[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's stopping Nintendo from doing a F-Zero on Wii U?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 292
Thread images: 34

File: FZeroWiiU.png (1MB, 1494x822px) Image search: [Google]
FZeroWiiU.png
1MB, 1494x822px
What's stopping Nintendo from doing a F-Zero on Wii U?
>>
>>255682517
demand
>>
A market.
>>
miyamoto

I'm serious. There's a quote out there that said he's surprised anyone would want another FZ game and that he thinks the games haven't changed at all since the original. Let that sink in
>>
They can't think of any way to innovate on it. For some reason, this isn't a problem for nearly every other series they have, but it is for F-Zero.
>>
>>255682694
Man, someone should show him mario.
>>
>>255682517
It was only good because AM2 worked on it, Nintendo would need to get them in again or source some talent from somewhere else. They don't appear to have a team capable of making a game like that one in house.
>>
>>255682887
>implying F-Zero X wasn't good
>>
Miyamoto says we don't want one.

Honestly, I love Miyamoto, but I really think he's losing his touch. He's the reason Sticker Star blew, he's the reason Galaxy didn't have a more fleshed out story, Pikmin 3 was nowhere near as good as Pikmin 2, and both of his E3 projects looked really mediocre.

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually worried about the new Starfox with Miyamoto in charge.
>>
They will never make a game as good as GX, why bother? Instead they should hire Platinum to make a God Hand clone staring Captain Falcon
>>
>>255682517
Because they're aware that they're too incompetent to top GX.
>>
>>255683118
Pikmin 3 was way better than 2, but I don't understand why it took so long to make
>>
>>255682517
What's to stop them from doing another Mother game? Another Metroid? Another Wario Land? When's the last time we had a real Star Fox game?

Nintendo has no idea what people want and often times long periods of time pass in between installments of popular franchises for seemingly no reason at all.

>>255682694
Miyamoto jumped the shark a long time ago. Remember, this is the man responsible for Wii Music and Nintendogs
>>
File: supfaggot.webm (3MB, 640x480px)
supfaggot.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>255683160
This guy knows what's up
>>
File: sadpepe.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.png
80KB, 500x421px
>there will never be a game where you play as Captain Falcon in a futuristic city, driving around at mach speeds in the Blue Falcon and beating the fuck out of space thugs
>>
>>255683118
I feel the same way. I want to make a comparison to george lucas, but that's not really fair to miyamoto. It's just that he's really respected and people take what he says incredibly seriously, but the problem is he ends up talking about and having power over stuff that's completely out of his depth
>>
>>255683118
....you think Galaxy would have benefitted from more attention to story....?

and is it confirmed he is directing Star Fox U? i heard a rumor about that. because that is sort of a big deal if true.
>>
>>255683302
Wii Music was pretty shitty, but what is wrong with Nintendogs? Its pretty much perfect for what it is
>>
>>255682694
That's just PR doublespeak. The last thing he would do is come out and say that they stopped caring about F-Zero when consumers quit buying it, that's Capcom-tier amateur hour shit. It would make F-Zero fans feel even worse than they already do.

Every game sold fewer copies than the last until Nintendo finally decided to drop it, simple as that
>>
>>255683118
Don't forget to add Splatoon in there, his "protégés"' new game, which looks fucking boring as fuck.
>>
>>255682517
Nintendo.
>>
>>255683412
Miyamoto is an absolute genius and without him, video games wouldn't be where they are today.
He's just getting very old and it's showing.
>>
>>255682517
the causal audience they have cultivated since the wii
>>
>>255683283
it's because sd development != hd development, it seems nintendo had a real hard time transitioning
>>
>>255683485
He's experimenting with Star Fox U things but he said he wants to get another studio to do it at the same time. That likely means he wants a lot of control over the development.
>>
>>255682517
Amusement Vision is dead.
>>
>>255683118
who give a fuck about story in a mario platforming game?

>Pikmin 3 was nowhere near as good as Pikmin 2
opinion, i enjoy 3 more than 2

and yeah, those 2 projects showed at e3 is nothing special but im glad they still trying to do something with the gamepad
>>
>>255683302
>this is the man responsible for Wii Music and Nintendogs
i think that's sort of unfair to say unless you're saying those games were objectively bad because of their theme and subject matter. Miyamoto just thought of the concepts for both those titles and provided his general input. if you thought the games were bad (i dunno about Nintendogs but we all agree Wii Music was pretty awful) i think more criticism should go towards the developers.
>>
>>255683548
splatoon looks interesting you fucking faggot, use better bait next time
>>
>>255683352
Falcon is so fucking alpha
>>
>>255682517
Current gen babbies

someone post the pic of all those casuals having a hard time in Super Metroid
>>
>>255683614
It started as a late Gamecube game
>>
>>255682517
Nothing to innovate
No Gimmick
>>
>>255683485
No, but it's just another example of Miyamoto being completely against storytelling in games.
He's the reason Sticker Star had almost no dialogue or interesting locations. It ended up being a paper mario version of NSMB.

Also yes, Miyamoto is in charge of the new Star Fox.
>>
>>255683302
Mother, Wario Land, and Star Fox are not as popular as you might think
>>
>>255682694
Miyamoto is a senile fool.
>>
>>255683548

You are boring if you believe that about Splatoon.
>>
>>255683118
Pikmin 3 completely fucking destroys Pikmin 2. It's gorgeous and plays like a dream.
>>
>>255682517
>came to shitpost
>realize OP already snuck it in
>no one has realized it yet

Uh, market. They won't sell very many.
>>
File: 2828749201.png (770KB, 900x635px) Image search: [Google]
2828749201.png
770KB, 900x635px
>>255682694
Miyamoto said they literally have no idea what to do with it you faggot. Don't lie on the internet or I will bust your ass.
>>
No game will top F-Zero GX in terms of production values that's for goddamn sure:
>cutscenes for every racers at the end of Master mode
>theme songs for every racers in Character Profiles
>fucking 40 racers in one small disc
>AX arcade games produced

Let's not forget the F-Zero anime that was produced and barely was known here in the US.

There is NO WAY F-Zero was profitable after all this money spent. It is not a popular game, it fits a niche more than anything (like any racing game really). What make you guys think Nintendo is willing to invest a couple of other millions on a franchise that doesn't sell?
>>
>>255683735

The concept behind Wii Music is pretty obviously trash. Nothing the devs could do to salvage that one.
>>
>>255683118
Miyamoto has one major fault and that is that he wants extremely streamlined experiences that are slimed down to a bare minimum - to the essence.

IMHO that's like cooking without spice, though. You get something very bland.
>>
>>255682694
where is the quote?
>>
Nintendo killed off FZ because the GBA games didn't sell well. Honestly Nintendo can be really fucking retarded when it comes to stuff like this. They don't seem to understand that people don't want handheld FZ and just assumed that the ENTIRE FRANCHISE was unwanted.

Kinda reminds me of the current metroid situation. Quality games coming out left and right during the previous decade, and then suddenly ONE BAD FLOP comes out and nintendo is completely dumbstruck as what to do with the franchise. I know they're supposedly going to make a new metroid, but the fact that it's going to take them 5+ years to do it is ridiculous

And then at other times, nintendo just shelves IPs for no reason. Before the wiimote was unveiled, miyamoto was quoted as saying the new controller would be perfect for a pikmin game. Guess what? No new pikmin for the entire wii lifespan. And then there was a reasonable amount of starfox games and instead of trying to improve, they just scrapped the IP entirely.
>>
File: 1403493035114.jpg (7KB, 255x220px) Image search: [Google]
1403493035114.jpg
7KB, 255x220px
>>255683548
>Splatoon looks boring

It looks fun as fuck, anon. If they only had ONE game mode, yeah it'd get boring fast. But they only showed one gamemode and one map at e3.

I've got high hopes for it.
>>
>>255683836
He isn't against storytelling in games, he's against story being a focus in Mario.
>>
>all these GX children

i bet you're the same retards who think mother 3 should have a sequel. i bet you're the same retards who perpetually ask for these games but would never actually buy them. you fuckers didn't even buy sin & punishment 2, why should nintendo give a shit about you?
>>
>>255682742
Who the fuck cares? New tracks. Revamped character and car models, expanded story and more. Singleminded innovation focus is a stupid reason.
>>
>>255683764
>>255683917
Look nigs, I'm a big Nintendo fan myself, but holy shit I don't get it. What's the appeal? It's still a TPS team-based game. MNC did it a few years ago.
>>
>>255683302
>Wii Music and Nintendogs
Both of these games were commercially successful. A new F-Zero wouldn't be.
>>
>>255683976
>No piklopedia
>No caves
>Less areas to explore
>Less bosses
>Less enemy types

3 was a damn good game, but I still like 2 more.
2>3>1.
>>
>>255683612
which has largely not moved on to the U whatsoever....
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 610x343px
>>255682887
The wipeout guys aren't with Sony anymore.
Get them.
>>
>>255684090
which is a good idea. look how awful the voice cutscenes were in Sunshine.
>>
>>255684123
>if you bought the sequel to this random game that only released in japan then we would've made an F-Zero sequel

What kind of retarded logic is that? Reminds me of how ubisoft used to blackmail gamers, saying "if sales of X game aren't good we're not going to make BG&E2"
>>
File: TM_Zero_City_001.jpg (192KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
TM_Zero_City_001.jpg
192KB, 1360x768px
GX is already perfect.

You can't improve an already perfect game.
>>
>>255684252
>Have little cousins over the other day
>They still had no idea that the Wii U was a new console

Nintendo REALLY fucked up with the marketing. Really really badly.
>>
>>255684420
I-I liked those...
>>
>>255683302
>Nintendo has no idea what people want
its you who doesnt know what people want. who the fuck wants these games besides the loud group of 5 people? no one. absolutely no one
>thats not true youre dumb
if people actually wanted them, theyd make them. even with all the kicking and screaming the majoras mask fans do, they still havent made a remake. why? because those people arent enough to turn a profit
>so theyre jews then
no. they make games for money. if 50 people want mario, and 2 want f-zero, who are they gonna listen to? i want these games too, but you faggots need to stop thinking that anyone but you actually wants and would pay for these games
>>
>>255684012
>What make you guys think Nintendo is willing to invest a couple of other millions on a franchise that doesn't sell?

Because it builds the library and those lesser known titles will bring in people who would have otherwise ignored the WiiU.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/07/04/shuhei-yoshida-only-four-out-of-ten-playstation-games-make-money-but-sony-will-always-support-talent/

Sony did it right, Journey, Flower and a bunch of experimental games rarely make money but the people who buy them enjoy them and they use those games to reel people to their ecosystem. Blockbusters like TLOU cover the development costs of these lesser known games.
>>
>>255684471
Honestly it's just the names. People hear 3DS and Wii U and they just think of the DS and Wii. Then you get parents saying, "while I'm not buying the same console again".
>>
What could they add to a new one?
>>
>>255684462
track editor. and that hasn't stopped them from remaking mario kart and NSMB on a yearly basis

and you can always add other gameplay elements. Diddy Kong Racing was pretty unique in that it's singleplayer wasn't JUST races. There were different objectives and such and even boss battles. Those same ideas could in a way be implemented in a new fzero game. Or what about vehicular combat and destructible environments to give the racing a more actionized gameplay style? I'm just throwing ideas out there, but the point is it's not like the series can't be used.
>>
>>255684071
You are an idiot. It wasn't just because the GBA games flopped. Every entry in the series sold worse than the one before. X sold half what the original did, GX didn't even break half a million copies. It was over.

As for Metroid, they haven't done anything with it yet as they don't have a free team to give it to. Retro has been busy, all of the internal teams are busy, outsourcing was a disaster. I wouldn't be surprised in Retro started work on a new Prime game once Frozen Dong was done.
>>
>>255684597
see, you have to understand that a lot of faggots on /v/ think they are the majority and anything they said will have the weight on game companies decision
the truth is not just nintendo but the whole market is always cater to the majority a.ka. casuals
>>
>>255684731
- 30 player online racing (minimum)
- Track Builder
- Some kind of career mode
>>
>>255684854
>and that hasn't stopped them from remaking mario kart and NSMB on a yearly basis
How is one per console yearly?
>>
I think they will get around to making another one. Or maybe F Zero GX HD by Hexadrive. Shit they are making a new Star Fox, a new F Zero is hardly a stretch anymore. Don't be surprised that Miyamoto thinks people don't want FZero anymore, GX sold like shit
>>
>>255683839
>f zero being more popular than any of those
>>
>>255682517
Because Amusement Vision is long gone.
>>
>>255685018
hyperbole. Point is they churn them out like no tomorrow. Especially NSMB, which saw 2 games released during the same year.
>>
>>255684960
>- 30 player online racing (minimum)

You aren't having that many people in one race unless you run a Trackmania type system.
>>
>>255683536
>It would make F-Zero fans feel even worse than they already do

Right, because Nintendo cares about how F-Zero fans feel.
>>
>>255684252
nintendo's solution?

throw more mario games at the problem
>>
>>255684471

I tend to follow gaming news and I didn't know the Wii U had released until a year after it came out. I was like, "With all the hype behind Xbone and PS4, why isn't Nintendo hyping the Wii U release?" Then I was told the Wii U launched the previous holiday season and was pretty surprised.

I can't even imagine normalfags or parents realizing it exists in the first place.
>>
>>255682742
Online mode; up to 30 people in online races.
Improved customization.
New tracks
New characters
Track customization

A major reason might be that the Sega studio that colaborated on F-Zero GX now pretty much just makes Yakuza games.

>>255682887

F-Zero GX has many Sega-ish elements; the arcade feel, emphasis on speed, and striking visual flair is pure Sega.
>>
>>255682694
This is the same reason Paper Mario Sticker Star was ruined. He said he didn't just want a portable Thousand Year Door, he wanted it to be different. For as much crap as Nintendo gets about rehashing, Miyamoto actually refuses to let them rehash enough unless it's Mario or Pokemon.
>>
>>255685234

NASCAR Racing 2003 on the PC has 43 player multiplayer
>>
>>255684123
or maybe people want a hd f-zero

did you ever think about that?
>>
>>255685193
yeah, on 2 different console, 1 on 3ds and one on wii u
the gap between the one on wii to the one on wii u is 3 years
the gap between the one on ds to the one on 3ds is 6 years

>yearly
shitposter pls
>>
>>255685234
That's exactly what it should be like.

Have the typical F-Zero racers still in the game... as "legendary" racers and you could unlock their machines by moneymatching them in some way or something.

The real thing would be the online community, where you try to become the absolute best F-Zero racer. Have a weekly race, and in the meantime do some "moneymatch" races against people online. Make it work like some kind of Arena mode thing until the real race. Anyone that wins the real race gets something special.
>>
>>255685581
>handhelds and home consoles exist in separate vacuums
>>
>>255685429
every casual Wii series has gotten a sequel on U except for Music. it's not that the casuals don't want/like the games it's just the marketing is and has been god-awful and they don't even know it exists or understand what it is. they just expected they'd put a new console out with the Wii name and all the casuals that made that console a phenomenon would jump right on board without their hand being held.
>>
You can't improve on perfection
>>
>>255685378
They care enough not to fan the flames, so that maybe those F-Zero fans will go on to buy Mario Kart games instead of just boycotting Nintendo products altogether.
>>
>>255682517
hardware specs
>>
>>255683045
X was very good, but what made GX special was the balls out arcade feel and insane speed and adrenaline which were clearly Sega's influence.
>>
Because its Nintendo's worst selling franchise
>>
File: 1332814566560.jpg (79KB, 508x604px) Image search: [Google]
1332814566560.jpg
79KB, 508x604px
>>
>>255683406
>GTA: Falcon

sounds gay faggot
>>
>>255685712
>it's not that the casuals don't want/like the games it's just the marketing is and has been god-awful and they don't even know it exists or understand what it is
nope, that's not why

why would causals buy a 300 dollar machine, and a 60 dollar game, when they can get thousands of games for free on their phones?
>>
>>255685682
of course they fucking are
but hey, stop moving the goalpost. how about proving those games are yearly again?
>>
>>255685753
that's not going to happen

making mario kart more like f-zero only makes mario kart better, it's still not anywhere near as good as a real f-zero game
>>
>>255685157

they're still around. They make the yakuza games now
>>
>it doesn't sell well

When you're a console maker (and especially a console maker with basically no third party support) you need to focus on having a wide variety of games to incentivize people to buy the console. Not every game needs to be a multimillion hit, and if you take that approach you end up only making mario spinoffs
>>
File: falconhand.png (592KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
falconhand.png
592KB, 500x708px
>>255685909
Maybe if it played something like this it would be neat.
>>
>>255685949
well that is a problem for the entire industry yes, more so a burden on handhelds but it effects the whole industry. previous points are still valid tho.
>>
File: F-Zero_GX_box_artwork.png (186KB, 250x355px) Image search: [Google]
F-Zero_GX_box_artwork.png
186KB, 250x355px
They could probably just rehash gx with track editor, market it well, and sell loads.

Anyone have that article that basically explained how nintendo dropped the ball on delivering it?
Like for instance how the game cover depicts too much weebshit and not enough racing game (I'm paraphrasing here)
>>
>>255685958
I told you it was hyperbole.
overly triggerhappy defenseforce pls
>>
>>255686281
>well that is a problem for the entire industry yes
not really

just appeal to the people who actually buy games, and not the theoretical masses
>>
>>255685618
>That's exactly what it should be like.

Would be fine with me. Trackmania was one of the best racing games at its prime and was only killed by Ubisoft being Ubisoft (really wish these fucks would go broke already). Nothing like going from Indy Racing style maps, to offroad maps, to challenge maps. Shit was amazing.
>>
File: 1402469638583.webm (3MB, 1024x576px)
1402469638583.webm
3MB, 1024x576px
>>255684208
It's a TPS with territory control mechanics and tricky squid stealth tactics and I highly look forward to the full game complete with several weapons, special weapons, and gamemodes.
>>
>>255683302
Miyamoto is a brilliant game designer but also somewhat conservative in outlook, much like Nintendo itself. He's always been more a craftsmen than an innovator (the mirror of Yu Suzuki, an innovator who fell out of favor when Sega got assimilated by Sammy and turned ultra-conservative).
>>
>>255683302
As much as I love the Mother series, I wouldn't want one not made by Shigesato Itoi. And he doesn't want to make another one. He said so in an interview, and I agree. The development process for Mother 3 was hell, starting on the snes, going to the n64 DD, then being moved to a standard n64 cartridge, and finally the GBA.
>>
>>255685949

People literally bought Wiis for Wii Sports only and didn't even realize it could do anything else. I worked in retail during the Wii launch and you would not believe the number of people who asked, "Do you have that Wii Sports game?" and then they'd buy a Wii with no other games or accessories, just to play Wii Sports.

Why? Because it was brilliantly marketed and the concept was simple. Wii U has more complex design concepts and zero marketing, which both work against the Wii U majorly in the casual market.
>>
Want to innovate?

Fuckin racer designer slapping blocks together with jet engine(s)
Can race custom f-0's with friends

Story is you're a new guy trying to be like your hero falcon, he is your mentor and later rival, ultimately proud of you winning
>>
File: f-zero copies sold.png (16KB, 963x300px) Image search: [Google]
f-zero copies sold.png
16KB, 963x300px
sales
>>
>>255686778
that's why it shouldn't have been called the wiiu

it should have been called the nintendo, and appealed only to nintendo fans
>>
>HD
>Fast
>Online
Does it need anything more?
F-Zero multiplayer sucks because its too fast for split screen horizontal and vertical is just dumb.
Online solves the cheap multiplayer experience and maybe add some survival modes.

What about road hazards and modes where fast thinking is a requiremement?
>>
>>255684462
No but you can make it look pretty, think wipeout hd but with a better game
>>
>>255683302
mother is a finished series.
there won't be anymore. Itoi is finished, the story is complete.
>>
>>255686778
Nintendo really made a deal with the devil. The casual crowd is massive and it was the perfect timing for them to make huge bucks taping into the market, but the casual crowd is also incredibly flaky and you can't rely on them as a stable userbase. Exemplified by how the casuals dropped their wiis and took up smartphone/tablet gaming.

And at the same time, chasing after the casuals resulted in them disregarding the true gamer crowd.
>>
>>255686220
I doubt they would be involvein another F-Zero, because of Yakuza taking up all their resources, and because the now very conservative Sega would probably be even more against an F-Zero game than Nintendo.
>>
>>255684462
>Perfect game
>Multiplayer sucks
Give it online... But its Nintendo, so they will probably fuck up the online.
>>
>>255686260
>not a racing game

instant shit, get out smashbabby
>>
>>255684731
Track Editor
Stage hazards
>>
>>255686420
>not really
???

the mobile game market is one of the primary reasons that console gaming is on such a decline in Japan. console sales continue a steady decline as mobile games soar.
>>
>>255684597
I agree. As is, F-Zero is not popular enough to survive in today's game market; there just isn't a demand. That's why I agree with Miyamoto in that Nintendo should only make another F-Zero if they could change things up enough to create a new experience (like what Sakurai did with Kid Icarus). Now, how do you change a futuristic arcade racer and make it new? I have no idea.
>>
>>255686324
The cover leads you to believe its a game with racing bits in it rather than a full on racing game. The cover ignores the game's greatest asset; its insane speed and beautiful world.
>>
It will bomb hard. No one buys f-zero games. I literally don't know anyone with an f-zero game.
>>
File: 1338679564014.jpg (446KB, 1864x1048px) Image search: [Google]
1338679564014.jpg
446KB, 1864x1048px
>F-Zero VS Redline
>includes Mario Kart-esque powerups, but they must be manually loaded onto your vehicle, and can only be used once per race
>earn credits by finishing races; credits can be spent on better powerups
>Funky Boy shows up halfway through the final track; you have to avoid getting caught in the crossfire between him and Colonel Volton
>>
>>255685514
Also since Kid Icarus proved Nintendo can do it, get some great voice acting in there. I love the designs of these characters but got damn every line in GX was horrible to hear.
>>
>>255687561
NonZero-G portions of the tracks where the cars have to drive on wheels.
>>
Just do F-Zero GX Expansion Kit

like fuck
>>
>>255687050
I don't think it's really a fair comparison.

The original F-Zero was a launch title, in japan it was one of literally two games to get for the system.
>>
>>255687751

Kid Icarus has shit 4kids tier voice acting. What are you talking about?
>>
>>255688216
It's not a comparison, those are sales numbers.

but your right, an F-zero would undoubtedly preform better as a launch title
>>
It wouldn't sell
>>
>>255682517
People seriously want this? Please be aware of the fact only the fans of the franchise give a shit about a racing game making it to Wii U.

I mean, cut it however you want, it's a fucking racing game. There's not a lot to be excited about that isn't already offered by another franchise.

You all want the game "just because".
>>
>>255688216

Captain Falcon was also supposed to be the "mascot" of the SNES, like Mario was for the NES.
>>
>>255688539
Captain Falcon at this point is a mascot more smash bros than f-zero
>>
>>255687751
>KI:U
>great voice acting

yeah no, it was discount Joss Whedon LOL SO REFERENTIAL SO RANDOM bullshit
>>
>>255682517
Triggers
>>
>>255682517
You mean aside from the fact that F-Zero is a mediocre racing series?
>>
>>255682517
>What's stopping Nintendo from doing an F-Zero on Wii U?
Miyamoto.

Literally. That's it. Miyamoto.
>>
GX having killed the series.
>>
>>255687050
gee, it's almost as if games sold on consoles with progressively smaller userbases receive proportionately smaller sales!
>>
>all these faggots who have never played f-zero and are just calling it mediocre
shiggy diggy
>>
>>255689018
Wii U definitely won't save it then.
>>
>>255688534
> There's not a lot to be excited about that isn't already offered by another franchise

What other racing games lets me strife side to side?
>>
>>255688709
There are people that think Cap is a Smash OC.
Let that sink in for a second.
>>
>>255684012
>Let's not forget the F-Zero anime that was produced and barely was known here in the US.

What the fuck are you talking about? It got a dub and everything
>>
>>255684597
>its you who doesnt know what people want. who the fuck wants these games besides the loud group of 5 people? no one. absolutely no one

I don't know about Metroid and Mother, but saying that about Star Fox is pretty blind. Star Fox 64 shifted over 4 million on a poor selling console. If they made an actual good one again, there's no reason they couldn't replicate or surpass that success. Maybe they will with the new one, but not showing it at E3 except behind closed doors isn't a good first sign IMO.
>>
>>255687674
YES YES YES
>>
>>255682517
they have no developers to make the game for them
>>
>>255689307
Yeah, 15 whole episodes, then it was cancelled.
>>
>>255689018
>it's almost as if games sold on consoles with progressively smaller userbases receive proportionately smaller sales!

Games sell hardware, not the other way around. That especially holds true of first-party games.

Maybe you need to admit that F-Zero games aren't doing their jobs.
>>
>>255689307
Yeah, it did. This is why we still don't have any rerelease, no dubbed torrents, and it took a good Samaritan to actually upload all the subbed episodes on YouTube about 10 years after the anime's release.
>>
>>255682517
The Wii U is struggling with sales so they'd rather come up with games for surefire high-selling IPs like Mario, Zelda, Smash, etc. than niche IPs no one buys even on popular platforms.
>>
File: 1392586838960.gif (2MB, 458x334px) Image search: [Google]
1392586838960.gif
2MB, 458x334px
>>255688836
Neither Kid Icarus, Joss Whedon, or referential humor have any connections with eachother. >>255688228
Funny, I don't remember any characters screaming to hide their age or pulling any kinda censorship in what they wrote.
>>
Don't try to comprehend the process through Nintendo chooses to kill or revive franchises
>>
Fzero GX was okay
but overrated by all you faggots and it's the exact reason why a new one will never be made
>>
>>255689676
>>255689549
>implying you faggots actually watched it every saturday like I did and aren't complaining after you realized it was good when the Capitain Farcon meme happened

I know your type. You didn't suffer like I did.
>>
>>255689167
I don't know, does that make the game what it is? I doubt it.
>>
>>255682517
Themselves.
>>
But we already got one on the WiiU.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJhrBS72JQQ
>>
>>255683160
It's so fucking easy for Nintendo to make a good FZ game.

Take GX, upgrade all the textures and models, add shipbuilder and painter, add online matchmaking and racing cups, add leaderboards for fastest times on maps, add map builder, add tons of new cars and characters.

It's really not that fucking hard, Nintendo is lazy as fuck and just relies on their one trick pony Mario.
>>
>>255687538
>the mobile game market is one of the primary reasons that console gaming is on such a decline in Japan.
no, handhelds are

japan is a mobile country, therefore they buy portables
>>
File: bateman suicide 1.jpg (96KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
bateman suicide 1.jpg
96KB, 472x472px
>>255690153
>mario kart with an f-zero skin

they could've at least made it fast
>>
>>255690153
That's what the F-Zero in NintendoLand looks like? Jesus fuck, no wonder Nintendo packed it in with the system. You couldn't sell this as a standalone game.
>>
>>255684462
Dear Nintendo:
YOUR COCKSUCKING PRODUCT HAS REDUCED ME TO A GIBBERING MAN-APE WHOSE ONLY RESORT TO DEALING WITH THE ALMIGHTY FUCKING GRIEF IT'S BESTOWED UPON ME IS TO SCREAM AND HURT MYSELF.

Seriously, I am jumping up and down and throwing my shit in handfuls at the fucking television in some impotent primal effort to get the thing to work. I have been sitting here trying to enjoy your product - YOUR PRODUCT, YOUR GAME, YOUR CONTRACT BETWEEN DEVELOPER AND CONSUMER THAT THE CONSUMER WILL ENJOY YOUR PRODUCT - but instead the damn thing's been crawling out of the console and taking warm shits in my gaping mouth. Swear to god, you should have just added a little door to the console through which a hand pops out and flips me off, because I am insulted that your QA or testers or whatever brainless shitstove three genes short of a monkey FAGNUT signs your games through thought that a person with more than a single fucking digit IQ could enjoy Story Mode Chapter 7. INSULTED.

WORK WITH ME HERE: The goal's simple enough! Come in first! Hey, that's fine, it's just like playing the grand fucking prix; not a problem! Only deal is your cross-eyed team of tongue-slapping wunderkind decided to give the game every single fucking advantage possible TO THE GAME rather than me.

How in the fuck does Black Shadow - whose car is the heaviest and lamest piece of shit next to the Crazy Bear - suddenly become SO FUCKING GOOD that he can stay in first without using a drop of boost? Huh!? Why!? You never see this shithead anywhere near the top fucking 20 in a normal race. BUT HO HO HO THIS TIME HE'S MEGA-COCK, THE FASTEST FAGGOT IN THE WORLD. 1.21 GIGAWATTS MARTY, LET'S GO BACK TO THE FUCKING FUTURE.
>>
>>255690153
>That awful camera
>The way the machine gets away from you when you boost
>Track is completely flat
It might be hard and it might be a cool minigame, but don't even pretend that's an actual F-Zero substitute.
>>
>>255690470
>they didn't even use a recognizable f-zero theme
>they just made the soundtrack go beep beep boop with some harpsichord sounding thing playing melody
>>
I doubt it would be worth the effort. I don't think Nintendo nor Sega want to make another F Zero game.

I wouldn't mind a port of GX on ps3 and pc with 30 player multiplayer races and custom tracks.
>>
>>255690546
git gud fag
>>
>>255690934
But it's not just Black Shadow with the magical powers, it's the entire fucking lineup of racers! THEY'RE ALL FASTER THAN YOU. AND DON'T REQUIRE ANY BOOST.

But but but I of course, am still driving some piece of shit hamster-powered jalopy who guzzles it's entire energy bar in no less than four fucking boosts! Add to this the entire course just got shitted on by some retarded space tiki volacano god and you've got a course full of hazards that'll drain at least 1/4 of your energy bar JUST BECAUSE IT CAN. WHOOPIE.

HURRR, you say. THAT'S JUST THE CHALLENGE. IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE EASY. Well fuck that noise, you lopsided frankenfaced fuckfurter.

Tell me, please, why does the GAME have to win? Huh? What happens when the game wins and I lose? Is there some huge fucking kegger waiting for it when it gets done? Is there money involved? Or perhaps the motives are more sinister. Maybe the game's family is being held hostage by another game and that game has it's cock in F-Zero's wife's mouth and he's holding a cell phone up to her and F-Zero can hear her pained moans and cries for help and the asshole game then says, "You beat that cock-sucking human, or I'll blow her brains out." I COULD UNDERSTAND THAT. I CAN BE SYMPATHETIC.

It's not any fun if I can't win, you faggots. I want to move on. I want to unlock whatever piece of shit clown car you have hidden away from me so I can start racing and get pissed off with that too. When your game prevents me from fully enjoying the product I have bought you have failed in your fucking mission to deliver a game. You lose! You break the contract! You contract the gay and fucking DIE DIE DIE.
>>
File: F-Zero GX.png (80KB, 1222x616px) Image search: [Google]
F-Zero GX.png
80KB, 1222x616px
>>255682517
Because the world will never be ready for it
>>
>>255690473
Nintendoland is surprisingly good. There is lots of unlockables and enough meat on the game to last a fair while. Only problem is no online play for the multiplayer only games.
>>
>>255691112
I beat this chapter today
git gud
>>
>>255690751
You are supposed to look at the gamepad which is a top down view so all those things you said really don't matter.
>>
>>255690770
It's a remix of red canyon, actually
>>
>>255690546
>1.21 GIGAWATTS MARTY, LET'S GO BACK TO THE FUCKING FUTURE.

Every time.
>>
File: butthurt.webm (3MB, 640x360px)
butthurt.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>255690546
>>255691112
dat pasta tho
>>
>>255690770
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgstoP7ou5o
Actually, they use F-Zero music.
>>
>>255690751
You meant to play it from the gamepad where the it's a top down view. You also play it by rotating the screen. It's pretty odd.

Here some better gameplay of it.
http://youtu.be/LOejUKh8fHY?t=4m31s
>>
It doesn't sell. Simple as that.
>>
> tfw GX may be a once in a lifetime event.
>>
>>255684462
higher resolution would automatically make it a better game.
>>
File: 1168225397599.jpg (32KB, 387x505px) Image search: [Google]
1168225397599.jpg
32KB, 387x505px
>>255692010
>you will never rape people online with the fat shark
>>
>>255692010
>implying future generations may get a game as good

It is a single event that shall never be repeated.
>>
>>255691732
that's actually not a bad remix
can't really say the same for the red canyon one though
>>
File: That_design_hnnnghh.jpg (103KB, 658x370px) Image search: [Google]
That_design_hnnnghh.jpg
103KB, 658x370px
>>255686443
Fuck, Splatoon looks so goddamn good.
>>
>>255692282
Once in an epoch. Jesus fuck.
>>
>>255692315
See that's the glory of it. They put the good music after the first part so the casuals can't hear it.
>>
All they need to do is include remastered gamecube titles on VC. Make GX downloadable, able to be upscaled to 1080p, and give it online multiplayer and a track builder. That's it.

>muh sales
porting is cheap. We're not talking about making an entirely new big budget AAA game here.
>>
>>255687106
the problem with online is in a game like that latency would really fuck with the gameplay. you'd basically have to turn off collision and sometimes your opponent would win the match despite on your screen you crossed the finish line first.
>>
>>255692315
Reminds me of this.
http://youtu.be/-DCo-2l916s
>>
>>255692807
The into is extremely offensive to my ears.
>>
>>255692315
The Nintendo Land soundtrack isn't too bad actually. Ridley's theme is pretty great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB0xwRjmLtc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l_lceQ0iEo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KffMDlc6aJo
Wouldn't mind a sequel, especially if it used more second-parties.
>>
Okay, so Nintendo is retarded, and you faggots always play the "Nintendo isn't greedy!" card. But let's face it, they're assholes. They will literally sell you F-Zero UX for $60 and no improvements other than grafix.
What I want to see, is more community shit. There are no arcady racers with big communities outside of Trackmania, and Nintendo could build an entire fucking network out of this game.
Remember how GX had an emblem editor and custom machine creations?
Why not make a community that can share those? and why not have limited edition parts that can be won in global weekly events?
Why not give the community tools to also make tracks?
And alongside the story mode, give players with custom machines a racing campaign with actual ranks and levels, so you can feel like you're part of the F-Zero universe as well.
I want to see all of that, plus the obvious
>better graphics
>30 person online racing
>>
>>255693136
>better graphics
>30 person online racing
Pick one.
>>
>>255693334
nigga you realize that GX came out on the gamecube right? It's not hard to make graphics better than that
>>
>>255693136
You are talking as if they will ever make another F-Zero game, they aren't going to. The best we can hope for is a virtual console release of GX when they start releasing gamecube games
>>
>>255693023
>learn how to make shitty origami throwing stars in highschool
>we have massive wars in the hallways
>perfect the art of flinging them out of the palm one at a time
>play this game
>my nostalgia when
>>
>>255693023
Yesterday I learn that Nintendoland has an actual credits screen.
I need to get gud or get some friends.

Anyway, Nintendoland has some really nice production values. The music is great and the game looks really good though that comes from really good art styles and what not. It just looks a hell a lot better that most first attempts at HD games that other companies went through.
>>
>>255684462
Man, I was just playing X.
I never played it before for more then 5 minutes.
It's freaking good.
Really, really good.
I think gx is still my favourite, but that soundtrack.
>>
>>255693334
If Nintendo wanted to push the inovashun agenda, they'd do both.

>>255693528
Starfox and Wind Waker didn't need new games/remasters, and look what happened there.
>>
>>255693023
Nintendo Land has an amazing soundtrack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pjOAY3CM4E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvZOuXpUnks
>>
>>255682517
Because Mario Kart. They cant have other competition splitting their own fanbase.

That'll be like Capcom publishing Soul Sacrifice to split up MonHun audience or RIval Schools to split up Street FIghtan audience
>>
>>255694202
>>255693676
>>255693665
>>255693023

Nintendo Land is a casual-friendly party game done right.
>>
fans who think it wouldn't sell
>>
>>255694396
Unfortunately, it's true.
Kirby Air Ride got shat upon by lots of people since Double Dash and GX were coming out.
>>
>>255694494
I would say it is a tech demo that is actually a game
>>
>>255693014
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>255694031
Star Fox has had a long string of flops, but it still hasn't sold worse than GX did. Though it is odd that F-Zero got a Nintendo land game over Star Fox.

Wind Waker HD was an accident that happened when they were dropping old Zelda assets into the Tech Demo engine for shits and giggles
>>
>>255693334
>f-zero gx graphics
>much better gpu
>>
>>255694494
>Zelda Battle Quest
>Casual
YOU DON'T KNOW HELL
>>
>>255694606
Kirby's Air Ride also got shat on by reviews too. I think it sits at 63 on metacritic.

It's not greatest game but there is a shit ton of content in that game and the "achievement system" is pretty fucking great. I'm sure if it was released on the Wii during the hight of it's popularity when casual games were in, they would have "love" the game.
>>
>>255694974
>donkey kong's crash course
Crash is right.
>>
I would love an F-Zero that does the opposite of Mario Kart 8. Mario Kart 8 went and added anti gravity tracks all over the place, I wanna see a buncha F-Zero tracks that have you leave the anti grav tracks and be grounded to the planet surfaces in a more open areas. A couple tracks did it but it was pretty short.
>>
>Starfox didn't need a new game
No.
>>
>>255686260
Fuck off with your falcon punch maymay bullshit. F zero needs a real game
>>
>>255685521
>>255682694

I still find it strange that for as much as Miyamoto DEMANDS each game be WAY different from eachother, I seriously wonder why Mario gets a slide in that department.

I mean Pokemon is Gamefreak so they are kinda doing whatever while under Nintendo and I'm sure Nintendo doesn't fuck with what they are doing considering they are a 'Press release button, print money' machine.

Like it's commendable to really experiment with each game but there should be some sort of 'baseline' for each game to draw from. Paper Mario should be inherently a turn based RPG. Hell I wouldn't mind the sticker mechanic if there was still party members and a level up system, and some more story and humor to go with it.

It's a strange thing really.
>>
>>255695360
It obviously doesn't, or more people would have bought GX
>>
>>255695360
People just want that because a God Hand sequel would be amazing if done right, and Captain Falcon looks cool and badass enough to fit.

Though you're right in that if only one game could be made, an actual racing game would be better.
>>
they could call it F-U
>>
>>255695360
>>255695560
Just copy paste a polished GX into the game and alternate between Falcon Hand and F-Zero races
>>
>>255695674
It'd be UX

See GamecubeX and ArcadeX
>>
>>255684035

You can see where he's coming from though. He draws things back to the original Mario Brothers it seems: Drops you straight into the game, pure gameplay, very simple controls so a retard can quickly figure out what in the fuck they are doing and go from there.

I just think one of the problems is that his games also tend to be EXTREMELY short for the price point they ask for. Don't get me wrong, Pikmin 3 was a fucking gorgeous game and it was the first time in a long time I sat there and looked at the game aesthetically and just went 'whoah'. Going to the crystal boss thing was fucking neato.

The only downside was a 100% clear took what, 10-11 hours at most? It was a really good game for those 10-11 hours but it hardly gives a reason to re-play it.
>>
>>255688534
>confused that people want a sequel to one of the best racing games of all time

If you don't like racing games then thats your thing
>>
>>255694606
Kirby Air Ride got shat by faggot reviewers and retards that take gayming journalism seriously
>>
>>255695457
oh yeah because god hand sold sooooo well right?
oh wait it sold fucking 0.07 million units on a system with an install base of over 100m
>>
>>255683302
>What's to stop them from doing another Mother game?
Itoi himself said that he's over with the series, and no one in Nintendo wants to continue the series because of that.
>Another Metroid?
Exploring where they can go after the blunder that Other M was, and trying to make the people forget about that shit
>Another Wario Land?
Yeah, Fuck them
>When's the last time we had a real Star Fox game?
They confirmed that they were making a new SF at E3, I just hope they do a reboot
>>
>>255695953
Is it really that short? Pikmin 2 had so much content
>>
>>255695989
Thats fine but what is this that Sony's game isn't I forget the name, but you know the one.
>>
>>255696374
Only because reviewers shat on it and capcom didn't market it at all. It probably would have sold around Bayonetta numbers otherwise.
>>
File: 1377508927387.gif (2MB, 235x180px)
1377508927387.gif
2MB, 235x180px
>>255695859
Wow, I never noticed.
>>
In order for a new fzero to be both successful and bribg something new is to give it a heavy social networking infrastructure
And nintendo somehow can't into online
>>
>>255682517
No one wants it......?

How is this so hard to understand?
>>
>>255696680
speed, tight controls, and the personality of f zero

You don't even know the name so something is obviously missing
>>
>>255697442
>>255697442
MK8's online works fine
>>
>>255697442
True, but with MiiVerse, eShop, and Mario Kart 8 it looks like they are learning.

They are extremely late, but that's just Nintendo.
>>
>>255682589
first post got it

the last F-Zero didn't even crack half a million. it was never a successful franchise to begin with
>>
>>255696680
A luck based kart racer dressed as a pretty futuristic racing game.

>>255697442
Just use the tournament system that MK8 has or the Gym system that Wii Fit has.
>>
>>255697689
MK8 is much slower than F-Zero, has less players, and still has lag issues at times. Haven't you ever had a player ignore your red shell, or suddeenly warp, or cross the finish line behind you and end up in front of you on the scoreboard?
>>
>>255698307
I haven't had any of those issues, but then again I only ever play with /v/. (Though I do assume some wiffed red shells are because of trailing green shells or things I didn't see)
>>
>>255687674
I would buy it. But they should also add Sonic to the mix. That shit would be so cash!
>>
>>255683523
>tfw i actually bought wii music.
What the hell was younger me thinking?
>>
>>255698291
It's a shame steering in Wipeout is hard as fuck and not fast.

I want arcadey goesfast not a hovercraft simulator with mario kart items
>>
>>255698571
You're likely lucky. I've had those issues show up mostly in worldwide randoms, and occasionally in the /v/ tournament, but never with friends.

If F-Zero UX existed and had 30 player online, it would need very damn good netcode, certainly better than MK8's, if it wanted to not have issues like that when playing with people on other continents.
>>
>>255698780
>gotta get those club nintendo codes
>>
>>255684462

You bump the resolution
You add more tracks on top of old ones
You add online multiplayer
Maybe even add an online bounty mode where people post bounties on each other and you have to beat them in a race or destroy their sweet ass ride while surviving bounties of your own

But no, /v/ just wants a God Hand/GTA clone. None of which makes any god damn fucking sense.
>>
>>255682694

Its because he wants to do it internally and personally.

Besides, you ungrateful brats got your Star Fox U, albeit still in heavy development. If anything F-Zero is next when Miyamoto thinks the time is right
>>
>>255698793
Old wipEout used to be fast, fusion and onwards lost the speed
>>
>>255698837
at the very least there wouldn't be items to worry about.

but I could see them capping at 15 players
>>
>>255690546
you mad pleb?
>>
>>255685521

>Sticker Star was ruined

Lol fuck no

Whatever staff was left after Intelligent Systems sucked the best of the best to make Fire Emblem Awakening, did a fucking idiotic and stupid job at Sticker Star

Dont shove the entire blame on fucking Miyamoto, the game couldve been much better even with the Sticker Gimmick
>>
File: 1385809716260.png (191KB, 412x426px) Image search: [Google]
1385809716260.png
191KB, 412x426px
>>255699031
>>
File: 1406242071514.png (629KB, 556x721px) Image search: [Google]
1406242071514.png
629KB, 556x721px
>>255699031
>What is copypasta
Summer pls go
>>
>>255682517
They don't like money
>>
>>255698872
ignore them, they're all just smashbabbies who only associate falcon with the punch
>>
>>255682742
It's because it's already perfect. Seriously. You could improve it by adding online multiplayer and better graphics, but Nintendo wants to innovate in the gameplay, and as I said, they can't.
>>
>>255698201
The last F-Zero game didn't even get a chance because it wasn't released outside of Japan.
>>
>>255683160
This is like wanting a God Hand sequel and then having it be a futuristic racer. It would be awesome as fuck but it wouldn't be what the fans want.
>>
>>255699551

How can I ignore them when they clearly outnumber people who actually played and want a new F-Zero game?

Every F-Zero thread has that one idiot who wants a shitty Captain Falcon game and ignores the racing part. The main god damn part of the fucking F-Zero games.
>>
>>255699708
"we need to innovate the gameplay"

I guess mario kart, pokemon, and NSMB get free passes
>>
>>255699816
It's pretty much wanting a nice spinoff in addition to the racing, usually.
>>
File: agitating_skeleton.gif (10KB, 204x136px) Image search: [Google]
agitating_skeleton.gif
10KB, 204x136px
>>255699708
>Nintendo wants to innovate in the gameplay
>NSMB
>OoT3D IGN Mtn Dew edition
Plebs are just mad that you nin10year-olds aren't getting the savior that is Doom 4
>>
>>255687050
>implying the all the shitty games that came before it didn't kill the sales for GX
>>
>>255699867
Hey, I don't know what the fuck Nintendo thinks. Obviously that was the case with SPM and PMSS, and with Star Fox after 64. And if they don't care about innovating F-Zero's gameplay, why wouldn't they release another?
>>
>>255700010
Why would I play a doom game on anything other than PC?
>>
>>255682517
GX was too perfect.
>>
>>255700010
but I have a pc, anon-kun

and Doom 4 will be ass and you know it.
>>
>>255698940
oh that explains why i found wipeout HD so disappointing then
>>
File: 1406440363283.jpg (156KB, 900x738px) Image search: [Google]
1406440363283.jpg
156KB, 900x738px
>>255700197
Anon, didn't you play Doom 64, or Doom 3 on Xbox? The console versions of Doom are always superior.
>>255700327
No way, didn't you news from Quakecon?
http://pastebin.com/W8P7fdq3
>>
>>255700486
Not really. Doom 64 was pretty much a map pack, and console controls are ass for fps.
>>
>>255700486
>No way, didn't you news from Quakecon?

Yeah I read it, but it's really one of those 'too good to be true' kind of things. id's recent track record does not fill me with hope.

Needless to say that if it is good, I'll be happy as fuck.
>>
File: 1405474182287.gif (469KB, 500x203px) Image search: [Google]
1405474182287.gif
469KB, 500x203px
>>255700595
Doom 64 had that god-tier soundtrack and brand new sprites though. Doom 3 Xbox had native co-op, PC needed mods for that plus 3 is clunky enough anyways, console controsl don't mean jack shit
>>
BRING BACK DEATH RACE
>>
File: 1405848503198.gif (105KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
1405848503198.gif
105KB, 320x200px
>>255700674
Rage was fun enough. It wasn't GOAT but it was fun before it ended.
>>
>>255698940
Man fuck wipeout 3 phantom mode. You have to hammer the air breaks like mad, even when there are no turns just to stop yourself from smacking into the ceiling when you go up an incline.
>>
>>255691112
Why have I never seen the second half?
>>
>>255701245
WipEout will never have those god-tier physics again
>>
>>255698201
If by that you mean GX, it kind of doesn't help that the Gamecube and a good portion of its games didn't sell all that well to begin with. Most popular games didn't sell more than 2mil copies according to Wikipedia, and GX sold ~350k copies. Not too bad.
>>
File: 1290472471245.jpg (626KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1290472471245.jpg
626KB, 800x800px
>>255699031
>>
What a freaking stupid idea to 'consolidate' franchises. You build up if the variety is lacking. Not make it worse by being a Zelda and Mario company. Good thing I gave up the company long ago.
>>
File: 1392526697010.jpg (165KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1392526697010.jpg
165KB, 720x540px
GX was really fun to introduce to friends who thought I was just fucking with them when I said story mode was hard.

They all got learnt that day.

The best thing about story mode is how it makes you a fucking monster in the regular course. Beating a stage in story mode is the equivalent of training the hyperbolic time chamber I swear.
>>
>>255704535
Story mode 3 haunted me for years
I finally beat it last week
>Captcha: succeed mousche
>>
>>255704535
A human was never supposed to beat it in hardest difficulty. I miraculously beat it all except for the hardest difficulty.

Almost destroyed my controller, fingers and willpower.
>>
>>255684420
Pretty sure the one guy who decided to put a back story in for Rosalina felt the full wrath of Miyamoto.
>>
>>255704535
Probably.
>>
>>255700010
>OoT3D IGN Mtn Dew edition

Outside of Wii VC, OoT 3D was the first time OoT was rereleased to retail. I mean that still more than most games but have you ever seen how many God of War collections there are or how many times the Metal Gear games have resold and repackaged? For a game so highly rated, Nintendo hasn't really milked it for all it's worth surprisingly.
>>
>>255704535
Very Hard difficulty is no joke. The AI on the racing stages are far more aggressive in story missions than in Master mode in Grand Prix. They will fucking murder you with a perfect attack if you get close to them.
>>
File: doomguy_hates_decaf.gif (400KB, 488x519px) Image search: [Google]
doomguy_hates_decaf.gif
400KB, 488x519px
>>255708821
>Didn't milk OoT
>Rerelease on Gamecube, Wii and 3DS
Yeah okay
>>
>>255704952
Then I have transcended beyond human.
Idk what was worse, The escape level or the final mission on very hard. probably the latter.
>>
>>255709321
>Gamecube

That was for preorders for Windwaker. You couldn't buy it new in stores as a separate thing.
>>
File: Agitation_intensifies.gif (432KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
Agitation_intensifies.gif
432KB, 500x394px
>>255709689
Still counts nerd
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 960x640px
>>
>>255709321
What do you have to be smoking to think he didn't have the gamecube discs, vc release and 3ds game in mind when he said that?
>>
>>255709689
Not just preorders of WW, some came with gamecubes and some were just sold outright in smaller stores.
>>
Who else has something obscene in the total hours played screen?

I am well beyond 500 hours.
Thread posts: 292
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.