[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want an open world stealth game where you play as a serial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Western_Philosophy.jpg (127KB, 843x997px) Image search: [Google]
Western_Philosophy.jpg
127KB, 843x997px
I want an open world stealth game where you play as a serial killer going from house to house in secrecy, silently murdering the occupants of each house and stealing valuables to sell for drugs to fuel your rampage. All your weapons would have to be found within the premises of the house (kitchen knives, baseball bats, etc.) and your objective after the murders would be to set up the crime scene in a way that would mislead the police. So if you found a gun in someone's house, you'd have to turn the scene into what looks like a murder suicide, for instance.
There's no over-arching goal in the game other than to kill needlessly, and it would end when you fuck up a crime scene and get caught.
>>
>>250265748
Actually sounds like a great idea, you'd have to model a shitton of houses for that tho.
>>
>>250265748
Obviously the theft aspect would throw off the angle if murder/suicide was your goal, so you'd have to plan your moves accordingly. Not too many "suicides" in one area, not too many bludgeoning cases, etc. You want to be diverse in your crimes so it doesn't look like these crimes are being committed by one person.
>>
>>250265748
I played the elder scrolls like that. didnt work perfectly though, sure you could mod it like that. even though im pretty sure you want a modern setting
>>
>>250265748
Serial killer simulator sounds like a blast.

-permadeath/gameover when convicted
-can 'level up' by getting more brutal or going full ritualistic
-massive world with tons of victims and interiors
>>
File: album time.png (1MB, 1798x1699px) Image search: [Google]
album time.png
1MB, 1798x1699px
DId you ever see this fake game prototype called the Serial Killer Roguelike? It's the closest anybody ever got: if you feel like learning a bit of C and the now open source Rogue engine you could give this a shot. I'd kill for a game like that to be real, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaPBZn27rdw
>>
>>250265748
Other than misleading the police, can't you do all of that in Fallout?
>>
>>250265881
Ideally, it'd be spread across an entire state so you have diversity in your victims; suburban houses wouldn't have many typical weapons aside from cutlery or blunt objects, or if you went to a more "country" area, you'd find more guns and hunting gear to use.
>>
>>250265748

Hitman is literally your game, you don't even have to use any of the weapons they offer you.
>>
File: BkS35CKIcAAuVf3.jpg (57KB, 578x495px) Image search: [Google]
BkS35CKIcAAuVf3.jpg
57KB, 578x495px
>>250266369
Not unless you use your imagination, really.
>>250266404
Yeah, but there's still a story to Hitman. I want abhorrent bloodlust.
>>250266247
Something like that, yeah. Let's get Bethesda on that shit.
>>250266067
Modern would be ideal, yeah.
>>
>>250265748
Game dev here. I already made it just for you, anon.

Sent ;)
>>
>>250267095
Why must you toy with my emotions?
>>
I bet someone would eventually make it if GTA was even slightly moddable.
>>
You can easily just roleplay that shit in Watch Dogs or something
>>
That sounds fantastic and like it would never be made.
>>
>>250267343
I imagine it being a GMod project, since that's the easiest place to start. It could be possible off GTA's engine (like you said, if it was even moddable) but you could start from scratch and build up with GMod, I'd think.
>>
>>250267661
Yea, people have already made entire cities with Source Mods. Just get a solid team and keep them fed and you can have your murder simulator.
>>
>>250267438
I can dream, can't I?
>>
>>250267424
stop with your roleplaying faggotry or something. Why don't you roleplay watch dogs in GTA2, faggot
>>
So are the Manhunt games out of recommendation?
>>
>>250268880
not open world, not sandboxy, no choice whatsoever.
>>
SHUT UP ABOUT GAME IDEAS

reddit will steal them and then make them and then start a kickstarter for them with dlc and get it on steam
>>
>>250265748
Rockstar, get on that shit right now !
>>
>>250270706
inb4 console exclusive
>>
>>250271291
>NEVER EVER
>>
Game industry is not there yet. Wait about 5 years and we can only hope that games like these will come out.

What will determinate if you set up the crime scene good or bad?
Human AI is not there yet.
Too much interiors.
Too complicated.
>>
>>250272021
I can dream though. I can dream my blood-soaked, murderous, anti-social dream.
>>
>>250272241
I also dream about games that can't be made yet. You're not the only one.
>>
>>250272241
You can also live the dream, noone will know (at least till the end tho).
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.