[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this game so expensive? Is it because Awakening babbies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Why is this game so expensive? Is it because Awakening babbies want to play the other games in the series? I didn't think the game was rare at all but the cheapest I can find it for is like $70
>>
>Is it because Awakening babbies want to play the other games in the series?
you're describing yourself, aren't you?
>>
>>254267061
its been expensive since about 2007, about 40+ dollars then. same with the Wii sequel, its about 60-70 dollars.
>>
File: a.png (6KB, 94x159px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
6KB, 94x159px
I have this game sitting in my car for about 2 years, along with skies of arcadia.
Both are probably ruined by the heat by now.
>>
All Fire Emblem games are expensive. It's because they sold like fucking shit.
>>
>>254267061
>2008+6
>not owning a Homebrewed Wii with literally every GameCube game you've ever wanted to play on a HDD
>>
>>254267193
I've played every game that's been localized, starting with FE6. I'm trying to get back some games I sold like a retard.

>>254267223
Think there's any chance it'll go down?

>>254267520
Did they really? Me and all my friends loved all of the FE games
>>
File: Mmm..jpg (20KB, 197x274px) Image search: [Google]
Mmm..jpg
20KB, 197x274px
Ninty didn't had a lot of faith in FE until Awakening. So there aren't a lot of copies of them around. Also Path of Radiance is also a really fucking good game.
>>
>>254268386
>Think there's any chance it'll go down?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>254268386
>I'm trying to get back some games I sold like a retard.
Well tough shit, sometimes you make horrible mistakes that you can't ever undo.

I once had a copy of SOS: The Final Escape for PS2 and sold it for £10, I'm kicking myself too.
>>
tfw i bought that for 19.99 USD back in 2008

oh wells.
>>
It sells for 70? I feel a little ripped off, but I really wanted to get that game out of my house. Fuck FE, every second I was playing that game, I wished I was playing advanced wars
>>
>>254267061
Holy shit, I could sell my copy for THAT much?!

It's been just sitting in a box with the rest of most of my old GC games for half a decade. I guess I need to add another used one into circulation. I'm pretty sure I've got the manual and all the little ad stuff that was in the box, even.
>>
The sheer success of Awakening propelled the price of Path of Chrom from 70 to over 200 dollars.

The same goes for Radiant Shit, but only retards would spend more than 20 bucks on it.

Either way, i think this game should get a 3DS remake since not enough people played it.
>>
>>254267061
Any and every JRPG that has ever been released in the west sells for way more than you would think. Unless it is something that absolutely no one could possibly find enjoyment playing, like Beyond the Beyond, It's going to be at least the same price as it's original release. If it sold so poorly that it never made a second production run then expect to pay 100$+ for it.
>>
>>254267061
>Kirby's Return to Dreamland
>100 dollars
>Mario Party 8
>70 dollars
Nintendo games retain their value well.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.