[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When does Sonic show up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

File: 81qehTT4b9L._SL1500_.jpg (380KB, 1500x1332px) Image search: [Google]
81qehTT4b9L._SL1500_.jpg
380KB, 1500x1332px
When does Sonic show up?
>>
never
>>
>>256217294
he doesn't. sega probably didnt want their kid-friendly mascot in a game all about fan service.
>>
>>256217294
New Game +

But you have to defeat Selvaria the first time you meet her with the Ulala assist.
>>
File: super robot endless tits.gif (421KB, 268x203px) Image search: [Google]
super robot endless tits.gif
421KB, 268x203px
So this game is like Endless Frontier, yeah? Is it worth playing if I liked EF? Because I've mostly just heard bad things about it.
>>
Found it really cheap on a videogame store, is it worth it?
>>
>>256218292
The battles play like endless frontier. The downside is that later stages can be long as hell. It is an improvement from NamcoXCapcom where all enemies had attacks just like the playable characters. Now only the boss enemies do.
>>
FORCED EVASION
>>
>>256218292
Yeah. You have to string moves together, but it's not just with a tap of the button. You have 5 moves and you can choose any order you use them in. There are assists and supers like in Endless Frontier. It's also a lot easier.
>>
>>256218292
It's a pretty slow game, you have over 40 maps to go through and each map can take around 30 minutes past the first 10.

Plus, there are only like, 6 to 8 different attack animations at most for each team, so the novelty of seeing new animations is vastly undermined by how long it is between each new animation you get.

I got through it, had an okay time, but can hardly recommend it to anyone.
>>
>>256218292
I think it's sort of fun, but really exhausting...like I only wanna play a chapter a day really, and mainly just to see new characters. Probably get bored of it once I get everyone.

It isn't as brainless as I first though since there IS some depth to the combat system, but more so simply learning to time your attacks to maximize damage...and it's not really rewarding, mainly you wanna do the most damage to get through the missions.

The story's fun enough, but I find the sex fanservice a bit...too much. All the male character s constantly harass the female characters to the point of it being just creepy. I laugh when Vashyron does it, but then you have people like Ken making lewd remarks and it's weird.

The OG characters are also so anime it fucking hurts. Seriously. The chick in your pic bugs me the most, but she's not as bad as Xiamou who's literally described as an otaku who enjoys anime, manga, videogames, and the internet.
>>
>>256218292
it is bad. it gets repetitive as fuck and the game drags on

>chapter start
>dropped into random stage with characters from different series
>"We dont know each but lets fight together"
>shit loads of enemies on screen
>defeat horde
>boss comes up
>another horde
>boss fight

rinse and repeat for 40 fucking chapters.
>>
Chu! Chu!
TENSHAN BURASTA
>>
>>256218560
but this game doesn't have that
>>
>>256217294
Better question: When does Pac-Man show up?
>>
File: Project_X_Zone_-_Erica.png (466KB, 830x1167px) Image search: [Google]
Project_X_Zone_-_Erica.png
466KB, 830x1167px
>>256218292
It's pretty fun, in my opinion, though it really is one of those games where you just play it in short bursts due to how repetitive it is. And it also introduced me to my waifu.
>>
Where is Eggman?
Where is Segata?
>>
Knowing how to hit criticals in this games makes things a lot easier and quicker
>>
where's klonoa?
>>
WHERE THE FUCK IS TAIKO DRUM
>>
>>256219779
In Namco X Capcom, which conveniently has a translation patch.
>>
File: 1400053623820.jpg (256KB, 588x588px) Image search: [Google]
1400053623820.jpg
256KB, 588x588px
Isn't Lady supposedly in this game?
>>
>>256219483
Best team, best overdrive animation and best theme music during overdrive.

Awesome heal skill too, I always felt like any map they were usable in would be an easy and way quicker map than usual, which was a blessing in such a long ass game...
>>
>>256220039
Yeah, but I've only seen her in cutscenes, I don't think she's a playable character.

I'm at the Valkyria Chronicles intro chapter. Really wanna get Mega Man and Zero already!
>>
>>256220193
She's an assist character, and she shows up the chapter after the VC3 characters are introduced.
>>
>>256220193
you won't get them for a good while. They're like one of the last units to join.

Lady is and Assist character you get later on
>>
>>256217294
>Sakurai Wars
>VC3
hahahaha .. fuck this shit!
Oficial release never...
>>
You know what I hated most about this game? How much the game loves to remove your equips and assists at random 'story' parts whenever the team splits up.
>>
>>256220735
Well, VC3 has a translation patch, and the first four Sakura Wars games have translation guides on GameFAQS. Though, I do agree that them not bringing them over after this is pretty dumb. And also,

>Sakurai Wars
I laughed at that harder than I should have.
>>
>>256220735
what are you even talking about?
>>
>>256220965
Localization issues.
>>
>>256220965
That games never gets a oficial release. Also SW 4 is pure shit
>>
>>256221323
They kind of had to rush it out the door since the Dreamcast was on its last legs.
>>
>>256218539
Yeah, at times WalMart stores have the special edition.
>>
I honestly really liked it, it is a game that I enjoyed doing simple combos and while its not a great srpg its a fun one. I really want them to make a sequel where most of the assists become full character teams with new assist taking their place. Like tron and Princess Devilotte become a team, or Arthur and Lancelot.
>>
>>256218292
Almost every assist character I've used with Haken and Kaguya so far has some kind of comment about Kaguya's breasts.

Neneko asks how she got them
Imca makes a pretty subtle joke about them in reference to big guns
Ulala says she can't show those on TV
Saya makes a cow joke about them

>>256222509
Same here. The thing that makes this a fun game for me is the interactions between all these characters from different worlds and canons and shit.
>>
>>256222509
One thing I liked doing was pairing assist characters with calm themes with units that had intense themes.

>Plowing down BOWs as Chris and Jill while this plays: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J13wmcaLHOE
>>
I was wondering where is Lloyd?
>>
>>256222509
I really wish Nintendo would've thrown their hat into the ring and added some of their more humanoid, Japanese-centric characters. Anyone from Fire Emblem would work. And even though Metroid isn't that popular in Japan, Samus would've been a neat Solo Unit.

Or Konami. One of those companies needs to get in the next game.
>>
>>256223152
Nowhere.

We got Yuri and Estelle.

The previous game, NamcoXCapcom had Stahn, Rutee, and Judas
>>
>>256223349
Why didn't they have Zagi in here as the Vesperia boss, though? They alluded to him in the Tarqaron stage, but aside from that, nothing.
>>
http://nintendoeverything.com/bandai-namco-declined-attack-on-titan-3ds-for-north-america-project-x-zone-sales-much-better-than-expected/
>>
>>256223567
>Bandai Namco also said they would love to see a sequel

I can see Project X Zone becoming a franchise over here in the west, kind of like Super Robot Wars.
>>
File: 1374955047652.jpg (448KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1374955047652.jpg
448KB, 3840x2160px
>Kurt and Riela's special attack is called Localized Assault
>>
>>256223969
Project XX Zone.
>>
>>256223567
Any chance of Chrom confirmed?
>>
>>256224014
We will wait till Project XXX Zone.

Odd, I was expecting Xaiomu as the Namco rep on Kerfflufle.
>>
>>256225936
>Project XXX Zone
>In-game, Xiaomu points out the game's title and tries stripping down, only to be forcibly held back by Reiji.
>>
File: anthonys dad.gif (1MB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
anthonys dad.gif
1MB, 333x250px
>tfw you can't play as X and Zero until about 20 chapters in
>tfw you beat a boss and every chapter says 'haha just kidding you have to kill ALL these nigs' at the end
>>
Who would you add from Nintendo or Konami if they got into the sequel?

Captain Falcon as a Solo Unit is my first choice.
>>
File: neige_hausen_cut.gif (425KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
neige_hausen_cut.gif
425KB, 256x192px
Stil waiting for the EXCEED...
>>
>>256227551
I could see them adding Midna as a solo unit, since they could implement some of her moves from Hyrule Warriors.

From Konami, I'd say have Simon Belmont, if not for the funny support conversations he could have with the Darkstalkers cast.
>>
>>256223567
most people bought into the hype. it was an unexpected localization and people just wanted to support. outside of the fan service and writing the game is shit
>>
>>256228086
>>256228086
I think they'd avoid Zelda, perhaps. At the very least I doubt they'd wanna use Link because it'd be weird seeing him talk...although I guess they could joke and have him be silent. Midna would be a good choice since she's a fan-favorite and would fit.

Fire Emblem, Xenoblade Chronicles, those are the two games that pop into my mind that'd be represented. Especially the latter since it'd be neat to see them meet with the Xenosaga ones.

I actually think they'd probably go for Soma from Castlevania, since he's more "anime". Probably go for Raiden over Snake for that same reason.
>>
>>256228435
If they did decide to put in Raiden, would they use his MGS2 design and character, or MGS4/Rising design and character?
>>
>>256228435
>crossover with sega, namco, nintendo, konami
>let's NOT include sonic, pac-man, zelda, or snake
this is why this game sucks
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.