[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So a few nights ago a had a few friends over. For the most part

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: cod-black-ops-2.jpg (101KB, 3000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
cod-black-ops-2.jpg
101KB, 3000x2400px
So a few nights ago a had a few friends over. For the most part they have fairly generic taste in games. So they wanted to play some Black Ops 2 (at least they recognize Ghosts for the pile of shit it is). So I dusted my copy off as I haven't played CoD in one and a half years or so, and we played for a few hours.

And you know what? I had a fucking blast.

I feel like I should've hated every second I spent playing that game, but no, I had fun. I found myself playing it the next day to, and I plan on playing it today as well.

I honestly feel kind of dirty for enjoying it. After all, I recognize how the franchise pretty much destroyed the industry.

Should I force myself to not play it even though I find it fun?
>>
wow you idiot you didnt listen to /v/ and had fun gtfo u little shit
>>
>>258213795
>Should I force myself to not play it even though I find it fun?
If you have fun playing a game, then fucking play it you retard
>>
Black Ops II is actually a decent COD game as far as COD games go, its great if you just want to dominate people at vidya
>>
>>258213795
you did in fact, NOT enjoy that game

it is only a false image projected into your brain by the zionist shills, you must play superior games for superior people like dwarf fortress, underage panty quest xiiv and metal gear nanomachines
>>
Why do you feel bad? Because you didn't listen to /v/, and actually enjoyed a game?
>>
>>258214489
Just with all the cancer and casual buzzwords floating around, it's hard not to feel like I'm doing something wrong
>>
>>258214730
play what you want while the fat unhappy nerds here argue how Rosalina's butt smells and why x game is better than y
>>
>>258214859
I actually enjoy most games a play

I don't belong here do I
>>
>>258214968
No, leave while you can before you get addicted
>>
>>258213795
As much as I dislike MW3 and Ghosts, I actually enjoyed Blops 2 a lot. It's much better balanced than the first Black Ops 1 once they nerfed the SMGs and made the ARs useable and the pick ten thing was much better executed than that clusterfuck Ghosts tried to pull.

Although Zombies Mode in BO2 was a bit lackluster and focused too much on easter eggs as opposed to being a solid game experience. Black Ops 1 was better in that regard.
>>
>>258215136
I've been here for at least a year anon.

The site just never changed me
>>
wish I felt the same. dusted off my copy an older MW hoping to enjoy the awesome set pieces in the campaign, but alas I couldn't see past the retarded AI, linear corridor shooting, and lack of recoil or challenge.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.