[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts? Will you be picking this up? Whats your favorite 3DS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 630x.jpg (79KB, 630x462px) Image search: [Google]
630x.jpg
79KB, 630x462px
Thoughts? Will you be picking this up? Whats your favorite 3DS design now that we've got yet another one to add to the list?
>>
>>257711540

Already have a 3DS.

I still can't believe they got away with selling it without a charger.
>>
That looks honestly awful.
I'm perfectly happy with my black 3DS XL anyway.
>>
>>257711540
>AC Adapter NOT included
What the fuck?

Also no OP I already have a black 3DS I got at launch.
>>
I've got a black ll so no.
Also it looks awful.
>>
>>257711917
It comes with a full charge and is meant to be disposable.

If you really want to use one past its lifespan and risk all sorts of failure than feel free to pickup an AC adapter on your own.
>>
I might be more into it if it didn't have the fucking logo. It's one thing for the art to look silly upside down, but the words just look retarded.

Additionally, I'd be way more into it if it was original art rather than a grayscale trace of the render for the cover.

I still say the Animal Crossing pop tart is king of designs. Subtle, pretty, and looks good folded or unfolded. Runner up would be Link Between Worlds triforce XL.
>>
Looks trashy. The clashing red and the over detailed art from the box cover ruin it. I'd rather get a normal XL.
>>
>>257711540
>no falcon
>black and white characters with gaudy red background
>no ac adapter for whatever reason

I'm hoping the US gets a better; more simplistic design. Less is more when it comes to special edition consoles. Pic is an example of what not to do.
>>
This is the worst 3DS design since they gave Pikachu nipples.
>>
>no ac adaptor
literally what
>>
>>257712054
Shh. Don't give publishers any ideas
>>
>>257712216
The gold plated D-pad increases electron flow efficiency through the surface contacts allowing low latency input response without digital signal decay that standard plastic d-pads have.
>>
>>257711540
>Will you be picking this up?
Why the fuck would I ?
>>
>>257711897
This. The artwork is way overdone.
>>
File: i have no neck and i must nope.jpg (116KB, 517x685px) Image search: [Google]
i have no neck and i must nope.jpg
116KB, 517x685px
>>257712216
>color coded arrows pointing towards corresponding buttons
>>
I wish it was just a red/black color with the smash logo
>>
File: 938420.png (547KB, 673x788px) Image search: [Google]
938420.png
547KB, 673x788px
>>257711540
Just bought the Dream Team 3DS a week ago. Regretting my purchase now I think.
>>
>>257712830
You should have regretted your purchase the second you purchased it, that thing looks like shit
>>
File: Cryclops.png (193KB, 853x682px) Image search: [Google]
Cryclops.png
193KB, 853x682px
>3DS is slightly busted- works perfectly fine but I can justify an upgrade
>waiting to see the Smash Bros. design since the Link Between Worlds one was great
>this happens
>itsy bitsy thin hope NA gets a different design
>look through available XL colors
>red, blue, and black
>silver and mint are JP only
>orange and turqoise are limited even in JP only
>pink is no longer sold
>have to go with black
>suddenly feel deep sadness that there isn't a ton of colors like there used to be.
>>
>>257712978
>>257712830
bullshit. that is arguably the best design
>>
It's shit, there's too much going on at once in the image, and everything would be upside down when it's being played, including the logo. The best 3DS designs are the simplistic ones, like if it were just the Smash logo, it'd be neat.

Also fuck you stop pre-installing games, I want physical copies.
>>
>>257711897
Yeah.

The XL special editions are really hit and miss.
>>
File: cami-mustard.jpg (109KB, 600x903px) Image search: [Google]
cami-mustard.jpg
109KB, 600x903px
>>257711540

What's wrong with just a red 3DS with the Smash logo?
>>
File: shelley-duvall.jpg (11KB, 180x241px) Image search: [Google]
shelley-duvall.jpg
11KB, 180x241px
>>257714524
>you will never push her leotard to the size, fucking her pussy raw, then contracting some STDs because she fucks disgusting cosplayers at conventions because of her low self esteem brought on by years of bullying in school and from developing from puberty much later than other girls in life even though she was still a qt 9,000 during all those years but really what is she doing with her life now?

Also the Dream Team XL is the best, most classiest design available in the US.
>>
I kind of want an XL when Smash comes out.
I don't really like the look of that one though.

Too bad XL doesn't have MIDNIGHT PURPLE like the normal one does.
>>
I honestly wouldn't mind the gdigital version of the game but the 3DS doesn't look good imho
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.