[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you own a Wii U yet? It is undeniably going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: LinkU.jpg (157KB, 466x542px) Image search: [Google]
LinkU.jpg
157KB, 466x542px
Why don't you own a Wii U yet?
It is undeniably going to be the best console of the generation.
It is the only console getting real games such as Bayonetta 2, Super Smash Brothers Wii U, Splatoon, and Hyrule Warriors.
It is the only console that had renounced the evils of EA, Activision, and Ubisoft.
It is the only console with built in Off-TV play, no need for gimmicky accessories.
The Pro Controller has the longest battery life clocking in at 80 solid hours.
I cannot think of a reason to own any other console.
>>
Please don't shill, ironically or otherwise, it just attracts consolewars.
>>
>>255942407
I'm not shilling. I'm legitimately curious as to why others down own a Wii U.
>>
Waiting for SSB. In December I will finally join the Wii U/3DS/PC master race.
>>
i want to fuck link
>>
>>255941992
>It is the only console getting real games such as Bayonetta 2, Super Smash Brothers Wii U, Splatoon, and Hyrule Warriors.
rehash, rehash, shit, rehash with different skin
>It is the only console that had renounced the evils of EA, Activision, and Ubisoft.
more like the only console so shitty not even EA, Activision and Ubisoft will touch it
>It is the only console with built in Off-TV play, no need for gimmicky accessories.
It's entire existence is as a gimmicky accessory
>The Pro Controller has the longest battery life clocking in at 80 solid hours.
This is the only valid one
>>
Because the Wii U has about the same power as the PS3 and 360, but with much less built in storage and much fewer games, at a higher price.

Maybe in the future as I can agree to that some games look pretty fun (W101, Bayonetta 2, Zelda Musou, Tropical Freeze), but no way in hell am I getting one now.
>>
File: v hates nintendo.png (2MB, 1600x1200px)
v hates nintendo.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>255943115
>>
File: inquisitive housefly.jpg (3KB, 71x34px) Image search: [Google]
inquisitive housefly.jpg
3KB, 71x34px
>>255941992
Why don't you post more Link?
>>
File: 1406539898036.jpg (92KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1406539898036.jpg
92KB, 800x600px
>>255941992
I don't like the games, can I play destiny or mgs v on wii u? No? Okay then.

Face it, no matter how much you shitpost sony won.
>>
>>255941992
If it's going to the the best, why not wait?
>>
>>255941992
i don't have the money
>>
>>255941992
Because its another gimmicky, underpowered console that developers won't touch.

I'll use it if someone gifted it to me, otherwise I won't buy it.
>>
File: shekels.webm (3MB, 853x480px)
shekels.webm
3MB, 853x480px
Fuck off, IRC
>>
>>255941992
Hyrule Warriors looks mediocre. Also, disappointed with the character roster.
Hopefully the Nintendo Direct changes my mind.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.