[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Captain Falcon originally intended as the "joke"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Was Captain Falcon originally intended as the "joke" character in SSB? I mean come on, a representative from a racing game with a bombastic attitude, kung-fu skills and Kamen Rider-like "special attacks?"
>>
Nothing with Kamen Rider attacks can be a joke

That shit is serious
>>
Was Star Fox originally intended as the "joke" character in SSB? I mean come on, a representative from a flying game with a furry attitude, yiff skills, and homo-like "special attacks?"
>>
I never heard that CF was intended as a joke in SSB.

Where did you heard that? Here?
>>
captain falcon was a direct port of a moveset from before when Smash Bros wasn't a mascot fighter
>>
>>253942038
he hasn't seen the f-zero anime

laffinggrills.tiff
>>
File: 67686585865j5r.png (60KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
67686585865j5r.png
60KB, 400x400px
>>253942038
>Kamen Rider-like "special attacks?"
>a joke

I WILL FIGHT YOU
>>
>>253942246
You're not supposed to go full retard.
>>
>implying captain falcon is the joke character when jigglypuff is sitting right across from him
>>
>>253942038
No Jigglypuff I believe was the Joke character. What with her/his Rest move.
>>
Was Luigi originally a "joke" character in SSB? I mean come on, him and Mario look so God damn like the same person
>>
>Kamen Rider attacks

He's not a joke character.

He's the moralfag character.
>>
Smash Bros.'s appeal is that everyone is a joke character.

You get to see Mario pummeling Peach and Pikachu.
>>
>>253943041
I would say "You want ice cream come?" both of them say yes.
>>
>Kamen Rider

Who?
>>
>>253942038
>Kamen Rider
is that some kind of Power Ranger knock-off?
>>
>>253943598
HOW IN THE HAIL
>>
File: What have you done.gif (915KB, 255x164px) Image search: [Google]
What have you done.gif
915KB, 255x164px
>>253943967
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.