[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when gaming died?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 531
Thread images: 102

File: images.jpg (5KB, 373x135px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 373x135px
"The context that’s missing here is that unlike many early access games, the game is already fully playable, and although it doesn’t have everything we want to put in it yet (which is what’s holding it back from a 1.0 release) I feel we could have released what we currently have AS 1.0, outside of early access."

"As Starbound stands, our sharing of our future plans aside, it could leave early access and be an entirely reasonable stand alone game."

Holy shit, I was gifted this game by a friend and I am mad as hell about this. Out of the goodness of their heart, somebody decided to gift their friend this game, believing that they could play it together in the future, a complete game with all sorts of content.

And what they got instead is 1/10th the content of Terraria.

Chucklefuck actually has the balls to call their bastardized piece of shit a complete game.
>>
>Gaming died
>Because some retards want to release a shitty game
Man gaming dies like 10 times every year then.
>>
And what really gets me is the community don't even see this as a problem, its all one big massive hugbox. Hell many of them have actually said they would be fine if chucklefuck released the game as it is.

Early access is a fucking bullshit travesty, when the gaming industry already has enough problems as it is.
>>
>>254729984
The current community isn't complaining because the ones that did got banned for their opinion.
>>
>>254729969
EA is interested in early access, so is Sony. It's pretty clear that early access is quickly becoming a huge deal in gaming and its going to be much worse than DLC or day 1 DLC ever could be.

>>254730156
And that's another problem, anytime anybody even tries to speak up and voice how they feel about the game they get shut down and banned, leaving only a massive hugbox in its wake.
>>
>>254730341
That makes me laugh because of the time Tiy threw a tantrum because he couldn't ban people from Reddit and he coudn't do shit
>>
>buy two copies, one for me and one for my brother
>play it for a bit
>it's shit
>wait for updates
>wait
>wait
>play a bit
>it's still shit
>wait for more updates
>wait some more
>and some more
>small update
>'hey bro, wanna try that new Starbound update? Maybe it won't be shit'
>'... wait, I own Starbound?'

And now we're just waiting on the new Terraria update since we know for a fact that won't be shit at least.
>>
>>254730927
Pretty much this, when Terraria 2 comes out it will blow the fuck out of the chucklefuck supporters.
>>
>>254729552

>it's a complete game
>but we're re-doing literally everything from the ships to the quests to the combat because they suck complete dick

Bunch of faggots. They give early access a bad name, and early access is a terrible idea by itself
>>
>>254730927
My friends tried dragging me back into Starbound recently too. We didn't play very long. There's been fucking nothing for it in the last 6 months.
When's that Terraria update coming out?
>>
This is why we pirate games.
>>
>>254731190
I didn't even buy the damn game and I feel cheated.
>>
>>254731158
No set date for 1.3 yet, but it's supposed to double the content. Again. And it's supposed to be Red's last update for it. Again again.

Really though, fuck early access. I paid 2.50 for Terraria and would gladly pay that again 10 times over for the content I've gotten out of it. Will probably get Terraria 2 full price if the quality stays consistent.
>>
>baby won't stop crying
>getting married this weekend and it's scheduled to pour rain
>it's pouring rain right now and I have a zillion things I need to do outside
>there's a shard of glass in my index finger that hurts like a motherfucker with the slightest bt of pressure

And yet this thread reminding me I purchased starbound is the worst thing to happen to me today
>>
>Terraria
>Updates with major content even after release
>Eventually the developer decides they need to focus on real life and can't support additional development any longer
>"Straight up says Sorry guys, we're done with development"
>Many people are mad because they expected so much more
>Everyone gets hyped for Starbound instead
>It sucks
>Suddenly Terraria guys decide to start updating again for some reason
>Add even more content than Starbound as at release
>Starbound never updates and when it does it sucks
>Terraria only continues to make Starbound worse.
>>
File: 1292652152894.jpg (6KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1292652152894.jpg
6KB, 251x251px
>mfw thinking of the poor saps who paid tons of money to have their own statues ingame, as well as the other bullshit bonuses before the game was released
>>
>>254731356

I hardly touched the content in the last major update. I'm definitely going to have to play it again when 1.3 comes out

by myself of course
>>
>>254731713
There are people who bought one of every tier just for the fucking forum badges.Many of those people no longer post either lel.
>>
But they delivered on plenty aspects, I personally think it was good enough and we were lucky they updated it at all
>>
>>254732212
>we were lucky they updated it at all
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT
>>
>>254731658

The community in the terraria forums went absolutely apeshit when they were told the game would no longer be receiving content updates.
And then when the console ports were announced, and it was said they'd have extra content, I think a few autists died of rage.
rather than ban those people, red just took the new shit from the console ports and stuck it into the main game along with a bunch of other stuff

Minecraft releasing a shitty block nobody wants every couple weeks for some reason has bred a huge amount of entitled douchebags for some reason
>>
>>254729552

Gaming isn't dead, what the fuck are you smoking?

All that happened was a bunch of gibbering retards gave other gibbering retards stupid amounts of dosh with no actual promise of released content. These idiots deserve to get burned by the likes of Chucklefish because IT'S THE ONLY WAY THEY'LL LEARN.

If they don't learn, then all we can do is pray they accidentally drink bleach before they have a chance to reproduce.
>>
>>254729552
>We got bored and everyone already paid for it
This is why crowdfunded games usually suck
>>
>>254732273
Most of the stuff in the console versions was shite and was never added to PC.
>>
>>254732212
8/10
Need to mention how you played 500 hours and got your moneys worth, along with some sort of movie analogy.
>>
>>254732693
If they added more content then the game would become too big 4u
>>
>>254732212
>we were lucky they updated it at all
This part is actually correct
>>
>>254732693
>you played 500 hours
>Implying times weren't inflated by coding the launcher to keep running in the background
>>
I was hype as fuck for this game since I was interested in playing a game that involved traveling through space and exploring planets and stations and shit. Why oh why did it have to be Starbound that caught my attention first jesus fuck.
>>
File: addition1-3.jpg (11KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
addition1-3.jpg
11KB, 300x225px
>giving money to "unfinished" products and expecting developers to actually finish them after you give them money

pay a contractor half way through their work and see how they finish it.
>>
lol
>well guys its ok we didnt do what we promised because what we officially marketed as early access was already amazing so there
>>
>>254733072
No hugboxer is ever going to admit that the launcher modified the time and it obvious it will never be fixed because it is working as intended by the devs.
>>
>Buying games before they're made
>With no demos

It's your own fault for being so gullible and complacent.
>>
If you bought this or other early access games you are the cancer killing gaming.

Also, source on the quote, OP? I don't doubt it, just need a link.
>>
>>254733926
It wasn't even marketed as early access. It was marketed as a preorder for a 90% completed game.
>>
>>254734115
How bout that roadmap. Full of fucking lies.
>>
At least the music is good.
>>
>>254734242
Too bad it's constantly interrupted by the godawful battle music
>>
>Buy 4pack for friends
>play for like 2 days
>thisll be great when its done!
>everyone realises it wont be done
>move past it and heal
>read the SA thread that devs post in sometimes
>people calling for tit-horse to be the real AI because itll make the dumb nerds who play this game mad

>literally *everything* about this game is horrible now, from the people who make it, to the people who still play it

Oh well, at least WoD looks g-
>>
>>254733926
Its on the starbound site itself. http://playstarbound.com/
Some thoughts on early access, release dates, the big 1.0
>>
if a /v/irgin was developing a game would he be tempted to ban people on his forum?
understand that calling them niggers back for their criticism like one would normally do so on /v/ isn't really much different from outright shoving people away for dissent

what did that guy that made Risk of Rain do an /agdg/?
>>
>>254734372
Don't worry, Edge of Space will be what Starbound was meant to be!
>>
>>254733918
Read again, I didn't buy it, it was gifted to me.
>>
File: muh20million.jpg (19KB, 220x236px) Image search: [Google]
muh20million.jpg
19KB, 220x236px
The developers are good people and all we have to do is wait for the thick and fast update goy---err guys.
>>
>>254734242
>>254734359
Too bad it's in a shitty game
>>
>>254734639
I'm onto your tricks you dirty merchant.
>>
Eh. I got 50+ hours out of it. For $15, it was worth it. if it ever does hit 1.0, i'll replay it then. Really don't care anyways.
>>
File: 1350453989972.jpg (41KB, 334x400px) Image search: [Google]
1350453989972.jpg
41KB, 334x400px
>Buy Overgrowth.
>Dev makes a changelog video constantly.
>Still Alpha but it's getting there.
>It goes on Steam.
>Dev starts running off to give talks at GDC and running off to gamejam... Every year.
>"Next, I feel I've added enough effects for now and will focus on developing tools to make a proper campaign."
>Last update was two months ago.

It's like every indie dev suddenly decided to become complete bastards.
>>
>>254734567
Can you go low without worrying about radiation?
>>
File: 1386402536164.jpg (163KB, 1200x684px) Image search: [Google]
1386402536164.jpg
163KB, 1200x684px
>no heat mechanics
>freezing mechanics make no sense
>hunger might as well not be there since food is so easy to aquire

Why even bother
>>
>>254734913
How the fuck did you manage to get 50+ hours out of a game with almost no actual content and an absolute shit progression system? do you actually enjoy eating shit I am legitimately concerned for you anon.
>>
>>254735045
The work of one who consorts with beasts!
>>
>>254734242
Quit shitposting this every time this game is brought up.

The music is fez-tier uninspired and generic. It's so bad they give you instruments so you can put in your own midis to cover it up.
>>
>>254731658
How are the starbound devs not thoroughly embarrassed by Terraria?
>>
>>254729984
>Chucklefuck
>literally replying to yourself and not trying to hide it at all
>>
>no mods with Gurren Lagann mechs
>the only mechs you get outside of modding are fucking garbage lame boring disappointing useless bad pieces of shit.
>>
>>254735086
If you get better gear.
>>
>>254735369
because some of their players honestly thing it has more content and better gameplay than terraria

>>254735454
No shit I'm replying to myself sherlock, I'm amazed you had the tiny bit of brain capacity to figure that out. I was furthering the point that I was making in the OP and also bumping the thread.
>>
>>254735506
last time i played, only 1 armor actually improved radiation resistance, did that get fixed?
>>
>>254735189
Same reason I enjoyed Borderlands.
friends

Also (at the time) there were tons of neat hacked servers that were fun as fuck.
>>
>>254735369
Tiy is eternally buttmad at red but won't ever say it publicly.
>>
>>254735652
It goes up in tiers, the Oulander has better than Aluminum. Titanium again has better resistance.
>>
File: I'm gonna carry that weight.jpg (15KB, 274x110px) Image search: [Google]
I'm gonna carry that weight.jpg
15KB, 274x110px
>>254735189
I manage to rack up 130+ hours by just fucking around with mods and not realizing that stupid launcher was still open after going to bed a couple of times.

Yes, I do feel great shame.
>>
>>254730341
I would rather EA tell me that the new Battlefield game is a hardly working piece of shit upfront than them release it as a full game. Oh no, two shitty companies are going to use it, guess gaming is fucked.
>>
File: ocdonotsteal.png (266KB, 1275x1666px) Image search: [Google]
ocdonotsteal.png
266KB, 1275x1666px
>>254735369
Because Tiy has millions of dollars in his pocket, fucks molly until she ahegaos, and then fucks the dog with the massive boner he got over swindling autists.

He literally doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>254736210
And again, so is Sony. Like it or not these are two very big names in gaming, and anybody paying any attention to the top sellers on steam will have seen that early access games have been high on that list for a VERY long time.

Like it or not early access is a massive success and where the money goes, the money-hungry devs go too. You can choose to put your fingers in your ears and ignore the problem or you can wake up and realise that this can seriously impact the gaming industry in a huge way and There is probably nothing we can do about it.
>>
Its just weird you know. How many updates for Terraria have come out since Starbound? 2? Hw can chuckle be so slow? They made a ton of money so they must have hired people to work on the game and pump out updates faster. It feels like they are just fucking around the offices and not working hard.
>>
>>254736597
>Because Tiy has millions of dollars in his pocket, fucks molly until she ahegaos, and then fucks the dog with the massive boner he got over swindling autists.

Only two of these three things are true.
>>
>>254736636
>Like it or not early access is a massive success and where the money goes
Ok, so the shitty devs will use Early Access while the good ones will continue releasing complete games or use it properly. Either way nobody's forcing me to buy the game in Early Access, I can just wait for the full release, and if it's shit I can just move on.
>>
>>254736783

The dog fucking and the millions?
>>
>>254731658
not to mention Tiy used fucking Final Fantasy sprites for the PCs when he was still working on Terraria
>>
File: 1395996045031.gif (269KB, 234x249px) Image search: [Google]
1395996045031.gif
269KB, 234x249px
>>254737246
>>
At this rate I think it's safe to say that Terraria 2 will be out before Starbound is ever finished
>>
Just stick with Terraria.
I prefer its aesthetics.
>>
>>254737458
More like that Starbound will be declared finished. The only update that comes out is the one that changes the version to reflect that decision.
>>
ChuckleFish was a Jew and we all bought it anyway
>>
>>254735092
>Starbound summed up in one image
>>
>>254737651

Same. I think Starbound looks really ugly.
>>
>>254736636
Early Access wouldn't work well on consoles, though, which is still where a lot of the big publishers are, outside of mobile games, which also have issues with Early Access.
It's primarily going to be a problem with PC-only releases. Everything else isn't going to change.
>>
How is Edge of Space? Is it better than Starbound or worse?
>>
>>254729552
>As Starbound stands, our sharing of our future plans aside, it could leave early access and be an entirely reasonable stand alone game.

You know what? WHATEVER. Let him rest on that and let all the little kiddies sucking his dick defend him. Eventually even they will grow the fuck up and see just how rused they were. They aren't a "Chucklefish Defense Force", not in the long term at least. In the long term they're the ones who will wake the fuck up and tear Chucklefish the fuck down. They are a mob of torches and pitchforks just waiting to happen.

Let Tiy have his little cop out victory, He'll get his one day
>>
>>254738429
Minecraft sold very well on consoles, not only that but exactly how would early access not work well on consoles? from what I have seen of the console community they would eat it up.
>>
>>254738516
I want to say it's not really any better, but I'm constantly told it's "better" when I post my screenshots.

I absolutely HATE the progression through monster drops.
>>
>>254736636

With all the recent scams i dont think Early Access will continue being successful for a long time unless steam adds some rules to prevent those scams. If it keeps going like this people will stop trusting the system.
>>
>>254736597
>Because Tiy has millions of dollars in his pocket
Not really. Tiy is completely shit with money.
If I recall correctly he spent most of his money buying a large office in the middle of London, and paid to bring all the devs out there to work. I wouldn't be surprised if Chucklefish and Tiy are bankrupt by the end of next year.
>>
File: MFI-RM-1114.jpg (19KB, 221x255px) Image search: [Google]
MFI-RM-1114.jpg
19KB, 221x255px
>>254729552
The really sad thing about the whole Starbound disaster is that people will continue to buy into early access, and devs will continue to pull this cashgrab nonsense.

People will never learn, and there's always a new batch of impressionable teenagers who 'want to support something that has a lot of potential.' Just read any of the reviews of early access games that are positive and it's always the same shit.
>>
>>254738776
Thing is steam did the exact opposite and added a rule that early access games won't necessarily ever end up being finished.

Not to mention there have indeed been very many recent scams but the community just keep eating it up, look at DayZ, Rust, Minecraft, Starbound, it just boggles the mind how the hell these games get so popular and every time a new early access game gets released it jumps to the top of the top sellers list and stays there for a LONG time.

I don't understand it at all, it is THE most consumer unfriendly thing to have happened for as long as I can remember. which admittedly isn't very long, but still.

And yet the consumers eat it up like five-star restaurant food despite it being gutter trash with a fine coat of paint.
>>
File: 1389798910285.jpg (11KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1389798910285.jpg
11KB, 250x247px
>>254739006
Post your face when Chucklefuck files for bankruptcy in 2015 and hasn't updated Starbound since then, and calls it 'released'.

Never EVER updated.
>>
>>254739006
How would they blow 10M+? Actually don't answer that, those fags would find a way spend too fast.
>>
>>254739254
It will happen SOON ™.
>>
>>254731409

;_;
>>
>>254739217

I blame youtube lets plays. They can play whatever piece of shit and as long as they scream enough kids ands teens like it and buy the games. Just look at Goat Simulator. Holy shit.
>>
>>254739508
>How would they blow 10M+?
Do you know how much money it costs to rent an office in the middle of London, much less live near said office?
They're going to blow all their money on living expenses, not to mention their "high life" mentality will cause them to blow through the rest on who knows what (probably cars and shit).

Dude's going to go from a millionaire to horribly in debt. Just another example of someone becoming New Money without having any self-restraint. It's why Old Money people always laugh at New Money.
>>
>>254739947
While that is not the entire problem, it is definitely a large factor.
>>
>paying money for a half finished game
Steambeciles, ladies and gents.
>>
This is what happens. AAA or Indie, if consumers don't demand a certain level of effort or quality for their money, developers aren't going to put it in.

For the developer to actually come out and say this though is complete fucking garbage, though.
>>
>>254729552

Source?
>>
File: image.jpg (205KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205KB, 1280x720px
>mfw Terraria gets a space update and does space exploration better than Starbound ever did in their 20 years of development.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 228x215px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 228x215px
>>254740384
>ladies and gents
*tip tip*
>>
>>254741179
Starbound has space exploration?
>>
>>254741389

You can select planets and shit. Thats about it. The spaceship never moves.
>>
>>254741126
http://playstarbound.com/some-thoughts-on-early-access-release-dates-the-big-1-0/

or if you'd rather not give them a hit:
http://www.donotlink.com/pT9
>>
>>254741179
Here's to hoping Red makes it so you actually have to travel to the moon, and expands the space map portion so that it is as wide and deep as the main planet, and you can fly around "360 space-shooter style"(space has it's own creature set that you can dogfight with) looking for small asteroids, other types of space debris, and of course, the moon itself.

He probably won't make it all like that, but one can dream.
>>
>>254741389
You can to moons, asteroid fields and orher planets.

And they managed to be lame.
>>
>>254741868
except it does.
>>
>>254742556
I think he means you can't fly around freely. The jump animation that plays is like a glorified loading screen.
>>
I disagree with most of the faggots in this thread.

Comparing Starbound to Terraria isn't accurate. Terraria has shit sprites with shit animations running on a shit engine with a shit GUI. Starbound in it's current state may have less content than Terraria, but the quality is not even on the same level. The high-level artwork, animations, audio, and lore of Starbound take far more time to implement than the shitty assets in Terraria. Starbound is still in development and I see it being updated into the future. At some point I hope it will have as much content as Terraria. If it ever makes it that far, Terraria will look like shit in comparison because of the difference in quality and effort.
>>
>>254744105
I'll give you a 3/10 for trying, but you really failed to convince me you weren't intentionally trolling when you actually implied starbound had high-level artwork, animations, audio, and lore.
>>
>>254744105
Tiy pls go
>>
File: 1385878362587.gif (626B, 110x130px) Image search: [Google]
1385878362587.gif
626B, 110x130px
>>254744105
You sure look good with those dicks in your mouth. Starbound can be as pretty as it wants; it'll still be a polished turd.
I'll take game play and content over looks any day.
>>
File: 1402344111034.jpg (30KB, 290x275px) Image search: [Google]
1402344111034.jpg
30KB, 290x275px
>>254744105
>>
File: outpost[1].gif (234KB, 549x294px) Image search: [Google]
outpost[1].gif
234KB, 549x294px
>>254744334
>implying
>>
>>254744105

Dont call me a faggot. Its rude.
>>
>>254744105
That's why Terraria 2 will be released before Starbound is even finished, so how Terraria 1 looks compared to Starbound is moot. Stay mad.
>>
Don't get me wrong it's pretty shit but
>it hasn't updated
You are aware you can opt in for the unstable and nightly builds of the game right? I haven't tried them myself but they are there.
Unless you guys mean complete stable updates.
Or those unstable/nightly builds contain nothing new.
Or I'm being baited.
>>
>>254744715
Oh man, not only is that not anything special whatsoever it isn't even IN the game.

I know you chucklefucks like to suck dick but at least try to suck dick about something that is actually IN the game.
>>
>>254744105
I'm with you as far as quality goes. I like Starbound better than Terraria, even as is.

But Chucklefish is completely fucking retarded and I've lost all faith in them. If Starbound is released in a reasonably complete state, I will be utterly shocked. I was impressed by the beta release, but only because I thought they'd keep working. I don't think they will any more.
>>
File: Ancient_Gold[1].png (710B, 26x46px) Image search: [Google]
Ancient_Gold[1].png
710B, 26x46px
>>254744715
Y-yeah. Terraria is just as good as Starbound.

The assets in Starbound are a fuckload better and therefore take a fuckload longer to create. Be patient and stop being babbys. If you don't like Starbound now, shut the fuck up and wait until it actually releases.
>>
>>254744939
Stable updates. Also I've heard the nightly build is too little to bother with.
>>
>>254744939
very little content is in the unstable builds as well.

>>254745086
Tiy go actually develop your goddamn game instead of shitposting on /v/

>>254745047
Impressed by what exactly?
>>
>>254744105
fuck off Omni
>>
>>254745086
I've been waiting for the actual release for quite some time.
I'm done with waiting as
1. it's not coming out
2. it won't be worth it when it comes out
3. the devs don't care, so why should I?
>>
>>254734518
he made a good, complete game.
Also he's asian, not a disrespectful brit fuck. no weeb, btw
>>
>>254745164
>>254745303
Figured as much.
They're taking an awfully long time to accomplish anything. I've seen 1MA's on 4chan progress faster.
>>
Terraria pisses me off. I want to fight all the bosses and get all the cool gear but the game forces me to enter hard mode to get all of that. I do not want to enter hard mode and have to deal with the corruption, crimson and hollow spreading. I just want to chill and do stuff on my own time without that constant worry and pressure of losing the entire world.
>>
>>254745727
Then just seal the hallow and crimon/corruption before it becomes a problem? its pretty simple to do.
>>
File: 1335146944161.jpg (1MB, 2560x1989px) Image search: [Google]
1335146944161.jpg
1MB, 2560x1989px
>tfw I spent fifteen us dollars on this piece of shit
>>
>>254745727
>I don't want the game to be challenging or change things as I progress
>Everything should remain the same as I 'progress' through the game even though that makes no sense!
>>
I'm thinking of getting Terreria for my Vita but I'm not a creative type of person though. Would I still enjoy it just for the dungeon aspects? Is building shit and being creative essential in this game?
>>
>>254729552
>rewriting huge of parts of the game code
>changing a absurd amount of game mechanics
>complete

this faggot is stupid beyond all hell.
>>
>>254745727
If I remember correctly, there are things you can do about that.
There's a gun that lets you quickly turn corruption back into regular.
>>
>>254745961
>Vita
who the fuck plays games like terraria/minecraft on a fucking console, must be so annoying building shit
>>
>>254745961
Yeah, I'm more than sure you'd enjoy it since I don't really build shit besides the small necessary houses for NPC's and I'm not even creative when I build those, just a wooden tower basically. Most of my time is spent exploring and gathering shit, bringing it back to store/craft and then just explore some more. shitloads of content pretty much.
>>
>>254734518
He was generally a cool guy, and usually admitted to any mistakes he made.
He still posts there occasionally and asks for criticism on his new game.
>>
>>254746092
Well he said he was not really interested in building shit, so yeah.
>>
>>254744105
Art is about the only thing Starbound has going, only most of the time. And that's its problem: the game has been overtaken by its artists like so many overambitious indie projects. They don't have enough people actually working on the meat and bones of the game or any competent leadership to tie it all together with a view to getting a 'finished' game out in a reasonable time frame.
>>
>>254744105

Starbound has lore?
>>
File: starboundcontent.png (14KB, 330x403px) Image search: [Google]
starboundcontent.png
14KB, 330x403px
Every one talking shit about starbound are terraria shills

game has more content than terraria has now
>>
>>254746389
You are kidding right anon?
Right?
>>
>>254746389
So do you have the stupid disease or what?
>>
>>254746389
One episode of the A-Team has more content than both of those combined. Right?
>>
>>254746389
bait.
this had to be bait.
i refuse to believe someone is this stupid
>>
>>254746370
Yeah, nice art, but it's a pile of shit.

I love Terraria's content, and the art is just servicable. The music reminds me of something that would be played at a furry convention
>>
>>254746520
>>254746569
>>254746389
Its bait, anon
>>
File: 2014-07-20_00008.jpg (525KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2014-07-20_00008.jpg
525KB, 1920x1080px
Meanwhile...

In the Edge of Space...

A far better game with Metroid-like style.

And combat far better than Starbound

And -already has- more content.
>>
>>254746858
>And -already has- more content
Source.
>>
>>254746858
I missed the curse bundle, is it worth 20 bux?
>>
>>254747009

Not even close, wait for the next sale.
>>
Tiy is the perfect example of the type of person you shouldn't give money to

Tiy is the epitome of ineffective management

Tiy needs to be murdered
>>
>>254746858
To be fair, already having more content than starbound isn't saying much.
>>
>>254745086
>The assets in Starbound are a fuckload better and therefore take a fuckload longer to create
They're not all that great, and they're slower than they should be.
Example:
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starbound
>Starbound was formally announced by Tiyuri in February 2012
>Starbound entered beta testing on December 4, 2013
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hopeless_Masquerade
>versus fighting game in the Touhou Project game series, announced on 5 October 2012...The final version of the game was released on 26 May 2013
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_Dealing_Character
>the full version of the game was released in the 84th Comiket in August 12, 2013
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impossible_Spell_Card
>It was first released in the 11th Hakurei Shrine Reitaisai on May 11, 2014
In the amount of time Chucklefuck faffed about, ZUN made three games that look and sound better. They're more fun and have better replayability too.
And (aside from HM) he made it alone in his spare time as a hobby. There is a team working on Starbound and they have the money to hire more programmers if need be.
There's no excuse for Starbound to take this long to produce absolutely nothing.
>>
>complete game
>can't even rebind keys

what is this guy smoking?
>>
File: a5f26b2b6b[1].png (26KB, 265x116px) Image search: [Google]
a5f26b2b6b[1].png
26KB, 265x116px
>>254735961
I got 300 through the launcher and that I tried to make a mod for the game.

I realized it was shit when I worked on it but it was so easy I did it anyway.
>>
File: 2014-07-20_00002.jpg (192KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2014-07-20_00002.jpg
192KB, 1280x720px
>>254746969

How can I give you the source besides linking you to the lastest updates?

It has been updated recently/been updated since the Early Access release.

It was SHIT for a while but they are working a LOT on it...

If you like playing with guns in Terraria this game is the shit, it has no melee weapons, only futuristic guns.

Trust me m8 i have 200 hours of Starbound(games like this tickle my autism) and Edge of Space feels way more "alive" after you get into it.
>>
>>254746858
I mean it look interesting but again all focus seems towards next terraria update and why did I pre-order Starbound.
>>
>>254746858

I cant stand the visuals. Its so ugly and unpleasant to look at i cant play it.
>>
>>254747498

>all focus seems towards next terraria update

Not true, where did u get that info?
>>
>>254747163
>weeb fighting games
2/10
>>
>>254747553

This.

Shit looks gross, yo.
>>
>>254747465
>At least another 24 days until next "BIG" update
>>
>>254747465
Honestly, I'm only thinking about buying it just to spite chucklefuck.
>>
>>254747465
is that a cute fox with a space helmet and a little cute jetpack.
>>
I suppose this travesty isn't ending well at all. I played 80 hours and had fun with some friends, so i got my money's worth, but it's kinda tragic to realize the game doesn't seem like it'll get even close to Terraria's overall awesomeness. At least we can wait for Terraria 2.
>>
>>254747163
Mah nigga, but Hisoutensoku/SWR was better than HM, even though HM was not a bad game, it had a hell of a lot to live up to with Hisou as its previous fighter. It just goes to show you how ZUN, a single guy who actually gives a shit about his content and makes the games out of pure love, can easily make a better game than several people who have all the money/time in the world and simply don't give a fuck.

>>254747654
Wrong, shmups mainly, Games like hisou and HM are spinoffs.
>>
>>254747163
>>254747954
Hell for that matter the Touhou fangames have more content, better presentation, better quality, and are more fun than starbound.
>>
File: 2014-07-24_00001.jpg (312KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2014-07-24_00001.jpg
312KB, 1920x1080px
>>254747553

Took me a while to get into, but once you get the art style its pretty cool, especialy the enemies and shit (IMO) its very Metroid-like

also, game play is actually FUN since it is focuse don COMBAT
>>
>>254746858
Not getting duped again. I'll buy it when it gets a full release.
>>
>>254748195
I got more content and fun out of shaking my dick after pissing than Starbound.
>>
>>254747742
Yes

>>254747706
I shit you not their update last week was bigger than any HUGE update starbound ever had. And was just a larger than average patch.
>>
>>254748225
"Combat" = "Shoot guns while jumping about trying not to contact mobs"
>>
>>254748225

Dorf Fort with ASCII looks better than this garbage.
>>
>>254735092
>freezing in the void of space
>drop a campfire or two IN A FUCKING VACUUM
>pick them up
>rinse,repeat
>>
>>254748430
>Re-added mobs
>Added Codex
What else?
>>
File: 1405460660325.png (99KB, 220x333px) Image search: [Google]
1405460660325.png
99KB, 220x333px
>>254736636
You are a dumbass nigger and I will tell you why in 2 simple points.

1. Console players mainly buy consoles because they want something that "just works" and requires pretty much no thought. Selling them a game that is buggy as shit and has little or no content is either going to piss them off immensely or not sell at all.

2. I hope they fucking do it because of the above and the fact that their games are usually shit and it does them no good to show us it is shit way ahead of time. All that money that goes to bribing gaming sites would be wasted if every guy on the block could tell his buddies the game is shit before it ever makes it to review sites.
>>
File: fry_futurama_gun_billy_west.jpg (23KB, 400x474px) Image search: [Google]
fry_futurama_gun_billy_west.jpg
23KB, 400x474px
>>254748483

Mind you, devs are focused on Metroid-like Combat style.

How do you implement this to a Terraria-like game?

Yea it will be pretty much jumping and shooting, as is with Terraria too if you use any gun. Or guess what, any 2d game.
>>
>>254745727
Just create a different world than your home base and unlock hard mode there.
>>
File: 1339609848830.png (7KB, 355x295px) Image search: [Google]
1339609848830.png
7KB, 355x295px
I'm STILL waiting for Voxatron to finish.
>>
>>254748630
I like how you had no actual reasoning and facts behind what you posted but you try to tell me I'm the dumbass when all you have is baseless conjecture at best.

Mind explaining to me why minecraft did so well on consoles despite being a heavily butchered version with less content in general?
>>
>>254748785
It's broken by the large health pools that mobs have. There's not much feeling of "Metroid" at all with a weapon system that it has. It's not very Metroid at all.
>>
File: src_1326418242831.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
src_1326418242831.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>254748614
thatsthejoke

Starbound has no updates.

Still tho, im not selling the game, but this one will actually come out.
>>
>>254749082

Agreed, but at least they are aiming for that. Graphic-like I find it very Metroid-like

Also aiming for controller support in the future so expect it to be more like it too.
>>
File: Really (2).png (41KB, 276x322px) Image search: [Google]
Really (2).png
41KB, 276x322px
>>254749181
Just because it has an update, doesn't mean it added anything interesting. Hell, the mobs were already part of the game.
>>
>>254729552
Just want to say, with meaning, from the bottom of my heart. Fuck /v/. I brought this game because i saw 100 fucking
>"Why aren't you playing Starbound /v/?"
>"Not playing starbound shiggy diggy"
>"Rate my house /v/"
Fuck /v/. Don't get me wrong you recommended some god tier games like Dwarf Fortress and Bloodlines but fuck you for making my give money to greedy fucks who were just going for a cash grab.

http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/hey-clusterfuck-just-wanted-to-make-a-final-thread-because-you-guys-are-pretty-cool.82382/
Well i did it. Fuck you clusterfish you mother fuckers.
>>
>>254749570
Don't buy into hype. Ever.

At least you learned a valuable lesson.
>>
File: MF S.jpg (37KB, 450x495px) Image search: [Google]
MF S.jpg
37KB, 450x495px
>>254749570
Good job me
>>
>>254749362
In the 20-ish hours I've played I have NOT felt any Metroid vibe.
>>
>>254749710
Well... I did buy Dead State and i don't regret that. They keep in touch and they're going to release the game in a month or so and from what i can tell they actually put work into that shit.
>>
>>254749570
"Alright later man"
Even their moderators don't give a damn shit.
>>
>>254729552
>Paid $15
>Got like a 100 hours out of the beta.

What's the problem. More than what I've gotten out of finished triple A games
>>
>>254749838
lol quickest fucking ban iv ever got. Going to copy paste that shit again.
>>
>>254729552
this is what you get for trusting britbong manchildren
>>
>>254749570
"Waah waah waah, thirty minutes of my life is gone :("
If you're making 30 bucks an hour, why do you give a shit?
>>
>>254749751

>vibe.

who feels vibes? m8 stop smoking marijuanas the graphic sometimes remembers it, at least the devs have some kind of aim for the combat system.
>>
>>254750161
I just want to be mad at something.
>>
>>254750191
Well, they're doing a right real shit job at it.
>>
>>254747465
marketer detected
>>
>>254750478

I wish, I just had big hopes for Starbound and Always wanted a futuristic Terraria.

In fact I think the exploration in Starbound is amazing, thats why I played it so much, a mix of EoS and Starbound would make me go crazy...but we can never have nice things, ever.
>>
>paying for an Early Access game

You retards deserved to be scammed.
>>
But guys, they added character deletion to the game menu today!
>>
>>254729552
Where the fuck is the Novakid? They've promised that we'd be getting that character. Good thing I haven't bought it yet, 'cause buying it under the premise that we'd be getting the character really soon and yet they haven't delivered would suck a lot.
>>
Grand Theft Auto V was released as Early Access. It is still missing content promised before release and has since moved 32.5 million units. It will soon be released on PC, still in Early Access, and sell millions more.
>>
>>254751594
Novakids are currently in the works. They are playable, but they are still working on ships, furniture, books, food, dialogue, etc., etc.
>>
File: Nightly.jpg (169KB, 583x681px) Image search: [Google]
Nightly.jpg
169KB, 583x681px
>>254751594
>>
>>254751870
And how long has it been? More than 7 months now since it entered beta right?

Shit man how fucking slow can they be? This is a recurring problem with early access games. Once they get the money, things slow down to a crawl.
>>
File: tricksterr.png (21KB, 366x476px) Image search: [Google]
tricksterr.png
21KB, 366x476px
>>254746389
>>254746389
>>
File: 2014-07-21_00001.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2014-07-21_00001.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>
Acceptable Early Access game:
>Gnomoria
you add the rest
>>
File: 6XBHm.jpg (27KB, 256x279px) Image search: [Google]
6XBHm.jpg
27KB, 256x279px
>>254752496
>12 gigs
Why tho?
>>
>>254753323
Grim Dawn

I've had it since before it went on Steam
>>
>gaming died
>because some shitty indie game is a scam
c'mon faggot, you're being a drama queen
>>
>>254753323
Scratch off Gnomoria and add Tabletop Sim.
>>
Red of Terraria is a master programmer. he compressed all of the assets down into ~65mb while the Starbound team doesn't compress anything and all of the assets are PNG's, which is one of the reasons the game's size is so bloated (uncompressed audio is another reason).
>>
>Starbound thread

>whole thread asscrushing Starbound while praising Terraria

iamokaywiththis.pcx

Lunar Update for Terraria when?
>>
Idiots who stare at a game going "shut up and take my money," preordering it just to play beta, beta doesn't get updated, hop on 4chan and be angry

lesson? play something else and stop throwing money at shit that doesn't exist.
>>
File: 1380182631841.jpg (42KB, 335x380px) Image search: [Google]
1380182631841.jpg
42KB, 335x380px
>>254753672
>mfw playing GD as a melee character
>>
>>254753729
Not just .pngs, but pre-scaled to larger than they need to be .pngs

all art assets in Starbound are prescaled up to like 400%, it's fucking ridiculous

to be fair, terraria is guilty of this too, but yeah red and his code genius
>>
>>254754010
I like GD. It's actually come a long fucking way.
>>
File: 1400887660158.jpg (64KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1400887660158.jpg
64KB, 400x400px
>>254753964
My friend bought 3 copies for me and another pal so we could play it with him.
I didn't wanna make him feel bad for buying such a lame game.
We had fun, but that's probably because us 3 have good chemistry.
Now it's just sitting in the "isn't fun/runs bad" category of my steam library.
>>
>>254753729
You do know the reason Starbound is huge is because the symbols were left there and debugging shit along with all 3 clients for Mac, Linux, and WIndows.
>>
>>254729552
>Where were you when morons were gullable and stupid
Fixed that for ya. Its your own god damned fault for trusting them and not causing enough of a fuss about the lack of patches.
>>
>>254753165
Do critters actually try to fuck up your base in this? Or are they mindless shitters that wander around doing nothing?
>>
File: 67-PressSquareToWhatever.gif (436KB, 258x272px) Image search: [Google]
67-PressSquareToWhatever.gif
436KB, 258x272px
I wish I was good at modding. I have so making fucking good ideas to expand Starbound even though the game is technically dead.
>>
>>254754650
> gullable and stupid
>gullable

Anon pls.

But I agree with you. Starbound's just one of the reasons why I can never support early access games
>>
>tfw you liked the concept
>tfw you even ended up a furry sex mod that was the top mod on nexus for quite a while
>tfw you cant even bring yourself to update it because how shit the game is and all the broken promises

It hurts man
>>
Which one is the bigger fuck up? Starbound or Cubeworld.
>>
>>254755286

I know that feeling. The game could be improved dramatically just by changing the first 10 minutes of play.
>>
File: 1406151640000.jpg (171KB, 1215x809px) Image search: [Google]
1406151640000.jpg
171KB, 1215x809px
Chucklefish even got caught reviewing games they publish.
>>
File: GE Punch.gif (470KB, 249x217px) Image search: [Google]
GE Punch.gif
470KB, 249x217px
>>254755286
It wasn't that hard to mod, I've never modded before and I was still able to do pic related.

Don't bother anymore though, it's not worth it.
>>
>>254755495
I really like the concept of the game too, including the lore, the rivalry between some of the races and the responses you get from them.

If it was polished a whole lot more, and kept their fucking promises, it would have been a very enjoyable game. But that's not going to happen.
>>
>>254755847
Cubeworld has 2 people working on it.
>>
>>254755847
Starbound, the Cubeworld is working on it but at a very slow rate since it's what he does when he's not doing his main job.

Starbound is going nowhere while the developers manage to turn most of their community against them.
>>
>>254755881
Why the hell would they even think about reviewing their own game?

Have they ever heard of the phrase "conflict of interest"?
>>
>>254756036
They don't have the decency to think of that.

Shortly after that screenshot they shat themselves and deleted the review.
>>
>>254755897
Did you just added a stand ?

I wish this wasnt so dead it worse than Cortex Command.
>>
Why don't the different races have traits that change gameplay?
>>
Early Access is an excellent way to destroy both your reputation and your career fast. If you jump in it while your game is an a very early stage you better have a plan with documentation ready or else thats it. You are done. Cant complete the game because of shit you didnt see coming or it turns out you are not talented enough and the fans will tear you apart limb by limb.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/211820/

Dem reviews.
>>
File: fuck dis guy.gif (502KB, 294x233px) Image search: [Google]
fuck dis guy.gif
502KB, 294x233px
>>254756225
Added a buncha stands, but all I ended up doing with them is fucking with multiplayer servers.

I just set them to spawn boss monsters when they attacked and it worked even when the server didn't have the mod, fucking glorious.
>>
File: SKyxOtr.jpg (639KB, 3625x3447px) Image search: [Google]
SKyxOtr.jpg
639KB, 3625x3447px
>>254756735
>Hylotls still can't breathe underwater.
>>
>>254756735
Because it'd be too hard for all the Billies

wrong general oops :^)
>>
>>254756023

Meanwhile /v/ keeps sucking Chucklfish's cock supporting Risk of Rain.

Some things have to be sacrified, you cant touch anything with their name on it

captcha knows: ndonly pure
>>
>>254756883

Cick postive tab and negative tab. There are waaaay more positive reviews. People who dislike the game are just very loud. The majority loves the game. Starbound its a good game.
>>
>>254757242
>Some things have to be sacrified, you cant touch anything with their name on it
Halfway is going pretty badly, it's highest peak was 189 players and it's peak within the last day is 96.

That's for a game that's been out for three or so days.
>>
>>254753664
uncompressed hipster formating
>>
I enjoyed Starbound.

In fact, I made a mod for it. A sex mod. A futa sex mod, specifically. When I was fucking around with the lua I accidentally made the cum projectile glow as a light source. I never fixed it and now when I'm exploring dark caves I just jizz on the walls so I can see.
>>
Some guy on /v/ bought me this game for Christmas, if I paid for it I'd be hella mad that the game is like 12% completed.
>>
File: 1358329662419.jpg (125KB, 729x900px) Image search: [Google]
1358329662419.jpg
125KB, 729x900px
Remember to use your brain and do your research before spending your money on anything
>>
>>254757242
Chucklefuck published RoR, they developed Starbound, very different things.
>>
File: image.jpg (9KB, 485x63px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9KB, 485x63px
>check out Terraria reviews
>see this

Fucking how? This is more than i have spent in every mmo i have played combined.
>>
>>254756951
It look so fun to play as my fav JoJo in space !

To bad the game is so fucked up thanks to Tiy.
>>
>>254757846
He must have played through each update 5 times or something.
>>
File: 1404918955975.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1404918955975.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>>254746389

Holy shit, made me comment, 8/10 .

maximum bait
>>
>>254757642
link to that shit?
>>
>Meanwhile

Creator of Terraria Redigit said :

>"When I made Terraria, I did it in four months, and I think I only paid, like, not very much – and that was just for the sound. So I'd like to be able to do something similar with Terraria 2. My personal preference is that I never be in a position where I need to get money to fund my projects."

while Starbound got millions of shekels now
>>
File: 1294604467805.jpg (153KB, 800x568px) Image search: [Google]
1294604467805.jpg
153KB, 800x568px
>mfw the old ass character creator has more content than the early access game
I just wanted that fucking Zaku face but you just had to fuck up didn't you. How hard is it to put shit from your character creator that you put out months before release into the early access version of you game?
>>
>>254758018

Didn't upload it anywhere and I don't intend to. I modded an already-popular mod (BwC) to add in futa models, some more poses, and particle effects.
>>
>>254757817

still giving money to the same company.

RoR Devs made a huge mistake, too bad for them.
>>
File: 1392997654201.gif (2MB, 409x300px) Image search: [Google]
1392997654201.gif
2MB, 409x300px
>>254758097
>4 months
How the fucking dick?
Was the man raised on coding languages?
>>
File: 1406235048042.jpg (104KB, 996x433px) Image search: [Google]
1406235048042.jpg
104KB, 996x433px
>>254757817
Their publishing is as scummy if not worse than their developing.

They don't fund the dev at all, they provide minimum marketing (mostly just a shiterbound.com blog post) and they push it past greenlight.

They also go after devs who don't know better, mostly small, new developers and kids.
>>
>>254739006
Don't forget they keep funneling half their money into other devs. At least they actually make their games though.
>>
>>254756883
>>254757278
One of the developers (Omni) is convinced /sbg/ is somehow orchestrating all those downvotes and he's got a bunch of fanboys so wound up that they want to spam upvotes on the "good" reviews.
>>
>>254756951
Yeah, Can you still mod your starting matter manipulator to destroy whole planets with a single click?
>>
>>254758697
I love it when people think of 4chan as the big bad boogieman.
>>
>>254758097
>>254758338
Four months is longer than Starbound has gone without any kind of content update.
>>
>>254757278
>Starbound its a good game.
If you seriously believe this you are a moron.
It has very little actual content an-

You know what, no. Its not worth it anymore. I'm done, fuck you fucking faggots who somehow think this butchered, watered down, content-less game is somehow an actual good game. This is why devs can get away with making shovelware, because there are always faggots willing to defend it.
>>
File: 1405491967856.png (23KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1405491967856.png
23KB, 200x200px
>>254757846
>>254757994

Fellas please, leaving the game open, leaving the character logged in a server set up by a friends, shit like that, he obviously was idle for most of the time
>>
>>254758819
We didn't even need to blow up a van this time.
>>
>>254758353
>they got Stardew Valley
Oh ConcernedApe, if only I could warn you ahead of time.
>>
>>254758338
He knew what he was doing.
>>
File: 13343242352.jpg (412KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
13343242352.jpg
412KB, 1284x980px
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT DID I FUCKING TELL YOU /v/

WHAT DID I *FUCKING* TELL YOU

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE WHEN YOU DECIDED TO VlRAL THIS SHIT HERE AND INFLATE THEIR EGOS TO TITANIC PROPORTIONS

YOU MADE YOUR BED, NOW LAY IN IT
>>
>>254758304
you should upload it somewhere, give this dead game some content.
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>254758697

They honestly believe there are more than 500 people on a /vg/ general?
>>
>>254733669
I don't think you know how contractors are paid.

You pay them some upfront and then based off milestones. If the early access price is discounted, then you are technically doing what you would do in real life except cheaper.
>>
>>254758967

But even then, 10 thousand hours? 10 thousand. I cant, i cant.
>>
>>254759056
Dude, it was obvious they were viraling it. They would post screen shots that have never been posted before and claim they were "fans of this cool new game".
>>
>>254759496
I fell for it...
I actually fell for viralling
Fuck
>>
>>254759476

Its easier than you think, and the game has been out for a while.

I use csgo to sell crates and buy games and ive clocked 1k reall fast
>>
>>254747705
>>254747553
And you guys think Starbound or Terraria look remotely good?
>>
>>254759496
And I told them to fuck off.

Yet the rest of you dogpiled on me, calling me a shitposter and a troll. We managed to quarantine the fanboys and marketers to /vg/ after several days of nonstop shilling.

Who's laughing now, faggots?

The devs since you faggots threw money at them before they even gave you anything, now they're rich and constantly ensnaring new indie developers, ensuring many more years of Chuckleshit's reign
>>
>>254759496
The most damage control of the coders, Omni used to try and tripfag on /sbg/ with an unsecure fucking tripcode.

Also their PR whore, Molly, finds the stupid shit they do like fapfiction of her to be hilarious until she wants moral support from idiots and cries about it on twitter. She even maanged to make the hugbox reddit board turn on her when they realized they were being strung along.
>>
>>254759942

Bitches cant deal with dem ramps
>>
>>254760093
>mfw the worst things to happen to the Terraria dev is his PR guy being a dumbass and him wanting to take some time to be with his family
>>
a coworker of mine mentioned he liked this game but said there were parts of the game that were obviously unfinished and really frustrating
>>
>>254759245

Wouldn't be easy. I hardcoded the animations for my character model. BwC has a java script that generates animations for arbitrary character models, but that would be a huge hassle to rewrite for all the stuff I added. But I'm not doing anything productive tonight anyway, so fuck it dude, I'll take a crack at it.
>>
File: putin-laughing.jpg (39KB, 361x500px) Image search: [Google]
putin-laughing.jpg
39KB, 361x500px
>>254760036

devs are probably watching these treads, drinking tea and just chuckling.
>>
>>254760093
It didn't make it more obvious as soon as a "fan" started up a thread about starbound a dev just happened to be browsing /v/ and stopped on by to talk about his game.
>>
>>254760307
They aren't working on their game that's sure as fuck.
>>
>>254759281
>500 people
Stop overestimating.

Also, is /sbg/ shit?
>>
File: omni.png (14KB, 561x320px) Image search: [Google]
omni.png
14KB, 561x320px
>>254759281
Yes, he's an expert on 4chan and knows we're internet hate machine hackers, all of us.

>>254760257
Blue did offer codes on the /v/ IRC shit if people viraled on here.

Tiy also did some stupid shit during his time on Terraria.

Blue ended up moderating on the Starbound forums for some time before getting the kick from there too,
>>
>>254760307
>>254760512
You know what the worst thing is?

It's happening again.

Furfags are peddling their Sonic fangame. The devs swarm the threads and "fans" feign hype for the game.

While I managed to convince them to fuck off to /vg/ where they rightfully belong, some desperate shills are still making threads on /v/.
>>
>>254760280

>Starbound modder doesn't want to finish the thing he started because it's too hard and he's lazy.

The fruit really doesn't fall far from the faggot tree, huh?
>>
>>254760796
You can guarantee that when 4chan has an IRC it's going to be full of faggots.
>>
>>254760938
>Didn't read the entire post
You're a faggot.
>>
File: 1332781500722.png (56KB, 1305x194px) Image search: [Google]
1332781500722.png
56KB, 1305x194px
My brother is the most casual, shit-eating-and-loving-it 'gamer' there is.

He bought into the hype so much he bought a 4-key deal thing. I got one and god knows what he did with the two extra.
Even he think the dev dropped the ball.

Though, I don't miss the game, I will fondly remember the early days of the 'release' as being the funniest shit I've ever experienced. The game had zero balance. NOTHING.

Hotfixes after hotfixes and it just kept on being more broken.
I mean, fucking daggers with infinite attack strength, defense stat that worked as a yay-or-nay instead of a modifier...

Awe inspiring. Pic related.
>>
>>254760712

>Also, is /sbg/ shit?

I dont know. They dont actually play the game. They are just there to shit on the devs and complain.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 500x339px
>>254760796

>fourchannel
>>
File: e0ffe9b557.png (140KB, 1416x424px) Image search: [Google]
e0ffe9b557.png
140KB, 1416x424px
>>254761495
I don't even understand why they have a general for it when they could have a general for things like Postal or Snatcher.
Guess I can't really say anything as I never really go to /vg/.
>>
File: YrZZkOS.png (383KB, 642x3026px) Image search: [Google]
YrZZkOS.png
383KB, 642x3026px
>>254760712
as a general they're one of the most cohesive threads on /vg/.

Mostly because they have an absolute hate for the developers and how badly the game has been screwed.

At a time, /sbg/ was home to a lot of modders, some of which are still really popular even though Chucklefuck screwed one of them over and most of the other quit for various reasons.
>>
>>254761495
>They don't actually play the game
Maybe if the game wasn't a mess then there wouldn't be so much shit to talk bad about eh?
>>
>>254761886
Because buyer's remorse.
>>
>>254761886
>I don't even understand why they have a general for it
Spite. It's the same reason that the Corruption of Champions General still exists.
>>
>>254760036
>now they're rich and constantly ensnaring new indie developers
I love to be the one to be the bearer of good news, but Tiy is actually horrifically low on funds.
This is why they made the statement about how they could release it now and it would be a complete game.

He ended up spending all of his money trying to make his business look legitimate. He kept some money, which he spent on useless crap, but most of it was for fancy shit for Chucklefish to make them look like some big corporation. The publishing gig isn't making them any money either. If anything, it's cost them even more.

It's hilarious how bad of a state he is in right now. Just wait a few weeks and it will eventually spill out all over the internet.
>>
>>254761886
It's mostly there to serve as a warning as well as for them to laugh at Chucklefish's most recent fuckups, which are coming thick and fast instead of game updates.
>>
>>254762056

Famboism Autism and Gaming is a dangerous combo
>>
>>254761917

>Chucklefuck screwed one of them over

Story?
>>
>>254762074
/esog/ and /hsg/ will go the same route, make my words.
>>
>>254762074

And Warframe. Well at least /wfg/ plays and discusses the game a little on top of hating it and the devs.
>>
File: 1330623643349.jpg (34KB, 422x347px) Image search: [Google]
1330623643349.jpg
34KB, 422x347px
>>254762125
>He ended up spending all of his money trying to make his business look legitimate.

Uh oh. I hope the preschool office was worth it, then.
>>
>>254729552
I was at my friends place. He had Halo and made me play it for a couple hours.
>>
>>254762316
I'm not familiar with /hsg/
>>
>>254762428
A lot of the /wfg/ clan abandoned /wfg/ a long time ago, they got so screwed over by a developer that they tried to help.
>>
>>254762316

What is wrong with HS? Is it P2W now?
>>
>>254729552
>And what they got instead is 1/10th the content of Terraria.
Terraria is a pile of shit compared to starbound, even with starbound being a fucking incomplete mess.
>>
>>254761917
>>254761918
>>254762229
>>254762428
>>254762720
/vg/ is really /v/ 2.0
It's /v/ but worst.
>>
>>254762260
That picture right there tells most of it, dude made a really good mod that made guns fun and viable, community voted his mod as one they'd want in the game, devs contacted him, the image is what went off.

All of that during a time where the PR wench shown was telling PC Gamer that they're modder-friendly.
>>
File: Edge-of-Space.jpg (33KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
Edge-of-Space.jpg
33KB, 560x420px
Friendly reminder that Edge of Space has Star Wars Galaxies based crafting system.
>>
>>254735189
I got like 40 hours but that was playing right after launch and going through like 3 wipes before saying fuck it.

At least 10 hours were just playing songs in MP
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Excuritas/recommended/211820/
kek
>>
>>254735189
>How the fuck did you manage to get 50+ hours out of a game with almost no actual content and an absolute shit progression system?
The loader counts for time, doesn't auto-exit on launching the game and usually breaks while keeping the process running in the background.

It massively inflates game time, which makes the lead dev happy.
>>
>>254763447
So it's bloatware?
>>
Too bad for them, Starbound could have been one of those games with a huge dedicated community. I mean, shit, there is a bunch of fan art for the game, and people loved the races.
>>
>>254763526
Essentially, yes.
>>
File: an2vp.gif (157KB, 686x600px) Image search: [Google]
an2vp.gif
157KB, 686x600px
>>254763829
>>
>>254761917
Molly a cute
>>
>>254764139
>>254763829
Just a shit tier Sylvari

And Sylvari are already shit tier
>>
>>254761886
I've gotten the impression /vg/ threads can be boughten. Couple bucks and you get your shitty thread reposted when it dies and can ban people in it.
>>
>>254729552
>2014
>not liking space terraria
>thinking gaming died because you are mad over quote
>being this big of a manchild
how many times do you think gaming dies OP? Until you get your LE FAITH IN HUMANITY RESTORED
>>
File: 3ua84y1.png (58KB, 625x567px) Image search: [Google]
3ua84y1.png
58KB, 625x567px
Can't have a Starbound thread without this screen of the writer doing what they do best.
>>
>>254760903
i think their best marketing strategy on /v/ right now is the "What went wrong" with a pic of terraria threads

which immediately spirals into talking about how shit starbound is
>>
File: 1406234837885.png (71KB, 1382x664px) Image search: [Google]
1406234837885.png
71KB, 1382x664px
>>254764404
If that were true, ones like /sbg/ and /wfg/ wouldn't exist.

They're straight up trouble for the developers and the Starbound devs like to warn/ban people for the slightest issue.
>>
>>254741179
No, thats going to be Terraria 2

Its going to have very similar concepts and mechanics as starbound, but be infinitely better in every way.

Hes going to smear his cock all over shitbound and chucklefuck

At least thats what I would do
>>
File: 1403788619093.png (462KB, 682x682px) Image search: [Google]
1403788619093.png
462KB, 682x682px
>>254764432
What am I even looking at?
>>
File: starbound office.jpg (169KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
starbound office.jpg
169KB, 1024x768px
>>254729552
But Chucklefish is hard at work! look at that office, you can tell they're total bros from how casual their office is!
>>
>>254764737
Starbound is the best marketing strategy of all, at least it is for Terraria.

While Starbound's player figures are sinking fast, it's pushing Terraria straight up the top 100 sales even when the game's not on a sale right now.
>>254764818
Imagine a pair of grapes being squished between two sheets of glass.
>>
>>254744105
>At some point

Never fucking ever, you got scammed like a bitch, the statements in the OP is chucklefuck straight up telling you that to your retarded faggot face.
>>
File: starbound office 2.jpg (169KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
starbound office 2.jpg
169KB, 1024x768px
>>254765042
See, what'd I tell you? Hard at work!
>>
File: novakid gal.png (17KB, 256x394px) Image search: [Google]
novakid gal.png
17KB, 256x394px
>>254763829
>>254764139
Once again, this is why Starbound isn't going anywhere as a game. Eventually, the modders who spend time coming up with and testing features that the devs don't, will get bored and the game will be ded.

Doesn't stop me from loving the art, but that's all it's trading on right now.
>>
>>254762316
>/hsg/
Homestuck General?
>>
>>254764747
wow, they are bigger nazis than fucking Conservapedia mods
>>
>>254765194
>>254765042
Why the fuck do you need an office for this shit
>>
File: zrDG9YL.jpg (511KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
zrDG9YL.jpg
511KB, 2448x3264px
>>254765194
GETTING SHIT DONE
>>
File: 1406175850401.png (353KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1406175850401.png
353KB, 720x480px
>>254765042
>>254765194
>no leather couches
>macs
>>
Someone post their dog.

>$20 million dollars
>They get a fucking puppy
>Can't keep it anywhere but a cardboard box too big for the puppy to climb in to
>With an old blanket at the bottom
>Next to an electrical outlet
>>
>>254765042
welcometoprekindergarden.jpg
>>
>>254765418
At least she's where she belongs

IN THE TRASH
that's the joke
>>
>>254762869
go home molly/omni/tiy
>>
>>254765226
Starbound isn't that mod friendly to start with, a lot is hardcoded and the devs don't like to comment the code because it "wastes time".
>>254765393
To make it so their important developers can be in one room to be more productive!

One coder left because he couldn't move there, another stayed in America, only one moved, they recruited a lua scripter and did little else.

Disregard that, they bought a puppy that lives in the office.
>>
I love how even /vg/, the board dedicated to circlejerking the worst games imaginable that aren't even allowed on /v/, has turned on Starbound. Its sole purpose in existing now is just to catalog every fuckup about this game and its developers there is.
>>
File: 1403109901321.jpg (89KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1403109901321.jpg
89KB, 600x800px
>>254765501
This?
>>
>>254765810
Thank you.
>>
>>254765810
Jesus christ, they don't even sleep at the office so does the puppy just stay there alone at night?

Fucking assholes.
>>
File: 1309458911078.png (303KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1309458911078.png
303KB, 512x384px
>crowd funded indie games with high budgets
>>
>>254765810
this is what hurts me the most, that poor mistreated puppy
>>
File: giggletrout.png (44KB, 642x498px) Image search: [Google]
giggletrout.png
44KB, 642x498px
>Starbound
>>
>>254765810
Jesus christ.

Fucking retards.
>>
>>254729552
>The game is complete
>They're having to remake it all because they realized what they had was boring as all fuck
>>
>>254765730
this, it actually makes it worth going to /vg/ just to see them find all of the trainwrecks that CF is causing
>>
>>254766143
Sent. ;)
>>
>>254766093
>Giggletrout
That's actually pretty funny.
>>
I don't understand why anyone thinks the devs are going to bother with Starbound any longer. The game was clunky as hell. Nothing was remotely polished. But they made like eleventy billion dollars off early access. They're taking the money and running guys and there's nothing anyone can to do stop them.
>>
File: 1405655190695.png (979KB, 1288x1908px) Image search: [Google]
1405655190695.png
979KB, 1288x1908px
>>254766093
>giggletrout
I lol'd
>>
>>254731409
It will eventually stop raining, your baby will stop crying and you will see him or her smiling again. After wedding you will be married to the woman you probably love, and your finger will eventually heal. But starbound will forever be shit.
>>
>>254747163
Not a fair comparison, ZUN is a Shinto kami masquerading in mortal flesh. The pantheon of Izanami and Izanagi have seen the fall of their European peers and learned to adapt to the world of Man than assert dominance on the ebb and flow of nature's order. Still do they gather the worship and prayers of mortals, but in subtler, more esoteric ways; the begging for fine crops has turned to a desire for video game franchises and new chapters in virtual adventures. With each new release, ZUN is given offerings of coin, beer, and heartfelt praise. With each new game, his god hood reaffirmed,

You are in the presence of Divinty /v/, the new Way.
>>
>>254729552
What exactly is the point of early access? Why not just make a fucking demo when it's about to be released? I mean, at least take pride in your work by trying to fix as many things as you can before releasing it
>>
Anyone have a link or can upload latest Edge of Space release?
>>
>>254765810
it looks dead
>>
>>254735045
It seems like they're finally going to fucking finish the campaign.
>>
>>254766487
Anyone who wears a scarf and a fedora is a Class S faggot, so this comes to no surprise for me.
>>
>>254767337
the point of early access is that you can make a half finished game, have people play to beta test and give feedback while you apparently work on finishing the game

Which you won't because people gave you so much fucking money that you don't need to do shit
>>
File: 1379937429418.png (75KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1379937429418.png
75KB, 251x251px
How do you run out of $20 million dollars?
>>
>>254769271
Giving a horse a boobjob is very expensive you know
>>
>>254769531
No, seriously, how?

The retarded office couldn't have done it.
>>
File: 1403969558644.jpg (60KB, 640x756px) Image search: [Google]
1403969558644.jpg
60KB, 640x756px
>>254769271
$20 million
Wait WHAT?
Who the fuck gave them that much dosh?
>>
>>254769271
you spend it all on expensive housing for everyone close to your expensive new office

and then doing jack shit else
>>
>>254769689
YOU

YOU DID, /v/

Y O U
O
U
>>
>>254769769
>tfw I preordered starbound
>>
File: 1406014152847.jpg (22KB, 190x205px) Image search: [Google]
1406014152847.jpg
22KB, 190x205px
>>254769769
But I didn't!
I thought starbound was more a /vg/ thing anyway.
>>
>>254769629
Horse
Titties
>>
One thing you can't deny, they found their cashcow. Put on something out with barely any content, never do further work, and rake in the cash and accolades from a legion of followers.
>>
>>254769769
>tfw I preordered Starbound
>>
>>254770606
>>254769943
So cancel it, you fucks.
>>
File: 1404800906447.png (43KB, 448x360px) Image search: [Google]
1404800906447.png
43KB, 448x360px
>>254729552
>retards still think Terraria is better
Outside of bosses, Terraria doesn't have jack shit on Starbound, and it's unfinished.
>>
>>254770838
>B-BUT IT'S A BEEEEEEEETA!

Not anymore lol
>>
>>254770838
cant you say anything else Tiy? Its like clockwork with you
>>
File: 1406241235346[1].jpg (51KB, 857x194px) Image search: [Google]
1406241235346[1].jpg
51KB, 857x194px
>Keybinding
>>
>>254770942
>b-but muh semantics
Even if it's an unfinished mess, it's still better.
Terraria has bosses, and some gimmicky weapons and shit. That's it.
Starbound has better building, better worlds, a sense of adventure, and more replayability.
>>
>>254770838
That and Terraria gives you an actual reason to go exploring underground.
Also mining isn't a pain in the ass.
On a side note it's much more optimized and compressed than Starbound.
P.S. the devs really care about it.
>>
>>254771357
There's plenty of reason to explore in Starbound. Just not as much downward.
Which is not a negative.
>>
>>254771325
>terraria
>no sense of advenutre
m8 is this b8?
>>
File: 1341360976966.gif (1MB, 170x150px) Image search: [Google]
1341360976966.gif
1MB, 170x150px
>>254771325
>this post

I don't see Starbound threads on /v/ unless it's about Chucklefish doing something retarded.

Meanwhile I never stop seeing legit Terraria threads of people wanting to play.
>>
>>254771437
yes it is
whats the point of being able to do something if theres no point in doing it
there might as well not BE an underground at all
>>
>>254771454
Enjoying your predictable world gen with little variety beyond random block and biome placement?
I'll stick with my based random villages and a hell of a lot more variety in enemies outside of bosses, which I already admit Terraria does better with, as well as worlds.

>>254771521
Because the general consensus on /v/ at the moment is that Starbound is shit. We know that if we made a thread, it would be bombarded by retards and it would be impossible to get anything done.
>>
File: 1400470785234.png (115KB, 400x414px) Image search: [Google]
1400470785234.png
115KB, 400x414px
>>254771521
Man, I'd kill to play terraria with a couple other virgins right about now assuming they wouldn't come in with end game items and rush ahead everyone else.
>>
>>254771781
>We know that if we made a thread, it would be bombarded by retards and it would be impossible to get anything done.

Sure buddy. Explain why /vg/ doesn't even like it then, without resorting to "t-they're trolls!"
>>
>>254771781
Shouldn't you be going to a hugbox like Reddit or Tumblr, assuming even they want anything to do with you?
>>
>>254771882
I don't know or give a single fuck what /vg/ likes, that place is a containment board for a containment board.

And you know damn well that if I made a Starbound thread right now, or later tonight, every post would boil down to "STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE" combined with shill flinging and shitposting.

>>254771931
Why the fuck would I come in here knowing people would respond negatively if I wanted a hugbox? Are you retarded?
>>
>>254771781
With that reasoning you can say Minecraft has a sense of adventure.
And no, it doesn't.
>>
>>254771325
>Starbound has better building
I haven't felt the urge to build a single thing. Ever.
>better worlds
What, the tentacle world? Yeah, I can tell why you'd like that.
>a sense of adventure
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>more replayability
I'd rather replay Dino Horde. FUCKING DINO HORDE.
>>
>>254769271
well they updated the armor models for humans, thats at least 10 million right there
>>
>>254772119
>I don't know or give a single fuck what /vg/ likes, that place is a containment board for a containment board.

Your ignorance is no excuse. The way /vg/ works is that even if it's a shit game, subhumans will flee to /vg/ and circlejerk and hugbox until they die. Prime examples: /ksg/, /sc2g/, that abomination /biowareg/

EXCEPT that didn't happen in Starbound's case.

Now, if /vg/ of all places doesn't have a Starbound hugbox, what does that imply? WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT IMPLY?
>>
The people talking shit about Starbound, have you even played the game? The game is not a mess, it has very little bugs in it, it's got more content in it already than Terraria. And with improved game-play and better bosses. The OP clearly hasn't played it since he thinks it doesn't have any content, even when the game was first released as early access it had more content than Terraria.
>>
>>254772410
go to bed sniggeringtuna
>>
>>254772386
>what is /sbg/
You're either Tiy, a drone, or completely fucking retarded.
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and tell you to please finish your fucking game, Tiy, you double nigger concunt
>>
>>254772119
So wait, you're not trying to turn us into a hugbox?
But you said we we're retarded for calling the game shit.
Not 4 posts ago you attempted to get us off of criticizing the game, that's what a hugbox is, now you're just lying.
>>
>>254772564
What the fuck, you faggot

I'm saying that Starbound is so shit that not even /vg/ will hugbox for it.

And don't run off to /vg/ now and scream THERE'S OEN!!!!!!!!1, that thread was made in response to the /v/ thread.
>>
starbound could have came out as a retail game if they actually flushed out what you do in the worlds and made anything below 2 feet from the surface a challenge. Then again, last time I played the game none of this stuff was implemented yet. Its not that it cant be good but right now it is so hollow and transparent that its hard anyone can stick up for it as is.
>>
>>254772797
>flushed out

They're too busy flushing their cash down the toilet, anon.
>>
>>254772284
Minecraft does not have a sense of adventure because of how bland and empty it is.
Starbound does because of a myriad of biomes and planets especially with that one mod that adds a ton, races, towns, and the ability to travel the stars in a ship, with a buddy along for the ride.
It does MUCH better co-op because of that. Especially if you're hanging with a friend on voip while stoned.

>>254772318
>I haven't felt the urge to build a single thing. Ever.
Why? You can build some good shit. Also, I was talking world building / generation, but that works too.

>What, the tentacle world? Yeah, I can tell why you'd like that.
More like a huge variety of planetary biomes. It has, what, 20+ as opposed to Terraria's 10?

>AHAHAHAHAHAHA
"Duh, I have no rebuttal."

>I'd rather replay Dino Horde. FUCKING DINO HORDE.
Good for you.

>>254772386
Again, I don't care. /vg/ is not an indication of quality, nor is it an indication of a lack of quality. Does it have a Power Stone general? No? Doesn't mean shit.

>>254772707
I came in here saying Starbound is good, likely better than Terraria.
If I wanted a hugbox, I would come in here and say Terraria is amazing and I want to suck its dick.

It's the other way around. You people are the ones in the hatejerk about Starbound, and being pissy someone is ruining your party. This thread is a hatebox, which is just as fucking stupid as a hugbox.

Go back to school.
>>
>>254772386
>what does that imply?

That the vidya portion of this website has finally been taken over by the post TORtanic arrivals who think everything must be hated.
>>
>>254772410

Ov vey, the false flaggers are everywhere tonight.
>>
File: 1349568315184.png (238KB, 543x417px) Image search: [Google]
1349568315184.png
238KB, 543x417px
>>254772935
>I came in here saying Starbound is good, likely better than Terraria.

Whoops, post invalidated!
>>
>>254772797
You mean how like it has the same amount of stuff to do on planets as Terraria and about the same challenge rating as terraria, except that there is more crafting and character building than in Terraria. So it has pretty much the same shit as terraria, but more, it's some how not fleshed out?
>>
File: god damn it.gif (960KB, 384x286px) Image search: [Google]
god damn it.gif
960KB, 384x286px
>>254772747
Well in that case we must concentrate our anger on Chucklefuck.
IT'S NOT DOING ANYTHING FUCK
>>
File: 1404770667006.jpg (11KB, 292x292px) Image search: [Google]
1404770667006.jpg
11KB, 292x292px
>>254773042
>he called me out on my obvious retardation, time to deflect!
>>
File: 1364660843483.jpg (165KB, 502x471px) Image search: [Google]
1364660843483.jpg
165KB, 502x471px
>>254773126
I'm not the one defending Starbound, kid.

You have to have some sort of mental disability to like Starbound.
>>
i have an urge to send some dog food to laughingtuna HQ so they can properly feed the poor puppy
>>
>Friend tricked me into buying this because he told me it was an RPG sandbox
>It's just fucking Terraria
>>
>>254772935
>post your opinions
>your opinions get shot down like a fat guy at an dance audition
>"WHAT THE SHIT, HATEBOX, YOU GUYS ARE MEAN!"
Get with the fucking program, you can like whatever you want, but prepare to get your shit kicked in if you think anything is void of criticism.
>>
>>254759056
>LAY
It's Lie, not lay.
>>
File: giggling asshole.png (109KB, 400x368px) Image search: [Google]
giggling asshole.png
109KB, 400x368px
>>254773228
And now we're fully into logical fallacy, abandoning the argument entirely in an attempt to bandage your wounded pride.
Suck it up, faggot.

>>254773328
Are you completely devoid of the ability to comprehend a fucking discussion?
You're just as retarded as the other guy I quoted, just a lot more hypocritical.
>>
>>254773328
>post opinions
>someone comments on how your opinion is based on false facts
>restates same opinion
>opinion gets shot down
>makes it seem like his opinion is critisism
>>
File: 1403169041918.gif (2MB, 400x332px) Image search: [Google]
1403169041918.gif
2MB, 400x332px
>>254773054
The things you need to make are so simple and straight forward.
The monsters may seem challenging but the second you aren't fucking around on the surface there is no challenge, unless you consider falling into lava or avoiding random underground cold areas a challenge.
There is no point to playing co-op.
There's no point on 'living' or 'moving' into a world because you don't spend alot of time there.
It really lacks the sustainable of what made the core gameplay of Terraria fun and memorable. There really feels like there is no adventure to be had in starbound. Its empty, hollow, soulless, etc.

Exploring worlds is boring.
>>
>Tiy comes
>shitposting increases by 100000%
>>
>>254760712
Is literally no longer about Starbound. All they do is talk about how mad they are and "muh shekels". It's hands down one of the whiniest generals there is. Whatever semblance of discussion there used to be is long gone. Hell half the time all they do is screenshot posts on reddit and forums and make fun of them. So if you're into a middle school cafeteria environment, you'll fit right in.
>>
>>254773620
substance*
>>
File: 1398203276105.png (35KB, 224x187px) Image search: [Google]
1398203276105.png
35KB, 224x187px
>>254773518
The actual game isn't even out yet, what are we going to discuss?
All there is to discuss is how much of a cluster fuck their company is.
>>
>>254729552
Not that I'm defending them but if you actually read the entire post he specifically says the game isn't done nor is he calling it finished.

>1.0 used to be the version at which the game was released and sold. Finished was the point at which a game went on sale.
>By this old definition Starbound is technically finished.
>However we’ve obviously decided
>not to label the game 1.0 or finished.
>>
>>254769271
Who ran out of $20m and there is the citation?
>>
>>254773620
You mean just like in Terraria? It has the EXACT core gameplay elements as Terraria, if you think Terraria is better for its core gameplay then you either are retarded or you just haven't actually played Starbound.
>>
>>254762125
I fucking hope so. It'll be worth a few laughs
>>
File: 1368584739741.jpg (74KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1368584739741.jpg
74KB, 500x385px
>>254773518
You're crying about logical fallacies when you started namecalling right away?
>>
>>254773807
Terraria has adventure.
Starbound has shit.
>>
>>254773931
Are you saying starbound has nothing or are you referring to the fact that starbound has monsters and blocks that are made of literal shit?
>>
>>254738720
one thing i have with the game is they havent added in sounds for battle and shit and getting hurt. also why the fuck are enemies so fucking small? they also need to change research, cause grinding mobs to progress is shit. regardless its pretty fun
>>
I bought it. It was $15. I had a blast even though it was unfinished. Yeah they're taking too goddamn long but I got about 75 hours out of it. Which longer than most actual finished games I play. I could sit here and sperg out about it and whine and complain like the dumbasses on /sbg/ or just go play something else and come back when it's finished. Seriously go on /sbg/, it's basically 15 or so spiteful man children who don't know how to let go of a grudge. It's sad.
>>
>>254773054
>>>254772797
>You mean how like it has the same amount of stuff to do on planets as Terraria and about the same challenge rating as terraria, except that there is more crafting and character building than in Terraria. So it has pretty much the same shit as terraria, but more, it's some how not fleshed out?

Tell me, how is character building is better? It doesn't even have half as many equipment options or effective mobility as Terraria does.
>>
>>254773931
They have the same amount of adventure. Oh wait, no they don't Starbound actually has more adventuring content. You can run into whole villages of people that are hostile, you can go into dungeons that are hostile, fly to new planets explore new worlds and villages and dungeons. Terraria has some dungeons and some monsters, but you're stuck on that one world. Once those dungeons are explored there is nothing left to do. It's clear that you've never actually played Starbound if you don't think it has less content than Terraria.
>>
File: 1403543109131.jpg (31KB, 540x387px) Image search: [Google]
1403543109131.jpg
31KB, 540x387px
>sci fi themed game
>still use fucking pickaxes,swords and drills
>no actual interesting sci-fi themed items other than the block mover thing (which sucks and can't be upgraded)

>no idle animations for anything
>>
>>254774209
You're right it doesn't have half, it has TWICE the amount.
>>
>>254773638
>"Tiy" come
>blows everyone the fuck out
>they begin shitposting

Sounds about right.

>>254773796
Oh, we're not going to discuss anything. There's nothing left to discuss because you people can't hold an argument to save your fucking lives. You're all just ducking behind bullshit and deflection.

>>254773849
Sure am. I started with pointing out that Starbound is damn good, and people responded with the same repeated drivel they parrot every damn day, each one rooted in misguided anger and focusing on semantics and straight up lies.
At this point, all I'm doing is rubbing your ineptitude right in your proverbial faces and laughing about it.

As a final nail in the coffin, let's take a look at their respective webpages:

http://playstarbound.com/
http://www.terraria.org/

Starbound: daily updates about what they're doing, communication, content

Terraria: IGN, trailer, "buy our game!"

And before you say "b-but that's a released game!", their website used to do nothing but maybe monthly updates, and pictures about pretty things people made.
>>
>>254774231
your welcome to make your own game that does better..........................................
>>
>>254774359
Here's the reply you so desperately wanted. Enjoy it.
>>
>>254774091
No monsters 2 blocks under the surface. No reason to co-op.

>>254774219
The same copy pasted areas over and over on multiple worlds. Usually you find about 2 structures worth a shit on the surface running around the entire planet till you move on to the next. Starbound's 'hook' to make itself different then Terraria is to not be about breaking blocks but rather ravenging areas of the game and collecting items. It never feels dangerous, theres no reason to play with another player (which is part of what made Terraria fun for me).
>>
>>254774359
Here's another.
>>
>>254774574
Yea you haven't played Starbound, there are monsters all the way down to the lava.
>>
>>254774359
Third. Now please go fuck yourself and finish your game, you literal meat-husk of walking cancer.
>>
>>254774642
Starbound isn't even half as treacherous as Terraria. Its just empty and boring.
>>
Starbound's tiny ass dungeons are boring as fuck, recommend me a game with some amazing dungeons /v/.
>>
>>254774574
>No mobs under the surface
You're just shitposting for the sake of it aren't you?
>>
>>254774769
you're mums vagoo
>>
>>254753323
>dumbed-down dwarf fortress in exchange for graphics
>>
>>254774338
>>254774359
>>254774219
>>254773518
>>254773054
>>254772935
Can everybody just stop responding to these faggots? its clear that they are either

A. False flagging in an attempt to get you riled up

B. Buyers remorse as fuck

C. From chucklefucks forum, part of the dick-sucking hugbox.

either way, the only thing they are doing is getting you riled up. We all know that terraria has more content, better content, and actual updates that matter. In a contest between the two games there is literally no contest, terraria wins hands-down. we know this already as a fact. So don't let them rile you up.
>>
>>254774769
La-Mulana prepare your anus.
>>
>>254773801
I just saw that on the site.

I am now aware that /v/ is raging about nothing. He never said the game was done or even anywhere near it just that upon release of update 1.0 the game would be considered done which is not what he believes.

You guys are actually retarded.
>>
>Hating on product without giving reasons
>gets asked why they hate
>start insulting questioner
>Logic is used against hater
>Hater continues to insult and give no information to back their claims
>hater continues to spout shit from their lips about things that arent even true
>More insults being flung by haters
>Haters gonna hate

This thread in a nutshell.
>>
>>254774861
Little late on that post, bub
>>
>>254774769

skyrim
>>
>>254774338
Tell me how then. I've got 74 hours on it and have made it to tier 10 before and after the last wipe.
>>
>>254774861
/thread
>>
>>254774574
Terraria:
Run to the left. You'll find empty biomes and eventually either an ocean and the end of the map, or a single themed dungeon. This is the same for every map.
Want a new map? Quit, generate, magically be in a new one with the same shit with maybe a different underground biome.

Starbound:
Run to the left. You might find a myriad of ruins, civilizations, camps, more choices in biomes and enemies, and you'll eventually wind up at your starting point because it's a planet.
Want a new map? Teleport to your starship, find a system, find a planet, and go there.

>>254774861
Don't even bother. They already tried, and they already got BTFO because none of you have an argument behind "but everyone knows terraria is better!"
>>
>>254774861
So facts are people dicksucking?

What content does terraria have over Starbound? Name one actual thing that Starbound doesn't have that Terraria has.
>>
File: youtried.jpg (11KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
youtried.jpg
11KB, 324x324px
>>254774952
here's the angry reply you want
>>
>>254774964
Yeah, I am. I wanted to just ignore it but it just kept going on and on. Fuck its just the most obvious of fucking baiting and everybody keeps taking it.
>>
File: 1400633379279.jpg (49KB, 427x300px) Image search: [Google]
1400633379279.jpg
49KB, 427x300px
>>254774964
Well, at least this way the thread will die faster and less people will know about the game's existence.
>>
>>254775081
People playing the game.
>>
>>254775141
I actually regret starting the thread now that the chucklefuck false-flaggers are here.
>>
>>254775081
Fun. Get rekt.
>>
>>254775081
Developers that like working on it.
>>
>>254775081
Updates
>>
>>254775081
A progression system.
>>
>>254775207
There are people playing starbound. You can't come up with anything can you? Because you know its not true. Did you know acting like a dumb fuck doesn't make you look cool, it makes you look like what you're pretending to be. So if you want to act like someone who can't argue logically, then you will look like someone who can't argue logically because you ARE someone who can't argue logically.
>>
>>254775081
Enemies
>>
File: 1396332951526.png (120KB, 344x266px) Image search: [Google]
1396332951526.png
120KB, 344x266px
>>254775049
>Starbound
>run to the left, encountering identical enemies with various shitty colors that all function identically, through environments that function identically
>maybe encounter the same bland dungeon I've encountered several previous times but this time it's on a new planet
>grind the planet down for fuel, and repeat across the entirely bland and repetitive universe

I don't care what you have to say about Terraria; I didn't like it either. But those "myriad" of ruins, civilizations, camps, etc. all sure do function the same. Shit, they're been a far smaller assortment than we were promised, both functionally and aesthetically.
>>
>>254775081
A game that doesn't lag as much as Starbound.
>>
>>254775528
You are trying way too hard. Please go play your boring game by yourself.
>>
>>254775346
Daily updates and friendly devs? How is that not showing signs of enjoying their jobs?

>>254775515
Starbound has a progression system >>254775391
DAILY updates in Starbound

good job you guys officially have never even played starbound. Either you're all just trolls or you're all 12 year olds who don't want to try a new game because its the same genre of a game you already own.
>>
File: Starbound Hopes and Dreams.png (32KB, 1003x298px) Image search: [Google]
Starbound Hopes and Dreams.png
32KB, 1003x298px
>>
>>254775627
My starbound doesn't lag, maybe you just have a terrible computer. inb4 lie about specs
>>
>>254775829
see >>254775670
>>
>>254775760
More like delusions, they didn't promise being able to populate worlds, this kind of shit, and even with those lowered expectations they still managed to disappoint.

I've been playing some recommendations of early access games like State of Decay and Betrayer, when it wasn't finished, and I guess I was lucky because those two were head and shoulders above Starbound.
>>
>>254775972
Once again no actual argument. So troll.
>>
>>254775528
>>254775715
>>254775829
Don't you have work in the morning Omni?
>>
>>254775829
What, you think someone is just posting on a PC from 2002 or something?
A 2D game just shouldn't lag, there is no excuse.
>>
>>254775715
Alright shill, I'll bite.
>Starbound has a progression system
>in comparison to Terraria

In Terraria there's shit like killing bosses causes a change in the world, either unlocking the dungeons, creating new biomes, adding new ores, and making harder enemies spawn, which makes for distinct levels of progression.

In Starbound you don't get jack shit besides getting an upgrade to go to the same fucking planets all over again, this time with the exact same enemies, only they do more damage, buy our game please goyim we really need the sales.
>>
>>254776058
So you're saying a game like Dwarf fortress should be able to run on a potato?
>>
>>254776194
I know you're shitposing, but what's funny is you technically can seeing as you can boot linux onto a potato.
>>
File: Terraria higher than starbound.png (63KB, 960x689px) Image search: [Google]
Terraria higher than starbound.png
63KB, 960x689px
>>254775528
Oh look, Terraria: a game that has been out for a shitload of time, May 16 2011 STILL has many more players that are still playing rather than Starbound, a game released in Dec 4 2013.

Says something about starbound doesn't it?

also enjoy my shitty paint job.
>>
>>254776127
There are killing bosses in Starbound, which drop items that you need in order to craft to progress to the next stage, you fine new worlds and stronger enemies. In Starbound you unlock unlimited possibilities, in Terraria you unlock a dungeon that you will get bored with after 2 minutes. It's funny because you say a new biome but a new planet with new biome types isn't new? this is how this whole argument has been going

>Terraria has this terraria has that
>Starbound also has those things
>Shut up faggot no they dont

There are new monsters, if you simply played the game you would see that but by these countless posts its clear that no one here has actually played the game.
>>
>>254775081
real code and proper compression for assets
>>
>>254776503
>unlimited possibilities
The dungeons, temples, and villages are all cookie-cuttered, you're eating the same shit time and time again.
>>
>>254734372
WoD got itself shot in the foot for what I believe to be three big reasons:
>CCP management shitting all over itself trying to "manage" development in the game
>a lack of focus of the player's role in the world
>a lack of an established, loyal fanbase

No seriously, at first after playing Bloodlines I was fucking hyped for the World of Darkness MMO. But after I got my feet wet into playing various other forms of WoD, both old and new, I came to realize that the biggest benefit to these styles of games is the community that sustains it. They'd essentially have to create a community that was as organic as you could get - informants, Princes, sheriffs, Harpies, the whole network - to get the actual feel of what WoD aims for. To manage that via NPC would take away all agency from the player, but to try to start it without much of a testing phase led to its certain doom.
>>
>>254775081
Oh, and proper commenting in the code that programmers are taught to do from day 1.
>>
>>254776378
It does, it says that its a new game because most games that are only 2 years older than a newer game in the same genre will still have more players. the fact that starbound has been around for less than a year and is already gaining a lot of players everyday shows that it's a growing community because the game gets more and more content everyday.
>>
>>254775627
Fucking Starbound fucks up Steam's voicechat. My friends' voices either skip or turn into robots.
>>
>>254776693
You mean just like in Terraria, except you get LESS of that cookie cutter stuff in terraria than you do in Starbound.
>>
>>254776693
Not only that but the enemy "Variety" is just a slightly different looking enemy with the same damn attacks.
>>
>>254776854
Just like in Terraria?
>>
>>254776754
What? are you fucking retarded? thats not the way it works, when starbound first came out it was one of the top played games on steam, now its barely played at all, while terraria had a surge when it was released and is still damn high even now.
>>
>>254776754
>already gaining a lot of players everyday shows that it's a growing community

http://steamcharts.com/app/211820

seriously is this viral or just baiting at this point I'm having trouble telling
>>
>>254753323
Planet explorers
Magicite
>>
>>254776503
New monsters in the knightly? Only new parts to be thrown together for another new generic enemy with the same attack patterns. You must be thinking of another game. (I appreciate you trying to bump the thread though.)
>>
>>254732361
Actually ignoring the issue does not make it better. All this did is prove there are willing customers who want to get cheated of their money, and lots of them. With EA and Sony eyeballing early access. Expect the situation to get worse, not better if ever.
>>
File: growing community.png (159KB, 747x686px) Image search: [Google]
growing community.png
159KB, 747x686px
>>254776754
>growing community
nice bait
>>
Someone should go to /biz/ and ask them to evaluate a business concept based on 'scamming' gamers via crowd funding. I'd currently presume it's viable to create a bunch of shell companies fed by a single art and marketing business to get money without requirement to return a product.
>>
>>254776754
>http://steamcharts.com/app/211820
In what world do you live?
>>
File: 1393368232764.jpg (65KB, 960x491px) Image search: [Google]
1393368232764.jpg
65KB, 960x491px
>>254774952
>>
>>254777219
Yea because peak players is an indication of how many people actually play the game, it only shows how many people play at once. The community gets more and more people involved in it and buy the game and help the development as it continues to make updates. Not to mention that the most recent updates are not released on steam either. So good job on showing that steam peak use is down.
>>
>>254776942
Bats, flying enemies that are small and hard to hit with ranged weapons.

Slimes, enemies that attack by jumping in an arc, some varients change it up by being hard to see, split into multiple ones causing darkness attack, or are extremely tiny

Eaters: Flying type of enemies that are large and powerful in the early game, they seek you out and charge, but are able to be bested thanks to their size.

Demon: An enemy in hell that can fire bursts of powerful magic that can be blocked by building or hiding behind a wall.

Cursed skull: An enemy that seeks you out slowly, stopping before charging at you. When it hits it inflicts a dangerous curse that stops you from attacking, it can float through walls but it is revealed regardless of the light level allowing you to know where it is at all times.

Man-eaters: Vine type monsters that are attached to a block, they can only extend so far but be careful because they might extend further than you think, it is foolish to attempt to melee them due to their strong attacks.

Bone serpent: A Worm type enemy that uses walls to burrow its way toward you, without walls it cannot reach you, it is long and segmented so it can be dodged and hit multiple times with a piercing type weapon, or splash damage.
>>
>>254777552
Similar monsters are also in Starbound. good job.
>>
>>254777438
You mean buy it, play it for 12 hours, write a bad steam review and call it a day?
Is that building the community? The official forums and subreddddit are both more dead than they've ever been.
Other than shitting out nonsense, do you have any way to back up your nonsense claim? The only people still playing are autists or furries.
>>
>>254777675
Confirmed for never playing starbound.
>>
>>254777738
Because I know what monsters are actually in the game?
>>
>>254776127
Starbound lacks alternate ways to progress, it's all too mechanic.

Now in Terraria, you can even make armor sets using cactus parts, or pumpkins. The you have mining, then enemies will also drop stuff like accessories from zombies, you can craft weapons from the jungle materials and so on.

Terraria's itemization is just far more diverse. In starbound all mobs drop the same fucking garbage which makes it extremely boring.
>>
>>254777706
You mean the lesser amount of negative reviews that don't actually back up any of their opinions? Most of the negative reviews are opinion based, and then there are more positive reviews then there are negative.
>>
>>254751982
Gee, that's totally not an Avian with its sprite whited out and a little symbol drawn on!
>>
>>254777738
>randomly generated pokemon with one single attack
wow so much variety
>>
>>254778156
Those are the novakids. They're in the nightly
>>
>>254777847
no im pretty sure that all mobs drop only 10 pixels that lag the game when you walk over them
>>
To tap some of the real potential it had Starbound needs a couple more years of focused development at the least. I'm already giving up on that happening because its clear Chucklefish have no fucking spine for hard work and the pressure to get Starbound done quickly is making matters worse.
>>
>>254777847
Finally someone with an actual logical argument that isn't steeped in opinion.

Yes you are right that you can make armor sets out of other parts, but in the end you're still going to end up with the same 3 sets of armor because the other ones are useless comparatively to the top tier armors. And the mobs don't all drop the same stuff, npc mobs, that is mobs of intelligent races of the game will actually drop weapons that have higher stats than the stuff you can craft at the time. and they're all a little bit different, they may be the same type of weapon but their stats will be different.
>>
>>254778016
I like how since its someone opinion it doesn't matter that the game is shit. Typical hugboxer
>IT DOESNT CONFORM TO THE FACT THAT SB IS THE BEST THING EVER
> ISNT VALID HUR
Can't even properly defend your shitty game
>>
>>254777552
>>254777552

Shark: Traversing in the ocean can be dangerous with these around, capable of moving rather fast and dealing large amounts of damage.

Meteor head: A slow-moving enemy that only appears around fallen meteors, Mining a meteor is made more dangerous, especially without an obsidian skull. Their slow movement is offset by their tendency to swarm the player and their somewhat higher than normal hp and not very affected by knockback.

Harpy: A Winged enemy that can shoot feathers at the player, only appears at the highest of heights, they fly high above the player and are best taken out with ranged attacks, though they come down for a swooping attack so melee works as well.

Bone lee: A fast-moving dangerous skeleton with karate moves, nuff said.

Ichor sticker: A Crimson enemy with the ability to affect you with ichor, reducing your defense and in effect making enemies hit you harder.

Paladin: A powerhouse of an enemy, high hp and defense, capable of throwing his hammer and hitting very hard. Be very careful in how you tackle this foe.

Skeleton Commando: A Long-ranged skeleton in the dungeon, capable of firing rockets out of his rocket launcher, deals lots of splash damage, but leaves an opening for you to strike if you dodge.

Mimic: Appears to be a chest, but is a high-damage high-armor enemy that generally dispenses good loot when killed.

Ice Golem: A Large lumbering enemy capable of firing a powerful laser and generally dealing large damage. Slow and powerful, speed is the best defense.

Cursed hammer: A flying hammer that spins before striking, can inflict the cursed debuff so its best to get rid of it quickly.

>>254778183
He said similar monsters are in starbound in reference to my post, i said confirmed for never playing starbound: because there are no fucking similar monsters in starbound. Read the damn posts.
>>
>>254778609
my apologies, i dont know whos trolling who anymore
>>
>>254778713
I've just been assuming they all drank a bottle of drain cleaner because people keep responding.
>>
>>254777831
>>254777675
Clearly you don't know what monsters are in the game, here is all the starbound monster abilities.

Air Blood Vomit 2+ Range Flying Shoots a stream of blood at you
Air Fireswirl 1+ Range Flying Shoots a swirl of flame at you
Air Fireball 1+ Range Flying Fires a bouncing chunk of fire towards you
Air Shock Ball 1+ Short Range Flying fires a large ball of electric at you, dissipates quickly
Barb Spray 2+ Range Ground Shoots a line of barbs toward you
Flame Burst 2+ Range Ground Shoots a line of flames toward you
Bash 1+ Melee Ground Charge and try to bash with an arm
Body Slam 1+ Melee Ground Jump attack
Charge 1+ Melee Ground Ram attack
Dark Plasma 1+ Range Ground Fire a rectangular star shape
Flying Rock Shot 1+ Range Flying Shoot rock in arc.
Plasma Torpedo 1+ Range Ground Fires medium length beams of plasma at you, often in rapid succession
Range 1+ Range Flying Range attack
Rock Shot 1+ Range Ground Shoot a rock at you
Gravity Slam 1+ Range Ground Monster Floats you Upward and slams you to the Ground(no Damage).
Shock Ball 10+ Range Ground Monster shoots a ball of electricity
Fly Swarm 1+ Range Ground Monster shoots a swarm of flies to attack player
Swoop Bounce 1+ Melee Flying Monster will fly down to attack player

Notice how most are either shooting something at you or just charging you or jumping at you. Not much variety there, and even then the monsters are just a hodgepodge of parts that by the time you've played for an hour, you've seen it all.
>>
File: SB.jpg (9KB, 287x57px) Image search: [Google]
SB.jpg
9KB, 287x57px
>all positive comments for Starbound were made last year
kek
>>
>>254778602
Opinion doesn't make a game shit. If you don't like the game you shouldn't go around saying the game is shit to everyone. You can say you don't like it and give your reasons for not liking it, but to say that the game is shit because YOU don't like it, you're basically saying, "This is my opinion, and my opinion is the only thing that matters to everyone, and its to be taken as fact."

This is how SB haters are arguing.

>Game is shit
>How is it shit
>It's shit because it doesn't conform to how I want to play the game, even though its only months into development and I keep comparing it to a game thats been out for 3 years and when it was released had the same shit Im complaining about
>Then why not try it out and give the developers a reason to continue making the game instead of raging about it
>Because thats more work then complaining!
>>
>>254764139
What are they doing?
>>
File: 1370961158724.gif (2MB, 295x211px) Image search: [Google]
1370961158724.gif
2MB, 295x211px
>see how to fix optimization problems in starbound
>decide to start it up again
>start mining coal
>still mining coal
>a few minutes later I have 20 pieces of coal
Doesn't this game have triggered explosives, maybe some TNT or something that can make this not fucking boring?
>>
>>254778339
yeah all humanoids drop weapons that are usually shitty, and animals drop pixels/meat, and depending on the level they drop cell matter or whatever it was

there's simply no satisfaction in killing enemies over and over and getting those shitty, lazy drops

lack of variety is a problem that is deeply entrenched in Starbound, the planets don't feel that different, it gets the impression that it's mostly dirt blocks with different colors, and they shuffled the pokemon reject designs, then the mobs have a very similar behavior when they fight on top of that, flying vs humanoid vs animal-esque types, it gets old fast, each enemy in here >>254778609 and in the other post behaves differently, and many of them have their unique drops, one may say having skeletons, bats and zombies is too cliche/safe but it beats having the randomized boring designs that all behave the same in starbound

then you have structures/villages, they are all very similar, and once you visited a pyramid, sewer and airship, you've seen them all
>>
>>254778991
>give the developers a reason to continue making the game
$20 million dollars wasn't enough?
>>
>>254778609
>No similar monsters
Aside from the fact that they're all the same monsters from the same pool
Like really? Monsters getting to pick from 20 attacks? They're not even all that different. Different coats of paint is Star bound shining star.
Thread posts: 531
Thread images: 102

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.