[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell is going on with tw3's map?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: wat.png (1MB, 1120x524px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
1MB, 1120x524px
What the hell is going on with tw3's map?
>>
War
>>
looks zoomed in to the top part.
>>
>>258895996
but the game is meant to include the Skellige Islands and the video claimed that Geralt was travelling to the bottom of the map
>>
File: tw3.jpg (576KB, 1120x524px) Image search: [Google]
tw3.jpg
576KB, 1120x524px
>>258895796
scale
>>
File: 1408562575029.png (1MB, 1120x524px) Image search: [Google]
1408562575029.png
1MB, 1120x524px
le moron OP
>>
>>258896285
So if it takes 20 minutes on horse to ride that distance on the map on the left, how the hell long would it take to travel to the Skellige Islands?
>>
>>258896175
the bottom of "the" map or the bottom of "that" map?
>>
>>258896457
Few days by sea.
>>
>>258895796
Looks like a map of Brittany/France back when mapmaking was in its infancy.
>>
>>258896457
1 loading screen
>>
>>258896457
Several days.

Which is pretty accurate in the Witcher. It takes Geralt like four days to get from Vizima to Oxenfurt.
>>
>>258896457
It took him a year to get to Flotsam to Vizima according to that one quest.
>>
>>258896619
I was about to say, it looks exactly like Brittany/Normandy/Aquitania
>>
Do you guys think Vizima will be in tw3? Remember those guys who gave you experimental drugs in Flotsam? They said to visit them in Vizima in a year or two and then nothing else happened with it. Seems to be something carried over with the save continuation feature
>>
>>258897186
That was part of the game man.
>>
>>258897186
they died in Loc Muinne
>>
>>258897186
I think in the sword of destiny trailer, we see Emhyr sitting on Vizima's throne. But I doubt we'd be able to travel there on foot seeing as how the in game map is already so huge
>>
>>258896926
Pontar looks totally like Schelde and Adalette is totally Loire too.
>>
>>258897837
Also Cintra/Garonne
>>
>>258897824
What if there are multiple game maps?
>>
>>258896656
No loading screens, or did you forget the part where you could sail?
>>
>>258898274
We know we can travel to Skellige, and that the size of the whole isle is probably twice the size of the map we've seen. I'm going to assume they'll let us explore the whole of Skellige and that they won't reduce it's scale. So I guess the Vizima area also having it's own map would make sense. But don't expect it.
>>
Jesus christ how fucking big are they making the map, I thought it was just the northern part, not the Skellige Islands too
>>
>>258900132
During the footage, once the camera panned enough to the right, there was a border like decoration going down the map, to the right of the Pontar river
>>
>>258902119
>right of the pontar

So Vizimia confirmed. How far south does it go, if it's including the Skellige islands then damn it will be huge
>>
>>258905018
The map we've been shown has been compared in the 2nd and 3rd images to the world map. There may be more, but since the border cuts off anything to the right and including the white bridge, I doubt the gap between Vizima and Novigrad will be open world.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.