[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw unlocking Mewtwo in Melee the days where we didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1404946382410.png (1MB, 1266x712px) Image search: [Google]
1404946382410.png
1MB, 1266x712px
>mfw unlocking Mewtwo in Melee
the days where we didn't have internet were great. Now I can't help but go to /v/ or Sakurai's miiverse to see the latest news.

I really wish I could go into SSB4 completely blind, and experience all the newcomers by unlocking them instead of knowing about them.

Anyone share this feel?
>>
>>253538930
>I really wish I could go into SSB4 completely blind

You can. Get off /v/ and any gaming-related site till October, when the 3DS copy is sitting in your hands.

You have no one to blame but yourself.
>>
>>253541657
This. Start in September before the japs GETCHA
>>
>>253538930

I remember knowing how to unlock mewtwo, just left my gamecube on for 20 hours or whatever.

Marth is the one that took me and my cousins by surprise though, we were just playing and suddenly MARTH, we obviously didn't even know who he was
>>
>>253542398
>>253541657
Both of these. I'd start now or at least by August if you really want to be surprised. I have a feeling the full roster will leak a few weeks before Japan gets it in September.

I plan on getting off /v/ in August sometime and just checking the website daily. I don't think they'll show off secret characters on the website, at least not the new and interesting ones.
>>
>>253541657
>>253542398
>>253542826

You can't leave /v/ though, otherwise you'll miss the shitstorm when Ridley gets confirmed or deconfirmed.
>>
>>253542919
But Ridley was already deconfirmed in that Smash Direct a while ago.
>>
>>253542919

We already had that shitstorm during the April direct. Ridley is kill. It's only the Ridleyfags who are still clinging to delusional hope.
>>
>>253543059
>>253543140

>ignoring the constant shitposting over the last several months
>thinking the shitstorm wont be bigger when he finally gets deconfirmed or confirmed without a shadow of a doubt

hur dur
>>
>>253543243

Like I said, he was already deconfirmed beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Sakurai could flat-out say "Ridley will not be playable, he is a boss" and Ridleyfags would rationalize it.
>sakurai's just tricking us
>the boss is Meta Ridley, Ridley can still be playable
>he'll be DLC

Like I said, only Ridleyfags still believe Ridley isn't just a boss.
>>
>>253538930
all this underage bullshit.

I had to go with my dad to his office so I could look up cheat codes for SNES games. Otherwise you had to spend $10 on a game guide.

Get fucked.
>>
File: SM3DL2_Wario_2.png (152KB, 428x457px) Image search: [Google]
SM3DL2_Wario_2.png
152KB, 428x457px
>>253542919
Eh I'll just hope someone screencaps it and I'll get back to it in October. Besides, Ridley's news will just be constant shitposting the whole day anyway.
>>
I hope Sakurai shows off all the characters pre-release. Honestly I'd rather have no surprises and see everyone in a HD cinematic than catch a blurry 3DS cellphone leak on September 10th.
>>
>>253543585

Just ask a friend you trust who follows this stuff to notify you if Ridley is confirmed/deconfirmed, and *only* that.
>>
>>253543243
How was the Smash Direct NOT a complete end-of-story deconfirmation?

>Sakurai's talking about stage bosses
>video cuts to a Metroid stage while he's talking about it
>he says that other stage bosses will be making appearances as well, and while he's saying that exact line, you see a very distinctive shadow of Ridley on the stage
>>
>>253544813
because denial
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.