[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xbone Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 29

File: Xbone.png (200KB, 955x610px) Image search: [Google]
Xbone.png
200KB, 955x610px
Looking through /v/ and saw no Xbone thread.

So guys, what ya
>playing
>buying
>enjoying

Got the Bone like a week ago with my gf together, playing a bit of QTE: The game and CoD: Ghosts, want to get Bf4 soon, is it worth it?

And is anyone else enjoying the fuck out of Xbox fitness? It is fun for a quick little workout if you do not wanna hit the gym.
>>
File: filthyscum.jpg (111KB, 883x691px) Image search: [Google]
filthyscum.jpg
111KB, 883x691px
No love for the Bone?
>>
>>257976668
Currently saving up for the kinectless version and gonna get the halo collection, destiny and forza. I'll get the new MK when its out too along with tomb raider.
>>
>>257977083

saved money for one, need to save for a game. wanna get it this week or next.

I'm iffy on fitness due to being online-only that boots you out if the connection wobbles. imagine being stuck in a pose during insanity.

used to do insanity from a torrent.
>>
>>257977359
Oh and definitely witcher 3, forgot to mention that. My pc can't handle the sexy.
>>
>>257977359
mh, we got the kinect version for 300 bucks, with ghosts, ryse and 2 controllers, so a good deal.

Just a bit sad with the current selection of games. Nothing besides bf4 interests me for now.. and Halo
>>
>>257977536
Everytime I post, there's another game i'd love to get that I remember. The new rainbow six game looks awesome, Rainbow Six on the old xbox was my first xbox live experience too, I have good memories of that franchise and i've not played it since Vegas 1.
>>
>>257977439
Running a 128k connection, so thats no problem for me.

>>257977534
Fuck jeah, forgot Witcher 3, did not upgrade my PC for a few years, still running an X6 and a 6950...

And comfy controller gaming on a large Flatscreen is ultra comfy.
>>
>>257977439

oh, and I want KI, halo, sunset overdrive and forza horizon 2.

multiplats I'll get on PS4 when I buy one.

was disappointed by quantum break gameplay. wanna see the platforming and puzzles shown behind close doors (why they hide shit like that is beyond me - they made the game seem like a meh shooter).

couple gifs from QB with stuff I didn't even notice on the video

http://i.minus.com/in3D3eZQPqxcW.gif

http://i.minus.com/ibqWFFpEVnecUb.gif
>>
>>257977714
>>257977714
Not a Rainbox Six fan, but jeah, got 14 month of Xbox Live Gold for 30 bucks on ebay. Can not really be mad about that price. Less then 3 bucks per month for multiplayer, free games every month and stuff?
>>
File: whygod.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
whygod.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>>257978094
Killer Instincts is F2P, but only one Character unlocked. And damn, forgot Sunset overdrive, that will be glorious.

I would only love to have more RPGs on the Xbone, or 3D games...
>>
>>257976668
Is this entire thread just two people going back and forth? has to be nice. (only say that by the way the two people type)
>>
>>257978725
Yep. Still waiting for more to get on the Bone Train. You're in for a endless ride
>>
>>257976668
That Halo Master Chief collection makes my dick hard. THIS is how you do remasters, take note naughty dog you pricks. 4 games in 1, all HD, full online co-op with 42 MP games. I can't wait for halo 2 again.

>zanzibar
>terminal
>lockout
>headlong
fffg.
>>
>>257978934
Sweet. I'll sit in this thread a bit, see what happens. Saving up for a Wii U now, Xbox one after that (for this gen I own 3ds, vita, ps4, and a gaming PC so far). Always try and get them all. Maybe i'll get a xbox one before a Wii U. We shall see.
>>
>>257978986
Wait what, 42 player MP?
>>
>>257979139
>>257979139
Meant 42 mp maps. It's stil 16 player max I think.
>>
>>257979204
>42
umm
its 106 mp maps...
>>
>>257979138
Wanted a ps4, but the bloodborne goes casual thing made me sad, also 150bucks for a xbone? Couldn't say no.

Can anyone say something about bf4 on the bone? Or in general? Played a fuckton of bf3, just want more 64 player battles, vehicle gameplay and comfy sniping.
>>
>>257979367
I wouldnt get it.
>>
>>257979204
Still, replaying glorious Halo 1 and 2 in HD again... makes me diamond hard.

My only downside is... that everyone abandoned the 3D Hype, got a nice Sharp 3D TV really cheap and want to do something with it.
>>
>>257979367
$150? How did you manage that? If i could get that deal I would literally go right now and get it.

BF4 was alright, just felt like more of 3, a bit more...fleshed out and all. So if you really liked 3 go for it.
>>
>>257979703
A friend of mine sold the bone, 2 controllers and ryse and cod for 300 bucks, so my gf and me split the bill and bough it.
>>
>>257979889
Ah damn. Maybe i'll check craigslist, see what I can do. Best friend split the cost of a PS4 with me for my birthday, its the main reason I got one day one. Lots of good games coming out for all systems, pretty excited.
>>
>>257979367
>bloodborne goes casual thing made me sad

Fromsoft has repeated said that the game is very challenging. All they did was diminish the unfair punishment.
>>
It's funny how xbox threads are the most civil threads on this forum
>>
>>257980182
What does that mean? That could be very good.
>>
>>257980154
Pretty pissed because I am still unable to play Second Sons, meh. Protagonist looks way to edgy, but the gameplay looks good. And jeah, a bit boring right now to own a Xbone.

CoD is... jeah... CoD. And Ryse is only good for like an hour each day to get some gory kills out of the QTE party.

Only using it for youtube and multimedia stuff right now, and playing around with the voice recognition.

Btw, am I the only one where Kinect never logs me in?
I always get the message: Log in with the controller blabla
>>
>>257979367
Yeah as a fan of dark souls and demons, bloodborne makes me worried. It really looks crap.

BF4 is alright, better than 3 I thought. There's hardline out too soon which is something ridiculouis like 100 v 100 players, maybe more. I can't rememember
>>
>>257980335
I think partially it's because nobody is really here. You get those people that try and start things just because. I've had some great game discussions on /v/ before. Vita threads especially somehow. It's nice to actually talk about videogames you are excited for instead of pushing every single one down the drain.
>>
>>257979307
Pretty sure that 106 number includes a bunch of remakes of maps spread out between the 4 Halos. 42 unique maps sounds correct, but I could be wrong.
>>
>>257978483

which demos and free games are there on the Bone? I know strider and UFC have demos, and golf is free. KI has one rotating character free with online and so on.

what else?
>>
>>257980504
Second Son was really good. The story felt short (like 7 hours i'd say) but also did it twice. Was a pretty nice game.
I hate to say it but when you beat Ryse and CoD maybe trade them in or sell them online. I hear Dead Rising 3 is pretty good too. BF4 is a lot better than CoD in my opinion, though I also thought Ghosts was the worst in the series (haven't played since Black Ops 1).
Wait what about that EA access thing? $30 a month? Access to all their games?

Try checking forums, never heard of the kinect problem personally.
>>
>>257980182
That does not sound really good. The punishing thing is: You die, and need to redo the entire last checkpoint from bonfire/lvl. If they wanna do it less punishing... and still make it hard... would be like: No respawning enemys, and that would be... shitty.

>>257980335
It is just chilling and talking about the Bone, and the time also helps to prevent idiots from posting.

>>257979703
Ultra downside: I am using my gfs Gamertag, CutiepieBatman.... ugh
>>
>>257978725

It was 3 people I think. OP, me, and another dude.
>>
File: 1407791187892.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1407791187892.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>257976668
>just watched the Horizon 2 footage
>reflection in the wiper streaks
>>
>>257978986
last of us remaster sells over million and a half in one day. 3 days at the end of July, yet number one in npd for the month. titanfall isn't in top ten, but Lego marvel is. I'm laughing at you right now
>>
>>257976668
Gotta say Microsoft fucked up big this gamescon. I mean Playstaiton had the actual big announcement with P.T. No one will want to talk about xbone until some big game gets released.

The only way Microsoft can diffuse this is if they can get Kojima to announce the new Silent Hill is multiplat.
>>
>>257976668
got it not too long ago and have dr3 ghosts bf4 forza 5 and soon titanfall. ghosts bf4 and forza are just to pass the time really along with titanfall whenever it comes in. i really just wanted dr3 cause i loved the first 2 games along with off the record and had to play another dead rising game so far enjoying it all. also have a ps4 that i play from time to time but with no one i know personally to play with it kinda gets lonely but i did play through second son and watch dogs on it
>>
I don't see the point of owning an Xbone, most exclusives are coming to PC like Dead Rising 3, Ryse, Ori and the Blind Forest, Cuphead, etc

I wouldn't be surprised if Sunset Overdrive comes to PC eventually

I don't care for halo too, so I find Xbome redundant.
>>
>>257981147
I don't care how much it sells, I just mean like, the game was only out for like a year or so and they just re-released it with shinier graphics. 343i COULD just do a halo 2 HD remaster and release it and it would sell ALOT, but instead they're putting 4 games into 1, Halo 1, 2, 3 and 4 all with online campaign co-op, etc with a halo 5 beta key as well.

I played last of us on my ps3, it was alright but some companies, rockstar as well, just release a brand new game again just for extra sales. I was saying this is the way re-releases/remasters should be done. It's way better for us customers.
>>
>>257980919
Right now, free this month is StrikeSuitZero and Chrimson Dragon. Was occupied with playing Dishonored on the 360, was fun but the AI was a joke.

>>257980976
Problem is, need to ship Dead Rising 3 from UK, it is forbidden in germany because of "too much gore"

And I do not really bother with the EA Acess thing, did not even really look into it
>>
>>257981445
also am super excited for horizon 2 loved the first one can easily be my favorite game
>>
>>257981201
I can't remember anything sony announced being exciting news. I'm still on the fence wether to get a PS4 or not. The tomb raider news hurt me since I really liked the reboot and the halo collection has me tied. For PS4 i'd like bloodborne and maybe that's it, exclusive wise.
>>
>>257981003
Get your own! Not like it costs anything.
My gf is really into the xbox brand too, probably will get a xbox one. (she has a 360 and a vita). Thought she's probably going to break up with me tonight, so doubt i'll get to mess around with it.

>>257981147
Whoa now. A lot more people own Ps4s too though.

>>257981201
They did well at E3. But yeah, I don't think they should have even showed up at Gamescom, it's nice that they did, but nothing came from it. Phil Spencer knows what he is doing I'm sure.
>>
>>257981445
You saw my gamertag, I have my Bone headset and I am always open for some ghosts alien coop.
>>
>>257981518
You're under the assumption that everyone likes to play on PC. I like the odd RTS game on mine but mostly just console game. I've been playing ps1/dreamcast games for the last few months though and waiting for afew more xbone games until I drop the money.
>>
>>257976668
It's amazing how much the Xbox One and PS4 have turned around over the past year. Sony is fucking slacking now, but Phil Spencer is actually pretty based.
>>
>>257981518
I thought Cuphead was announced as a bone exclusive?

I also believe that MS doesn't really mind that some of their games make their way to the PC. Specially after an extended period of time. They're really trying to steal Sony sales. Look at all the bundles their releasing. Same goes for Tomb Raider. It's not about being an exclusive forever. It's about holiday sales and bundle opportunities.
>>
>>257981518
What if Sunset Overdrive comes to PS4 too? I honestly don't get why everyone shoves exclusives in other peoples faces. I would love to play Dead Rising 3 on my PS4 for example. I know exclusives are a big deal. Gotta have them to sell your console, and obviously there are first party studios. But just enjoy the games you get to play.
>>
>>257981147
>laughing at him
>implying he cares about sales of billion-dollar companies
>>
My brother bought an Xbone and it's a really nice console. He bought FIFA for it and I bought Ground Zeroes and both of those games look amazing. on it.

Can't wait for Crackdown and the Master Chief collection.
>>
>>257981201

silent hill isn`t exclusive. only PT demo is. there is an official sony image right now with PT and the other gamescom games, and PT is the only one without the "only on playstation" box.

>>257981090

FH1 was already great, but the new one looks amazing. the invisible walls in FH1 stopping you from going nuts into little nooks and weird spaces made me so mad. thank god they got rid of that.

new one has a out-run vibe which i love. previous one wasn't as colorful, had a piss filter.

did you watch both of these

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1Q02SZkVCM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ez20c2JT_qk

only complaint is they removed the characters
>>
>>257981752
It is like mine. It is connected in my flat, at my TV and jeah, my gf is pretty much chilling alot at my house. Things are going well for nearly a year. So I'm not worried

>>257981201
Did not check gamescom this year yet. Did not get a press card from a friend of mine so did not bother to go there. Not really into standing in line for 3 hours to play something for 5min.

But last year was amazing. Got the press card, got free drinks and played way too many Oculus Rift games. And this sounds like marketing, but that experience brought me into 3D and shit. Bought a 3DS and a 3D TV for that, and even after the facebook shit I am still hyped for the Rift. (Mainly because of EVE Valkyrie)
>>
>>257982146
>was actually implying that he was in the vocal minority on the matter
>>
>>257981582
Look into EA access I think it's $30 a month for all EA games. Could give you Titanfall and Battlefield 4 for now. To test out, not sure exactly how the service works.

>>257981727
Tomb Raider will be out on PS4 after a year I take it (was confirmed as timed exclusive) and if for some reason Silent Hill is exclusive to PS4, i'm sure it will go to the xbox one. Buy what you find most comfortable, or what games interest you the most.

>>257981943
I wouldn't really say that, Sony announced things at Gamescom and E3, and has things at TGS. Microsoft blew their load at E3, nothing at Gamescom, and I hear one new game at TGS. I think they are about even.
>>
File: destiny-xbox-360=screenshot-34.jpg (106KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
destiny-xbox-360=screenshot-34.jpg
106KB, 1200x630px
I just want Destiny. I miss the beta... so much..

And Witcher 3 definitely. The new vids look amazing, alot better than witcher 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKE1Fn1Yrhk
>>
File: 1344353452.jpg (244KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1344353452.jpg
244KB, 1280x720px
>>257982316
I watched the footage on my bone. Same with the new QB footage and SSOD footage(new enemy types). All of them looked amazing.

A lot of games coming this year that will occupy my time until next year.
>>
>>257982381
Not bad. hope everything goes well. Glad you can actually enjoy videogames with her. That is the life.
>>
>>257982568
Did not get into the beta... but a MMORPG shooter, on a console, while sitting on your couch and shooting stuff? Sounds fun. How was the beta? Promising?
>>
>>257981518

insomniac never released a PC game.

halo 3 is on steam for years. nothing. halo ain't coming any time soon.

forza never was released on PC.

quantum break belongs to MS, not remedy, so it won't be released like alan wake and max payne.

ryse, dr3, titanfall and PVZ were not MS IPs.
>>
Anyone interested in Evolve? I think it looks like a fun game.
>>
>>257982316
silent hills hasn't been confirmed either way yet, same thing happened to bloodborne when it was announced.
>inb4 why would Sony not claim exclusivity right away then?
>either it's multiplatform, or they're drumming up hype across Xbox fan base for a megaton
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpLrvlVuq_4

This game actually surprised me. Looks like it's using a form of cloud for the destruction of the buildings.
>>
>>257981582

I mean free games that are free forever and demos, not the ones from this month only. don't you look for demos and free shit? when i got the 360 I download every single demo in the store, hundreds and hundreds of them. the new consoles don`t have nearly as many demos, so it should be so much easier.
>>
>>257982749
She is way too casual, but I forgive her, like she is way too much into Zoo Tycoon or cheap 360 Indie games.

But as long as she let's me play my stuff, I'm fine. Anyway, thanks. Just need her to get rid of 4lbs more to meet my expectations.
>>
>>257982760
The beta was fun. It felt like a mix between Halo, Borderlands and Mass Effect to me. It even has multiplayer that felt like Halo.
>>
>>257982568
>witcher 3
My most anticipated game. Can't fucking wait. I only played witcher 2 on 360 so im not sure if my save can carry over though.
>>
>>257983072
Na not really. Demos only make me sad when they end, and most of free stuff is thrash. I am just waiting for the new month and the 2 new free games.
>>
>>257983286
Played the Shit out of Halo from 1-3, never played the ones afterwards.

Only thing I hate about the Bone: Can't really get into turning on my ps3 and finish ME3 and Dragons Dogma. It is way too much fun to just say: xbox turn on and xbox go to cod.

It is a gimmick, but it makes me smile from the inside
>>
>>257983446
I just hope they get the Open World done right. I don't wanna feel useless in a waste world with no impact on anyone
>>
>>257983476

you`re insane. there were dozens of games on 360 I would never had bought if I hadn`t tried the demos. also, KI is (kinda) free, and it`s the best fighting game in years.

demos for every arcade game was what made the 360 the best console last gen. every week I had new unexpected stuff to try.
>>
I just realized something.

>Nintenbros chilling and talking about their games
>Xbros enjoying their games and talking about future games
>PC Overlords happy that MGS5 will come to PC
>Sonyggers have no games and they have to shit up everyone else's fun

I'm not even a loyalist, this is exactly what has happened today.
>>
>>257984019

the golf game is supposedly really great, also. it was paid before they decided they would make more money selling packs for a free version.
>>
>>257983075
Work out with her. Go for a run every morning with my girl.

>>257984019
Is Killer Instinct good? I hear mixed things.
>>
>>257984019
KI is not appealing me so much. I am not a fan of fighting games. Playing Super Smash with friends at a college flat with beer is fun. But mastering combos and stuff? Console gaming is relaxing, chilling on a couch for me with some good games.

My Pc is for..the more concentrating stuff
>>
>>257983787
I had alot of fun with reach and odst was one of the best, it's just 4 that gets more hate than ME3.
>>
>>257984063
I consider myself a sonygger and i've been in here talking since the thread started though....I just like talking about games with everyone. I'm really happy when Sony gets more exclusives.
>>
>>257984063
This is what happens in a daily basis since 2006
>>
>>257984380
Go away please.
>>
>>257984063
I am still surprised that the thread:
a) succeded
b) no shitposters

>>257984287
kinda "dieting" her, I am cooking really often, so I'm just often making salads, steak and fat low shit.

>>257984287
If youre into fighting games. Yep. If you do not want casual fighting. Yes.
>>
>>257984063
you probably shitpost in P.T. threads
>>
>>257984063
This has been happening for ages. Sony seem to have the worse fanbase on /v/. Xbox threads in general are alright.
>>
Just a reminder, get Garden Warfare. Shit's dead on PC and it's easily one of the best Xbone games.
>>
>>257984380
Hey there first shitposter.

>>257984425
You still have Second Son and Killzone, I like both series.. Knack was a joke as a release exclusive... but that's Sony. Their trailers were also always insanely strange
>>
>>257984847
Yup. I played for a good two months, then stopped. Started playing Powerstar for a while and now I'm getting back into it. It's pretty addicting and lighthearted.
>>
>>257984847
You mean the PlantsVSZombies Shooter thingy? Thought it would only be fun with some guys to play.

Problem with me is, noone of my RL friends owns a Bone right now, because it is still too expensive.
>>
>>257976668

Just got Ryse and Sniper Elite 3,

Ya BF4 has a fun campaign, never got into the multiplayer to much because of how broken it was, and I think still is. The x1 version I believe is the most affected version.

Also go get wolfenstein: the new order next, tomb raider also good, as for racers get forza. NFS rivals is kinda lousy.
>>
>>257984681
Nice. That should help. Glad you found your dream girl though. Of course don't let her go.

>>257984689
I can't get past the final puzzle in P.T. what am i doing wrong? I've gotten the baby to laugh three times but literally can't figure out what is next. Phone isn't ringing.

>>257984710
I don't think so. Vita threads are usually really calm. Let's be honest. All fanbases have their....people.

>>257984847
Tuesday it comes out for ps4. I can not wait.

>>257984914
That is true. Hoping Sony gets more into their JRPG side again. I love that Microsoft is bringing back old franchises, makes me have a little faith in games again. Sony is stepping it up too. Last generation was pretty much a mess across the board. Really want the Master Chief collection and Dead Rising 3. Excited for those. Sadly won't get a Xbox One till next year. At least prices will have fallen.
>>
>>257985149
Same. I play solo and it's still fun as dicks.
>>
I plan on getting an Xbox One soon, but I'm hoping it continues to get outsold by the PS4 so Microsoft is pressured to drop the price more quickly. It would be great if I could get one for $300-350 in time for Quantum Break.
>>
>>257985286
I've been playing BF4 on my Bone for a few months now. It's gone through a lot of patches to get it the playable state it's in now. I'd give it another shot if possible.
>>
>>257985123
Aye the 3 or so free DLC's have me hooked again.
>>
>>257985286
Played the new wolfenstein on PC, was fun and I liked it. My gf is into Forza and she ordered it already, while I ordered NfS because I heard it would be good?

And what do you mean with the broken multiplayer of Bf4?

And does Ryse have multyplayer? Saw something in the menue, but did'nt bother, because... no Xbone bros in college.
>>
>>257976668

kinda silly, but I`m really hype for screenshot update. phil spencer already said it`s coming. the monthly updates to the OS are great. love taking screenshots.

september preview is up, by the way (big one is watching videos, gifs, ect from USB).
>>
>>257985581
$400 isn't too bad. But yeah i'm hoping both consoles drop to at least $350 in 2015. Wish the kinect bundled xbox one was cheaper...
>>
>>257985581

get it for 350 on black friday.

if I were sane I would wait for the white one with sunset overdrive for 400, but I`m dying to play KI asap...
>>
>>257985467
I, for myself, was pretty happy about last gen. THere were a lot of gems. Dragons Dogma, the Souls Franchise, Dragons Crown gta5 and RDR. Also, Killzone.
>>
HOLY FUCK /v/

Why did no one tell me about KI????

I've never really been a fan of fightan games, probably only really enjoyed TTT2 but holy shit, I cannot stop playing Killer Instinct

How the fuck is this game so good? Are there similar fighting games in term of control style??
>>
>>257985784
If you have Ghosts or Ryse, add me, gamertag is still "CutiepieBatman"

Would be something new to finally use the headset for more then just hear little children scream in CoD
>>
>>257985998
That's true. I mean mainly with all the DLC, and preorder bonuses shoved down our throats. Not that thats exactly bad stuff, it can be great. Disc locked content isn't fun. This generation is giving me a lot more of what I want already though. One of my favorite games surprisingly was Asura's Wrath. Was expecting a 2/10 game. QTEs everywhere yeah, but it really hooked me.
>>
>>257985802
I don't give a shit about Kinect, I just want to be able to play the new Remedy game. I bought both consoles last gen at full price and I sort of regretted it because I pretty much only played exclusives on both machines.

I already got a PS4 because it isn't going to get a price drop for at least another year.
>>
>>257985743

I just didn't really like Rivals, probably because I grew up on NFS in the 90s, and loved underground, not it, just doesn't feel like the good ol days.

Haven't played Bf4 since around december, so it is probably fixed now, for the most part.

Also ryse, haven't played it yet, just got it the other day
>>
>>257986209
Was meant for >>257985541
>>
remember to report the shitposter up there. if a couple people report him, he`s gone.
>>
>>257986164

I just wish it would get a pysical copy.

It would definately sell better, and sell consoles, since people will see the damn game on the shelves, not have to read online, that ya, it's on the marketplace
>>
>>257986294
I also only have a PS4 for next gen systems, so far. Still deciding on if I want a Wii U or Xbox One next. I may get a Wii U as a christmas gift for myself.
>>
>>257979606
>3D Hype

Because 3D is a fucking gimmick, and it's shit.
>>
>>257986279
DLC were retarded. But like I mentioned, a few Gems without DLC were still born.
>>
>>257986446
Never reported before. Did it to both of them.
>>
Its not out in my country yet, OP.
Stores have been importing Xbones from other countries, but they're 100 bucks more. No demo kiosks either and no one buys them.
How am I supposed to know if its actually worth owning?
>>
>playing
Madden, Forza
>buying
Halo, Sunset Overdrive, Advanced Warefare
>enjoying
Madden, Forza. Titanfall is fun, but I just can't play it for too long
>>
>>257986605
I agree. Still a few games I want to go back and play. Would love a new Dragon's Dogma, doubt itll happen. There are a few games that I got as a gift or bought just because I needed something to play that I ended up loving and I never even hear them talked about.
>>
>>257986492
Same problem here, Wii U gets alot of hate. But imo Zombie U, despite all the hate, Mario Kart, SSB and even Hyrule Warriors looks neat.

Anyway, fuck my grammar. It is friday and I am drinking glorious Warsteiner. So it can only get worse.
>>
File: white-xbox-one-sunset (1).jpg (311KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
white-xbox-one-sunset (1).jpg
311KB, 1920x1080px
the white xbone looks pretty sexy but im too impatient to wait til october 28, plus i want to play destiny when it comes out

>>257986750
ps4 exclusives don't interest me. i was never into the whole uncharted/killzone/last of us thing
>>
>>257986164

nope. KI is very unique. at least you`ll get multiple seasons of it, and it`s better to focus on one fighter anyway to improve your skills. new season of KI starts october 15, but if you pre-order you get TJ on sept 23

also, a KI patch was supposed to drop this week, it`s a couple days late.
>>
>>257986523
Even if it's a gimmick. I enjoy the fuck out of it.Motorstorm on the PS3 in 3D? Glorious.

And if you believe it or not, right now I use my 3D TVs function to convert 2D content into 3D with animes alot. Sounds retarded, but looks really well. Wanted to try it out as a joke, but the depth of simple 2D drawn animes is amazing in 3D
>>
>>257986965
Where can I see some info on the new season and stuff? I just bought the $27 version after doing some lessons with Jago and absolutely fucking adoring the gameplay. Are there new characters? Will it cost me much?
>>
>>257986845
I should probably get a drink myself! Yeah there are a lot of games on both systems I want...but yet there are still games on my PS4 I want. Not even counting vita, 3ds and Ps3. Truly a hard life.

>>257986907
Destiny does have a white Ps4 bundle. Is that xbox one bundled with something? I kind of want it.
As for the exclusives, there are a lot coming out. I really don't understand whats bad about owning all systems, I try and do it every generation.
>>
>>257986835
Man, a new dragons dogma on the bone and ps4 would be incredible. Imagine if it had better online elements too, like able to summon some bros to take down some dunegons and a huge boss at the end.

The ur-dragon in DD1 kinda did this, it acculminated every hit against it from everyone logged online, until it died. If they did this but had some kind of ''destiny'' like event where it warped 16 players together or something for certain bosses, it'd be great. Have a prize for whoever did most damage, whoevers still standing at the end, etc. Imagine arena type events like this with hordes of enemies. I hate MP tacked onto games that don't need it but it works really well for games like this and dark souls.
>>
>>257986907

I hope they release that white controller on it's own as well
>>
File: 07_killer.jpg (180KB, 620x846px) Image search: [Google]
07_killer.jpg
180KB, 620x846px
>>257986479
>I just wish it would get a pysical copy.

psst. september 23rd, mate.

doesn`t have KI classic or classic outfits, though

soundtrack for KI1 (killer cuts) and this new KI drop on the same day.
>>
>>257986907
I don't like the white xbone, but I love that white controller.
>>
>>257986164
killer instinct for snes
killer instinct 64

snes is honestly best of the three.
Nintendo lost their chance to bring it back
>>
>>257987303

Ah Good

>doesn`t have KI classic or classic outfits, though

I'm sure we will be able to download them from the store
>>
Guys, the thread is still going well. I am impressed.

No "XBONE NO GAMES" or "SHIGGITYDIGGITY GAYBONE" comments yet.

/v/ surprises me again.
>>
>>257987186
Whoa dude. Starting to sound like a marketer. Kidding of course. I always wanted that 3D co-op t.v. Sony released. I get it was shit, but it was pretty neat. Friend had it.

I actually wonder. If I were to sell my SNES, Sega Genesis, Nintendo 64 (they are all pretty much mint condition, took very good care of them growing up), and like the 50-60 games I have for each system, how much do you all think I could get? Best place to sell them? I can just emulate the systems so I don't mind selling them, and it would allow me to get a Xbox One and Wii U and play with you all.
>>
>>257987495
>why the fuck not

>captcha: Gib gagames
>>
>>257987642
Nighttime /v/ is a wonderful place.
>>
>>257986492
That's my other problem, I really want a Wii U as well because it's got some great games already
>>
>>257987269
I wish Deep Down was out. Not sure why it's taking so long or where it went. It sorta reminds me of what I wanted from Dragon's Dogma 2. There is the vita game though....plays nothing like the first game.

>>257987642
I'm really surprised nobody has flooded it yet either. It's nice and relaxing to talk about all kinds of games here. Especially after a shitty day.
>>
>>257986492
wii u is best bang, but I don't really recommend zombie u. its just kinda annoying imo
>>
>>257987191

just go through the last two months of videos of this guy. he has videos every week about KI season 2, including direct-feed.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Miles923

each season is $20 for 8 characters. $40 if you want classic KI and the classic skins.

they expect at least 3 seasons.
>>
>>257987859
I'm hoping for a Smash bundle mainly. I have a PC/Ps4 so thats all solved. Just gotta figure out how to get a Xbox One and Wii U. Like I said I could sell my old systems, was saving them as a collector type thing...but maybe its time to part ways.
>>
>>257987303

Also

Killer Instinct Xbox One will be receiving a disc-based, retail release later this year on September 23rd! For $19.99, you’ll receive the Combo Breaker Edition of Season One with a bonus code for Season Two’s TJ Combo included!
>>
>>257987958
Depends on prices really.
>>
>>257987486

arcade versions are on xbone, though. KI1 is already up and KI2 is coming sept 23. wish they added the clapping flying monk training mode from the N64... probably won`t happen.
>>
>>257988074
Only game I still play on my 360 from time to time is RDR but it's a launch Xbox 360 Elite so it's worthless. I can't sell my PS3 because I still use it as much as my PS4.

I've got a bunch of old retro stuff that's valuable that I don't play anymore like Atari Jaguar and TurboGrafx 16 but I'd rather keep it because I'm sentimental.
>>
>Another Xbone thread on /v/ that's relatively fine
>/vg/ general thread was shitposted to hell so much it's stayed dead for months
What is going on.
>>
>>257987696
Wrong person to ask, my old Xbox, SNES and N64 are still here with all my games. Fuck emulating, it was part of growing up, who wants to sell their valuables who were part of creating so many memories?

And what is a 3D co-op tv? I just bought myself a Sharp TV during a nice sale. Stinky normal Shutter 3D Smart TV, the Smart shit is useless with facebook and youtube and the apps. Only thing I like is the 3D and 2D->3D Conversion
>>
>>257987642

Ya finally, was just over in that why is Bf4 shit thread, and teh sonnyger raided that quick. So I will stick to this one
>>
>>257988380
Yeah I have my ps3 in my room and Ps4 in the living room. I have the slim Xbox 360, had the white but it got the red ring.

I also have a TurboGrafx 16, and a few games for it. Dad gave it to me a while back, he actually told me to sell it when its worth a lot.
Should look into prices of the old systems.
>>
>>257987932
Shitty day? Talk about it, this thread is break from vidya to talk about vidya and every other shit.

>>257988383
Dunno, luck I guess?
>>
Is Battlefield 4's online better than Titanfall's? I have Titanfall but I got pretty tired of it once I maxed out the prestige mode.
>>
>>257987696
you would sell your childhood like a whore for... for what? a few more modern games you will never nostalgia over.
>>
>>257988586
It is never time to part ways. I am living right now in a 40qm flat for studying. And there is still enough place in my media furniture for all my consoles. And if you sell your old stuff, you will miss it one day.

What if a drunk weekend Super Mario kart comes along?
>>
>Supporting Microsoft
It's like you endorse monopolistic behaviour and/ or want the games industry to be dominated by business monkeys that don't even play games.
>>
>>257988729
Yeah titanfall was fun but its a short fuse, it definitely dies on you quickly. BF4 is basically a BF3.5, different maps, more guns, same old shit really but quite fun if you liked 3.
>>
>>257988586
The system's not worth much but some of the games are.

I've got complete in box copies of like 8 Jaguar games, some of which should be worth more than $100.
>>
>>257988398
Yeah I have all those systems, xbox, gamecube, ps2, all that too. I have been saying fuck emulating and all that for years. However it seems to be the only way i'll be able to get games for a while (selling my old systems). It sucks.

I'll find the 3d t.v. http://www.digitaltrends.com/tv-reviews/sony-playstation-3d-display-review/#!bDIMZG
Think it was this. Was $500 at launch, dropped down to $200 in like a year. Was a 3D t.v., and obviously you had glasses. This was years ago. But on the glasses was a button, and for splitscreen games. Lets say...Motorstorm. One person could hit the glasses switch to 1P, and through their eyes the only thing on the screen would be their character and it would seem to fill the screen. Second player would set their glasses to two player and it would fill the screen. Was neat, played Motorstorm with it. Worked incredibly well, and even though the t.v. was small the splitscreen didn't affect that.
>>
>>257988729
They're both very different. But BF4 had way more content than Titanfall, and looks amazing even on the Xbone. Definitely worth getting 2nd hand, or through that EA Access thing if that's your drift.
>>
>>257988729
>CoD wth Robots vs 64 Men large multiplayer vehicle fights where it feels like a real "Battlefield"

Btw, is it normal that the sound from the Bone comes like 1 second late? Noticed it during the Ghosts campaign, shot, saw the animation, and like 1 second afterwards the sound came.
>>
>>257988676
Just my girlfriend after a year decided to say i'm boring and that she "doesn't know how to even speak to me anymore.". Not like in anger, just she can't look at me or anything, keeps shifting glances, and can't look me in the eyes. Haven't heard from her except that today, so no idea what is going on. Besides that it should have been a great day.
>>
>>257989020
>>257989216
Thanks I found a guy who's willing to do a trade so I'm going to lock it down
>>
>>257989010
>It's like you endorse monopolistic behaviour
I don't understand this critique, how is Sony less monopolistic? Because their earnings are bad?
>>
>>257989010
It already is
The only part of the industry that isn't like that is the indie scene, and that part is really fucking hit or miss in quality
I don't think even fucking Gaben plays vidya anymore since he can just swim in his money pool whenever he needs to have fun
>>
>>257988880
>>257989004
>>257989030

That is very true. I still get together with friends and play Smash 64 and Mario Kart 64. Maybe i'll try to sell some of the games I never even played anyways. Just worried the systems will die and become useless someday too. Have a lot of old sports games and things like that i'll never play. Used my SNES mainly for RPGs (secret of mana, final fantasy, ya know). Nintendo 64 I think was just the Nintendo games. Sega genesis was sonic....and that looney toons game, and a few others. Had some great times with the old systems.

Have a few games i've never touched though besides maybe twice. That just don't interest me or aren't my thing.
>>
>>257989279
Definitely not normal. Xbone has a dedicated sounds chip.
>>
>>257989335
Because Sony don't use Direct X which Microsoft has full control over. Microsoft just has to flip a switch and every Xbox developer is cut off.

Microsoft control Barter Town.
>>
>>257989048
Meh, 24 Inches are a bit small for a living room TV. Switched from 32 to 50 and ho lee fuk, Console Gaming got way more amazing. Maybe that is the reason why I am way too often laying lazy on the couch
>>
>>257989335
don't feed the trolls. he's right that Microsoft is monopolistic, but he's wrong to imply the industry isn't dominated by business monkeys in all camps
>>
>>257989279
It'll be your tv. No console has ever done that, not even the commodore. The xbone has a real nice sound system too.
>>
>>257989712
Sony uses proprietary graphics APIs known as GNM and GNMX on the PS4, how is that any different than DirectX?
>>
>>257989302
Solutions:
a) If she is important to you, fucking make it thrilling again. Go on a holyday with her, visit some shit. Get your sexlife together.

b) If you do not give a fuck, fuck it. There are 2 people needed for a relationship. If she wants to work it out, do it together, otherwise you will be shit she will not even aknowledge
>>
>>257989279
make sure your TV is on game mode. Both of my HDTVs have awful input lag if you don't put them in game mode.
>>
>>257987265
it comes with sunset overdrive
i was gonna get the ps4 destiny bundle but i dont wanna miss halo mcc
>>
>>257989750
That could be part of it. Yeah I figured it'd be nice for my bedroom or something. And I mean like I said it was going for $200 at Gamestop for the longest time, if I could find it, being a 3d t.v. for that price, I would probably jump on it. Would love to see the idea recycled, it surprisingly worked well.
>>
>>257989667
Even so, fuck it. In 10-10 Years, they will be rare. And just think about it if you get older, getting settled and you will be someday the "cool gaming" granddad with some real old Consoles. Do not sell memories. Not worth it bro. Just get a sidejob or some shit and safe for new stuff.

Trading is never a good idea imo. Still miss my GC I sold.
>>
>>257989925
meh, should finally update the drivers of the TV, but I am a lazy cunt.

>>257990094
Wait what, Smart TVs now even have a Game Mode?
>>
>>257989950
actually it's starkly different from the ground up; different coding methods, etc. easier than dx to code for or port to/from. power wise and update wise they are quite similar
>>
>>257989302
Breakups are the worst. Took me like 6 month to get over my ex. Not even games take your mind off it. Not saying you're headed that way but it sounds possible. Have a long chat with her and see whats happening.
>>
>>257990061
I've tried that is the thing. Literally took her on a big vacation to places she wanted to go last month. It was pretty random too, last night was great, stayed awake talking to each other for a while, played some games, and more. This morning she just drops that out of nowhere. Not her time of the month, it was just completely random. Yeah her friends said just to ignore her because she hasn't been treating me fairly for a while now, but there are two sides to every story, and i'd like to know if it was something I did. A little closure at least.
>>
Might get the SO one for the white sku and forza horizon 2.

I fucking loved the pgr games and fh2 seems like my fucking dream game.

Seriously, best looking game I laid my eyes on, the new 21 minutes footage looked too good to be true almost, literally everything was impressive.
>>
>>257990326
Jeah, I can only use one TV, can not afford more then 40qm while studying. So living room is also the bedroom.
>>
>>257990202
Makes sense. The Destiny Ps4 is looking great. I also don't want to miss halo mcc, but I also don't want to miss Smash. Well this sucks.

>>257990394
I'm going into the game industry, well plan on it, starting college finally after saving up money. Going for software engineering, I really hope to be able to make games i've always wanted to make. Gonna try and build my own group and company up, don't want a big corporation telling me where so and so should go, or to push the game out as fast as possible. Want fun experiences again.
>>
>>257990545
Yeah i'm going to try to when she gets home tonight. My first girlfriend I was in a relationship with for 5 years. Were engaged, planned to get married right after high school. Was fucking a bunch of friends behind my back. Was interesting to learn. Took quite a while to get over her.
>>
File: SAM_0378.jpg (2MB, 2500x1875px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_0378.jpg
2MB, 2500x1875px
Collections?

Not pictures, the big ass collector edition boxes, for AC:BF, Cod:Ghosts, Sniper Elite 3, and Titnfall would need it's own picture it's so big as some of you know hehe
>>
>>257990595
If even her friends say so, relax. You had a nice vacation, if your time together went well, she'll notice.

/v/ hates women, but /v/ is also right. My best female friend told me that she freaked out once because she had the thoughts about living with one guy forever till the end of her life and stuff,

If you did not fuck up, it is just her brain, the hormones of the pill or the periods coming soon.

Just do not be a total douche. If you can see her, be nice, tell her you love her and have a small, charming gift for her. And then just relax. It will work out.

(Also, heart break is perfect to work out, so it has a positive side)
>>
>>257991026
Wait, Trials Fusion got a physical release? Was that only for America or something?
>>
>>257991026
I want Bf4, damn you
>>
>>257991236

I'm in canada, comes with the season pass aswell
>>
File: 1402611727756.png (129KB, 709x748px) Image search: [Google]
1402611727756.png
129KB, 709x748px
FUCK OF MICROSOFT SHILLS VIRAL VIRAL MARKETERS

jk, mfw this civil thread
>>
>>257990519
Yes, and if you don't use it you'll have noticeable input lag on 95% of TV models
>>
>>257991026
Do...do you guys really want to see my collection? I could post it.
or
psnprofiles.com/zeothedeathgod
I literally own all those games. Bought a lot of shitty ones I know. I'm the guy way up there that said I was a sonygger but interested in the other consoles.
>>
>>257991479
stop adoring the civil thread. Talk about glorious vidya
>>
>>257986446
>remember to report the shitposter up there. if a couple people report him, he`s gone

We are literally becoming reddit 2.0. Can't downvote so just report anything you disagree with.
>>
>>257991463
Just checked Amazon and it's available here in Ireland to. That sucks, I already got it digitally.
>>
File: _ripley-powerloader.jpg (50KB, 420x390px) Image search: [Google]
_ripley-powerloader.jpg
50KB, 420x390px
>>257976668
So you bought a xBone just to play Ryse since ghosts is available for 360?

Can't tell if bait or just retarded.
>>
>>257990981
It's all a learning experience bro no matter what happens.
>>
>>257991184
Yeah. That's all i'm doing right now, trying to be calm. Having a nice drink and all. I've never been a dick or douche to her, in anyway. She's pretty much the perfect girl to me. Just hoping she has mutual feelings about that. I know she has very bad commitment issues. To the point where she hasn't been with any guy longer than 3 months because she doesn't want to be with one guy forever. Obviously i've lasted longer. Really just want her to be happy, if she's not in the relationship than I want her to be. Somehow.
>>
>>257991596

We just can't believe it, 90% if a x1 console is posted to start a thread it immediately, well you know. This is, just.........nice
>>
>>257991490
can not find it in my Sharp Aqous menu, maybe I should just update the drivers... they are over one year old.
>>
>>257991026
not bad but I really don't like buying a lot of games at launch because my experience with consoles has been that the launch games are almost never worth revisiting more than a year into a system

Only physical PS4 game I have is Infamous, got Outlast, Killzone, and a few other cheap downloadables as well on the HDD
>>
>>257991609
I generally think this is immoral for 4chinz
>>
>>257991026
Hows tomb raider on the xb1? I have the 360 version and it looks really neat. Kind of reminds me of dead space in a way, great visuals, collect and hunt stuff and upgrade your shit while stuff tries to kill you, I loved it but I bet it's amazing on the boner.

I also got trials fusion on the 360 and I didn't realise it had no MP, is it any different on xb1?
>>
>>257991694

Ah, I didn't know either, I was browing in store one day, and bam! I gotta get this!

Also anyone play thief, thinking of getting it, since it's only $30 now

www.amazon.ca/Square-Enix-662248913391-Thief-Xbox/dp/B00GWFWH6C/ref=sr_1_21?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1407462562&sr=1-21&keywords=xbox+one
>>
>>257991026
Man, Watchdogs was such a dissappointment, everything felt lazy, the ending was shit, your never bang badboy17, and the "special" side missions were bland as shit. I regret paying for that game
>>
>>257991914
One of my TVs is an aquos, if you hit the menu button there's a picture mode option in the display settings, I just leave mine on game all the time
>>
>>257991930

I only have Killzone for Ps4, I was with 360 last gen so I stuck with it, time invested in with achivements, LIVE, xbox forums, the controller etc
>>
>>257991930
I got 360 at launch with king kong, perfect dark zero and kameo... Yeah. Bad times. Kameo was fun though.
>>
>>257991609
Not really. This is a nice relaxing thread. It's going well and we have people who prefer all kinds of consoles in here. Why would we want it ruined?
>>
>>257991745
I bought the Bone because it was just 150 bucks and wanted a new console for my new TV. Exclusives are rare yet, but I am still having fun with it, even if it is just a Multimedia Machine yet.
>>
>>257991814
Sony sent me
>>
>>257991976

>badboy17

He is such a bro character, and the saving grace of that mediocre game
>>
>>257991745
He bought it with his girlfriend. He bought it for a few reasons, it came with those games.

>>257991750
Yeah I know. This thread really helped relax me tonight. Nice just to talk to people. Sometimes forget that you all are other people.
>>
>>257992184
How did you get a xbone for 150 dollars?

Microshit must be hurting.
>>
>>257991974
If you have the cash, I guess. I'd say it's worth $20 top, especially if you liked the older games.
>>
>>257991930
I have a lot of digital games now. Never thought I would for my PS4. There have been a lot of great sales and all though.
>>
>>257992112
Last gen I had all 3 consoles by mid 2007 and decided to go PS4 first this generation because it was cheaper and I liked the look of the hardware and the promise of better graphics. I was also already a PS+ subscriber because of the PS3 and I haven't paid for Gold since 2010 so it made the decision easier.

I also have a lot more trophies than achievements, but I don't really care about either.
>>257992114
One of my friends last gen got a PS3 the first week and he bought a bunch of shitty multiplatforms that were horrible compared to the 360 versions. I got a 360 a few months later and made fun of him for it a lot. I didn't own a PS3 game until Uncharted game out in late 2007. (only Blu-rays lol)
>>
>>257992439
I was also thinking about buying it. Saw it for like $17 the other week. Was really debating on getting it for Ps4.
>>
>>257992301
Read the thread.

>was 300, split with gf, so 150 each
>>
>>257992274
First time a /v/ thread I started succeeded,
>>
>>257977536
>kinect verion for 300 bucks
fugg, was it used or what? that's a pretty bitchin deal
>>
>>257992620
It was a cheap Blu-ray player though! that's not bad at all. I got my 360 at launch and didn't get my ps3 till 2007. Also got my Wii at launch. Sat outside for like two days for it, only console i'll ever do that for. Went Ps4 first this gen because I also have more games for it, and Sony always pulls some great exclusives out of their ass. Microsoft is shaping up rather nicely. Can't wait for E3 next year though, I feel like that is when we will see some huge bombshells.

I mean it should be enough time (lets say 3 years) for all the first party studios to really bring some stuff out, right?
>>
>>257993009
2 months old, from a friend. Only downside is the automatic kinect login shit does not work. And my password is way too long.
>>
>>257992771
It's alright. That's just it though, and on top of that it's nothing like the older games. It really just comes down to what you think it's worth and if you enjoy it though.
>>
File: 1390447359907.png (201KB, 1013x767px) Image search: [Google]
1390447359907.png
201KB, 1013x767px
>>257992831
>tfw no gf
>>
>>257993125
Destiny will be a good timesink till more exlusivies or goot multiplats come out.
>>
>>257993182
Just make it remember your password or enable auto sign in.
>>
>>257992114

Hey let's not forget about Condemned.

Probably one of may favorite launch titles, I remember back in 2005 playing it at the local small gameshop. Didn't get my own 360 till 2008, and I played the shit outta that glorious game
>>
>>257993125
Once PS3/360 support is killed we'll start to see more "must have" PS4/One games. I'm tired of the "definitive" versions of last-gen games.
>>257993182
>automatic kinect login shit does not work
Do you mean that as an issue with your system specifically or the Xbox One in general?
>>
>>257993245
Work out, be confident, everything else comes alone
>>
>>257993227

>It's alright

Ya modern square is really going in the wrong direction
>>
>>257993002
I've never had one succeed.
This is pretty fun, wish we could have a civil thread once a night. or every few days.
Been playing Disgaea 4 on my vita. Love the series, but there is so much grinding. Didn't play the game on Ps3.
>>
>>257992831
>spending 150 to play cod and ryse
why is he on a website about video games if he doesnt like video games?
>>
>>257993487
I guess it is a general Problem. If I start the bone with "xbox turn on, it says after 10 sec: cant login, use controller to log in, if i go on "you did not recognize me, i fill in my pw and instantly it aknowledges my face as the account holder... and after restarting the xbox... the problem starts again.
>>
>>257976668
>playing
Already finished Guacamelee and Wolfenstein. Waiting for Metro Redux since I missed both games last gen
>Buying
Metro Redux
Sunset Overdrive
The Evil Within (maybe)
Master Chief Collection
>Enjoying
Nothing since I'm currently working on my 3ds backlog
>>
>>257993564
A friend is still dragging me to buy a Vita for Soul Sacrifice, but I won't drop over 200 bucks for a single game.

First off I should finally get to play through my backlog again tomorrow. And be an edgy cool guy and post the videos on youtube
>>
>>257993563
>Ya modern square is really going in the wrong direction
Pretty much. They just make stuff that's alright cheap 2nd hand a few months down the road lately.
>>
>>257993791

Damn, that sucks, haven't had those issues

Even when I walk away and the screen dims, I come back and walk infront of the camera and bing! it's light back up
>>
>>257993227
That sucks. I mainly wanted it because it was a "AAA" game for so cheap already, and I really enjoyed the older games.

>>257993330
My dad grew up playing games...like I mean he had pong when it came out on consoles and all. Has all the old systems, gave them to me growing up, I mean some things you'd never have heard of. He used to play in fighting tournaments, do that insane stuff, like Devil May Cry on the hardest difficulty. Well he's getting older, obviously settling down on that, getting more into shooters and what not. Playing Battlefield. Got him to play Towerfall Ascension lately. Recently started spending more and more time with me. Had no idea why. Find out hes really sick and won't be around much longer. Miss the days of playing Nintendo 64 Goldeneye, and games like that together. I showed him Destiny when it was announced and he had no hype for it at all. Like didn't even want to look at the game. Trying to find some stuff to play with him on new systems, and last week he came to me and said. "You were interested in Destiny right? Well I preordered a copy for you and I for Ps4 so we can play together.". Going to be one of the last things I get to do with my dad so I really hope the game is something amazing. It's a game i'll never get rid of even if it does suck for some reason.
>>
>>257993789
Why are you here if you do not like the thread? And spending 150 for a X1 should be worth it over time. Even for some evening youtube music listening. Do not need to turn the PC on and stuff.
>>
>tfw called in sick to play some games
Feels good.
>>
>>257994234
Sorry for hearing that about your dad. But be happy to share a hobby with him. My father is a huger diver and me also. But he can not even aknowledge any game I play, the only one he likes is one old Gameboy game called Navy Seals.

Enjoy the time. And make it count.
>>
>>257994234
My dad played NES and Doom a lot but quit around around the mid 90s. I still show him games every once in awhile because he's mildly interested so I brought my PS4 over to my parent's house and showed him P.T.

His reaction was hilarious, he was blown away by how far graphics have progressed and didn't think it was real at first.
>>
>>257994279
>semester break
>5am, started a successful /v/ thread because fuck it. Only need to be awake tomorrow at 1am to get my gf from the substation
>>
>>257994589
I forgot to mention that he also said that he might need to get back into games now that they look like this, which shows that even my dad is a casual faggot.
>>
>>257994042
Yeah. I get why people don't like the vita I really do. But I personally love it.
as i'm sure you can see from psnprofiles.com/zeothedeathgod
I...love JRPGs or RPGs in general for the most part. Always feel like they are more worth the money. I play my vita hours a day because of this. Absolutely was worth the investment for me, but I get why others may think its not.
>>
>>257994234
and yeah, also sorry about your dad. You should take a trip with him somewhere if he is able to travel instead of playing a video game.
>>
>>257994758
So what? At least he's going with technology. Some like to play as a real hoby like diving, soccer or something, others just want to relax after a full day of work with 1-2 hours and afterwards watching TV.
>>
>>257994550
Yeah I will. Had a lot of great memories with my dad growing up.

>>257994589
That sounds really great. My dad was too scared and walked out of the room when I started up P.T. I mean like...the first three hallways. I remember the games I played with him.

His dad was also heavily into electronics and games. Like...he would burn PC games onto blank discs. I remember my dad got Doom. I was really young, and my dad went to bed. I snuck on and played it, was scared. Diablo 2 was one of the first games I sunk tons of hours into and multiple playthroughs. I played SNES and Sega Genesis a lot. Even when I had my 64 I played them more often for some reason.
>>
>>257994747
Free time is goooood.
>>
>>257995125
I was kidding about the casual faggot thing, it would be funny seeing him play video games at all now since it's been close to 20 years since he stopped.

My dad is the only reason I play video games, he raised me on NES, Wolfenstein 3D, and Doom
>>
So, OP is tired and kinda drunk so jeah, let's market myself

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1gjaNB3DymIzKgSzmeVGA/

Do not shitpost in the thread. Shitpost my canal, but I would love to know how I could satisfy /v/'s lust.

I don't know how long this thread will last. But it was nice to have a good thread without shit once in a while.
>>
>>257994979
He is for now. I know in January we are going to Orlando, but thats mainly to spend time with family, siblings and all, going to universal, and disney. Besides that...he is still working. Like he can't do much, but he wants to provide for mom until the end.
>>
>>257984019
>360
>best console last Gen

EL
OH
EL
>>
>>257995505
>>257995505
My parents got me into vidya. Their fault. Brought me a Gameboy for a holiday, the gray ones with the grey-green screen and for elementary school a N64, then it was already too late.
>>
>>257995505
That's what my dad did. I used to watch him when I was younger. Randomly one day when i came home from school, walk into my room, snes and sega genesis are there. "They are yours now, have fun." Didn't want to sleep for a long time.

>>257995551
Goodnight. Hope you manage to sleep well if you are going to bed. Thanks for this thread. It is really nice.
>>
>>257995630
Well at least he still has some time, I understand the desire to leave as much money for your family behind as possible though.

If it was me tho I'd be drunk 24/7 and wasting all of my money
>>
>>257980335
>forum

Not fooling anyone, marketer.
>>
>>257995630
Too late to get a nice life insurance I guess? Anyway, make him proud. He liked vidya, he played it with you. And your story makes me smile a bit. /v/ is such a shithole sometimes. Those moments are rare, where you know the others are real people, with problems and shit too.

Gonna write down your post Number, if I ever get a "crowd" to follow my youtube shit, I will fucking call out to you and greet you, and your dad.
>>
File: 1406257678303.gif (2MB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
1406257678303.gif
2MB, 400x310px
New update will have DLNA support for .mkv's

I'm in heaven
>>
>>257995852
Na, you made me stay awake. Still not finished with my beers. If you want to play some vidya, add nurgle467 on skype.
>>
>>257995946
Yeah. He's been drinking quite a bit more. He does seem to be wasting a bit of money, but also still working. Like I said he bought a PS4 just to play Destiny with me. Wonder if any other good co-op games are coming out in the next year or so. I may get Lego Batman 3 to play with him, he also was a very big comic collector, like still in the plastic and all (the whole death of superman in plastic, a huntress x robin series in plastic). So maybe he would enjoy that. Not sure what else is coming out, he enjoyed Injustice for a bit. He also watches me play Infinite Crisis. Not sure what else would satisfy him game wise though.
>>
File: 1382669309181.gif (978KB, 470x262px) Image search: [Google]
1382669309181.gif
978KB, 470x262px
In on based Xbox One thread

With everyone I've met IRL only the niggers have playstation. Every one of my bros or other people I'd wanna play with have xbox. On PC I'm playing with 25 year old NEETs that live in their grandparents basement and play 16+ hours a day.

I've been all "pc master race" for a while now, but now that I've got my Xbox One im finally excited about gaming again.

Cant wait to play Halo 2 anniversary with all my bros!
>>
>>257996430
Mortality lets everyone waver. Just make it possible to have time for him. Do not regret anything later.
>>
>>257996403
god I hope Sony copies MS and brings back this shit too, it's ridiculous that both machines launched without features their predecessors had
>>
>>257996248
That would be awesome. Thanks a lot. Yeah, it's another reason i'm going into the games industry. I want to make games that were a lot of fun to just pick up and play like when I was younger. Also want to make games I know he would enjoy, and others of course too. There are a lot of people on /v/. Most of us are very similar, obviously we get the people that spam or "troll", but I think it's just a way to fit in and belong.
All come from different roads in life, but we all come here for a reason even if we could go anywhere else. That is at least something we have in common. Nice to talk about problems and feel like someone is listening.
>>
>>257996502
Ok, now this smells like marketing, anyway, PC gaming is still fun, but I think console gaming and PC gaming are different, PC gaming is for heavy stuff, or chilling in skype with a few RL mates and playing some shit.

Console is there for relaxxing and having a comfy time
>>
>>257982568
>I miss the beta
I was thinking about this earlier. I don't miss Destiny AT ALL. Cemented my decision to pass on it
>>
>>257996410
For what? Like what systems or games? don't have a Xbox One yet
>>
>>257996776
Like I said, you have my skypename, if you wanna play or something, add me. It's nice to find cool people in this shithole
>>
>>257996691
Yeah I won't. Actually going to spend time with him in the morning. Not sure what, I know we are going out for lunch.
>>
>>257996931
I was hyped at first when Sony randomly sent me an invite to the alpha but as I played the beta more I quickly lost interest. Maybe if a bunch of friends buy it I'll get Destiny to play with them, otherwise I'm probably going to pass on it as well.
>>
>>257996932
>>257996932
I have a large steam library and the standard shitposted mobas/stuff

Right now I am open for everything
>>
>>257997201
Also heard that, Destiny is only fun if you play it with friends. I guess it is kinda similar to Borderlands or Halo in this way, playing the campaign in Multiplayer was always a blast
>>
So, thread is dying guys. It was nice. Cheers mates. vernsle Picture

And >>257995630, I will hold my word.
>>
>>257997157
Just added ya.
>>
>>257997201
I played the Alpha literally nonstop. But when the Beta came around stopped playing two days in. Not sure why.

>>257997298
Sweet. Don't have my good computer around, on a laptop. Would be done for MOBAs or something sometime, Have a ton of steam games too (it's over 100 i know). sure we could find something.
>>
File: 1368862596221.jpg (134KB, 446x317px) Image search: [Google]
1368862596221.jpg
134KB, 446x317px
>>257996925

>Xbox
I either get on xbox live and instantly party chat up with friends that are online, or family/friends can come over and we can chill on couch and game all night together.

>PC
Sit alone in my dark room on computer chair on a teamspeak server filled with nerd raging overclocking basement dwellers

PC is obviously better for playing FPS and many other games not possible on console. But man the player interactions I have and people I play with are more fun on console.
>>
So marketers now tell each other sad stories while playing the friendly oldschool dudebro card to try to touch people's feelings. The marketing team is really learning.
>>
>>257999219
Depends, noone of my RL friends have a bone yet, but we're always in Skype, playing lol, csgo or starcraft or whatever. But nothing beats the comfyness of a couch and a controller + bigass screen
>>
>>257999697
If you say so.
>>
>>257999219
>tfw havent played split screen in like 3 years
>>
>>257999219
So the online people you chat with on the Xbox has this cool friendly persona over them while the online people on PC are this bad thing and you now supposedly even did yourself in the dark only when playing PC.

Just two questions:
How much per hour and where do I sign up?
>>
File: 1397980148106.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1397980148106.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
based xbro thread
>>
Honestly... I've been playing Crimson dragon. It's easily a 6.5/10 or a 7 if you feel generous. But I like it. Once you get the handle of the shitty camera and the way the dragons handle, it's really addicting. Fun free game. Thanks
>>
File: 1406866551986.png (15KB, 350x352px) Image search: [Google]
1406866551986.png
15KB, 350x352px
>>258000795
>>
File: 1406527890791.png (68KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
1406527890791.png
68KB, 295x295px
>>258000795
fuck off
>>
>>258001036
Crimson dragon was shit. Crappy mobile f2p game design, brain dead gameplay. It was a slap in the face to real Panzer Dragoon fans.
>>
File: 1404688861034.jpg (10KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
1404688861034.jpg
10KB, 261x192px
>>258000795
>>
>>257976668
>buying Xbox One and not searching about problems with it

Bro tip: keep the warranty at hand to replace controllers and consoles anytime.
And don't panic if the controller keeps disconnecting all the time, that's just Micro$oft being Micro$oft... they even couldn't make a console able to keep the controller connected without a wire.
>>
>>258001219
I love panzer dragoon. Yeah if you look at it that way it really sucks. But if you look at it as a launch title that is now free it's not horrible. Hopefully Crimson dragon two will not be a rushed ported mess
>>
>>258000795
This post.
It's the honest truth.
>>
>>258001356
I just reported you too, that's a banned macro and you are impersonating a mob which is a violation of global rule #45 and federation law. Have fun at your execution bitch.
>>
File: 13435446576.png (405KB, 854x475px) Image search: [Google]
13435446576.png
405KB, 854x475px
After watching all the Horizon 2 stuff, it may be my most anticipated game this year.
>>
>>258001356
>announcing reports
>RIGHT after you were called underage
Oh joy, he was right.
>>
>>258001984
>even having a "reported" reaction image

making the most of his summer vacation
>>
threads done, shitposters arrived,
>>
>>258002456
I'd say the OP probably has that honor
>>
I like to jack off little boys.
>>
File: 14323424.jpg (186KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
14323424.jpg
186KB, 1280x720px
>>258002508
Eh, guess I'll dump some images.
>>
>>258002508
welp abandon
>>
File: 135334343.jpg (454KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
135334343.jpg
454KB, 1920x1080px
>>258002818
>>
>>257982773
You mean Halo 2 has been on the PC for years. Halo 3 isn't on the PC.
>>
File: 22345345423.jpg (235KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
22345345423.jpg
235KB, 1920x1080px
>>258002960
>>
File: 13544535342.jpg (397KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
13544535342.jpg
397KB, 1920x1080px
>>258003152
>>
>>258002508
Well i'm back. Sonygger here that was posting for quite a while. The OP and a few others that started the thread went to bed it seems.
>>
>>258001219
Panzer Dragoon was always shit
>>
>>258003626
Your taste is in your ass. Panzer Dragoon Zwei is the greatest game ever made it I'll rape anyone who disagrees.
>>
File: d4_4.jpg (384KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
d4_4.jpg
384KB, 1920x1080px
>>258003503
>>
>>257986164
Double Helix knows shit about survival horror, but knows a ton of shit about fighting games.

And god damn it, that fucking intro song gets me pumped up every time.

http://youtu.be/JAb5SasJ2Y4
>>
Wow, an Xbone thread with minimal shot posting. I'm shocked, and happy because I just bought the console a few weeks ago with PvZ and. 2nd controller. I had a Gamestop coupon that takes 50 bucks off any product so I used it on the console without Kinect. So far, having a blast with my brother in PvZ. He's only 11 so this is his first shooter and it's perfect for him since he loves the original PvZ.

I also got the free games Crimson Dragon and Strike Suit Zero, and they're pretty cool but not something I'll probably invest too much time in. Looking forward to Sunset Overdrive and Scalebound.

Is Titanfall worth playing? I've been thinking about trying that one for a while.
>>
buying mine this winter
I hope /v/ has master chief threads when that shit drops
>>
>>258004376
You know it will. I'm hoping for a /v/ car club in Horizon 2. A club can have 1000 people apparently.
>>
>>258004567
>More players than actual Xbone owners

That's pretty forward/wishful thinking of them.
>>
I've been maining BF4 in my bone since launch. It definitely had some hiccups, but nowhere near what people made them out to be. I have had zero issues for months.

I'm most hyped for MCC, Destiny, Horizons2, and a few more. I'm crazy hyped for Silent Hills and I wish they would fucking announce that shit as multiplat. Considering it was never billed as a PS exclusive, I'd say the chances are very high with worse case scenario being timed exclusive.
>>
File: cp2.jpg (25KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
cp2.jpg
25KB, 768x768px
>>258006109
>mainlining BF
>excited for destiny
>worse case scenario
>>
>scroll through thread
>keep expecting shill accusationans
>actually the most civilized thread I've seen on /v/ in awhile

You're okay, x-bros.
>>
>>258006669
delete this
>>
Going to pay off my Destiny CE tomorrow and also pre-order NHL 15.

I also plan on getting MCC, Far Cry 4 (but I have a nagging feeling it is getting delayed), Sunset Overdrive, maybe Ass Creed, and a few others I can't remember off the top of my head for the rest of this year
>>
>>258007678
I don't know how bro, I'm sorry I embarrassed you <@80(~
>>
would it be wise for me to purchase an Xbone? I own a PS4 and gaming PC, but god damn those exclusives look fun. Sunset Overdrive in particular for me. I played KI at a bro's house the other day, also loved the hell out of it. MCC looks great too. Multiplats-wise I'm wondering if it's worth it.

If it means anything, I was 360/PC all of last gen, and Xbox is where all my friends are at.

What do you say Xbros?
>>
ScreamRide piqued my interest at Gamescom, hopefully Frontier delivers.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.