[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Titanfall flop, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 21

File: Titanfall_Boxart.jpg (98KB, 550x712px) Image search: [Google]
Titanfall_Boxart.jpg
98KB, 550x712px
Why did Titanfall flop, /v/?
>>
Are you really asking this?
>>
I personally liked the game conceptually but everyone's telling me that Titanfall just rehashes something Mechwarrior did.

Don't know if that's true.
>>
/v/ has a strange definition of flop considering it sold millions of copies and it became the top seller for months.
>>
We've had this thread 50 fucking times already

>6v6
>No Titan/Pilot cosmetic customization
>Private Lobbies weren't available at launch
>Season Pass
>$20 3-map map packs
>No single-player campaign,yet it's full-price
Oh and probably the biggest reason
>Origin
>>
>>257716120
Yes but the online mode is dead in spite of that.

And online is absolutely the way to gauge how well the game did in this case because no one is just "playing it offline". If you put the game in the drive, you're going online, period.
>>
I don't even know what is a hit or flop anymore. I didn't buy it because it was boring. It was technically fine but after the beta ended why would I play anymore? Plus it was way too easy. I was top 3 about 90% of the time, and MVP about 75% I think in the end.
>>
Lack of content and shitty matchmaking
>>
>>257716221
Pretty sure this is only the 14th time I've posted it
>>
File: gator.jpg (59KB, 603x403px) Image search: [Google]
gator.jpg
59KB, 603x403px
>>257716254

It's all about expectations m8
>>
>>257716254
It had a AAA budget, though. These games need to sell millions just to break even
>>
File: titanfail vs renegade x.png (170KB, 1186x1003px) Image search: [Google]
titanfail vs renegade x.png
170KB, 1186x1003px
>>
>>257715896
>Titanfall comes out
>"SHITTY COD CLONE CASUALIZED SLOW AI FARMING GAME"
>Comes out and is fucking awesome, yet 99% of everyone who plays it doesn't have a fucking clue how to play the game, they completely overlook the high speed movement, extremely high mobility, the more exotic weapons, the asymmetric depth, and their stupid fucking uninformed opinions are the ones that get spread around

Plus it's Origin and Xbox One exclusive. That's why it flopped.
>>
It flopped? I play daily and know many others who do as well. I find it very fun. Hasn't it sold 2 million copies too? Hardly a flop for a first foray into a new IP.
>>
>>257716462
What the fuck is Renegade X? Is it another attempt to use /v/ to manufacture a hit after it worked so well for Minecraft?
>>
>>257716478
>Comes out and is fucking awesome
Normally I'd assume someone like this is some shitty EA marketer but since the game is done selling, it is disturbing to know this person actually liked titanfail.
>>
File: liked-titanfall.png (52KB, 433x151px) Image search: [Google]
liked-titanfall.png
52KB, 433x151px
>>257716670
I also liked Titanfall
>>
>>257716478
This is actually really close to the truth.
Most people hopped onto Titanfall and kept running on the ground with the suppressed R101, completely ignoring the fact that you can fucking run on walls, double jump, stim up to increase speed, etc.
>>
>>257716576
>Is it another attempt to use /v/ to manufacture a hit
Do not negatively comment on things you do not understand.
>>
>>257716670
>their stupid fucking uninformed opinions are the ones that get spread around
>>
>>257716670
I love Titanfall!
You're probably just shit at it.
>>
File: 1confuseeeeee.jpg (19KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1confuseeeeee.jpg
19KB, 200x200px
>>257716728
>has origin
>>
>>257716846
how does gabe's cock taste
>>
>>257716826
>don't like something? you're shit at it!
That's some halofag logic there.
>>
File: 1407298518784.png (5KB, 226x256px) Image search: [Google]
1407298518784.png
5KB, 226x256px
Hmm... I guess Titanfall did well enough for CoD to completely copy it. I guess it's just a coincidence that you have invisibility, double jumps, see through wall ability and the ability to drop robots on the map from time to time in AW. Add wallrunning and it's a 100% copy of Titanfall.

But wallrunning is something that is actually hard to implement, so not this year I guess.
>>
Why did it flop? Mostly being XBone and Origin.

I don't even like CoD, but Titanfall is pretty fucking fun for a competitive game. Hopeful a sequel will add more content, and possibly a single player, or co-operative mode.

>>257716670
Try playing it. Just don't pay full price for it. It's actually really fun and engaging.
>>
File: steamgames.png (35KB, 147x292px) Image search: [Google]
steamgames.png
35KB, 147x292px
>>257716846
I have Steam too.
>>
>>257716938
It's pretty applicable to Titanfall though since a lot of the people who dislike it are legitimately playing it wrong due to years of conditioning from other FPS games.
>>
Titanfall was fucking awesome BUT you got tired of doing the same shit over and over with no special reward cause of it.
All Titan fights was about who could throw back enough of the other ones bullets till someone died.

I dont know man, you just got tired of playing it even if it was great.
>>
File: 1computaa2.jpg (9KB, 282x234px) Image search: [Google]
1computaa2.jpg
9KB, 282x234px
>>257716935
>don't like origin? You're a valvedrone!
That's some sonygger logic there.
>>
File: demi-lovato.jpg (177KB, 431x594px) Image search: [Google]
demi-lovato.jpg
177KB, 431x594px
>>257715896

>2 million on xbone alone
>same as the best selling PS4 game (a platform that sold 10 million units)

>flop

top kek
>>
>>257716940
People comments make me laugh.

>Looks like AW copied Titanfall
>WELL TITANFALL COPIED COD SO THERE
Sad they are not intelligent enough to find out that it's made not only by ex CoD developers, but the ones responsible for all the good CoD games including the one responsible for making CoD the hit it is today.
>>
>>257717064
Nice deflection. It's not like steam is a botnet or malicious software or anything.
>>
>>257716938
No, you probably turned on the game, ran around maps on the ground and tried to kill grunts with your R101 noob-friendly rifle. If you took some time to play the tutorial and learn a bit more about the game's mechanics, you'd have been more successful and maybe you wouldn't hate the game :^)
>>
>>257717064
Trip fagging isn't enough for you, you also need to post reaction images every time?

Go play some vidya games or something fagget.
>>
>>257716940
This is true too. The games are very similar in terms of features, but CoD will remain a campfest, lagfest and quickscopefest where everyone seeks out and abuses the most overpowered strategy/gun without taking a moment to care about fun in their game.

In Titanfall, there are very few overpowered strats as every aspect of the game is balanced.
>>
>>257715896
my buddy has it on xbone and I thought it was a lot of fun. Wish it had split-screen. It's fast and is an interesting, yet grounded evolution of the CoD multiplayer, which I have enjoyed after a certain number of beers and joints.

I mean, I don't play that shit on my own, but if someone invites me into their home and wants to share their vija with me, they could do worse.

However, Pikmin 3 is much, much better than Titanfart.
>>
>>257716729
This.

I watch people stream the game sometimes and just see them play like it's a call of duty game.
Then some of them complain saying, "it's just call of duty with mechs". Sometimes they dont even drop their titans til the last 3 minutes of the game.
>>
Game just had no depth, plain and simple. I played it when they had the free 48 hour thing and was over it after the first day, it was fun but the gameplay literally just amounts to running around until you get the drop on someone, aiming down the sight and shooting until they're dead.
>>
File: 20140108235036a0dog1g3f1f5i6em.jpg (64KB, 640x987px) Image search: [Google]
20140108235036a0dog1g3f1f5i6em.jpg
64KB, 640x987px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic0lWwZ8Q8U

I can't wait for Titanfall 2 on next-gen only made with Source 2 engine.
>>
>>257717184
I was shocked by how many people don't even seem to know how to play the game. The game gives you a great tutorial that teaches you how to do everything, yet I've run into lots of people that just go full retard and don't know what to do if you board their titan. Others just sit around trying to camp in corners, and realize they don't get any points doing that since everyone else is around killing grunts and calling in titans.
>>
It failed on PC because 6v6 and fucking Origin. Most people didn't even realize it was on PC.
>>
DLC worth it on Xbone? I think the maps look pretty cool, but I don't really want to drop that much money if people aren't even playing them.
>>
>>257717523
I love watching ignorant pilots squirm and run in circles in their Titan when I rodeo them. The tutorial really is fantastic and I was able to teach my friend how to play efficiently within a couple of days.

>>257717443
People are stupid, what can I say?
I'll be the first to hop in my Stryder and arc cannon all of their stupid faces while they shoot at my Titan with their suppressed assault rifle.
>>
>>257717491
How would that make a difference? You realize Source 2's improvements are 99% focused on expanding the content creation tools, right? It's not like a game running on Source 2 is going to look or function significantly different than a game running on Source 1.
>>
>>257717335
>In Titanfall, there are very few overpowered strats as every aspect of the game is balanced.

>Satchel Charge
>Carbine
>Smartgun

NOPE.GIF
>>
>>257717184
I never said anything bad about Titanfall. All I did was comment on how someone downloaded origin, and then say your retorts reminded me of other fanbases.

I never played the game myself, so I really can't badmouth or hate it.

So settle down there kiddo and take a chill pill.
>>
File: v - Video Games.png (315KB, 1262x905px) Image search: [Google]
v - Video Games.png
315KB, 1262x905px
Why does /v/ flop, /v/?
>>
>>257717820
Oh, yeah, forgot

>Instant Titan (INSTANT WIN) burncards
>>
File: oh.png (158KB, 826x318px) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
158KB, 826x318px
>>257717726
Oh, sorry Gabe. I didn't know that fact. I just assumed you guys at Valve would make the graphics better too since it's been like 10 years, heh.
>>
>>257716221
>>No Titan/Pilot cosmetic customization

This is a good thing, if you wanna play dressup or have 420 BLAZE IT written on your gun get the fuck out.
>>
the games fun as hell, it just didn't have enough game modes or content to stay interesting.

the guns are nicely balanced and each has a role but a few more would have been nice, fucking satchel charges, which were impossible to avoid because of the explosion radius

desperately needed more game modes, private lobbies needed more customization options

needed more customization options, i know they added in some in a recent patch for titans, should have been in at launch

campaign mode was useless and pathetic, scrap it and go back to single player, which probably would have turned out awesome

felt like they rushed this out because they were running out of funds, which they were according to that documentary. the lawsuit also almost broke them in half

titanfall 2 will probably fix alot of shit that people had problems with, now that they got a solid foundation to build off and income from the first game

origin really isnt that bad anymore, get over it already, it took steam years before it was just decent and they both use the same ram usage for me and steam still sucks shit for customer service and has some of the worst policies for it, at least the indian fucks on origin will bend over backwords and refund me anytime i want
>>
>>257717704
>match starts
>scrubs run into corners of rooms hoping people will run by
>nobody ever does

>I start running around killing grunts and spectres
>Use burn card to find where enemy team is camping in corners
>Turn invisible and kill them
>Drop Titan a few minutes before enemy scrubs can
>decimate the rest of the match

Also they don't understand they need to get behind cover with titans and restore shields. Everyone always tries to tank enemies with strider titans, I just don't understand what they are doing. Even better
>They have nuclear
>Run out of health
>They run right next to me hoping to explode
>Just melee and kill their pilot, with the titan just crumbling into pieces.
lel
>>
>>257717335
I would agree that it's fairly well balanced in general. Most matches I played always ended really close in score.
>>
>>257718098
>EA marketer confirmed

Titanfall is an unbalanced piece of shit, and its matchmaking is so fucked that games rarely end up being close
>>
>>257717820
>>257717951
Satchels were nerfed and definitely can't be considered overpowered anymore. The Carbine is just a noob's weapon, there's one in every game. It is very annoying and one of the only things I'd consider overpowered.

You must be joking or stupid if you think the smart pistol is overpowered. I told my friend about it and he had the same reaction, so I told him to try it if he thinks it's so OP. He played a round of attrition and couldn't kill a single pilot outside of his Titan. Granted, he's not very good at the game but the SP is definitely not OP.

Spare Titan burn cards aren't really overpowered either. If you're good, you can easily counter that with some stealthy gameplay leading up to said Titan's destruction via rodeo. Their team may get a 30~ point lead in the beginning, but again, if you're good, that's nothing one can't come back from.

>>257717839
Shut up tripfaggot, you're a pathetic and useless downie who should kill himself

>>257718098
It is extremely balanced. Every gun has a purpose and every perk has its own niche use.

>>257718095
Terminations are so fucking fun.
That strat you mentioned is a common one and a damn good one. Lots of people don't know what they're doing in their Titan, but for those who can dominate in theirs, getting it quickly is important.
>>
>>257717820
Are you kidding? Satchel isn't that good. Consider how big the map is, placing it isn't very helpful. And in the time you place it and detonate it, you could of just killed the enemy instead. Most people do it because it's fun, and makes them feel pro.
>Carbine
All guns are balanced really well. CAR is powerful, but has shit range. Standard 101 (or whatever) is decent all around. Theirs that tri burst rifle which is good at range, poor up close.
>Smartgun
haha no. That gun is pretty crap actually, and only fun to goof around with. It takes way to long to lock onto enemy pilots (even with attachment), and takes twice as long if they are clocked. Instead of wasting 3-5 seconds for a lock on, you could just kill them instantly with any other gun.

I'll say again though, it's a lot of fun to play with. It's just not that amazing. I do like the gameplay change it brings since there is a bigger focus with running around and jumping.
>>
File: Titanfall 6v6 explanation.png (419KB, 1866x258px) Image search: [Google]
Titanfall 6v6 explanation.png
419KB, 1866x258px
>>257715896
It didn't flop, but it wasn't a huge success either. It was just an "average" release for EA, but it did do well enough to boost their Q2 profits.
Most of /v/ are incredibly misinformed about the game. The ones who never played it simply parrot the same shit over and over again, those few who did that shit on it are typically fairly bad players who play it like its CoD instead of an arena-like FPS.
There are legitimate criticisms of it, of course. But none of them are the typical shit /v/ goes on about.

It has very strong core gameplay, and is very well balanced considering its basic premise is Humans vs Mechs. It may seem to lack weapons, but when you think about it it's not that bad since the weapons aren't simply reskins with minor attribute changes like in Battlefield of Call of Duty.
It could have done with a few more titan weapons, though. It's well balanced as it currently is, but I would have liked to see some of the concept weapons that never made it into the final game (there was a titan shotgun, for example).
There are 15 maps, which is more than most other shooters these days (for comparison, BF4 had 10 maps on launch) and they've got alright variety. The DLC is a massive rip-off, being 3 maps for $10, but that can be said for every shooter's DLC packs these days.
At launch everyone was playing it like Call of Duty with double jumping, but after about a month or so the PC playerbase properly learned how it is meant to be played. You go fast or you die, simple as that. A slow pilot is a dead pilot, either killed by a pilot going fast or getting obliterated by a titan.

If you can get it for $30 or less, I highly recommend it.

Pic related for anyone complaining about 6v6.
>>
File: eMSeSna.jpg (561KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
eMSeSna.jpg
561KB, 1920x1080px
>>257718039
what are you gay gun customization is the shit
>>
File: laughingbitches.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
laughingbitches.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
>>257717443
>MFW I just wall-bounced circles around a guy standing still out in the open on colony trying to hose me down with a spitefire and mid-air karate kicked him in the side of the head when he finally ran out of ammo.
Wish I'd recorded that.
>>
File: 4chan.jpg (162KB, 499x279px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.jpg
162KB, 499x279px
>>257718464
Thank you for your informed post. It's a rarity on these boards.
>>
Titanfail was the only AAA title I bought in years, for full price, and even on release.
I only did because I didnt play shit for like 6 months beforehand and was free for an entire weekend of doing nothing.

Absolute regret.
I thought I might as well go all the way if I feed the jew for once and god damn this piece of shit game.

Yes, the core mechanics are good, but they fucked up everything else.
The small codlike maps, the titans essentially just like you are 30 meters tall and nothing else.
And especially the massive lack of maps and game modes.

They also should suck off themselves for not making CTF the main gamemode, pushing TDM is like as retarded as you can get and CTF is where the core mechanics shine.

When the first DLC came with that whopping ridiculous jew ass THREE fucking maps - and the removal of CTF for like a week, already nobody was playing the game, sometimes it took 20 minutes for a ctf to be put together, if at all.

Theres also no protection against cheating, no report function or anything so its chock full of aimbotting now.
Also "generations", yeah, wiping my weapons just so I can get them again, thats the fucking way.
>>
File: willywonka.jpg (44KB, 261x221px) Image search: [Google]
willywonka.jpg
44KB, 261x221px
>>257718397
>Shut up tripfaggot, you're a pathetic and useless downie who should kill himself
Amazing counter argument.
>>
>>257718434
>Satchel isn't that good.

Not anymore, no, but before they fixed it the satchel was ridiculous.
>>
>>257718397
Satchels are even more OP now. Before, it was risk/reward as to whether you'd blow yourself up. Now they're just easy kills. Grenades are hilariously underpowered too.

Smartpistol is retardedfly overpowered and cheap. I'm MVP every time with Smart Pistol.

If you have a spare titan burncard, your team should win *every* time. It's effectively a 40 point advantage at the start of the round.
>>
>>257718464
Complaining about 6v6 is just dumb. It would feel too crowded with any more.

It's nice since you can run around and stuff without instantly getting killed because there is 12 other assholes on the enemy team just camping. Also with more than 6 jumping on enemy pilots would be impossible, there would always be someone to just shoot you down.

Even with 6v6 you constantly run into enemies. It's not like you run around for 5 minutes. The maps may be big, but because people are jumping around in the sky you can easily see them from a distance.
>>
>>257716221
The maps are $10.
>>
>>257718434
>Are you kidding? Satchel isn't that good. Consider how big the map is, placing it isn't very helpful
You're an idiot. Satchels destroy Titans comedically easily. Use them when you're ejecting from a Titan and you'll get a kill every time.

Compare then with grenades, which are fucking useless.
>>
>>257717820
>Smartgun
>Complaining about literally the worst primary weapon in the game

It's only good for killing groups of minions and the occasional unaware pilot. In a straight-up fight against another pilot, you will almost always loose.
It's got the LONGEST time-to-kill of ANY weapon in the game, by a VERY large margin.
>>
>>257718916
>>257718817
All this misinformation really reflects the CoD side of Titanfall's community.
>>
Smartpistol is so OP. Jump around like a maniac, never have to aim, run 105% faster than people using rifles, kill any players that are moving before they can aim. Such a shit game mechanic.
>>
>>257719010
Yeah... except I've never played CoD.
>>
>>257719123
holy shit you're retarded
>>
>>257718817
>Satchels are even more OP now

Nope, they're actually a poor choice now. The frag grenades are actually do the same damage and have a wider "damage area", the satchels just have a large lethal area, and even then it's rather small (under two meters).

>Smartpistol is retardedfly overpowered and cheap.

No it isn't, it is only good in Attrition where you can rack up minion kills extremely quickly. In other, non-shit game modes, the Smartpistol is useless.
>>
>>257717064
>>257717839
>>257718687
fuck off tripfag
>I AM IMPORTANT FIGURE IN VEE COMMUNITY SO I NEED A NAME VEE WOULD DIE WITHOUT MY INPUT. LOL PEOPLE GET ANGRY AT ME I TROLLED THEM GUD XDDDD
this is how fucking retarded you are.
>>
>>257719513
>Nope, they're actually a poor choice now. The frag grenades are actually do the same damage and have a wider "damage area", the satchels just have a large lethal area, and even then it's rather small (under two meters).

LOL, no. You must suck at using them. Frags take too long to go off to be useful.

>In other, non-shit game modes,

You mean the completely dead game-modes, right? Impossible to get a game in anything but attrition on PC.
>>
>>257718916
>Satchels destroy Titans comedically easily.

No, they don't. They barely scratch the shields and against the armor itself they do fairly little.
Plus you can only carry three of them. It's better to use your anti-titan weapon instead, the Archer and Mag-Launcher being the most effective from above.

The Arc grenades are FAR more useful ordnance against Titans, as they disrupt the shields and interfere with the Titan's vision.
>>
>>257719513
Every time people hear of the smart pistol they think its OP. They forget the fact that you have to sit and hold a lock on to actual targets to get a kill, for multiple seconds. It's a cool weapon that changes the way you can play, but it's not that great.
>>
>>257719724
>LOL, no. You must suck at using them. Frags take too long to go off to be useful.

What is "cooking grenades"? Besides, the arc grenades are a better choice as they are fantastic for disorientating titans and players.

>You mean the completely dead game-modes, right? Impossible to get a game in anything but attrition on PC.

The fuck are you talking about? There are loads of people playing Hardpoint and Variety Pack.
>>
>>257719809
Exactly. Satchels just aren't that good (I think you only get 2, unless you choose a perk, I may be wrong). The arc grenades are what I normally use (the actual grenades, and not the mines). Hitting a titan with one will cut their shields in half, and disrupt their vision. Hit them with 2 and they lose their shields, very useful to follow up with anti titan weapon, or to help a teammate in a titan.

Also they can kill a pilot with 2 grenades, so not completely useless against pilots, particularly when they are in a room camping.
>>
>>257719815
Typically the people who complain about the smart pistol have never used it, otherwise they'd know that its uses are *very* limited.
>>
>>257716846
Fuck off retard
>>
>>257720149
Arc Grenades are the master race choice.
>>
File: tfall-smartpistol.jpg (239KB, 1500x634px) Image search: [Google]
tfall-smartpistol.jpg
239KB, 1500x634px
>>257720165
Oh, I've used it.
>>
>>257719685
Man, you're pretty fucking mad.
>>
>>257720307
Is that your best game? I've got a 184 attrition point gameplay. I get 120+ points every single round. I think I may be too good at Titanfall, of course not that that means anything.
>>
>>257720307
>level 1 got a icon now
TOP LEL
>>
>>257720307

So?
Give us your smart pistol stats not a single match, first of all, plus its a cowardly weapon, if you want you can exploit it but if people keep falling for that it just means they suck balls.
I often had ridiculous KDRs for no special reason.
>>
>>257720307
>Attrition

Yeah, the one game-mode where it is useful due to its ability to massacre grunts & spectres.
When using it in Hardpoint or CTF it's only useful for getting your titan a little faster. But then you're fucked when you want to go in to cap a hardpoint, since a shotgun/smg user will slaughter you.
>>
The Smartpistol is only ineffective against people who camp in windows, but it's utterly deadly against anyone who moves around. Lrn2Parkour.
>>
How many weapons does Titanfall have?
>>
>>257720930
G2A4 Rifle, Smart Pistol, R101 Carbine, CAR SMG, R97 SMG, Longbow DMR, Kraber, Eva-8 so 8 unless I'm forgetting one or two.
>>
When will moot put IDs on /v/?
>>
>>257720930
Only like 3 you'll ever actually use LOL
>>
>>257720838
>but it's utterly deadly against anyone who moves around. Lrn2Parkour.

Only if they're unaware of you, otherwise the CAR or R-97 will tear you apart.
>>
>>257721021
You're forgetting the Spitfire and all the sidearms.
>>
>>257721127
This isn't true, couldn't be farther from the truth.
Each weapon has a very unique purpose and are all useable.

>>257721021
I missed the Hemlok, oops.
>>
>>257721251
And that one, ha. So 10 weapons.
I guess if you want to count the sidearms, you have the Wingman, the RE45 and the Hammond.
>>
>>257715896
It recieved almost no support from microsoft, maybe Activision threatened them with stopping the timed exclusives of call of duty DLCs if they showed more support towards that game, besides titanfall will go to the ps4 for the next game, so microsoft cared less for it
>>
>>257716249
like nobody or some? I still play space marine online
>>
>>257721084
when he sells 4chan
>>
>>257718086

Someone on this fucking board get its.
>>
>>257720930
>Primary weapons

RC-101C Carbine
Hemlok BF-R
G2A4
R-97
CAR SMG
EVA-8
Longbow DMR
Smart Pistol Mk5
Spitfire LMG
Kraber AP

>Sidearms

RE-45 Autopistol
Hammond P2011
B3 Wingman

>Anti-Titan weapons

Archer heavy rocket
Sidewinder
Mag-Launcher
Charge Rifle

>Ordnance

Frag Grenade
Arc Grenade
Satchel Charge
Arc Mine
>>
>>257721502

When he finally listens you mean, /v/ is such a shithole it needs IDs .
>>
>>257721537
>trying to be all professional
>Mag-Launcher

What a fucking faggot
>>
>>257715896
It didn't. It just wasn't nearly as successful as some hopes.
>>
>>257721517
>>257718086

It was practically just the core of a game that could've been good, obviously released far too early thanks to EA - respawn really fucked themselves in the ass, went from one jew giant to another and somehow expected something different.

If you are buying titanfall 2 after what the first one was you are literally telling EA to keep making shitty half done games for you because you'll buy them.
>>
>trying to unlock the attachments for all the Titan weapons

Truly suffering
>>
File: skeleton welcome to die.jpg (142KB, 422x422px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton welcome to die.jpg
142KB, 422x422px
>>257723000
>Gen 3 Plasma Railgun challenges

You do not know true suffering....
>>
>>257723000
It gets easier each regen with the experience bonus and knowing what you're doing, but some of the regen requirements are torturous
gen 5 gooser springs to mind
>>
>>257723181
I'm not finding those too bad, but that's probably because xbone still has a massive codbabby population stumbling around LTS
>>
>>257723181
>>257723412
I'm trying to get the achievement for unlocking everything. Doing plasma rail gun now and then arc cannon ;_;
>>
File: huuuuuuuuu.gif (11KB, 502x332px) Image search: [Google]
huuuuuuuuu.gif
11KB, 502x332px
>>257717178

>botnet or malicious software

I keep seeing that word but don't see how it applies. What do you mean when you say that?
>>
>>257723685
That one wasn't too bad. Just playing a lot of last Titan standing for the titan weapons. I still can't get pull harder or the fucking kill them all achivements.
>>
>>257723685
My sympathies, guy. Sounds like you could use a friend in these trying times.
>>
>>257723685
The Arc Cannon is actually really good once you figure out how to properly use it.
Try to find groups of enemies, if a pilot is nearby them and you hit a minion with a full or 75% charge, you'll get the pilot too.
I'm told it's fantastic against Titan combat as well, but I haven't been able to perform well with it.
>>
>>257723181

Being someone stupid enough to start grinding the achievements in a game that starts off with "WOW YOU RAN 100 METERS , ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED" must be terrible suffering I really never wish to know.
>>
>>257723875
>>257723875
>Pull Harder
Yeah no, fuck that shit. I hate the plasma railgun.

The evacuation one is one of those 'you better fucking hope you get lucky' things.
>>257724408
I wouldn't know, haven't even used it yet. All I've heard is disdain for it and like 80% of the time I destroy titans using it.
>>
>>257722441
Respawn needed money. it was released prematurely as they were running out of cash. Not really EA's fault.
>>
>>257724408
Arc cannon is good with capacitor against titans. You can charge the cannon just before firing and then pop corners to fire it off.

Also if you use vortex shield, you can vortex cancel the arc cannon animation.
>>
>>257715896
Because combining two mediocre shooters into a multiplayer only game that's fairly small never ends well.
>>
>>257725349
>I'm going to parrot uninformed and misinformed opinions /v/ told me
>>
>>257725110

Hah, as if I would believe that with the ridiculous marketing campaign for it.

Make a good game bitch not a good marketing campaign and THEN you may blame someone else not really it would still be your fault since it would mean your game blew shit
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.