[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question about the Dark Brotherhood in Skyrim: After you become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 549
Thread images: 84

File: We_Know.png (961KB, 788x928px) Image search: [Google]
We_Know.png
961KB, 788x928px
Question about the Dark Brotherhood in Skyrim:

After you become the listener, what the hell is everyone else doing? I mean, you listen; you set up the contract; you carry out the murder. Since you can't tell other members about other contracts and have them do it, what exactly are they doing?
>>
Eternally crying about how badly they got rekt.
>>
>>252735060
Dark brotherhood always seems to get rekt

Also, another question:
Is the last dragonborn joining the dark brotherhood going to be canon? If not, it seems like there is no way to have the dark brotherhood continue on into later (setting wise) TES games, as they were on the verge of totally being wiped out from all of Tamriel
>>
>>252734937
>Since you can't tell other members about other contracts and have them do it, what exactly are they doing?
Dark Brotherhood in Skyrim doesn't follow the code of the actual Dark Brotherhood.

Their sanctuary and the person in charge turned it into a simple assassination gang that kills purely for fun and profit.
The current leader even admits to not believing in The Night Mother.
>>
>>252735345
Does he wear a fedora?
>>
>>252735345
That is until you become the listener and everything gets destroyed. After that, it's operating as normal, just with very few members.

But the way the Dark Brotherhood normally operates is the night mother tells the listener about a potential contract. A speaker is sent to set up the contract. Then any of the brothers can execute it.

But in Skyrim, you do all of that, and the other members are doing nothing, unless you take one of the initiates along with you.
>>
being edgy as fuck in their new fortress
its not like any of them did anything before or during any of the shit anyway, if you werent there no progress was made
just like how youre the only one if the thieves guild that actually steals shit and isnt immediately murdered by riften guards
and how none of the companions can actually accomplish shit without dragging you with them
etc
the world revolves around your character, they dont actually put thought into characters in a manner that doesnt involve using them as a quest machine
>>
>>252735320
I read source is 4chan that it's canon for the player to go through every possible path, with some being... more canon than others, like how the Champion of Cyrodil became Sheogorath.
>>
>>252734937
I have a better question.

Why is it that the world of TES is literally facing certain destruction every 10 years? what the fuck? And how lucky is everyone that at those 10 years there's always some chosen one who always becomes the champion of the fighters guild, the archmage, the master of the thiefs guild and saves the world, all in a span of a month?
>>
>>252735660
>Like how the Champion of Cyrodil became Sheogorath.

He didn't become Sheogorath, Sheogorath became him.

>From me to myself.
>>
>>252735692
Dude, this was hundreds of years after Oblivion

And I think it's kind of scripted/fated for those heroes to come along at those times. The fabric of the TES universe is super fucked up actually.
also, daedra
>>
>>252735320
You know that they'll pull something out of their ass that saves the dark brotherhood from extinction.

I seriously doubt they would make another TES game without them

Unless the morag tong replaces them
>>
>>252735692
>And how lucky is everyone that at those 10 years there's always some chosen one who always becomes the champion of the fighters guild, the archmage, the master of the thiefs guild and saves the world, all in a span of a month?
fate

chances are if someone is badass enough to save the entire universe they could be the head of all guilds ever
>>
>>252735658
>and how none of the companions can actually accomplish shit without dragging you with them
That ones not true.
Long after I finished The Companions quest line. I ran into Farkas, Aela, and Vilkas on the other side of the map when they suddenly helped me fight a random dragon encounter.

They're the only ones who seem to do anything.
>>
>>252735804
Isn't sheogorath a different person every time someone takes his role?

I dont fucking know, I barely remember shivering isles. It felt a bit mediocre
>>
>>252734937
Nazir is sitting there being a cunt, the little girl sits there and continues to do nothing, and the trainee just sits there. Get the Dark Brotherhood Resurrection mod it's fun
>>
>>252736029
Yeah, but in a month? Like most Archmages spend their whole lives becoming Archmages and then some dude in his mid 20's comes along and does that shit in a month without ever having done any magic before in his life?

Also, is it ever explained why those guys are such lames for their entire life and then suddenly just become badasses out of nowhere as soon as the story starts?
>>
>>252736138
No, it's not a title.
>>
>>252735692
>is literally facing certain destruction every 10 years?
You realize Skyrim takes place 200 years after Morrowind right? And that Morrowind was only a calamity of Vvardenfell, not the world.

In fact, regarding the world, we dont know jack shit about whats going on in The other continent (where the other races like the akavir, ka' po' tun, those snake people, those snow demons, those monkey people, etc.)
>>
>>252735658
But at least the dark brotherhood people would talk about contracts they had done with one another. That was cool, because it made them seem like they were doing things. And even with the missions you were sent on, sometimes they would scout out the situation, or how Vazeera backed you up on the one mission. They did shit.

But after it's all over, and you're getting your contracts from the night mother, they aren't doing anything, because you learn about, set up, and execute every contract yourself. It's pretty much a one-man dark brotherhood at that point
>>
>>252736029
This annoys me a lot about doing guild shit, you always end up becoming the fucking leader after some betrayal or some shit. NPCs still treat you like shit and you have nothing to do.
>>
>>252736178
I fucking hated that about skyrim. The paths for the guilds were so fucking short compared to previous games.It's literally about 5 or so quests then your head of the guild.

The only one that actually felt like it had some length to it was TDB quests, but even they were short as hell.

I also didnt like how there was no titles as you progress through the guilds.
>>
>>252736340
>In fact, regarding the world, we dont know jack shit about whats going on in The other continent (where the other races like the akavir, ka' po' tun, those snake people, those snow demons, those monkey people, etc.)

Why does this sound like some shit Bethesda just pulled out of their ass?
>>
>>252736340
>Morrowind was only a calamity of Vvardenfell, not the world.

So that god was only going to destroy one island and leave everyone else alone?
>>
>>252736340

Dagoth Ur was going to conquer the world and give everything divine aids.
>>
>not killing the bitch when she kidnaps you
>not going through with the secret quest that shows up afterwords where you wipe out the dark brotherhood

It's like you want to be plebs
>>
>>252736467
It isnt at all, Lore is the one thing they actually do at a top level. I would jizz over a TES game made in the other side of the world.

Though it would obviously end up being some war between Tamriel and Akavir or something.
>>
>>252736701

This.

>not becoming the leader of the morag tong and then taking on the brotherhood in tribunal
>>
File: vern-schillinger-1024[1].jpg (231KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
vern-schillinger-1024[1].jpg
231KB, 1024x576px
>>252736701
>wiping out the brotherhood
>>
>>252736707
Where were the other continents ever mentioned in TES? I don't remember ever hearing or seeing anything about them
>>
>>252736701
I made an evil character who was a bandit killing randoms for loot until I hooked up with the dark brotherhood.

I've killed her and destroyed the dark brotherhood in plenty of playthroughs
>>
>>252736575
>>252736668

his scope was limited to Vvardenfell at first. I;d like to say he would have gotten rekt by the oblivion gates and the other provinces, but if he reanimated Akhulakan....
>>
>>252735692
Because the pillars are failing, and the world is becoming more susceptible to threat
>>
>>252736912
You need to read more books, son.

That's actually my favorite thing to do in Skyrim at this point.
>>
>>252736912
Sources are at the bottom

>http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Akavir
>>
>>252736283
But mantling is a thing. If you act enough like the person you're mantling, you effectively become them. It's what happened to the Nerevarine with... himself and the Champion of Cyrodiil with Pelinal Whitestrake.
>>
>>252736912
They are mentioned a couple times, not often. Mostly in the books.
>>
>>252737020
Mayne I didn't even play Skyrim, I enjoyed Morrowind back in the day (mainly because being a crazy alchemist drug dealer was really somehow addictive and fun) and Oblivion was kind of fun

But Skyrim is really bland to me, I played for like the first two hours and got really bored and never played it again, now I uninstalled it and I'm too lazy to re-download it and do it again.

Can you summarize for me?

Pwease?
>>
File: RIP AND TEAR UMARIL.png (28KB, 309x266px) Image search: [Google]
RIP AND TEAR UMARIL.png
28KB, 309x266px
>>252737145
Man, I fucking love Pelinal Whitestrake
>>
>>252736453

I've been playing boreowind for a week or two now and I'm just barely in the upper ranks.

There needs to be a balance between the massive time investment guilds need in MW and the fastrack you get in skyrim.
>>
>>252737231
Summarize what, the plot of skyrim?
>>
File: There is no need to be upset.jpg (10KB, 261x335px) Image search: [Google]
There is no need to be upset.jpg
10KB, 261x335px
>>252737323
pleb detected
>>
>>252737341

Hard ass nigga str8 rolls up on the case

hollas at his homeboys and drops the fukken bass
>>
>>252737323

dude what

I finished the entire imperial legion questline in two afternoons
>>
>>252737525
Sounds bout right.
>>
>>252737231
There are books in those games too. Many of them the same.

They are seen throughout history. For example Reman and the Akaviri invasion

I think Potema fucks some Pyandonean king

All kind of shit
>>
>>252737231
>be me
>be captured
>head to execution site
>dragon comes
>kills everything
>I escape
>go to Redwood
>go to WhiteRun
>Fight dragon
>absorb soul
>I am dragonborn
>meet greybeards
>learn way of the voice
>Have to kill head dragon
>meet leader of greybears, which is a dragon
>learn dragonrend
>kill head dragon
>the end
>(optional): kill greybeard dragon

I had more fun in the Thief's Guild than the main quest
>>
>>252737341
Yes and everything Skyrim added/revealed to the world

>inb4 just play the game

Back the fuck up, bitch ass nigga.
>>
>>252737565
>morrowind
>questlines

It's literally just "do menial tasks" until "this thing happened, you are arch king universe emperor rank now"
>>
>>252737145
The thing to be mantled would also have to act like you, or at least not stop you from trying to mantle them.

>>252735660
No it was from Bethesda I think (or just an employee) who basically said all the non-opposing questlines happen. Except not all of them are done by the main character.

See all those mercenaries well I guess sometimes they actually do do the quest instead of you.
>>
>>252737770
These things are in books in other games too. It's the recorded history of the continent
>>
>>252737697
There are two kinds of people

Cool nigs who don't kill Paarthurnax and chill with him on top of that high-ass mountain

And the faggyass scum of the Earth who kill Paarthurnax
>>
>>252735692
I hate this about every Bethesda programmed RPG.

The universe revolves around the player character. It makes no fucking sense at all. Society can't seem to run without the player's existence.
>>
>>252737697
>be me
>be captured
>head to execution site
>dragon comes
>kills everything
>I escape
>go to Redwood
>go to WhiteRun
>Fight dragon
>absorb soul
>I am dragonborn
>Old guy tells me to meet up with other old guys
>"Fuck That Shit, That Shit's Gay"
>Go around doing random shit
>Get bored
>Never play game again

Is 99% of all Skyrim runs
>>
>>252737090
>Oh look, a TES thread, I always wanted to get into that
>Even the Wiki reads like it was written by an autist

Holy shit I can't into Tamriel
>>
>>252737904
>name is something like Rape-Lord-Destroyer
>letting that slimey cunt manipulate you
>>
>>252735320

Not in Oblivion.
You were simply trimming the weaks out there.
If anything you made them stronger.
>>
>>252737697
Thieves' guild is tedious, but for me it's the best faction in skyrim (sad statement about skyrim), because it's the only one that took a lot of time, and felt the most satisfying when you got back into all of the holds.
>>
>>252738062
Fuck you man I fucking loved those guys. Seriously, killing them was the hardest thing I've ever had to do in any video game. They were all so fucking nice to you.
>>
>>252738053
>manipulate you

I haven't played Skyrim in ages but, what did he do other than teach you shouts and activate the Elder Scroll for you? I wouldn't call that manipulation.
>>
>>252737770
Ok nigga, here we go
>game start
>on wagon
>going to be executed
>dragon comes during execution
>aw shit son
>run away to some nord city
>loud voice from the mountain
>dude says aw nigga you chosen
>learn to yell magic out of your face
>can absorb dragon souls
>this kills the dragon
>big boss dragon is Alduin, a being that in lore ushers in the start of a new age, by destroying everything
>you kill that nigga in like 2 shots
>I SAVED DUH WORLD
>niggers want you to kill your best bro, who is a chill as fuck dragon
>WHAT DO
the end
>>
>>252736057
that sounds like a glitch though, i dont think theyre actually scripted to do anything but randomly shoot arrows and beat up targets in the backyard
something like that happened in fallout 3 if you enslaved this one guys ass buddy, a script they forgot to remove makes him try to find the guy so they can sleep next to each other so he goes on a cross map trek to find him
and hes unkillable so he carves a swath of murder wherever he goes searching

it was actually a really cool thing but not something bethesda would actually do on purpose, thats way too much attention to detail
if it wont be noticed by even the most casual of players they never bother with it anymore
>>
>>252737145
>Pelinal Whitestrake.
Was he the guy who hates elves like Hitler hates jews?
>>
>>252738272
Don't you just love how the game makes it harder on you by having the Kajit like you only at the time you have to kill him?
>>
File: sheo.jpg (62KB, 511x512px) Image search: [Google]
sheo.jpg
62KB, 511x512px
So the Hero of Kvatch confirmed GOAT protagonist, right?
>>
>>252738317
Well, he did get you to kill the only dragon more powerful than him (in theory; he was weak as shit in the game).

If you died, and he decided he wanted to rule shit, nobody would be able to stop him
>>
>>252738407
Yes. He was basically an automaton from the future designed SOLELY to split elves in half ass-first with his mighty boot. He would scream praises to Reman Cyrodiil all while doing it, too.
>>
>>252738394
They do actually go on hunts. The Companions, at least.
>>
The loli is tending the gardens. That's all you need to know.
>>
>>252738479
>Implying

Step up, senpai, Nerevarine is GOAT.
>>
>>252738660
This nigga knows what's up.
>>
>>252738660
Nerevarine is probably the best, only because I hate the tribunal with all of my hate.
>>
>>252737145
There's only ever been two Sheogoraths from what I understand.

The original, who was a split personality of Jiggylag created by the other Deadra Gods because they feared his sheer power of mass Order, and the current one, who used to be the Hero Of Kvatch but became the Madgod once he helped Sheogorath stop his other self.
When Jiggylag died, so did the first Sheogorath.
With The Hero Of Kvatch as the new Sheogorath, no one has to worry about the Deadra of Order ever again and there is no reason to pass the title of Madgod onto anyone else.
>>
File: getoutofmyface.jpg (126KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
getoutofmyface.jpg
126KB, 600x600px
>"I don't have any business with you, so get out of my face!"

You were the worst part of Riften you piece of shit. Mercer should of killed you
>>
>>252738753
She was tsundere, faggot
>>
>>252738556
Paarthurnax has been with the Graybeards long, LONG before the Dragonborn showed up. He's probably closely bonded with them. I doubt after so many years he would switch sides, especially when he could have just joined Alduin in the first place.

Honesty though if I had the choice I would have helped the dragons take over and enslave the humans. But maybe that's my fetishes talking
>>
>>252738660
>he doesn't know of the sheer amount of shit the Hero of Kvatch did by the end of the game
Horribly-planned alchemy bugs aren't canon, friend. HoK in the form of Pelinal Whitestrake the Madgod will run a one-man train on that pussy nigger elf Nerevarine.
>>
>>252738729
Does being a Daedric Prince of Madness make you any more powerful?

Could the Dragonborn fuck up Sheogorath?
>>
>>252738953
More powerful, yes. Sure. Sheogorath is strong as fuck.

He is, however, ADD as fuck and literally insane. He could never use his power for anything with a purpose.
>>
>>252736359
That's all you need. You and the Night Mother.
>>
I never understood something in TES.

There are a lot of "planes", right? Basically a plane for every Daedric Prince.

Are those "planes" other planets?
>>
>>252738427
>>252738272
>>252738062
Who actually was the traitor in that Brotherhood chapter? I think it was the Breton woman but it's been so long since I played
>>
>>252737697
>Thief's Guild

>start moralfag Kenshiro character
>spend most of my time as an simple mercenary, killing bandits and helping those in need
>arrive in Riften
>meet Brynjolf
>"you haven't earned an honest coin in your life, have you lad?"
>try to punch his face in and suplex him
>LOL ESSENTAIL
>>
>>252739202
It was some dude whose mom was killed by the DB.

I forget his name now
>>
>>252739189
They are both alternate dimensions and planets. You can get there by means of magic, and there are those cuhrazy mananauts who fly through the void with their magic space ship
>>
>>252739084
I thought he was just fucking around. Why would someone just randomly go insane by becoming a god?
>>
>>252738943
>>252738479
Don't you become the Hero of Cyrodiil by the end of the game? Why use his old and busted title?
>>
>>252739202
Turns out, there wasn't a traitor, and the Black Hand were just being paranoid and made a HUGE mistake. I forget where you learnt this but I remember it being like that.
>>
>>252739350
Well if you become the god of madness, wouldn't it make sense that you'd go totally mad?
>>
>>252738729
wait so does that mean that Sheogorath in Skyrim is the Champion of Cyrodil?

that is pretty whack.
>>
>>252739443
You find the head of the mother of the dude doing the actual killing in the basement of the lighthouse
>>
>>252737525
Accurate
>>
>>252739350
Because he didnt become a god.
He became a different person, Sheogorath
>>
>>252739332
I meant in the Cheydinhall chapter specifically.
>>
>>252739443
Naw, there was a traitor. He just wasn't a member of your sanctuary... or maybe he was at an earlier point.
>>
>>252739350

He didn't 'become' a God, he's a different personality than his original, cursed to be the opposite of his previous sphere (order, logic).
>>
>>252739503
No.
>>
>>252738729

wait, jyggy doesn't exist anymore?

FUCK
>>
>>252739682
>>252739608
Yeah, I knew of that Black Hand traitor, I meant that the mistake was they thought it was a Sanctuary member that was the traitor.

I still hate how they got replaced with generic as fuck NPCs that just do whatever you say.
>>
>>252739625
So his body was just possessed? It's not actually the HoK?
>>
>>252739883
I know that feel. Do you even get the skeleton and rat back that just randomly wandered the sancutary?
>>
File: Oblivion 2014-06-07 23-00-51-67.jpg (440KB, 1440x2356px) Image search: [Google]
Oblivion 2014-06-07 23-00-51-67.jpg
440KB, 1440x2356px
>>252738272
>>252738427
;_;

>>252739202
>>252739332
>>252739608
>>252739682
FUN FACT: if you take his mothers head with you and drop it on the floor when you see first see The Black Hand, the traitor acts really nervous
>>
>>252739883
>>252739682
>>252739678
He actually was a part of the Cheydinhall sanctuary
>>
>>252739937
He was the HoK, now he's Sheogorath.
I wouldn't say possessed. He let him in.
>>
>>252735692
Because the series would be more of a boring piece of shit if nothing ever happened. Not to mention the fact that the games are set centuries apart, not decades.

Also, what's to say Earth isn't under constant threat of destruction? We just might not know about it.
>>
>>252738364

Thieves guild was better than mainquest in Oblivion as well. Not in Morrowind though, due to good mainquest and sneak/security being useless.
>>
>>252740039
You're wrong. You're taking it like Shegorath is some spirit that just fused with the HoK.

it's like Ying and Yang, there has to be chaos and there has to be order.

When Sheo became Jiggy again, there was no more chaos, so something had to take the place of chaos so HoK BECAME chaos itself.

He is sheogorath in the sense that it's like a stream of conciousness to be a god, but he's still HoK
>>
>>252734937
RAIDIANT AI
>>
File: Oblivion 2014-06-10 15-32-12-86.png (1003KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Oblivion 2014-06-10 15-32-12-86.png
1003KB, 1920x1080px
>>252739980
Here's what he says when you do it.

Sometimes Bethesda pays attention to the little things.
>>
>>252738364
>WHAT DO

You shout Delphine off a mountain, that's what do.
>>
>>252740292
That is what happened though, even his appearance changed.
>>
>>252738394
>something like that happened in fallout 3 if you enslaved this one guys ass buddy, a script they forgot to remove makes him try to find the guy so they can sleep next to each other so he goes on a cross map trek to find him
>and hes unkillable so he carves a swath of murder wherever he goes searching
I know exactly what you're talking abut.
I think they were named Flak and Shrapnel
>>
>>252740392
I feel like bethesda still has that spark of wanting to do neat shit like this somewhere but it doesn't make it into the games nearly enough for their size.
>>
Damn, now I miss Oblivion. I'll admit there were some things I liked better about Skyrim, though not much, but after replaying both Oblivion feels like the overall better game, and I prefer its world over Skyrim's bland "snow everywhere" world where every dungeon is a Nordic crypt.

Though I still wonder why I wish the dragons enslaved humanity and it's probably due to fetishes
>>
>>252740770
>oblivion's world
>not bland

Man I liked Oblivion a lot but lets be real
>>
>>252740561
Interacting with Daedra changes you appearance.
>>
File: 1395584681946.gif (698KB, 555x666px) Image search: [Google]
1395584681946.gif
698KB, 555x666px
>>252740557
I SAW THAT

THOUGHT YOU COULD DELETE IT AND GET AWAY WITH ACCIDENTALLY POSTING IN THE WRONG THREAD

NOT ON MY WATCH
>>
>>252740878
Lesser of two evils here. I prefer grass than snow. The snow made it blander.
>>
>>252740770
Seen one English countryside, seen em all.
>>
>>252740963

sorry
>>
>>252740878
yeah as much as i loved Oblivion i am gonna have to agree with this. i thought Skyrim was much better for general exploration.
>>
>>252740878
Better than skyrim.

Every ES game is worst than the one before it
>>
>>252740878
>>252740770
Ayleid ruins > Nord Crypts
Dwemer ruins > Everything else
>>
>>252740996
Skyrim has a lot of non-snow areas though
>>
>>252738753
>should of
>>
>>252740770
Now imagine if Oblivion had Skyrim's leveling system. It seems like it would be easy-ish to mod into oblivion. It already keeps track of the skills you use. Honestly, the only reason I don't go back to oblivion the terrible fucking leveling. It's the first and only game where I ever kept a pen and paper next to me to keep track of shit.
>>
>>252739275
Skyrim's quests are so fucking awfully written.

>You haven't earned an honest coin in your life, have you lad?

Why the fuck would someone write this into the game? It either paints Brynjolf as a fucking moron, or assumes that every character that's ever going to speak with him is a thief.

Then you get shit like he Blood on the Ice or w/e quest in Windhelm, which at first seemed like the best quest in the game, something where you actually have you use your brain and figure out who the murderer it.

Nope.

Even if you find out who is going Jack the Ripper on the town's women you can't tell anyone and you have to arrest the wrong person because the quest has only one route through the chain.
>>
>>252741096
I liked the areas in Skyrim that didn't have snow. Shame they were the minority. The area in the first town area with Delphine (Riverwood?) and its surroundings were pretty though.
>>
>>252740878
skyrims vegetation sucks though
oblivions plants and forests were colorful as fuck
>>
>>252741121
Ayleid ruins were shit, dawg
not that nord crypts don't get repetitive
>>
>>252740923
No, it doesn't. BECOMING one does. Mantling is not like acting like another person so hard that people think you are them. You literally become them.
>>
>>252741224
There no snow in all of Markarth and the surrounding area

non from falkreath all the way past whiterun

and the who eastern section of the map below windhelm has no snow

It's literally half of the map doesn't have snow
>>
>>252740963
I find this funny. What did anon post?
>>
Is the dragonborn even immortal in some way? The only way is if he becomes a wampire is the way I see it, unless if I missed something.
Champion of Cyrodiil is because he's a god, and Nerevarine probably is thanks to his corpus
>>
>>252739567
Yes, he even talks briefly about Martin Septim and makes vague statements about The Grey Fox and the traitor of The Dark Brotherhood
>>
>>252741245
What's your point?

They might have just given him a more sinister look to imply he did become a Daedra.
>>
>>252741393
Falkreath and Markarth were pretty as well. I still hate the half that did have snow though.
>>
>>252741242
I found nord crypts super boring, outside of the dragon priests. I didn't particularly like ayleid stuff, but I thought it was more interesting at least.

But seriously, Dwemer ruin blow everything else out of the water.

Game set in the first era fucking when
>>
>>252741436

you pretty much become ageless if you use magic enough
>>
>>252741225
Saturation doesn't automatically make a setting less bland.
>>
>>252741439
so does that mean the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood questlines are canon?? or is just everything canon? how does that even work.
>>
>>252741159
>Then you get shit like he Blood on the Ice or w/e quest in Windhelm, which at first seemed like the best quest in the game, something where you actually have you use your brain and figure out who the murderer it.
>
>Nope.
>
>Even if you find out who is going Jack the Ripper on the town's women you can't tell anyone and you have to arrest the wrong person because the quest has only one route through the chain.
I never bothered with that quest. What happens?
>>
>>252741483
No, dude. He didn't just "look more sinister"
He takes on Sheo's appearance entirely.

Did you even play the game?
>>
Who cares, Morag Tong were better
>>
>>252741436
Not all elder scrolls heroes are immortal. Pretty sure both Arena guy and Daggerfall bro is canon dead
>>
File: bard'sleap.jpg (656KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
bard'sleap.jpg
656KB, 1680x1050px
Man, I was playing today, and I was walking from Falkreath to Markarth. I came across the waterfalls that are at Bard's Leap Summit

Man, that shit was beautiful. Nothing in Oblivion even comes close
>>
>>252740742
It's not Bethesda exactly, the guy who wrote Dark BRotherhood for Oblivion and Skyrim is just a bro who knows his shit compared to the other writers on staff
>>
File: 1391136352458.gif (251KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1391136352458.gif
251KB, 400x500px
>>252741414
THAT WOULD BE AGAINST MY CODE OF HONOR

YOU WILL HAVE TO LIVE IN WONDER OF WHAT THAT ANON POSTED, JUST AS HE WILL HAVE TO LIVE IN SHAME
>>
>>252736340
Game on other continent when?

There's so much story and new shit that it could breathe new life into the elder scrolls series. You know they'd never fucking make it, though, since it goes against all the lore they've built up in the series so far.
>>
>>252741436
Miraak was exceedingly old, though whether this was because of Hermaeus Mora or not is unknown. IIRC though, the Dragonborn is just a mortal with the soul of a dragon, so it's unlikely that he'd like forever.
>>
>>252741701
Happens from time to time in Tamriel. Read the ingame books about the dragonbreak. It describes how all the endings to Daggerfall is canon.
>>
>>252741769
Not questwise.
>>
>>252740742
I agree.
Even the book you find in The Lighthouse that the traitor wrote was just so well done. There was a lot of detail put into it and I actually felt as if I was reading a book by an insane maniac.
I think Todd only lies most of the time because he WANTS his games to be like that, but most of Bethesda likes to cut corners and be lazy because they know whatever they make will sell off of brand recognition alone.
>>
>>252741956
Probably once they have exhausted the other areas, black marsh and such.
>>
>>252741935
I jumped from Bard's Leap Summit

Who else?
>>
>>252735320
>>252735320
Considering you kill the emperor, yes its canon.
>>
>>252742148
Well yeah, you get a perk for doing so.
>>
File: lorkhwat.jpg (117KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lorkhwat.jpg
117KB, 500x500px
>>252735692
>>252737967
Yes, it's Bethesda wanting world to revolve around you, BUT THERE IS A LORE REASON FOR IT
Not only is world actually reaching it's final destination, The Landfall, but Heroes Of Elderscroll are actual metaphysical thing, an actor that has to come and push the prophecies into action.
>>
>>252741414
this EVO fucking sucks jesus christ

>>252741942
:3
>>
File: disgruntled.jpg (14KB, 407x286px) Image search: [Google]
disgruntled.jpg
14KB, 407x286px
>>252741159
>Get to Honningbrew Meadery
>Poison the giant vats in the back room
>Poison now magically transports to small vat on the counter
>Guy gets poisoned
>Meadery isn't closed down for health inspection but given to the brewer
>Bethesda in charge of writing a story
>>
>Skyrim civil war
>canon ending will be total confusion during the war, both factions gaining the upper hand at different times until all faction leaders die and Skyrim falls into anarchy
>Dragonborn sails to Akavir to find the Nerevarine and is never seen again because the Nerevarine ate him to due Skyrim being a shit game
>>
>>252742148
>>252742228
I did it because I didn't want to have to walk back down. I didn't know about the bonus but thought it was awesome when it happened. It was a bit of polish that the rest of the world was sorely lacking.
>>
>>252742628
There's lots of little points of interest and the like that are unmarked or unmentioned.
>>
>>252738556
You kill the one dragon stronger than him making you stronger than him as well. Problem solves itself.
>>
>>252742535
Aldmeri are the real villains in that Civil War anyways.

I don't like how they barely go deep into the Dominion and conflicts with them. There's that one quest where you save that guy from a Dominion prison, but other than that I don't remember any conflict with them that wasn't an extension of fighting the Imperials.

Maybe they barely touched on it because the next TES game will be about fighting them after they took over the Empire.
>>
Why does the main conflict always have to be some cosmic evil foretold in a prophecy some where? Why can't it just be a political upheaval or something?
>>
>>252739625
>>252739937
>>252740039
>>252740292
>>252740561
>>252740923
>>252741245
>>252741483
>>252741727
FUCKING FUCK
I HAVE NEVER
EVER
SEEN ANYONE GO SO LONG WITHOUT PROPERLY EXPLAINING MANTLING
JESUS CHRIST /v/ IS LACKING LOREFAGS LATELY
BASICALLY
>IF YOU ACT LIKE SOMEONE ON CONCEPTUAL LEVEL SO MUCH THAT YOU ARE ESSENTIALLY THE SAME THING UNIVERSE MAKES YOU THE SAME THING
BOOM
DONE
IT'S CALLED MANTLING
>>
>>252742506
One of the dumbest shits in the game. Seriously, you literally JUST poisoned the vats

couldn't they have done anything at all to make it not retarded?
>>
>>252741708
>Stumble across a gathering of people around a mangled woman's body at night.
>Talk to the crowd about it, ask the guard if you can help in any way.
>You get approval from Ulfric's advisor.
>Investigate body, follow a trail of blood to a large abandoned manor at the back of town.
>Ask the grieving mother of the former occupants if you can use the key for your investigation.
>Investigate the house, find a strange and unique looking skull amulet and two journals from "The Butcher".
>The Journals talk of what amounts to a man trying to resurrect his wife or sister by ripping the needed materials from bodies of young women and using Necromancy and Alteration to "Flesh Magic" them together similar to a Flesh Golem, but much more advanced.
>The Jarl's Advisor points you to a shop of curiosities owned by a man who probably knows something about the amulet.
>Shop owner points you to the Court Wizard of Windhelm, who is rumored to dabble in Necromancy and dark arts that even the College of Winterhold doesn't condone.
>You report it to the Jarl's Advisor and he Court Wizard is arrested on site and sent to the jail.
>Several Nights pass.
>There's another murder. The Wizard is innocent. You have to find who the real killer is and report him to the Jarl's Advisor.
>You find the primary Butcher Journal in the house of the real killer and he's sent to jail.

I found the main journal before I was even pointed to the Court Wizard, but nah, gotta arrest the wrong guy first, then get mocked for being a moron, because the quest is so hand-holdy and linear.
>>
>>252742732
they won't take over empire
next game will just be fighting them in general
>>
>>252742328
That's a shitty lore reason to have society come to a complete standstill until you come along.
>>
>>252742692
Yeah, until you die... because you're moral and dragons aren't

Once you die, he's the most powerful being in the world.
>>
>>252742628
There's actually a number of areas like this. It's just that they're so out of the way or unknown that you can only ever find them on accident.

It makes the world seem more empty than it is. (It's still pretty bland though,)
>>
Does anyone have that big lore resource thing? I got linked it in an elder scrolls lore thread a while back but can't find it. It wasn't uesp; it was like a blog with links to a bunch of other resources.
>>
>>252742834
Uh, I'm pretty sure that if you talk to the wizard himself you can bring in the real killer.
>>
>>252741939
Honestly. I mean, Dark Brotherhood always has the greatest quests with cool stories, not even in an edgy way, but atmosphere, tone of the quests, everything you don't pay attention to, but is there shaping it all, it is all done well.
>>
>>252742763
It's not really a difficult concept to understand

This is /v/ though, so I guess that's something.
>>
File: 1395454071292.jpg (69KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1395454071292.jpg
69KB, 2000x2000px
>>252741436
>thieves guild
>forced to become Nightingale to finish questline
>have to fucking sell my soul to Nocturne
>little does she know Hircine already has claims to my soul thanks to The Companions forcing me to be a werewolf to finish the questline
>each Daedra God claims me as their champion when I finish their quests
Boy are they gonna be pissed when the dovahkhin dies!
>>
>>252742834
You actually can arrest the right guy first, you know.

But that quest does piss me off because I tried to skip all that bullshit by taking the journal from the Curiosities shop, but of course the game would not register that I found evidence.
>>
>>252738394
Green text story about a faggots eternal crusade when?

Seriously. Only glitches could make something that retardedly awesome happen
>>
File: pump it up.jpg (356KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
pump it up.jpg
356KB, 1600x900px
>>252743097
Especially because he's just a piece of Akatosh, having a dragon's soul and whatnot.
>>
>>252742948
society doesn't come to a standstill
if you don't do guild quests someone else will do them, not all guild quests are canonically done by your character, only if you want them to be done by your character
The thing is that the events of Main Quest absolutely must be done only by Her of the Elder Scrolls because Elder Scrolls say that only said person will do it and Elder Scrolls are the Law, shards of creation, memory, memory of Godhead, third person view on timeline, looking into your home from your own window, however you want to describe it, Elder Scrolls say something and then it happens.
>>
>>252742834
>then get mocked for being a moron

Probably because you were a moron and didn't talk to the wizard before calling for his arrest.
>>
File: 574659_1302736764964_448_336.jpg (22KB, 448x336px) Image search: [Google]
574659_1302736764964_448_336.jpg
22KB, 448x336px
>>252734937
probably fucking each other in the ass!
>>
>picking vampire over werewolf
>>
>>252738556
Miraak would've spread Paarthurnax from Dawnstar to Helgen.
>>
>>252743097
I feel like that's what they tried to convey with Miraak. You're gonna get fucked over no matter who gets claim.
>>
File: 1405037315167.jpg (77KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
1405037315167.jpg
77KB, 960x639px
>>252743318
>>
>>252743036
Was it Elder Lore?
>>
>>252743343
I do it every time. I need to be immortal in every game I play
>>
>>252743053
I do not understand, one month ago I was discussing Tonal Architecture and C0DA with /v/, now everyone lacks basic understanding about lore.
I mean do absolutely new people that just played TES for the first time come into threads every time while lorefags are missing for some unknown reason?
>>
>>252742834

>Morrowind had actual investigation quests where you could find the target right away without interviewing tons of witnesses and suspects if you were clever enough

>that murder in Vivec quest
>you can search around and interview witnesses, get sent to place to place, until one guy basically points you in the right direction or you could actually read the information youre given and find the killer
>>
>>252743395
Miraak is a faggot who was never escaping old herma mora
>>
>>252743038
Maybe I was too annoyed at the fact that I discovered who it was long before I was even pointed in the Wizard's direction and there was no option at all to turn him in, and I just turned the guy in without paying much attention to what he had to say.
>>
>>252743482
Most actual TES discussion happens in /tg/
>>
>>252735804
Sheogorath was the Daedric prince of order jyggalag but was cursed with madness because he was amassing armies to conquer the daedric plane. At the end of shivering isles the PC takes his place.
So Jyggalag the daedric prince of order is back and the PC is the daedric prince of madness Sheogorath
>>
>>252742834
I had a glitch relating to that quest.
The amulet remained a quest item afterwords, and apparently you're supposed to show the amulet to whoever first so it will have magic effects.
>>
>>252743036
imperial library?
>>
>>252743482
>I mean do absolutely new people that just played TES for the first time come into threads every time while lorefags are missing for some unknown reason?

They're probably in the general, not here. Not to mention that you don't need to know shit about lore to play the games. How does knowing what chim is make it easier to beat the shit out of stuff?
>>
>>252743097
>>252743412
They actually can't get your soul at all, they better be ready to get super buttmad.
Only way to get soul of someone like you and Herma Mora being a smart ass dick knew that, is to force you to die in their realm so that your soul gets bound to it.
You know why Miraak is stuck in Apocrypha? Not because he died and his soul went to Mora, nope, he a fucking Dragonborn that wouldn't work, It's because just in the moment when Miraak was defeated and dying Herma Mora opened portal, dragged him in and Miraak bled out in his realm.
DONE
GET REKT BOI
NOW YOU SERVE ME
NO ONE CAN OUTSMART THE MORA BOI
>>
>>252743568
The only reason he didn't escape is because of the Dragonborn. Had the dragon born died, (as in that hypothetical situation,) he would've escaped.
>>
>>252743467

>mfw vampire Nereverarine
>how can a nigga BE this immortal
>>
>>252743036
http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1112211-how-to-become-a-lore-buff/
Lady Nerevars guide to lore?
>>
>>252743806
First off, the hypothetical is that the dragonborn dies... eventually. He would have already killed miraak, and he will still die.

But even so, Hermaeus Mora is not getting outwitted by some faggot
>>
>>252743806
he would have done more than escape
his plans were Dagoth Ur tier world domination on metaphysical level
interestingly they were planing to give Dragonborn chance to convince Miraak to overthink his life and escape together like broes, first and last Dragonborn, there are scrap dialogues for that and scrap questline parts, that alternate ending would end in you escaping and Mora being buttmad as fuck.
Too bad choices are too much to ask for so no Miraak bro for you.
>>
>>252743910
The name is familiar, but I don't remember it being a forum post. This is probably it though, thanks
>>
>>252744145
>>252743910

Was just about to say that as well, name is familiar. Tripfag on /v/ or a Morrowind modder perhaps?
>>
>>252744024
Actually Miraak had good chance to escape, of course Mora would always think of way to fuck him up but he had a fairly good chance because he was aiming really high and using laws of universe to his advantage, again his plans were Dagoth Ur tier.
>>
>>252744106

Isn't there a mod that adds that back in?
>>
>>252744293
Lady Nerevar is wife of Michael Kirkbride
>>
>>252735320
Everything is canon.

C0DA
>>
>>252736707
Im not to sharp on specifics right now
But what about that continent that sank?
Was it the nords or the redguards og home?
It would be pretty cool to play a game that slowly became more submerged.
Although it might end up like how everyone was pissed about fallout 3 not having a continuation.
>>
In oblivion you do the knights of nine following in pelenials foot steps. You both are shezzarars. I think that's the spelling. A aspect of lorkan. Isn't whitesdrake connected to sheogorath? So the CoC sort of becoming him in the end is kind of fitting. Someone correct me if Im wrong
>>
File: disapp.png (218KB, 575x382px) Image search: [Google]
disapp.png
218KB, 575x382px
>>252742506
>Murder someone
>1000 gold fine
>Food poisoning
>Life in prison
>>
>>252744451
stop saying that
people don't understand what
>Everything is canon
in this context means
people also don't understand when timeline is bound and when it's unbound so they start screaming
>hurr lore ruined
>>
>>252744452
Yokuda, redguard home

Also, I need to become a sword singer in one of these games
>>
>>252744293
Kirkbride's wife

>>252744347
Several. Never seen any that restore his cut fight elements though. Not surprising given how glitchy he is even in vanilla however
>>
>>252744106
>Too bad choices are too much to ask for

This should've been Skyrim's tagline. Every quest in the game is choiceless or has a stupid fucking choice that's pointless.
>>
>Install nude mods for all females.
>Steal their clothes.
>Naked women everywhere.
>Install fuck/rape mods.

fap a couple of times. uninstall.
>>
>>252743274
this is the sorta shit id love to see an open world game take from roguelikes, permadeath and a progressing world
when you die your save isnt reloaded, youre forced to make a new character at that point in time
the further you progress in quests and shit the more choice you have in new character starting points, starting points affect starting gear, stats, shit like that

you match or surpass your old character and you might go on a personal mission to go retrieve their body and have a proper funeral
or just loot all the good shit you lost and then necromancy them back to serve you

and dying with a quest in progress can cause quests to permanently fail because your character didnt arrive in time or some shit, or your new guy will be forced to pick up where they left off, people die or get thrown in jail, new quests open up, shit fucking HAPPENS

i thinks its completely feasible if you strip the "procedural world generation" part every fucking roguelite has these days and create a static world in which these events happen, and write everyone elses story before writing the OC donut steel in
>>
File: CHIM.png (3MB, 1290x1260px) Image search: [Google]
CHIM.png
3MB, 1290x1260px
CHIM
>>
>>252735320
It's canon, but it's "the skyrim listener" as opposed to the dragonborn, so everything can remain as generic as possible.
>>
So does ESO rape the lore hard? I heard you kill Molag Bal in it, which sounds pretty bullshit to me.
>>
>>252744619
That's a huge fucking shame. Wasn't he trying to oust the godhead by recreating the towers or some shit? Its a shame you have to sniff around for the lore in this game, but on the other hand that's what makes it interesting
>>
>>252744452
>But what about that continent that sank?
Yokuda
>Was it the nords or the redguards og home?
Yokudans are proto Redguards
>It would be pretty cool to play a game that slowly became more submerged.
Yokuda didn't slowly sink, Yokuda exploded.
You know Thu'um? It's a Tonal reality warping power, there are many similar to it.
Sword Singing is Tonal reality warping of Redguards.
Sword Singing lets you forge spirit swords by singing and use various spirit techniques, basically jedi samurai niggers.
The strongest Sword Singing technique is Pankratosword and it has been used only once, you guessed it, on Yokuda. Pankratosword is a group technique that causes explosion strong enough to destroy a whole continent.
>>
So I'm conflicted. I liked Skyrim the first time I played it, but what Elder Squirrel should I play next? More importantly, which one has more customization? (And if so, could anyone link a texture pack for the one you recommend? Even Skyrim had bland textures, and I doubt the previous iterations are any better
>>
>>252744792
One day
>>
>>252743274
>>252744879
The thing about this is, I always thought you did them because you were the only one who COULD do them.
>>
>>252744293
She is cumdumpster of one of the writers.
>>
>>252744949
That's a fan-theory, a good one though.
>>
>>252744891

ESO what? If you mean Elder Scrolls Online that was thankfully cancelled in 2012 and never released.
>elder scrolls mmo

Hah
>>
File: lorefag.jpg (2MB, 2837x3100px) Image search: [Google]
lorefag.jpg
2MB, 2837x3100px
>>252744891
Mandatory lorefag picture
>>
Skyrim > Oblivion > Daggerfall > Morrowind > Arena

I'm glad this is settled.

Can we talk about the best TES game, Skyrim?
>>
>>252745164
I thought so yeah. Must have been a nightmare then. Thank god. Carry on.
>>
File: 1356405857330.jpg (13KB, 308x291px) Image search: [Google]
1356405857330.jpg
13KB, 308x291px
>>252744524
>murder 4 people
>"You have commited crimes against skyrim and her people. what say you in your defense?"
>"do you know who I am? I am the thane of (insert town here)"
>"my apologies thane."
>>
>>252745246
pls go
>>
>>252745246
I think this entire thread is largely about Skyrim
>>
>>252744995
>elder squirrel
>>
>>252744891
It raped lore hard everywhere but in books
Books are good, well not all of them obviously but some books are really good
Several books even say that Transcription error is bullshit and that it was written by scholar that didn't know shit
Then they said that some outside metaphysical forces did the change, which is heavily implied to be Talos and one Scholar even proses his own theory that since White Gold Tower is imitation of Ada-Manta, it just like Ada-Manta warps space and time around itself, he said that since Ayleids used to live in Cyrodiil and they come from Jungelous region Cyrodiil was warped to look like they like, then when Men came it slowly warped to temperate region
His theory is wrong but it's still nice and very creative
>>
File: AkaTuskandMiraak.jpg (768KB, 1828x1768px) Image search: [Google]
AkaTuskandMiraak.jpg
768KB, 1828x1768px
>>252744949
Yeah, that's a very good theory which is pretty solid. Like when you take it into consideration and look over his temples, his chant, his motivation it makes a lot of sense.
Good stuff.
>>
>>252745359
Books are, for me, the best part of Skyrim. I play a mage (even though magic is super shit) just to RP a nerd who reads all of the time.
>>
>>252736421

That's Bethsoft for ya
>>
>>252745350
>He hasn't seen the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddQGZkxelrE
>>
>>252735692
Nirn, the name of the planet, means Arena in an ancient language.
The story of the world's creation is that the creator god was some sort of trickster who deliberately wanted to fuck over the spirits that he forced to live on the world, presumably so they could gain enlightenment.

The ES world can never be peaceful, since the will of its creator continues to influence it, especially since it's highly likely ever main character of the games has been his avatars.
>>
>>252744293
>Tripfag on /v/ or a Morrowind modder perhaps?
Trainwiz?
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 1857x969px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 1857x969px
>>252744891
Very, don't even look here
>>252745239
that picture doesn't depict shit and is based on pre-release lore
INGAME STUFF
OH BOY
CUTTING MOLAG BAL IN HALF
>*TAKES OUT HIS HOLY SWORD OF LIGHT*
>HEH NOTHING PERSONEL KID *SMIRK*
>*CUTS MOLAG BAL IN HALF*
>>
>>252745663
Was thinking Lady Nerevar, already know who Trainwiz is, got it explained though
>>
>>252745619
>in ancient language
It's Ehlnofex you bafoon, language of Ehlnofey.
>>
>watching shemale porn while steam is running.jpg
>>
>>252745732
There's one or two decent pieces of lore in ESO though.
>>
Soooo can dragons enslave us now?

...Please?
>>
>>252745065
No. There's no need to even be the Dragonborn to do side quests in Skyrim for instance. Anyone who is a great thief can save the Thieve's Guild, any powerful mage can save Winterhold, etc.

But only the Dragonborn can defeat Alduin.
>>
GUYS ARE YOU READY FOR SHEHAI SHEN SHE RU IN TES6?
>BECOMING SWORD SINGER
>ASCENDING TO ANSEI SWORD SAINT
>CREATING WEAPON OUT OF YOUR VERY ESSENCE THAT REPRESENTS YOUR SPIRIT AND DETERMINATION
>LEARNING SHEHAI SHEN SHE RU TECHNIQUES
>START CUTTING UP EVERYTHING LIKE CRAZY
>LEARN REALITY WARPING SWORD TECHNIQUES THAT TELEPORT YOUR CUTS AND OTHER BULLSHIT
>PROBABLY AVATAR OF HOONDING SO END UP FIGHTING THALMOR
My body is ready.
>>
>>252744619
There is a mod which allows you to use Bend Will on him to get him to fight alongside you against mora, then he becomes your follower.
>>
>>252746061
To be fair, I do not think that being admitted to a college as an apprentice and then becoming the dean of that college two days later without improving your skills whatsoever is how the experience generally works for most non-Dragonborn people.
>>
>>252746207
Yeah I know of it. Like I said though, he's got cut fight elements that I've never seen restored.
>>
>>252746196
you bet your ass I am ready. As much as Valenwood and Elsy would be fun, best place for next TES is Hammerfell absolutely and protagonist should be hoonding.
>>
>>252746061
I didn't mean that you were the only one who could do them by virtue of being the dragonborn. I mean that you are, on whichever path you've chosen, fated to be the one to restore whichever group needs restoring. Much like how Arenea had a vision of you being Azura's champion long before you were born, and Kodlak's dream about you.
>>
>>252746196
Redguards really have the best lore. They have the coolest creation myth too
>>
>>252746375
visions are common for everything in TES
again he had vision of you only if you do said quest, it's not necessary that the main character does guild quests, MK and Kurt and other writers said that multiple times
>>
File: gallery_830_114_35693.jpg (71KB, 537x600px) Image search: [Google]
gallery_830_114_35693.jpg
71KB, 537x600px
>>252746520
You bet your ass Redguards have coolest creation myth
They also have best Pantheon
>>
>>252746536
Then who does those quests? Did Aranea have a vision about someone else?
>>
>>252745846
Isn't Ehlnofex an ancient language?
>>
>>252742760
Daggerfall wasn't a "cosmic evil"
Oblivion wasn't fortold

Also, no political upheaval because then it would be just a revolution. Every plot has to have some magic involved because that is what truly makes up Mundus
>>
>>252746196
I can't fucking wait.

Also, I have a some trouble fitting the Redguardp antheon into the divines. Tava is obviously Kynareth/Kune, but what about Tall Papa? He seems like Akatosh, but has some aspect of Magnus merged in.
>>
>>252746660
Something "walking at strange angles" or whatever had me hooked.

That's the coolest thing ever
>>
>siding with the Imperials
>killing Parrthunax
>giving a shit about The Blades
>using Lydia as a companion
>implying Illia isn't best follower
>not killing every single Altmer scum you see in a barrage of lightning and steel
>not marrying Ysolda

I
SERIOUSLY
HOPE
YOU
GUYS
DON'T
DO
THIS
>>
>>252742760
Because of the elder scrolls
>>
>>252742760
>>252746831
Also it's called the "Elder Scrolls" and those always have to be in and they always involve prophecy
>>
File: Redguard_cover_art.jpg (164KB, 474x600px) Image search: [Google]
Redguard_cover_art.jpg
164KB, 474x600px
>>252746196
>>252746362
>>252746520
>>252746660
Make way redguard brothers, good to see that there are whole bunch of us. Redguard stronk, everyone else a shit.
Also Redguard the game is criminally under rated, it's plot has to be some of the best writing in vidya at least of it's time, it's absolutely on par with other great RPGs released around that time, be it Ultima or whatever and it's actually more interesting because characters are very well developed and it's political and all that.
>>
>>252742535
Wait, is THAT where the Nerevarine went? Do we have proof?
>>
>>252746831

Oblivions events was foretold all the way back to Morrowind
>>
Weren't they supposed to have a Redguard DLC for Skyrim?
>>
>>252746245
>imfuckingplying

That's probably how Savos did it. The nigger was a total fuck up.
>>
>>252746990
The gameplay looks like ass though
I like the graphical style but it looks clunkly as shit

How should I build my qt Redguard greatsword-using adventurer?
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 497x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 497x337px
Any good skyrim mods out there?

Anyone know how that bionicle mod is going?
>>
>>252743687
>So Jyggalag the daedric prince of order is back
No he's not. CoC killed him, which also killed the original Sheogorath since they were both the same person.
It's why he became the new Sheogorath in the first place
>>
God, if I could mod at all, I'd make Miraak the most annoying fuck in elder scrolls history.
>DB: Escapes from Apocrapha, random encounter on the map
>DG: Comes outta nowhere in the soul cairn
>HF: 10% chance of "Daddy there's a strange man in the basement!"
>>
>>252746871
Stop trying to fit all Pantheons together man, all Ada were in big cosmic soup before Convention.
All creation myths are true because at that time, time itself was not linear, only thing that is same is the focus point, convention, because that was exactly what created linear time.
As for deities, not all of them are analogous to same deities of Imperial Pantheon, don't forget that Divines are not the only Gods and that there are countless Aedra and Ehlnofey
>>
>>252746720
If you don't do the quest she has a vision of someone else, who comes along and does the quest.

TES-canon is malleable like that.
>>
>>252747076

No, but its mentioned as a rumor by NPCs on Oblivion and Skyrim, bottom line he/she is out of the story
>>
DB always seemed out of place with the whole HERO OF WHATEVERPROVINCE.

But hey, 100% right?
>>
>>252747076
Just rumors.

>>252747087
No. They probably just trademarked Redguard because they had previous not done so

>>252747227
He already is a random encounter though.
And there's already a different strange man in the basement.
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 640x480px
>>252747087
No but they should really make redguard playable on something besides win98
>>
>>252746961
Illia is an Imperial.
>>
>>252744452
>Although it might end up like how everyone was pissed about fallout 3 not having a continuation.
I still laugh about that to this day.
Goddamn that was something else.
>>
>>252746961

>implying that dunmer cleric of mara isn't the best follower
>>
>>252746536
>again he had vision of you only if you do said quest,
his journal implies he had the dream about you before you even entered Jorvaskr
>>
>>252747549
He's literally shit

Best follower is Eola
>>
>>252746871
Tall Papa is Tall Papa, Satakal is Satakal, Ruptga is Ruptga, it's just that after Lorkhan's Heart was Ripped out and time got imprisoned we have only one facet of deity or aspects of them, as it's stated in Monomyth
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Monomyth
>Their constant flux and interplay increase their number, and their personalities take long to congeal. When Akatosh forms, Time begins, and it becomes easier for some spirits to realize themselves as beings with a past and a future. The strongest of the recognizable spirits crystallize: Mephala, Arkay, Y'ffre, Magnus, Rupgta [sic], etc., etc. Others remain as concepts, ideas, or emotions.
Lorefaggots very often compare original TES universe like endless soup of spirits with unshaped time, everything happened everywhere and with everyone and there were endless energies, it's just that at some point some spirit who we know as Lorkhan bound time itself and started the Convention.
>>
>>252747684

YOU'RE SHIT
>>
>>252747280
Don't all Ada have to be connected to the major entities we know, though?

Why is it that there are only Eight Aedra and Sixteen Aedra who are planets?
>>
>>252747328
could you re-write that?
I can't understand your question
>>
>>252747331
Could you change that to Miraak?
>>
>>252744891
You play fucking CAPTURE THE FLAG
WITH
AN
ELDER SCROLL
AND IT JUST GIVES YOU A MINOR BUFF IN YOUR POSSESSION

WHAT DO YOU THINK?
>>
>>252747684
I sided with her only so I could sacrifice her to Boethiah.
>>
>>252747703
>it's just that at some point some spirit who we know as Lorkhan bound time itself and started the Convention.

bless you, Sithis
>>
>>252745335
This works though, at least to a degree. If you're a Thane of that hold your word is almost law, meaning that the guard thinks there was a good reason you had to murder those people.
>>
Trainwiz, how are you in every TES thread?
>>
File: TESV.exe_DX9_20140702_083302.jpg (138KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
TESV.exe_DX9_20140702_083302.jpg
138KB, 1600x900px
>>252747893
Easily. Already my kids bring home Sotha Sil, Vivec, Lorkhan, Pelinal, Centurion Prime, and Neloth.
>>
>>252747905
But she is easily the best follower, or if anyone matches her it's Aranea

Eola is more useful because she can become a steward, and you don't have to travel all the way to the fucking shrine if you ever dismiss her
>>
>>252747331
Was there a strange man in the basement in HF? I've only gotten skeevers.
>>
>>252747813
No, most of Ada are connected to major entities, but a lot of them are not
HoonDing, Y'Ffre etc. are not tied to any major divines at all actually and a lot of deities are mix of multiple deities because that's possible too
You are ignoring Ehlnofey, you see all laws of universe are some spirit that decided to fuse with Nirn to create a law or a thing. Gravity exists because of some ehlnofey, plants, water, air etc.
Y'Ffre is the reason why forests exist, he fused with Nirn to create his idea, and it's legit to worship him because even though 8 Divines did more for basis of the existence, he did a pretty important thing too.
There are millions of Ehlnofey so millions of lesser Gods.
>>
File: the dangers of fapping addiction.jpg (553KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
the dangers of fapping addiction.jpg
553KB, 1600x900px
>>252748205
Dunno, never built a basement, was making a joke because you could change it to whatever you wanted, so having Miraak show up in your basement is possible.
He does already show up and steal your dragonsouls though. Be great if he was even more like Gary Oak, like you get to a quest location and he's already done it for you.
>>
>>252746196
I want Black Marsh instead.
I don't want to play as a nigger
>>
>>252748046

There is not a single Trainwiz, a new anon mantles him every other thread
>>
>>252748046
Trainwiz is actually a memosporing AI
>>252748356
>Go to Black Marsh
>Die because not Argonian
yeah so fun
>>
>>252741159
>you have to arrest the wrong person because the quest has only one route through the chain

Nope. You can end it without arresting the wrong guy AND killing the real killer.
>>
>>252747401
She's not part of the Imperial Legion though.
>>
File: ddrrr drrrr.jpg (506KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ddrrr drrrr.jpg
506KB, 1600x900px
>>252748046
Space magic.
>>
>>252748356
I want Elsewyr.
Lawrence of Arabia meets Cats.
>>
>>252746520
this is why im really hoping for the next game to be in Hammerfell
>>
>>252748356
Argonians are easily the least interesting race
>>
File: And thentheresthisasshole.jpg (72KB, 640x914px) Image search: [Google]
And thentheresthisasshole.jpg
72KB, 640x914px
>>252748347
>Get to Skuldafn
>Sahrotaar-like dragon is already flying around the portal when you get there
Fucking Miraak.
>>
So these are my characters so far that I already have, or intend to use when the game in their native regions comes out.
>Dunmer M Battlemage
Because glorious House Telvanni and magic is fun as fuck in Morrowind. Also, M for Ahnassi.

>Imperial F Crusader
Knight since the whole MQ is about serving the Prince/being the Whitestrake, and F for dreams of ebing Martin's princess

>Nord M Assassin
Assassin because despite being a hero of the Nords, their warrior culture looks down on practically all his skills, shame because he actually grows to admire his ancestral land. Also, Imperial dog.

>Redguard F Spellsword
Big greatsword backed up with magic powers. Don't give a fuck about Redgaurd taboos about magic, she Makes her own Way. F because qt explorer

>Breton M Nightblade
Since High Rock is a continually divided region with intrigue everywhere, he's great at navigating this Hopefully speech will be useful since that will be his main skill, and in case of things that need to be removed has a stealth suit under his fancy robes, a lot of magic and a knife.

>Altmer F Sorcerer
I like to imagine her as an apprentice of my Battlemage Nerevarine. A shut-in who hasn't at all paid attention to the whole Thalmor stuff because she just wants to make Dwemer power armour.

>Khajiit M Monk
Despite his race's reputation, goes about not stealing stuff and generally fighting for the poor, teaching them how to fight empty-handed and stuff. Does a fuckton of booze and drugs, though.
>>
>>252748536
Nope.
>>
>>252748536
How is Nanosteam coming along?
>>
>>252747904
its not surprising considering the path theyve been going down
in skyrim they were basically just keys you pawned off when your questing finished
>>
>>252748689

I feel all races have their own interesting parts of their culture and backstory, maybe except imperials unless I missed some quirky lore fact
>>
>>252749027
So

Bosmer M ?
Argonian F ?

I also have no characters who use a hammer or axe as their main weapon.
Both of them should also use magic, like all my characters. Classes without magic boring as fuck.

Suggestions?
>>
How does limb loss work in the TES universe?
Can the easily reattach, are there mechanical arms, or is it just like medieval times.
>>
>>252744891
This one dude purported that you never escape Molag Bal's realm in the tutorial, and the tamriel you supposedly roam in ESO is actually just Coldharbour. A sick trick by Molag Bal to trick a bunch of foolish mortals into thinking that they're the chosen ones.

I know there's no canon supporting this, other than the fact that coldharbour's supposed to look like a fucked up tamriel, but part of me wants to believe Todd Howard's laughing it up at Bethesda HQ, behind the ESO team's back
>>
>>252747227
I would pay for a mod that turns Mirrak into Gary fucking Oak, popping up at random intervals all throughout the game to battle you and one up you whenever you finish a major quest.

>join the stormcloaks?
>get ready to face Mirrak and his Imperial Legion
>use spells at all?
>better get ready for his super lightning kamehameha death attack
>melee fighter?
>say goodbye to your stamina with his wicked frostbite breath
>decided to kill the dark brotherhood?
>Hope you're prepared to face The Listerner Miraak
>Leader of the Compaions?
>PREPARE YOUR ANUS, BECAUSE MIRAAK AND HIS SQUADRON OF SILVER HAND ELITES ARE BREAKING DOWN JORRVASKRS DOOR

>smell you later Dragonborn!
>>
>>252749102
no you don't you idort
>>
>>252748689
Bretons and Bosmer are the most boring
>>
File: Nanosteam 2014-07-11 14-34-08-74.jpg (270KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Nanosteam 2014-07-11 14-34-08-74.jpg
270KB, 1600x900px
>>252749069
Yes. I have discovering skeletal manipulation, and all things will cower before the havoc that will be wrought.

>>252749080
Good. Skyboxes are working once again, got another gun model, all skills are implemented (though you kind of lack experience to get them to level up), and the basics of inventory now exist. Still debating whether to do it grid-based or list based.

>>252749215
We've never seen limbs grow back, but Sotha Sil cut his legs off and replaced them with rockets. He's a bit of a special case though.
>>
>>252734937
Probably fucking up their lines.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4GnpVkiOOQ
>>
>>252749412
Bosmer are pretty cool, actually. Bretons are boring, I'll give you that
>>
File: 1394259588684.gif (1006KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
1394259588684.gif
1006KB, 260x187px
>>252749264
>Final Quest is just Alduin with Miraak riding him
>Miraak uses Slen Tiid Vo on Alduin for Round 2
>Only way to win is to kill both
>>
>>252749586

what

what the fuck is she even saying
>>
>>252748689
Argonians are part tree who can change their gender at will

HOW CAN FUCKING LIZARD TITS AND PENIS AT WILL BE BORING?
>>
>>252749434
>Still debating whether to do it grid-based or list based.
I'll be severely disappointed if you don't go with inventory tetris.
>>
>>252748290
So the big planets are just gods that managed to avoid having all their power sucked into Mundus?

Actually, why do no gods seem to exist now when back in the day Trinimac and Morihaus walking about seemed like nothing special?

not counting the PCs as living gods
>>
>>252749586
Fucking Serana pronounces reagents "regents" or something.
>>
>>252749215
Didn't that last guy of the Dwarven race you meet in Morrowind have mechanical spider legs?
>>
>>252745524
>So randumb XDDDDD

Kill yourself
>>
>>252749778
Not how it works for inventory, its encumbrance, like TES.

>>252749802
There's gods walking around all the time, either as avatars or in disguise. You met tons of them in Morrowind for example.

>>252749920
Yes, but that might have been because he's too fat to use his atrophied legs.
>>
>>252749802
>So the big planets are just gods that managed to avoid having all their power sucked into Mundus?
That's right, the night sky is full of Daedra.
>>
>>252749027

>dunmer M "custom class to perfect stat gain"
Started off on Morrowind confused about this new land, joined the imperial legion and cult at the beginning before searching for his roots and doing temple and Telvanni, and then finding his destiny as Nerevarine and then solving everyones problems on Morrowind and Bloodmon island as a superhero.

>dunmer M knight
Insane murderer and psychotic who saves Cyrodiil unintentionally and solving everyones problems out of boredom before finding his destiny as Sheogorath

>high elf M assassin
Loyal citizen of the empire, saves Skyrim because its rhe right thing to do vefore becoming jaded and killing the emperor and becoming a vampire cannibal

Havent planned ahead to new possible games
>>
>>252750019
I meant in more in a sort of items have varying sizes and you can rotate them and move them around to your will, not as much as being limited to how well you can sort stuff out.
>>
>>252749264
>>252749660
>Odahviing shows up at the last minute to give you covering support
>Sovngarde is set ablaze in flames, Alduin and Odahviing are fighting in the skies while you and Miraak are fighting in the middle on top of the elevated rock platform

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptXXzQ_dXwg
FUCKING
FUND IT
>>
>>252749586
Someone find the one from Oblivion where the voie actor has to repeat her lineswoce going lie "ok lets try that again", my internet is shit right now so cant find it
>>
>>252750098
But stars are the holes left by Magna-ge
unless you count Magna-ge as daedra.

Actually, what are the important things about each daedric prince?

Nocturnal is called the 'Ur-dra', impylign she was the first being to come into existence.
Shegorath was born from the 'Sithis-shaped hole', and expresses Lorkhan/Akatosh's dual nature on his own
Mehrunes Dagon was created by Alduin as punishment for trying to stop the devouring of a previous world

Anything else?
>>
>>252737323
>boreowind
off yourself please.
>>
>>252749586
Pretty adorable tho
>>
>>252750289
If there's unlimited size, having tetris style inventory becomes kind of pointless.
>>
>>252737815
>The thing to be mantled would also have to act like you, or at least not stop you from trying to mantle them.
Well if you're mantling right, why would they?
>>
>>252750019
>Yes, but that might have been because he's too fat to use his atrophied legs.
I thought it was just because The Dwemer were batshit insane and obsessed with mechanical things.
I always thought they were all augmented like Adam Jensen, except they DID ask for it. Are you telling me that's not true?
>>
>>252750397
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9REWMEOLdI
>>
>>252750456
Hermaeus Mora is made from pieces of failed Nirn prototypes, Meridia is a fallen Magna-ge

>>252750663
None of the spectres encountered in Morrowind were augmented, so most likely not true. Sotha Sil and his fabricants are the only cyborgs we've most likely seen.
>>
>>252750531
that's probably why the kept it
>>
>>252738874
The return of the Dragon Priests. Now that would be worth playing.
>>
>>252750778
>>252750397
TOP FUCKING KEK
I never found that before
>>
>>252749586
Fuck, I swear I heard her voice outside of Skyrim somewhere

>>252750781
Apparently TESO has some interesting lore about water being connected to memory or knowledge, which is why Hermaeus Mora and Sotha Sil are being associated with water. Also probably how moon sugar gets its power.

Where's the source of thing about Hemaeus Mora you said?
>>
File: 1395371504041.jpg (101KB, 584x976px) Image search: [Google]
1395371504041.jpg
101KB, 584x976px
>>252750539
I find it fun
>>
>>252750781
>None of the spectres encountered in Morrowind were augmented, so most likely not true.
Maybe when they turned into ghosts they originated back to their birth forms instead of keeping their mechanical appendages they attached later in life?
You're probably right though. You know more about the lore than anyone in this thread probably.
>>
>>252740540
>this

Delphine is a huge cunt that I hated from the start
>>
File: spooky castle.jpg (209KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
spooky castle.jpg
209KB, 1600x900px
>>252751003
>Where's the source of thing about Hemaeus Mora you said?
I'd have to to go find it.
But yeah, Sotha Sil being ocean god was pretty nice.
>>
>>252736029
Could you imagine being a normal guy that walks into fighters guild but the champion says that you're not good enough so you decide to try mages guild and its just him again but with a wizard hat on. Like doctor barber from flapjack.
>>
>>252738826
I wanted to marry this tsundere after she told me her story.
>>
>>252738874
>>252750848
>A mod, similar to recruiting Blades, you have to recruit 13 dragon priests. They all gain shouts and wear the masks and get their abilities.
10/10 would install
>>
>>252740198
>Earth
>>
Is the Imperial Library down for anyone else?
>>
>>252745335
watch 13 assassins, the cops couldnt do shit they'd have to send 13 ninja ronin samurai assassins at you
>>
File: 1404862468804.gif (236KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1404862468804.gif
236KB, 500x500px
>>252749762
Woah, hold up
I just recently got into TES lore, you're telling me Argonians can do that sexy Jurassic Park shit?
I thought Mach-Na being called an old man was a mistake
>>
>>252744524
Actually it's one day per 100 gold fine, so if you killed someone you'd only spend ten days in prison.
>>
>>252741956
>Elder Scrolls 9
>"Todd we've covered all of Tamriel!"
>"Just as planned, bring out the Back-up Akavir!"
>>
>>252746961

I sided with the Empire and Ysolda is fucking annoying when married.
>>
>>252751149
>steals the horn
>still makes you go through the fucking dungeon to get the note
>calls you a fool if you question if she can be trusted
>takes the credit for your progress while yelling at the oldbeards
seriously fuck delphine
>>
>>252751418
it takes a while to load sometimes.
>>
>>252750781
did you know that if you use the console to freefly the camera while talking to Mora his eye will still follow you while you move about and not focus on your body
>>
>>252751451
Yes they can
Argonians were created by TIME TRAVELING SPACE REALITY WARPING TELEPATHIC NIGHTOMNIPOTENT TREES
FUCKING OMEGA TREES OF DOOM KNOWN AS HIST
They have telepathic connection and a weak hivemind of sorts, but Argonians have free will despite hivemind
HIST sap lets them connect straight to HIST and then HIST can do genetical warping
In fact, when Argonians are born, they are stupid lizards until they eat HIST sap and HIST genetically modify them into one of the species of Saxheel or whatever it's called
>>
>>252751187

Made me laugh
>>
>>252751894
No, for some reason my IP is blacklisted suddenly.
>>
>>252751643
>if you killed someone you'd only spend ten days in prison.
haha nope

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Crime#Going_to_Jail
>The maximum sentence is seven days; if you serve seven days, your skill advancement will be cleared for every skill. You will serve the maximum sentence for any bounty 700 or higher.

>A WHOLE WEEK IN THE SLAMMER!
>HOW WILL I SURVIVE!?
>>
>>252751387
Now that I think about it, Vahlok didn't have a mask. 12, then I guess.
>>
>>252751451
Technically Argonians are all like worker bees for the Hist. If it decides that it needs more lusty argonian maids, a bunch of dudes become ladies.
>>
File: local man muhommad.png (883KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
local man muhommad.png
883KB, 960x720px
>>252740198
our saviors do what they can
>>
File: whistling king.jpg (282KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
whistling king.jpg
282KB, 1600x900px
>>252751964
I believe that's because his eye is one of them billboarding things meant to always face the camera.

>>252751975
According to Kirkbride anything can become an argonian, mutant bosmer and khajiit are possible.
>>
>>252751451
Yep, Argonians can change their gender depending on different life phases or need due to Hist. Hist modifications are so strong that hordes of Berserker Argonians created by Hist durring Oblivion invasion were so strong that they pushed Dremora armies back into the portal and then camped inside of Deadlands.
>>
>>252749181
Anyone got ideas?

qt Argonian an Bosmer have been dead ends for me
Are there any class niches I haven't filled yet?
>>
>>252741393
the mountains block it and create a warm pocket while Burma gets all the snow
>>
>>252750349
I would love for there to have been some form of human antagonist in the main quest other than just "lol lets fight draughrs and dragons because we love alliteration"
>>
File: Good Imperial!.png (23KB, 550x585px) Image search: [Google]
Good Imperial!.png
23KB, 550x585px
>>252751815
>I sided with the Empire
Yes, good Imperial! Those bigoted Nords don't deserve to run anything! They still worship a false g-d!
>>
>>252752196
Necromancer?
>>
>>252752001

>steal alchemy set from Caldera mages guild in Morrowind
>50 days in jail
>>
The possibility that CoC and LDB can become heads of all guilds is ridiculous to me. I sort of imagine that each questline is done by different people, only witnessed through the eyes of dragonborn. Or sort of like Talos being many people.
>>
>>252752335
Have fun with your Swedish chefs and Ahnold impersonators, feggot, I'll be chilling with Michael Hogan.
>>
>>252752357
A mage focused on Conjuration would be interesting, never did it yet.
>>
>>252752453
all quests CAN be done by protagonist
they aren't canonically done by protag, only if you want your protag to be the one who did them all
>>
>>252752274
I agree, but the human character would be just as OP as a god due to bad writing, so it would essentially just be Alduin in a human body.
>>
File: DragonbornPoster.jpg (233KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
DragonbornPoster.jpg
233KB, 1600x900px
>>252752453
Don't forget the Nerevarine.
>>
>>252752453
For me, I always assumed other characters in the guild would take my place if I didn't do it. Vilkas would complete the Companions quest, Onmund for the College, ....someone for the Dark Brotherhood, and ....someone for the thieve's guild. And who the fuck cares about the Bard's College, I mean seriously.
>>
>>252752581
I'm talking about as like Alduin's head nigga in charge. Like a dragon priest who isn't all mummified. Like maybe have two dragon cults, the new hottest which has like living breathing people, because you know some motherfuckers are gonna be into worshipping the dragons, and the old and busted which is filled with draughr.
>>
Help, I'm pretty excited for TES6.

Skyrim was absolute shit compared to oblivion and morrowind, but I still enjoyed it. Something about bethesda games makes me throw hundreds of hours exploring every nook and cranny in the gameworld at them.

Maybe in the next TES they'll decide not to streamline shit anymore and go back to actual RPG features.
Or alternatively, fix up the combat so it's enjoyable from an action perspective.
>>
>>252752585
Thieves Guild and Fighters guild are sort of exclusive, though. The Great Houses definitely are.
>>
>>252752838

>Bard's College

what?
>>
File: 1366670452180b.jpg (17KB, 222x197px) Image search: [Google]
1366670452180b.jpg
17KB, 222x197px
>mfw playing with mods

It's actually tolerable.
>>
File: 1365030120236.jpg (69KB, 638x647px) Image search: [Google]
1365030120236.jpg
69KB, 638x647px
>>252740540
>>252751149
>>252751864
>go questing for the horn for my greybeard bros
>find nothing but a note
>Oh goddammit! I just went through this long, boring dungeon and tediously fought all those Dragr for nothing!
>meet Delphine
>doesn't believe im dragonborn
>have to go fight a dragon to prove it to her
>then I have to find Esbern for her
>but at least I get to go to a cool party first and slaughter those arrogant elf fuckers
>bring Esbern back
>we travel to what will be used as The Blades headquarters
>AW, FUCK YEAH! THIS MIGHT BE COOL, GOING ADVENTURIN WITH THIS TSUNDERE GIRL AND THIS PARANOID OLD MAN WHILE RUNNING MY OWN FACTION AND RECRUITING MEMBERS
>ITS GONNA BE JUST LIKE CLOUD RULER TEMPLE WHEN IM DONE WITH IT
>"oh, by the way. We want Paarthunax dead"
>AHAHAHAHAHAHA NOPE!
>installed a mod that let me kills essentials
>installed heartbreaker killmove mod
>using my super charged fiery glowing arm and ripped both of their still beating hearts out

Fuck that shit. I'm not killing Super Mario you gaylords
>>
>>252752912
Exactly.
>>
>>252752373
>commit mass genocide on the Nords in Skyrim
>seven days in jail
>>
>>252752453
That's why, for roleplay's sake, I do whatever guilds are based around my character.
>>
>>252752853
That I would like, but it makes me sad that the only way a human is considered threatening in TES is if they're trying to attain godhood.
>>
File: beep.jpg (305KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
beep.jpg
305KB, 1600x900px
>>252752895
>are sort of exclusive
Nope, if you time it right you can run both. As well as House Telvanni and the Mages' Guild.
>>
File: 1392787531673.gif (386KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1392787531673.gif
386KB, 500x600px
So is Skywind any good? Worth getting hype over?
>>
>>252752585
Morrowind was clear on what you can or can't join. Certain factions don't like others, so you can't join 2 houses, or you can't join both fighters guild and thieves guild. There's a skill requirement, so Nerevarine needs to work his fucking way up every time. there's no free passes like in Oblivion or Skyrim.
>>
>>252752153
>>252751964
Or maybe it's because he's fucking achieved CHIM and is fully aware of all realities

DEEPEST
LORE
And that's the first time i'm saying that nonironically
>>
>>252753041
I like doing that, but it pisses me off when I can't complete a shout because of it. Same with Morokei's mask.
>>
>>252753081

how
>>
>>252752912
You didnt miss much
>>
File: messaged to openmw team.png (52KB, 1191x348px) Image search: [Google]
messaged to openmw team.png
52KB, 1191x348px
>>252753091
No.
>>
File: DAGOTH_CONCEPT.jpg (217KB, 840x1120px) Image search: [Google]
DAGOTH_CONCEPT.jpg
217KB, 840x1120px
>>252753091
>>
>>252738007
This is a realm of lorefags and rpg-friends
Leave if you aren't up to it, plebeian.
>>
File: bimbo.jpg (227KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bimbo.jpg
227KB, 1280x720px
>>252753165
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Thieves_Guild#Guild_Conflicts

I rule both guilds, and I'm not even a thief.
I blew up the Mages Guild though.
>>
>>252753081
My Nerevarine Battlemage headed both the Mages Guild and House Telvanni.

I'm saying the Great Houses are exclusive to each oither.
>>
>>252752471
>Have fun with your Swedish chefs and Ahnold impersonators, feggot,
It doesn't matter if I want to have fun with them or not.
Fact is, that is THEIR homeland. You don't just fucking intrude upon someone homeland.
The Imperials may be content with being a bunch of spineless bitches who bended over for the Altmer, but that doesn't mean everyone wants that choice, and it seems the Nords would rather die in battle than suffer that fate.
I'd rather fight for a cause that hasn't given up their honor and beliefs, than a corrupted legion.
>>
>>252753165
Completing thieves guild first will cause you to make fighters guild seperate from camonna tong, which makes eydis fire eye not give you the code book quest. Also, once youve done all thieves guild quests killing thieves guild leaders is fine.
>>
File: oh jesus fucking christ.jpg (227KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
oh jesus fucking christ.jpg
227KB, 1280x720px
>>252753363
Actually there's a bug you can exploit in older versions that lets you join House Hlaalu in addition to another house.
But who wants to be House Hlaalu's head, really.
>>
>join guild
>do starting quest
>shit goes down
>you are now the leader
Literally every fucking guild quest in Skyrim.
>>
File: 1381690795790.jpg (254KB, 528x528px) Image search: [Google]
1381690795790.jpg
254KB, 528x528px
>>252753153
do gods have chim?
would someone who has it be hypothetically more powerful than a Diety?
>>
>>252735320

I'm more concerned about him being the champion of every deadric prince that's faffing about in Skyrim, and he's promising his soul, when he died, to each and everyone one of them.
>>
>>252753581
I'm sure he can fool them with a couple dragon souls.
>>
>>252753035
>>252752001
>Mass slaughter, eh? It's a week in the slammer for you, pal!
>>
File: NO.jpg (320KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
NO.jpg
320KB, 1152x864px
>>252753574
>do gods have chim?
No. But you pretty much need to be one to get it, since achieving it relies on you having insane willpower and a really big ego.

>would someone who has it be hypothetically more powerful than a Diety?
Yes. In the whole cosmic tier thing, the gods are not that powerful.
There's much stronger and much worse out there.
>>
File: 1385500199901.jpg (13KB, 186x204px) Image search: [Google]
1385500199901.jpg
13KB, 186x204px
Was anyone else pissed off by how largely ignored The Thalmor were?

>go meet Delphine to retrieve the horn
>she talks about how The Thalmor may have had a hand in bringing the dragons back
>Ulfric was already captured
>the war would have ended right there if the dragon didn't interrupt the execution
>she brings up that The Thalmor would be the ones who would most benefit from dragging the war on for as long as possible
>go to that Thalmor party to find information
>Thalmor are never fucking mentioned again
>>
>>252753574
CHIM is limited, it's not absolute power.
Everything you do under CHIM has to be done according to your own whims and passions, you have to love what you're doing, not the end result. That's why Vivec doesn't just stroll into Red Mountain and kick the shit out of Dagoth Ur, it's not something he wants to do naturally. It hs to be done under Vivec's definition of live, passion.
>>
>>252753560
was it morrowind or daggerfall where you had the option to not become head guild honcho

im pretty sure in Daggerfall you could put someone else in charge and it was pretty cool
>>
>>252753347
Man, that Brhuce Hammar mod was fucking shit. A steam friend some brony faggot who always links me reddit shit kept bugging me about it and it was just as bad as I expected from that.

The Skyrim modding scene is kind of awful. There's absolutely no quality content.
>>
>>252753035

>commit mass genocide on the dunmer in Morrowind
>released as Elder Scrolls 9 comes out
>>
File: brhucescomments.jpg (431KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
brhucescomments.jpg
431KB, 1440x900px
>>252753845
>Man, that Brhuce Hammar mod was fucking shit
What was bad about it.
>>
File: payneful.jpg (114KB, 541x778px) Image search: [Google]
payneful.jpg
114KB, 541x778px
>>252736138
>not remembering CHEESE FOR EVERYONE
>>
File: 1371696315733.jpg (15KB, 450x560px) Image search: [Google]
1371696315733.jpg
15KB, 450x560px
>>252753838
but then Vivec could literally fuck Gods and they couldn't mess with him
>>
>>252753845
>not liking the best follower
I bet you liked people like Vilja and Sofia
>>
>>252753574
Gods can't achieve CHIM, there is limit to immortality and Godhood, there is a reason why Lorkhan had to create Mortal plane
It's hard for an Ada to understand I am all and all is I because of their ego
>would someone who has it be hypothetically more powerful than a Diety?
Absolutely but being a CHIMster is danger to your own existence
>>
>>252753947
Judging by the fact you're randomly posting pictures of it like it's your favorite mod, I'd rather not discuss it with you.
>>
File: 1398314384740.png (13KB, 494x506px) Image search: [Google]
1398314384740.png
13KB, 494x506px
>>252754036
>ever using followers
>>
>>252754031
Because of Vivec's "Love"
Your will has to be REALLY REALLY REEAAAALLY STRONG to wield CHIM like Vivec and Talos
>>
>>252753840

You could chose not to become master of Telvanni, but in a later patch you got the option to change your mind. Also I think you could choose not to duel the grandmaster of the mages guild for the title which gave you more reputation points.

I dont think you could become guildmaster of any guilds in daggerfall, just a high ranking member
>>
>>252754125
He's the author.
>>
>>252754031
That's because his desire to fuck gods was selfish and entirely for himself. Him skullfucking Azura was for his own revenge, not for a greater purpose, which is why he could invoke CHIM.
>>
File: Untitled.png (189KB, 528x315px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
189KB, 528x315px
>>252754125
>>
>>252737967
This, very much. I'm so fucking tired of being the chosen one. I just want a well fleshed out, lush world to explore and adventure in. I want to be a grunt, or a trader or mercenary who makes my own fortune and gets a name by getting shit done rather than some fucking prophesy. I don't want to save the world, I want to live in it.

When are writers going to understand that it's infinitely more interesting to be part of something bigger rather than everything revolving around the player?
>>
>>252752912
It was one lousy quest to go fetch a book in (surprise surprise!) another fucking Draugr infested dungeon
Then you bring it back, fake some verses that you cant read because the book is too faded, and watch some hippie faggots perform The Burning Man Festival.
Then you're "an official member of The Bards College"
That's it.

I'm guessing there was a lot of cut content around it, considering at least one NPC in most Inns mention The Bards College.
>>
File: BrhuceGif.gif (1MB, 521x379px) Image search: [Google]
BrhuceGif.gif
1MB, 521x379px
>>252754125
What, you chicken?

>>252754036
Sofia has seven thousand endorsements.
FUCKING HOW.
>>
>>252754202
Leave it to a skyrim modder to namefag on /v/ and dump pictures of his own mod.
>>
>>252754125
He created the mod
>>252754031
CHIM is done out of love, love for yourself and everything, without love you can't do CHIM, you can't retain your I, you zerosumm.
CHIM is the most narcisistic thing ever and seeing how much Vivec loves himself, it's not surprising that he is good with CHIM.
>>
>>252754298
Are you new here?
>>
>>252754125

He made it
>>
>>252754298
Trainwiz has been lorefag and modder on /v/ for god knows when though
>>
>>252739275
exactly like the fucking namira quest, what retard at bethesda thought it was cool to make a conversation where some random fucking NPC tries to force cannibalism into the PC's backstory

literally every run-through of skyrim i do that quest just to kill that autistic bitch again and again
>>
File: its chronotime!.jpg (228KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
its chronotime!.jpg
228KB, 1600x900px
>>252754241
>I'm guessing there was a lot of cut content around it
Plans maybe. I've never found any cut stuff about the Bard's College in the files, and considering it still has code for burning down buildings and such, it must have been scrapped early.
>>
>>252752914
How many mods did it take you?

http://pastebin.com/MgNVW3CY
Here's my still growing list
>>
>>252754453
But I liked Namira quest
It actually had a lot of options and more outcomes than most of Skyrim quests
>>
File: 1371702350760.jpg (500KB, 600x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1371702350760.jpg
500KB, 600x1100px
>>252754453
BLOODIEST BEEF IN THE REACH!
>>
>>252754418
>>252754359
There's plenty of other people on /v/ who make content and contribute without feeling the need to put on a name and avatarfag with pictures of your own stuff.
>>
>>252754619
I'll ask again, are you new here?
>>
>>252754585
honestly Skyrim with Frostfall and Morrowloot is decent
>>
>>252754619
I guess people are just used to Trainwiz in TES threads
Plus he seems like a nice guy and knows his shit so meh
>>
>>252754654
Yes, I just arrived today. Is this satisfactory? Feel free to leave more pointless condescending posts.
>>
File: azura is come.png (310KB, 500x722px) Image search: [Google]
azura is come.png
310KB, 500x722px
GUYS
Anyone here wants to join /tg/ TES campaign I might start soon?
My Steam if Lorkhatosh, add me if you want to join in.
>>
All this talks about TES give me the thought of modding oblivion and actually play through it. Fucking love it but it was years ago and i dont think i remember a lot. Is there any way to make the game comfy with heavy emphasize on survival?
>>
>>252746961
>being a stormfag
>shyggalag
>>
File: TESV.exe_DX9_20140630_043341.jpg (265KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
TESV.exe_DX9_20140630_043341.jpg
265KB, 1600x900px
>>252754453
>where some random fucking NPC tries to force cannibalism into the PC's backstory
I think the point was she was trying to force that. Whether the player is a cannibal or not is up to them, otherwise it's some cock bitch going "Oh you're TOTALLY into eating bodies that's why you're exploring a crypt".
Shame the reward for killing her and her friends is fairly bad.
>>
>>252754851

In what system? I haven't roleplayed in god knows how long, so I would very much enjoy this.

That is, if you're actually talking about a tabletop type thing at all and not something else.
>>
File: Drake.jpg (40KB, 552x558px) Image search: [Google]
Drake.jpg
40KB, 552x558px
>HURR WE, AS BLADES, ARE SUPPOSED TO BE LOYAL UNTIL DEATH TO YOU, DRAGONBORN
>BUT NOT UNTIL YOU KILL A DRAGON WHO HAS RENOUNCED HIS WAY OF CONQUER AND KILLING AND NOW TEACHES OTHER DRAGONS THIS WAY
>>
File: 1404576692851.jpg (138KB, 428x750px) Image search: [Google]
1404576692851.jpg
138KB, 428x750px
>>252753574
I want to fuck Almalexia.
>>
Serious question.
Bethesda seems to cut down on RPG features. That's obvious.
But then why the fuck don't they make the combat better than "mash rightclick"? There's plenty of "first person slashers" they could get some inspiration from. They're a huge fucking company, for fucks sake, they could even just hire a few guys to do that for them.
>>
>>252754036
>>252754282
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9DhC3wmJXo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GKY6bAJZxs

Based Novajam letting me know firsthand how shitty the Nexus is without having to install cancer on my PC
Anyone else know of any other channels like this that posts videos of shitty mods?
>>
>>252754619

Does it matter? We are all anonymous so its not going to be a circlejerk with points and mod priveliges.
>>
>>252755261

>right click
>>
>Parthonax literally saved humanity by teaching it how to shout
>Blades still want to kill him.

The blades better stay dead in Skyrim 2.
>>
File: 11.jpg (284KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
284KB, 1600x900px
>>252755325
Nope. He's got a monopoly on that.
>>
>>252755057
UESRPG
It's a custom system created by /tg/
>>
>>252755368
I dun goof'd
>>
>>252755443

I think I've heard about that before, I'l add you.
>>
>>252755327
Not when you're Trainwiz: The heralded celebrity that everyone must be nice to or face a ban.
>>
File: Lordvivecandhismuatra.jpg (337KB, 732x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Lordvivecandhismuatra.jpg
337KB, 732x1092px
>>252755057
>>252755443
Here is core rulebook
http://www.mediafire.com/view/dlcn1lcsgjlc06y/UESRPG_2e_-_Core_Rulebook.pdf
here is character sheet
http://www.mediafire.com/view/lgvu465i2gifbjc/UESRPG_2e_-_Character_Sheet_v1.21.pdf
I would really like to get Roll20 TES campaign going if we get enough people
>>
File: 1381386319743.gif (124KB, 590x333px) Image search: [Google]
1381386319743.gif
124KB, 590x333px
>>252755374
>Skyrim 2
>>
>>252754879
>being a Thalmor dick sucking empirefag
>>
>>252755512

well in morrowind you can open your menu to chug potions, and in oblivion/skyrim you can block, and in skyrim specifically you can use your left handed spell/weapon
>>
>>252755581
What happened to Seht anyway?
>>
>>252755327
As a matter of fact, the discussion went from some anon saying "I don't like that mod" to people praising the mod creator personally.
>>
>>252755374
In case you're only half-trolling, Nords always knew how to shout.
>>
>>252755073
>B-BUT HE WAS BAD!
>HE K-KILLED ALL DOSE POIPLE!
>HE W-WAS ONE OF ALDUINS HIGHEST R-R-RANKING LIEUTENANTS!
>B-B-B-BUT HE MIGHT BETRAY YOU L-LIKE HE DID ALDUIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>252755641
He just decided to rest for a while, maybe for ever
We still need monster book, GM and player handbook and some anons are working on it but I guess it's possible to run campaign without them
Group and GM will have to stat monsters themselves though
Will you be joining this possible campaign Trainwiz?
>>
>>252755547
Yeah but you're just acting like a pissy teenager.
Are you Apollodown by chance?
>>
>>252755420
What a shame.
I like Novajam but he doesn't upload often enough.
>>
File: 58557_1347104185509_full[1].jpg (15KB, 310x279px) Image search: [Google]
58557_1347104185509_full[1].jpg
15KB, 310x279px
Are there mods for guns in Skyrim?
>>
>>252755073

I had to kill him to remove it from my quest log. Fuck me need to clear questlogs. Wish I could have said no and put the blades to the sword to do the quest like with dark brotherhood.
>>
File: pew2.jpg (644KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pew2.jpg
644KB, 1920x1200px
>>252755749
Mm, probably not.

>>252755819
Tons.
>>
>>252745335
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diplomatic_immunity
>>
File: 465.jpg (459KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
465.jpg
459KB, 1024x768px
>>252754282
Only 7000?
>>
>>252755660
I don't see anyone praising him. Just that they don't mind him being around.
>>
>>252755819

Yeah its called Fallout 3 and New Vegas im already too late when i hit submit right
>>
>>252755714
I'm pretty sure that Partho saved humanity in some way. What better way than by teaching them shouts?
>>
>>252755891
Sweet. I really should get this game sometime, along with a gaming computer.
>>
>>252755891
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAhVc3Ou8q8

How does it feel having one of your mods in this video Trainwiz?
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 593x482px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 593x482px
>>252751652
>are...are you sure Todd? It sounds like a daunting challenge...
>you lazy fucks always say that, so I brought in an old friend..,
>Schick? Kirkbride? WHAT THE FUCK?!
>Get back to work S'wits. It's lore time.
>>
>>252755714
He isn't half-trolling
Read lore
>>
>>252755913

>thought it said she eats, she cooks, she sleeps, she shits, etc.
>>
>>252755978
No, he was the one who sparked the rebellion against Alduin, IIRC. Nords already knew how to shout before they came from Atmora.

Does Atmora even exist? We know Aldmeris is just a result of fucked up memories during Dawn era chaos.
>>
>>252755714
He isn't wrong though. After Kyne "gave" thu'um to Men, Paarthrunax was one of the only beings that actually taught how to use it.
>>
File: zhatterdhome.png (2MB, 1583x829px) Image search: [Google]
zhatterdhome.png
2MB, 1583x829px
>>252756096
Pretty much all my mods end up in his videos though, he's a fan.
>>
>>252755880
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=75915978
>>
File: 106.jpg (55KB, 192x279px) Image search: [Google]
106.jpg
55KB, 192x279px
not sure if this was my imagination or not, but i remember reading somewhere and piecing together the fact that if you kill alduin the world is even more fucked than before, let me lay it down for you

>dragonborn arises
>alduin kills dragonborn
>alduin devours mundus, free from bonds of the universe
>aedra trick him AGAIN into recreating the world and imprisoning himself
>gg yes re, the cycle restarts

alternatively, in skyrim

>dragonborn arises
>alduin is slain
>mehrunes dagon no longer has any opponent strong enough to fight him/devour him
>he is able to once again break the safeguard the world has against daedra
>entirety of mundus is set in flames, no recreation

i am just missing something, right? i remember putting it together a while ago and realizing how fucked the world is without alduin to eat dagon
>>
>>252756209
How does it feel to suck cock, Trainwiz? I've always wanted to ask you but I never had the guts before now. Is it like kissing a snake or more like sucking a dick? Does being a homosexual deviant and serial rapist give you inspiration when creating content?
>>
>>252756374
If the dragonborn beats alduin, the dragonborn is stronger than him and thus a strong enough opponent to defeat mehrunes dagon.
>>
>>252756506
>sucking cock
>being anything like sucking a dick

Come ON anon, its like you don't know anything.

Next your gonna say either of them are anything like gobbling a penis.
>>
>>252756374

I guess you could say the dragon broke hehe a little joke there for lore buffs such as myself hehe hehe, thanks lori
>>
>>252756506
You tell me.

>>252756374
It's not that. Alduin resets things to the next kalpa, Dagon is not a factor in that whole thing too much.
The real threat is things like the Thalmor and Numidium, who can permanently destroy everything.
Dagon is never too much of a threat, not to mention he can't get back in, seeing as the borders between worlds have been sealed to the point where such an invasion isn't possible.
Finally, Alduin was not slain. You never absorbed his soul, and he'll probably just reform some years down the line and devour things again. The Greybeards even say as much.
>>
File: Pale Hold Guard.png (1MB, 531x1062px) Image search: [Google]
Pale Hold Guard.png
1MB, 531x1062px
Hey guys, remember me?

The absolute worst 'essential' character!
>>
>>252739880
he should in some way or form still exist since the whole thing about the gods hating absolutes and shit being a convenient reason for them to somehow or in some way bringing him back for whatever reason
>>
>>252756374
I thought Martin Septim did something to drive back Dagon from entering Tamriel ever again
>>
>>252756156
it exists
we aren't sure that Nords actually came from there though
>>
>>252756674

I always thought it was more like slurping a knob
>>
>>252756730
I'm afraid he doesn't have half the experience you do, Trainwheez.
>>
>>252756584
BUT CAN HE EAT A GOD?
>>
>>252756730

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>252756584
but akatosh fought and beat mehrunes dagon last time himself, and sacrificed himself for it, not to mention the dragonborn is more suited towards dragons, and only beat alduin with the help of the mortal shout and the ancient warriors
>>
File: 44557-3-1381806410.jpg (137KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
44557-3-1381806410.jpg
137KB, 1440x900px
>>252756761
He sort of exists, he'll pop out of the new Sheogorath sometime in the future.
This whole thing with mantling Sheogorath is not new. Much like the endless cycle of the kalpas, Sheogorath turning in Jigglebags happens over and over. As someone stated, their story is meant to mirror Akatosh and Lorkhan.
>>
>>252755610
>implying the thalmor don't love it when you reveal you're heresy so voraciously
Oh sorry, I forgot to use little words for the hammer dragging s'wit-head.
>>
>>252756873
That's like asking if Korra can take the knot. You'll never know until it happens.
>>
So many random characters in skyrim are essential for random fetchquests and shit, they might aswell all be.

>decide to kill this faggot I never liked in whiterun
>oh he's essential
>oh well guess I'll kill his wife instead
>she's essential too
>well shit let's try to kill some random girl on the market instead
>essential

Absolute fucking bullshit.

The last time I've complained about this people actually defended it saying "it's needed! you could lock yourself out of quests!" and "it's so NPCs don't randomly die in random encounters!"
1. tough shit
2. make it so "essential" NPCs cant die to random beasts
>>
File: Nelkir.png (231KB, 288x480px) Image search: [Google]
Nelkir.png
231KB, 288x480px
>>252756731
I can think of someone worst

>Another wander here to lick my fathers boots. Good job.

Not only that but he becomes a SO DARK AND EDGY CRAAAAWWWWWLLLLIINNNNGGG IIINNNN MY SKKIIINNNN faggot during a daedric quest.

And he still acts like an asshole even when you kick his father out of Whiterun.
And you can't kill him. Ever.
>>
>>252743795

How the fuck could the other deadras have missed this.
>>
>>252757165
In the original quest, all of Balgruuf's children become corrupted, and eventually murder him.
>>
>>252757039
>you're
I've been hitting the flin a bit too much it seems
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Npr7RMQs_rQ

Best Skyrim character coming through.
>>
>>252744891
>So does ESO rape the lore hard? I heard you kill Molag Bal in it, which sounds pretty bullshit to me.

Meh, you weaken him for a split secound of a split secound, letting another deadric lord enter his realm and steal back your sole behind his back. Not that Molag Bal even seems to give a single fuck about it for some odd reason.
>>
>>252757220
Why can't we ever have nice things? Why do they ALWAYS leave out the coolest shit?
>>
>>252745359

I liked that they had a book entry to explain server restores by some elf fucks fumbling with time magic.
>>
>>252757423
not that any of that makes sense because that's not how daedric princes or realms or amulet of kings works
nor would this actually relight dragonfires and seal veil between oblivion and nirn
>>
>>252757584

> nor would this actually relight dragonfires and seal veil between oblivion and nirn

It doesn't.
>>
File: aethernaut3.jpg (246KB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
aethernaut3.jpg
246KB, 1364x768px
>>252757528
Probably time constraints, or they wanted Balgruuf alive for other stuff.
>>
>>252757651
Yes
Which means that Veil is left unsealed until fucking Tiber Septim
which is fucking stupid because Daedric Princes would be invading every five seconds for 300 years straight
And don't get me started on fucking Amulet of Kings in ass turning it into generic mcguffin of power used by anyone ever
>>
>>252757528
Like the Empire being Jungle Romans with some japanese influences?
>>
Are there any mods that add good content yet? Like the DLC, kinda?
>>
>>252757998
tons
Spectraverse is a really lorefriendly and good one
>>
File: Secunda Sattelite Small.jpg (2MB, 2881x2152px) Image search: [Google]
Secunda Sattelite Small.jpg
2MB, 2881x2152px
>>252757998
No. Most are still WIP.
>>
>>252754585
>>How many mods did it take you?

Over 100. Most of which are visual mods, though.

The biggest problem I COULDN'T FIX with mods is the combat.
>>
>>252758094
>Spectraverse is a really lorefriendly and good one
Looked that up, clicked a random video, watched for 10 seconds, portal reference.

I wholeheartedly disagree
>>
>>252758305
It's fucking mod about Magna-Ge and space travel
If you can't get over a portal reference to play the best deep lore mod ever made you have some really strong autism
>>
>>252758562
I strongly doubt there's only one shitty experience ruining reference in it when I can watch a random gameplay video for 10 seconds and there's one.

I'm not even joking. More like 8 seconds, actually.
>>
>>252758305
Considering Bethesda released an official mod that puts a fucking Space Core in the game, a Portal reference isn't that non lore friendly
>>
>>252758743
You never meet that shitty marker after the start anyway
Magna-Ge themselves talk all deep lore and shit
>>
>>252757998
Skyrim is the most modded game in the world.
It's just almost all of them suck.
>>
File: 1392340685704.png (194KB, 394x296px) Image search: [Google]
1392340685704.png
194KB, 394x296px
>>252756107
no
after Elder Scrolls they are making a Sci-Fi elder scrolls from the 9th era, 16th dimensional math cannons and everything
>>
>>252758305
The base game has a minecraft reference, so I don't know why you're surprised.
>>
>>252759001
we don't know if they are
MK wanting something doesn't make it true
Even though Todd has been thinking about reboot of sorts
Thread posts: 549
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.