirmation would be cool.
>>
>>259532693
Still It's has shown the light on the corruption of Gameing Journalism, This isn't about some dumb Hippocrate who suck off five guys, It's about These Fuckers Takeing in Favors to push someone's agenda.

Also thanks for takeing time to do an AM A about Game Grumps RicePirate
>>
>>259534157
that's not jon, that's what they want you to think
>>
>>259477662
http://youtu.be/uBaj9qfEnaI?t=6m32s
>>
>>259508648
>spoony

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>259534176
Woah woah WOAH, he started >>259519929

He didn't say any of the GG stuff so don't go painting it that way
>>
>>259534176
The guy didn't even know what 4chan is, he's said it multiple occasions in the past. He called /v/ 'game' the hell is that? I'm very certain it's not ricepirate.
>>
File: 1408858040239.jpg (74KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1408858040239.jpg
74KB, 375x500px
>>
>>259492532
I'm getting the impression that Dan is the only true honest member. Though I do have more respect for Ross if what you're saying is true.
>>
>>259533963
Sorry dude. I'd say you should just put out everything you think needs to be known before any more Sherlocks get in on this
>>
File: 1377058744123.jpg (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1377058744123.jpg
33KB, 500x500px
I believe all of this, as I've kinda picked up on most of these kinds of vibes on my own. I'm a GG fan, but you know, the subreddit is toxic, and I don't tell people that I'm a fan IRL because I don't want them to think I'm some fucking inept SJW/unfunny 12 year old retard. I've been a fan of egoraptor for a very long time, since MGA on NG. I've considered him my hero because I subconsciously emulate his style of humor and really admire his work ethic. I do however, question his character.

This makes me think GG will implode in the near future, and honestly, I hope it happens. it's had its run, and I seriously just want them to stick to animations or music respectively. I wish there was a more profitable way of doing something like that, but I don't care. These let's play channels are trite, and GG has been the only good one so far, but has also become very stale for long periods of time.

I always thought JON was the asshole, however, whether or not any of this is true, it's made me re-think their true character.

Never liked suzy. She's cute, but she's like a sociopath. She seems super manipulative, uninterested, angry, and 100% a carbon-copy of Yoko-ono. She hates it when people say that. whatever.

I'm tired, but goddammit. This just makes me pissed off. I will rant, and nobody will care, because GG is already a joke to most on the internet, but fuck man, they've always managed to bring a smile to my face, but not as much since jon left.

Maybe I shouldn't care. Fuck it.
>>
>>259534864
It's secretly Arin getting things off his chest

IKNEWIT
>>
>>259533420
>Rice
like i said, and YOU said, this is beyond the whole zoe-fiasco. but there are too many sites and too many people with connections to the industry that support them to say anything either against the journalists that report on it or otherwise. Again, despite what's been posted from either side, I can't claim to know the actual facts, but the response from the online media has been so completely damning... the one-sided obvious-bias fact-bankrupt way they've been presenting it... sorry i've been drinking and need to log off ... but in a time and place where journalism finally has a venue to be open and honest and accountable not to major outlets, but to their readers.. this shit just irks the fuck out of me. TLDR done ranting night
>>
File: 1377988833755.jpg (24KB, 293x208px) Image search: [Google]
1377988833755.jpg
24KB, 293x208px
>>259532693
Aren't you risking your relationship with them by openly badmouthing them?
>>
>>259477662
Why did they split?

What did Jon mean by "This dishonesty in the matter":
http://youtu.be/m2COn176fGA?t=42m32s
>>
>>259535383
Off topic.
If you are ricepirate, Is newgrounds still a good place to go if you're still trying to establish yourself as an animator?
>>
>>259494053
"my front page"
HOLY FUCK! You think 4chan belongs to you?
>>
How often do you think Arin sits at his desk and cries?
>>
File: backtoreddit.jpg (12KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
backtoreddit.jpg
12KB, 230x219px
>>259494053
>>
>>259535383
Precisely. What's really fucking lame is that no one can publicly take a stance on this entire thing. You saw Zach's long conversation with Neil G. No one can criticize anyone anymore because it's taboo. If this was fucking happening on the New York Times, people would go apeshit. We need outlets like 4chan and twitter to hide anonymity, it's so vital for social media.
Anyways take care man, have a good night
>>
>>259535825
I'd recommend asking him tomorrow on twitter.He always tries to reply when he has the time like everyone else.
>>
>>259535383
Do you have 4chan X installed? If you're going to check in you should at least be equipped well.
It's a plug-in that helps browsing this place better.
>>
>>259486572
>why is aryan hanson and jon arab muslim jafari not have any black friends
I WONDER
>>
>>259533950
he's right though niggers are boring and always fall back on stupid shit
>>
File: trashHead.gif (448KB, 503x360px) Image search: [Google]
trashHead.gif
448KB, 503x360px
>>259536243
I guess I'll have to make a twitter and ask him tomorrow.
>>
>>259536502
Are you sure?
>>
>>259536513
He made a video talking about this very subject, but yeah I recommend getting twitter if you have questions. I use it all the time for that and it's easy to make connections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smObh-FFVvY&list=UUnX9ICBUU8WZgMhrZUcRyuw

Ricepirate is awesome/
>>
File: 1371495761918.png (189KB, 344x278px) Image search: [Google]
1371495761918.png
189KB, 344x278px
>People are believing this nigger for some reason
>>
>>259536107
the media calls the "online mob" anonymous. and i get why that's important...to have the ability to remain anon. but when sites throw fuel their way, they'll cherry-pick shit and ignore the actual issue and use those "hateful/bigotry/sexist/etc" comments as fuel. there's plenty of non-extreme issues to create a dialogue with them with ... and sadly, from my attempts... the more reasonable you try to be, the less they care. but if you give them less ammo and more reasonable discussion points eventually they have to address those right? or at the very least they have less shit to link to enforce their stereotypes of the online community.
>>
>>259535916
Never, he stopped crying long ago when he quit making those shitty Digimon and Dragon Ball z parodies and became a man.
>>
>>259536894
No one is. Read the thread, or alternatively scroll through and notice the change.
>>
File: 1406124650982.jpg (190KB, 720x530px) Image search: [Google]
1406124650982.jpg
190KB, 720x530px
>>259477662
please fuck off you stupid lying sack of excuse for a human being

it's hard to be a terrible person by /v/'s standards but damn op seriously.

it concerns me that people are still
>m-m-muh dad knows Nintendo
>>
Why is Arin such an annoying, unfunny fuckwit now?
>>
>>259508914
>Colin Mochrie
Nice bait
>>
>>259536724
I agree I always like watching his stuff and hearing what he has to say. I was just curious about the state of newgrounds considering a lot of the older NG animators don't really post there any more. Or at least it seems like they don't.
>>
File: 1408051574021.png (14KB, 530x444px) Image search: [Google]
1408051574021.png
14KB, 530x444px
>>259535298
Fuck anon, I feel you. When Jon left I think video games died for me. Coupled with SJW news reporting, shit video games, and a new generation of consoles that I cared nothing about, I don't really care about video games anymore, nor play them. Why do I come here, /v/? Is this what being an adult feels like?
>>
>>259536980
Hah well ain't that some shit! While we're talking about this subject... Look what happened to the indiegogo campaign to help promote women in gaming. https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/this-campaign-has-been-closed--2#home

All because the "online mob" is associated with a cause.

This is exactly is /wrong/ with the internet right now.
>>
>>259535825
newgrounds (as it still exists) is always a great way to get some genuine feedback on your work. Tom has been working hard to get NG to be a real competitor to other online content sources ... yt has the benefit of universal accessiblity, but the concentration of creators on NG leads to some pretty helpful criticism (for the most part). short answer: it's a great place to start, and definitely make some connections/relationships and depending on how yt continues could be a better venue for animators in the long run (seriously need to get off line, but awesome to see thoughtful comments/questions on 4chan)
>>
Couldn't focus on the work, so I guess I will answer one more question:
>>259537305
It's because of Suzy. She's been driving Arin crazy about the pregnancy and he hans't gotten any sleep because of it. He's been having ragefits more and more recently almost to the point he was smashing things in the house. Arin might be a control freak now, but he wasn't before. It was Suzy, sorry for the cliche phrase, who drove him crazy with power.
>>
>>259537771
Adding onto my comment: I believe someone outside has accessed their indiegogo page and not closed it. There are people that are supporting Zoe and Zoe herself saying that they shouldn't be working for free which I'm sure you've seen, now her supporters probably have accessed their page.

This is truly the darkest timeline
>>
>>259537954
shut up

the fact that you're so bad for even 4chan disturbs me you attention whore
>>
File: sun.jpg (49KB, 545x411px) Image search: [Google]
sun.jpg
49KB, 545x411px
>>259537808
Thanks man I think I'll put of my focus there for now, you have a good night!
>>
File: mfw.png (146KB, 516x361px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
146KB, 516x361px
>yfw this has been Suzy the whole time and she's spun one hell of a cover story.
>>
>>259537808
The thing is, majority of 4chan is fine. People think /b/ = 4chan, when that simply isn't true. 4chan's a great platform if used correctly like you're doing now. I know you mentioned before that you don't know much about 4chan, but this thread is probably an accurate portrayal of the best and worst parts of it.
>>
>>259538834

4chan is one of the best sites around after you learn how to read into the layer of shit on it's surface.
>>
>>259477662
whyd jon leave
>>
>>259512314
anyone tweet it to him yet?

>>259526990
I thought EL cid loved arin so I doubt its him.
>>
>>259535889
ewe are you defending OP or something?

OP is actual scum and obviously you choose to defend OP by going off on a tangent with semantics

you're just as bad as this loser
>>
>not flooding 3d world with post-level miiverse posts asking about Jon

Even 1 post will help.
>>
fuck
>>
Are Barry and Jon still cool with each other?

I know Jon still speaks well of Danny and Ross, but he hasn't said anything about Barry.
>>
So Suzy is confirmed pregnant with Jon's baby?
>>
File: th.jpg (10KB, 412x238px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
10KB, 412x238px
anyone believing an ounce of this shit is on another level of fucking stupid
>>
File: K0bUm.gif (3MB, 459x459px) Image search: [Google]
K0bUm.gif
3MB, 459x459px
>mfw this thread is all confessions and OP is Arin
>>
Jon murdering everyone when?
>>
File: 1406859157147.png (61KB, 618x673px) Image search: [Google]
1406859157147.png
61KB, 618x673px
>>259542529
hmm, oh really now? and how about some evidence for your crediblilty?

I mean, after all, no one on 4chan would be a low life lying piece of shit so desperate for attention they turn to slandering "ecelebrities" on /v/

on /v/

ON /V/

SERIOUSLY GO OUTSIDE
>>
>>259543278
I mean they don't talk anymore and he was conveniently upgraded from voiceless editor to star player do the math
>>
File: 1401687284045.png (296KB, 522x458px) Image search: [Google]
1401687284045.png
296KB, 522x458px
>>259543817
I'm glad you answered my question so concisely

oh wait
>>
>>259544169
>concisely
Why is his conciseness relevant?
Whatever fuck you I have a daughter to mourn now.
Thread posts: 510
Thread images: 65

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.