[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
How do you guys feel about the recent influx...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 570
Thread images: 86
File: stripping vidya.png (2 MB, 960x816) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stripping vidya.png
2 MB, 960x816
How do you guys feel about the recent influx of games that include stripping/clothing damage elements as a main selling point?

Even if they manage to have good gameplay, are they for the most part dismissed simply due to their somewhat controversial gimmick?
>>
>tend to sell great
>dismissed
>>
A sign of the decline of Japanese media.
>>
>>258949848
It's kinda realistic because in a real battle against unarmored foes, materials such as cloth really do get ripped, torn and shredded.

There's nothing controversial about it, just technology catching up to reality.
>>
It has always been there. Internet just makes videos accessible
>>
I like fanservice and I like video games, so why contain it? 'S cool.
>>
>>258949848

>Even if they manage to have good gameplay

When do they have good gameplay?
That's my only issue with these games.
>>
I think they're silly, and honestly I'm really curious as to how their target audience doesn't feel like they're being talked down to in the blatant pandering, but I'm glad they exist solely because it's nice to know that some companies won't be cowed by They Who Must Not Be Named.
>>
>>258949848
It's been a thing in Japan for a while, but I guess it's growing somewhat.

If you're talking about whatever of that is coming to the west, then that's just because of nerd/shut-in/neet increase.
>>
What's on the middle-left?
>>
>>258950686
Bullet Girls.
>>
>>258949848
>games that include stripping/clothing damage elements

Well, seeing as how it's my fetish, I'm going to have to say I enjoy it.
>>
When do we get a stealth game based around ENF?
>>
ENF and clothing damage are top tier fetishes, but unless it's flatout porn, I don't really see the point.
>>
>>258951078
Thanks, nigger.
>>
>>258949848
>Neptune
>>
>>258949848
I think they're the cancer killing the industry
>>
>>258950474
Senran Shinovi Versus was very good gameplay-wise, and Bullet Girls looks very promising as well.

Akiba's Trip is okay, but the fun in that game comes from beating the shit outta people with everyday objects, with fun (but not very deep) combat.

Neptune U is a reskinned Shinovi Versus.
>>
>>258949848
I think it's a good step forward. Imagine a game which shows damaged armor and clothes as you progress.
>Action RPGish game
>Do odd jobs in town, save up to buy beginner armor and clothes, maybe a cape
>As you're leaving the town a group of 3 higher level players enter
>Clothes are tatters
>Armor dented and burned, claw holes in the chest plate
>They nod and smile as you walk past them
>The heavy wooden gates close as you look out at the world to begin your adventure
Then sonic runs up and pushes your shit in
>>
>>258949848
It doesn't even need to be sexy, but it needs to be in more games.
Like how retarded is it that AAA games just have people turning into ragdolls and clipping through the walls while these ecchi games with a $300 budget have significantly better character reactions.
>>
Is it weird that I'm actually hyped for Bullet Girls because of the third-person gameplay and not the groping bullshit? It looks like a fun mix between EDF, Max Payne, and miscellaneous cover shooters mushed together.

>dat gun porn
>dem shotgun firing and rifle reloading sounds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h6bp5GmJ3k
>>
>>258952353
Is your name Michael?
>>
>TFW decided to get all 6 of those games
Feels great. I haven't gotten Akiba's Trip 2 yet due to no money ATM but which version should I get? Does PS3 version of AT2 have mandatory install?
>>
>>258951795
And why is that, anon?
No really, I'm curious as to why you think that.
>>
>>258952660

>gameplay and not the groping bullshit

The groping bits will hold the game back, but I respect their choice to do it.
>>
>>258952753
Sorry, my name is Tony the hedgehog
>>
>>258952818
Yes, it has install. If you can, get the PS4 version for way better load times.
>>
>>258953267
I don't mind it, as long as it isn't used for pointless filler. My only gripe was the weird lack of music or background ambiance in the trailer.
>>
>>258949848
Technology advances, of course. These kinds of things were harder to do with the hardware we had, because nips don't like the PC for those games too much.

This would have happened a long time ago if they were more feasible, mark my words.
>>
>>258951308
>>258951559
>ENF
Why does this acronym even exist? I always forget what it means always to remember it's stupid.
>>
>>258953786
Embarrassed Nude Female.
>>
More games should embrace "gimmicks" that frighten the mainstream.

As the mainstream is pretty much killing video games.
>>
>>258953697
They had some even in the 80s, but for non action games. Like that one arcade girl stripping series.
>>
File: 100percentwaifu.jpg (125 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
100percentwaifu.jpg
125 KB, 720x1280
>>258949848
I'm gay as fuck, but I keep buying these games. They're just so damn cute.

Doesn't keep them from being mediocre at best with some of the worst presentation values ever. Neptune series being the worst with Kagura actually being sorta' passable.

I fucking love Shinovi Versus.

Posting best girl.
>>
What game is on the middle right?
>>
>>258954007
I didn't ask what it meant. I asked why it existed, because it's dumb.
>>
>>258954351
Neptune U
>>
>recent
>>
Anybody remember that one arcade game series where you walk over a girl, stripping her clothes as you go?
>>
>>258949848
I don't care as long as the gameplay is good. Unfortunately that's not the case for a lot of these games.
>>
>>258954468
Because it makes searching for porn easier
>>
>>258954468
Not everyone is you, anon. Other people like different things.
>>
I don't really care.
The stripping shit is just a gimmick, and as far as I'm concerned, if the gameplay is shit (as it so often is) then it may as well not even be there.
>>
>>258953627
I'll probably get it on Vita then since I have no PS4 even though I am trying to save up for one. My PS3 is running low on HDD space(120GB model Slim) and need to buy a new HDD.
>>
>>258951806
>Senran Shinovi Versus was very good gameplay-wise
No, not really.
>>
none of these games have dark souls combat so who cares?
>>
File: GOOD MAN.jpg (103 KB, 300x449) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GOOD MAN.jpg
103 KB, 300x449
feels good man
>>
Shit man, I wouldn't mind seeing a Queen's Blade musou game made by the SK devs with similar gameplay to SV along with the clothing damage and the characters can get stripped naked.
>>
>>258955761
Some do.
>>
>>258955915
>>258955915
Don't fill me with so much desire.
>>
>>258949848
Batman beat your anime shit to it
>>
>>258954756
I remember now. Dancing Eyes:

http://youtu.be/fugGiWF0Pvc

>>258955915
The PSP SRW style Queen's Blade was incredible.
>>
>>258955989
No, none of these games do.
>>
>>258955915
A Queen's Blade action game would be pretty nice. The TRPGs aren't bad but the series is about a fucking tournament, a fighter would be perfect.
>>
>are they for the most part dismissed simply due to their somewhat controversial gimmick
Yes, people aren't interest in the gimmick.
>>
>>258955314
Do you not like 3D beat-em-ups?
It resembles Anarchy Reigns and a mosou game mixed together, it's a really solid in my opinion.
>>
>>258956408
Pretty much this.
If you don't really care about the stripping and/or aren't a weeb, these games don't really offer anything.
>>
>>258956476
Anarchy Reigns was garbage, and musou games are pretty crap.
The 3D beat em ups I like are DMC and Bayonetta, not this crap.
If I want to play a mediocre beat em up with marginal difficulty, I'll play a F2P Korean MMO.
>>
File: 1404772788004.jpg (243 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404772788004.jpg
243 KB, 1920x1080
>>258949848

I'm an honest person. I LOVE sexuality in games.
I'm an obese neckbeard who is a recluse with zero female interaction.
One of my favorite parts of GTA have been the Strip Clubs in fact my first fap was to the cowgirl in GTA Vice city's strip club.

I'm one of those neckbeards who will pay money for less clothing on characters.
I'm very hyped at the rumor for GTA Strip Club DLC.

In fact I thought more into detail than rockstar over said DLC.
I think they should have celeb pornstars mocaped for boob/butt bounce and sell individual women as DLC.

Heck they could also charge you per use, think of Jenna Jameson costing 1$ per 5 minutes or 1 "use"
>>
File: 1307540775061.jpg (20 KB, 350x277) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1307540775061.jpg
20 KB, 350x277
>>258956652
>3D beat em ups
>DMC and Bayonetta
>>
>>258949848

Things like this make me very uncomfortable in video games.

If I'm searching for porn ill whack it to weird Japanese shit but if im playing a video game i want to play a video game, not stop every 5 minutes to whip my dick out
>>
>>258952660

Son that looks terrible.

Just admit it because you want to jerk off to cute girls.
>>
>>258956867
>Being a retard
Here we go again, another dumbass who doesn't know what a beat em up is.
>>
File: mad men phone.jpg (36 KB, 570x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mad men phone.jpg
36 KB, 570x500
>Me: I like games with sexy half-naked girls.
>SJW/prudes: What are you, a 13 year old!?
>13 year old: Hey, I'm 13 yo, can I watch the half-naked girls?
>SJW/prudes: Of course not, you're 13 years old!
>>
File: 7236163.jpg (60 KB, 375x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7236163.jpg
60 KB, 375x300
>>258956959
>action game
>beat em up
>>
>>258955915
You can have stripping but no nipples. Japan's rating board doesn't allow it.
>>
File: 1406564721631.jpg (37 KB, 353x439) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406564721631.jpg
37 KB, 353x439
>>258956723

I refuse to believe you are actually that pathetic.
>>
>>258952660
That looks like fucking garbage though.
>>258957032
Action games can be beat em ups you retard.
Game's aren't just one genre.
>>
>>258949848
Half your pictures are from the same franchise.
>>
>>258956867
>>258956959
>>258957032

You're both retards for not realizing that the britbongs and amerifats have different words for this genre.
>>
>>258957131

And yet they all look the same.
>>
>>258949848
I just don't care

I enjoy SK2 for the gameplay not for the clothes mechanic.

If people want to buy it its ok , but the tsame people critice fps war games and other genres like liking pandering shit was not cancer.
Is cancer in the anime side and its cancer in the videogame side.
>>
>>258957214
Same models for half of them, so yeah.
>>
File: 1407470208562.jpg (142 KB, 730x1095) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407470208562.jpg
142 KB, 730x1095
>>258957057

I truly am. I still live parents, can't work due to sever anxiety. I'm also an aspy. Fapping to vidya I actually prefer to porn because I can't self insert mentally with porn with vidya I can pretend it's me.
>>
>>258957307
>I enjoy SK2 for the gameplay not for the clothes mechanic.

Sure you do.
>>
>>258957307
Mah nigga.
It feels good not giving a fuck.
I pre-orded SK2 and CoD AW, and there ain't shit /v/ can do about it.
>>
>sexy game sales are good
>"OF COURSE IT SOLD WELL, SEX SELLS TO THE LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR"
>sexy game sales are bad
>"OF COURSE IT DIDN'T SELL, NOBODY LIKES THIS FILTH"

If you prudes stuck to one argument you would at least sound less ridiculous.
>>
>>258957426
Who are you quoting?
>>
File: hD0DD6B04.gif (330 KB, 500x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hD0DD6B04.gif
330 KB, 500x250
>>258957385

Thanks for the self esteem boost then.
>>
>>258957057
At least he's honest.
>>
>>258956476
Not him, but I like good 3D beat em ups.
And this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuKcEC9QoQ0) doesn't look good.
>>
>>258957491
Your mom.

Go back to reddit, cunt.
>>
I find it funny people find these games to be all that sexual when they basically stop at underwear or bikini level nudity at best. Are people really this prude nowadays or is this all a ruse?
>>
>>258957412
Nigga the tag mechanic is just pure fun and online battles are hype as fuck.
You need to have hype for this game.
Not just
>I am gonna buy it because of the generic grills in less cloths.
>>
>>258957385
(not the other guy)

If you're being turthful why not go and talk to someone? see a psychologist regularly and make positive steps to become the person you've always envisioned yourself as. Its hard to break the mould but once you do you'll be living a much happier life
>>
>>258957605
Yep.

American conservatives successfully brainwashed american liberals into hating sex.
>>
>>258957721

Whatever you say.
>>
>>258950553
I just have no shame left
>>
>>258957578
Yeah, and I can pick a video of people playing like shit in any other beat-em-up game too.

I don't even think that player was on hard difficulty either.
>>
File: 1357607022334.jpg (36 KB, 400x585) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1357607022334.jpg
36 KB, 400x585
>If you dislike games with titties you hate sex
Have you ever considered that maybe these people just aren't interested in the gameplay?
Or don't like the story?
Or the art style?
I mean really, if you're going to make excuses, at least try, not everyone enjoys the same things, and that's alright.
I personally am not interested because, from what I've seen of the gameplay of these games, they don't look anywhere near the price they're asking.
Maybe if they were $5-$10.
>>
File: batman seductive.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
batman seductive.gif
2 MB, 200x200
I love these games if only because of the asspain they cause to both feminists and conservatards.
>>
>>258958107
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-XzzvOZUrk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSbVyYWaS6U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jpv5gyAfn8g
We can go all day anon.
All of these look like shit.
>>
>>258955761
fucking niggers all of you
>>
>>258958178
Whatever you say, prude.
>>
>>258957813
'Odin Knows'

Why are SJWs such autists?
>>
>>258949848
Yeah, Senran Kagura improves on each game significantly but gets called shit because "muh weeb pandering"
>>
>>258956898
I'm actually hyped about the gameplay though, anon- I don't think it helped that the trailer had a player that couldn't aim for shit, I'll admit. The cute girls are just a bonus.
Here's hoping that there will be online deathmatch so I can wreck some Jap shitters.
>>
File: 1358630012645.jpg (156 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1358630012645.jpg
156 KB, 1600x900
>>258958453
>>
File: 1391239304783.jpg (920 KB, 1645x1669) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1391239304783.jpg
920 KB, 1645x1669
I enjoy them.
Some of the games have fairly fun gameplay and surprisingly decent story, looking at you SK.

My only gripe is, why do people need to attack the audience that the game is meant for?
Does it honestly bother them so much that their friends or peers play a game they don't agree with?

Why can't we just get along?
>>
>>258958493
I use the Nine, as in the Nine Hells, a lot. "What in the Nine?" for an example.
>>
>>258958564
Are you kidding? If you want to become a Big Man on 4chan you have to assault everyone you come across, it's the only way to become popular on an anonymous message board! Don't you want to become popular anon?

People are assholes, ignore their shitposts
>>
>>258958564
>My only gripe is, why do people need to attack the audience that the game is meant for?
>Does it honestly bother them so much that their friends or peers play a game they don't agree with?

They can't help themselves. They hate sex.

They think it is either immoral or sexist. They think it must not exist, even if they can ignore it.
>>
>>258957732

But anon, what if he's already living as the person he "envisions" himself as?
>>
>>258957548
Dude

What is up with Dolan

He's standing there

Staring at me

And not moving
>>
>>258949848
Pretty good, I just god Akiba's Trip last night but got too tired to try it.

Thanks for reminding me!
>>
File: 1357511622120.png (63 KB, 228x255) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1357511622120.png
63 KB, 228x255
>On 4chan
>A place that shits on people for liking shitty games like CoD
>Like a shitty game
>Surprised that people shit on you
You niggers think you're special or something just because the game you like is Japanese and has hot bitches (but no nudity because LOLGOTTA KEEP AWAY FROM THAT AO RATING)?
>>
>>258958564

because it's offensive content that is both exclusionary and demeaning. how can you not see that?
>>
>>258959192
>>
>>258956881
People really get off easily to these things? I can understand it from a kid or a young teen, but I don't know, most ecchi stuff is simple eye candy.
>>
>>258958564
As long as it has decent gameplay, I don't what the game has to offer.

>>258959194
Fuck off retard.
>>
>>258959192
Nobody is really saying they are king killer material. Just fun. Some games like Spiral Chaos is legit great though.
>>
>>258958938

Run
>>
>>258959194
And blowing peoples' faces off in generic wargame #1001 isn't? Or slicing people in half, etc?
>>
>>258956881
I just smirk and move onto the next stage.
>>
>>258959494

No, bloodshed is one hundred percent approved as long as it's for a good cause like killing Iraqis and communist
>>
I for one am absolutely appalled that they would corrupt the respected and beloved game of poker by adding stripping mechanics.
>>
>recent

This kind of shit been around since man could create video games

Also weebs are a huge market and are easily pandered too
>>
>>258959192
It's different, people who buy CoD usually don't know any better. I can play both "serious" beat em ups and button mashers if I feel like.
>>
>>258959349
>tfw no fan translation
>>
>>258958564
Anon, you have to be reasonable. Of course people are likely to get a laugh at you playing your moe panty fighter game. But if you're cool and they're cool, it won't matter at the end of the day.

That's what it truly means to get along.
>>
>>258959349
>believing the AO excuse
NISA was just covering their ass. Of course there is always a "possibility" of any rating before something has been rated, but realistically they aren't even in the running for AO. ESRB does not use the AO rating lightly, there have only been four games that received an AO rating that weren't full on porn.
>>
File: 511514.jpg (41 KB, 265x443) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
511514.jpg
41 KB, 265x443
>>258949848

When I started posting on /v/ 6+ years ago, people who bought this kind of garbage were rightly looked down upon and mocked. People whine about the SJW boogeyman for "holding vidya back" but then throw money at trash like this, fat-fingered hand over sweaty, greasy finger-gloved fist.
>>
>>258959349
>people pay full price for that
>i play and android mediocre game like that for free.
weabos , supporting the jews like always.
>>
>>258959941
Still doesn't excuse GTA V not getting the rating.
>>
>>258960126
I know this is bait, but that's just a mini-game. The rest of the game is an RPG.
>>
File: 1398479300211.jpg (17 KB, 224x226) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398479300211.jpg
17 KB, 224x226
>>258959654
>killing people is okay, just as long as they have a different viewpoint and way of life than my own!
>>
>>258960337

Yes.

Being different is bad and an affront to the Lord.
>>
I don't care if they have good gameplay which they generally don't
>>
>>258960174
That's because the AO rating bans a game from being published on a console and being sold at most retailers. The ESRB doesn't like to use the AO rating because of that. If we lived in a perfect world then there would be no rating bans and games like GTA would have AO without any issue.
>>
>>258960337
>killing iraqis and commies
>not okay
>>>lalaland
>>
>>258960337
Commies and mudslimes are not people though.
>>
>>258960416
>>258960559
>>258960573
>>/pol/
>>
>>258949848
>How do you guys feel about the recent influx of games that include stripping/clothing damage elements as a main selling point?

/v/ is perfectly fine with this kind of pandering and exploitation because /v/ exists almost entirely of NEET basement dwellers who spend all day jacking off to animated boobs. If the game included any kind of (male) same-sex interaction, on the other hand, /v/ would call it out for being SJW pandering and throw a massive fit.
>>
>>258959494

that's completely different because it can happen to everybody and anybody. games like this SPECIFICALLY target women and make them victims. don't give me that "b-but in akiba trip you c-can strip guys too!!" either. we all know who buys those kinds of games, what kind of people they are, and what they want out of it by forcing their sycophantic rape and abuse fetishes on women
>>
>>258959678
So you know better and STILL buy shitty games?
Is that supposed to be better?
>>
>>258960664
>>>reddit
>>
>>258960664
>>>
>>
>>258960686
I don't remember anyone complaining about the gay romance options in dragon's dogma, bully, mass effect (at least until the sequels actually did become sjw bait)
>>
File: 1408126349989.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408126349989.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
>>258957732

One of the only times I do venture out is to visit my psychologists. (once every 3-4 months)

The agree with me about my reclusiveness being the best answer considering my situation.
>>
>>258960337
Yes anon, that's the joke.
>>
File: sk_murasame_3.jpg (144 KB, 800x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sk_murasame_3.jpg
144 KB, 800x960
>>258960686
I think you're the one who is making up boogymen.
>>
>>258960938

God that's sad.
>>
>>258960791
nah, I just treat it like junk food
>>
>>258960686
is just funny always the sk threads are just image dump.
Is like a rehash thread.
For that they have the /vg/ one .
>>
>>258960686
This "sjw" feminist garbage is getting annoying and I wish /v/ would move on from it.
>>
>>258961051
That's what people who buy CoD do.
Especially on /v/.
>>
File: 1406327621184.png (271 KB, 872x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406327621184.png
271 KB, 872x1000
>>258960686
That's why /v/ complian about the first Mass Effect right?
>>
>>258961051
And you think people who buy CoD don't do that?
Shit, most people treat the entire video game industry like junk food, because that's what it fucking is.
Different quality junk food, but junk food all the same.
>>
>>258960686
Incoming replies.
>>
>>258961142
that's their money, good for them
what's the point anyway, playing only "hardcore" games all the time won't give you a medal. Fuck what /v/ thinks, do whatever you want.
>>
>>258961229

We were too busy exploring the galazy to complain.

Exploring the galaxy...

;_;
>>
>>258960896
>>258960992
>>258961229
I think I understand the point anon is trying to make.
Let me see if I've got it right.

>SK director says he made SK because he just wanted to make a game about tits and ass
>/v/ is okay with that
>SJW says he made SJW game like Gone Home because he wanted to make a game about SJW shit
>/v/ throws a shitfit
My interpretation.
>>
>>258961289
And I agree with them. I used to think games could be art when growing up and look where that brought us.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>258949848
Tingles my sadistic side. Something about torn clothing, that look of anticipation or fear. Than the raping scene...
Love me some parasite in the city, fairy fighting also a plus. Can honestly say I had more fun on Ryona games than most AAA titles.
>>
File: 1408239382984.jpg (248 KB, 604x558) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408239382984.jpg
248 KB, 604x558
>>258949848
>Even if they manage to have good gameplay
>No substance weebshit
>Good gameplay
>>
>>258960992

You dumb cunts bitch incessantly when gay characters or plot lines revolving around homosexuality are put into games though. He's totally right.

You all bitch about "pandering" to "sjws" read: anyone who isn't you but then expect everyone to pander to you.

captcha: sensitive andelvo
>>
>>258961372
So then why the fuck would you start off with "It's different." when it's not?
Come on anon, keep it together.
>>
>>258961495
Now look at those two things and you can see why it's a stupid argument.
>>
>>258949848
>recent

>recent

>recent
>>
>>258961715
Why?
>>
File: 1406325484536.gif (510 KB, 346x367) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406325484536.gif
510 KB, 346x367
>>258961495
The difference is that SK is at least a game with gameplay, Gone Homo isn't.
>>
>>258961495
people threw a fit over gone home when it started scoring 10/10s in reviews, earning awards left and right for being the greatest game of all time. Also for being listed as a "survival horror" on steam when it actually barely qualifies as a point 'n click adventure.

The whole thing was very fishy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXSSHwv3VFY.
>>
>>258961653
>you
I don't know what you're talking about, I don't do any of that. Sounds like you're just making up stories.
>>
>>258961845
Gone Home was just an example, the point is, if a game focuses on any SJW shit, /v/ hates it.
It's really just another "Stop liking what I don't like" issue.
>>
>>258961665
whatever, i'm out, you win.
>>
>>258961969
/v/ hates a lot of games, though, not just sjw
>>
>>258961124
Nobody is creating that context. Feminists are actually pushing it themselves.
>>
>>258962183

But people on /v/ won't shut the fuck up about SJWs even when they don't actually have anything to do with the game they're talking about.

Why do people complain about gay characters being "shoe-horned in" and hurting the game while eating up this weeb anime titty bullshit?
>>
File: 1405702810173.png (1 MB, 2500x3226) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405702810173.png
1 MB, 2500x3226
>>258961969
The only game I can think of that focuses on SJW shit is Dragon Age 3, Which may or may not be terrible.

Also SK isn't killing the industry anymore then what Dragon Age is doing.
>>
>>258962183
Yea, I know, with good reason.
>>
>>258961495
>These games are only on /v/ because of the girls
Replace the generic animu girls with other and /v/ will shit on it , more than /v/ the weaabos.
>>
>>258961535
Most people are incapable of making anything exceptional, and when they try do, it may come with a trade.
If someone is too focused on making a game 'art', it may come at the cost of the gaming aspect.
>>
>>258960896
>I don't remember anyone complaining about the gay romance options in dragon's dogma, bully, mass effect (at least until the sequels actually did become sjw bait)

Lurk more. /v/ has also gone on tirades about SJW pandering because of same-sex romance options in Dragon Age, Fallout and The Sims. At least half the userbase here frequents /pol/.
>>
>>258962491
SJW please. Keep telling people that. The lack of a stopgap is why the market is rampant with unnecessary social outrage
>>
>>258962506
>Also SK isn't killing the industry anymore then what Dragon Age is doing.
Yea, and?
They're both pretty garbage.
They focus on something in favor of actual important shit.
Like gameplay.
Or in Dragon Age's case, fucking proper god damn characters.
>>
>>258962647
>fallout
Bait
>>
>>258962649

How the fuck are you going to post on /v/ and then complain about unnecessary outrage? Have you seen this board this past week? Every other thread is about some indie dev no one gives a shit about fucking someone who writes for a blog you all insist you hate.

All /v/ is is unnecessary manchild outrage.
>>
>>258949848
I think it's fucking amazing and we need more of it
We need so many video game titties that you can't move for licking a nipple
>>
>>258961495
Your Gone Home comparison is so fucking off it is ridiculous. Gone Home is not special nor is it unique. PC games already did games like gone home. But with more content, better puzzles, and better atmosphere... In the fucking 1990's! So to call Gone Home a game of the year is to insult every great point and click game that existed before it.
>>
File: 1388157280383.jpg (25 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1388157280383.jpg
25 KB, 250x250
Is there a chance that this games can be ported to PC?
>>
>>258962914
>Gone Home is not special nor is it unique.
Neither is SK.
What's your point?
I'll admit that Gone Home is a garbage "game" that doesn't deserve any of the praise it gets, but that's not my argument.
I don't give a fuck what SJWs think is good.
>>
>>258962324
Then developers should grow a damn spine and /v/ should vote with its wallet. I'm tired of all this bitching, so many threads about this garbage. The worse thing you can do is give these "sjws" attention.
>>
>>258962882
Oh please. It was a legitimate gripe is all. Nobody was invading or any nonsense people thought it was. And stop it with the stupid man child thing. Your reddit is showing
>>
>>258962986
Yes.
Is it likely? No.
>>
>>258963206

Ignoring it has proved to be the wrong solution.
>>
>>258958346
This is the game Vitatards have been jerking off for the past 2 years?
My fucking sides, that looks terrible.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (12 KB, 222x244) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.jpg
12 KB, 222x244
>>258962882
yet youre still here
>>
>>258961495
Is the conclusion we're supposed to make here that people who bitch about something appealing to other people are retarded? Because that seems like the smartest one to make.
>>
>>258962491
/v/ is not one person
otaku might be right wing but they love traps, shotas and lolis, so they're not exactly an example of integrity either
>>
>>258963095
SK is one series that has sexual fanservice and has a proper budget. GH's issue is that it's paraded around as a moral savior of gaming and winning all types of rewards because of it. I am ok with the game itself. I just dislike the parading of the game like it is saving gaming.
>>
>>258963548
Yep.
>>
>>258963371
You're not solving this problem of yours by bitching on 4chan either.
>>
>>258963672

I bitch everywhere not just here.
>>
>>258949848
Loving it. Fuck sjw.
>>
>>258963606
>and has a proper budget.
What?
No it doesn't, the animations are fucking awful, the visuals are shit, the games run like garbage, really, the SK series has the quality of your typical Jap doujin game.
>>
>>258963312
they should really release it on pc, it would boost there sales and pc's sales
>>
File: fuckin_cat.png (39 KB, 480x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuckin_cat.png
39 KB, 480x640
>>258963774
Well stop it.
>>
>>258963095
>I don't give a fuck what SJWs think is good.
then why do you care about what neckbears on /v/ think about a game that sells 50k on its opening week
>>
>>258963814
They would do better in the west, but not in the east.
>>
>>258949848

>Recent Influx
>Three pictures from games of the same fucking franchise

Anyway, tearing clothes have been in anime and manga since a long time ago, I remember when he had clothing dissolving potions, clothes targeting weapons and other 90's anime gags involving clothing destruction in general, it's nothing new really.

I have no problem with it, so long as it fits the game, if you have an ultra serious story about professional killers and suddenly a battle hardened suit wearing lady gets her clothes destroyed and goes full moe, yelling "Kyaaaa~" and all that, well, that would be sort of jarring.
>>
>>258963832
Because I browse /v/ and deal with people on /v/ every day.
Thankfully, I don't deal with SJWs.
If you like the game, that's fine, but if you go around shitting on other people's taste while also liking the game, then complain when others call your taste into question, you're a faggot.
>>
>>258963831

No, fuck you.
>>
>>258963990
Fuck the 3rd Birthday.
>>
>>258963792
It really isn't. Marvelous pumped it with a lot of budget. It has an allstar voice cast and the sequels improved everything gameplay and visuals wise. Burst looks like crap compared to Shinku
>>
>>258963998
why did you even bring up sjws if they annoy you so much
this thread had zero to do with any of it
>>
>>258964275
The VA's are pretty generic really, the sequels may have improved, but they're still pretty crap.
If that's what a high-budget fanservice game looks like, I would HATE to see a low-budget one.
>>
>>258964498
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GqaAqtRieI
Here you go
>>
>>258964313
>this thread had zero to do with any of it
Have you not been reading this thread at all?
>>
>>258963998
typical weeabo persecution complex
>hur i support this games because of fuck sjw.
>those games are better than cod or any fps for example.

Just let it go , same about anime.
The anime will be shit but if there is pandering is gonna be praise on /a/ or japan in general.
Just look Idolmaster sales or Love live.
>>
>>258964765
I said fanservice game anon, not porn game.
>>258964858
Have you been reading my posts?
Funfact: I don't like SK, or any fanservice game that has shit gameplay.
>>
>>258964858
None of those are pandering. Idols were big in Japan for decades. Anime is finally catching up to it.
>>
>>258964980
All of those are pandering.
Idols are literally made for pandering.
Learn what the word pander fucking means for fuck's sake.
>>
>>258964972
>there's a difference

lel
>>
>>258965097
Oh this semantics game again. Play that by yourself.
>>
>>258964498
>The VA's are pretty generic really
>ditching VAs like Kobayashi Yuu, Asami Imai, Asakawa WIFE Yuu, Eri Kitamura and many others
Well fuck you too.
>>
>>258965271
Arr sound same
>>
>>258950553

Thing is, we like seeing naked ladies. A lot of games like the Mass Effects and Witchers will shoehorn in sex scenes and give armour tits and boob windows and try to pretend they're 100% fucking serious. This is a crock of shit.

Senran Kagura was made because the producer looked at the 3DS and said to himself, what would be nice to see in 3D, let me think for a second, tits. It is honest and upfront a has no shame in being cheesecake. They're not talking down to us, they're levelling with us and giving us something cool.
>>
>>258963985
so whats the problem
>>
File: 2014-06-10-192903.jpg (125 KB, 960x544) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2014-06-10-192903.jpg
125 KB, 960x544
>>258959349
I know that pic....
Reminds me I still gotta finish it.

So, what became of that NISA card full of our hate?
>>
>>258965271

Do you even speak Japanese.
>>
>>258965329
I would have no problem if they put as much effort into everything else.
The gameplay specifically, which is garbage.

But really, this respect you have for the producer is like respecting Korean MMO producers.
You know why Scarlet Blade was made?
Fanservice.
You know what 80% of the content in Vindictus is?
Fanservice.
You know what 90% of the content in B&S is?
Fanservice.
You know what pretty much everything related to Eliins in TERA is?
Fanservice.

And all these Korean devs are 100% upfront about it, and don't really mind being called fanservice games.
Difference is, /v/ doesn't pretend like that's some kind of integrity-laden statement, because it's not.
They just make what they make, and fuck people who don't like it.
>>
>>258965271
Don't waste your effort. It really is a good cast.
>>
>>258965697
Taking classes, but you don't need to know to appreciate them.
>>
>>258965848

I can appreciate how they all sound the fucking same.
>>
>>258965745
Terra is fine. You don't even need to wear skimpies if you don't want to. Scarlet Blade never passed itself off as anything mainstream. It's ok for what it is.
>>
>>258965916
Oh sorry, didn't know you were impaired. Maybe I should take care to not trigger you, right?
>>
>>258965329
These aren't naked ladies though, they're shitty little cartoons.
>>
Heh, do you people seriously expect to convince someone here to like your shitty series?
Why even argue, the small niche of /a/v/ crossboarders who would be into this shit already know about its existence, no one else cares much about it.
>>
>>258965991
Scarlet Blade is pretty damn garbage.
Fanservice doesn't make the game.
>>
File: 1405109164480.png (906 KB, 1368x3256) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405109164480.png
906 KB, 1368x3256
>>258965593
it blew over because NISA was hiding behind "unofficial consultations" with the ESRB and vita isn't region locked so importing isn't a problem
>>
>>258966059

Trigger my dick in your mouth faggot.
>>
>>258950324
this is probably the most reasonable post here
>>
>>258966328

Except for the part where they don't bleed faggot.
>>
>>258966325
language rused
>>
I love cleavage in my games.
I love jiggling and bouncing.
I love slutty outfits.
I love pettankos.
I love pantsu.
I love boobs, I love asses, I love hips, I love flats, and I love videogames.

Come at me fagets, I'll fight you.
>>
File: 1358897738613.png (339 KB, 380x411) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1358897738613.png
339 KB, 380x411
>Vindictus had the clothes ripping shit 5 years ago
>Literally no one cared because most people were interested in the rest of the game
>>
>>258966506
If you love video games, then why do you play the shittiest video games known to mankind?
>>
>>258966581
The way it should be.
Fanservice should be the icing on top, not the entire cake.
>>
>>258966506

I don't hit children.
>>
>>258966181
I know. Its mechanics aren't the best but it's alright.

>>258966178
Who the fuck cares about niche status? This isn't Neogaf
>>
File: 2014-06-19-112344.jpg (121 KB, 960x544) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2014-06-19-112344.jpg
121 KB, 960x544
>>258966317
Damn you faggots.
Why did I make like 10 of those 200x200 images?
Why did I started collecting complains to make that notepad with NISA fuckups?

You fags said you would continue this.
Ahh, fuck it. And fuck NISA. Shame is, it doesn't seem like it is gonna die soon.
>>
>>258966697
There barely are any games that is solely about the fanservice. They always have something else at the base.
>>
>>258966581
>Most people were interested in the rest of the game
You mean slutty clothes and dance emotes?
>>
>>258966631
dude a game is meant to entertain you, if you are entertained then good for you if not then just shut up about it other people find it entertaining
>>
>>258949848
Is it weird if my biggest problem with these games is that a lot of them are on the Vita, and I prefer playing games I can play in public?

>>258950324
If games included armour and clothing getting into higher levels of visual disrepair after combat, I'd be super into that.
>>
>>258966135
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVUOvHYv3ME#t=106
>>
>>258966631
Ive played far worse, and it didn't even have any tits.
>>
>>258966787
i did everything i could, but there just wasn't enough support to get them to stop being fags
>>
>>258966581
>Vindictus ... 5 years ago
>Literally no one cared
>>
>>258966870
Most of these games are pretty garbage at the base.
Crap gameplay, crap visuals, crap stories all they have is fanservice, in the form of VAs and titties.
Oh, and fanservicey interactions between characters.
>>
>>258966787

I was the one organizing that. Sorry anon, but people just stopped making more pics when we where about 3/4ths through.

There were many, many thread, but people simply stopped making new content and it became a shitpost fest.
>>
File: 2014-06-08-132745.jpg (142 KB, 960x544) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2014-06-08-132745.jpg
142 KB, 960x544
>>258966506
>>
>>258966178
>Heh, do you people seriously expect to convince someone here to like your shitty series?
It's the other way around mate
>>
>>258966506
and here this faggot , killing anime and videogames at the same time.
>>
>>258966745
neogaf cared about niche status?
>>
>>258957605

It's not about an armour break cutscene being spank material in itself, it's about having fast-paced and physically exciting gameplay with cheesecake mixed in. This gets you going and then you go have a proper fap to actual porn once your motor's running. Or cheesecake is just pleasant to look at and enjoy.

Although the pictures don't do a whole lot for me. The VN sections of Senran Kagura are pretty damn good at presenting innocent(ish) situations in dirty ways, and have some very good VA for it. Though Haruka's thing about turning people into dolls and having a bunch of gimps in her basement is pretty much my fetish.
>>
File: 2014-04-28-154403.jpg (144 KB, 960x544) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2014-04-28-154403.jpg
144 KB, 960x544
>>258967045
>>258967000

It's OK bros. I'm sure they'll die without GUST and Neptune.

I hope then someone else picks up DGaze 2.
>>
>>258967021
Yeah. I don't expect people like you to have ever played one.
>>
>>258961845
at least it runs at 60 fps
>>
>>258967396
If you look at >>258958346 and see good gameplay, then I hate to break it to you, you have shit taste.
>>
File: 2014-05-21-190451.jpg (137 KB, 960x544) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2014-05-21-190451.jpg
137 KB, 960x544
>>258967190
says the faggot who doesnt like fanservice.
Bet you like Cho Aniki goddamn homo.
>>
>Actually wasting your time arguing with these people
It's well known that modern weebs have HORRIBLE standards.
Basically, if it's playable, if the VAs aren't drunk, if the writing is at least on a 4th grade level, and if the graphics are at least PS2 quality, it's good to them.
>>
>>258967347

They will first have to run out of Dangan Ronpas to localize so tumblr can't save them.

Call me a faggot, but I at least hope the release Zettai Zetsubou Shoujo before dying, since there's no guarantee someone else will pick up the series.

Also, reminder:

>Xseed picks up Senran Kagura Burst, release it in it's original state with both games for one neat price
>NISA picks up Dangan Ronpa Reload, release games separately for maximum jewing
>>
>>258966745
I mean, why would you even discuss this game with /v/, it's such an easy target to troll about the moe, the pandering, the shallow gameplay...
>>
>>258967505
>then I hate to break it to you, you have shit taste.

I always see this opinion, and when someone asks them about what games are "GOOD", they just go full "youll call them shit anyways :( i wont fall for that"

So really anon, what games are GOOOD?
>>
>>258967347
someone will, Xseed has localized Kadokawa games before
>>
>>258967672
>modern weebs have HORRIBLE standards
>modern weebs
Kill yourself.
>>
>>258967672
Nice samefagging buddy
>>
>>258966998
>It was worse cuz it didn't have my webobo blobs and boobs

Proving my point even more, permavirgin cancer.

>>258966939
A game is meant to be a game. If it doesn't have gameplay, it isn't a game anymore.
>>
>>258967779
DMC 3
Bayonetta
Hell, I'd even argue that Afro Samurai is a better beat em up than these turds.
>>
>>258959194

That's like saying gay porn is exclusionary because it doesn't offer anything to straight guys. Not everything has to be designed to appeal to everybody.

As for being demeaning, I'm a masochist and enjoy being demeaned, I very much hope you're not belittling my sexual preferences. Nah, just kidding, do it more.
>>
couldn't give less of a fuck
i know it pissed some people off though, and im glad
>>
>Want to get a senran kagura game because they look neat
>No vita and people say that burst is basically the worst one
>burst also has shittier eye candy because 240p, and I'm assuming a smaller cast
>>
>>258967823
>>258967829
Sorry, it's true, modern weebs will eat up anything Japan makes.
Which is a shame, because it means the rest of us have to deal with their shit taste.
>>
>>258967839
No, dude, you missed the point, I said I can enjoy shitty games, even when they don't have boobs.
And I'm not a virgin, but I do think sex is underwhelming.
>>
File: 2013-04-14-190045.jpg (70 KB, 960x544) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2013-04-14-190045.jpg
70 KB, 960x544
what if we post tits instead of shitflinging?

DoA5U+ when? I want portable Marie so I can masturbate at work.
>>
>>258966787
>armpit
MY DICK
>>
>>258967853
DMC 3 is a mess of repetitive levels, horrible "puzzles"/exploration and a lot of boring bosses. Even the combat system doesn't save it.
>>
>>258956959
The term for games like DMC and Bayonetta are character ACTION games.
>>
>>258960686
> If the game included any kind of (male) same-sex interaction, on the other hand, /v/ would call it out for being SJW pandering and throw a massive fit.
that's not true at all
fujoshit pandering and SJW pandering are entirely different ('pandering' is really a misnomer for SJW shit, the content isn't included for them to enjoy, it's included to make them feel like good people for supporting progressivism)
BL isn't my thing but i don't have a problem with the existence of games that cater to people who actually like it--i just hate games that drag monkey politics and vapid signaling into my hobby
>>
>>258968064
No one cares about Hitomi. Post a good girl.
>>
>>258967347
They couldn't afford 5K to pay off a few fags for good PR within the degenerate community. It does look like they're in some sort of financial trouble

gotta keep hope
>>
>>258968087
And yet all of it is miles better than Shinovi Versus.
>>
>>258967998
I don't see who's forcing you to "deal" with these games.
>>
>>258967853
>I'd even argue that Afro Samurai is a better beat em up than these turds.

That's pushing it anon...
>>
>>258967924
burst is still one of the best games on the 3DS, but you should get a vita for the wave of games coming in
>>
>>258967924
Burst is an abysmal game.

Perpetually runs at a terrible frame rate and every set of stages is the same shit while you run though a Hanna-Barbera style series of the same backdrops.

I bought it since people here were praising it as the best beat-em-up in ages, but it's just shit.
>>
>>258968248
It is, but I'd still say it's better.
With more enjoyable mechanics too.
>>
Normies bitching about niche games. Nighttime /v/ can't come soon enough
>>
>>258968262
>burst is still one of the best games on the 3DS
>>
>>258967567
i like fanservice if is not fucking obvious.
Like being a secondary thing and no primary.
In all OP pics , those are priority and not an extra or a bonus.
The focus is the pandering , the gameplay is just an extra.
Games like your pic are good , i enjoy DG not like an excelent game neither hate it.
Thats the good balance.
But games like Bullet girl who always show the pandering part or akiba strip when the "vampire" thing is just a excuse for rip clothes i hate that.
Same reason why i hate Kenzen Robot.
>>
I have trouble enjoying fanservice/pandering games, so it's honestly a big turnoff for me.
Having said that, it hasn't affected any of the games I enjoy, so if other people like it then more power to them.
>>
>>258968061
No, you missed the point. You play no substance garbage that can't even pass for video games because you can't just jerk of to porn and then play a decent game.
>>
File: 2013-04-14-185536.jpg (61 KB, 960x544) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2013-04-14-185536.jpg
61 KB, 960x544
>>258968146
>>
>>258967853
Afro Samurai is a good example of guilty pleasure, the gameplay is average but the visuals and characters make up for it.
That's exactly how I feel about SK.
>>
>>258952353
That'd be cool as shit for a VRMMO like the garbage called "SAO"
>>
>>258968345
Not hard when it was fucking dead in all 2014.
>>
>>258968345
considering the 3DS library is mostly shovelware and first party crap it is
>>
You can disable the clothing destruction cut-ins in SK2.
>>
>>258968379
Damn Right Im saving
>>
>>258968372
I can have fun with terrible games, and I'm not in it just for the porn, I like the characters too.
>>
>>258968262
Most vita games are full on trash though.
3DS gets casual shovelware because it's successful and vita gets weeb and RPG shovelware because it's unsuccessful.
>>
>>258968629
Anyone can have fun with terrible games.
Just so long as you don't try to imply that you have good taste.
>>
>>258968583
Under the "are you a fag? YES / NO" option I assume.
>>
>>258957967
Not that anon, but I preordered SKV specifically because I enjoyed Burst (which I did buy in a mix of "lol tits" and a feeling that it might actually have good gameplay) and I'm excited for SK2, the gameplay looks more promising than Burst.

Not everything with girls in it has to boil down to tits, m8.
>>
>>258949848
That'd be because you are a brain dead fucking moron. Sorry champ.
>>
>>258968786
The clothes still break, it just doesn't ruin the flow of the game anymore.
>>
>>258968383
See, a guilty pleasure is a good descriptor.
I have my own guilty pleasures, everyone does.
Difference is, I wouldn't call them great, or even really good games.
>>
>>258968367
you see, the problem with /v/ is it filled with autists unlike you
they have no empathy nor can they see things in different perspective, only things they like are the good things
>>
File: 1396309868805.jpg (882 KB, 4800x2176) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396309868805.jpg
882 KB, 4800x2176
>>258949848
The purpose is fundamentally an advertising stunt: it makes people pay closer attention to the game. How well that works depends a lot on how good the actual game is underneath. It's the same idea as making a game with excessive blood and gore (Mortal Kombat, Splatterhouse) or making a game with a cute anime girl on the front. The purpose is to grab attention and sell a few more copies because of the gimmick.

How good or how bad the game is, is a completely separate factor.

Out of the games you have listed in the image:

I've looked closely at Akiba's Trip, and am not interested. The battle system is amusing at first look but it seems like that's about all you do the whole game. Plus, it looks like it has a lot of go here - fight this gameplay, which looks like it will get boring quickly. It's functionally the same problem as most jRPGs have, and I avoid those for the same reason. The trick of ripping off people's clothes isn't going to keep me interested throughout the game.

Senran Kagura Burst looks boring. It doesn't seem to have the difficulty of old brawlers like Final Fight but looks a lot slower and less interesting than something like Dynasty Warriors or even later SK games. Dekamori Senran Kagura looks to be a weak rhythm game overall. Perhaps I haven't seen enough of it, but it doesn't look like it has that much variety and the biggest challenge is apparently supposed to be completing it with a half-naked woman moving in the background.

Senran Kagura Versus actually does look good. It looks like Dynasty Warriors, but sillier and faster paced. DW is actually a fun time, so I'm inclined to thing that Versus would be as well. Senran Kagura 2 looks to be the same. These two I am interested in getting.

Neptunia U looks to be like Senran Kagura Versus, except less impressive at everything and boring. Perhaps I've only seen early demos of gameplay, but I'm not interested at all. "Boring Dynasty Warriors game" is not a good thing.
>>
>>258964972
Give a reason SK has shit gameplay other than you don't like fanservice. You can't.
>>
>>258968767
So whats good taste? Do you have good taste?
Is your definition, "games that I like"?

Anon pls. No one fucking says these are masterpieces, but we cant fucking have threads about them without you fuckers going full autism "THESE GAMES ARE SHIT DONT PRETEND THEY ARE GOOD!!!!"
>>
>>258968767
No one was denying the simplicity of the combat, man. I don't care about what /v/ any way.
>>
>>258968367
I think you are a fag but at least a cool fag.
>>
>>258969091
see
>>258958346
>Horrible animations
>Retarded AI
>Simple combat
>Piss easy even on hard
>Retarded camera movement
>Extremely repetitive
>Enemies just stand around while you whoop their asses (in other words, fucking boring)
Maybe it's because I'm used to console action games and not this shit.
>>
>>258969064
Akiba is more about sightseeing, comedy and combat.
>>
File: 2013-05-26-222624.jpg (105 KB, 960x544) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2013-05-26-222624.jpg
105 KB, 960x544
POST VIDYA TITS AND ASS AND FLATS GODDAMMIT!
>>
>>258969064
What do you think of Bullet Girls, anon?
>>
Has anyone made a good/decent ecchi 3D stealth game where you play as a voyeur? Surely I can't be the only one who wants this shit to happen.
>>
>>258969304
>Retarded AI
>Simple combat
>Extremely repetitive
>Enemies just stand around while you whoop their asses (in other words, fucking boring)

Welcome to musou games.
>>
>>258968871
hey man if you don't like saw the same fucking animation all the time you are gay.
Weaabos are always right , always!

>>258969064
SK2 is the right step.
The gameplay is very good , same about the online.
You can customize and make new animu girls.
This time the pandering is just a bonus and thats good.
Also the game is hard for newcomers.
First boss wreck my shit first time.
>>
>>258969064
Frantic Mode in Burst is pretty challenging, Anon.
>>
>>258969092
>Is your definition, "games that I like"?
My definition is, "games with gameplay that isn't comparable to a F2P MMO from 2005".
You can like the games all you want, but when you start talking about how great they are based on "Well I like em" and then get pissy when people call your opinion into question, that's when other autists get upset.
>>258969451
And that's why musous are 98% garbage.
>>
I'll just continue to fap to the art they spawn, thanks.
>>
>>258966506
Considering how similar are games nowadays, I prefer to pick the ones with sluts and lolis
>>
>>258969304
OK then. Yes, its a terrible game.
Its the worst piece of shit Ive played and I only play it because of the tits.

Will you leave now?
>>
>>258969554
No, I like this thread.
>>
>>258969524
Why are you on a garbage game thread then anon?
>>
>>258969713
Same reason why people go into CoD threads despite disliking CoD.
>>
>>258969524
It's pretty obvious you never played the thing.
>>
File: 2014-06-17-164222.jpg (104 KB, 960x544) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2014-06-17-164222.jpg
104 KB, 960x544
Delicious Yuko-chwan...
>>
>>258969813
It's also the same reason why most people come to /v/ these days. To shitpost.
>>
>>258969831
Thankfully, there's plenty of gameplay online.
>>
File: 2013-11-17-152332.jpg (71 KB, 960x544) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2013-11-17-152332.jpg
71 KB, 960x544
>>258969813
That doesnt answer shit, anon.
>>
>>258969713
because he has nothing else to do so he has to spent time on a shitty thread of the video game section of a chinese cartoon image website
>>
>>258969064
Oh god, nopan.
>>
>>258969848
is she gonna touch her bagina
>>
>>258969943
so you admit you have no idea what you're talking about.
why should I give a fuck about your opinons then?
>>
File: 1408526810583.jpg (431 KB, 960x1088) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408526810583.jpg
431 KB, 960x1088
>>
>>258970147
Why should you give a fuck about anyone's opinions?
I've seen all I need to of the gameplay, it looks like garbage.
If you like garbage, that's fine by me, but I don't.
And that's where we differ.
>>
>>258967924

Burst has twelve playable characters. The gameplay is simple and cathartic rather being anything deep, it's all about getting to a launcher and juggling a dozen enemies to fill your ninpo gauge and rain death on the next lot of fuckers, with an exp system that's kinda fun to play with, there are two modes that each contribute to separate bars. Absolutely do not pay full price for it, but it's well worth playing.
>>
>>258969848
???????!
>>
>>258969315
Good to hear. That's probably the first time someone has described it as something other than repetitive combat, stripping girls, and otaku culture.

>>258969382
I actually ran out of room to talk about Bullet Girls.

My initial impressions have been "Valkyria Chronicles, but without the story and characters that made it really interesting." Admittedly I could be completely wrong about that, as I haven't looked into the game much, so I'm not going to stick with that opinion very hard. But that's my impression from what I've seen about it.

>>258969512
How is the game Burst in general, though?

Just being a challenge isn't really that great of a reason to play the game, in my opinion. I could just pull out a genre I'm terrible at if I always wanted a challenge. It's much more about being interesting and having some options when facing a challenge. Burst seems to be very straightforward with that, with the only real option to be attacking left or attacking right.

I mean, hey, maybe I'm wrong about that too.
>>
>>258970196
can i fug my daughter?
>>
The biggest question I have is why must these people keep thinking all games have to be GOTYAYEY ultra innovative AAA blockbusters?

They're entertaining and fun for us. What more do you need?
>>
Ehh, I don't care.
I'm not a weeb, and I don't like handhelds, so they don't really apply to me.
>>
>>258970196

Is this that awful chinese english translation or the actual localization?

I'm mad as fuck that it is digital only.
>>
>>258970238
How often does it go on sale?
>>
>>258970438
>I'm not a weeb, and I don't like handhelds
aka im a boring fucks that play boring games
>>
>>258970375
I don't expect GOTYAYEY AAA blockbusters.
But I do expect decent.
Especially since these games are, what, like $30?
>>
File: rick.jpg (33 KB, 576x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rick.jpg
33 KB, 576x540
>look up gameplay of the first boss
>expect a shit ton of fan service
>fan service is over in like half a second and only happens when someone loses health
>actually looks fun
http://youtu.be/BjbQdTWOLVE?t=11m30s

If you let this shit stop you from enjoying games, you are legitimately autistic or a massive prude. Holy shit, faggots on /v/ told me people only play it for the "porn", which is basically on par with what you'd see in a fucking women's fashion magazine(girls in bikinis).
>>
>>258970550
Well they are decent. To us.

How do you not realize that?
>>
File: 2014-06-19-132314.jpg (100 KB, 960x544) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2014-06-19-132314.jpg
100 KB, 960x544
>>258970321
DAYUM, the way Ran moans asking for more when you finish the punish scene.

And I even fucking hate breasts, but GODDAYUM that sex voice. Shame on the NISA shit eaters, that they are missing the sound in these.

I cant wait to see how THE FUCK are they gonna treat Kisaragi's backstory.
>>
>>258970375
>The biggest question I have is why must these people keep thinking all games have to be GOTYAYEY ultra innovative AAA blockbusters?
Because of posts like these >>258970531.
Tell people like him to fuck off and you won't have this problem.
>>
>>258970375
That's the kind of mindset /v/ posters have now, it's either utter shit or the savior of gaming. It's emotion-driven crap that nobody should take seriously.
>>
>>258970591
/v/ don't play video games and more than often they love to talk about shit that they have no idea about
you should have known this already
>>
>>258970230
joke's on you, I haven't played it either and I liked it
>>
>>258970669
Wait, NISA will remove the audio? Holy shit.
>>
>>258970450
Ive heard the USA version has an improved translation.

So far, I haven't found anything like the Chinese version screenshots.
>>
>>258970669
Post more nurunuru play.
>>
>>258970323
Beat em ups are always somewhat repetitive. It's just the way the genre works. But there are enough combat variety in Akiba if you use weapons.
>>
>>258970591
That looks pretty shitty honestly.
>>
File: 2014-06-10-163255.jpg (122 KB, 960x544) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2014-06-10-163255.jpg
122 KB, 960x544
>>258970832
No audio.
Will add WAY more pink steam.
No full-body pics.

Expect something like this.
>>
>>258969848
>>258970669
>weaabos paying for this
>but buy another cod is bad and kill gaming
ayyy talking about double standarts
>>
>>258970732
A lot of gamers get an autism attack. It's no surprise some people go overboard with personal preference
>>
>>258971082
Why would anyone buy the game, then?
>>
>>258971082
can't blame them for being cautious, look at the reaction in this thread
>>
File: 2014-07-24-041034.jpg (125 KB, 960x544) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2014-07-24-041034.jpg
125 KB, 960x544
Wow, no one's posted the TO Love-ru game yet? Guess it's my job to post screenshots.
>>
ITT: People don't know how beat'em ups and musous work

Not every game is DMC3 or Ninja Gaiden.

Just stop spewing shit you know nothing about.
>>
>>258971231
Is it SUPER INTERESTING?
>>
File: 2014-06-16-105108.jpg (123 KB, 960x544) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2014-06-16-105108.jpg
123 KB, 960x544
>>258971152
Because NISA loyal fans going "BE GRATEFUL YOU CAN PLAY THESE IN ENGLISH!!!", "NISA IS THE ONLY ONE WHO WOULD BRING THESE GAMES!", etc...
>>
>>258971249
Yea, some games have to be shit, so we can appreciate the good games more.
And musous and handheld beat em ups fill that spot.
>>
File: 2014-07-23-013045.jpg (88 KB, 960x544) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2014-07-23-013045.jpg
88 KB, 960x544
>>258971304
Yes, the game itself is a pretty fun action game.
>>
>>258959194
I really hate you people, I don't know why you exist or what made you to think so wrongly like that.
>>
>>258971320
ayy lmao
>>
>>258970591
>fan service is over in life half a second
The player is constantly fighting girls in swimsuits. Panty shots galore. High pitched porny sounding enemies. When clothes rip on the player or boss its like a 3 second shot of the affected tits or ass. You are a massive retard if you can't see how blatantly laden with fanservice this game is. Combine that with incredibly weak beat-em-up gameplay, you have a recipe for a game that only turbo-virgins like yourself would see and say "I'll buy a game that has terrible mechanics, gameplay, and graphics just because muh boobs."
>>
>>258971374
>Complain about people thinking that you think wrongly
>Respond by saying they think wrongly
The circle of autism.
>>
>>258971231
How fun is it? (I enjoyed Shinovi)
How sex is it?
Import friendly? (I have never learned Jap, and I am somewhat understanding and playing CGirls fine without a guide)
Does it have delicious Mikan and Nana?
>>
>>258971314
Alice is such a cutie.
>>
>>258971320
Okay.
>>
What I really don't understand is why don't you guys just look at porn. Its free and better quality.
>>
>>258971498
Yes, there is a wrong way of thinking. I just pointed it out for you.
>>
>>258971320
>LEL THESE GAMES ARE SHIT BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT LIKE MUH CONSOLE GAEMS
>>
>>258971594
if you have to ask that question then you shouldn't be on 4chan
>>
>>258961229
is not that bad, i recognized that game existence because of the mods, in a top ten weirdest mods.
>>
>>258971465
>When clothes rip on the player or boss its like a 3 second shot of the affected tits or ass

And it's an option you can turn off. The gameplay looks fine and actually has a level of difficulty to it.
>>
File: nenga_hankoddf.png (36 KB, 670x670) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nenga_hankoddf.png
36 KB, 670x670
>>258971096

What do you get out of being an actual autistic retard who shitposts?

Really?

Does it entertain you after the 100th time? Do you feel like a rusemaster?
>>
File: phoenix-objecting.gif (22 KB, 256x192) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
phoenix-objecting.gif
22 KB, 256x192
>>258971320
Admit it. You aren't hating on these games because of the fanservice or whatnot. You just are just the kind of person who hates beat'em ups and musous and that's perfectly fine because not every genre is for everyone. But at least admit that fact.
>>
>>258971594
I like the characters, not just tits.
>>
>>258971594
Sometimes lewd but not full on porn tickles my dick more.
I don't even own any of these games but the SK official art makes my dick diamonds.
>>
>>258971594
Same way I dont just watch the coll scenes in any movie.
I dont want just tits, I want to press buttons, cool shit to happen, and show me some tits. Now my turn,

What I really don't understand is why don't you guys just avoid these threads?
>>
>>258971465
>When clothes rip on the player or boss its like a 3 second shot
Anon, he literally linked to a video where it's shows it's over in half a second every time
>>
>>258971713
It looks like a shittier version of Dynasty Warriors, lets be real.
>>
>>258971465
I can't defend burst or versus because i think both sucks but i can defend sk2.
> When clothes rip on the player or boss its like a 3 second shot of the affected tits or ass
You can cut that.

> weak beat-em-up gameplay
lolno , this is very combo oriented also have a tag team and combat is fast.

Its true SK fanbase is just shit and only saw the girls but man SK2 its a good game.
Good framerate , good effects , good customization.
>>
>>258971747
You're right, I do dislike musous, because I want a challenge, not a flashy boring mashfest.
That's not fun gameplay.
Beat em ups are okay in my book though, but these beat em ups just don't look good.
They remind me of freeware beat em ups made in Unity.
>>
>>258971231
>>258971532
>How fun is it?
I agree with this poster. What is the game like? How enjoyable is it?
>>
>AKIBA'S STRIP IS ONLY POPULAR BECAUSE OF THE FANSERVICE AND WAIFUS
>PANTY QUEST GAME, STRIP GIRLS AND FAP GAME

First all
>akiba's trip is popular

Second of all
http://strawpoll.me/2380732

Bam.
>>
File: 2014-06-18-130648.jpg (113 KB, 960x544) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2014-06-18-130648.jpg
113 KB, 960x544
>>258971540
>>
>>258971713
>The gameplay looks fine and actually has a level of difficulty to it.
No, that gameplay looks pretty crappy.
It really does look like a F2P MMO I've played.
>>
>>258971904
How many beat em ups have you played?
>>
>>258971985
That's it, I'm importing the game.
>>
>>258971824
We must not have watched the same video.
>>
>>258971594
This sort of thing is not designed specifically to fap to like porn. Some people just want eye candy.
>>
>>258972071
Around 20.
My all time favorite remains River City Ransom, mainly because of nostalgia.
That reminds me, I've yet to see anyone grab in any of these SK videos, does it even have a grab button?
>>
>>258971465
> turbo virgins

One of those people, huh? Back to Reddit.
>>
>>258971718
>buzzword buzzword buzzword
man weeabos always are predictable.
>>
File: 2014-06-09-230818.jpg (76 KB, 960x544) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2014-06-09-230818.jpg
76 KB, 960x544
>>258972086
Just don't fap to her.
Don't.
>>
File: ChampionR235.jpg (2 MB, 1374x1975) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ChampionR235.jpg
2 MB, 1374x1975
>>258971540
>>
>>258971594
curiosity i guess.
>>
>>258971747
>>258971747
>>258971747

THIS.
>>
>>258972224
Did we ever get complete scans?
>>
>>258972201
>replied to buzzword with buzz word
ayy lmao
>>
>>258971594
> better quality

Yeah. No.
>>
File: jerry.png (127 KB, 257x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jerry.png
127 KB, 257x250
>>258972223
>>258972224
heh
>>
idk about anybody else but i automatically just ignore games like this when i see em. i mean theres porn so whats the point? even if the gameplay is good i wouldn't know cuz the lewdness is marketed first and foremost.
>>
>>258972327
up to chapter 4 i think
>>
File: 1362172437134.png (161 KB, 406x439) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1362172437134.png
161 KB, 406x439
>>258971839
>Dynasty Warriors
>Horizontal
>Air combos

I wish stupidity bans were still a thing.
>>
I don't even care about the game, I just want an excuse to shitpost and call people names.
>>
>>258971915
>only 6 votes for dressup
Dead on, Acquire better step up the options. Why isn't there even hairstyles?
>>
>>258972201
And yet you use the ultimate in misused buzzwords.
>>
>>258971594
>Implying I even own these games
I just like looking at them, I would never pay money for them.
Maybe if the Vita/3DS get some kind of CFW or emulators I'll play them.
>>
>>258971465
Why does fan service upset you anon? I want a straight simple answer.
>>
>>258972390
So you prefer to be manipulated into buying games by some other means?
>>
>>258971465
>The player is constantly fighting girls in swimsuits
git gud
>>
File: 1404160744865.jpg (45 KB, 500x564) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404160744865.jpg
45 KB, 500x564
>>258972224
You monster.
>>
>>258972390
It's more the cute factor than the lewd. I already play games having le gritty dude protagonist so I mix it up from time to time.
>>
>>258972402
Great, searching for them.
>>
>>258970480

Oh, right, in Burgerland it's digital only. Dunno, I got physical here in Bongland. Paid £20, probably a little more than it's worth but it's got a lot of content.
>>
File: 2014-06-18-120818.jpg (122 KB, 960x544) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2014-06-18-120818.jpg
122 KB, 960x544
>>
>>258949848
They're fucking stupid and think "HEY GUYS LOOK BOOBIEZ!!" is an excuse for having absolutely no substance.
>>
File: 2014-07-24-040553.jpg (128 KB, 960x544) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2014-07-24-040553.jpg
128 KB, 960x544
>>258971910
You get different weapons that have different playstyles and combos, like a gun and a takoyaki on a stick and octopus gloves, and then you can also use those same weapons for the touching minigame that occurs after boss fights.
>>
>>258972672
did the cashier lost his shit when you asked for the game like in the advert?
>>
File: m'lady.webm (264 KB, 720x576) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m'lady.webm
264 KB, 720x576
>>258971465
>High pitched porny sounding enemies.
I don't even.
>>
File: jagsfan.jpg (66 KB, 344x505) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jagsfan.jpg
66 KB, 344x505
>niche japanese games come over for certain target audiences
>gets attacked as if they were AAA games meant to innovate and appeal to everyone

You people just don't get it do you?

This is as dumb as going to a justin beiber concert standing in the middle of a bunch of 13 year old girls and saying THIS MUSIC IS SHIT I HATE IT

Look up the words TARGET AUDIENCE. And no this isn't an argument to say that the games are goty or not. It's an argument to say why we like them and you hate them.

How is something this fucking obvious sailing over the heads of you people? I almost feel like this thread is one big troll.
>>
File: ChampionR233.jpg (2 MB, 1365x1975) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ChampionR233.jpg
2 MB, 1365x1975
>>258972524
she loves it though
>>
>>258972798
>that webm
cut that shit out please
>>
File: 2013-02-06-003107.jpg (72 KB, 960x544) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2013-02-06-003107.jpg
72 KB, 960x544
>>258971815
>>258971815
>>258971815

>What I really don't understand is why don't you guys just avoid these threads?
>>
>>258972808
>>258971747

FUCKING THESE
>>
>>258972808
>"You're not part of the target audience for this stupid and shitty thing, so you can't criticize it or call it stupid and shitty!!"

Are you literally 13
>>
File: MMOshit8.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MMOshit8.webm
3 MB, 960x540
I don't mind fanservice.
Like, at all.
But I want to get my money's worth. If I'm paying $30 or $40 for your game I want to get some enjoyable gameplay with deep mechanics, but a lot of these games are really lacking in that department.
Maybe if they were free or really cheap (like $5-$10) like the doujin games on PC, but otherwise I just don't see it happening.
>>
>>258972808
Context is lost on haters. It's just how it is with angry autists
>>
File: 1405706890905.jpg (179 KB, 800x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405706890905.jpg
179 KB, 800x800
>>258967717
Dangan Ronpa 2 is the last game I have ordered from them. After that I just hope Nisa doesn't pick up any other Japanese game im looking forward to. What they did to Altelier and Mugen Souls is bullshit.

Their DR script is shit too.
>>
>>258973002
what are your criticisms again? you haven't even played the thing
>>
>>258972808
Okay, but I don't ever want to see you talking shit about any EA, Activision, Bioware, or SJW game ever again, because you're obviously not in their target audience.
>>
>>258973002
But that's how it works. These games know who they're selling to. They're not aiming to reach a wide broad audience. Other people can do that, these games don't. So stop expecting them to.
>>
File: 1408117221812.png (90 KB, 500x378) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408117221812.png
90 KB, 500x378
This thread had so much potential at OP, but then the Criminal Girls faggots show up and shit all over absolutely everything until it becomes completely unsalvageable. I nominate the Criminal Girls fanbase as worst fanbase -- replacing LoL fags on the top of Shit Peak. Holy fuck, they can't touch ANYTHING without turning it into one fat bitchfest. They're like the menstrual period of the internet.
>>
>>258973002
>Missing the point by a mile
>calls someone else a child.

Wow.
>>
>>258972201
>Uses buzzword argument
>Gets called out by buzzwords
>Gets seriously offended over buzzwords

The level of intelligence constant shitposting creates everyone.
>>
File: 1407892676106.jpg (9 KB, 302x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407892676106.jpg
9 KB, 302x225
>>258972762
This. It's a marketing tactic that kissless virgin nerds fall for often enough that it's actually somehow keeping the genre alive. If you want to jerk off, just fuckin jerk off. If you want to play fighting games, just play fighting games. There is no room for combining the two.
>>
>>258972882
This thread is directed to /v/ in general, just saying.
>>
File: 2014-06-18-113315.jpg (106 KB, 960x544) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2014-06-18-113315.jpg
106 KB, 960x544
>>258972810
That's too much ass for a loli...
And she looks pretty stacked in the manga.
>>
>>258949848
The top 2 images aren't recent though
>>
>>258973141
This.
The problem isn't that you like these games, it's your ridiculous double standards.
And don't even sit here and try to imply that you don't shit on other games on /v/, everyone does it.
>>
>>258973224
b-but there are so many good all girl fighting games
vanguard princess
arcana heart 3
advanced variable geo
asuka 120%
touki denshou angel eyes
>>
>>258973141
I actually never talked shit about any of those games since obviously I don't play them.

The only games I talk massive shit about is blizzard games but that's because it's a personal thing because old blizzard (D1, D2, SC, WC) were my entire childhood and they've since thoroughly raped it around the corner and back. It's a personal slight to me what blizzard has become. Buuut that's off tangent and if I continue, I tend to get passionate.

My point still stands though.
>>
>>258973158
>These games know who they're selling to

The people who buy them should jump off a cliff so the niche dies faster then, lol

>>258973123
Why should I play it?
>>
If the game had any substance I wouldn't give a shit about the fanserivce tits and ass

Burst was just overally mediocre game and the only reason this shit gets praised is cause superficial shit like this.
>>
>>258972502
Fanservice doesn't upset me. What bothers me is that thats the games main selling point. All that fanservice is just to attract the otaku audience. Gameplay is clearly not the focus of the game, the girls are. This is the same situation as Bioware injecting random gay shit into their games to attract the fag audience. Instead of actually thinking about what they are doing, they just plop gay people into the game because it will in theory increase sales. Social justice/fight the patriarchy games and brainless boob games are two sides of the same "bad game development" coin.
>>
>>258968160
Wow, seriously? No wonder their admin and staff suck at responding to people without coming acoss as dicks.
>>
>>258973407
You're obviously not in Blizzard's target audience anymore you annoying faggot.
Don't like it? Ignore it.
>>
>>258973224
>fall for
Despite what you want to believe, the people who play this are not children. They know exactly what they are getting into. There is no dishonest marketing going on, which can't be said of other games.
>>
>>258973141
>>258973392
>/v/ is 2 peple
i love this meme
>>
>>258973392
I shit on sjws because it's fun and because their ideals are gaining mainstream acceptance, which legitimately concerns me
I play weebl games with shallow gameplay because it's fun aswell
>>
>>258971824

To be fair, he's skipping a lot of those. Though the fact that you can just skip them or turn them off makes arguing about length a bit silly.
>>
>>258973410
>The people who buy them should jump off a cliff so the niche dies faster then, lol
Right then.

Are we done here?

Again, so sad such an obvious point and people just don't get it.
>>
>>258973392
>everyone does it.

Not everyone is like you. Just saying.

Some of us don't ever spout memes.
Some of us don't enter threads about games / companies / people we don't care about.
>>
>>258973431
One is political. The other is not. The analogy doesn't work.
>>
File: 1406172476093.png (67 KB, 189x195) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1406172476093.png
67 KB, 189x195
>>258973420
This this this this. The game is total garbage and if it werent for the LIFE AND HOMETOWN LE EPIC BOOBZ MEME GUISE it wouldn't even be worth looking at.
>>
>>258969848
DING DONG BANNU
>>
>>258973535
Again it's a personal thing between me and blizzard. I got too passionate there as I tend to on this touchy subject. I apologize.
>>
>>258973554
You shit on SJWs because you don't agree with their ideals.
Just like how SJWs shit on games like OP because they don't agree with them.
Oh the irony.
>>
>>258972404
>he doesn't like dynasty warriors
>>
File: 1401018611137.jpg (766 KB, 1536x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401018611137.jpg
766 KB, 1536x1500
>>258971096
Quentin is always right.
>>
>>258973559
It depends, how far of a drive are you from the nearest high cliff? If it's not very far then yeah we're done here
>>
This thread is so fucking stupid.

Fuck you /v/, you get worse every year. Fuck off.
>>
>>258972793

I got it off Amazon.
>>
>>258973606
Wrong. Both are business. Randomly putting fags in a game? Hey, guaranteed buys from fags. Put a ton of boobs and panties in a game? Hey, guaranteed buys from virgins.
>>
>>258973579
/v/ is fucking fill with underaged and autists, you can't really try to reason with logic with them
they just gonna call you a liar and assume you did anyway
>>
>>258973021
Gaem?
>>
>>258973410
you wouldn't play it even if I forced you
in actuality, you don't even care about the game, you're only here because shitting on weebls make you feel superior

it's cool, man, Im just like, shitposting is fun
>>
>>258973431
>What bothers me is that thats the games main selling point

If that's the reason then that's okay. I thought people were hating on it because of "demeaning woman". This is an actually good reason.
>>
File: 1405197636515.jpg (167 KB, 1060x597) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405197636515.jpg
167 KB, 1060x597
>>258971096
This is the most artistic thing in this time period, CoD doesn't have artistic anything. when all is said in done in 200 years there will be muesuems dedicated to anime style artwork
>>
>>258972404
>DW
>No air combos
You have never played chinese Spider-Man.
>>
>>258956723
OH YEA, Me go my friend. I bought Skyrim for PC just so I can download naked character mods to fap to. So cash, I love that I can play skyrim and fap to it. THeirs nothing more satisfying than role-playing as an orc whore.
>>
>>258973782

Simply epic meme bro. What was the name of it, Quentin? I gotta share this on KYM asap!
>>
>>258973824
>im just like you
Fixd.
>>
>>258973824
>you're only here because shitting on weebls make you feel superior

Nah, I legitimately think pandering fanservice games are garbage and should not be made in the first place. Sorry you can't accept that and think I'm "trolling" instead of trying to understand why I think that.
>>
>>258973224
>there is no room for combining [fan service] and [fighting games]
Holy shit

Also
>implying senran kagura is a fighting game
>>
>>258973810
Kritika
>>
>>258973983
Except that's not what you're even thinking.

See
>>258971747
>>
>>258972404
If you think dynasty warriors has no air combos you are a casual. They are literally core to my speedruns.
>>
>>258971747
>implying
>>
Why can't we have male characters getting their clothes stripping off? I'm not gay but I enjoy a nice dong once in a while.
>>
>>258973983
>should not be made
So basically you're no better than an SJW?
>>
>>258973983
>accept
I haven't played it either, I'm only here to spite you.
I don't even own a 3ds
>>
>>258973537
>>258973537
>>258973537
> They know exactly what they are getting into. There is no dishonest marketing going on, which can't be said of other games.

This so much.
>>
>>258950201
As opposed to the SJW shit influencing games in the West right?
>>