[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Chances of her getting in now that Gematsu...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 570
Thread images: 144
File: 1405391189766.png (170 KB, 660x660) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405391189766.png
170 KB, 660x660
Chances of her getting in now that Gematsu is confirmed full of shit?

What other characters do you hope make it in?
>>
>>253612886

Ryu.

Just so a collaboration named Nintendo vs. Capcom can be announced. I wanna play Captain Falcon with command moves, damn it.
>>
If she did get in she better be a some kind of magic quarterstaff fighter. But knowing Sakurai she's end up making her a Fox clone somehow.
>>
File: 1403472089133.jpg (29 KB, 384x288) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403472089133.jpg
29 KB, 384x288
I can't even begin to articulate how much I DON'T want Krystal to get in.

Hopefully zero, but knowing Sakurai and how much he loves Star Fox reps and lately with how much he loves adding females, it's not.
>>
>>253612886
Her? Doubt it's happening.
>Not in the most recent release
>Nobody bought the past four games in the series
>Not even the autistics like the most recent game which isn't a remake
>>
File: 656457.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
656457.webm
3 MB, 854x480
Fucking furfags
>>
>>253614627
I'm pretty sure that man is legitimately autistic
>>
File: 1391489303802.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1391489303802.gif
2 MB, 384x216
>>253614627
I knew someone would post this ITT.
>>
>>253614889
Every furfag is the same
>>
Fairly Certain
> Ghirahim

Somewhere in between
> Ridley

Kinda hoping
> Amaterasu

Topkek
> Connor or Edward
>>
Blap blap
>>
File: disgust.jpg (28 KB, 524x336) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
disgust.jpg
28 KB, 524x336
>>253614627
Why do these people exists?
>>
>>253614072
>Falcon punch causes wall bounce
>Leads into the Up+B grab if timed right
>Captain can turn around during the punch like in Brawl if someone jumps over him

I'd main him day one unless Dan was in the game
>>
File: 0140504000253.png (152 KB, 484x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0140504000253.png
152 KB, 484x350
>>253614627
>She just slides into view
>then it begins
>>
Krystal is the one character that should never ever ever ever be in. I would fucking accept Adam from Other M over her.
>>
>>253614627
He's... talented, I'll give him that.
>>
>>253615696
No, no he isn't.
>>
>>253614627
I don't know why so many furs are so obsessed with diapers and vore and all sorts of gross shit.
>>
If she does make it in, how big of a shit storm do you would come up over it?
>>
>>253616604
Still not as big as Ridley getting confirmed.
>>
>>253616604
>do you would come up over it?
huh?
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 335x352) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 335x352
>>253616604
>>253616604
> do you would come up over it?
My shekels have been kekkled
>>
>>253616604

Depends if she has Landmaster or not.
>>
File: 1287442283366.jpg (19 KB, 400x289) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1287442283366.jpg
19 KB, 400x289
>>253615082
>ghirahim
>>
>>253616132
I like to call them DeviantArt fetishes. Fetishes that only exist on DeviantArt (Generally)
Diapers, Vore, Wedgie, Tickling (For the most part)
I dont fuckin' get it.
>>
Same as before.
>>
>>253614420
>>253615662
Can you faggots actually give a good reason as to why you hate Krystal that isn't "hurr furfags lel xD".
>>
Was just gonna make a thread about dream smash casts, but I guess I'll start here first.

I kind of want Krystal to be in there, but not? If you took a culmination of her abilities from Adventures to Command, you could probably make her really good. I'd imagine basically a more nimble Fox but with slower, more powerful staff combos. All of her specials could come from Adventures:

>Neutral B - Fire blaster, which shoots three shots of flame that, on contact, cause residual damage for a few seconds. Can be aimed.

>Side B - Freeze blast, think the Ice Climbers Down+B but you can walk back and forth in the direction you're facing while doing it, but it dies down eventually like Bowser/Charizard's fire breath.

>Up+B - Rocket Jump, basically like Rosalina's Sling Star but can be charged while on the ground, you go into free fall after it. Does multiple hits on the way up. Can be aimed.

>Down+B - Can't go without some sort of reflector. Does no damage while trying to hit someone with it, but has a pushback effect like Ness' PSI Shield but stronger.

But if she does get in, it'll probably end up being another Fox/Falco/Wolf/Landmaster scenario, unfortunately.
>>
>>253612886
>now that Gematsu is confirmed full of shit?
Kek. Enjoy being butthurt when they'll show Shulk and Marshall.
>>
>>253616604
Not a major shitstorm because of smash.

But it would give annoying krystalfags a chance to vomit fanart all over /v/ so that'll be something to look forward to.
>>
>>253616717
Whoops, half asleep there
"do you *think would come up over it?"
>>
File: BTFO.png (212 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BTFO.png
212 KB, 1080x1920
>>253617420
>MUH LEAKS
>>
>>253617246
I wouldn't say they're exclusive to Deviantart, but DA sure has an obsession over them and you don't tend to see any of those commonly in Japan's doujins at all. It's really curious, there's got to be some kind of logic behind it.

>>253616604
I would not buy the games.
>>
>>253617634 see:
>>253617642
And I'm not saying all of them will do it just the really obnoxious ones.
>>
>>253612886
>wanting furbait in

FYI, your kind is the source of everything bad in pop culture.
>>
>>253617390
Starfox already has a good amount of reps, it doesn't need any more.
>>
File: 1379306799466.jpg (26 KB, 205x205) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1379306799466.jpg
26 KB, 205x205
>>253616604
>do you would come up over it?
>>
>>253618717
If Fire Emblem can get 4 reps I don't see why games like Star Fox, Metroid, and Donkey Kong can't have more since all of them are more popular.
>>
>>253616604
Full blown boycott (hell I'm a huge Smashfag and I won't buy it), new Smash games utterly failing to outsell predecessors (even 3DS version), Wii U dies after abhorrent holiday figures, Iwata gets demoted in 2015, Sonydomination for the rest of all our lives.

I'm serious.
>>
>>253612886
BURN

FUCKING
BURN
>>
>>253618953
Not even a Metroidfag or DKfag but there's really no excuse why FE gets four reps and they have two.

Ridley and K. Rool need to be in.
>>
>>253618953
But FE already had more reps that DK, Metroid and Kirby in Melee.
Not really anything new.
>>
File: ramette_01.jpg (118 KB, 728x729) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ramette_01.jpg
118 KB, 728x729
If Krystal got confirmed and I made a petition to expel her from the roster, would you sign it?
>>
>>253617246
Wedgie and tickling, sure. But the other two? Fucking FA and reddit are all over that shit.
>>
>>253619518
Of course.
>>
>>253619518
I don't sign petitions because I'm a undemocratic asshole.
>>
>>253619518
I'd just add her to the list I want to main in.
which atm is robin female, Rosalina,Kirby,
>>
>>253619518
That depends if she was just another clone or not
>>
>>253619220
>not a metroid fan
>ridley should be in
why am I not surprised
>>
File: 1402225576881.gif (1 MB, 243x221) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402225576881.gif
1 MB, 243x221
>>253618953
>since all of them are more popular.
>>
Ridley and another DK rep (K Rool or Dixie, preferably both) will get in and anyone who thinks otherwise is just dumb.
>>
>>253620236
They all have more lifetime sales than Fire Emblem
>>
>>253619220
>Ridley
>not Weavel, Rundas, Dark Samus, Gandrayda

It's almost like you Ridleyfags didn't play the Prime games.
>>
>>253620389
Right, yeah, they're popular. Guess that's why the most recent Starfox and Donkey Kong games bombed hard.
>>
>>253620732
>Donkey Kong
>bombed
What are you talking about? Donkey Kong did well and we have a new Star Fox game on the way as well. The Fire Emblem series was on a downward spiral and was going to get canned until Awakening came along.
>>
>>253617390
Fox/Falco is enough the series needs
Wolf would be nice, so would anyone else on either Fox's or Wolf's crew, like Leon or Slippy.

Krystal was the worst thing to happen to the series and would be insulting to Star Fox fans everywhere to add her in Smash
>>
>>253619518
In a heartbeat. The last thing games need is more furshit.
>>
>>253620649
>one-shot fucktards and a confirmed assist trophy
>listing them just so ridley won't get in

God, you are fucking asking for a Ridley reveal and making butthurt posts about it afterwards.
>>
I dont like krystal

Her game killed off rare and ruined starfox.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 640x905) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 640x905
>>253620236
Just stop posting.
>>
>>253621298
>insulting to Star Fox fans everywhere
There not that large considering the 64 rehash sold like shit
>>
>>253621298
Yeah, I would rather have Slippy as the 4th rep.

And I also hope Miyamoto reboots the Star Fox Universe back to Star Fox 64.
>>
>>253616604
There wouldn't be a huge shit storm. But there would still be one since it's smash and all.

The Star Fox threads would probably be full of salt though
>>
I can't take that blue harlot seriously after seeing her in this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_EhzYOCUfw&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>253621531
wheres our brain age reps?
>>
>>253612886
Fuck off furfag
>>
>>253619518
No because it's not a deal breaker for me.
>>
I hope she gets in, at least she wouldn't be a clone.
>>
>>253614627
And all hope of her becoming a decent character in any future or reboot is gone because of that one autistic and brain damaged faggot.
>>
>>253621475
>listing them just so ridley won't get in
Actually, I'm listing them because each of them is a much more interesting character than Ridley and one hell of a better choice for a playable character.

>you are fucking asking for a Ridley reveal and making butthurt posts about it afterwards
If Ridley gets announced, I will definitely shake my head, but it's no skin off my nose because a poor choice for a playable character simply can't translate into a good playable character.
The idea of Ridley as a playable Smash character is so unfathomably stupid, I have no idea why you're clinging onto this ridiculous thought. It's just dumb. And it will stay dumb in case he actually is in.
>>
File: star fox is down.jpg (89 KB, 600x979) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
star fox is down.jpg
89 KB, 600x979
>>253621298
>Fox/Falco is all Star Fox needs

See, this is exactly what I've always thought

Gonna need a [citation] on the 3DS version selling like shit though man.
>>
>>253619518

No because i love her.
>>
>>253622038
>It's just dumb.

Good. Please don't shitpost and complain loudly when he does get announced as a playable character :^)
>>
I wish Dinosaur Planet would leak already
>>
>>253616604
If they give her the Pole back it would be pretty cool, and a whole new wave of crystal porn will follow naturally.
>>
Sakurai could toss us a curve ball so who knows. Star Fox threads are gonna be full of assmad people if she does though.
>>
>>253612886
>Krystal

I dont see that happening over Slippy, he actually id important to the series, he was there first amd hes an integral character to his series amd he fits tje aesthetics better.
Also Japan is not too into furry waifus, theres some out there but they usually are from anime series.
>>
>>253612886
Hopefully none, furfag.
>>
>>253612886
when was gematsu confirmed shit?
>>
>>253622470
I don't complain, I belittle. And that's what I'm going to do in case your random obsession will make Smash a worse game than it could have been.
>>
>>253622717
the Gematsu leak said that Shulk would be next to be confirmed on monday. It turned out to be wrong
>>
File: sami.jpg (221 KB, 457x730) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sami.jpg
221 KB, 457x730
it pisses me of that we still not have a single playable advance wars character

sami or andy would be perfect

also dixie kong and king k rool
>>
>>253622780
>Smash a worse game than it could have been

Oh, so you are already set on BTFO mode when Ridley gets announced for playable? This gonna be glorious.
>>
>>253622603
Sakurai is pretty much known to make people anal ravaged so I wouldn't be surprised if we got some more characters people weren't exactly asking for.
>>
I don't think it matters now whether Sal's leak was completely fabricated or not now. The point is, even if it was based on real information, it's not accurate and it can't be trusted. People say Chom was once in and they changed plans? Then the same could just as well go for all the other characters in the leak.
>>
>>253622976
>BTFO

And you accuse others of shitposting? You're the problem. But I knew that from the point where you started asking for Ridley to be in Smash, even though absolutely everybody around you immediately saw how idiotic the idea is.
>>
>>253622984
And the whole time he's just smiling as the internet rages.
>>
>http://www.gonintendo.com/s/233268-sakurai-talks-lucina-s-inclusion-in-smash-bros-wii-u-3ds-why-chrom-didn-t-make-the-cut

>Initially, I had considered including Lucina as one of Marth's alternate costumes. After all, she has a close relationship with him in FE:A. In such cases, even if two characters' names and voices differ, as long as they function the same way, I assign them as alternate costumes. The Wii Fit Trainers, Villagers, and Robin are examples of this setup

I know Falco being a Fox alternate costume is a stretch, but that's the way I feel it should be. Then make Krystal and Wolf the other Starfox reps.
>>
>>253623152
Keep on crying.
>>
>>253623317
I'm not crying. I'm trying to convey to you that you have terrible ideas.
>>
File: why didn't you.jpg (10 KB, 200x151) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
why didn't you.jpg
10 KB, 200x151
Krystal represents everything bad about the Star Fox series so I definitely wouldn't be happy about it
>>
>>253622603
Star Fox threads are already full of assmad people. Mostly the 64 fans
>>
>>253623594
>thread gets spammed by fucking gay porn and krystal porn

I wonder why.
>>
>>253623594
You got an enemy on your tail!
>>
>>253623229
>I know Falco being a Fox alternate costume is a stretch, but that's the way I feel it should be.

That would piss off the vast majority of Falco players, and not just "HUURR MUH CARHCTER GOT NERFED, GOTTA MAKE A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT ON THE INTERET", but actually ceasing to care for Smash Bros. altogether.
>>
>>253614072
>yfw the guy in charge of street fighter and the VS games said he'd like to do a Nintendo VS Capcom one day
>>
Why does this thread happen every day?
>>
>>253623858
Furfags mad that Nintendo doesn't care about their dead series.
>>
i just want to stick my dick in that blue pussy

is that so much to ask
>>
>>253623229
Nah m8
>>
>>253623675

>Gay Porn
>Krystal Porn
>Zero Suit Rule 63 Fox
>Krystal Needs to leave
>Krystal needs to be fixed and stay
>Reboot the series
>Don't reboot it.
>Krystal Ruins the game with her powers
>Make them work
>Miyamoto can't make them work
>64 was the only good game everyone else has shit taste
>People like 64 but don't hate the games after it.


This is pretty much what every Star Fox thread breaks down to
>>
>>253624007
>Dead Series
>A new game is in the works right now
>>
Fucking jesus christ did anyone even believe Gematsu had any bearing on anything whatsoever?

They didn't predict Rosalina. We KNEW that even if Gematsu was "right" that there could be other characters. Now the stupidest fucking thing is people act like Shulk or a Rhythm Heaven character are de facto 0% chance to get in characters because they're so fucking stuck up on Gematsu that they can't even think something GUESSED by them could possibly end up being the case no matter how possible it is.
>>
>>253621531
>In the past eight years, Star Fox has sold less than Fire Emblem Awakening
Super popular series right here :^)
>>
>>253623229
Sakurai says if even any of the physics or gimmicks change, they warrant being their own character instead of an alt costume.
>>
>>253623594
>Mostly the 64 fans

But all Star Fox fans are 64 fans. It's the only worthwhile game in the series.

>Star Fox is an experiment
>Star Fox 2 is an experiment that was such a bad call that it didn't even get finished
>Star Fox 64 is one of the greatest video games of its era
>Star Fox Adventure is a symbol for why Nintendo refused to buy Rare
>Star Fox Assault is a complete mess
>Command literally got its plot inspired by furry fanfic writers, abysmal gameplay inspired by the worthless Star Fox 2, butchered all hopes of the faithful remainder of the fanbase

Honestly, I'm glad there even still are Star Fox characters in Smash, I was absolutely sure they'd get shitcanned in Brawl and was very surprised when I saw Fox confirmed out of the gate in the new one. Considering how bad this series is, save for one game.
>>
>>253624084
You forgot.
>Faggot spamming Wolf to counter Krystal
>Knot bullshit
>Borderline lewd/cropped porn posted woth valid discussion
>People claiming Adventures did nothing wrong
>Two faggots spoiler-talking their shitty fetishes
>People praising Assault
>People bashing Command
>People posting the Command ending for a quick cringe
>Actual discussion get ignored
>>
>>253624202
That's because there's only been one release in 8 years that was new and it was shit, the other was mostly a port.
>>
>>253624579
>Star Fox Adventure is a symbol for why Nintendo refused to buy Rare

Let's not make shit up please.
>>
>Reminder that Miyu and Fay will never be in another Star Fox game
>>
There isnt a single female furry in the game. Why start now and with someone nobody cares about except for a very small group?
>>
>>253624825
But it was so fucking boring, a complete chore from beginning to end.
>>
File: 1395196407675.png (130 KB, 396x381) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395196407675.png
130 KB, 396x381
>>253616604
I'd be pretty mad
I don't want this furfaggotry
>>
>>253624931
I mean the symbolic company buying part.
>>
>>253624579
>Star Fox was a tech demo for the failed SuperFX chip
>Star Fox 2 was cancelled because Nintendo wanted to sell more N64s
>Star Fox 64 was a literal rehash of SF1 because Nintendo doesn't have a creative bone in their entire staff
>Star Fox Adventure was the result of Nintendo fucking with a completely unrelated title
>Star Fox Assault is the only worthwhile game in the entire series and did its best with the clusterfuck created by Nintendo's constant meddling over the years
>Star Fox Command was made purposely awful by the original developer of Star Fox to destroy the series as retaliation for Nintendo being huge fuckups with SF2
>>
>>253624837
>Reminder that we know nothing about the new game beyond the fact it exists and is being made in-house
>>
>>253625252
Rare repeatedly proved their incompetence in the late N64 and early GCN days, Nintendo could have bought Rare, but didn't. These are the facts. If we fill in the gaps, Nintendo simply didn't have faith in Rare, apparently for some very good reasons, just look at their original Xbox titles. Look at them now.
>>
File: IwYlpSY[1].jpg (2 MB, 4256x2832) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IwYlpSY[1].jpg
2 MB, 4256x2832
>>253625470
That's not true

we know it has space ships
>>
>>253612886
She has high chance of getting in, since every Smash game added a new Starfox playable character. With bad luck she would be just an assist trophy.
>>
>>253625343
>SF64
>anything like SF1

So you've played neither.
>>
>>253625343
Oh yeah, I remember Dyla Cuthber being passive aggressive about Star Fox on Wii calling the console a toy and saying that people like "those furries a bit too much", maybe he really wanted to kill the series with Command out of spite becaude Miyamoto didnt let him work on Star Fox 64 until Command, maybe because of all the bullshit going on with 2.
>>
>>253625865
It's common knowledge that SF64 is a reboot and rehash of the original Starfox game.
>>
>>253625870
That would explain a lot of things
>>
>>253621298
>Krystal was the worst thing to happen to the series
Only later on. She was fine when she was confined to Adventures.

Then for some fucking reason Nintendo decided to go full melodramatic space opera and we got "Kursed".
>>
>>253625870
>and saying that people like "those furries a bit too much"

He's a faggot, but he was right about this particular thing. It's probably why Kamiya stopped associating himself with Star Fox, too.
>>
>>253625834
We also know it will have awful controls.
>>
>>253626061
>Kursed

That was a bad dream that a lot of people had. It didn't actually happen
>>
>>253626076
He was referring to anyone who didn't like Command though. Furfaggots loved the story.
>>
>>253625992
No, it's not. Play them both and you'll realize within 3 seconds how utterly distinct they are from each other.
>huehuehahu, I was only pretending to be retarded!
Yeah, sure, you only pretended. I believe you. not
>>
File: Falcon.jpg (255 KB, 1921x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Falcon.jpg
255 KB, 1921x1080
>>253612886
At least one character from f zero, either black shadow, blood falcon, super arrow or that samurai, there are over 30 characters to choose from and each and every one of them would work.
>>
>>253626303
>Furfaggots loved the story

What?
>>
>>253623481
>she's a female

Seems to be the only problem. But since most Star Fox fans are into Gfur, I understand why they bitch so much about her.
>>
File: 1402605080774.jpg (77 KB, 500x382) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402605080774.jpg
77 KB, 500x382
>>253626405
Considering that Command had a fanfiction tier story yes the furfags loved the drama. Cuntbert was referring to people criticizing his game.
>>
>>253617390
-Adventures was mediocre and needs to be forgotten.
-Wolf was a terrible character that should never hace gotten in - in spite of the fact that he actually broke the mold pretty heavily for a fox clone
-Furfags
>>
>>253626405
Everything furfags ever wanted out of Star Fox was to turn into a melodramatic romance story. They'd have preferred a homosexual melodramatic romance story, but it was good enough.

Everyone else had their childhood memories crippled, and yet furfags still refuse to acknowledge that their fandom rapes good things.
>>
>>253612886
Probably zero.
>Star Fox already has a hero-sidekick-villain trifecta
>Krystal has no interesting or entertaining personality traits
>Debuted in a watered down Zelda clone
>Replaced the well-like Peppy in the cockpit
>Her romance garbage was a prominent part of Command
These factors indicate that this is a character like almost exclusively by an undesirable crowd for debauched reasons, using the staff argument as their crutch.
>>
I've never understood the complaints of furfaggotry. The worst off topic posts I've seen in threads where fur shows up are people screaming "DIE FUR FAGGOT". What exactly is the big deal with the furry boogeyman?
>>
>>253626307
>No, it's not.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Fox_64
>It is a reboot of the original Star Fox,[1]
>1. ^ "Why did you make Star Fox 64 a remake of the original Star Fox?" Star Fox 64 Player's Guide. Nintendo Power. (an interview between Nintendo Power and Shigeru Miyamoto)

As I said, common knowledge. Enjoy being retarded, uneducated and eternally wrong.
>>
>>253626369
>Black Shadow gets in
>everyone starts trying to do the famous Falcon Punch Scene from the anime
>>
>>253626421
I just don't know what kind of character she's supposed to be.
Fox is the leader
Falco is the lone wolf/second in command
Peppy is the mentor
Slippy is the mechanic
Krystal's just the tagalong girl.
I don't see what she'd do in Smash that would make her unique.
>>
>>253626769
>Debuted in a watered down Zelda clone
Her own game, that was stole from her, to force Starfox into it.
>>
File: Super_Famous.png (326 KB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Super_Famous.png
326 KB, 600x450
>>253626857
I'm pretty sure she was based off of things like Newtypes. She's a magic staff fighter so I guess she could use that.
>>
>>253626947
Still a Zelda clone
>>
File: robo.webm (2 MB, 178x284) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
robo.webm
2 MB, 178x284
>>253612886
>2014
>Being a furry for krystal
>>
>>253626857
>I don't see what she'd do in Smash that would make her unique.
Another female fighter. Not like Nintendo has tons of female characters to begin with.
>>
>>253626772
/v/ being /v/ although they do have potential to fuck up threads.

It didn't help that in past Star Fox threads someone would post Krystal pics and someone would counter shitpost by posting gay starfox pics and vice versa.

Plus this is a Krystal thread basically. She's a polarizing character. Post Carmelita in a Sly Cooper thread or go in a Solatorobo thread and people will post pics as well while staying on topic with the games and such
>>
>>253626772
We've only just got rid of the furfags from mainstream gaming. We don't need them coming back.
>>
>>253626795
I'll repeat myself, they are completely distinct from each other gameplay-wise. Even the stories in the games play out radically differently. And it's not some "same story with alternative phrasing" shit, they're different. For the most part, SF64 and the original only share a genre and a series. They're two vastly different games, so saying that SF64 is a rehash of SF1 just instantly proves that you've never been exposed to either game and just acted on an opportunity to bait.
>>
>>253627041
We already have Palutena, with her magic stuff.
What kind of magic would she do that would make her unique?
>>
>>253626947
Which, even if it was her own game, she would be the star of a watered down Zelda clone made by a development studio already past its prime.
>>
>>253627158
Repeat yourself all you want, you'll still be wrong.
>>
>>253619208
oh you're serious? let me laugh harder
>>
File: 1326989185696.jpg (83 KB, 634x461) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1326989185696.jpg
83 KB, 634x461
>>253627150
>Sly Cooper 4 came out like a year ago
>got rid of furries in vidya

Not to mention the Sly movie that is being made right now.
>>
>>253627064
It doesn't matter what gender she is, she needs a unique moveset like all the other newcomers. What spells did she do in Adventures?
>>
>>253627362
But I'm right.
>>
>>253626947
And that adds absolutely nothing to the argument. It doesn't matter what it started as, it was Fox's game and it was still a shitty Zelda clone.
>>
>>253612886
I can see her as possible:

http://starfox.wikia.com/wiki/Krystal
"When Nintendo surveyed fans to see what new characters they hoped were in Brawl, Krystal was the top female character most hoped for. In spite of this, she didn't make a playable appearance."

I also see Dixie Kong as possible too.
But I don't see Starfox having 4 reps, so I see Wolf getting cut if she gets in.
>>
>>253627162
Well, if you were adding both, you wouldn't give Palutena so many alternate moves and instead you'd give some to the other staff user.

If you were Sakurai, you'd focus all of the dev time on your waifu.
>>
>>253627367
>thinking this is a laughing matter

I think you underestimate the destructive attributes of the furry fandom. Or you're one of them, and in complete denial about the fact.
>>
>>253627423
Except that Miyamoto himself proved you wrong.
>>
>>253612886
If you ever thought gematsu was real you don't deserve to get your character in
>>
>>253627405
>What spells did she do in Adventures?
>When did Captain Falcon ever get out of his vehicle and start punching and kicking people with flames
>When did Fox ever use his blaster or light himself on fire in 64.
>What the hell did Peach ever do before she got into Melee?


Whatever Fox did with the staff in Adventures she'd probably end up using
>>
>>253627162
You known, Palutena effectively killed all of Krystals possibilities, she has fire attacks, eneegy orbs, beams, a tremor like attack, multihit attacks, etc. She already does a good chunk of what Krystal does in Adventures with her starff magic but better since shes a goddess.

BTFO?
>>
>>253626810
YES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa5OkdP3-r8
>>
>>253627661
You were the one proven wrong with irrefutable arguments. Look at yourself. You even suck at shitposting.
>>
>>253627484
I still need an answer. What magic did she use in her game? How often did you play as her?
>>
>>253627640
what is this the witch hunts except with furries? not everything and everyone you see is a furry, inquisitor
>>
>>253619208
>I'm serious

I hope you aren't because that's just retarded
>>
>>253627394
Mainstream gaming. They're still infesting smaller niche titles but they're being wiped out there too.
>>
>>253612886

hopefully zero
that bitch ruined starfox
>>
>>253627757
Let me guess, this is the sole good moment that entire anime had.
>>
>never EVER get outfit swap option
>never EVER zero suit fBOWSER
>>
File: 1362240822457.jpg (11 KB, 328x277) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1362240822457.jpg
11 KB, 328x277
>>253627640
Care to explain how they destroy anything? Because of porn?....You really browse 4chan and the internet, and believe that this is just a furry thing?
>>
>>253627746
And that would be?
What did Fox do with that staff?
>>
>Star Fox getting another rep
We don't even know if she's going to be in the new Star Fox game.
>>
>>253627150
Why? How are they any worse than the average /v/ poster?
>>
>>253627937
Freeze shit
shoot fire balls
beat the fuck out of lizards with it
>>
>>253627937
http://starfox.wikia.com/wiki/Krystal%27s_Staff
>>
File: 1403086339435.jpg (439 KB, 700x998) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403086339435.jpg
439 KB, 700x998
>>253627924
This.
It's the society who destroy the furry.
>>
>>253627768
I'm the one who pointed out that it's a known fact that Starfox 64 is a rehash of Starfox 1.

The only person here who has been irrefutably proven wrong is you and your failed attempts to argue against Nintendo's official stance on the series is embarrassing for you.
>>
>>253628120
Is that about it? Because that's sort of underwhelming.
>>
>>253626772
Unlike other fetishists, furries have a cult-like mentality, establishing hugboxes and being generally annoying wherever they go. This reflects their roots on Usenet, deviantart, livejournal, and more recently tumblr where they originally formed communities in the 80s and 90s that slowly became critcism-free zones. 4chan also played a role - as a result of /b/'s shenanigans/abuse, many furries began ro congregate there and form communities there that have lasted until this day.
>>
>>253628215
Compared to Mario throwing fire balls and.......What else does he do in Smash?!
>>
>>253627901
It starts slow and for the most parts you'll wonder WHERE THE FUCK IS CAPTAIN FALCON, but it gets okay as it goes, white cat is ugly as shit and there is A LOT of quality, especially early on, CG parts are surprisingly good.
>>
File: No seriously.png (77 KB, 200x299) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
No seriously.png
77 KB, 200x299
>>253627821
>>253627924
>>253628009
Put a furry character into something and it will start going to shit. I don't know why this happens. It just does. I know furfags like to pretend that the burning hatred for them and their art is irrational and childish, but it's not. In my opinion, people don't reject them hard enough.

>>253627857
You'll agree before the end.
>>
>>253628215
You could create earthquakes as well if I recall and use it to boost into the air.
>>
File: 1403086640343.jpg (223 KB, 700x998) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403086640343.jpg
223 KB, 700x998
>>253628197
>>
File: 1403299079375.jpg (261 KB, 700x998) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403299079375.jpg
261 KB, 700x998
>>253628197
>Not posting this one
>>
>>253628227
You spend too much time in 4chan. Try browsing the internet. Many fanbases have the exact same problems.
>>
>>253628009
/v/ may not have the greatest of people in it but they average /v/ goer is infinitely better than the average furfag. Everything they touch, they destroy, and if they start getting their games again, they'll start coming here and making things worse.
>>
>>253628167
Much better. Still a bit basic though.
>>
>>253628365
>You'll agree before the end.

Not really because I could care less about what a group of stupid people do on the internet
>>
File: 1405592765720.jpg (34 KB, 526x526) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405592765720.jpg
34 KB, 526x526
>>253628197
>Aw You did it now, furry
>>
File: 1336757033316.gif (608 KB, 150x113) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1336757033316.gif
608 KB, 150x113
>>253628395
>>253628408
Here we go!
>>
>>253628408
>not this one
>>
>>253628365
>Put a furry character into something and it will start going to shit. I don't know why this happens. It just does.
So, there's no reason for the hatred, it's just a meme?
> I know furfags like to pretend that the burning hatred for them and their art is irrational and childish, but it's not. In my opinion, people don't reject them hard enough.
But why? What's the reason for the hatred? Why do threads go to shit, with people getting anally devastated as soon as fur shows up?
>>
>>253627790
Like, once in the intro. That's it really, and in Assault she would pretty much be the same as the other characters in multiplayer with the guns.

Fox used the staff for loads of stuff. Shockwaves, fireballs, an ice breath thingy, and a rocket jump.

Rocket Jump as a chargable Up+B, fireballs you can aim that cause residual fire damage as neutral B, Ice type fireflower move as Side+B, and a reflector as Down+B because Starfox rep. Shockwaves could be the down smash or a down air like Toon Link.
>>
>>253628442
>denial
Characteristic furfag trait.

>Many fanbases have the exact same problems.
Other fanbases do not have the problem that their behavior is literally destroying everything it's exposed to, and the guilty ones being all like "wow, way to hate me for no reason, deal with it". Fuck off.
>>
I make furry porn for a living.
I don't want Krystal in the game cause that's all my commissions are gonna be for the next month if that happens. Variety is paramount for a healthy gallery of smut.
>>
I remember the typical comments for a lot of the characters that have been confirmed so far.

>People that wanted Lucario were called furfags
>People that wanted Rosalina were called waifufags
>People that wanted Palutena were called waifufags
>People that wanted Lucina were called waifufags

So basically, lots of people are against females cause "waifus" and against anthromorphic (is that what its called?) characters cause "furfags"

So what are two characters that people would probably consider the combination of both of these and most people don't want?

Dixie Kong, and Krystal.
Its probably going to happen if Sakurai keeps this up.
>>
>>253628634
>But why? What's the reason for the hatred?

Destructive acts without the slightest sense of guilt.
>>
>>253628227
This describes about a thousand major fandoms.
>>
>>253628365
Does anybody have like a psychological breakdown of why furfags are so cancerous? Other fetish communities aren't nearly as annoying.
>>
File: 66a1q.png (1 MB, 3483x2232) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
66a1q.png
1 MB, 3483x2232
>>253628674
Make Vanilla porn. It's the next big thing, trust me.
>>
File: 1326472919971.jpg (32 KB, 500x357) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1326472919971.jpg
32 KB, 500x357
>>253628660
>literally destroying everything it's exposed to
As much as you claim this, how about actually proving it? You really seem to be getting mad over cartoon animal characters. Why so mad, bro?
>>
>>253628660
>Other fanbases do not have the problem that their behavior is literally destroying everything it's exposed to
You talking about Homestuck?
>>
>>253628867
And obviously Tails porn
>>
>>253628741
>People that wanted Lucario were called furfags

And they are. It's just that Pokemon has become a fantastic fanbase for furfags to infiltrate and hide in. But the effects are already becoming apparent, Pokemon is turning to shit and won't recover, because furfags.
>>
File: 1405285236759.jpg (41 KB, 470x340) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405285236759.jpg
41 KB, 470x340
>>253628741
I think Dixie would end up being a clone though. I wouldn't be very happy about that.
>>
>>
>>253628867
You you said vanilla, I was all like "But I like drawing all these crazy fetishes."
Then I saw your image and felt relief.
>>
>>253628979
>Pokemon is turning to shit
It's been shit since day 1.
>>
>>253628674
Got a link? I might be interested in commissioning something.
>>
>>253628442
You're nuts, furries literally drastically change every single thing they touch and wonder why and criticize other people for hating them for it.

Most other fanbases stick to their little forums and make noise but never actually do anything.

Your next response will be "lol u mad"
>>
>>253628979
> Pokemon is turning to shit and won't recover, because furfags.
You really do overestimate the effects of furgags. You're probably someone who thinks there's a large amount of fags in society even though it's around 4%
>>
>>253628674
daco pls
>>
>>253628886
>As much as you claim this, how about actually proving it?
>>253628932

If you want proof of how the animal people porn cult turns greatness into shit, refer to a Nintendo game series called "Star Fox".
>>
>>253628442
Oh but they're so much worse outside of 4chan. I'm well aware that other communities are terrible, but they don't even come close to approaching the breadth, depth, and richness of history that furry culture has, short of perhaps bronies and certain subsections of anime fans. Furries invented the phrase "vocal minority" before tumblr even existed, after all.
>>
>>253629150
That is a large amount. Too large.
>>
>>253629128
>>253629128
>>
>>253629148
>You're nuts, furries literally drastically change every single thing they touch and wonder why and criticize other people for hating them for it.
Such as? I've never seen examples of this that couldn't be easily ignored.
>>
>>253629336
Faggots aren't doing anything though. It's mostly privileged upper class whites who aren't even faggots campaigning for them.
>>
>>253622613
>wanting literally the worst character in the entire series

Why?

Just

Why?
>>
>>253628741
>People that wanted Lucario were called furfags
>People that wanted Rosalina were called waifufags
>People that wanted Palutena were called waifufags
>People that wanted Lucina were called waifufags

Well you aren't wrong. Those were prominent parts of each of those characters' fanbases, and discussion regarding those characters was frequently brought up by those who consider themselves among those you listed. Looking back though, Lucario may have ended up with the least amount of fags.
>>
File: 1403126608694.jpg (589 KB, 700x998) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403126608694.jpg
589 KB, 700x998
fapping to Vanilla or Rouge =/= wearing a fursuit in public
It's just like Black =/= nigger
>>
>>253616604
I'd be fine with it, as long as she didn't end up a clone, really. I liked her to an extent in the games, but if they made her actually interesting then that would help. Hell, I'm one of the few people that actually liked Command and it's story, but Krystal was still a bit lame outside of combat skills and her... sense of duty, I guess?

But hey, at least it's not Kursed.
>>
File: 1403163549033.png (536 KB, 712x715) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403163549033.png
536 KB, 712x715
>This somehow turned into a discussion about the Furry Boogeyman

I'm really not surprised
>>
>>253629012
Just saying, its turning out every character a majority doesn't want cause "there are more interesting characters" are getting in.

>"Where's Medusa? Where's Hades? Here, have Palutena."
>"Where's Chrom? Where's Hector? Here, have Lucina."

If this pattern keeps going, we are going to be getting Dixie Kong, Krystal, and Tetra as newcomers, with no villains in sight.
I don't care either way really, but I'm sure all of the villain people would be mad about it.
>>
>>253629460
They're existing, and that's terrible.
>>
File: 1386010233770.png (46 KB, 848x579) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386010233770.png
46 KB, 848x579
>>253628854
no but I have this
>>
>>253629148
Still no proof?
It's cool that you got your opinions from /b/ and all, but that isn't the internet or the world, that you claim furries ruin. And if you actually do browse 4chan, yes pedos, bronies, Avatar/Korra fans and now Frozen are all spreading to other boards, doing exactly what you claim furries do. Try taking off the blinders, and actually looking around this place, and you will see you are over reacting.
>>
>>253617246
hey don't talk shit about tickling. there's something about a girl in skimpy clothing giggling uncontrollably while her feet are being tickled that always gets a rise out of my dick.
>>
>>253629218
Don't most game series turn to shit because of poor writing and gameplay choices in latter installments? Or did furries ruin the latest Metroid game?
>>
>>253629150
I reckon there's a large amount of mentally disordered people in society, and they project their insanity onto sexuality. LGBT is the most common form of psychosis going sexual, but furry porn also is. I'd wager that the furfag is by far the most deranged form of that kind of person, and it makes me hope there is a hell.
>>
File: 1401650887237.png (260 KB, 480x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401650887237.png
260 KB, 480x640
>>253629469
because he's still better than krystal
>>
>>253629136
Slots are filled, as usual.
>>
>>253629751

Vera, is that you?
>>
>>253629540
You sound like a giant faggot.
>>253629520
Was it supposed to do something else?
>>
>>253629739
No, he really isn't.

Krystal does nothing, which is better than actively being annoying as fuck.
>>
>>253629751
Dang, got a place to see your public portfolio?
>>
File: 1383838916932.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1383838916932.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>253629218
So there isn't tons of porn of Peach, Daisy, Samus, etc?.......
Porn exists of damn near everything, this is just a fact. So why is it you have a hang up on furry porn, but other video game porn is okay?
Also, how does porn actually ruin anything? Don't like it, ignore it.
>>
>>253629565
I'm the blue on the right. I'm still ashamed.
>>
>>253629592
>Still no proof?
here's your proof
check and mate
>>
>>253628408
>come on and slam
>and welcome to the jam

I'm laughing so hard
>>
>>253629148
You w0t m8?

Furries didn't like Command, nobody liked command.
>>
File: 1352198251142.png (48 KB, 646x624) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1352198251142.png
48 KB, 646x624
>>253629881
I indeed exist and it is indeed terrible.

No need to be a bully about it.
>>
So what female characters are tolerated or loved by /v/? I know Rouge is one of them.
>>
>>253629565
Always said that anti furfags are just as bad as drama queen furries. Both need to learn to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>253629940
Star Fox is the only one where it had an actual effect on the series though.
>>
File: 44.jpg (1 MB, 792x1224) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
44.jpg
1 MB, 792x1224
>you will never be a self insert spermatozoid being rapped by artificial renamon hologram into the womb of the real renamon.
>>
>>253621298
>Krystal was the worst thing to happen in the series
You mean it wasn't the storyline for Command that was the worst thing to happen to the series? Or the gameplay of Command? Or the lack of backstory in Adventures?

>it would be an insult to Star Fox fans
It'd be a saving grace for Star Fox fans. The more Star Fox reps the better.

>>253614420
>not wanting a character to get in
The more the merrier though.

>>253614515
>Nobody bought the past four games in the series
>Star Fox Adventures got "Player's Choice"
Pretty sure Player's Choice means it sold well.
>>
>>253629940
>So there isn't tons of porn of Peach, Daisy, Samus, etc?.......

It's not furry, so it does not have that destructive quality. Not even the lolicon shit people drew up when Splatoon got announced is as cancerous.
Yes, I am implying that even pedophiles who literally lust after children are better than furries.
>>
>>253629983
What does this prove, exactly?
>>253630083
Barney, is that you?
>>
>>253629938
Dawmino
>>
>>253629965
Nothing wrong with it, as long as you treat it like a fetish, and keep it to yourself.
>>
>>253630162
No that was just Cuntbert being salty and wanting to fucking end the series.
>>
>>253629520
Furfags like to use any opportunity to try and convince people they're not terrible, even if that means destroying something in the process.
>>
>>253630109
Vanilla, Amy, Rouge, Amalia, Eva.
>>
>>253630232
>What does this prove, exactly?

That a small, vocal band of furfags ruined the entirety of Star Fox.
>>
>>253629983
>Kursed
I've never even played a Starfox game and I feel betrayed. Where should I start if I want to get into Starfox, anyway?
>>
Daily reminder that furries cause real economic damage.

http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2012/07/animal-themed_party_at_west_wi.html
>>
>>253630254
You can actually make a living from doing this?
>>
>>253630212
So, you are saying furfag are even worse than sonyfag ?
I don't believe it.
>>
>>253630370
Star Fox 64, ignore all other answers.
>>
>>253630212
>It's not furry, so it does not have that destructive quality
The destructive quality being that anti-furries become the equivalent of SJW's when they see fur in a thread?
>Die cis scum!
>>
>>253630254
Oh my.
>>
>>253630354
>Amalia
>Eva
>furry

u wot m8
>>
>>253630347
>Furries try to convince people that they aren't so bad
>Anti-Furs try even harder to convince people that furries are the worst thing ever.

And in the end, both sides act like retards.
>>
>>253630254
Work on your game, faggot.
>>
>>253630364
Yeah, it was definitely that.

Not the complete departure or what made Starfox great with Assault. Totally not that. It was clearly just a fictional character that ruined a game series. Not the repeated attempts of going completely away from making the gameplay everybody liked and wanted more of.

You really are delusional.
>>
>>253630537
french girls are hairy.
>>
File: 1405409021307.jpg (112 KB, 700x481) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405409021307.jpg
112 KB, 700x481
>>253630370
64 and Assault are really the only ones worth playing. Assault has the best multiplayer if you can find anyone to play with.
>>
>>253630364
How? Like what happened? This is only the second time I've seen that comic in my life, what did it even do? I'm genuinely curious now.
>>
File: 1386719360794.jpg (490 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386719360794.jpg
490 KB, 1280x1280
>>253630354

You forgot Wave.
>>
>>253630463
It's hard to imagine, but it's the case.

>>253630485
>anti-furries
Is that how you call sane people? I think you need to accept that you have an actual illess and require treatment. You want to fuck animal people. There's no way to spin this sentence into a positive. You're deranged.
>>
File: 1384787242404.png (48 KB, 483x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1384787242404.png
48 KB, 483x225
>>
>>253630370
Starfox 64, definitely. Good old space shooting that the series is meant to be known for.

Starfox Assault afterwards for more of that but with some okay-ish ground battle and surprisingly fun multiplayer.

Starfox Command is a personal favourite of mine despite the story which despite me liking it is meh, but I'd reccomend it for the gameplay.

Only play SNES Starfox if you're interested in the origin, and Starfox Adventures if you want some weird Zelda knock-off.
>>
>>253630664
It isn't a comic. It's an ending to Command. A Star Fox game that a lot of fans agree is shit.

It doesn't have a canon ending but most if not all the endings are shit. The whole story and the way the characters were written was shit
>>
File: 1403087340856.jpg (450 KB, 700x998) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403087340856.jpg
450 KB, 700x998
>>253630690
fucking sanefag
>>
>>253626769
>romance garbage
I don't see what's so garbage about the romance pre Command. Adventures it was hilarious and cheesy, and with Assault it was cute in the Sauria mission, what with Tricky talking about her as a girlfriend.
>well liked Peppy
Peppy was well liked? Plus he was old.
>Command
Not even sure if that's canon.

>>253628227
>establishing hugboxes
See FAF. People criticize each other all the time. And furry doesn't even necessarily imply a fetish. It implies being a fan of something.
>>
>>253630463
what if
furry sonyfags
>>
>>253630109
I tend to see people posting pretty good Dixie Kong pictures.
>>
File: listen dipshit.png (182 KB, 442x341) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
listen dipshit.png
182 KB, 442x341
>>253630664
The team behind SF Command relied on fanbase feedback to design the plot of the game, and because of the very tiny but utterly obnoxious furry cult, it became such a bad video game plot that it actually broke people's hearts.

THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED.
>>
>>253630690
>sane people

You really think some of these people are sane? Try reading the thread. They are just as bad as furfags, and you have to be blind to not notice.

>>253629565
Far left isn't any better than the far right.
>>
>>253630375
>Mayor Shing-Fu Hsueh
>FurBQ
>New Jersey
You're pulling my tail. This isn't real. Can't be.
>>
>>253630808
Okay. So it had shit writing, and presumably shit gameplay. Don't a lot of games have that, especially games in series? Didn't Other M have that? Why is this a furry phenomenon?
>>
>>253630690
You really aren't helping the thread
>>
>>253630972
>They are just as bad as furfags,

Stop posting, not even pro-Israel people are as bad as furfags.
>>
File: 1403088641545.jpg (577 KB, 700x998) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403088641545.jpg
577 KB, 700x998
>>253630898
What if
Sony brony ?
>>
File: 1403295206590.png (84 KB, 300x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403295206590.png
84 KB, 300x320
>>253630987
>pulling my tail.
>>
>>253628674
Sauce?
>>
>>253630960
Can I get [citation] on this? It'd be an interesting read, cus I actually like Command for the most part.
>>
>Miyamoto was the one that changed Dinosaur Planet into Starfox Adventures
>Meaning that Miyamoto was the one to put Krystal into the Starfox series
>Miyamoto is making the new Starfox game.

RIP starfox.
>>
>>253631001
The thread was doomed when Krystal was posted. It's just further proof. Put a furry into something and it goes to shit without fail.
>>
>>253630605
The anti-furs are at least doing something worthwhile. The less places furfags are welcomed, the better off everyone will be.
>>
>>253627790
How much magic did Palutena use in Pit's game

Is any of it remotely related to any of her smash moves
>>
>>253630960
Now explain Other M, and what they did to Samus? Or what feminist did to Lara Croft in the new TR game. Yes fans, and vocal minorities bitch and complain a lot. It's up to the devs to stay true to their vision, and not be effected by these people.
>>
>>253631203
There is no source
>>
File: 1403291398698.jpg (499 KB, 700x998) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403291398698.jpg
499 KB, 700x998
>>253631164
>>253631164
he he he he
>>
>>253631203

I second this request. I must know the truth of that statement.
>>
>>253630894
>Not even sure if that's canon
Does it even matter if it nearly killed the series regardless?

>I don't see what's so garbage about the romance pre Command
And Command is what was specifically cited in that post regarding said garbage. That being said, the only time I found it tolerable was when Panther laid down the swagger in Assault.
>>
Really, I want to know.

How can a single fictional character somehow destroy a series - and not the complete departure of everything that made the series loved?

Explain this to me.
>>
>>253631286
Neither side is doing anything helpful it's all just shitposting and no video games are being discussed
>>
File: 1403297429324.jpg (658 KB, 703x1002) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403297429324.jpg
658 KB, 703x1002
The noble black man stand up to help the oppressed furry against the cracka.
>>
>>253631303
It's entirely based off of the powers she uses to help Pit.
>>
>>253631286
>forget how bad /b/ was during the whole furry wars from 10 years ago
Even after the whole April Furs day, /b/ was always shit. Same can be said about /v/.
>>
>>253631309
>Now explain Other M

refer to >>253629656
Sakamoto is equally rotten as the average furfag, but without being one. He refused to understand that his influence was detrimental and undesirable. That's picture book furfag behavior.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_EhzYOCUfw

her reveal already leaked you retards
>>
>>253628979
>Pokemon is turning to shit and won't recover, because furfags.
Are you sure it's not because pokemon fans are universally autistic metagamers?

You're one of these people if you know what "IV" means
>>
FURSECTION NEED TO STOP
>>
>>253631327
What is this shit even from?
>>
Someone post that one edgy-as-hell furry comic with the Max Payne self-insert that's haunted by his phantom rapist or some shit. You know the one.
>>
I actually wanted Krystal too. But besides Krystal, I want Isaac. Golden Sun needs some popularity. Bonus points if Prince Eprhaim happens. I want spear fighters.

>>253628365
>Wakfu/Dofus: The Treasures of Kerubim
>Star Fox series as a whole
>Sly Cooper series as a whole
>Little Tail Bronx series as a whole (Tail Concerto, Solatorobo)
>.hack// series as a whole
>Dust: An Elysian Tail

All of these games/TV shows are great, and they all have furry characters. The idea that something will go to shit for having a furry character is silly.

There's no good reason for any sort of hate. Its silly.

>>253630898
I'm a fan of Sony (and Nintendo) and a furry.

>>253630960
>average people
>knowing anything about what would make a good video game

And I have yet to see a source for this.
>>
File: 1386215002659.gif (923 KB, 245x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386215002659.gif
923 KB, 245x200
>>253631615
>>
>>253630960
Listening to fans in order to write a game is stupid, furry or not, especially if it's as well-known as a Nintendo series like Starfox.
>>
>>253631245
I think Adventures was good though.

Also:
>implying Miyamoto can do any wrong when making a game

>>253631286
>trying to get rid of people who think something is cool is a good thing
How about just letting whoever talk about video games?
>>
>>253631465
There will be even less video games being posted in future if people get complacent and start letting furfags back in to gaming.
>>
>>253631615
This cracka know what's up.
>>
>>253631708
>The idea that something will go to shit for having a furry character is silly.

I know, and yet it keeps happening.
>>
>>253631708
>Dust
>Great

I'm a furfag and I'll be first to say that dust went to shit because of furry characters while being a decent game otherwise.
>>
>>253631463
Because of the presence of keratin on all parts of her body. This kills a series.
>>
>>253631902
What the fuck even is this comic?
>>
>>253631890
Just stop shitposting and report posts breaking the rules you fucking faggot. Both sides are retarded as fuck and I can't talk about video games that have characters that aren't human because of the shitposting.
>>
>not liking furry
>>
>>253631708
Dust is only good because the main designer also the worked on Jazz Jackrabbit back in the day. The writing/cutscenes/VA are still hilariously bad.
>>
>>253629565
I wish there were more people like the guy on the very left, because he's right.
>>
>>253631506
What the fuck is going on?
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 236x212) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 236x212
>>253631102
God help us all
>>
>>253630461
I'm just starting out since a few months ago, but I had a head start as far as my artistic skill is concerned.
If I bust ass I can do well. Like over a hundred a day. But I've kinda been taking it easy at about 40-70 a day, and skipping a day or three a week. My prices are still below the average for my skill level, or so I'm told. But my gallery is rising in popularity at a nice pace. When the moment is right, I will raise prices to level out with demand. Plus, I'm close to opening animation commissions, which are very, very lucrative judging by what I've seen.

So... answer is yes. But you must try to make appealing/niche art and work hard. The yield-per-effort is much less than a professional art gig, but with hard work it becomes viable.
>>
I'm so fucking sick of these threads. ban them all
>>
>>253631463
She didn't destroy it. But she didn't help it either. There were game design changes in each game and none of them knew how to really use her or have her fit in.

If those games were great then she would have just been forgettable. But those games weren't all that good so she became an easy target. If she was in 64 then she would have been fine.

She's kinda like a Sonic friend on a smaller scale
>>
>>253630109
>Rouge
>Vanilla
>Wave
>Miyu Lynx
>Faye Spaniel
>Krystal
>Carmelita Fox
>Toriel?
>Some Digimon?

That's all I can think of.
>>
>>253632150
No, it's because furry is banned on /v/ and you furfags seem to forget that.
>>
File: 1361493071095.jpg (125 KB, 778x576) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1361493071095.jpg
125 KB, 778x576
>>253632150
>Both sides are retarded as fuck

Only the furfags are retarded, we're doing nothing wrong.

If I were into something, but everybody around me was decidedly against it, I would shut the fuck up about it.
>>
>>253632390
metawhining and vigilantism is also banned on /v/
>>
File: 1403117445929.jpg (193 KB, 611x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403117445929.jpg
193 KB, 611x800
>>253631692
This one ?
>>
>>253632390
>Just stop shitposting and report posts breaking the rules you fucking faggot
>No, it's because furry is banned on /v/
That's why you report and move on. Shitposting is also banned, faglord.
>>
>>253630864
>>253631102
>>253631327
Is this actually a comic about people wearing fursuits?

Like it's not even about anthro animals. It's about humans. In costumes.
>>
>>253632480
Then I suggest you stop your attempt at pushing furfag acceptance on this site.
>>
File: 2013-09-21_00004.jpg (274 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2013-09-21_00004.jpg
274 KB, 1366x768
>>253631615
...For what purpose?

>>253631620
What if I know what an EV is and play most Pokemon games just for fun? (I don't know what an IV is)

>>253632041
The character designs (except for fidget) were all meh, but the backgrounds were gorgeous, the music was gorgeous, the storyline was okay, and the gameplay was great.
Doesn't that make a great game?

>>253632165
>VA
>writing
>cutscenes
>bad
You don't like the 90s looking not shiny cutscenes, lines like "MASH THE BUTTONS" and "EVIL KNIFE HANDS!"? As for voice acting, I liked the voice acting but I don't know how to argue that.

>>253632153
Is that from anything?
>>
>>253632409
>>253632390
>shitposting is okay as long it's something I don't like
Fuck off retards
>>
File: 1403125989320.jpg (530 KB, 700x998) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403125989320.jpg
530 KB, 700x998
>>253632538
>>
File: tears mewtwo.jpg (3 MB, 2560x4422) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tears mewtwo.jpg
3 MB, 2560x4422
>>253619518
>>253619208

Your tears will be as delicious as the mewtwofags and others like you
>>
>>253632409
>off topic replies
>nothing wrong

That's against the rules by the way. Also trolling, which a lot of this thread is.
>>
>>253632565
please stop whining
>>
>Earlier Solatorobo thread
>People are posting pics and talking about the game and its lore at the same time.
>Sometimes it goes into conversation about other furry stuff, mostly the japanese stuff but it remains civil even if people disagree.

>This thread
>People are flinging shit at each other about the Furry Boogeyman

It's gotta be because it's Krystal
>>
>>253632409
>Only the furfags are retarded, we're doing nothing wrong.
This better be an ironic post, because your pic related perfectly describes what's going on.
>>
>>253632409
see
>>253631463
>>
>>253632153
Who's the artist?
Please tell me anon.
>>
>>253632658
>>>/furaffinity/
>>
>>253631637
>he starts to think that maybe... just maybe... they're right.
THEY ARE. THEY ARE RIGHT. There is nothing normal or healthy about DRESSING UP LIKE ANIMALS AND FUCKING OTHER PEOPLE DRESSED LIKE ANIMALS.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against furry porn, but this fursuit shit is just fucking freaky.
>>
>>253632409
There's some form of Irony here
>>
File: 1403298266992.jpg (519 KB, 700x998) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403298266992.jpg
519 KB, 700x998
>>253632574
>Is that from anything?
of course
>>
File: fecesfox.png (2 KB, 402x402) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fecesfox.png
2 KB, 402x402
>>253628972
Did someone say Tails porn?
>>
>>253621504
>Her game killed off rare and ruined starfox.

>Implying Microsoft werent the ones who ruined Rare by buying em out and fucking their asses of Banjo and their IPs down the road years down the road
>Calling a side game terrible for reasons most likely cause "it wasnt like 64"
>Implying Command wasnt the absolute worst installment of the Starfox franchise
>>
In my futile attempt to salvage the thread what other series do you want to see get represented in Smash? I'm hoping for an Advance War character even though chances are slim.
>>
File: Waifumon.jpg (2 MB, 7721x2812) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Waifumon.jpg
2 MB, 7721x2812
>>253632310
Here's a bunch of Digimon waifus. It doesn't have Renamon though.
>>
File: 1403298338994.jpg (568 KB, 700x998) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403298338994.jpg
568 KB, 700x998
>>253632845
>>
>>253622613

>I dont see this happening, instead I see another clone appearing as this pic already depicts how he'd be if he did show up

That's like wanting Peppy in too, only he'd be worse on reddit levels
>>
>>253626303
as a furry I can say that command was utter shit
>>
>>253632708
Krystal makes anti-furries uncomfortable because they're subconsciously attracted to her.
>>
>>253632985
Golden Sun. I'd really like to see a fully playable Issac. Mac was an assist trophy that got upgraded so maybe Issac will too?
>>
>>253617420
>C-Chrom's in g-guys! T-they didn't s-say he would be p-playable!
>n-no, of course the leaker knew R-Rosalina would be in, he w-was just p-p-pretending to be retarded!

go home Sal.
>>
>>253632985
Krystal is literally it. I'm happy with the roster otherwise.
>>
File: 1398097364043.png (85 KB, 379x298) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398097364043.png
85 KB, 379x298
>>253632308
>She didn't destroy it.

Fuck off. She did.

>>253631463
It amplified the cancerous effect of furfags within the SF fanbase thousandfold, by enabling romance within the cast of Star Fox characters. Which then led to an avalanche of despicable art, fanfics, shitposting and arguing. The Star Fox fanbase got disrupted in one devastating blow, the collective will of seeing the return of SF64's glory deminished, and the fanbase just kept bleeding to death from there.

>But why you hate furfags? :(
>>
>>253632809
Just fucking use google jesus christ
>>
>>253633040
>That head slam and crunch

So delicious.
>>
File: 1403125901093.png (643 KB, 1063x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403125901093.png
643 KB, 1063x1500
Furesection=racism
>>253633138
>black women makes racist uncomfortable because they're subconsciously attracted to them.
>>
>>253626857
it's to get those gurl gamers

captcha: forcible ofnocu
>>
>>253633345
>black women makes racist uncomfortable because they're subconsciously attracted to them

I wouldn't be surprised if that is the case
>>
>>253632828
Gotta agree with this one.
>>
>>253632682
We're in a Krystal thread and I'm making it clear that I won't stand for a /v/ that tolerates furfags or furfag tolerance. How is that off-topic?
>>
File: 1376216140142.jpg (292 KB, 846x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1376216140142.jpg
292 KB, 846x1280
>this thread
>>
Quick anons.

How many Smash threads are you currently participating in?
>>
File: tomo finger.jpg (80 KB, 392x265) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tomo finger.jpg
80 KB, 392x265
Krystal is the Yoko Ono of Starfox.
>>
>>253633138
She also makes some Star Fox fans uncomfortable because some didn't like Adventures.

>>253633219
But I did anon. Wasn't sure if the name I saw was it. But it looks like I found it. Thanks.

>>253632409
Maybe the people shouldn't be against it in the first place?
And the way you use into implies its fetish, which it isn't necessarily.

>>253632708
People care about their Star Fox and Smash Bros
Meanwhile most people have never heard of and not played Solatorobo, so Solatorobo threads don't mean much to them.
And the Solatorobo thread still found its way back to Solatorobo discussion over and over.
>>
File: 1405409084926.jpg (207 KB, 600x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405409084926.jpg
207 KB, 600x800
I'm actually concerned with the gameplay in the next Smash more than anything else I just want it to be a fast and frantic game unlike Brawl.
>>
>>253633410
I just sent you an email calling you a cunt.
>>
>>253633138
I'm honestly starting to believe this as they're incapable of giving a legitimate reason as to how a fictional character somehow 'destroyed' a series.
>>
>>253633562
>Maybe the people shouldn't be against it in the first place?

False. They should be. It's disgusting.
>>
File: 1388086040307.jpg (12 KB, 132x190) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1388086040307.jpg
12 KB, 132x190
>>253633458
>I won't stand for a /v/ that tolerates furfags or furfag tolerance

what a trooper
>>
>>253616604
/v/ would become slightly more autistic and unbearable than usual for a few weeks, and then most everyone will stop giving a shit aside from shitposters.
Smash threads will probably be even more shitty forever after that though.
>>
>>253633458
4chan as a whole has never tolerated furfags.
>>
>>253633503
5 counting this one and /ssbg/
>>
>>253633503
3

>>253633592
I really don't get the hate. Granted, I didn't play Command, but really. She's a good addition to a franchise that lacked females for years, plus she'd be neat in Smash since she uses a staff and has mind powers.
>>
File: 1403125011186.jpg (531 KB, 700x998) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403125011186.jpg
531 KB, 700x998
FURSECTION
>>
>>253633592
refer to >>253633196
>>
>>253633503
2
>>
>>253631708
>I actually wanted Krystal too. But besides Krystal, I want Isaac. Golden Sun needs some popularity.
>I'm a fan of Sony (and Nintendo) and a furry.

You are literally the most cancerous person on /v/ right now.
>>
>>253633503
Only two right now.
>>
>>253633591
>4chan
>not using a random e-mail account
>>
>>253633698
Then I guess we're doing an insufficient job at making them feel unwelcome.
>>
File: 1403124765460.jpg (376 KB, 791x623) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403124765460.jpg
376 KB, 791x623
>>
>>253633840
It went though.
>>
>>253633745
Just because I love scuba diving doesn't mean i show up to work in a wetsuit and oxygen tank.
>>
File: bestending.png (49 KB, 256x192) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bestending.png
49 KB, 256x192
>tfw we actually get Kursed
>>
File: good job.gif (384 KB, 300x169) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
good job.gif
384 KB, 300x169
>>253633458
Dis nigga, here!........

Fight the good fight, bro.


>been browsing 4chan for 10 years
>furries have been here as long as 4chan
>thinks they are ever leaving
>>
>>253633745

Hey lack of common sense is a legitimate reason not to hire someone.
>>
File: 1403301843935.jpg (421 KB, 700x998) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403301843935.jpg
421 KB, 700x998
>>253633782
Maybe he make fur edit of Ellen Page porn.
>>
>>253633196
Katt Monroe was always after Falco's birddick, so the romance potential was not just there, but enforced in canon. Don't get me wrong, I agree with you that Krystal killed the series. Fox went from competent leader to blubbering shitface in a matter of seconds because they needed a way to incorporate her character. The image that he was given in Star Fox 64 was ruined by Rare and further ruined by Namco when they made him out to be an indecisive fuckwit in Assault (which I believe was an excellent game and the right direction for Star Fox, but I digress) Nintendo put the nail in the coffin with Command, which was an awful game in terms of gameplay as well as story, so we can't blame Krystal for that shit.

Honestly, the only hope for Star Fox is for them to retcon the Star Fox 64 continuity and go back to the SNES Star Fox continuity. Maybe we can finally have Star Fox 2. It's that or just start over completely again.
>>
>>253633503
Right now? One. This one. Smash threads are usually pretty easy to access and crazy though.

>>253633782
>>I actually wanted Krystal too. But besides Krystal, I want Isaac. Golden Sun needs some popularity.
>>I'm a fan of Sony (and Nintendo) and a furry.


>>253633345
I wouldn't call the term fursecution racism even if you are just being ironic. Its more of a dumb sounding word used to describe dumb unnecessary hate.

>>253633625
>It should be hated because I find it gross.
I suppose I should try to get people to stop cooking things with pineapples then. I find them disgusting, after all.

>>253633782
Good to know I have taste then.
>>
>>253633557
Pic related.
>>
>>253633990
>Dis nigga, here!........
>
>Fight the good fight, bro.

No reason to cheer, I'm going to succeed either way.
>>
>>253632985
I was posting in another thread about who I'd want.

>Bayonetta, because Bayonetta 1+2 hype
>New Starfox rep (either Krystal or Slippy, as long as they didn't get cloned up)
>New Mario Villain, preferably from the Mario and Luigi series (so the likes of Antasma)
>Sceptile, because ORAS hype
>One of the other Gematsu ones, like Isaac, Dixie or Ridley

I doubt any of these would happen but goddamn a man can dream.
>>
>furry thread
>no port
what. how?
>>
>>253633938
It's supposed to be a stand in for racism as far as this comic goes.

For some reason the guy picked Furries and fursuits and that just makes it hilarious.

Aside from them being in the suit what makes them hated is the fact that the only reason we see them do facial expressions is due to artistic license. As far as humans in that comic go the fursuits can't express anything. They're just blank
>>
>>253627768
If he's a bad shitposter and you know it, why did you respond like a retard?
>>
>>253628365
Wait, so we're ignoring all the furry characters that are already in Smash?
>>
>>253633752
refer to>>253631463

You did nothing to answer the question and just went MUH FURFAGS.

Command was awful because the gameplay was atrocious. Assault was bad because is went "Hey, you like flying? Well enjoy that for two levels now we're going to do everything fucking else that sucks instead!"

To blame the decline of a series on a character is possibly one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard. It's like saying that FF XIII was bad because of Snow and not because it was a fucking corridor fest that took away all RPG elements that made the series great.
>>
>>253633745
This could not be a thing that happened.
>>
>>253630370

SNES if you're wanting to experience the original deal, emulate Starfox 2 if you can

64 on either the original, 3DS or the Wii/WiiU VC

Adventures to explain what happens prior to Assault, be warned, the game's writing is pretty shitty due to the time constraints Rare had after being bought out by Microshit. DONT expect it to be anything like 64, it's basically Zelda OoT which rare even stated the game was based on

Assault

AVOID COMMAND
>>
>>253634174
no porn*
>>
File: 1404836694458.jpg (72 KB, 604x451) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404836694458.jpg
72 KB, 604x451
>tfw zero suit Fox has become a thing and the number of people doing drawings of it has skyrocketed
>>
>>253633937
yeah good job e-mailing some the assbut with the e-mail asmith@outlook.com
>>
>>253633503
This one and >>253620083
>>
File: 1403126803358.jpg (627 KB, 700x998) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403126803358.jpg
627 KB, 700x998
Remember goym, furocaust is real!
>>
File: fzero-james.jpg (90 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fzero-james.jpg
90 KB, 1280x720
>>253634073
>Honestly, the only hope for Star Fox is
to de-fur it.

>hurr! that wont happen!
Then there's no hope for Star Fox.
>>
File: 1403126236315.jpg (397 KB, 700x998) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403126236315.jpg
397 KB, 700x998
>>253634280
Muslim do the same but with a veil.
>>
>>253634356
it's so fucking good.

mods pls
>>
>>253634405
I'm ok with that.
>>
>>253634405
>Star Man
how about a cup of feminism
>>
File: 1378329581067.png (223 KB, 684x1172) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1378329581067.png
223 KB, 684x1172
What's the best Flash catalog? e621 is kinda lacking

There should at least be a Shantae trophy if Rayman's in
>>
>>253634241
>You did nothing to answer the question and just went MUH FURFAGS.

Which is what you lunatics say every single time I answer your questions.

>He's just a hater!
>We're not destroying anything. We're just good folk who want to fap to animal people.
>I will post pictures of this thing you dislike! That's what you get for not disliking me!
>Can you even explain WHY you hate furfags! Hah! I bet you can't!
>>
>>253634559
The Wolf one is better.
>>
File: _Blaze__by_S_A_F_R.png (194 KB, 378x677) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
_Blaze__by_S_A_F_R.png
194 KB, 378x677
>>253630354
>no blaze

she's practically alright on these boards
>>
>>253634559
dear god
three of my biggest fetishes combined
>>
File: murdered!.png (199 KB, 551x522) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
murdered!.png
199 KB, 551x522
>>253633884
I don't know what I expected.
>>
>>253634356
I'm really glad it caught on, there isn't enough fluffy girls in skin-tight suits
>>
File: 1403818028805.gif (2 MB, 400x306) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403818028805.gif
2 MB, 400x306
>being a furry
>>
>>253634405
>de fur it
>suddenly humainized Krystal porn everywhere
>waifufags fall for her
>nothing changes


Won't change anything, put the type of porn you see.
>>
>>253634356
As if I didn't have enough fucking problems before with all that macro shit, now the horsefuckers are spreading this shit.
>>
>>253634652
Who the fuck are you quoting?

Who's the lunatic here?
>>
File: 1404924750869.png (93 KB, 439x408) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404924750869.png
93 KB, 439x408
>>253632708

It's because the Solatorobo thread was made during the night, summerfags and autists arent up at that point.
>>
>>253634764
Let me guess

Furry
spanking
latex
>>
File: 1403270384965.jpg (336 KB, 850x1202) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403270384965.jpg
336 KB, 850x1202
>>253634817
Let's hope Vanilla as Cattleya became a thing too.
>>
File: cheer you up.gif (496 KB, 400x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cheer you up.gif
496 KB, 400x225
>>253634837
>nothing changes

Except it's no longer about literally wanting to fuck animal people.
>>
>>253634559
You've gone too far boner
>>
File: 1404920299001.png (25 KB, 228x239) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404920299001.png
25 KB, 228x239
>>253633972

What if by some coincidence Sakurai does something like he did with Zero Suit Samus and uses a design almost similar to that on Krystal?
>>
>>253634974
furry
tg
latex
>>
>>253634769
I'm dying.
>>
>>253634652
You really didn't. That shit happens in any fandom even if the games are good. That doesn't exactly extend to the games themselves.

They could have easily gone back and did a game just like 64 after adventures even with the way the fandom was but they didn't.
>>
File: 1403502961315.jpg (38 KB, 680x355) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403502961315.jpg
38 KB, 680x355
Blame Disney
>>
>>253634837
It's way fucking better than half the Krystal porn where they make her look way more like a real fox. That's venturing into actually wanting to fuck animals.
>>
File: 1400488554474.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400488554474.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>253635008
It doesn't fix the series. Just the pervs that fap to it will change. Like I said, it changes nothing.

>my fetish>>>>>>your fetish
>>
>>253634241

Finally someone that tells it like it is.

I won't lie though, sometimes a bad character can ruin a game. But an entire series? This guy stated it pretty well.
>>
File: 1403548931020.png (262 KB, 800x1067) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403548931020.png
262 KB, 800x1067
What if Ken Penders start doing Krystal-su comic ?
>>
>>253629520
Would you honestly anything else from this thread?
>>
>>253635235
>they make her look way more like a real fox
That's why Rouge >>> Krystal
>>
>>253634639
You have taste anon. I like you.

>>253634174
>>253634324
Maybe this isn't a furry thread.

>>253634907
It was actually made early enough to where people could still be up to cause trouble. I think its because most people don't know what Solatorobo is.

>>253635008
Finding someone attractive doesn't mean you want to fuck them.

>>253634405
>defurring Star Fox
People have asked for this in the past and it makes me uncomfortable every time. I enjoy the gameplay and storylines and characters too, but for some reason the lack of anthropomorphic animals in my eyes takes away the fun and uniqueness.
>>
File: 1404324180023.jpg (97 KB, 640x924) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404324180023.jpg
97 KB, 640x924
Rabbit > Fox
>>
>>253635553
>krystal in op
>not a furry thread
>>
File: 1359798989071.gif (2 MB, 268x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1359798989071.gif
2 MB, 268x200
>OP is a furfag
>people tell OP and his kind to fuck off
>why you hate us? what have we done?
>once it's repeatedly stated that their "fetish" disgusts people, they become assmad
>start arguments
>lose all of them
>start spamming furry porn

Totally never saw this thread before.
>>
File: yellow.jpg (20 KB, 244x245) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yellow.jpg
20 KB, 244x245
>>253634356
Where can I find this?
>>
>>253635259
Krystal isn't a bad character, because she doesn't really have much of a character at all. She coincidentally showed up right as the series took a shit turn, but correlation =/= causation.
>>
>>253634241
I liked the ground segments too. The flying and ground were both fun, and it was even better switching between the two mid battle. Plus it had a cool yet cheesy scifi story, fun character interactions in battle and during cutscenes, and A tier music.
>>
File: 1404029983876.jpg (103 KB, 661x833) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404029983876.jpg
103 KB, 661x833
>>253635553
you got it wrong
>>
>>253635689
is furry really the worst fetish you can think of?
>>
>>253635246
refer to >>253630212
>Not even the lolicon shit people drew up when Splatoon got announced is as cancerous.
>>
>>253630370
Start with 64
Play SNES one too.
Assault's single player is bretty good (except for the god awful on foot missions), and the multiplayer is fun as fuck.
Adventures is a 50/50 shot whether you'll kind of enjoy it, or hate it completely.
Seriously, there's no middle ground with that game.

I haven't played Command, and I don't think I want to.
Not because of the story, since I truly cannot give two fucks about that, but because I've heard the gameplay is atrocious.
>>
>>253635689
point to some porn pics in this thread please so i wont have to search for them myself
>>
File: 1404493434265.gif (1 MB, 292x278) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404493434265.gif
1 MB, 292x278
>>253635724
tumblr
>>
>>253631658
An unhealthy mind.
>>
>>253635828
No, it's just the worst.

Wanting to fuck children, wanting to fuck corpses, literally wanting to fuck feces