[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
No More Fast Vidya Game Downloads
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 568
Thread images: 69
File: stopthisshit.png (141 KB, 550x413) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stopthisshit.png
141 KB, 550x413
FUCK ISPs and FUCK THEIR AMENDMENTS

>There's a congressional effort to push through appropriations amendments that would prevent the FCC from implementing Net Neutrality rules and bar communities from building their own broadband networks.
>Companies would be ALLOWED TO CHANGE WHICH WEBSITES ARE FAST AND SLOW, and CHARGE MORE to speed up individual sites
>Big companies get to TAKE HOLD OF SMALL TOWNS, COMMUNITIES WON'T BE ALLOWED TO COMPETE
>TIME WARNER/COMCAST/CHARTER allowed to hold monopoly, SET ANY PRICE

Screw them if they think they can go through with this and make the internet into a fast-lane/slow-lane deal.

CALL THIS SHIT, /v/, and get this shit out of Congress: http://act.freepress.net/call/internet_congress_nn_amendments/
>>
bump for great justice
>>
Just so you know, whether or not this shit is going to pass has already been decided, it's either going to happen and you have no choice in it, or it isn't going to pass and was just a plan to boost PR
>>
>>253317530
Its a fight worth fighting for, even if futile.
>>
>>253316520
Why do you need my email to find my representative?

All you need is a Zip quit fishing for emails on your newslist
>>
>>253317789
There is no fight. It has already been decided. Your conflict doesn't exist.
>>
>>253316520
>America
>land of the free
Holy shit this is hilarious. How fucked up is your shitty third world country that stuff like this even stands a chance?
>>
>>253317530
>Trying to spread FUD
You would be surprised how much calls and letters matter.
http://themonkeycage.org/2013/04/29/how-constituent-contact-matters-in-the-u-s-congress/
>Coming back to the issue of constituency contact, then, does writing or calling your member of Congress help you? The answer is yes. Constituents that more frequently contact their legislator are more likely to be identified by legislators as relevant to an issue, and this holds true for both personal contact (phone calls, visits) and mail contact (letters, email). In fact, contact is the single most consistent predictor of which constituents legislators perceive in their district.
>>
File: 1403725630950.gif (58 KB, 132x140) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403725630950.gif
58 KB, 132x140
>>253317896
Yes, give up because it's over anyway, only idiots would try to resist.
>>
File: 0.jpg (36 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0.jpg
36 KB, 480x360
>>253317931
Where do you live, the UK? Australia?

Yeah, you're MUCH better over there.
>>
>>253318159
There is no resist, the choice was merely an illusion
>>
>>253318515
Comcast plz
>>
>>253318515
Time Warner plz
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 225x225
>>253318515
>>253317896
>>253317530
>>
ISPs will never stop trying to do this, OP, and they have much deeper pockets than the common citizen.

Instead of spending money on improving our infrastructure, they'd rather spend it on lobbyists to neuter what we already have and charge you more for it.

It's never going to stop because they have a vested interest in locking down something that is open.
>>
>>253318159

I don't want to be an edgy fedora faggot, but anon has a valid point. The "masses" can't do shit anymore, if the world elites decide to kill us all, they can do it by literally pressing a button.

In a hypothetical situation, let's say they do this, what can people do? Like 90% of people are casual internet users and wouldn't know the difference and wouldn't give a shit, the minority that knows it's shit doesn't have any power to make a difference.
>>
>>253316520
>Net Neutrality
>a good thing
LOL
go do some research you ibmeciles
>>
File: 30hvs09.jpg (281 KB, 1537x724) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
30hvs09.jpg
281 KB, 1537x724
>>253319181
>PREVENT the FCC from IMPLEMENTING net neutrality RULES
Are you reading that right?
>>
Nice freedom, murrica.
>>
History repeats itself. First it was steel and oil, now it's fiber and bandwidth.
>>
>>253316520
The number I got didn't really work. Sorry.
>>
>>253318189
>implying that is not tabloid bullshit
Americans just refuse to admit they're as shit as everywhere else
>>
File: 1331004274362.png (13 KB, 333x414) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1331004274362.png
13 KB, 333x414
>/v/: "The only thing we'll fight against is ourselves"
>>
>>253319631
http://www.contactingthecongress.org/
Enter zip code only, then call and tell them to vote against anti-Net Neutrality amendment.
>>
>>253318515
Charter plz
>>
Fight it today, and you're just going to have to fight it again tomorrow.
I'm done with the fighting. I just don't care about it anymore.
>>
>>253320240
kill yourself
>>
>>253320324
Yeah, not far off.
>>
>>253320549
do it quietly and stop whining about it
or don't do it and stop being a sad cunt
>>
America, I rather see this country act the way it was before 1945.
>>
>>253320850
You mean before the higher power got the ability to execute anyone with no reason or anyone knowing about it?
>>
If I'm making a call about it I need to know what I'm talking about. What are the specific amendments and to what existing legislation are they being applied?
>>
>>253321148
nah, I think he's talking about totally retarded money control and virulent diseases.
>>
>>253316520
> living in America
> 2014
>>
>hurrrdurrr its only in america so who cares?

You people are seriously retarded. This will spread like wildfire.
>>
>>253321487
So yeah exactly what I said
>>
File: 1405285220188.jpg (96 KB, 736x552) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405285220188.jpg
96 KB, 736x552
Thanks once again for building freedom worldwide, America.
>>
why the fuck would this even get through? This is monsanto level of bullshit and just like nobody gave a shit when their food was monopolized they won't care that their internet speed is slowed to a crawl despite paying higher prices
I thought the government was supposed to actually, I don't know, fucking govern
The US is fucked and you're a retard if you have the money to flee but choose not to
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 284x177) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 284x177
>>253320818
Agreed about not being a sad cunt. Man the fuck up, bro. This shit doesn't happen all the time. Just call them up, the website is really streamlined and simple: http://act.freepress.net/call/internet_congress_nn_amendments/
>>
>America
>>
Get ready for subscription based Internet.
>>
>>253321705
I'm agreeing with you you fuck.
I'm reinforcing your point with more examples
>>
>>253321816
This shit has been happening at least once a year for the past 4 years, where the fuck were you?
>>
>tfw this shit will spread to Canada the instant it passes because we're America's slimy little bitch

Goddammit.
>>
>>253321786

>flee

Where? There is nowhere to hide.
>>
>>253318189
>implying your country isn't doing the exact same thing
>>
I bet the jews did this.
>>
>Implying they will listen to you.
>Implying they aren't all paid.
>>
>>253316520
>bar communities from building their own broadband networks.

Isn't that a violation of free enterprise and the free market? That shit's not legal.


>Big companies get to TAKE HOLD OF SMALL TOWNS, COMMUNITIES WON'T BE ALLOWED TO COMPETE

So the government itself is breaking anti-trust laws. In this day it doesn't surprise me but it's still fucking disgusting
>>
>>253321701
Typical Amerifat, thinks the world revolves around his shit.

You know your country has a whole host of anti-consumer, anti-competitive laws that have been in place for years, which have still not "spread like wildfire". Not every country is a plutocracy.
>>
>>253322106
just go anywhere
once there's a mass exodus from the US something will happen. You can govern and control a country with no people
>>
>>253322250

The world DOES revolve around America. We control everything.
>>
File: Tom_Wheeler_FCC.png (423 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Tom_Wheeler_FCC.png
423 KB, 640x480
>>253316520
Friendly reminder that FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler was a cable industry lobbyist for 30+ years before he got to the FCC. Whatever Congress does or doesn't do, net neutrality is already dead and consumers have already lost.
>>
>>253321991
then why would you start with a negative declarative, is english your second language?
>>
>>253322367
can't*
>>
There have been dozens of these types of bills that have gone through congress and none of them see the light of day because they're fucking retarded. How is this one any different?
>>
>>253322367
>implying
We get immigrants in the hundreds every day. And they couldn't give a flying shit about internet laws because at least they're not being kidnapped by cartels
>>
>>253316520
you're asking me to talk to somebody, on the phone, with my actual voice?

pass.
>>
>>253322398
>implying
you are literally the reason people dislike America
>>
>>253322212
You're sure as shit right it's not legal. Just like when the government of New Jersey blocked Tesla from selling their revolutionary electric cars because big car companies cried about losing money.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/michelinemaynard/2014/03/11/new-jersey-to-tesla-youre-outta-here/

Not about to let this unconstitutional shit pass:
http://act.freepress.net/call/internet_congress_nn_amendments/
>>
>>253322536

All it takes is one of those retarded bills to pass, and you would start to care.
>>
>>253322398
>The world DOES revolve around Israel. We control everything.

Fixed.
>>
>>253322454
yes
>>
>>253322087
>Taking literally 120 seconds each year to call up your representative, tell them to vote no, giving their your info, then hanging up
Once in a while sounds about right.
>>
>>253322453
Please refer to
>>253320324
>>
>>253322810
Well then I understand your frustration
>>
If net neutrality is abolished, will ISPs have the power to completely shut off access to sites they don't want their consumers going to?

Sites like 4chan?
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 650x650) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 650x650
We are entering an age of control. Governments and companies want to see how far they can push and how much they can control. We can fight it with protests and emails, we can leave and let it happen here, or do nothing. I hope most of us will fight this.
>>
>>253316520

Can you sign this as a non burger?
I don't give a fuck about america but if this shit goes through. It's gonna happen in euroland to.

Also,
>land of the free

Is the average amerifat still so deluded?
>>
Net Neutrality is a distraction.
Your Internet won't be affected.
>>
>>253322398
> The world DOES revolve around the Persian empire! WE control everything!
> The world DOES revolve around Rome! We control everything!
> The world DOES revolve around Britain! We control everything!

Also, as a citizen of the United States you control nothing, least of all your own government
>>
>>253322679
>telling the truth makes my but hurt
Sorry, but that's the way it is. The US has a massive amount of sway over most of the world, and especially western Europe.

Google is larger than all the largest internet companies in the next 24 countries combined. That includes the largest Chinese internet company, Alibaba. That's just a small taste. I'm not even going to mention how the FBI simply ordered New Zealand police to snatch Kim Dotcom from his house and they did it, or how the US is spying on pretty much every one of our allies and none of them are doing anything about it other than wag their fingers on TV.
>>
File: net-neutrality.png (127 KB, 1516x740) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
net-neutrality.png
127 KB, 1516x740
>>253323263
Not sure, feel free to give it a try though. You can select a different country.

>>253323205
See pic related. This pic has been going around for a long time.

>>253323363
Comcast plz
>>
>>253323263
Not so much, only those in rust belt still think of America like that
>>
>>253322212
It's basically creating utilities without holding the companies to any standard like typical utilities.
>>
>>253323220
nobody is going to do anything
once this thread 404s you're going to do absolutely nothing
and so will I because I'm canadian and have no say in what your shit country does
fucking do something for my sake
>>
>>253323478
>yfw the US is the main reason there are any drug laws at all
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single_Convention_on_Narcotic_Drugs

Kinda hard to say "no" when the US is actually holding the gold reserves of multiple countries and spying on every western European politician.
>>
File: 1378007447325.jpg (571 KB, 456x628) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1378007447325.jpg
571 KB, 456x628
>>253323263
Americlap here

I know shit's fucked up here and that's why I want out as soon as I get the chance.
>>
why isn't internet classified as a utility in burgerland?
>>
>>253323609
>once this thread 404s you're going to do absolutely nothing
Calling our respective representatives are all it takes. It was confirmed most effective way to change how Congress votes.
>>
>>253323205
ISPs have never shown any interest in doing that. The most they've done is throttle certain kinds of traffic, and customer pressure was typically enough to get them to back down.
Net neutrality is a solution looking for a problem.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (25 KB, 375x211) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.jpg
25 KB, 375x211
I hope you emailed your senator, anon.
This is the automated response based Schumer gave me

>" I believe that access to the internet should be affordable and readily available to all Americans, and I am glad that the FCC is leaving all options on the table while developing a way to ensure that the Internet remains free and open to everyone. I have urged the FCC to listen to the voices of the thousands of New Yorkers who have commented on the proposed rule, and urge them to use their authority under Title II of the Telecommunications Act of 1996 to preserve the internet as a place for free and open communication. The already overwhelming response to the proposed FCC rule underscores just how important this question is to Americans in their everyday lives, and I will continue to fight to ensure that their voices are heard, and to protect net neutrality for all."
>>
Just got off the phone with the sectary of my rep.

I told them about the issue, and told them I want him to vote no. They thanked me and I gave them my information. Took all of 2 minues 27 seconds.

Just give it a try. If youhave social anxiety, take a shot of jack and try. This concerns every one us. Let's just try.
>>
File: 1395798328260.jpg (81 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395798328260.jpg
81 KB, 400x400
>>253316520
>Sign it
>Tells me to call my representative
>I work for that representative
>Call the number it gives me
>The office number starts ringing
This is a strange feel
>>
>>253323742
Except when Verizon started blocking 4chan and then claimed it was an "accident".

You're probably too new to remember that though.
>>
>>253323609
I just called mate. I tried.
>>
>>253316520
Oh no, it'll be harder to pirate games. What a travesty.
>>
>>253322453
Think I'm nearing the end of life via paying for the net access and such, programming/networking security/architecture. Been putting this off for too long. Not enough anymore to simply know hardware legos and general usage bullshit. Need to be able to function without my wallet getting raped more then it already is. Glad I remember life before the internet
>>
>this action is not available in your country

Welp, euro's are out. You're on your own ameriland
>>
File: 323.jpg (22 KB, 380x380) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
323.jpg
22 KB, 380x380
>>253323883
Wtf, you srs?

Send pic proof please, or at least generic pic of office where you are working

>>253323997
I like you.
>>
>>253323932
>Except when Verizon started blocking 4chan and then claimed it was an "accident".
If it was intentional, they would not have stopped.
>>
>>253323883
So, then what happened?
>>
>>253323609
You too can help
Just call any representative and tell them you live in their district and theyll mark it down
I work in a political office
>>
>>253324048
Harder to download your games from Steam too
>>
>>253323859
They could send a letter or email instead probably.
>>
>>253323702
Because telecom companies have a shitload of money they use to lobby against any sensible moves that would force them to actually provide a service commensurate with the compensation they're receiving. Money, not public interest or public opinion, rules our government at every level.
>>
>>253322212
ISP and communication market is a very NOT free enterprise here in the states. This is why one of the consumer's most powerful weapon, choice, is already pretty weak here.

>>253321874
Do you not pay a subscription fee? Unless you are getting it from Google I know of no one-time payment options.
>>
>>253324149
Says who?
>>
>>253323609
I've already called my representatives and will be keeping up to date on this issue.
As for Canada, good luck. If this passes here in the US, canada will do the same.
>>
>Government is fucking you in the ass
>The only thing you can do it about it is ask them politely to stop
>Still pretend you live in a free society
>>
Take this shit back to /pol/ would you? This is not relevant to videogames.
>>
>>253324213
Did you even try reading anything in this thread?
>>
>>253324213
Your ISP if they decide to slow down Steam to speed up a service like Netflix, or better yet just throttle all speeds and charge for individual sites. Refer to picture:
>>253323487
>>
>>253324213
That's the entire point of this, they can charge more for using basic websites like Facebook or YouTube. Steam is the largest online game distributor in the world, do you think they would let you use that without extra fees?
>>
>this shit again

Nothing's going to happen and I really don't give a shit anymore.
>>
>>253324347
>>253324363
>>253324414

All I'm seeing is chicken little bullshit.
>>
>>253324120
Intern picked up the phone in the other room, said whoops I was trying to call upstairs
>>253324110
yes hello
>>
File: 1398831718492.jpg (19 KB, 299x304) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398831718492.jpg
19 KB, 299x304
Yeah, I'm not even American, and I can see how messed up this is. I hope everything goes well for you guys. This is fucking terrifying
>>
File: 1403921022316.gif (386 KB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403921022316.gif
386 KB, 500x281
>>253324632
>>
>'murrica
>>
>>253324329
>Thinking his opinion doesn't matter
http://www.proliteracyednet.org/downloads/253LegislatDoListen.pdf
>A letter,
phone call, or personal contact with any legislative representative has a significant impact. Because
many people have become apathetic when it comes to politics, those who take the time to contact their
legislators have an even greater impact.

Call them up already.
>>
>America
>land of the free
>>
>>253323670
Ok? You haven't addressed my point, which is that as an American citizen, you don't control shit. Your government might, but you control fuck all. Also empires fall when they overextend, every empire thinks their impervious to this basic principle. I would venture to say that the U.S. is overextending on multiple fronts.
>>
>>253324632
All I'm seeing is a faggot.
>>
I'm surprised there aren't more internet oriented businesses raising a stink about this. I highly doubt its just civies getting shafted here.
>>
>>253324343
Read subject of thread bro

>>253324434
refer to
>>253320324
>>
>>253318515
Shlomo plz
>>
File: 1399939125107.png (191 KB, 602x553) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399939125107.png
191 KB, 602x553
>>253324695
>there are representative workers on /v/ right now
>>
>>253324841
>American government controlling anything
It's an oligarchy, the elite control the government and the government controls the rest.
>>
>>253322250
America sets the precedent that corporations then follow around the world. It's corporations' "fuck over consumer rights" test lab.

As soon as it passes here, they'll push it everywhere else because they know they can get away with it.
>>
Is this Tumblr?
>>
File: 5(135).png (68 KB, 480x280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5(135).png
68 KB, 480x280
>Mfw I live in Mexico
Oh man you don't knwo true hell
>>
>>253317530
God bless America.

/sarcasm
>>
>>253325042
How are the cartels? Are they nice?
>>
Canada's internet service providers pretty much already hold an oligopoly. It's too late for us
>>
>being an americunt
Hahaha, not even once, get rekt amerilards
Suck on those corporate cocks while I enjoy my free video games
US&A is a cancer that is killing itself :^)

I just called through proxy and told 'my representative' to 'get this shit out of Congress', so don't give me any shit
>>
>>253324991
If the amendment passes and corporations can easily choose which sites to slow down and speed up, you're sure as shit right that they are going to prioritize Tumblr over this site.
>>
>>253324943

This shit has been happening every year for a while now. I'm burnt out and could care less what happens at this point, not that anything will anyway. Sorry anon.
>>
>>253325042
>mfw one of my friends suggest we go to mexico
>>
>>253324991
no that's /co/
>>
>>253325170
They took my head Anon.
>>
>>253325259
>could care less

So you still care?
>>
>>253325259
Refer to
>>253323859

Don't let them get away with this shit, them trying this hard means that they are desperate, and every previous time has worked because we have called our representatives enough to make a difference.
>>
Old corporate people are greedy and selfish for money not caring about the people. Humanity is disgusting and some must perish
>>
>>253325170
Dunno how the world media makes it look out there

But Cartels are the least of our problems now
>>
>>253325453
Oh, please tell.
>>
>>253325453
Why, are you employed at pemex?
>>
>>253325370
It's amazing how retards like this guy doesn't understand how the phrase and the inflection on it works.
>>
Watch Water's World last night.
Interview some airhead.
Dumb bitch wouldn't kill muslims due to killing being wrong and how we should work together to solve something.

I wanted to slap her sobad. Are people in California this dense?
>>
>>253325453
I've heard that the cartels are moderately charitable to poor families and orphanages
>>
>>253324695
You better kick the shit out of that so called Betty, or whatever, for great justice anon, the world needs a hero!
>>
>CALL THIS SHIT
nah
Maybe if they come on /v/ to this thread I might consider maybe shitposting. But probably not.
>>
>>253325210
I want to shut down that horrible pkace
>>
>>253325680

Calm your autism faggot
>>
Yay capitalism
>>
File: 1403687131132.png (220 KB, 400x384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403687131132.png
220 KB, 400x384
>>253325734
>Being this prejudice
Not all Arabic people are bad. That's like saying all white people are bad because most rapists are white people
>>
>>253325942
>Hey you're a retard
>N...no you're a..autistic.
>>
>>253325735
Depends, there are cartels that have "honor", they give money to small communities and take care (typically) from the town they came from or where most of their families lives.

But there are others that are full chaotic evil.
>>
>>253325575
Dunno, what do you want to know?

>>253325673
Nope, but they got it hard now

>>253325735
Nah they just do that in extremely poor and uneducated communities to have somewhere to hide and keep people's mouth shut


That said there was this one story about the reason some of them giving toys to children was because they never had them and don't want their own children to follow their steps once.
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 282x179) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 282x179
>>253325453
What are you talking abuot?
>>
>>253325680
To me it seems you're the retard.
>>
>>253326047
It's not the muslim thing, its the sit down and talk thing.

It is never a real option.
>>
>>253326123
You know how old is that picture right?
>>
>>253326048
Yeah whatever. I could care less
>>
You can't stop this, even if it doesn't go through this time it will go through eventually. They will just keep pushing it till it passes.
>>
>>253326170
People seem to think it's not a real option because everyone wants to get into a dick waving competition.
>>
>>253322132
>implying the point of the post wasn't to point out how similar we are
>>
OP, whether or not this passes another sneaky one that doesn't catch the collective internets attention will go by.
>>
The only thing that will ever make congress learn is to kill them, and kill their families, and kill the lobbyists, and kill the lobbyist's families, and then kill anyone else connected in one degree of separation. A cultural purge is the only way to remedy absolute corruption.
>>
>>253326047
Hmm, nah, they are.
>>
>USA
I'm in EU, should I care?
>>
>>253316520
Stop trying to fuck up my internet, Americans.
>>
Meanwhile Mexicans sending their kids across the border furthering hurting us as they're unaware of them dying on the way, sold to sex trafficking, murdered, drugs and gangs holding them ransom. Fuck a chupacabra Mexicans, we have our own problems, like nancy pelosi that dog.
>>
I called and did it just for shits, Califaggot here

That was fast, even if there was no point it wasted none of my time
>>
>>253319627
This is why I take solace in the fact that we will work it out eventually.
>>
>>253326467
good idea, start with yourself
>>
>>253326584
Fellow Califriend here

Alan Lowenthal?
>>
>>253326467
I actually agree entirely, but nobody could ever get away with it
>>
>>253325735
I know that Japanese crime families donated money and supplies to help with the relief effort after the disaster in japan.
>>
>>253319627
>>253326656
And then Teddy Roosevelt rose from his grave
"MY TRUST BUSTING DAYS BEGIN ANEW" he shouts, dick in hand as he sets his bear upon comcast
>>
>>253326467

This.
>>
>>253326123
This happens everywhere, there wil always be morbid news because HOLY SHIT BLOOD, and that mostly happens between them or to people that fucked with them

That said the problem with Mexico are not the cartels themselves.
It's like the Mafia, in the U.S. take care of their own shit and just stay at the side and respect each other most of the time
The real problem are the young try hard faggots that join and think they are the biggest shit in the world and just do stupid things that even make mad their own group
>>
>>253326786
Nah, Ed Royce, you call him
>>
>>253326868
Thank you based Teddy.
>>
20 ft wall. Stop fucking with the Internet congress, the country needs help. Fuck the chinks and spics. Stop aiding israel because that commercial is a lie and scam and they attack neighboring countries just to get media coverage to sympathize them. The world is a joke. Where's a reset bomb when we need one? I start with the middle east.
>>
>>253326868
Teddy was a good man at the right time, we have nothing like him right now.
>>
>>253322250
Only North Korea is not plutocratic.
>>
>>253326467
Most of the congresspeople arent the problem, but lobbyists deserve to die yes.
>>
>>253322250
When it comes to the Internet, the world DOES revolve around America.
>>
File: SouseisekiConfused.png (171 KB, 432x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SouseisekiConfused.png
171 KB, 432x480
I don't fucking care.
Why?
I'm not in clapistan, that's why.
>>
>>253326560
Nobody sends them, nobody tells them to go, they do it by themselves, these are very very uneducated people.
The government (at least in my state) tries to make programs for these people to learn they can live of the land they have, but this persons are just too stupid and are brainwashed to hell and believes the "American dream" bullshit.

They also lose all their social connection, many feel they betray the country, most can die on their way to America. In the end of the day they are a burden for both countries.
>>
Who is more fucked up and dangerous? The Cartel, Yakuza or Triads?
>>
>>253316520
Quit living in a statist shithole where 51% of the population can decide whether you get to rot in a prison cell or not.
>>
>>253327137
And it's more corrupt than ever.
>>
>>253322772
Israel can't even control it's terrorists.
>>
>>253324114
It's illegal right now, fuckwit. They stopped because thousands of people complained and they realized they couldn't continue doing it without the police taking interest.
>>
Just a reminder.

This concerns all of us. Console peasantry, Idorts and PC master race.
>>
>>253327334

The cartel obviously. Yakuza are not even a thing anymore.
>>
>>253327421
>It's illegal right now, fuckwit.
It was not when they stopped.
>They stopped because thousands of people complained
So you're saying that consumer pressure was sufficient to resolve the issue and that government intervention was not needed?
>>
>>253327334
The Yakuza helped out in some of those natural disasters that struck Japan, didn't they? That's pretty fucking noble of them.

The only thing about the Triad I know has been gleaned from GTA3, and wikipedia

"The Cartel" seems rather vague, as there's a bunch of them, right? Are we judging them on their collective crimes, or what?
>>
>>253324841
>which is that as an American citizen, you don't control shit.
Thanks for the fucking newsflash, Einstein. Everybody already knows that. It should be hard to figure out that when someone says "my country does X" they don't mean "every citizen in my country is involved in this activity"
>>
>>253326797
I wouldn't be so sure, but I won't speculate either. Enough buttons haven't been pushed yet, but I'd say given the current climate, there's some possibility of incidents like this happening in the future. Don't want to be anywhere in North/South America when shit starts to hit the fan.
>>
>>253327030
>Teenagers get kidnapped and killed
>Hamas denounces the tragedy
>Isreal blames Hamas
>Hamas keeps saying they had nothing to do with it and think its a tragedy
>Start fucking bombing the shit out of Gaza, killing hundred of innocents
>Hamas "retaliates"
>Israel refuses to let up on their attacks because they think Hamas is trying to destroy them
>Only a single recorded death from Hamas' "retaliation"

Israel is the kid that insults someone and then acts like they're the victim when that person snaps back. They do this shit all the time, and nobody can say anything about it publicly without being called a Nazi and demonized.

There's a reason that entire fucking region of the world hates Israel.
>>
>>253327443

Who cares? It's not vidya
>>
>>253317931
>forcing entities by law to transmit information that they don't want to
>freedom
pick one. freedom would be if government intervention hadn't given them the monopolies in the first place. freedom would be choosing a competitor. it's government regulation that made this shit a threat in the first place
>>
>>253327640
shouldn't be*
>>
>>253327591
>It was not when they stopped
It was. Net neutrality has been the FCC's official policy for a long ass time. It's only being challenged now.

>hurp, power of the people!
Power of the people to call the big bad FCC who would have fucked their shit up.
>>
>tfw in a red state
>tfw there's no point in even calling
>>
>>253316520
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>253327648
And world war III begins due to three dead kids.
>>
Contacting your legislators DOES make a difference. Don't listen to these idiots claiming otherwise. I once got a bill killed by convincing my Senator, who was one of the backers of the bill, to back out. The People can make a difference.
>>
>>253327648
>Hamas denounces the tragedy
Wut. Hamas claimed they din do nuffin and then praised the killers.
>>
>>253327334
I wouls say Triads, they just fuck up the planet, make animal go exticts because muh magical chinese dildos, send piracy all over the world and hurt everyone's local economy

Yakuza just mind their own bussiness, as people said they even help people in their territory since they know they depend on them and in the end it's just a long run family bussiness. They don't fuck with you unless you owe them money or get in some shit with it

Cartels are hard to say, they go from Caothic neutral to Caothic evil

For fucks sake the party governing Mexico right now runs one of the cartels and it's no secret
>>
>>253327352
Monarchy cannot be corrupt. The supreme leader does whatever he wants.
I've traveled to best Korea many times because I worked in China at ZTE.
It's an awesome socialist paradise with only one problem. Poverty. Everything else is awesome. Clean streets, great monuments, low pollution. People love the leader like a father.
>>
>>253328293
>People love the leader like a father.

Because otherwise they get shot
>>
Am I the only one who wants to send those Mexicans and muslims in camps? This nation is hostile.
>>
>>253327651
Everyone.
>>
>>253327991
>Net neutrality has been the FCC's official policy for a long ass time
No, it hasn't. Please try to learn the history of political issues before forming a position on them.
>>
>>253328619
Maybe nothing like that, but sending law breakers to an agreed upon land mass, mass deportation. Not against that shit.
>>
>>253328196
China and africa correct? Alonside soth America destroying their ecosystem? Pathetic wretched worms. They must be punished for the destruction of nature's beauty
>>
>>253328515
It's the same all over the world. In Greece, the cradle of democracy, KillahP, a rapper, made fun of golden dawn and got killed for it.
>>
>>253328619
>>253328886
You are targeting the wrong people
The real cause of all our nations woes is old people
>>
>>253324695
Tell your representative that if they vote yes on this they are encouraging and participating in breaking antitrust laws and are committing a felony, and do me a favor and tell them to let them know this means they can be impeached and all their buddies need to know this to before they vote
>>
>>253328293
And fucking terrible entertainment. Ever seen those party channel streams? Shit makes cheap worst korean soaps look like masterpieces in comparison.
>>
>>253328942
>Alonside soth America destroying their ecosystem?
You do realize that the people behind these are mostly Burgeristan investors and stuff right?
>>
>>253329062
don't forget about north koreas concentration camps. that doesn't happen everywhere in the world
>>
File: 463463y733452.jpg (7 KB, 259x195) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
463463y733452.jpg
7 KB, 259x195
>>253323012
>>
>>253329101
so what, voluntary euthanasia requirements?
>>
>>253329101
Old people and /k/ are the only who vote Republicans. Imagine an America with only Democrats as the ruling party. it would be awesome. Fuck guns.
>>
>>253329101
This is actually true, people living too long now and never going out of the system/job stagnating and corrupting the entire line after them
>>
>>253329101
>Congress
>corrupt business leaders
>warlords
>religious warlords

You're onto something.
>>
>>253329405
Democrats and Republicans are both cancerous right wing parties.
>>
>>253329267
Greece again. They have concentration camps with illegal immigrants.
>>
>>253326523
>Well, the US did it so it's not like it hasn't been done before. Besides, our laws won't be so bad!

Yes.
>>
>>253329173
I haven't been following the bill, but it seems like the only political reason to support this would be to give businesses more rights, which is a republican thing so non-applicable to democratic candidates
>>
File: 1379556995341.jpg (116 KB, 960x706) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1379556995341.jpg
116 KB, 960x706
>>253329405
Oops
>>
>>253329101
well not old people specifically, dumb old people
>>
>>253320549
If you're seriously depressed, seek help.

If you're just mad at the world because your illusions were shattered, deal with it.

Just because you have to fight something multiple times doesn't mean it's not worth fighting. And when people see that congress tries to do it again and again but it gets denied again and again more and more casuals will be interested and begin to understand why they don't want it.

Casuals can be converted, they are just generally unaware. This is bad for everyone but big business.
>>
Back on topic, is there any real way, if these laws pass to bypass the throttling? fool the ISP's?
>>
File: 1393581703591.png (243 KB, 900x1120) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393581703591.png
243 KB, 900x1120
>mfw this would never ever pass in Finland
>>
Louis lerner is an example of why women shouldn't be in Congress or be apart of the government. Even the elderly don't have a clue and yet they screw it over with pointless crap.
>>
>>253329660
I don't care. I just dislike guns as a part of our culture. Phallic symbols of death.
>>
File: kollege1_nett.png (38 KB, 403x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kollege1_nett.png
38 KB, 403x540
So, how the fuck does ISP bullshit affects me since i'm outside of USA and not governed by their bullshit at all?
>>
>>253329659
Doesn't matter, the bill actively promotes breaking antitrust laws which are
Guess what
HIGHER JURISDICTION
So you know little friendly pass the word on little howdy doo that if you vote yes on this you legally can, and probably will, get your ass booted out of office.
>>
>>253329412
And you see why people can't find jobs?
>>
>>253329405
Actually guns actually make ONE job a lot of people don't consider

They keep the U.S. into becoming Mexico, since people are actually geninuely scared of fucking with the citizens in general, just imagine a revolution in the U.S. people are already armed. that keeps government wary if anything to not fuck and babysit their people

I don't live in the U.S. btw
>>
>>253329969
bilderberg group effects everyone anon, don't get fooled into thinking these issues are directly related to the US on all fronts.
>>
>>253329969
any US site or site with partial us hosting can be throttled to a crawl and can be tampered with.
>>
>>253330128
Except north Korea and Iran
>>
>>253330049
At least we're legally allowed to fire people
Imagine living in japan
>>
>>253329969
Governments will start copying this jut to suck jew penis, Mexico just did it
>>
>>253329405
Si, vende tu pais gringo.
jajajajajaj
>>
>>253330309
There are Bilderberg products in both those countries via imports/smuggled. Sure they aren't supported. But they're there non the less.
>>
>>253329934
they're symbols of freedom, faggot
>>
>>253330120
>implying any people could win a revolution against a first world government
I've never understood this argument for gun laws. People shouting "Government wants to take our guns so they can oppress us!!!" when really if the government, ESPECIALLY the US government really wanted to oppress you, there'd be drones raining fire on any shitty cobbled together militia trying to shoot them down with AR-15s or whatever "super advanced" weapon they can get their hands on
>>
>>253330128
Except they're not. At least I didn't notice anything changing in my shithole.
>>253330203
> change domain to other country's
> you are no longer affected by the bullshit since technically your site is in another country
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (385 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.jpg
385 KB, 1920x1080
>>253316520
>>
>>253329659
>which is a republican thing so non-applicable to democratic candidates

Wow it's like you are 13 or from anotjer country where you've only barely heard of U.S. politics.
>>
>>253330049
That and they just passing the positions to families and friends, instead of better qualified people
>>
>>253329934
it's fine if you don't like guns, but for those who own guns for things like plinking... things like ammo are getting hard to find, and then you ask yourself, well what are they gonna take away next. I haven't seen a box of 22 long rifle ammo in a year, and I haven't gone plinking since before that because I don't want to waste the ammo that I do have
>>
>>253330795
eh, they'll probably piggyback injections off americans browsing
>>
>bar communities from building their own broadband networks.
>TIME WARNER/COMCAST/CHARTER allowed to hold monopoly, SET ANY PRICE

These two already exist. Praise Corporatism.
Surprised this thread didn't get deleted. I remember making this thread MONTHS ago and getting banned.
>>
>>253330785
The US can't handle sand niggers.
>>
>>253330384
What about Japan?
>>
>>253330823
Are you implying Republicans don't support the rights of businesses while Democrats support the rights of workers?
Did you see that Hobby Lobby shit last week?
>>
>>253330785
There are so many way to kill people, you can turn a coffee cup into a weapon. There is power in an engineers, and if you an inclination towards the mechanical, you can turn even the most mundane objects into something that can kill.
>>
>>253330785

If there is a popular revolution in the U.S. they'll run out of missiles for the drones before they run out of revolutionaries.
>>
>>253330816
>-14
thanks obama
>>
>>253329804
I'm not 100% sure on this, but I'm pretty certain that everything you do on your internet belongs to your ISP. The government goes to them when they need info about you, so it seems like they are the managers. I'm guessing that fixing throttling would be as futile as trying to raise your internet speed. It's like if you are given 25 mb/s and you want 30 mb/s. You can't make something out of nothing.
>>
>>253331218
Like a doughnut?
>>
>>253323481
and yet you have imprisoned the most of your own citizens out of any civilisations ever and have the highest rate of homelessness per capita of any first world country. couple that with how easy it is to stage something like say, a school shooting and the fact that your government is so thoroughly supported by gun toting hicks that you cant ban the guns. your country might be rich and powerful but its a shitty place to live.
you do make nice burgers though
>>
>>253330785
If history taught us something is that arould the world, the military force of the county ends up divided and part of them backing up the citizens, you tell this but in the end every single soldier joins the military to protect hi country, not to shoot against them, a good part of the army would side with the revolutionaries

That and a war against it's own would just fuck up the U.S. economically enough, you couldn't even handle the middle east, since sneaking the oil out was not that easy in the end
>>
>>253329934
This is the only reason anyone is against guns. It gives them scary death feels. Not any rational argument. Society is safest when power is distributed as evenly as possible.
>>
File: 1386310639130.png (394 KB, 480x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386310639130.png
394 KB, 480x640
Has the world always been this shit or I'm just getting old?
>>
File: dancing touhou.gif (415 KB, 512x384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dancing touhou.gif
415 KB, 512x384
>tfw yuropoor
>>
>>253331424
As an american that travels, no, germany has better burgers
>>
>>253331108
Sand niggers are holed up in caves along the pakistani border
>>253331230
Maybe. We can only hope that if theres a revolution it splits america in to the north and the south so that the north can finally get on with being a progressive globalized nation and the south can go be fat and mexican and never change just like conservatives want it to
>>
>>253331178

Yes, of course, "workers rights" means that religious family oriented businesses should be required to pay for morning after pills for slut employees in their health insurance.
>>
File: 1404200378100.gif (495 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1404200378100.gif
495 KB, 500x375
>>253330816
>tfw romanian
now if we could just dump the gypsies somewhere
>>
>>253331261
Well then, and this is just the next logical question, I wonder how possible it is to borrow another individuals ISP connection, who perhaps perhaps has paid for services nullifying the throttling.
>>
>>253331616
Hey, you're boned too with most of the hosting for the internet being here
>>253331639
Oi m8 texas is on top of trying to get this shit going
>>
>>253331597
The world was even more shit before you were here probably
Being able to report every global bit of discontent made it seem like suddenly the entire world was in the shitter when really it was just that we suddenly had the ability to see it in the shitter from our couches
>>
>>253331616

It's only a matter of time until the politics catches up with your shitty country.
>>
>>253331639
>>253331639
God damm, reading this as a Mexican your problems are in the south, and our problems are in the North

We should team up and attack from both sides
>>
>>253331805
>now if we could just dump the gypsies somewhere
You mean like Germany, Italy or France?
>>
>>253331315
food can be poisoned, so I would assume so.
>>
>>253331597
both.
it's always shit. it's just a matter of perspective how shit it is.
>>
>>253331178

>He actually takes sides in party politics
>They all don't fall victim to the same special interests

What are you 12?
>>
>>253331805
But anon, you are the gypsies.
>>
>>253331905
The EU parliament has decided in favor of net neutrality.

>>253331824
>Hey, you're boned too with most of the hosting for the internet being here
this isn't going to affect data centers, just the consumers.
>>
>>253331639
Yeah, does southerns are fossilized morons. When will they progress forward and become enlightened like us. Seriously, they'll pulling us into the abyss the only solution is kill every boomer.
>>
File: ishiggydiggy.gif (726 KB, 229x229) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ishiggydiggy.gif
726 KB, 229x229
>>253331918
If you want em
>>
>>253331805
What are you gonna do, civil war? Half the romanian population is gypsies.
>>
>>253331746
Whoa now, I support the Hobby Lobby decision and the people arguing it are blind liberals that think the business is refusing to pay for all birth control.
We agree on that and the fact remains that the republicans were on the side of the business and the democrats on the side of the worker. Thats how this has worked and will continue to work.
Republicans pass tax cuts for the rich and Democrats fund social programs for the people who work for the rich
>>
>>253332174
That's what the EU is for, isn't it?
>>
>>253332093
If they are linked to american hosts in anyway you bet your ass it is getting tampered with regardless of where you live
>>
>11 Megabytes per second
>no cap
>less than 30$ a month
Have fun, I guess?
>>
>>253332097
>the only solution is kill every boomer.
The faggots took everything and will go with a smile to the grave, gg faggots.
>>
>>253332247
>for the people who work for the rich
>for unemployed niggers
Fix'd.
>>
>>253330816
That's getting pretty bad
>>
Time Warner already has a monopoly in my town and they give me slow as shit internet anyway

how is this news?
>>
>>253331424
there are as much or more homeless people in europe. there are also legitimate reasons for owning a gun, and those "gun toting hicks" are fighting against disarmament by that government
>>
>>253332072
I work in party politics m8
Saying that I shouldn't support one side over another because the system is shit doesn't make sense. I can't fix the system, I'm working within my means
>>
Why is America such a shitty fucking place?
government that does nothing, corporations free to lobby bills to do whatever the hell they want, neo-feminism starting to leak into media

what else could go wrong?
>>
>>253332309
Not really, this will lead to the situation where us yuropoors will be able to funpost at full speed while you burgers and the mods are too slow to keep up.
>>
>called them
>actual person, not voicemail
I panicked, /v/.
>>
>>253330816
What is this? Internet blocking?
>>
>>253328293
>monarchy can't be corrupt.
the fuck man, any system can be corrupt. you suck the leaders dick, you get favours. that's corruption.
>>
>>253332570
provided 4chan doesn't get a host in another country. Guaranteed some american host company is going to demand a fee for you to even be able to access it
>>
File: 987678r.png (893 KB, 836x924) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
987678r.png
893 KB, 836x924
Wait, Americans don't have anti monopoly laws?
Don't you niggers praise free market and shit?
>>
File: Siglol.png (50 KB, 111x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Siglol.png
50 KB, 111x180
>>253332470
>comparing a country to a continent
>this continent has more homeless people than one country
>>
File: The Sprawl.jpg (2 MB, 2500x1071) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
The Sprawl.jpg
2 MB, 2500x1071
>>253332535
Its not that bad, its the cyberpunk dream
>>
The first step to fix the U.S. is to drop teh fucking Imperial metric system and end the coversion nightmares to any engineer around the world
>>
>>253332791
We do, practically guaranteed that nearly everyone who votes yes will get the boot. would be fun.
>>
>>253332791
5u
>>
>>253332468
Right now, if your community had enough support, it could setup another ISP with custom rates. If this amendment passes, Time Warner could easily say "fuck you," stop ANY new community ISP from popping up, and set their rights as high as they want, because they know there's no chance of any competition in the future.

>>253332535
It won't be shitty if everyone shows their support and calls.
>>
>>253332247

Except that the Democrats have been big on Corporate Welfare, throwing Trillions (yes, with a T) at various failed corporations or to support various pie in the sky causes via corporate partners. Meanwhile Republicans have thrown massive amounts of money into education, healthcare, foreign aid, disaster relief, the arts, etc...
>>
>>253332763
It's cloudflare, it has servers all around the world. And again, this doesn't affect data centers, just the American people.
>>
>>253332335
>megaBYTES

Are you sure it's not actually bits?
>>
File: 1380514161412.jpg (162 KB, 675x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1380514161412.jpg
162 KB, 675x900
>>253332225
mite b cool
>>
>>253331424
>is so thoroughly supported by gun toting hicks that you cant ban the guns
congratulations on pulling shit out of your ass. anyway America is so saturated with guns that banning them wont do anything but make more than half of the adult population criminals. Multiple county sheriffs around where I live have made public claims about how if strict gun control legislation came to be they will not enforce it.
>>
File: 123.png (393 KB, 800x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
123.png
393 KB, 800x480
>>253332645
Lol you saw the script there right bro? You just have to read that, give them your info, and hang up.

What did you do?
>>
That pictures is racist against aliens, that's why they don't visit us without hiding
>>
>>253332876
That's from the new Judge Dredd, isn't it?
>>
Just yesterday I had dinner with my dad and the entire time we just shat all over the NSA, CISPA, internet providers and kickstarter while eating tasty kebabs and talking about how much we just want to play videogames.
Based dad
>>
One man can't make a difference, it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>253333041
Domino effect bro. This is a serious problem.

Canada would probably follow, then it would become "the norm" and popular countries would see that they could get away with it
>>
>>253332645
That's what is stopping us from having our rights.
People who want their rights are too beta to ask for em
>>
>>253333098
I just hung up. ;_;

I emailed him though.
>>
File: 1403274496722.jpg (8 KB, 121x171) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403274496722.jpg
8 KB, 121x171
>land of the free
>>
>>253333047
Yes, 11MB/s is my download speed.
>>
>>253333305
>Domino effect bro.
LUCKILY FOR THEM...
WE LIKE DOMINOES.
>>
>>253332791
ssshh, or else they'll throw their freedum at you
>>
File: 1396791843913.jpg (100 KB, 800x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396791843913.jpg
100 KB, 800x800
>>253323220
.
Bob Page: A bunch of pretentious old men playing at running the world. But the world left them behind long ago. We are the future.
>>
>>253333092
They wouldn't because half the fucking county would show up at the precincts/Military bases with guns, home made explosives on a witch hunt.

It would definately start some sort of armed conflict. Even if civies know the odds are stacked, that's how Americans are, really fucking stupid. Stupid even in the face of death.
>>
>>253333346
Record your voice on
http://vocaroo.com/

>Read the script, then say your address, then say "thank you, goodbye."

Call the number, play the vocaroo, wait till they say "okay," then hang up.
>>
>>253332470
what are the positive implications of armament? being able to defend yourself from "bad guys" is a moot point because it's the fact they have a gun that you need to unless you distrust your own countries security systems so much that you are afraid of foreign terry wrists. if so then the problem is clearly not lack of guns
>>
>>253333098
what script?
>>
>>253332791
but CIA! at least they have guns!!!
>>
>>253317530
Get out of here goldshtein
>>
>>253333305
Canada already gets buttfucked by ISPs with usage caps
>>
>>253332874
the country is much larger than that continent
>>
>>253333092
>Multiple county sheriffs around where I live have made public claims about how if strict gun control legislation came to be they will not enforce it.

Telling the Feds "if you want it so bad, YOU enforce it" has become popular with both red and blue states in recent years. Be it guns or drugs.
>>
>>253333539
>listening to my own voice
Not happening.
>>
>>253333175
yeah, I liked that imagery, don't watch it if you're really anal about cyberpunk though.
>>
>>253333539
I'm sorry, I can't find the script
>>
File: 5qk6D.gif (512 KB, 400x272) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5qk6D.gif
512 KB, 400x272
>>253333576
>>253333346
If you type in your (fake) email and zip code, it should tell you the number to call, and then right under, show you a script to read.

A caveman could literally do it.
>>
>>253326409
>similar

But the two are pretty far apart.
>>
>>253332694
World freedom index rating
>>
Damn it feels good to have Google Fiber.
>>
>>253333724
"I'm calling to ask [YOUR REPRESENTATIVE HERE] to oppose the appropriations amendments to H.R. 5016, which would respectively prevent the FCC from protecting real Net Neutrality and prohibit communities from building their own broadband networks."
>>
>>253333529

Dying on your feet a free man instead of living on your knees while taking it up the ass as a slave isn't stupid.
>>
>>253333781
WHERE
>>
>>253333829
>having to live in Mormonland, Flyovertopia, or Austin Texas
i'm sorry for your living situation, Anon
>>
>>253332791

We also have a Constitution, but that is regularly trampled on because police state > you
>>
>>253333829
kinda wondering about that flying drone "wi-fi for everyone" bullshit they're cooking up. That could kill some shit quick.
>>
>>253333956
Refer to

SCRIPT FOR CALLING IF YOU CAN'T FIND IT:
>>253333934
>>
>>253333027
Yeah I'll agree the dems really shit the bed on stuff like Solyndra, I hope that taught them simply throwing money at alternative energy doesn't make it viable
But the GOP has spent 40 million just trying to repeal obamacare, what kind of healthcare policies or shit for the arts and foreign aid have the republicans spearheaded?
>>
>>253333934
k.
Just need to find my representative's contact info.
>>
>>253316520
meh, I've already decided that if this shit passes I'll just stop using the internet all together
>>
>>253333994
>Flyovertopia
Where is this?
>>
>>253327640
Re-fucking-lax. He said "We control everything", sorry I took that as "We the people". I fucking wonder where I got that from.
>>
>>253334094
http://act.freepress.net/call/internet_congress_nn_amendments/
http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/
>>
>>253333352
It is an illusion.
The only "free" people are those with deep pockets.
>>
>>253326484
go away dad
>>
File: ger.jpg (245 KB, 1000x1867) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ger.jpg
245 KB, 1000x1867
>>253331918
>You mean like Germany
seemingly every other country already got this off their chest, it's about time we do the same:

Fuck off, we're full
>>
>>253334162
Kansas City?
>>
>>253333949
Most folks outside the US think we are, I'm trying to saying it in a relatable way. I don't actually think we're a nation full of fools.
>>
>>253334162
Kansas City I assume
>>
>>253333092
you've just fucked yourself over there kiddie. I'm saying the hicks are so in control that the government can do nothing about guns and you've "disproved" me by saying that you know some cases where the hicks are so in control that the government can do nothing about guns
>>
>>253333934
tell them in simple english they don't know what fucking net neutrality means, jesus christ
>>
>>253334250
Time Warner plz
>>
>mfw newfags don't remember SOPA
>mfw newfags don't remember PIPA
>mfw newfags will get up in arms about net neutrality, not realizing all of the above passed

You can't fucking do anything.

Stop pretending you're important.

Discuss your bread & circus video games and shut the fuck up, you fucking worms.
>>
I'm about to call, guys.
I'm so fucking nervous.
>>
>>253334162
>>253333994
Kansas City I'm assuming since that's where I live. It's not so bad in the city, honestly, as long as you live west of the whites/blacks divide line known as Troost Avenue.
>>
>>253333546
fun, hunting, though I guess I won't count that one since hunting rifles are legal in european countries. But protection is an issue. Thieves, muggers, home invaders, rapists etc, not turrists. Banning guns won't stop criminals from having them.
>>
>>253334367
>>253334325
I've lived here for a while I don't think I've ever seen even a single mormon.
>>
>>253334407
Not sure where you're getting your info from, but all of those failed due to massive support from websites like EFF where people realized how much they would be fucked in the ass by this
>>
>>253334460
Be professional
>>
>>253324228
>As for Canada, good luck. If this passes here in the US, canada will do the same
Nah it won't.
As shitty as the CRTC all three major political parties are strongly against Canadian costumers getting shafted even harder since we already be incredibly high rates because LOLpopulationdensity.
>>
>>253334407

But anon those were defeated
>>
>>253334614
Euroshits think they know american politics
>>
>>253334407
You're a conspiratard if you think those passed.
>>
>Call #
>Answering machine
>Leave the script as a message
>done

Not that hard guys.
>>
>>253334538
>>253334614
>>253334748

All of them passed with amendments.
>>
>>253334527
A fellow KCbro? Which part? South Plaza here.
>>
>>253334039

I thought that was Facebook? And Africa only.
>>
>>253334374

>Dumb nigger president
>left and right equally fucking everyone

But da bad hicks are in control!!!
>>
>>253334310
Don't you dare bring them to Austria.
>>
>>253319064
>I don't want to be an edgy fedora faggot, but anon has a valid point. The "masses" can't do shit anymore, if the world elites decide to kill us all, they can do it by literally pressing a button.
That's what people have always thought. It was never true and it's not true now. The government is not special. They are human beings and are not invincible any more than you are.
>>
>>253333956
I'm calling to ask Representative [name here] to oppose the appropriations amendments to H.R. 5016, which would respectively prevent the FCC from protecting real Net Neutrality and prohibit communities from building their own broadband networks.
>>
>>253334407
>newfags
Sopa and pipa were only like two years ago
And they didn't pass
What are you on about
>>
>>253334837
Really? Last time I heard both of them fizzled out.
>>
>>253334874
Google is working some dark magic. They want their shit world wide.
>>
>>253334527
Mormontown was referring to Utah
Where everyone is a mormon
>>
>>253334226
>>253334064
Just called the office of my representative and got his secretary. She said she's share anything I told her with him.

I told her about the bill and how it would impact me.
>>
>>253334837
Bullshit, SOPA was pulled, and the vote on PIPA is postponed.
>>
>>253334837
Source your claims, I'm not seeing anything about them passing.
>>
>>253335089
Congratulations, you've just performed a democratic act
>>
>>253334483
well clearly something must be done if you are so afraid of criminals that you need a lethal weapon. we don't require that because efficient killing machines are much harder to get your hands on over here.
I'm sure not selling guns to anybody and everybody with barely any restriction can't be helping. I understand that it won't get rid of the guns but you've dug yourself into a hole it will be hard to get out of.
>>
>>253334960
He's saying that despite being rejected, the ISP's came back with more bullshit making the legal battle against SOPA and PIPA, and global trade agreements decided without citizen approval, etc, all make the battle feel Sisyphean.
>>
>>253316520

Isn't this the part where a judge says it's unconstitutional.
>>
>>253334837
Read an article sometime: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_Online_Piracy_Act#Markup_outcome
>>
File: progun1.jpg (45 KB, 500x398) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
progun1.jpg
45 KB, 500x398
>>253335268
>>
>>253335267
I might call him again tomorrow to see if I can speak to him personally. I made sure to tell him and the secretary it would be bad for local businesses that wouldn't be able to compete and it would be really bad for people like me who live below the poverty line (I do) who have a hard time paying for bills as it is.
>>
>>253335089
Awesome job anon. You did a good thing today. Now go play some vidya, and download a few gigs of porn.
>>
>>253329660
>310 million guns

Uh huh, because every person in America is a gun owner. You're delusional if you think more guns = less crime. The us has the most gun related deaths per year in the world. An extremely strict enforcement of gun ownership would stop gun violence in the long run.
>>
>>253334906
you just reminded me how prevalent racism is over there too. you're country a shit.
>>
>>253335035

I wouldn't be surprised. Hell, even Pizza Hut is working on drones for pizza delivery. Flying robot pizza delivery straight to your Xbone in 30 minutes or less. God Bless 'murica
>>
>>253335472
>guns are one-per-person
heh
>>
>>253335467
Nah, I don't have time.

I gotta cook a steak.
>>
AS A NOTE TO ALL PEOPLE
I work in a political office of a US house rep and we get maybe like five calls a day that are about policy
That means your voice gets heard really loud if you contact your official
If more that ten people in a week call about an issue it becomes a big deal in the office (the last one of those we had was the fast tracking of TPP)
>>
>>253335406
>Wikipedia
Wow, I bet you just edited that yourself so you could trick me into having hope!
>>
>>253335472
>dem criminals will surely listen to the law!
>>
File: 1984.jpg (289 KB, 970x765) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1984.jpg
289 KB, 970x765
>>253327605
>The Yakuza helped out in some of those natural disasters that struck Japan, didn't they? That's pretty fucking noble of them.

Well of course they did, it's in their own fucking backyard. Plus natural disasters are bad for business. It disrupts anything they might have their hands in, so of course it's within their interests to lend a hand.

The real disappointing thing though, is that Americans would chimp out on each other in a similar situation.
>>
>>253335472
Not every person in America is a gun owner, but the ones that are usually own more than one gun.
>>
>>253335553
Honestly, I don't see problems with drones, as long as the government isn't using them. Amazon and Pizza Hut would be greatly improved if they used drones, with no chance of corruption. Unlike government usage of drones, which would result in
http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2013_09_27/NSA-s-love-affair-employees-spied-on-girlfriends-spouses-husbands-lovers-4493/
>>
>>253318189
What does it matter? I spend my days going to class and browsing the net, and even less time going outside while I wait for University to begin again. I don't do anything worth paying attention to so what do I have to fear about appearing on a few security cameras?
>>
>>253335491

Go back to reddit you bleeding heart faggot. Also
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED remember that.
>>
>>253335268
I don't think foreigners across the pond get it, In North and South America, guns are like water.
>>
>>253319181
You're right. Regional monopolies should exist, and provide shit service because capitalism!
>>
>>253334906
>implying there's a left in the US
>implying the Republicans haven't entered their own plain of existence constructed entirely of pictures of Regan
>>
>>253335268
>we don't require that because efficient killing machines are much harder to get your hands on over here.

I'm sorry you live in a place where power is not shared amongst the people.
>>
Proof that the free market doesnt work.
>>
File: 1399071842685.jpg (40 KB, 640x307) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399071842685.jpg
40 KB, 640x307
>>253335636
Have you gotten any calls about this amendment yet?
>>
>>253335732
In America, it's 3-4 guns per gun owner; as they have multiple guns for different uses.

I.e. guns for self defense and guns for hunting, guns for hunting generally not being ideal for self or home defense unless shotgun.
>>
>>253335653
Cringed so hard reading this full post.
>>
>>253335035
I guess I'm still a good product to sell.
>>
File: orban5_620.jpg (236 KB, 620x448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
orban5_620.jpg
236 KB, 620x448
>>253334310
>>253334907
>>253331805
Do not worry friends! The gypsy country with the gypsy president is ready and willing to accept all!
>>
>>253324695
Kill them, Johnny... Kill them all...
>>
>>253335421
how far is the authors head up his ass?
when someone is stabbed over here we crack down on knife crime and does he expect us to ban blunt instruments when someone is beaten to death?
>>
>>253335759
Mind if I set up some security cameras inside your bathroom, then?

Just for security purposes. You have nothing to hide, right?
>>
>>253335472
>The us has the most gun related deaths per year in the world.
That should read the most RECORDED gun related deaths in the world. Parts of Africa or the Middle East would be 'winning' otherwise. Also remember we have a comparatively large population.

>>253335779
I had a crazy Belorussian professor once who said "I do not like guns. They scare me. But Americans need guns. Guns are part of America like Vodka is part of my country."
>>
>>253316520
>no matter how many times we oppose this they will simply rebrand and name it and continue to introduce it to congress
Whats the fucking point if the legal system won't stick with its rulings.
>>
>>253335421
epic :)
>>
File: 1405380072519.jpg (32 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405380072519.jpg
32 KB, 300x300
I pay $52 a month for 15Mbps/1Mbps internet from Time Warner

They are the only service provider in my area.

My "promotional" period ends next month and it is going up to $92.40 a month

I will call and complain, they will say

>Oh how about we just raise it to $62 a month!
>Ha looks like I won that battle!

I hate America
>>
>>253336025
Thats the point you fucking retard

Banning something like that is pointless and is not the real problem
>>
I want the mods to ban ISP shills.
>>
USA

THE LAND OF THE FREE
>>
File: wages_usa.png (570 KB, 2400x1536) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wages_usa.png
570 KB, 2400x1536
>>253320850

I think you mean either 1965 or 1980, not 1945.

1965: Immigration Act, allowing businesses to import illegal immigrants and non-Europeans in by the boatload, driving down American lower and middle class wages

1981: Election of Ronald Reagan and the beginning of "trickle down economics, yet another chapter in the "let the rich fuck over the lower and middle classes" story. Picture related.

The Cold War did nothing in terms of economics to the USA. It's simply been the rich abusing globalization to sell their countrymen upriver.
>>
>>253336042
Are we doing this slippery slope shit again?
>>
>>253336025
The purpose is to show that people are killed with many other tools than guns, but some people are only suggesting guns should be banned, not knives/bats/etc.
>>
>>253335268
Guns exist. Deal with it. They were invented; it's too late to plug the hole. Either we could spend billions of dollars fighting a losing battle against them ending up in people's hands (a la war on drugs), or we allow everyone to have one.

Humans will always fight each other. Violence has the same outcome whether it's done with guns or knives or barehanded; someone gets injured or dies. May as well escalate to the point where a madman wouldn't be able to fire off more than two shots before going down.
>>
>>253335987
Anyádba küldözgesd a cigányaidat, ne ide.

He's a jew, not a gypsy, and still our best option. Gotta love this country.
>>
>>253336203
the point is people react differently when it is guns. I'm saying they don't.
But you are right, you need to sort out your insane population.
>>
>>253336042
You're sure as shit it's a slippery slope. You give the government the ability to create hidden agencies that are out of the public eye for "security purposes," I'll bet anything that such an unregulated, unrestricted agency who doesn't answer to anyone would do anything they pleased. History agrees with me.
>>
>>253336286
Yes thats a slippery slope but privacy violation is progressive the more you let them get away with the further they will take it. So are you going to take it up the ass from your government because you have nothing to hide? Or are you gonna wise up
>>
>>253335649
Check the edit history, faggot.
>>
File: le golden man.jpg (70 KB, 350x337) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
le golden man.jpg
70 KB, 350x337
>mfw america will NEVER EVER be free
>>
>>253336286
if you haven't noticed, your government is filled with power hungry control freaks who demand national security over your own freedom. You're already being spied on and your information is already being collected by government agencies. There is no slippery slope, this is the natural progression of government watchdogs.
>>
I hate our internet infrastructure. Most civillized parts of the world has super fast fibre cabels these dsys, even eastern Yurop.
>>
>american internet below huehueland and cokeland, slightly above Panama

http://ispspeedindex.netflix.com/country-averages

And now they'll make it even shittier?
Get your shit together, USA
>>
>>253335652
>I wanna cap a nig
>Can't go to the store because I already chimped out and would fail the background check
>Jerome wants $1000 dollars for the one he stole from the white boy's pillow
>>
>>253320324
They should at least take a politician with them. A bad one though.
>>
>call my representative up
>get his secretary
>read the script
>fumble the fuck out of my words doing so
"Okay, I'll be sure to pass that along for you."
>Okay, thanks.
"Have a good day."
>Y-You too.

Never have I been so amused and embarrassed in all my life.
>>
>>253336490
Exactly. I blame shitty education, TV, and broken homes

The USA is shit everyone is crazy
>>
>>253336568
>watchdogs.
10/10 goty :D heh heh get it?

oh god I just ironically shitposted please save me.
>>
>>253335268
>government bans alcohol
>mafia arises to illegally import it
>endless circle of crime ensues
>government bans drugs
>cartels arise to illegally import it
>endless circle of crime ensues
>government bans guns
>???
>???

its funny how you libtards think regulating law abiding citizens will somehow change the fact that criminals will get their hands on weapons if they want them.
>>
>>253336630
Solution

Kill the niggers
>>
>>253328293
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
>>
>>253319064
>I don't want to be an edgy fedora faggot, but anon has a valid point. The "masses" can't do shit anymore, if the world elites decide to kill us all, they can do it by literally pressing a button.

not without killing themselves(or at least reducing the planet they live on to a radioactive shithole) you idiot

the people at the top get their power from the masses. if enough people bitch, they'll decide that the extra money they get from pushing this through will be matched by losses elsewhere and they won't do it.

What they always want is more money. The reason they're trying to push this through is because they think that people don't care and that they'll make money off of it. If people actually do care then the amount of money and power they'll lose from everyone hating them will outweight what they'll gain and they'll back off
>>
>>253336742
pretty much everyone in america is crazy enough to believe nobody bin America is crazy.
captcha: gooksr bad
>>
>>253335740
>Honestly, I don't see problems with drones, as long as the government isn't using them

I don't even have a problem with the government using them. These days anyone can afford a drone. You can buy a basic off the shelf model for around $50. Everyone is starting to fly drones. This is equalizing power to the people. As such, government drones aren't as threatening to us.
>>
>>253317530
oy vey, this much yid in one post!
>>
>>253336568
Norway just had an uproar about our own NSA version and it's closing down. I think we're good for the moment.
Not to mention the past labour government were incompetent fucking tools.
>>
>>253336947
This is what I hate, when we as a race stop caring about just money? That's all anything exists for. Companies strive to make more money the product they have is just secondary to the amount of money they might make

What about space travel and trying to make life as excellent as possible with technology?
>>
>>253337196
>What about space travel and trying to make life as excellent as possible with technology?

Can't get power over others from that, in fact you GIVE power to others, not really something that they'd like.
>>
>>253336817
What about Cletus who's a known wife beater?
>>
>>253316520
USA! USA! USA!
>>
ITT: everyone except america hates America
video games
>>
>>253336568
>You're already being spied on and your information is already being collected by government agencies

Oh no! Now the illuminati knows about my porn tastes, that I have an addiction to eBay, and that I like to watch a lot of cartoons! Guess they can blackmail me to do whatever they want now.
>>
>>253337196
status and power. once money stops being a status symbol and allowing you to exploit others you could expect it to fall out of favor, that said, i dont see that happening any time soon.
>>
>>253337196
Humans are animals. Plain and simple. Social ones, mind you, but at the core of every human is the desire to improve things for themselves and their children.

The reason people are so fucking crazy about money is because money has become a handy stand-in for absolutely anything you could possibly want. Food? Buy it with money. Shelter and Safety? Buy them with money. Sex? Attract partners by showing that you have the most money(or just buy it if you know where to look).

Every shitty animal impulse humans have is satisfied with the proper application of money.
>>
>>253336242
Isn't the productivity in that chart mainly due to technological advances, like machines and their efficiency? Why raise wages (which raises inflation) if it is the machines raising productivity, not people.
>>
>>253337536
good goy
>>
>>253337394
Cletus is less of a danger to society than Tyrone who goes around raping women
>>
>>253336163
I feel ya mate, I know a lot of people like to shit on America, but it's all the same everywhere, the jew is strong within them.

For example, through my city, fiber optics have been installed for about 5 years now, but the big ISP/telecommunication companies won't use them and still milk us with shitty prices on the old copper infrastructure, and all I can do is watch because they are in cahoots with the government.

Sometimes I feel that being a bright/honest person doesn't pay off...
>>
>>253336595

That's Netflix data, retard. Countries that have no net neutrality will fare better.

Canadian internet is worse than American internet.
>>
>>253337709
He's still a danger to his wife, his white daughter, and possibly himself though.
>>
>>253337696
So you admit you've got fuck all worth saying?
>>
>>253337621
>>253337559
Think we'll maybe one day evolve passed that? I feel some people have already
>>
>>253336081
I'm not sure if comparing warzones to peace time cities is intelligent.

On the other hand, I agree gun control is pointless for the US at this point. Existing circulation coupled with the fact that gun violence itself is a cultural issue (ie americans are violent moronic thugs) would render the effort point even if a magical loophole was found in the constitution. Even if a technology was invented to dissolve all illegal guns, they'd just pick up spears and bows and continue the status quo.
>>
>>253336736
Why amused? Because it was so easy?
>>
>>253337767

>hurr hurr i'm a retard

Except those countries above have got net neutrality, how does it feels to be below coke traffickers and hue monkeys?
>>
>>253337507
Quite the opposite actually, anyone here with half a brain hates this corrupt shit hole, I'd give anything to live in sweden or some shit so I could go to school without massive debt
>>
>>253336630
less then that dude, I was in Chicago for school this past year, my neighbor offered me his Remington for $80 bucks cause he was trying to buy some bud. It was already said in this thread, legal or illegal, guns in north america are easy as shit to get. I've never even shot a gun. But I live in the capital of a major south eastern city, nice area as well. Most folks have high incomes because of the tech industry. I could make some calls and get a gun within a few days if I wanted. Banning firearms would start a civil war, reguardless of the fire power our government has, it doesn't have shit on educated civilians and enraged poorfags. Shit would hit the fan hard.
>>
>>253337536
refer to
>>253336492
>>
File: bush_vs_obama_2.png (371 KB, 5822x2442) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bush_vs_obama_2.png
371 KB, 5822x2442
>>253332072
He actually believes they are different.
>>253332493
Fag.
>>
File: jc a bomb.jpg (72 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jc a bomb.jpg
72 KB, 800x600
>>253337679
>Why raise wages (which raises inflation) if it is the machines raising productivity, not people.

Because consumers consume goods, and they must pay for them

Furthermore the cost of living always increases by inflation, which means that standing goods (like real estate) that do not benefit from machinization are a gigantic hit to the wallet for the lower and middle classes.

And then finally, wealth accrues more wealth, so those that own the machines will accrue disproportionate amounts of money if they invest that capital (without an accompanying capital gains tax) which does not work with the American political system of SuperPACs and such. The machine-owners use their money to influence politics to make laws more friendly to machine owners... which is exactly what this net neutrality bullshit is, if you think about it. If you want to read more about this particular issue with money and politics, google Wolf PAC or Rootstrikers
>>
>>253337536
This isn't about what you're doing now faggot. This is for protecting your ability to do something about it if the government does something truly horrible.
>>
I just like how 4chan throws daily tantrums about the left but begins veering in that direction when it's something that affects them.
>>
>>253336163
>Time Warner
>Decide to cancel Cable because fugg dat shieet
>was on the bundle
>will get charged more for phone and internet
>o-okay. i-i'll stay
>>
>>253337841
what's there to say? you dont value your privacy in the least. just because nothing bad is happening now doesnt mean it wont
captcha ntszza krupp
>>
>>253336568
Why would the government want my web history, it's narcissistic that the government would care about YOU and YOUR SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE COMPUTER. Keep in mind, most "sensitive" info is government issued anyway.
>>
>>253338230

The government has proven to be extremely responsible and competent over the decades, i trust them and so should you
>>
File: 1386807561767.jpg (38 KB, 480x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386807561767.jpg
38 KB, 480x300
>gunsgunsguns
>>
>>253333529
>>253333949
>>253334331

Why do faggots always believe that if America went into another civil war, which it definitely needs if there's any hope of deposing the current systems, that it will be with a conventional war?

Think insurgents with much more resources.
>>
>>253337859
No, unfortunately that's not how Evolution works.

Evolution's a brutal fucking process. Anything that hinders survivability or reproduction gets crushed out of existence.

That's why some kind of animal shit is gonna survive in the brains of every human for all time. Because people who aren't at least partly a self-serving bastard are going to lose out to the people who are. People who are ruthless are always gonna come out ahead.

The people evolve past it are gonna die childless and poor and whatever made them better won't survive to the next generation.
>>
>>253336947

>(or at least reducing the planet they live on to a radioactive shithole) you idiot

That's why he decided to build Rapture!
>>
>>253338194
Didn't really get most of that, but:
Do you agree that raising the minimum wage is a problem with the use of machines?

No need to raise wages to pay for items if the price of items is kept low by efficient machines.

Raising wages destroys that unique win-win benefit.
>>
>>253338481
>homicide rates are at the highest when the government tries to crack down

Priceless
>>
>>253338481
what is the Y axis unit.
where are the sources.
WHY ARENT EITHER AXES LABELED
>>
>>253337165
Any data passing through countries with Sigint agreements with the US will be collected and stored.
>>
>>253338008

Bell Canada, Eastlink, Shaw, and Telus all throttle based on content. Which is not net neutrality.

If you don't know shit about a topic, don't talk about it. Especially using Netflix as a generalized internet speed, holy shit you're retarded.

http://www.netindex.com/download/allcountries/
>>
>>253338384
Hey, maybe it'll never happen. But to quote the Dark Knight, "no one should have that kind of power".
>>
>>253337859
my friend we are past the most effective methods of evolution/natural selection, the gene pool is wide open thanks to medicine
>>
File: Morrowind.png (748 KB, 1021x920) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Morrowind.png
748 KB, 1021x920
>>253335553
>>253335740

Would you still need to tip the drone?

pic unrelated
>>
>>253338526
NRA brainwashing. They can claim all they want, but a AR knockoff isn't going to save them from drone strikes. The most they've done was squat some ranch claiming that federal land belonged to the rancher.
>>
>>253337985
Yeah, because I shouldn't have fucked it up as bad as I did.
>>
>>253338529
b-but

What if theres some kind of culture movement thats big, similar to something of old, changing the values in people Ah im just talking out of my ass, and I'm stupid, fuck this gay earth
>>
>>253338643
But anon
Higher wages means more money that people can waste on shit like toys, cars, and chocolate.
and that's good for the economy when people can pay their debts not fully but close enough to full that they still pay.

the economy runs on the exchanging of money from consumer to business to consumer, right?

So why wouldn't it make sense for businesses to give their employees more money to go buy stuff and in turn have their money worm their way into either improving another business or back to the origin in the form of another person buying something?
>>
>>253338746
Well, then maybe YOU lot should get off your behinds and do something about it? It's not much a small yuropoor country can do to stand up to the great America.
>>
>>253338643
>Didn't really get most of that

The concept is simple: Companies want money. Companies get money when people buy things from them. People need money to buy things.

Therefore: paying people more money results in them buying more things, strengthening the economy.

And no, machines like the one in the image won't overtake cashiers because they aren't more convenient. People like talking to other people more than they like poking at machines, even if it's just a bored cashier. That's why cashiers still exist: it's already basically cheaper to buy a machine, but people don't like it.


Now, if you could order McDonald's online from the comfort of your fat ass, then they wouldn't need cashiers.
>>
>>253338526
All the people angry, motivated and well-armed enough are also middle aged or older. A significant proportion of these individuals are also overweight/obese and diabetic.
>>
>>253338954
Nah, nervousness is an unconscious survival instinct. I've found that no matter how you try to stop it, you simply can't. It's in your genes.

Only real way is to keep doing it, and your body will adapt.
>>
How about instead of arguing it on the internet, you fuckers take to the streets? Call your congressman, and if he tells you to fuck off, then you vote his ass out. Form your party. Bastards enjoy apathy and inaction because they're not afraid of the barking of dogs who don't strike.

Go exercise your democratic rights.
>>
>thread about net neutrality
>gun cult hijacks it with BUT WHAT ABOUT MY PROBLEMS? THEY MIGHT TAKE MUH GUNS
>>
>>253338809

Good to know, stay buttflustered though
>>
>>253339070
I tweet, fb post and comment on several political blogs and private tumblrs. IMMUH ACTIVIST MAN
>>
>>253338982
Have you called yet?
http://act.freepress.net/call/internet_congress_nn_amendments/
>>
>>253338906
I think we are our biggest enemy now.
>>
>>253338014
alright then.
ITT: everyone including Americans hate America
>>
>>253339195
That's what OP is suggesting. Call your local congressmen. Still, where I am, I'm at the minority, I live in an oversized retirement home.
>>