[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so he's in right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 376
Thread images: 55

File: ridley smash.png (243KB, 692x505px) Image search: [Google]
ridley smash.png
243KB, 692x505px
so he's in right?
>>
I have no idea and really nobody else except the people making smash do.

Screencap this, so when whatever the fuck happens people can go "HEY THAT GUY HE WAS UH, WELL HE DIDN'T KNOW"

Literally nobody knows, and to speculate or state either way is almost as pointless as to debate the existence of dog
>>
no, he's not

the reason he wasn't shown yet is because he's a wii-u exclusive boss and sakurai doesn't want to focus too heavily on non-3DS content at the moment
>>
>>258310251
I think he is.
The footage his shadow was shown in looks suspiciously like the Final Destination version of Pyrosphere (as it has been pointed out).
I think he'll be playable.
I think the final trailer will show 3 characters: Ghirahim and Ridley at least, and maybe King K. Rool (a villains trailer), with Wario maybe returning as well.
>>
>>258310251
HE
>>
File: Ridley.webm (3MB, 480x270px)
Ridley.webm
3MB, 480x270px
>>
>>258310251
Yes, he's going to be shown in the final trailer along with K.Rool, Ghirahim and returning villain from brawl and melee.
>>
>>258310689
>Ghirahim before Ganon
>Ghirahim at all when every other Zelda character is based off TP designs
>>
>>258310774
HAS
>>
>>258311027
I will, thank you :)
>>
File: 1406074186869.gif (7KB, 118x98px) Image search: [Google]
1406074186869.gif
7KB, 118x98px
>>258310251

>further damaging Ridley's reputation

Stop. Jesus Christ, stop. I love Metroid and Ridley, and hope he's in more than any other character, but these threads never go ANYWHERE but downhill.

It's people like you that make everyone hate Ridley and his fans.
>>
>>258310251
Yeah, as the Pyrosphere stage hazard.
>>
The worst part is, there's still a possibility for DLC to be made.
So even after the 3DS version gets released and we learn the whole roster, we'll still have threads like these months after release.
>>258311303
>not jack frost
>>
>>258311276
jesus christ what the fuck is with samus's torso in this gif
>>
>>258311303
>baby's first persona
no
>>
No.

Stop clinging to you're shit nemesis.
>>
>>258311457

It looks like Earthworm Jim wearing a Power Suit.
>>
>>258311619
>not kicks some ice
>>
I just want another Metroid rep that isn't Samus, Anthony, or Adam. Come the fuck on.
>>
>>258312037
That's about it, really. Metroid's not particularly character heavy.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
GUYS HUGO WILL NEVER GET IN HE'S TOO HUGE
>>
>>258312037
Kraid
>>
>>258311619
>not "Keeps it cool, Hee-Ho!"
>>
>>258312180
I'm failing to understand.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjjIm2EBY50
>>
>>258312162
Well, there was Dark Samus but Prime games aren't canon anymore.
>>
>>258310689
King K Rool is owned by Rare, Rare is owned my mircosoft. The only character Nintendo owns from rare are the Kongs. Everything else is Rare. Rare is also dead.
>>
>>258312423
Eh, there's not much other than that. Sam, Dark Sam, Scott, that's about it.
>>
>>258312447
Stop pretending to be retarded, Diddy was made by Rare as well.
>>258312671
Olimar was a surprise.
>>
>>258312447

What makes K. Rool different from Diddy, Dixie, and Cranky? They made them all, too.

He's also appeared in games since Microsoft bought Rare, so checkmate, faggot.

>>258312423

Considering that Other M directly contradicts nearly every single game besides itself, I think it's far safer to say that Other M is the one that isn't canon.
>>
>>258312671
When people say Ridley is "too big", it means there is no way to scale him down without him looking awkward as fuck.

Ridley just has an awkward as fuck body. His wingspan is massive, even when tucked in.
>>
>>258312423
Sakamoto said the Primes can be taken as canon. Why the fuck do people say otherwise? Do you guys not like Miyamoto?

As for Ridley, I'd say he's a stage hazard but there's no reason for Nintendo to act so coy if he is
>>
>>258313036
They say it because they want to find every possible excuse to hate Sakamoto, as if the fact that he made Other M wasn't already enough.
>>
>>258311094

But on the other hand

>Skyloft is the Wii U Zelda stage
>Link has his SS clothes as an alt
>Beetle and Gust Bellows from SS are in as items

I don't think he'll be in but it wouldn't surprise me if he did
>>
>>258312423
>>258312447
>these retards breathe your air
>>
He's definitely in. There's too much going for him at this point. There's a huge complitation post on Smashboards that convinced me
>>
le purple dragon in smash is my favorite 4chan meme
>>
>>258317037
Link it.
>>
>>258317495
le meme meme is my favourite meme(tm) xD le ebin (xD)
Forgot the rule about ironic shitposting did we?
>>
>>258319428
Was this intended to be overwhelming hypocritical?
>>
>>258310251
Hope so.

Am uncertain.

Hopes not too high.

Would like them to just show him without shadow shit already if he's just a boss.
>>
>>258310623
He showed a bunch of Wii U stuff in that direct. Ridley would havebeen no different.
>>
>>258319536
>le hypocrisy may may XD LEL
>>
Yeah of course hes in. Its so painfully obvious that he is playable that people who think he would look weird downsized are really bottom-sore about the whole ordeal. If Sakurai puts a character in a game do you think he would allow it to look weird? I trust that Samurai will make everything good by the release date.
>>
I'm on the fence but I feel this coyness is leading to more than just a boss hazard. He's deconfirmed other characters and made extra posts about how a character isn't playable when people seem to think they might have a chance. Regardless of how obvious you think Ridleys situation is, there's more than enough people thinking he has a chance for Sakurai to come out and lay the speculation to rest like he has for everything else. Yet he hasn't.

Everyone says the shadow is impossible to be playable because of one thing or the other but I bet people would have dismissed leaks if they said things like "A character will have a charging instant KO meter, a puppet ability, and abilities that have limited uses as well as their melee weapon." A bunch of newcomers have had extremely unique gimmicks to them and Ridley is a prime candidate for a unique gimmick if playable.
>>
>>258320256
I wish I felt this way because I hate how pessimistic I am over the whole thing. I'd rather think he was in for sure than be in this 50/50 limbo hell. Perhaps I'm just setting myself up for maximum disappointment because he hasn't been playable at all yet and I've wanted him since Melee. 13 years builds up disappointment walls and shit.

I do agree that with how well Mac and Pacman look that Sakurai can and would make Ridley look and play great. It's just up to whether he decided to do that or just make him a boss.
>>
>>258312320
you are supposed to be amused
>>
Roolfag here

Ridley is definitely in and I have no idea why people say otherwise. At this point I really think you have to be drunk on woodglue levels of retarded to fall for Sakurai's ruse.

Praying for Dixie Kong and Rool too.
>>
File: 1361835868047.jpg (52KB, 194x209px) Image search: [Google]
1361835868047.jpg
52KB, 194x209px
>>258321448
>tfw we get both Ridley and K. Rool
>>
>No Smash character will be able to fly as long as Ridley does in the Direct.

Ridley deconfirmed.
>>
>>258322072
>except Ridley

Ridley confirmed.
>>
>>258321448
For me I just don't want to think it's happening because I don't want let down again. Maybe it is pathetic but all these people who think its some meme probably wont ever understand. At times I even don't. But with him being treated unlike anything else it's important to me that it leads to more than a boss.

So I'm keeping my expectations low. Glad some people are able to feel confident in his chances.
>>
File: 1407209936799.jpg (39KB, 307x485px) Image search: [Google]
1407209936799.jpg
39KB, 307x485px
>>258321890

Too bad it'll never happen, I don't think we'll get either at this point.
>>
>>258322072

I... I've never thought about that...

You've ruined my hopes and dreams fuck you
>>
>>258322072
>>
>>258322072
Who said he's flying? Extended float ability like Peach with his wings flapping as the animation with drawbacks set in place to balance it out. Was that so hard?
>>
>>258322374
At the rate the game is going, unless Sakurai's got some huge surprises up his sleeve still, I wouldn't be surprised if the rest of the playable roster were all clones, a la Melee.

On the topic of surprises, we haven't had a good surprise roster-wise since Smash 64, so past behavior is indicative of good behavior.

Bad surprises, on the other hand, we've got plenty of those mother fuckers.

>hope for the best
>fully expect the worst
>>
>>258321448
I like the part where anyone who doesn't agree to your ideas is retarded

as a neutral person who doesn't give a shit if Ridley is in or not, I remain skeptical. I think he's definitely a stage boss at least and although I'll agree he's got a chance to be playable I don't think there's any certainty to it
>>
>>258322574
Keep doing mental gymnastics, ridley-fag
>>
>>258322574
>flapping wings not flying
>Pit's up-special is now floating
>Meta Knight jumping is now floating
>Birds migrating by floating South.
yeah you got it five stars :^)
>>
>>258322446
Don't turn off your brain just because he said something that makes sense only if what Ridley was doing was flying. You can also see him jump in a similar manner to Charizard at the end of the clip.

He was also very passive and didn't have smooth scripted nimations like he did in Brawl. Why would they make a shittier boss Ridley in a newer game?
>>
>>258322864
>Stage Boss won't be a lower-quality real boss
>Trailer of movie will be the full movie
>Demos are now full length
>Sample servings are full course meals
facts
What else do you expect?
>>
>>258322803
I said his wings flapping would be the animation of his float. Are you capable of reading comprehension?

>>258322771
What mental gymnastics? Every newcomer has their own unique quirks and playstyles. Ridley having good air mechanics makes sense.

Notice I didn't say glide, which is what's been removed.
>>
>>258322574
Ridley confirmed for Peach clone
>>
>>258323112
Are you capable of understanding what flying is?
>>
>all the playable characters will have amiibos
>ridley is too big to be an amiibo
>ridleyfags don't understand this
>>
>>258323096
I expect people to think before posting. I see that was asking too much of you, however.
>>
>>258322864
Because at the time of recording the footage, the boss wasn't completely finished yet?

I'm a Ridleyfag and that shit makes sense to me, and is the most likely answer to all of it. Shit just wasn't done yet and likely still isn't, especially if they didn't add Pyrosphere to the demo. I just don't think it's Sakurai trolling, that the character's in the game. I think it honestly boils down to either coincidence or Sakurai not realizing he's fucked up.
>>
RIDLEY FAGS ARE LITERALLY SO DELUSIONAL THEY WILL ARGUE THAT FLYING IS NOT FLYING.

/FUCKING THREAD
>>
I wish someone was saving all the comments that say dumb shit like...

Well shit I went through this thread to find examples and even the people who don't think he'll be in are acting really civil. Now I feel like an asshole.

It just gets old hearing people say shit like "HE'S ALREADY CLEARLY OUT GUYS". You don't have to believe he's in but it's fucking stupid to ignore the ambiguity around him.
>>
>>258323317
I feel like since he fucked up, he is now using it as a way to tease everyone
>intentionally not showing Pyrosphere
>Not mentioning him by name
>literally being ambiguous on purpose to shroud "Ridley"

Samurai is a dick and that's what makes him my God
>>
>>258323317
He didn't show off even a shadow of Yoshi or so much as hint at him until he was happy with how he stood.

So no, I don't buy that he wasn't finished. For a stage that had been shown off eight months before the direct. Of a supposed important element of the stage as the boss as you so wishfully want him to be. There's no way he wouldn't have been and if he somehow wasn't? He wouldn't have so much as shown the shadow as proven by Yoshi.
>>
>>258323253
You can skip the mudslinging shit.
rebuttal pls
>>
>>258323330
Peach can now fly? Ok anon!
>>
Am I the only one who doesn't care about Ridley but only want this shit to end?

I mean I understand if you want a guy playable but holy fuck man both sides are just delusional as hell. We've seen the Smash Direct multiple times with Ridley's shadow flying across the stage and I thought it would be over. NOPE, CANT BE ANYTHING ELSE, SAKURAI IS FOOLING US. IT ALWAYS HAS TO BE A RUSE

Spoiler warning: Sakurai isn't Kojima
>>
>>258323615
>implying Yoshi was a mystery to anyone
>>
>>258323808
Still wasn't even so much as teased until finished though.
>>
>>258323808
>there are honestly people who think any of the original 12 will be cut
Kekking, the King of Keks
>>
>>258311457
>>258311741
I was thinking more like an Evangelion.
>>
>>258323951
>implying Yoshi should have been teased
I'll tease your nipples if that lets you know they are there.
>>
File: 1406839041511.jpg (48KB, 422x422px) Image search: [Google]
1406839041511.jpg
48KB, 422x422px
>>258323615
I understand the arguments. I've seen 'em all. Remember, I'm a Ridleyfag.

The issue here isn't that it's not possible for Ridley to be in the game, the issue here is that the hard, cold reality likely boils down to Sakurai not giving two shits.

I mean, this is the same guy who thought bringing back Toon Link and putting Lucina in was a good idea. I'm not willing to put anything past that guy anymore.

I'm with you in that I want Ridley, I just don't think it's a realistic prospect, and people are looking way too deep into it.
>>
>>258323330
Charizard flaps his wings when he jumps.

Is Charizard jumping or flying? If we follow your... "logic" he'd be flying.
>>
>>258312423
It didn't stop her from being an Assist Trophy.
>>
>>258324046
I think he could not care, that's a possibility. I just can't take a stand ether way. I will note points in his favor though to give anons some hope. I'll also try to keep people of the mind him being a boss is also a possibility.
>>
>>258311303
>Implying they would use the word "kill" in Smash ever
>>
>>258324081
He's flying to get up there. Whether it be for a short moment or not. Birds fly to get up on branches right above them to perch on them. They aren't going anywhere but a little higher, right? Just like Charizard.

>Literally arguing what is classified as flying with you
>>
File: Metroid_ridley.jpg (11KB, 228x195px) Image search: [Google]
Metroid_ridley.jpg
11KB, 228x195px
>>258312986
Ridley is USUALLY awkwardly spindly, and hunched over, with his long, limbs pulled in close to his body. That doesn't change depending on his size. He's just an awkward looking character by default.
>>
>>258324046
>this is the same guy who thought bringing back Toon Link and putting Lucina in was a good idea
Why was it a bad idea? Toon Link is a good alternative to young Link and Lucina was originally an alt for Marth.
>>
>>258324317
Personally, I realized how futile worrying about it is, considering we'll know for sure in less than a month or so. Too lazy to look at the JP release date, but I know it's about a month.

At this juncture I'm just hoping for the best and expecting the worst. I'm hoping for Ridley, but I'm not expecting Ridley.

I genuinely think all Ridleyfags, at this point, should just do the same. Maybe make a prayer circle and hum Ridley's theme or something.
>>
>>258324081
Flying is classified as traveling by air. Charizard flaps his wings and uses the air from under his wings to get higher. So yeah. Technically it is.
>>
>>258324413
Christ alive. What I'm saying is that Ridleys "flight" could just be a float like Peach', with the ability to stop in midair and hover. There would be obvious limitations, like making him real floaty and easy to launch and not being able to go into his floating/hover state unless he was jumping right off the ground.
>>
>>258323362
I've been saving choice screencaps that I'll share when everyone finally knows for sure.

Soon.
>>
>>258324514
>Toon Link is a good alternative to Link.
FTFY.

That's all Toon Link has going for him. He's a Link that isn't inherently awful.

>Lucina was originally an alt for Marth.
And she should've stayed that way.

Either way, I'm just using it as an example that Sakurai stopped giving a shit ages ago, and I don't think that's going to have changed here when it comes to Ridley.
>>
>>258324473
Exactly, he'll look weird regardless of size. I don't care if he's scaled to work like I haven't for every othercharacter. His main characterstic is he's an unkillable space pterosaur. Big is Kraids characteristic.
>>
>>258324473
>>258324873
If Sakurai WANTED Ridley in, he'd be in with a unique look that suits Smash, not a picture-perfect 3D representation of his Super Metroid sprite, y'know? They'd make him work.

I just don't honestly see it happening. Not this game, anyway.
>>
>>258325024
Yeah I think he'd have a unique design too. I do think it could very well happen this game and I'll keep my hopes high enough for the both of us.
>>
nice meme XDDDDD

Like this hasn't been done to death
>>
>>258324767
Right, so Sakurai stopped giving a shit because characters that other people like get in. Oh and Sakurai stopped giving a shit because Smash has never had clones until now.
>>
>>258324712
Let's say Ridley was as big as Bowser if he's playable. Having a character as big as him with a float would be fairly unbalanced. Like Charizard getting his glide back but slower and clunkier.
>>
>>258325367
Even if he's easy to launch? Dedede is as big as Bowser, has multiple jumps. If Ridley was a big target but light and easy to ko, but powerful, wouldn't that be balanced? As I said, make his float only activate when jumping off the ground, or as a ground only ability. In the air it could act differently. How's that?
>>
>>258310251
Later on, as a $5 DLC
>>
can someone please tell me why people want ridley so bad?
>>
>>258325691
cuz dinosaurs
>>
>>258325614
Not the same guy, but I went back and looked at the Direct VS Peach's float and Ridley's time in the air is much longer than her float allows.
>>
>>258325691
Because people desire the unattainable. It's like wanting a Ferrari even though you'll most likely never get one.
>>
>>258325691
Metroid representation, villain representation, non-human playable character.
>>
>>258325367
We don't really know how that float works. Maybe you have to be grounded and charge it up before you can float as long as you see in the direct, and it doesn't work that well when used in the air.

Personally I think the way he floats looks weird whether he's playable OR a boss - maybe either way it's not even how he'll move in the finished game.
>>
Anyone else think that people are reading way too much into it?
>>
>>258325326
It's more for the fact that Lucina is the most unabashed clone in the history of Smash Brothers. At least Ganondorf has purple flames, at least Dr. Mario fired pills, at least Pichu had a gimmick, at least fucking Toon Link had a few unique moves, but Lucina?

>looks almost exactly like Marth
>plays exactly like Marth

The only difference, the ONLY difference, is that her sword doesn't have a sweetspot. You can't see this difference, you wouldn't even know it was there unless Sakurai TOLD YOU it was there.

Just wow. Sakurai, you really pulled out all the fucking stops on that one. I fucking applaud you.

It's not about people's characters getting in that people like or don't like. I understand that shit. I even fucking LIKE Lucina and Toon Link (one of my favorite Zelda games is fucking Minish Cap for fuck's sake), but I'm not so fucking jaded or blinded by my game favoritism, Sakurai, or my enjoyment of the Smash series that I can't see that they're both testaments to the developer's laziness and bad decision making.
>>
>>258325984
Yes, obviously, that would be his gimmick. An extended float and air game with limitations.
>>
>>258326060
he's a shit character that has no business being in this game. if it happens it'll be hamfisted.
>>
File: 1336544958854.jpg (108KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1336544958854.jpg
108KB, 576x432px
>>258326323
>>
>>258325691
- People who like SSB are often big fans of Nintendo's various franchises
- Metroid is one of the more popular Nintendo series
- Aside from Samus (and the Metroids themselves, Ridley is the most commonly recurring Metroid character, appearing in almost every Metroid game and often playing a large role
- He's relatively unique from most other Smash characters (is a dragon, villian, flies)

Does that help?
>>
>>258326060
how about we toss in fucking whispy woods then
>>
>>258326189
See, this is now making stuff up to defend your point. Like saying how it could work and be used as a float when it is more than likely not.. I'm not bashing you, I'm just pointing it out.
>>
>>258326189
See, this is the kind of thinking Sakurai and his team do. Outside the box. People would have laughed at the idea of a character with an instant ko meter. If Ridley is in and the anti lil mac, a temp flight meter would make a lot of sense.
>>
>>258326462
To correct myself, it's more speculation.
>>
File: 15cygix.jpg (15KB, 380x326px) Image search: [Google]
15cygix.jpg
15KB, 380x326px
>>258326460
Hell yeah. I can see it.

Whispy Woods for Smash 6!
>>
>>258326460
Because Ridley is comparable to a immobile tree with a face.
>>
File: kektroid.png (9KB, 283x429px) Image search: [Google]
kektroid.png
9KB, 283x429px
>>258326423
>- Metroid is one of the more popular Nintendo series

Ridleyfags are this delusional.
>>
>>258326460
Is Whispy Woods the killer of Kirbys parents, the boss of the main group of enemies behind what Kirby has to fix, Kirbys arch nemesis, and the sole reason Kirby obtained his powers?
>>
File: lizardon.jpg (260KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
lizardon.jpg
260KB, 1500x1500px
>>258326423
>He's relatively unique from most other Smash characters (is a dragon, villian, flies)
>>
>>258326670
>reinforcing his point
>>
>>258326462
>>258326610
It's absolutely speculation, I'm just spitballing. I don't necessarily think Ridley is in the game, I'm just saying we don't know and giving an example that proves we can't be sure of what we think we know.
>>
>>258323779
But he's good friends with Kojima and is a grade-A rusemaster. Thing is, even if Ridley isn't in, he knows he can build up hype for the game by letting people speculate.
I almost want Ridley to not be in the initial game, to see the butthurt, then see him released as some DLC add on character. Making that DLC paid-for would be the icing on the cake, for all the conflict it would cause.
>>
>>258326610
Well yes, because that's all either side can do. We can only come up with possibilitys. Do the ideas people are coming up with not seem like plausible ways to have Ridley work and not be broken?
>>
>>258324562
13th September.
>>
>>258327018
Thanks, anon. <3
>>
>>258326919
It amuses me that people think Sakurai is a straight up asshole when he's the exact opposite. He's stated he hates giving people false hope because it benefits nobody. That's why some feel Ridley has a good shot.
>>
>>258326670
Nintendo owns a fuckload of IPs, man. Go back to Brawl and look through all your stickers. See how many different game franchises you can find. Being in the top 11 is fantastic.

Also Star Fox has more representation than Metroid does while being less popular.
>>
File: asdasd.jpg (39KB, 500x569px) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.jpg
39KB, 500x569px
Just a couple of weeks until Ridleyfags (which has taken to an increase of lately) get BTFO'd.

Life is wonderful.
>>
File: 1399770322775.jpg (15KB, 241x299px) Image search: [Google]
1399770322775.jpg
15KB, 241x299px
Ridley is a charizard clone. prove me wrong.
>>
>>258327258
My body is ready.
>>
>>258326670
>selling 16 million copies isn't popular
>>258326792
>one somewhat similar character means he isn't vastly different from the other 40+
>>
>>258310251
He's as in as Yellow Devil.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 376x312px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 376x312px
>tfw you realize these threads won't stop even if the game comes out and Ridley isn't on the roster begging for him to be DLC
>tfw you realize every single Smash thread will get shitposter to hell by ANTI-RIDLEY FAGS BTFO if and when he is revealed

It's a lose lose situation at this point.
>>
>>258327172
In that same vein, you can say that Ridley is deconfirmed simply from that notion. He's not giving people false hope. There's no doubt that it's Ridley. Sure, we don't see him directly, but given his own statements, he'd not have shown him at all, shadow or no, if he was going to be playable.

Now, on the other hand, Sakurai being the troll that he is, would probably confirm a Ridley boss/hazard and then right after that, actually confirm Ridley.

I just don't see him being that cunning about it, so I prefer to just assume he's out.
>>
>>258327258
I want him playable but it saddens me that people like this will always be right. It's always the ones who just want to spite somebody else that get what they want.
>>
I have full confidence that he "could" be in.
His size is not a problem, it's a challenge but not a problem.
That's really true for the whole character.
He has great potential but a few things that can make implementation difficult, but not impossible.
So far he has big chances of being in.
Either he's a boss, a trophy or a playable character.
So the odds are 1 out of 3 he's playable.
>>
The Wii U system will intergrate a playable boss option to include up to 5 players for maximimum fun!
Metroid fans will be happy to know that a beloved character will be one of them! Other boss characters include; Yellow Devil, Yveltal, Demise and more!
>>
>>258327374
>people get what they've wanted and belittled for forever
>instead of people wanting something to not happen out of spite
>bad thing
Yeah, nah.
>>
>>258327285
I can see it. Honestly, if Ridley gets in, I'd be surprised if this wasn't the case.
>>
>>258327484
Yes! I love Mother Brain!!!
>>
>>258327374
There'll be shitposting no what what the outcome. However if he's playable, it'll eventually die down. If not, then we're in for another 5+ years.
>>
>>258327285
You know....

uhh......

I wouldn't mind that.
>>
File: 1407186513028.jpg (88KB, 499x572px) Image search: [Google]
1407186513028.jpg
88KB, 499x572px
>>258327374
It'll only get worse, too.
>>
>>258326670
The Wii Series sold a lot because around 100 million of those were from Wii Sports being a pack in game. The rest were all super-casual piles of fun_.
Anyways, Metroid's sold 4 million more than Star Fox. It's only ever had 2 reps at most in Smash. Star Fox has had 3 reps to date. Metroid deserves another rep. Ridley is basically the only character that a new rep could be.
>>
File: 1395558760700.jpg (345KB, 680x750px) Image search: [Google]
1395558760700.jpg
345KB, 680x750px
>>258327320
>selling 16 million copies over the course of 28 years is popular, when a franchise that debuted in 2006 sold 12 times as many copies
>>
>>258327484
Gamepad isn't being used in any special modes due to how many controller options there are. From the man himself.
>>
>>258327410
I feel ya...
But we won't know for sure, right?
>>
>>258326670
Metroid is one of the most popular franchises among the hardcore in the west.
That is right now Nintendo's only hope of success.
They are doing ok in Japan with the casuals but they completely failed with the casual market in the west this time around. There's no wii sports or wii fit that could save the WiiU, the future of the system rests on the shoulders of games like Zelda or Smash.
Total sales don't mean that much, because some games sell regardless of hype because they sell well to people who don't follow the industry closely.
But other games like Smash are a huge hit with people involved enough with the industry to hear all the hype going on online.
Smash 4 is already the most hyped game at gamescom, the biggest european expo, one of the big 3 along E3 and TGS.
That kind of publicity and hype is great for a system that needs momentum and lacks big system sellers from the main consoles this gen, it has no last of us and no halo, smash is right now the best thing Nintendo has going and they want the western market.
Ridley could help them get it.
>>
>>258327484
I've seen this suggested a number of times now. I really wouldn't mind that.
Imagine finally playing as Master Hand in a legitimate way.
>>
File: 1393229470605.jpg (143KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1393229470605.jpg
143KB, 400x400px
>>258327682
mfw we get Sylux
>>
>>258327772
Just wait for Zelda U next year. It's going to be absolutely incredible.
They've got a fuckhuge team working on it. It's costing Ninty a LOT of money to make. They're rightfully investing a hell of a lot into it.
>>
>>258327772
Say what you will about Ridley, but he is NOT marketable. Not aesthetically pleasing or recognizable.
>>
>>258327748
I guess but I'm just gonna assume he's not in. There's no point giving a damn anymore. Especially with release so close. It is what it is.
>>
>>258327374
I am a raving Ridleyfag and if he's confirmed as a boss, that's it for his chances. Why are we Ridleyfags always singled out as the ones who'll beg for DLC? It makes sense for nearly every other character, but Ridley obviously can't be playable if he's a boss.
>>
>>258326269
Lucina pretends to be Marth in Fire Emblem, it's why she wears the mask. It actually makes sense for her to be a clone, more so than any other character. The fact that Sakurai spent a lot less development time on Lucina means that more development time can be spent on characters that matter. You can call it laziness if you like, but he killed two birds with one stone. He made a clone that makes sense storywise and he made a lot of Lucina fans happy with minimal effort.

Oh and tippers are what makes Marth play like Marth and if it was gone, people would notice immediately.
>>
>>258327410
It has little to do with that, and more with the fact that this constant and redundant discussion is literally most of Smash talk on /v/. It gets old fast.
>>
>>258327969
He drum up a lot of hype due to being thought of as only a boss and always causing discussions among the Smash community. That's the definition of marketable.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 250x250px
>>258327815
>tfw you will never play as your zealot bro Noxus in another game
>>
>>258327815
>not gladly accepting Sylux, Weavel, or Rundas if Ridley isn't playable
They'd be fun as fuck and you know it.
>>
>>258327994
Thing is, if Lucina is almost exactly a clone, but without tippers, I expect a lot of Marth users to switch to her. The meteor dair is real.
>>
>>258327978
But i'll still give a damn, fighting off the Anti-Ridleyfags, i'll keep being "delusional" as they say, Ridley or not, here i come.
>>
>>258328174
I'm not as confident about that as you, but sure, why not.
>>
>>258327996
Arguments take two sides man. Both take it to stupid extremes. I want him playable but at this point I just want to fully see him even if just a boss. That's all I want at this point.
>>
>>258327969
He's a fucking dragon pterodactyl thing.
And some of his incarnations have cybernetical shit as well.
We've all seen how godly the smash redesigns tend to be. They always improve the designs of characters.
You're right he is not as recognizable but combined with Samus, they make a great combo, people do recognize her.
Just imagine the trailer.
Starts with ZSS, which would helps the video spread and go viral because of all the service, then Ridley attacks and she goes full armor mode and shit would be badass, space dragon vs bounty hunter.
It would be great for hype.
Plus the Ridley begging has gotten so fucking loud even people that have never heard of him before now ask who the fuck is Ridley.
If he actually appears /v/ will cream its panties, the whole gaming related side of the internet will go nuts.
>>
>>258328149
No, "marketable" means being shown in advertising to draw in interest from casual buyers. Making the "Smash community" shit itself is not "marketing" because they're all diehards who'll buy the game regardless.
>>
>>258328220
I'm glad others can keep their chin up. Ihope he gets in for, you deserve him more than I do.
>>
>>258327772
The vocal minority of metroidfags that clamor for a new metroid game doesn't represent the masses. Metroid isn't a system seller, especially when most people don't even know the main character's name.
>>
>>258328338
If she does the armor materialisation thing, that'd be cool. I just hope we get some references to the Melee intro movie.
>>
>>258328341
Good pr is good pr.
>>
File: Bill Cosby's a big guy.png (198KB, 369x369px) Image search: [Google]
Bill Cosby's a big guy.png
198KB, 369x369px
>>258310251
http://maskettaman.bandcamp.com/track/too-big-for-you
>>
>>258328453
Just believe, Believely the Ridley.
>>
Not only do I want Ridley just to have a cool space purple pterodactyl to play as, but also Metroid needs more reps other than just Samus, same goes with DK, i just want a DK and Samus rep that isn't a Monkey or Samus.
>>
>>258328341

They have all the marketing they need by showing Mario and Pikachu beating the crud outta each other.

Also secret characters aren't advertised ever (besides Snake and Sonic)
>>
>>258328725
You're kind of limited there. Metroid's not a series with a ton of memorable, beloved characters.
>>
>>258328725
Who else should get in from DK though?
>>
>>258326460
Fuck, spat out my tea thanks to you
>>
>>258328812
Sakurai had two really obvious choices for Metroid representation coming into Smash 4, Dark Samus and Ridley.

Dark Samus didn't fly so good.
>>
>>258329098
The general consensus is that K. Rool would be the go-to addition for Donkey Kong's series. I have to agree with 'em on that.

Of course, there's a ton of support for Dixie and Cranky, surprisingly.
>>
>>258326731
He is now.
>>
>>258322072
What? I'm actually gunning for Ridley to be extremely aerial-based. I'm expecting hint to be able to stay in the air longest and be the miser aerial-centric in the roster. If wager he'd spend more time in air than on land in average. Opposite of Little Mac, you heard it before I'm sure.
>>
>>258328812
What about birthday suit Samus?
>>
>>258329104
Hey, why not Kracko? He's been in every game except for two, has also been a robot, and is a well-known boss from the series.
>>
>>258329286
I think we found the guy posting from his cellphone.
>>
>>258329173
Dark Samus would be a nice addition if she gets to appear in future Metrtoid games.
And even then, she'd likely be just a clone.

Ridley is a much better fit overall because he looks way differentand has more unique potential. He's also a much much more important character lorewise for the franchise and way more well known as well.
>>
>>258329336
And Justin Bailey Samus
>>
>>258329336
Well, at least nobody could complain about that.
>>
>>258329438
Justin Bailey and all the other variations of no armor Samus would be a god tier addition as skins for ZSS.
>>
>>258329489
SJWs would.
>>
>>258329435
I get that Samus and Dark Samus share the same abilities to an extent, but Dark Samus has shown more than enough moveset potential to not end up a clone.
>>
>>258329532
Yeah, but who cares.
Actually, I think Metroid fans would complain more.
>>
There are some creationists level rationalizations here.

*gets popcorn*
>>
>>258329803

>*emotes*

You're no less of a faggot than they are.
>>
>>258329612
If I had to be specific I'd expect her to be a semi clone.
There are barely any real clones anymore.
She'd share the same body, same animations and effects for some moves but with different values and some different components, and maybe a few of unique specials or modified moves. Like Luigi to Mario.
>>
>>258329523
>Justin Bailey
>Chozo Training outfit
>Fusion shorts and top
>Super Metroid shorts and top
>Zero Mission shorts and top
I'd like to see something like that.
>>
>>258329991
That's literally not necessary at all though. Even when it comes to movement, Dark Samus very rarely actually moves with its feet, it just sort of hovers everywhere.

It could be a clone if Sakurai chose so, sure, but Dark Samus absolutely has all the potential to end up with a completely unique moveset.
>>
>>258329428
You got me, faggot.
>>
>>258329435
>People actually want 3 Samus iterations on the roster
>>
File: 1405736543039.jpg (92KB, 533x700px) Image search: [Google]
1405736543039.jpg
92KB, 533x700px
>>258330530
>>
>>258330802
You were cool until you posted that
>>
File: 1407967370133.png (38KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
1407967370133.png
38KB, 480x272px
>>258331206
>>258330530
Mods?
>>
>>258330717
Dark Samus, despite the name, isn't really a version of Samus, it's the Metroid Prime inhabiting her discarded armor. The name's unfortunate, but it's a very different character. If Dark Samus was a modified clone then the Samus trio would be more distinct from each other than Wolf/Falco/Fox or Luigi/Mario/Dr. Mario were.
>>
>>258331490
Yeah yeah yeah

Next you'll tell me how Lucina isn't a Marth clone and that the space animals are so vastly unique in playstyles.
>>
>>258331331
You're being strangely aggresive, what's your beef, faggot?
>>
>>258331791
I said in that post that the space animals are quite similar in playstyle, actually.
>>
File: true_ogre_by_djlenser-d4h3fwr.jpg (81KB, 864x678px) Image search: [Google]
true_ogre_by_djlenser-d4h3fwr.jpg
81KB, 864x678px
I love how people pretend Sakurai couldn't make him work, considering now he's working with people who already made a fighting game with a Ridley-like character.
>>
>>258332440
The only real issue is whether or not Sakurai wants Ridley in.
>>
>>258327425
>You could be a 100 dollar winner, a 1000 dollar winner, or a 1 million dollar winner. So the odds are 1 out of 3.

I think you just invented a new fallacy.
>>
>>258332976
The shadow was shown.
He's in the game.
It is 100% guaranteed, you'd know that if you had been paying attention.
The only question now is if he's a boss, a trophy or a playable character.
>>
>>258333652
You misunderstood what he said.
>>
>>258329336

Conan pls leave
>>
File: --.png (209KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
--.png
209KB, 500x382px
i usually shitpost about ridley but the only metroid game i played was fusion
>>
I thin he's in and this is just a repetition of the whole ROB fiasco but now people are because its about one of the most wanted characters.

It fits Ridley because hes wanted enough to for people to be happy and shocked when hes announced but not recognizable enough to be marketed before release and can be used as an unlockable character.
>>
Oh god these threads make me feel tingly inside. It will be sooooo satisfying when delusional Ridleyfags will have to face the truth and BTFO. I think I'm more hyped to Ridley deconfirmation than I am for the release of the game. Ridleyfag tears will be the new youth serum for all of us.
>>
>>258336071
The other scenario would be far more entertaining.
He's actually playable. The shitstorm would be memorable.
>>
>>258336251
Yea but it ain't happening that is the point. Master Chief getting in would create a big shitstorm too but no one is hyped for that because it is unrealistic, just as Ridley getting in except somehow there are some people who legitimetly believe Ridley will get in that is the amusing part.
>>
>>258336548

There's nothing unrealistic about Ridley getting in.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 390x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 390x469px
>>258312560
>Scott
>>
>>258336071
>I think I'm more hyped to Ridley deconfirmation than I am for the release of the game
Antifags in a nutshell. True Ridleybros love Nintendo and Smash Brothers, these guys are just here to make /v/ worse.
>>
>>258337127
>responding to tearsfag bait

Don't do this.
>>
I think he's got a shot. Keeping expectations low, tho.
>>
On Wednesday, it will have been 1 full year since Sakurai revealed Pyrosphere. You'd think he would just show Ridley in his fullest and reveal his functions by now. Guess he wants to keep it going.
>>
>>258324767
>Lucina was originally an alt for Marth.
>And she should've stayed that way.
I don't understand this mentality. Why does it matter? If anything, making her her own character does nothing but, well, add another character to the roster. It also gives her her own portrait, and the annoucner says her name instead of Marth. It cures autism.

Do you really think Sakurai has some sort of 'set roster slots' he strictly follows, and cut a character to fit her in? Or that, even though they had done the model, all the work they invested in making her her own character was anywhere close to that of making a new character by scratch?

Making Lucina her own character was, at most, a weekend project.
>>
>>258339051
>tho
Fag.
>>
>>258343048
>this is what Sakurai apologists actually believe
>>
>>258344414
>we had a costume, then turned it into a character clone with what could have been a day's work
>apology
>>
File: Ridley taiilblade.jpg (2MB, 1600x1657px) Image search: [Google]
Ridley taiilblade.jpg
2MB, 1600x1657px
>>258310251
Yeah he's in.

Not completely certain what he's doing though.

The shadow segment kinda looks like he jumps off the right platform, doe some sort of air grab, which nabs pikachu and locks him into a hover mode, before he drops him, lands on a platform, then jumps off it and over to the right.

You'll have to look for a video of his shadow moving really slowly.

he may in fact interact with the platforms.

he may be able to grab people.

this will apply for either boss or playable.

Right now, we know nothing.
>>
File: why other M isn't canon.png (37KB, 1310x330px) Image search: [Google]
why other M isn't canon.png
37KB, 1310x330px
>>258312867
>>258312423
yeah, Other M is the non-canon game.

While the prime games are semi self contained, they don't contradict any of the established lore.

other M contradicts ALL metroid games and even the fucking Manga.
>>
Where the fuck is Ness.

That's what the fuck I want to know.
>>
>>258344414
That's nice but you still haven't come up with an argument of why it's so bad Lucina was made into her own character
>>
>>258328725
No series "needs" or "deserves" reps besides maybe Pokemon and Mario. Sakurai adds who he thinks will be fun, and that's it.

>>258344976
He's obviously in, Sakurai won't cut one of the original twelve, and if he was to be cut it would have been in Brawl. Now Lucas, him you need to fear for.
>>
>>258344648
>I don't understand this mentality. Why does it matter? If anything, making her her own character does nothing but, well, add another character to the roster. It also gives her her own portrait, and the annoucner says her name instead of Marth. It cures autism.

Lucina was a bullshit addition and you know it. Even Fire Emblem fags won't deny it. Sakurai is undeniably giving shitty Nintendo characters for this game and so far nobody but them have gotten any decent treatment. The dude is walking a tightrope, one more move like that and the new roster will easily be the worst new batch in the series.
>>
>>258345258
>No series "needs" or "deserves" reps besides maybe Pokemon and Mario.
The characters added are determined by their franchise's sales you autist
>>
>>258345616
Still doesn't change her being just a costume effortlessly turned into a character.

>and the new roster will easily be the worst new batch in the series.
Nope, Melee fits that criteria.
>>
>>258345616
>Sakurai is undeniably giving shitty Nintendo characters for this game and so far nobody but them have gotten any decent treatment. The dude is walking a tightrope, one more move like that and the new roster will easily be the worst new batch in the series.
The new additions are the best in the series so far, so many of them are unique. Lucina's the only clone newcomer. Not to mention the roster can't possibly be worse than Melee's.

Let me guess, you're one of those guys whose favorite obscure character was deconfirmed and now you're calling the entire roster bad? Brother, I know what it's like, but then I realized Sakurai, especially this time around, adds fun characters who appeal to a lot of people.

>>258345832
Mother got another rep and Mother 3 didn't do incredibly. Wario games have sold a lot, yet he only gets one rep. The Metroid series has sold more than Star Fox, but it only has two unless Sakurai decides to add Ridley, which I sincerely doubt.
>>
File: DeDeDe the gorgeous.jpg (87KB, 633x477px) Image search: [Google]
DeDeDe the gorgeous.jpg
87KB, 633x477px
>>258328174
>>258328250
>>258327815
>mfw we get Ridley as playable And Sylux as a powersuit Samus "clone"
>>
>>258345865
Then why doesnt Robin's female version get a slot, too? It's a shit decision. Also:

>bowser
>peach
>Zelda
>sheik
>Ganondorf
>Mewtwo
>Ice Climbers
>G&W
>Marth
>Falco

Besides the clones like Ganondorf Melee added a lot of important Nintendo characters and then some. Stop being dumb and pretending Sakurai is doing us a favor with Sm4sh.
>>
>>258328338
>>258328513
>ZSS is fighting a smash fight and KO's her foe
>the wall suddenly gets a hole blown through it
>here'sjohnny.jpg
>Samus scowls and goes full powersuit activation
>he blows through the fucking wall the rest of the way in an explosive manner as his tagline appears
>we get an HD super fucking awesome shot of this scene remastered

Seriously, we'll need something like that to top the Robin trailer.
>>
>>258346370
>Then why doesnt Robin's female version get a slot, too
Because it's "Robin" and has the same exact abilities, you retard.

>IC
>Marth the unknown
>Falco and the clones
>good
Stop pretending Melee's roster is any better. You can't get anywhere defending a roster with fucking Dr.Mario. At least Pichu and YL were different characters.
>>
>There are people who are against the very idea of having the possibility to play as a dragon who happens to be a space pirate, a cyborg and purple
I understand not caring about a character, but actively being against it is silly.

>inb4 then lets just had Whispy Wood and a Goomba!
You know damn well it's not the same thing, stop pretending you're retarded
>>
File: Metroid samus endgame shots.jpg (436KB, 960x832px) Image search: [Google]
Metroid samus endgame shots.jpg
436KB, 960x832px
>>258329636
honestly, the ZSS fans would quiet down if we got some of her end game attire/metroid one colorations as alternate outfits.
>>
File: 1388830697852.png (255KB, 495x484px) Image search: [Google]
1388830697852.png
255KB, 495x484px
>>258346701
>TFW there's a good chance Whispy won't make it in Smash 4
He's been in every Smash game before that. Hell, he's been in every Kirby game in some form as well. The idea that we won't get Whispy returning is honestly kind of sad.
>>
>>258346194
Nope I'm a Roolfag, nice try though. Also,

>Greninja
>all the waifu bait
>over abundance of FE characters
>appealing to a lot of people
The only new characters with fanbases are Pac and Mega Man and maybe Mac, nobody asked for anyone else, how fucking old are you?
>>
>>258332440
>>258332540
I don't believe it...

You two get it...

I need a moment to let this sink in...
>>
>>258340629
To be honest, he could make an announcement on monday about something being shown on the 20th.

He gave us around the same amount of time as a warning for Robin.
>>
>>258346604
Female robin having the same abilities doesn't make her a clone of male robin but Lucina should get a slot? Ok. I bet you want Daisy in the game too.

And I never once defended Dr Mario or any of the clones, I only mentioned all the original, important characters. Learn to read.
>>
>>258346974
>Greninja
Obligatory new Pokemon rep. It's not fair to complain about him but not Lucario or Mewtwo.
>all the waifu bait
Who cares? They all look like fun new additions to the roster, arguably save Lucina but she's just a glorified alt.
>over abundance of FE characters
The series has thirteen installments and has three reps, and a fourth who is just a slightly tweaked alt and barely counts. She's not hogging a spot in the roster, so again who cares
>appealing to a lot of people
They do.

Pokemon fans are pleased by Greninja.
People who want to play as girls, like their playstyle, or like the characters individually are pleased with the inclusion of the female characters.
The numerous Fire Emblem Awakening fans are glad by at the least Robin's inclusion, and even Lucina's too because she's a beloved character.
>>
>>258343048
>>258344414
>Sakurai and his tiny team announced that making the 6 clones in melee was about the same amount of effort as creating a single unique character
>Sakurai is now working with Bamco
>Bamco is a shitload larger than his tiny team
>"hay guyz lucina is eating up too much spaec and ruined the chances of ____ getting in, boycott them!"
>>
Why can't we have Ridley as a boss and as a character? Anti-Ridleys would be right about him being a boss and Believelys would be right about him being a playable character.
>>
>>258347583
That's what I expect. Other M Ridley as the Boss, and regular Ridley as the character. Makes sense too, since Other M Ridley is just a clone.
>>
>yfw ridley makes an appearance
>looks like this
>>
>>258347351
Mewtwo is a legendary from gen 1. His addition is well deserved. Greninja is an asspull, and he's the most dependable looking character so far. If I'm willing to admit that you can too.

>They all look like fun new additions to the roster
This is an opinion.

>The series has thirteen installments and has three reps, and a fourth who is just a slightly tweaked alt and barely counts. She's not hogging a spot in the roster, so again who cares
Stop apologizing for Sak's bullshit. 90% of the new roster is characters that are less than 10 years old.

>The numerous Fire Emblem Awakening fans are glad by at the least Robin's inclusion, and even Lucina's too because she's a beloved character.
LOL
You honestly think Awakening sold well, don't you?
>>
File: Ridley eating Kihunter.png (495KB, 855x467px) Image search: [Google]
Ridley eating Kihunter.png
495KB, 855x467px
>>258347791
>>
File: trophy theory update.png (1MB, 1600x1110px) Image search: [Google]
trophy theory update.png
1MB, 1600x1110px
>>258347791
>>258348148
We get as SS rep and we're 3 for 4.

>this theme plays when Tiki is shown
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bio99hoZVYI
>>
>>258345231
>he would rather have an obscure Weeb character clone than a unique and classic nintendo character
Kill yourself, fucking waifufag
>>
>>258348374
>have an obscure Weeb character clone than a unique and classic nintendo character
Nobody has to make this choice
>>
>>258310468
ridley = god

confirmed
>>
>>258347791
Pyrosphere Boss
>Baby Ridley
Starts off as this Ridley, it just does what Fletchling does in this game, which is just peck and walk towards people.To take him out you must hit him off the stage, into the lava.

>Second form Ridley
The Quadrupedal form of Ridley, not final form, jumps out from the lava and jumps on the various platforms while trying to stab you with his tail, although the only way to beat him is to hit the tail before it hits you, after a few hits you do Ridley will blast off, team rocket style.

>Final Form Ridley
Ridley comes through the walls of the Pyrosphere and will occasionally grab you and attempt to throw you into the lava or fly around and stab you with his tail, you just need to hit him a lot to beat, Ridley will then blast off into the background but you will see him fall into the lava.
Regular could still be playable too
>>
>small ridley tease during a boss segment followed by a never ending hell of the worst smash threads I have ever looked at

And they are all still the exact same. You people just enjoy making the same thread over and over with the same exact replies.
>>
>>258348093
>His addition is well deserved.
For the millionth time, Sakurai doesn't add characters based on whether or not they're "deserving" but fun to play, and that's the way it should be.

>% of the new roster is characters that are less than 10 years old.
Who cares

>You honestly think Awakening sold well, don't you?
It sold over a million, saved the entire series, and is the best selling Fire Emblem game to date.
>>
>>258348550
Stop. You're delusional for thinking Lucina isn't a cop-out for laziness.
>>
File: 1381115017910.png (103KB, 184x226px) Image search: [Google]
1381115017910.png
103KB, 184x226px
>>258348374
>He honestly believes Sakurai cut a character or had to stop work on one character to put Lucina in

How does it feel to be literally retarded?
>>
>>258348847
So they should have not been lazy and give her an original moveset?
>>
File: 2007.jpg (33KB, 511x980px) Image search: [Google]
2007.jpg
33KB, 511x980px
>>
>>258345258
>Now Lucas, him you need to fear for.

Nah, there's no reason to cut him. He might be low priority, but since every single character is getting an extra 8 special moves, I imagine they've have plenty of time to port him over.
>>
>>258346575
Reminder to blame Sakurai for this cutscene and for giving birth to the first ridley cultists.
>>
>>258349259
>but since every single character is getting an extra 8 special moves
Which his moves will be for Ness.

Also Sakurai said they can't just "port over" characters to Kerfuffle because they're next gen systems.
>>
>>258348812
>For the millionth time, Sakurai doesn't add characters based on whether or not they're "deserving" but fun to play, and that's the way it should be.
Clones are fun to play and sales don't determine how many characters get in? Ok pal.

>Who cares
This defense is impenetrable and deviates to a new question because you have nothing better to say.

>It sold over a million, saved the entire series, and is the best selling Fire Emblem game to date.
That's pathetic for a mainstream Nintendo game.
Sakurai makes one weird exception for FE not adhering to the sales rule, KI gets a free ride because it's his Frankenstein, but that's a shit reason as well. Why is this so hard for you to admit?
>>
>>258349165
Um, yeah faggot, they should have.
>"Chrom would be too similar to Marth, so he's not in."
>"So here's a literal clone."
You'd have to have eaten a lot of paint chips to not see the bullshit here.
>>
>>258349380
>his moves will be for Ness
>ignores Lucina and Toon Link being added
>implying Falco and Ganondorf with their clone movesets won't return
>implying they will cut Lucas for your imaginary slots.
>>
>>258349380
>Which his moves will be for Ness.

>Sakurai will throw away 85% of a unique character for custom special moves when a clonier character has already returned from Brawl
Nah.

>Also Sakurai said they can't just "port over" characters to Kerfuffle because they're next gen systems.
Mmhmm, yes, I'm sure they had to rebuild every single returning character from the ground up.
>>
>>258349397
>That's pathetic for a mainstream Nintendo game.
In what universe is Fire Emblem Mainstream? Mainstream Nintendo is Mario, Zelda, and Pokemon. And besides, for a 3DS title, a Million is largely successful and far enough to make a profit. Hell, the Etrian Odyssey series is profitable, and it's lucky to make it over 150,000 sales. You're delusional if you think 3DS Games, and Nintendo in general follow the 'Must sell 7 Million copies or it's a flop" business model.

>>258349612
That's why they added Robin instead of Chrom. Lucina was in because they had originally made her an Alt. Costume but decided to just make her a full character because why not.

Besides, she's a waifu. That alone seperates her from Marth. Haven't you noticed how they worked to make Ike look more different than Marth?
>>
>>258349612
>"Chrom would be too similar to Marth, so he's not in."
That's why we got Robin instead of Chrom. Lucina is irrelevant.
>>
>>258349397
>Clones are fun to play and sales don't determine how many characters get in? Ok pal.
The former is more subjective but the latter is objectively true to an extend and can be observed by looking at the roster.

>That's pathetic for a mainstream Nintendo game.
Which Fire Emblem isn't.
Awakening made the series good and pulled its sales out of the gutter, but it's still no Mario.

>Sakurai makes one weird exception for FE not adhering to the sales rule
>one

Guess you're ignoring Mother 3, which did a lot more poorly than Awakening but Lucas still getting in, or Wario, which does a lot better than Mother or Fire Emblem yet only has one rep, or Pikmin 2, whose various versions outsold other series that are already represented yet only has one rep, so on and so forth.

>>258349769
>>258349643
Lucina and Toon Link have differences other than just moves and make more sense to have their own slots. Lucas' moves could just be Ness customs. Really I could say the same of Falco, but he's a veteran and is probably safe, and they're not going to cut Ganondorf for obvious reasons.
>>
File: Mario.png (2MB, 1812x2261px) Image search: [Google]
Mario.png
2MB, 1812x2261px
Looks like the Ridleybros are laying down the smackdown. I leave this thread in your capable hands.
>>
>>258349984
>Lucina and Toon Link have differences other than just moves

Congrats, you just defended Lucas. How does it feel being born retarded?
>>
>Lucina exists as an Alt costume for Marth
>On a whim, Sakurai tweaks her blade properties and shifts her to a roster slot
>People will argue this is a terrible thing and will affect the overall roster

Literally all Sakurai did was create a very slightly different playstyle for an existing character. Maybe an hour or two worth of work.
>>
>>258350059
Lucina and Toon Link have more differences. Not only are they different in speed but also height. And I'm pretty sure there are powers to increase speed, so that's not in Lucas' favor.
>>
>Sakurai confirmes stage bosses for the 3DS
>Metroid stage for the 3DS yet to be shown
>Sakurai hasn't confirmed/deconfirmed Ridley as of yet
>Clueless Ridleyfags start up Smash 3DS hoping for the best
>Pyroshpear is one of the default stages
>See Ridley turns up as a stage boss
>Kick his ass and watch him explode
>On the verge of sweet, sweet tears
>Post match results has you face a RECONSTRUCTED Ridley of a smaller size

And that's how this shit is going to go down.
>>
>>258349984
>>258350216
>Lucina and Toon Link have differences other than just moves and make more sense to have their own slots.
height and speeed?
Big diffference faggot, lucas is more unique with speed and A moves and smashs
Also
>mother 3 sellling poorly
Asshole it sold really great in japan, it was the top seller for it's time
And look at this
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/replies/AYMHAAACAABnUYn9HXMxEA
>However, whenever there is even a small difference in abilities, that character gets an actual roster slot.
Lucas habilities and A moves are really different from ness, he's coming back and not getting his moves butchered
stop wanting him to get cut
>>
Ridley is not in the game.
There is literally no mention of him.
In fact, if you tried to go back and play a Metroid game after playing Smash 4 Ridley would not be there either. You'd walk into the boss room but suddenly there's no Ridley.
Super Metroid will be able to be completed in a few minutes as you can simply grab the baby metroid and go home because there is no Ridley.
In time, Ridley will be forgotten and he will fade from people's memories as if he never existed.
>>
File: 1401236434627.jpg (44KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
1401236434627.jpg
44KB, 500x391px
>>258349984
>Lucas' moves could just be Ness customs.

I hear this every fucking Smash thread that Lucas comes up in and it's getting to me more and more every time.

Lucas shares exactly 5 moves with Ness: His specials, his forward smash, and his final smash.
Literally everything else, every single tilt, smash, throw, and aerial, are completely different. He is 85% an original moveset. There's no reason to gut Lucas for his special moves.
>>
>>258350447
>Asshole it sold really great in japan, it was the top seller for it's time
No it didn't, check those sales again.
http://www.vgchartz.com/game/3847/mother-3/
inb4
>vgchartz
Show me something better then.

>>258350447
>However, whenever there is even a small difference in abilities, that character gets an actual roster slot.
He was referring to characters working as alts for other characters. Stop taking what he said out of context.

>Implying I want him to get cut
I don't. I'm simply being realistic and realizing that besides Ivysaur, Squirtle, and Snake, he is the most likely one to be on the chopping block.
>>
I don't want Ridley to be playable,
If what we have seen from the direct is to be true, he is airborne for far too long
And that just looks unbalanced and unfun to play against.
>>
>>258350149
>why do all these people hate laziness? >:(
>>
>>258350740
Could've been in development for his model still
Which is being worked into a playable character
>>
>>258350839
what laziness
>>
>>258350839
>lazy
>making an alt costume is lazy

Would you like it if we got no alt costumes at all?
No regular Wario?
No Tracksuit Mac?
>>
File: Elegant.png (34KB, 259x223px) Image search: [Google]
Elegant.png
34KB, 259x223px
>>258350839
>Having a separate character as an alt. costume is less lazy than just going ahead and making her her own character

You should go into the Olympics anon, your mental gymnastics are amazing
>>
>>258348809
it's because of lack of closure and the dangers of taking anything at face value.
>>
>>258350669
>vgchartz
Alright you are retarded
>Show me something better then.
You have the whole fucking internet to check it to yourself instead of posting vgchartz shit
>He was referring to characters working as alts for other characters. Stop taking what he said out of context.
Oh no faggot stop moving goalposts, he was posting about similar chartacters like mario and luigi getting different slots becauset their abillitties are different
Just like lucas being similar than ness but being different because of his skills
>I don't. I'm simply being realistic and realizing that besides Ivysaur, Squirtle, and Snake, he is the most likely one to be on the chopping block.
Oh no you are the "l-lucas is muh main I swear" faggot who pull excuses out of his ass, you clearly want him cut because you keep spouting the same shit wich it doesn't make sense
>realistic
>cutting character easy to modelate and made and that was loved by the smash community when first revealed
>b-but he's japan only and irrelevant
Didn't stop Prince of sable and Takamaru to make and appearence
>b-b-but AT are different from fighters
No, you were talking that only popular/relevant characters appear in smash, wich clearly Prince of sable and takamaru aren't, and lucas boosted popularity thanks to brawl. It also didn't stop captain falcon wich hasn't have a game in 10 years
>b-but he's fan favorite
Fan favorite or relevancy, stand your point
>>
>>258350669
>t. I'm simply being realistic
Yeah, let's be realistic, like chrom being the only FE;E rep while robin is a trophy and lucina an AT right?
>>
>>258351025
>>258351118
>>258351376
Clone apologists, ladies and gentleman.
>>
File: gratuitusly massive.jpg (112KB, 685x600px) Image search: [Google]
gratuitusly massive.jpg
112KB, 685x600px
>>258349993
honestly, this is probably the most civil I've seen a Ridley thread in a LONGASS time.
>>
>>258351420
>You have the whole fucking internet to check it to yourself instead of posting vgchartz shit
http://forum.starmen.net/forum/Games/Mother3/37114
Got this from Google, still pretty weak.

>>258351420
>Oh no faggot stop moving goalposts, he was posting about similar chartacters like mario and luigi getting different slots becauset their abillitties are different
No he wasn't you retard, he said that when he was talking about LUCINA'S inclusion. He meant that characters wouldn't be alts if they had differences in their abilities from the original; for instance, Lucina can't be an alt for Marth because the sweespot on her sword was made different. He didn't say anything about giving another character's moves to an original as customizations.

>you clearly want him cut because you keep spouting the same shit wich it doesn't make sense
It does make sense and I don't want to get my hopes up.
>Didn't stop Prince of sable and Takamaru to make and appearence
Oh you're that same retard who thinks adding a character as an assist trophy is the same as having a playable one. The purpose of assist trophies are to acknowledge characters who aren't important enough to be playable, basically fanservice. Has nothing to do with relevance or being Japan only. Sakurai even stated this on the Dojo.
>>
>>258313036

Perhaps a character as big as Ridley needs a massive huge BTFO moment.

Rubbing acid in the wound and all.
>>
>>258351589
You're just a retard.
Lucina is just a glorified alt costume.
She could've remained an alt like Macs tracksuit or Wario's biker outfit but they decided to give her a seperate slot on the screen.
It took fuck all dev time to put her in a seperate slot.
>>
>>258351813
>What is Shulk
>What is Isaac
>>
>>258351813
But Sakurai himself said he doesn't like creating false hype. Besides, in what universe do you work to disappoint your consumers in malicious ways?
>>
>>258351876
>he calls someone a retard for calling Lucina a clone
Definitive autism
Stay offended, FEfag
>>
>>258321448
He in, but we're not quite sure what he is yet.
>>
>>258351782
>The purpose of assist trophies are to acknowledge characters who aren't important enough to be playable
Waluigi and nintendo dogs would like to talk to you, especially waluigi being well know and more than rosalina and nintendogs being a great selling title on the ds and 3ds, leaving FE:A in the dust
>>
I'm sick of this fucking meme.

I just want the 3DS to come out already
>>
>>258351025
>>258351118
>>258351376
Oh my god, she's getting her own slot you fucking autists
>>
>>258352198
I'm calling him a retard for getting all huffed up and calling us apologists for explaining why Lucina is a clone.
I've never even played a Fire Emblem game.
>>
File: 1386463899634.png (363KB, 584x383px) Image search: [Google]
1386463899634.png
363KB, 584x383px
>>258352198
That's not what you're being called retarded for Anon, stop being retarded
>>
>>258351589
>he wants Smash 4 to not have stuff like Tracksuit Mac, Classic Wario and other stuff
Disgusting.
>>
>>258352376
who cares
>>
>>258352376
No shit, no one is saying she isn't, what are you trying to say?
>>
>>258352376
It doesn't change the fact that making an alt costume then putting it in a different slot isn't lazy.
>>
>>258352328
Perhaps I could have phrased it better.

http://www.smashbros.com/wii/en_us/items/assist/assist01.html
>Assist Trophies allow you to enjoy even more characters who couldn’t quite make it as playable fighters. You may even see some that only the most dedicated fans will recognize, so you’ll have to look forward to them.
BTFO
>>
File: 1407796712534.jpg (50KB, 413x449px) Image search: [Google]
1407796712534.jpg
50KB, 413x449px
>people actually defending literal clones

>BUT SHE IS A BIT FASTER AND ONE OF HER AERIALS DOES A DIFFERENT ANIMATION SO IT'S A TOTALLY FRESH AND NEW DESERVED NEWCOMER!
>>
File: eating.png (205KB, 439x510px)
eating.png
205KB, 439x510px
>>258352613
>People being autistic and bitching that Sakurai took 2 hours out of dev time to make an alt. costume of a character into a different character because she literally is a different character
>>
>>258352613
>peole throwing a fit because Sakurai decided to give an alt costume a seperate slot

>BUT SHE TOOK UP PRECIOUS DEVELOPMENT TIME AND NOW MY FAVORITE CHARACTER WON'T GET IN BECAUSE THEY WERE CUT BECAUSE OF LUCINA AND THERE CAN ONLY BE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF SLOTS ON THE CHARACTER SELECT SCREEN
>>
>>258352613
But all the literal clones, Snake and Mewtwo, are gone.
>>
>>258352786
>>258352819
I don't give a fuck if Lucina is in.

What is unforgivable is that they gave her Marth's moveset and called it a day.

I want newcomers to be unique, not fucking literal clones.
>>
File: 1408253588667.gif (1008KB, 479x270px) Image search: [Google]
1408253588667.gif
1008KB, 479x270px
>>258352613
roster is based on dev time, not predetermined slot number

lucina becoming her own slot took next to no extra dev time
>>
>>258351890

Shulk nor Issac haven't even been mentioned nor teased yet so it doesn't apply to them.

>>258352094

I'm not saying Sakurai is purposely teasing Ridley for false hype, I'm just saying that it's possible he may really think Ridley being a boss is a good thing and they want to hype it up. Sakurai could just be doing his thing without even thinking about what the gamers think.

And dude we already live in that universe anyway.

>What is EA
>What is Capcom
>What is Square
>>
>>258352948
>What is unforgivable is that they gave her Marth's moveset and called it a day
THAT'S BECAUSE SHE WAS JUST AN ALT COSTUME
CAN YOU NOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND THIS
OH NO SHE GOT HER OWN SLOT INSTEAD OF BEING A SELECTABLE COSTUME FOR MARTH BIG FUCKING DEAL
>>
>>258352969
>it's okay to have 10 clones of the same character as newcomers because they take no effort to make!
>>
>>258352948
Explain why Lucina shouldn't be a clone of Marth, storywise,
>>
File: Big-Boss-Salute.jpg (167KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
Big-Boss-Salute.jpg
167KB, 960x544px
>>258352943
>>
>>258352539
How could that BTFO me?
Waluigi is more of a fighter that rosalina is, and this is coming from the mouth of a rosalinafag you stupid memespouter.
I'm impressed that rosalina despite being less popular and fighter like made it instead of waluigi, but your trophy description didn't make sense, he also refered that those characters weren't too fight centered to be a fighter.
Kill yourself nigger
>>
>>258352948
Use Character Customization to make the Lucina character have different moves than Marth

There you go.

>>258353016
Sakurai would have to be way out of touch for that to happen. He knows people wanted Waluigi, Ashley, and Skull Kid as characters, but doesn't know that people really want Ridley, one of the biggest kek characters that can derail any Smash thread is one of the most wanted characters in the west?
>>
>>258353170
Explain why Ganondorf shouldn't be a C. Falcon clone, storywise
>>
>>258353170
Because her fighting style is canonically that of Chrom's, which he remarks on.

>>258353192
>I'm impressed that rosalina despite being less popular
Stopped reading right there, Rosalina is exponentially more popular than Waluigi.
>>
>>258353141
but we don't have 10 clones of the same character as newcomers, we have 1 and it is perfectly reasonable
>>
>>258351025
>>258351118
>>258351376
>>258351876
>>258352379
>>258352383
>>258352419
>>258352494
>>258352498
>>258352819
Complete Aspergers Syndrome.

Is "glorified alt costume" the delusional euphemism used by clone defenders?
Or do you faggots not know the difference?
>>
>>258353141
I support this. Clones are a decent way to get more out of a moveset without taking tons of dev time. I loved Doc and Falco in Melee, and they were both afterthoughts.
>>
>>258353315
>Rosalina is exponentially more popular than Waluigi.
No she isn't, kids knew more about waluigi because he keept appearing in spin off as playable while rosalina does in a few like mario kart. Not to mentions japs love waluigi much more than her
Stop being delusional and retarded
>>
File: marf.png (371KB, 1022x386px) Image search: [Google]
marf.png
371KB, 1022x386px
>>258353141
>there are 10 clones of the same character as newcomers
>this is what people actually believe
>>
File: 1401246097065.gif (32KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1401246097065.gif
32KB, 250x250px
>>258353389
>>
>>258353315
It's implied since Chrom is a descendant from Marth that his style of swordsmanship is passed down in his family.
>>
>>258353094
Screen capped
Clone advocates are complete autists
>>
>>258353389
Do YOU not know the difference?
She is a glorified alt costume you utter retard.

"Initially, I had considered including Lucina as one of Marth's alternate costumes. After all, she has a close relationship with him in FE:A. In such cases, even if two characters' names and voices differ, as long as they function the same way, I assign them as alternate costumes. The Wii Fit Trainers, Villagers, and Robin are examples of this setup."
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/07/sakurai_explains_why_chrom_didnt_make_it_into_super_smash_bros_for_wii_u_and_3ds

Sakurai just decided to make her a seperate slot on a whim so fuck off.
>>
>>258353653
Stop getting baited, anon.
>>
>>258353268

Honestly I think Sakurai is pulling a red herring on us and Ridley will be playable, but if he isn't then you have to admit that this would be a huge BTFO for ridleyfags, intentional or not.
>>
>>258353653
You
Are
Advocating
Clones
In
Smash
Bros
>>
>>258353591
No it's not, you're just assuming. Looking at the cutscenes and stuff Chrom fights nothing like Marth, if anything more like Ike.
>>
Awakening should have never existed
>>
>>258353814
I'm not supporting clones though.
I am simply explaining that Lucina is just a glorified alt costume because people are getting their panties in a twist over 'muh slots'
Clones have been in Smash since Melee and they aren't going to go away because it's a way to add more characters quickly.
in Melee we could have had Dedede (1 unique character) or the clones and we got the clones.
I don't like clones either but I am explaining why it's pointless to get worked up about them.
>>
>>258353980
This.
It's caused nothing but trouble.
>>
>>258353268
Thing is, is Ridley such a massively popular character outside of this corner of the Internet. It's not like he speaks English and browses 4chan, so unless 2ch is alai having endless Ridley confirmed threads, the "popularity" doesn't mean much.
>>
>>258354625
Nintendo Power got an article with him not long after Brawl came out in NA. The only character-specific question was "why isn't Ridley playable".

He knows, anon. He knows.
>>
>>258353871
Whatever you say, the game clearly says she resembles Marth.
>>
>>258310251
If he is I really hope they don't use that model.
>>
>>258354625
>Ridley such a massively popular character outside of this corner of the Internet
Yes he is. Go to Gamefaqs, Neogaf, Smashboards, they'll know the stigma behind Ridley.
>>
>>258354798
This is where the 'maybe Sakurai is hyping it up because he thinks we'll be excited that he's a boss' argument falls apart.

Sakurai damn well knows that Metroid fans want Ridley playable. He'd have to be pretty fucking oblivious not to.
>>
>>258353980
If it didn't Fire Emblem would be dead and we'd be short one amazing game.

>>258354828
>Resembles
Her appearance, not her fighting style.
>>
>>258355353
>If it didn't Fire Emblem would be dead

Good. Better dead than what it has become.
>>
>>258354159
"Glorified alt costume" is a hollow phrase used by delusional faggots like you, who try to convince themselves that a character they like isn't a clone.
>>
File: DSCN1432.jpg (940KB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1432.jpg
940KB, 2272x1704px
>>258355640
It's a good game, yes, but it has butchered a lot of series elements and overall casualized the whole thing.

Waifufaggotry is what killed it
>inb4 there was always waifushit in FE

No, the cancer was only Lyn and Micaiah shit. It wasn't as rampant as now
>>
>>258355842
>but it has butchered a lot of series elements and overall casualized the whole thing.
No it didn't, half the "casualization" and changes you complain about were done in FE11/12.
>>
>>258356041
>pair up
>literally casual buff-up, allowing double attacks and no damage in one turn
>>
>>258356201
It's an optional mechanic.
>>
>>258356282
>the game is not casual, you just have to not use one of the most prominent features
>>
File: laughing tears.png (19KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
laughing tears.png
19KB, 126x126px
>>258353494
>Marthmarthmarth
>>
>>258332540
I really don't think he does. I think he prefers more humanoid fighters.

Even Bowser and Yoshi are standing upright now. Obviously DK and Pikachu need to be exceptions. Charizard is very traditional Kaiju in a rubber suit stanced so he's easy to design with more human moves.

Shame really, would add so much variety. People love the uglier and meaner characters.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 640x777px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 640x777px
>there are people who think there's a difference between "glorified alt costume" and clone
>>
Sorry but Ridley makes such a good boss character that he'll most likely not be playable unless boss characters were playable. Hell, he's TWO boss characters, normal Ridley and meta Ridley. Smash is already lacking in boss characters as it is.
>>
>>258355642
But alt costume is basically synonymous with clone
I know she's a fucking clone.
An alt costume implies it is the same character but aesthetically different, meaning they are still a clone. How can you not grasp this?
>>
>>258356624
>he'll most likely not be playable unless boss characters were playable.
Dedede's in. Bowser's in.

There is literally no reason why Ridley can't be playable too. Notice how Sakurai said "other boss characters will appear", but never said what role.
>>
>>258356903
I meant boss characters in Smash, not in their own games. If DDD or Bowser started off as non-playable boss characters and then become playable then there's hope.
>>
>>258357121
Dedede appeared in Dream Land in SSB64.

That said, Ridley won't be playable. He's a stage hazard despite Sakurai never explicitly saying it.
>>
>>258326670
Does this mean Nintencat is confirmed?
>>
>>258327285
Charizard is a Bowser clone. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>258357586
>Dedede appeared in Dream Land in SSB64.
wut
>>
File: KingDededeSSB.jpg (7KB, 297x238px) Image search: [Google]
KingDededeSSB.jpg
7KB, 297x238px
>>258357865
In the background.
>>
File: Ridley 64.jpg (20KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Ridley 64.jpg
20KB, 320x240px
>>258357865
>>258357954
And so did the big guy. Not that it means anything.
>>
>>258356694
Everyone knows she a clone but she never was taking up dev time for the characters. Fuck she wasn't even on list to be a character on the roster.

The REAL roster aka, the one that Sakurai decided without making any late cuts or additions AT THE TIME featured every character that was announced at the DOJO and whatever secret characters they have before release.

The full roster was probably done around early 2014 right between Little Mac's announcement and the Smash Direct.

Lucina's issue was that she was gonna be Marth's alternate costume and no one had a problem with that. But her skeletal model never did quite match up to Marth. At that time her hitbox set up was so different from Marth that Sakurai decided that he would make her a full fledge character.

What he did was speed her up, even out the blade with no sweet spot like Marth's tipper or Roy's hilt and gave her some new animations that probably took around like 2 hours.

She was probably finished sometime before E3 or even some extra time around the Smash Direct.

You assholes acted like she got on the roster and took away dev time from making Ridley playable or some shit when there SA certain team for everything
>>
>>258358320
Actually, as far as we know, her hitboxes and speed are exactly the same. The only difference is the sweetspot.
>>
File: ME0000059631_2.jpg (58KB, 644x600px) Image search: [Google]
ME0000059631_2.jpg
58KB, 644x600px
>>258310251
Ken from Super Dodgeball Advance was confirmed last night
>>
>>258326731
>Is Whispy Woods the killer of Kirbys parents
Idk why I found that so funny
>>
>>258353282
Because they're from different franchises and Ganondorf is known to use weapons.
Thread posts: 376
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.