[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yuri Game Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 381
Thread images: 37

File: sacrament.png (562KB, 760x538px) Image search: [Google]
sacrament.png
562KB, 760x538px
Updates and Discussion for English and Japanese games, visual novels, RPGs, etc.

Previous thread: >>1966320

Lists of Yuri Games:
http://pastebin.com/z7b7by1A
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4oc1uvr5vl96m/Yuri
http://store.steampowered.com/curator/6864182-Hella-Yuri/
https://vndb.org/g1986?fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-1986

Related Threads:

Sono Hanabira - >>1962954
Hyperdimension Neptunia - >>1942993
Atelier Series - >>1864160
Touhou Project - >>1942432
Kindred Spirits Demo - >>1974383
Life is Strange - >>1967578
>>
Recent news:

Sacrament of the Zodiac: Sheep and Wolf releases on Feb 5th: https://denpasoft.com/games/sacrament-sheep/
There's a demo out for Kindred Spirits on the Roof: http://s3.amazonaws.com/mangagamer_public/KindredSpiritsDemo.zip
MangaGamer is doing another licensing survey where you can request more yuri titles and have a chance to win a free copy of Kindred Spirits: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1T2h8KPUsEvXlxYCDA_EdLOWTCu15b_P5LhL5FuF1LlM/viewform
>>
>>1974875
- Atom Grrrl could be out later this month.
- Starlight Vega is planned for a late February/early March release.
- Shadows of Pygmalion is currently 16% translated.
>>
>>1974875
>>1974880
Nice, looks like we'll have some things to talk about for once.
>>
>>1974956
We've been fairly active in these threads lately even with people spinning off custom threads to talk about the KS demo.

Looks like Sacrament Sheep is expected to cost about $10
>>
Since the Kindred Spirits game will be up on Feb 12, wonder when will they announce the winners for the survey?
>>
>>1975076
The survey lasts until the 12th. Not sure when the winners will be announced though. I asked on another thread and they said that if you preorder the game they could probably give you MangaGamer points instead if you win. Pygmalion should be out later this year, so the points could be used to pay for that.

And the Steam page is up.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/402620
>>
So the Starlight Vega creator made a Patreon for their next planned VN. Strictly speaking I should be pretty neutral but I have a lot of instinctively negative reactions to it. First off, I'm not sure Patreon is the best way to handle funding the work for another VN, although if she gets a good amount of cash I guess I'll be proven wrong. I'm just not sure the promise of an eventual VN - for 15$ a month no less - and some scattered art most of which from the sounds of it will be unfinished and/or will be in the VN eventually anyway if you just wait and buy it then will be very successful. The content/cost ratio seems low compared to other Patreons and the SV Kickstarter both.

Also the game will apparently let you choose protag gender which sounds awful. Worst case it's pronoun-swap tier, even best case where they're written differently it just means lots of work put into half a game I don't give a shit about, and combined with the promotional images on the Patreon it makes it feel like a bog-standard fanservice fest a la the Sakura games.

I guess on the positive side I'm way too poor to support any Patreons regardless, so my distaste is not losing her a supporter? Also the estimated release is in summer so it's probably a shorter game at least.
>>
>>1975113
And nothing of value is lost. At least SV is entirely yuri.
>>
>>1975113
considering how many years starlight vega has been in development i wouldn't think it would be a sane bet to go in monthly on that creator
>>
>>1975113
Was Witch Apprentice ever officially dropped? I remember they were working on that too all these years ago.
>>
>>1975113
>choose protag gender
What's wrong with that? Nearly all Triple AAA games and middle-tier ones lets you choose your protag's gender, if they didn't go for a fixed protagonist, in role-playing or applicable games, including the most recent Dragon's Dogma. Don't why some people have a funny aversion to this. This method gives people choices without blocking out others, and is industry standard.
>>
>>1975140
Because it's they easy option out, instead of making personalized and more fleshed out routes, because they gotta think of it to be written so that it can apply to both a male and a female protag. It's kinda lazy when the core of the game is relationships, now for games like Skyrim,Dragon's Dogma it's not that big of a deal, because building up relationships isn't the main thing, but in a VN? Yeah, just lazy.
>>
>>1975120
Personally, I've never used Kickstarter or Patreon yet, because I prefer to support finished products. And if you talk about videogames in general, I've got a purchasing backlog a mile long.
>>
>>1975081
By the way, how much will Kindred Spirits cost on Steam?
>>
>>1975148
Almost cetainly the same as it does on MG? Since there's no content cut there's no reason for it to be cheaper
>>
>>1975140
I addressed it right there. First, it means wasting work and money on assets you have no interest in, more so in VNs where replacement CGs is a much larger portion of the visual work than two different models is in, say, Mass Effect or Dragon Age.

Second, in the case where there's no practical difference between the dialogue and events for each gender, it makes the story and relationships more homogeneous and at times even shallower. For an easy example, I quite like gay angst as long as it's quickly resolved, which there's basically no chance of seeing in a game that lets you pick protagonists. Now I'm not sure angst would be a fit with this particular VN based on the promo images, but that's just an example - there are lots of other character dynamics or story roles that could or should change in a story based on whether the MC is a man or a woman, or whether the romance is straight or gay, or what have you.
>>
>>1975140
>What's wrong with that?
It does diminish the ability for the writing to go into depth when it comes to the chracters relationship, since either you need to basically write a game where the protags gender doesn't matter or, no lets face it, it will be written so the gender doesn't matter because writing for two different protags is way too much effort.
And that can be considered a problem.

Generally, the less there is fixed about a protagonist, the less the writing can go into depth in having others react to the character. Thats even more true in a indie project than in a AAA game that might actually have the resources to write thousands of words extra for these details, which the indie does not.

Also its blatantly a very lazy method to widen your market for cashgrab, not that there is anything wrong with that, but some people take issue with it.
Especially when it trhows around lines like
>Let's share our love for yuri~~
And then write a VN where you diminish your ability to write for a femaleXfemale relationship to accomodate a hetero option.
It wouldn't prevent me from buying the game. Its just a bit weird to me and I can understand why some would dislike it.
>>
>>1975145
The only people who could really notice if it's lazy are people who intend to play as both male and female, and if you have no interest as playing the male protag, you won't notice.

It might not even even be lazy, it could be like Roommates was, and have different stories for the protags.
>>
>>1975155
>The only people who could really notice if it's lazy are people who intend to play as both male and female
No, you certainly can tell if the narrative is written for a specific gender or is generic and neutral to accomodate both even if you just play one.
>>
>>1975117
This.
>>
>>1975113
>Also the game will apparently let you choose protag gender
And I'm out.

>>1975140
Why would I fund something that's 50% shit?
>>
>>1975155
Sometimes it's really, really obvious that the protagonist was written as one gender and lazily swapped. (Sometimes they screw up and leave some pronouns intact.) Obviously we can't tell how poorly its done until the game is finished.

>It might not even even be lazy, it could be like Roommates was, and have different stories for the protags.

Possible, but seems unlikely from the way it's being described. It sounds like they're trying to make a quickie fanservice game in the hopes of attracting the Sakura crowd.
>>
Hetero sells
>>
>>1975164
How would she know? It was a non-hetero game that raised all the money.
>>
>>1975163
>It sounds like they're trying to make a quickie fanservice game in the hopes of attracting the Sakura crowd.
And, again, nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>1975166
But this way you get both the het crowd and a good chunk of the yuri crowd who doesn't mind/care that you can choose your gender. It's a win/win situation if you're planning to make some quick cash.
>>
>>1975174
If you want quick cash you probably shouldn't go the Patreon route.
>>
>>1975174
That's guesswork, though. If your whole fanbase is mostly made up of rabid yuri fans, it's not win-win at all, since you won't magically attract het fans without some work, and you'll piss off your existing followers.

The win-win method is to spawn a new identity to sell the other games with so you attract new fans without losing the old.
>>
>>1975177
It's easier to find people willing to support you on Patreon if you cater to a larger crowd, right? Going the "choose your gender" way is much better if you're starting one.
I'm not saying that what she's doing is good, in fact it doesn't make me happy at all, I'm just saying it makes sense that she would include gender choice in this case.

>>1975179
Let's say she promises that the dialogue will be fixed by adding some unique stuff for female/male characters, wouldn't that appease many yurifags?
>>
>>1975183
Sure, this vague theoretical might. But again, the het/yuri stuff isn't all that matters. Both going to Patreon in and of itself rather than return to Kickstarter AFTER SV is released and (hopefully) a good proof-of-concept for the quality she can deliver with future VNs, and the fact that the game has barely any info about it, looks suspiciously shallow and fanservicey, and is estimated to be finished in only 5 - 6 months when she's still working on SV and can't even commit her attention to it fully yet are all equally big red flags for me as the gender choice.

Similarly, while separately the fanservice and the gender choice might make me favor a 'wait and see' approach, combined it's a lot easier to feel discouraged by - the fanservice makes the gender choice seem more for the sake of self-insertion for the sake of getting off than anything else, and the gender choice makes the fanservice seem less likely to hide a surprisingly interesting story.

Because say what you want about gender choice, it's never made a story feel more personal or interesting.
>>
>>1975191
>Because say what you want about gender choice, it's never made a story feel more personal or interesting.
Well, gender choice alone tends not to, but full create-your-own-character RPG style does make stories feel more personal and potentially more interesting.
>>
>>1975183
At least from my experience with Patreon, the creator is generally in constant communication with patrons and giving regular progress updates. They can't really get away with taking the money from a Kickstarter and then making no updates for months on end.

So in a way I'm slightly more optimistic about Patreon, if only for the fact that the creators are more motivated to work and have work to show if they want to keep their patrons.
>>
>>1975195
What, really? Those are the blandest of all to me.

I mean I still often like them for other stuff (I'm a sucker for RPG gameplay) but certainly not for the character relationships, and generally not for the story. Give me a single, set protagonist with actual characterization 10 times out of 10.

Games like ME come somewhere in the middle. Ignoring gender choice and all that, they at least have SOME character which makes them a lot more engaging than, say, Skyrim or Dragon's Dogma, but they're still really bland characters partly due to making sure to get maximum mainstream appeal and partly due to having to engage with an awkward morality system wherein by trying to ensure the player can decide what the character is like, they instead ensure the character isn't really anything at all. Not exactly a recipe for powerful character moments, though AAA games don't do those well anyway.
>>
>>1975201
I guess I was mostly thinking of DA:O which did a decent job of making many people feel emotionally tied to their created protagonists. Or stuff like 7KPP where people get really into making lots of different characters and seeing how they play differently.

It's difficult, though, especially when you need to push the protagonist along a fixed path so you can't give the player nearly as much freedom as they want to think they have.

RPGs that tried to incorporate both 'good' and 'evil' paths through the same story tended to run into a huge bland mess of obvious railroading to explain why you had to do all the same quests. (But that also plays into devs not wanting to make too much content optional and therefore 'wasted'.)
>>
>>1975196
>if only for the fact that the creators are more motivated to work and have work to show if they want to keep their patrons.
Well, sort of, if you're an artist or something.

For long projects like games, it gives an incentive to never finish because people will happily keep supporting whatever junk you're wasting time on (this happens all the time with h-games, because there's not really anywhere else that devs get funding). Personally I would see a game using a patreon over a kickstarter as suspicious. (I'm assuming this game is all ages, I haven't actually looked at it).
>>
Sounds like Highway Blossoms will be on Greenlight this week. Dev said the game should be out in a month or two.
>>
>>1975229
Oh, so soon? Neat.

Lots of /u/-related VNs for early 2016, huh.
>>
>>1975220
It's really just another method of crowdfunding, there's nothing suspicious about it. Patreon is far from a perfect model but it's there for people to utilize it.
>>
>>1975257
It's great for crowdfunding someone with constant output, sure. People posting weekly videos, people posting daily art, people writing webnovels or what have you that update regularly on schedule.

It's not so great for funding something like a VN where the thing being funded will only be released at the end and all you get before that are tiny bits and pieces.

I mean, look at this Patreon we're discussing right now: first off, $15 a month til July is an outrageous price to pay for any visual novel, let alone a small to medium-size one which I assume this one will be. Even at the $5 level that would come out to $30. And even truly innocent and unplanned delays would increase the price for every month that goes by!

And if you don't have to back that much every month to qualify for getting the game, but just one month for $15 total, then what's the point of the Patreon repeated support model at all over KS? There's no advantage at all, it just makes it tougher for both creator and backer to keep track of things. Just make them separate things if you really want the extra dosh and let the Patreon be purely tip-jar/art-posts/project-previews while crowdfunding the VN on KS.
>>
>>1975274
Can Patreon be set to do only one-off payments?
>>
>>1975274
Kickstarters require alot of work and promotion when they're going on. And at the end you have all the backer rewards to figure and send out. Patreon makes things much simpler for the developer.

One plus for patreon is seeing the work-in-progress, and being able to comment on it.
>>
>>1975274
>only be released at the end and all you get before that are tiny bits and pieces.
Patreon is there for people who want that and it is built on the model of getting content early or exclusively. The concept of this appeals to enough people to keep creators making several thousand per month, so just because you don't understand it or like it doesn't make it wrong.

The rest of your post is full of misconceptions and I'm not sure if you're pretending to be stupid so someone will explain to you why or what.

>>1975277
It rolls over but you cancel it or downgrade. Some people even cancel at the last minute to receive rewards but not pay which is one of its main shortcomings.
>>
File: Jaylah_0000s_0006_Happy-blush.png (2MB, 1393x2765px) Image search: [Google]
Jaylah_0000s_0006_Happy-blush.png
2MB, 1393x2765px
Reminder I have a lonely tumblr.
>been waiting on my first ask like a fag
anyway, just wanted to say my first sprite set is done
just three more to go!
>>
>>1975280
Agreed. Also the fact 40% of KS raised funds go to physical goods cost, KS deductions and taxes. The creator honestly gets more money directly due to patreon. Her lack of updates and interaction on Twitter makes patreon more appealing for fans that want more.
>>
>>1975295
I, too, enjoy shirts with a single fruit printed on them.
>>
New voice clip up
http://www.gungnir.co.jp/lily/flowers3/index.html
>>
>>1975365
Good.
>>
>>1975365
Gotta show your love for pineapples.
>>
>>1975365
What better way to announce that you're a fruit too.
>>
>>1975398
A tremendous boy-molesting fruit, you prancing la la homo man?
>>
>>1975398
Top kek
>>
>>1975295
Link?
>>
>>1975416
http://officeryou.tumblr.com/
>>
Out of curiosity, which games would you say had the best (re-)written routes for female protagonists alongside an original male one? I can only think of strong one, and that's P3P.
>>
>>1975393
Not gonna translate this one but for sure Ringo's gonna have a romantic interest. Based on what she is saying, it seems unlikely that it's her twin since she implies that the person she is talking about is someone she just met, not someone she has been with her whole life.

That hanakotoba... I don't think Yuzuriha fits. I honestly can't tell exactly who she is talking about. I hope they don't make all of them go for Yuzuriha.
>>
>>1975444
That would be at the very bottom of my list because half the female routes are locked to you. I have zero problem with gender neutral stuff from the likes of later bioware games and now the localized digimon game.

For actual rewriting roommates is the only game i can think of that really changed the story, but that too has a female route you cannot access.
>>
>>1975444
Fire Emblem: Awakening
>>
>>1975462
The game where you cant max rank with female characters because you cant make a baby?
>>
>>1975464
In Fates, female MC can S rank with Tharja's reincarnation.
>>
>>1975454
After a bit of thinking... I would assume that Ringo is talking about 譲渡, which is one of Yuzuriha's hanakotoba. If only Yuzuriha would be hers.
>>
File: 1440641539737.jpg (2MB, 1392x4960px) Image search: [Google]
1440641539737.jpg
2MB, 1392x4960px
>>1975468
And that's the only one you can marry. Even though there a handful of girls that are very intensely and emotionally invested in the femc. Although I've heard that some supports are identical to the male mc.
>>
Slowpoke here. Just recently started to play Guild Wars 2 and was surprised to find two canon lesbian relationships (Marjory x Kasmeer and Caithe x Faolain).

I'm not one for gaming much and GW2 is my first MMORPG on PC, but the prominent gender equality in this game caught me off-guard. Everywhere you go, characters of both genders are equally represented, not only in number but also their importance in the lore (female generals, soldiers, ghosts, zombies, dragons, hero leader, etc). Gay representation is just the frosting on the cake.
>>
>>1975456
I can see why you'd rate it like that, although I have to say that I'd readily exchange Yuuko, Chihiro, and Maya for Rio and Saori, and that the female protagonist's routes for female characters actually felt unique and genuine even when compared with the male mc's. Because of that, I agree with >>1975462 as well.

That being said, I don't have problems with gender neutral writing, either. I really want the new Digimon game.
>>
>>1975393
Maybe next Ichigo will reference Yuzuriha's 世代交代 meaning and her own 尊敬と愛

Ringo being 選ばれた恋 seems like she's in with a good chance of being the canon romantic interest
>>
>>1975454
I still don't like the idea of either of the twins being heroines, they seemed the more obviously straight out of the cast and Ringo having a romantic interest just seems forced.

I like how they included Dahlia in Haru-hen by not forcing the issue but here...
>>
>>1975647
>Haru-hen

Meant Natsu-hen.

Time to sleep.
>>
>>1975647
I don't remember Ringo saying or doing anything that made her seem straight. Seems like a weird issue to have with it.
>>
>>1975519
Western stuff does nothing to me. There is no magic
>>
>>1975456
I don't mind if it not all female NPCs are into girls, because not all people are, but it's annoying if the content just cuts off and you can't even be friends with them unless you're male. Especially if the character is written to pretty obviously have past experience with women!
>>
>>1975662
But fantasy games are full of magic. :^)
>>
>>1975605
We'll see. Next clip is due tomorrow so we won't have to wait too long. I know that Ichigo's clip hasn't been released but if we look back to 慕う, chances are she has feelings for Yuzuriha too. I really don't like the idea of everyone being in love with Yuzuriha although this time, it seems like they all have actual romantic feelings.
>>
>>1975736
I've pointed this out before, but 慕う would accurately describe what we already knew of the relationship between Ichigo and Yuzuriha.
>>
>>1975742
But what do we really know about their relationship? What we know so far is from the point of view of Suoh and Erika, both of whom didn't really spend that much time in the same room as the both sisters and Yuzuriha at the same time that much. Besides, that word was used for both sisters, not just Ichigo. And we now know that Ringo has romantic feelings. Whatever the case, we should find out tomorrow which meaning it was. It would be more interesting if she had feelings for someone else but that's probably my bias speaking.
>>
>>1975696
Content in P3P isn't cut off, it's changed for the female protag. Both MCs get the same amount of Social Links in total. Female protag has 7 SLs with female characters (including Maiko), which is just one less than male protag's 8 SLs (again, including Maiko), although you can't explicitly romance any girls besides Aegis (robots can be girls too) as a female MC.
>>
>>1975743
I suspect her role as Ringo's twin is enough complexity without her having a romance
>>
So, what did everyone end up putting down for MangaGamer's visual novel licensing survey?
>>
>>1975823
Shirokoi, Hakuai, Sonohana Michael no Otome, Sonohana Newgen, Sengoku no kuroyuri, Seisai no resonance
>>
>>1975824
Did you take the survey twice?
>>
File: vg67_00_05.jpg (477KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vg67_00_05.jpg
477KB, 1280x720px
>>1975823
>>
>>1975832
Yeah. I got two IPs
>>
>>1975823
Aoi Shiro, Futari no Qualia, Moar SonoHana
>>
>>1975842
I'd love official releases of Aoi Shiro and the older SonoHana games.

Maybe MangaGamer could release 5 couple bundles for the 10 older games in the series. People who haven't played those would be a bit lost in Maidens of Michael.
>>
>>1975756
I mean anon asked for good rewritten Yuri protags so examples of a straight girl with one Yuri route...
>>
>>1975848
Anon asked for good "(re-)written routes for female protagonists alongside an original male one". P3P's FeMC's route is an example of such thing. Original post didn't say anything about yuri, and lack of yuri in the game/route doesn't automatically make it bad.
And I wouldn't call FeMC straight. Since she's basically a voiceless hero with little to no dialogue input, her preferences aren't exactly crystal clear.
>>
>>1975824
>Sengoku no kuroyuri
Isn't that 100% futa?
>>
>>1975842
Any reason why you vote for Aoi Shiro but not Akai Ito as well? Just curious.
>>
>>1975865
Not that anon, but doesn't Aoi Shiro have a complete fan translation? I mean, it'd be nice to have them both licensed, but better to give priority to the one that has no translation yet.
>>
>>1975865
Isn't it a PS2 game? I guess I kinda thought porting it to PC would be a hassle.
>>
>>1975860
It is. Anon asked what I filled in the survey so I mentioned it too.

It's a fantastic series anyway, great plot and characters and not just a nukige. The third installment is going to come out soon.
>>
>>1975860
There's a minority of people here who see it as acceptable yuri because of the personalities and style of the characters presented (like girls, not like the raving cockmonsters on /d/) but yes, afaik it's very futa and not of interest to most of /u/
>>
>>1975868
IIRC Aoi Shiro has complete fan translation while Akai Ito has one route untranslated. That's why I found anon's vote for Aoi Shiro even weirder.
>>
Is there a download link for the Sacrament of the Zodiac?
>>
>>1975910
a) jt's not even out until tomorrow
b) it's $10. buy it, or offer sexual favors to someone to buy it for you. or wait a week and there'll be a download then
>>
>>1975910
https://denpasoft.com/games/sacrament-sheep/

>>1975912
He might have meant where it's at.
>>
>>1975888
Akai Ito doesn't have a PC port
>>
>>1975823
Nothing. People like to shit on Jast but at least my physical copy of flowers is a done deal.
>>
>>1975999
>release date never
>>
Not gonna lie I'm a little let down digimon cyber sleuth is japanese voice and english text. But i understand why. They probably saved a ton of money and complaints about english VA in the end.
>>
>>1975999
You sure you're alive when it's released?
>>
>>1976010
>>1976000
I don't really get exciting for jvn the way others do i guess. flowers has been in japan for however long so i can afford to wait longer for my glorious english boxed set.
>>
>>1975848
FeMC also gets to sleep with Elizabeth, if that counts for anything.
>>
>>1976001
Yuuko was molested by Rie, Ami has Kyoko and Nokia for waifus.
>>
>>1974873
>Life is Strange
>yuri

>>1975145
>>1975153
I can understand this thinking for VN completely, but I think Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth's handled it well enough and more JRPGs should do something similar with more depth in the dialogue differences. The protagonist's gender simply isn't important to the story.

The main focus is detective stuff and wrecking shit with Digimon. There's plenty of time offscreen for yuri shenanigans if you can imagine it and it's not unfeasible either. The way at least 2 characters seem awkward around the protagonists can either be seen as understandably being nervous around a boy or especially from feeling an attraction to another girl. This is basically just speculation, but that possibility is present. Hell, one random male character in an average mission casually literally says they're only into guys. Just watching that game blew me away with how normal and natural anything that could be considered homosexual attraction seemed. Just that some people understandably might feel uncomfortable around it because of simply not feeling the same way.

If only more RPGs Japan released were like this.
>>
>>1976020
>>Life is Strange
>>yuri
neesan they have their own thread precisely so we don't need to talk about it, take it up with them
>>
>>1976023
Ah, I see. Good thinking.
>>
>>1976020
>If only more RPGs Japan released were like this.

If I remember, ther was an RPG for one of the handhelds with character art by Tony (it's called Extera or something) where the male protag kisses party members to unlock their power. Most are female but there are two guys. I think Xseed actually went on record saying that they looked at it but weren't going to touch it because it was "too strange"

I guess ninja girls with exploding clothing is completely normal, then.
>>
>>1976034
>I guess ninja girls with exploding clothing is completely normal, then.

Soul Calibur 4 preceded it.
>>
File: 1454494731017.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454494731017.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
So who of /u/ cunts is picking this up tomorrow?
>>
>>1975484
>Although I've heard that some supports are identical to the male mc
Not the one with...Uh...Rhajat was it?
I know it's a pretty big point that the MC is female in those supports and she's taking her to a women only tea party in one support. So there's that.

And I think FeMC and Xander's is different but who gives a fuck about that one?
>>
>>1976129
That was lewd. What is this digimon?
>>
>>1976136
That's Angewomon and Lady Devimon doing their fusion to become Mastemon.
For those of you that watched the old show it's double hilarious because obviously Gatomon becomes Angewomon but would you believe that fucking Wizardmon can become Lady Devimon?
>>
Sacrament of the Zodiac is out on Denpasoft
>>
>>1976001
I would've loved to see a Digimon dub that wasn't completely americanized.
>>
>>1976165
Is Tri getting a dub at all?
>>
>>1976129
Did you motherfuckers just give me a fetish for lesbian fusion?
>>
>>1976158
Does anyone know which engine it uses? Wondering if it will run on linux under wine.
>>
>>1976202
Artemis Engine
>>
>>1976155
I just made Ladydevimon and Angeomon from the Gatomons. Gay cats
>>1976166
No
>>
>>1976204
>Gay cats
Don't you mean gay pussies?
>>
>>1976204
>No
Eh maybe it's for the better. Just imagine 4kids getting their hands on it and using some rap song to replace perfection
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgi699fTvqY
>>
>>1976158
>Please note the game still contains moasics

Literally why?
>>
>>1976215
I admit this one thing is making me question whether it's worth the money. If it's basically porn I'd prefer it to be uncensored.
>>
>>1976215
My guess is that there isn't a version without them yet
>>
File: 75837.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
75837.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
>>1976215
Likely the artist never drew anything under there.
>>
>>1976226
wow that is a puffy vulva. thats 90% puff.
>>
>>1976220
>yet
Usually games that get released in English with mosaics just keep them. And denpa has released games with mosaics before ie Grisaia..
>>
>>1976226
The art looks rough around her foot.
>>
>>1976210
4Kids has been dead for years. And they didn't even have Digimon to begin with.

Saban, the company that dubbed Digimon save for 2 seasons, however, is still alive.
>>
File: ShockedComputer Yuno.png (196KB, 400x663px) Image search: [Google]
ShockedComputer Yuno.png
196KB, 400x663px
>>1976155
>spanish (LA) dub
>Gatomon and Wizardmon are both obviously male
>>
>>1976290
>Gatomon
>Male
How?!
>>
>>1976290
How the hell did they handle Angewomon then?
>>
>>1976155
It's possible for Angemon to evolve into Lady Devimon which can then evolve into Beelzebumon which can evolve further into Beelstarrmon.

Don't think too much about Digimon's sex.
>>
Digimon are genderless. They still evolve into hotties though
>>
Flowers Aki-hen site is open beyond the teaser page.

http://www.gungnir.co.jp/lily/flowers3/index.html
>>
>>1976401
So no teaser voice Ichigo

>今日はティザーボイスが来ると思った方も居たかもしれませんが、ティザーサイトから本サイトへの更新でございました。
>>
>>1976265
Didn't used to be that way, though. In ye olden days whenever Japanese porn games were localized the mosaics would be removed.
>>
>>1976456
Except when the original art couldn't be found, or didn't exist in the first place (I'm still looking at that image and thinking the artist didn't draw anything more than a pink line and slap a blur on it)

The point was that if it gets as far as being released in English with mosaics STILL attached, the chance of them coming off later is pretty small.
>>
>>1976456
Probably because back then if unmosaiced art didn't exist, companies wouldn't consider localizing it. I'm fairly certain that this is one of JAST's current policies for example.
>>
>>1976482
Honestly I care mostly for the story instead of a vagina being pixelated or not. If the H-Scene doesn't have the right mood I won't get off either way.
>>
>>1976520
>I care mostly for the story
There really isn't much of a story to Sacrament Sheep. There's a reason it's not getting a Steam release like Atom Grrrl is, it's because there's not enough story for it to stand on without the ero scenes.
>>
i'm wondering if anyone is going to bother buying it to review it or if it falls to me...
>>
>>1976522
Then I'm not even bothering playing it. A game just being /u/ is never enough of an excuse to drop money and play it. It should have at least a great story or gamepley and since gamplay is clearly falling flat here...
>>
>>1976548
It's probably going to be like most of the Sonohana games at best. It's probably best not to expect too much of it, but it could be okay for what it is at least.
>>
File: ev018b.png (949KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ev018b.png
949KB, 1280x720px
>>1976401
>>1976414
>Dat Ichigo X Ringo

I'm really curious as to how they will be portrayed this time around as central characters.

So far on both volumes both voiced out antagonistic opinions on girl's love, saying things like "girls loving girls is weird", and "those who do are freaks" straight to Suou's face.

Let's hope they get some sort of epiphany on how wonderful yuri is and wincest the fuck up.
>>
>>1976554
>>1976548
Many SonoHana games, especially the first ones, are basically just fluff and sex scenes, and they're fairly short too, and yet many people still played and enjoyed them. I'd say that a game being /u/ is enough of a reason to catch my attention, so I'll just play it and decide if it's good or not only after I'm finished.
>>
>>1976559
That why I usually don't like most /u/ VNs actually. Too short. I prefer bigger ones, so Katahane is pretty good shit for me.
>>
>>1976556
>So far on both volumes both voiced out antagonistic opinions on girl's love, saying things like "girls loving girls is weird", and "those who do are freaks" straight to Suou's face.
That's a bit of a misrepresentation.
>>
>>1976567
Really? They did say somethings along those lines though, but I don't remember if they ever retracted them and changed their views.
>>
>>1976401
Let me guess: translation never
>>
>>1976566
I see where you come from, and I agree with you. Longer VNs have a much better chance to tell a meaningful story, they give you more time to make you grow fond of the characters, and stuff.
But even in short stories, even if the actual story is quite generic, if the characters are well done you can still end up enjoying it. At least that's how it works for me.
>>
>>1976566
If you're into games with actually story, Kindred Spirits and Starlight Vega are coming out soon and definitely have stories to them. Atom Grrrl appears to have one, but it's obviously meant to be a comedy. And Shadows of Pygmalion should be out later this year.

Speaking of Starlight Vega, the Catch Canvas vn with gender choosable protag, it's being developed by another studio and Razz is just helping out with the art direction.

>Both you and Unwonted Studios have announced Catch Canvas. Are you joining their team, or just doing additional work on this project, or what?

>For Catch Canvas I am working with Unwonted and handling the art direction primarily. I am very interested in joining a team where I am not the main dev/writer/director after going solo on SV for so long. I really love the art theme of the game and the girls outline xP

https://ask.fm/StarlightVega/answers/135757847239?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=answer_own#_=_
>>
>>1976571
Translation 2050 if Jast takes over
>>
>>1976585
Isn't it already being translated by JAST though?
>>
>>1976584
Huh, presumably she's getting paid then. Makes the Patreon set-up even weirder to me though. How can she give the game as a reward if she's not the sole creator? Won't there be ownership issues with sharing unused/unfinished art and such from the project?

Well, whatever. At least it explains how it's getting done so fast, if she's just doing the art and there's a bigger team.
>>
>>1976584
>Speaking of Starlight Vega, the Catch Canvas vn with gender choosable protag, it's being developed by another studio and Razz is just helping out with the art direction
Oh that explains many things, like how she could manage to make a new VN in such a short time or the double gender choice.

>Unwonted
Now I feel much less interested in it, though.
>>
>>1976595
>>1976593
She and the lead from Unwonted are good friends. I'm pretty sure he's the one doing the programming for Starlight Vega
>>
>>1976595
Do they make shitty games or something?

Not that the pitch made me interested either, but that was just due to the pitch itself and not any studio association.
>>
>>1976599
They put out two games last month, Sickness and No One But You, and they were both super mediocre at best. Fuwa gave NOBY 2/10. Not yuri though
>>
>>1976599
Written in the sky was a pretty mediocre VN full of weeb speech. I don't know about the other stuff they made though.
>>
>>1976602
That was a short game jam from mostly free members. The bigger hetero title, no one but you, has a lot of positive reviews on steam. I haven't played it since het.
>>
>>1976587
I meant to save take forever
>>
>>1976587
Depends. Would that include the other parts too?
>>
>>1976599
No One But You and Sickness both launched with incomplete content. And one of the routes in No One But You was blatantly retarded. A molester teacher murdered one of the heroines older sister. Everyone knew he did it, but he was somehow released and hired back to teach at the exact same school where he killed the girl..
>>
>>1976610
First two are being translated by JAST.
>>
>>1976584
>gender choosable protag
It's like I'm playing a Choice of Games...game.
>>
>>1976414
Bah. Suginamiki said there would be a teaser today so most assumed he meant a new clip. No matter. The site itself contains many teasers.

Aside from the image up top, which teases the twins together, the character pages have tiny tidbits on their current situation. Dahlia feels a little lonely now that Erika isn't depending on her anymore. Suoh continues seeking the truth and is trying to solve the riddle Yuzuriha gave her. Erika is happy that she has a new found book friend in Chidori. While Chidori is seemingly jealous (or cautious) of Erika's relationship with Suoh. Yuzuriha is worried that harm will befall Suoh, what with her trying to find the truth about Mayuri. Nerine is aware that Yuzuriha seems troubled, but has chosen to simply watch over Yuzuriha and wait for her to talk to her about it. Ringo has noticed that her sister has been acting differently, while Ichigo has something she can't talk to her twin about.

Nerine being oblivious to Yuzuriha's troubles makes me think that she's not the one involved with Mayuri's incident. In that case, if Ichigo's isn't about her feelings, then it could actually fit mayuri's incident too.

If we look at the cast, Nerine is 2nd in line, just as Chidori and Mayuri were before. The twins are right after her. Assuming the pattern holds, Nerine should be the main heroine.
>>
>>1976621
If you're looking at the site for hints about the main heroine, you could look at who is in positioned on the character page where Mayuri and Chidori were.
>>
>>1976621
Thanks for the summary Nee-san.

>Chidori is seemingly jealous (or cautious) of Erika's relationship with Suoh

Silly girl, Suou and Erika are just being Detective Bros
>>
>>1976632
I would think that the outline page would give a more accurate view since it's a top down list with Yuzuriha first, Nerine second and then the twins.
>>
>>1976644
I don't think there's much reason to believe that and it would carry more weight if Nerine, Ichigo, Ringo weren't simply the order those 3 have always been in.
>>
>>1976648
We see what we want to see.
>>
>>1976571
Just put a copy of it on top of my grave when it releases.
>>
>>1976294
>>1976300
They didn't.
>>
>>1976584
>gender choosable protag
I sure hope it's something beyond pronoun change. The somewhat poorly implementation of that in HuniePop might have scared me away from that forever.
>>
>>1976737
Do the gender changes in WW titles satisfy you? Personally I don't care for them since it's an entire half of a game I will never play.
>>
>>1976742
To me it makes more sense to judge based on whether the half of the game you're playing is worthwhile than to worry about the half of the game you personally don't want to play. Most developers would go het-male-only if they had to write for only one protagonist.
>>
>>1976737
You should play some interactive fiction games.

>>1976746
>To me it makes more sense to judge based on whether the half of the game you're playing is worthwhile

Expect to be charged for both halves though. And look forward to when they lock routes from you ala roommates, p3p, fire emblem 3ds, etc.

>Most developers would go het-male-only if they had to write for only one protagonist.

That's kind of why I feel huniepop deserves some sort of kudos. It's a trashy racist gater game but somehow miles ahead of its competition.
>>
>>1976756
>trashy racist gater game
Tumblr in the house!
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 800x480px
Seems like Nitro+ has a VN coming out with selectable male/female protagonist.
http://www.nitroplus.co.jp/game/tokyonecro/game/
>>
>>1976772
>Nitro+
that is not going to end well
>>
>>1976775
Depends on the writer really
>>
>>1976770
It's literally true though.
>>
>>1976756
>And look forward to when they lock routes from you ala roommates, p3p, fire emblem 3ds, etc.
I don't see a problem in characters treating you differently when you have different gender and personality. Locking a player out of content, like Fire Emblem does, is bad, because there's little to no basis for it; both MCs act almost the same, and dialogues barely change, so there's no reason for a male protagonist to not be able to S-rank men, and for a female protagonist to not be able to S-rank women.
Giving different people different routes, like P3P does, is good. It might not be good from a /u/ point of view (although I personally would've been okay with having just Aegis as a single possible love interest for both routes; harems are not my thing, and the way most characters want to jump MC's bones, be they male or female, is more annoying that anything), but by itself it's a nice example of how to do different protags right.
Roommates is kind of in-between. While routes are different, some changes don't feel natural. Still, it's nice to see some effort beyond just changing the pronouns.
>>
>>1976772
It's out.

I don't think it's exactly selectable player characters, but rather the story switches between them.

Kiriri's route is supposedly yuri though.
>>
>>1976797
Did Gen write it?
>>
>>1976770
It's trashy, it's racist (gift watermelon to a black girl and maracas for a mexican chick) and it's beloved by gamergaters.
>>
>>1976799
No, it's Shimokura Vio
>>
>>1976785
FE should have had a druid or something who allows infertile girls and lesbians to pop out babies.
>>
>>1976837
Babies suck, though.
>>
>>1976837
It would be cool it they make another Conception game with a female protagonist (or at least the option) since the children are just born from spirit energy or something.
>>
File: 52664360_p2.jpg (387KB, 550x673px) Image search: [Google]
52664360_p2.jpg
387KB, 550x673px
>>1976837
Funny thing is that non-conventional reproduction(e.g. parthogenesis, homosexual reproduction) by magic was actually discussed as a theory in Awakening.

Not that it really matters for Fates since Fates takes place before Awakening.

Magic's applications have expanded considerably when it was mostly just D&D-styled gun magic "Fire always casts Fire, have limited uses" in the early titles, into introducing elements of theurgy and thaumaturgy by the SNES and definitely in the GBA titles into more of a bonafide supernatural extension of the sciences by Awakening.

Now, it's a matter of will they keep the two-generation system again? Pairing and the kids were popular in Awakening, but it's only because they held considerable(if tangential) plot relevance, hence why everybody was kind of confused and apathetic about the arbitrary presence of the kids in Fates.

Relationship building is never gonna go away, the DS remakes were crucified for essentially being crippled compared to the earlier titles on that front, and likewise Awakening lauded for bringing fully realized supports back and expanding on it, but I don't know if they'll bring back the breeding system again.
>>
>>1976852
WAAAAAY before and in a different world it seems. Knowledge gets lost over time all the time.
>>
>>1976772
>tokyonecro
That sounds already pretty fucked up
>>
>>1976852
>I don't know if they'll bring back the breeding system again
I'd rather them not. It just makes things more confusing while adding virtually nothing to character development or plot. Just another thing to manage, like choosing classes to make a perfect team.
>>
>>1976839
Yeah they do! Titties that is.
>>
File: 1453229062883.jpg (17KB, 332x408px) Image search: [Google]
1453229062883.jpg
17KB, 332x408px
>>1976856
Har har.
>>
>>1976857
But seriously though, babies are indeed kinda annoying.
>>
>>1976858
Is usually what everyone says that has no children of their own.
>>
>>1976861
Well, yes. Why would people who don't like children have them? It would be a torture for both the parents and their kids.
>>
>>1974875
Is Sacrament of the Zodiac gonna be on Steam as well?
>>
>>1976869
Its a porn game so unless steam changes its adult content policies in the future, no.
>>
>>1976869
No announcement of it. Much like the main SonoHana games, there's not much game left if you have to remove the H scenes.
>>
>>1976861
Bruh are you fucking serious.
Both of my parents, who have raised three of us, absolutely hate children. Every small fuck that gets invited to the house (like the kid of a friend of a sister or whatever) only proves things further. Sometimes, there's also the genuinely shameful display of having to see a parent get basically dominated by their child because they don't dare deny them anything, which makes everything worse.

The thing is, kids suck, but your kids are always special. They suck in a familiar way.
>>
>>1976866
>Why would people who don't like children have them?
Accident and didn't manage the abortion in time?
>>
>>1976945
You have to be pretty dumb to accomplish both of those things.
>>
>>1976948
Teenagers are hardly smart.
>>
>>1976958
You have to be an exceptional kind of dumb to have sex as a teenager without proper contraception or with a partner whom you can't trust and then not notice anything suspicious for at least two months.
I've met my fair share of dumb teenagers, and none of them was that dumb.
>>
>>1976961
Not all countries teach proper Sex-Ed so I think it might have something to do with that. I find it retarded too.
>>
Pervert
>>
File: rolling_reo.gif (85KB, 319x300px) Image search: [Google]
rolling_reo.gif
85KB, 319x300px
When are we gonna get a proper Sonohana game?

Like an RPG where you play as the POV girls traveling a magical land full of monstergirls and rescuing princesses(their lovers) from evil lord Runa
>>
>>1976999
Should be called Cyber Slut
>>
>>1977005
Yeah it should be
>>
>>1977002
a 'proper' sonohana game is something that is nothing at all like a sonohana game?
>>
>>1977007
>life plan
>>
>>1977011
What's wrong with life plan?
>>
>>1977010
Proper as in a non-VN game
>>
>>1977014
So I guess what you should be asking is:
"Where is the Sonohana RPG?"
>>
Sonohana is dead
>>
>>1977018
To which the proper answer is to hand someone a copy of RPG Maker and tell them to get to it
>>
>>1976772
https://vndb.org/v13666/chars#chars

If you look at the character traits, you can see that the female protagonist is a homosexual.
>>
>>1976999
>>1977007
How is the game so far? Both as a digiworld game and the /u/ content that isn't obvious.
>>
>>1977027
It's pretty fun, there some errors in translations but its not that big, and the story is pretty good
>>
>>1977024
....you're aware that tag is even used on female characters in trap games who are "lesbian" until turned by the MC cock, right?
>>
>>1976861
And those who do have children say the opposite because hormones and brain chemistry kicked in and overrode everything else, making it so they think their baby is the most wonderful thing in existence despite ample evidence to the contrary. We wouldn't have lasted long as a species if parents could realize how much their children truly suck.
>>
I'm really enjoying Sacrament of the Zodiac right now. The character interactions are cute and some of the writing has made me chuckle out loud a few times. The option to see both perspectives is nice and I'm looking forward to replaying this from the other girl's point of view. How you can control the BGM volume when someone is speaking is nice, I'm pretty inexperienced in VNs and haven't seen that option before.
As for the sex scenes, there's the standard moans, "you're so cute" comments and descriptions of how girl A is doing lewd things to girl B, but there's also some communication, consent and hesitancy between the girls which helps convince me that it is a couple exploring sex and each other for the first few times. Flow of dialogue matches their personalities too.
I remember recently playing some OEL free VN (I guess it's kind of unfair to compare them) that was focused on consensual sex. It wasn't full yuri though, had 1 succubi and 3 incubi options. (Only played the GxG route). Anyway, it was so focused on reminding you that everything was consent based it read like a brochure advising you to practice consensual sex rather than an actual eroge. That feeling isn't present in this game; it feels more natural.

TL;DR I recommend this game and don't think the asking price is bad at all. Then again, I bought Lonely Yuri for around this much and it's shorter by quite a bit.

Disclaimer: My standards for writing aren't that high and I am easily amused. YMMV.
>>
>>1977104
>My standards for writing aren't that high
Your standards are low period. Like any other hungry person.
It's just nukige with unexplored supernatural elements that leave you with question why were they even there. Just like Lilium Triangle. Ero scenes were generic as fuck. Some scenes were funny, I'll give you that but I found Color of White better in that aspect and therefore overall.
>>
>>1977121
>Ero scenes were generic as fuck
Isn't this a problem for most yuri games? I struggle to recall one decent game with something as vanilla as bondage.
>>
>>1977029
Nice so how does it play out? Like the first digimon world? World 3? The handhelds?
>>
>>1977124
>Isn't this a problem for most yuri games?
Yes, but I wasn't talking about number of fetishes writers could shove in. For example, I liked the role reversal ero scene in Katahane.
>>
>>1977104
>Anyway, it was so focused on reminding you that everything was consent based it read like a brochure advising you to practice consensual sex rather than an actual eroge.
wasnt that the entire point of that game though?
>>
>>1977125
Standard JRPG but with digimon.
>>
>>1975823
Cross Qualia Set, Hakuai, Seisai no Resonance and... well, Sapphism no Gensou.
>>
>>1977146
So DW2 with the handhelds mixed in only minus the dungeon crawling from the looks of it.
>>
File: sacramento_sheep_00108.png (840KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sacramento_sheep_00108.png
840KB, 1280x720px
>>1977104
Shill, please go.
>>
>>1977022
I want it to have cute animations (either 3d or 2d), and fully voiced though.
>>
>>1977164
Its SMT mixed with FFX gameplay and you just travel the internet and real life Tokyo
>>
>>1977270
>with FFX gameplay
Are you serious because FFX is probably my favourite iteration of the turn-based JRPG combat style.
>>
There's a game on the steam sale right now called Princess Kaguya which is about rescuing your twin sister Sakuya.

Does anyone know if there's any goggleable twincest subtext in the story?
>>
Sheltered lets you start the game with lesbian parents. Although there's probably no storyline stuff to go along with that, it's just the ability to select the gender of your family members in character creation.
>>
File: OTPs.png (513KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
OTPs.png
513KB, 1000x562px
I'm pleased with my Yuzuriha x Nerine and Ichigo x Ringo. I hope JAST will make the release of the first flowers game together with the Japanese release of the third title "Le Volume sur Automne". Could make for some nice double publicity in general. But I doubt it's gonna happen. JAST is so slow.
>>
>>1977371
>Ichigo X Ringo
Am I the only one who doesn't want that?
>>
>>1977381
Well, actually I just like Yuzuriha x Nerine. If Ichigo is with Ringo, that means, it doubles the chances of a Yuzuriha x Nerine romance.
>>
>>1977384
I think it's pretty obvious Yuzuriha x Nerine would be end game. So far Inogrey is predictable with couples.
>>
>>1977371
Twins holding hands doesn't mean they'll be an item. Ringo's teaser voice pretty clearly wasn't referring to Ichigo.
>>
>>1977391
While true, perhaps you missed how they are looking at each other.
>>
>>1977393
>>1977391
Additionally, one teaser does not a game/route make.
>>
>>1977393
Ringo looks surprised and concerned
>>
Is there a cute, lewd yuri game with gameplay like Final Fantasy Tactics? I can't accept any other turn based game that isn't at least Digimon now. It's completely spoiled me.
>>
>>1977396
That's why she's gripping her hand tight right? You should google how a surprised face looks like.
>>
>>1977398
You're being autistic even by 4chan's standards.
>>
>>1977401
I'm so hurt, whatever shall I do.. If you really think she looks surprised you should check your eyesight.
>>
>>1977396
Not really, no.
>>
File: girl.png (287KB, 541x655px) Image search: [Google]
girl.png
287KB, 541x655px
So I'm thinking about starting a small yuri game project.

Is this design cute enough for you to lust / swoon over? (for a lack of better terms)

I'm very open to design suggestions. The end result will be 3D, more likely than not, so this is just a rough concept.
>>
>>1977416
Looks cute enough for me! Good luck anon.
>>
>>1977416
Lustful/10
You have my endorsement anon.
>>
>>1977416
>3D
It isn't going to be a VN, right?
>>
>>1977416
I think she needs an eye colour that better sticks out from her hair/skin, but that's just me. Maybe a vibrant green.
>>
>>1977104
>some OEL free VN
Cute Demon Crashers. And comparing Sacrament Sheep to a primarily het, free game that was designed as consent porn doesn't make sense.
>>
>>1977431
I guess he means the consent part which was hamfisted in CDC. I havent played sacrament sheep but he might mean both parties are willing and not one girl is the aggressor while the other goes "y-yamate..." while spreading her legs wide at the same time.
>>
>>1976756

Yeah I give huniepop a some cred: it's got an older woman, a black, a hispanic, a single mom, an indian and etc. Sure, it's mostly for fetish reasons and the art-style means everyone has the same face anyways (plus the shit with the gifts) but some of the crowd that hated on it have only ever produced fifteen minute games with teen white girls who kiss once before the credits roll
>>
>>1977440
>some of the crowd that hated on it have only ever produced fifteen minute games with teen white girls who kiss once before the credits roll
If every girls has the same face, little to no personality and a sex scene that consists of scoring combinations as fast as you can, the color of her skin and her background don't really matter.
>>
>>1977492

Yeah, some cred, not a lot. More like a little
>>
Someone put download link for hakuai on yamibo.
>>
>>1977492
Hey, you can say what you want about the art or sex scenes but the HuniePop girls have plenty of personality. It's just static.
>>
>>1977397
A simple "no" would have sufficed.
>>
>>1977594
It's a lot harder to say yes there is a game than no there is no such game anywhere
>>
>>1977594
It's almost like silence is the answer you were looking for
>>
>>1977569
Hopefully it gets to mediafire or mega or some other. I still can't understand how to download it from yamibo.
>>
File: jaylah.png (328KB, 1189x620px) Image search: [Google]
jaylah.png
328KB, 1189x620px
I made a character sheet.
>>
>>1977860
I like what I see, but surely there are other characters, right? All I see is this fruit girl.
>>
>>1977612
Currently uploading the game on mega.

For drama cd and everything else please download it by yourself on the link below

http://www.yamibo.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=218566&pid=38454882&fromuid=93544
>>
>>1977867
There are other characters introduced in the anon's tumblr.
>>
>>1977423
No. A VN with 3D characters would be a waste of assets, unless it's particularly animation heavy.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of game genre do you guys want to see a yuri game of? I already have a GDD in the works, but hearing what people are interested in always helps.
>>1977426
I agree with the sentiment, contrast's probably needed. My only concern is green is the go-to for anyone with orange-ish hair, it might end up looking more generic due to how common it is. But green's definitely worth a shot - the good thing about something like eye color is it can basically change any time.

>>1977422
>>1977418
Good to hear
>>
>>1977860
Fruity girl.
>>
File: RJ171488_img_smp1.jpg (744KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
RJ171488_img_smp1.jpg
744KB, 1280x720px
Anyone remember that schoolgirl SRPG some anon was planning?
Well, looks like someone beat them to it.
http://www.dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ171488.html/?unique_op=af
>>
>>1977416
Seems like a pretty safe overall look that can work for several personalities. Wouldn't say it really stands out though.
>>
>>1977891
Do you have any thoughts on how make designs stand out more? If not for her, the other characters that'll end up being made.
>>
>>1977885
>GDD
Which is? What kind of genres are you into? Estimated length of game? Expected replay value?

>looking more generic
It probably would. Try maybe a dark color to contrast the brightness instead.
>>
>>1977894
Not that anon, but I believe GDD means design document
>>
>>1977890
Is that yuri?
>>
File: Sacrament Sheep.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sacrament Sheep.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>1974873
>>
>>1977892
Different anon here, if I may. Hair accessories are frequently used, but I wouldn't go down that route since this kind of thing can be used for every character. Instead, I'd focus on clothes. The character designer for Fire Emblem Awakening and Fates likes to show the character's personalities that way. If it's a school uniform thing, then you can show the character's personality through body language.
>>1977899
Thank you.
>>
>>1977894
GDD = Game Design Document
Right now it's just planned to be a social-sim project. Like Persona 4 (without the dungeons) mixed with Animal Crossing, if I had to compare it to existing games.
>day / calendar structure
>open town map with people of interest living in homes around yours
>locations of interest scattered around (park, school, arcade, etc), where you can interact with characters in various scenarios
>specific character interactions occur the closer you get to them
>you'd start out the game not knowing everyone, some characters you have to go out of your way to meet
>>
>>1977892
Standing out doesnt necessarily have to mean unique or original. There are some features, like a beauty mark or some accessories, that will draw people's attention even if they are overused. Also since you're going for a relatively minimalistic style, make sure you put in extra effort in drawing things like poses, color motif, clothing, etc. so each character has his or her own identity even if they do all suffer from sameface syndrome.
>>
>>1977914
For sure, all of that's very valid. Overused traits also have the potential to be useful when mixed with more unique, noticeable traits; but even if they aren't, they still have their places.

In terms of style, that's just a sketch. The modeled, rendered style isn't going to be as minimalistic.
>>
>>1977885
I'd love more yuri anime fighters/airdashers and DMC-style hack 'n slashes.
>>
>>1977906
At one point I sketched an alternate version of her with some accessories:(http://i.imgur.com/4qXWx8H.png sloppy but huh)
One also had a headband with a flower, but I think I'll save that for other characters.

Also, it's funny you mentioned new FE, I kept the style's facial proportions in mind - the way they use clothes is also interesting.
>>1977925
but anon, SCOPE
Tight mechanics like DMC and such require such fine tuning most amateur devs aren't ready for. In the end I can't disagree with you conceptually though
>>
>>1977912
Sounds like fun. Any side activities? Just wondering how it loops. In Persona 4, you replay the year for different love interests, but Animal Crossing has collecting and home decor, and Harvest Moon has farming.
>>
>>1977925
>DMC

A 3D action game with real time combat is way, way out of the reach of amateur or indie devs. The ones you see on Steam are always completely terrible with extreme simplistic battle mechanics, repetitive enemies and very bland environments.

Side scrollers are a lot more feasible in comparison. A sidescrolling Metroid-esque game with an interesting art direction, good sound design that solidifies the action, and an engaging story told through portrait dialogue and minimal cutscenes would be pretty amazing with a lesbian mc.
>>
File: 20160129174658.jpg (238KB, 800x447px) Image search: [Google]
20160129174658.jpg
238KB, 800x447px
>>1976772
>>
>>1977928
>>1977933
Forgot about the indie part.

A 2D action game in either the style of Bloodrayne Betrayal and Dust, or Megaman Zero and Azure Striker Gunvolt would be hella rad then.
>>
File: c785716sample4.jpg (129KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
c785716sample4.jpg
129KB, 600x340px
>>1976772
>>
>>1977930
Replayability would mainly be love interest based. I imagine routes would be a thing, or at least "intimacy levels."
Side activities:
>time and date-sensitive events, like concerts and competitions
>minigames in the arcade, card games at a lunch table - challenging / versing certain girls might make for an interesting break from the social gameplay, as well as having potential for bets
>texting, like Catherine?

Scope is the main thing to consider with all of this, but hopefully that actually answered what you were wondering.
>>
>>1977867
Yeah there are two other heroines, they just don't have sprites yet. Like the other anon pointed out they have mini bios on my tumblr.
>>1977886
I wish I could stop finding these fruit puns funny. The pineapple on her shirt is a homage to the fact that I originally designed her as a gijinka of one.
>>
>>1977890

That looks cute, and I love tactical games.

Link is not working for me, though. Translation? Yuri?
>>
>>1977941
what the FUCK is going on with that ass and back area?
>>
For those saying the other day that they didn't want to get the Yoru no Nai Kuni/Nights of Azure LE but wanted to spend money on something else, figures of the MC couple just got announced today for some point in the future.
>>
I just finished Hitori no Qualia (finally, after getting somewhat more confident to read in moon).

What the fuck was that ending.

Katahane was one of my first visual novels years ago, surely my first /u/ one, I loved the hell out of it so I'm kinda happy. But also very confused, not sure why did they pull this at the exact moment when they did and if they're even going to ever publish Owari.

I mean, the story was essentially finished and more or less self-contained, so I really don't understand. Somehow hyped, naturally, but still...
>>
>>1978064
Well.. They have yet to explore Karin's background. I found Makiri seriously annoying so I was kind of looking forward to them exploring Karin for a change. Now go play Futari. I just remembered that I still need to listen to the drama CDs.

They're doing a Katahane remaster or something, aren't they? One wonders what that means for the Qualia series. It's been over a year since they last updated the site.
>>
File: 53203776_p0.jpg (802KB, 1015x1476px) Image search: [Google]
53203776_p0.jpg
802KB, 1015x1476px
>>1978062
Source of the info please because I would buy those figures.
>>
>>1978062
>figures of the MC couple just got announced today for some point in the future.
Well I guess I don't need to eat for a week or two.
>>
>>1978082
>>
File: I know that feel all too well.png (1MB, 1296x779px) Image search: [Google]
I know that feel all too well.png
1MB, 1296x779px
>>1978071
I didn't really mind Makiri's behavior because the circumstances made it understandable. Although I do think J-MENT didn't try hard enough to make her backstory meaningful and consistent enough across the game, with just two random infodumps in the latter part, only one of which really made an impact on the story. Because the other one is a random asspull if you ask me, even if you can sorta understand how it could have come to be. You don't just introduce something like that and barely even make use of it. To be honest I was more annoyed by Karin's exaggerated reactions.

Nevertheless, I'm definitely interested in Karin's side of the story, I'm just not sure about this sudden trajectory shift. And for what it's worth I really did like HnQ, which is why I can't help but nitpick its (arguably, sizable number of) shortcomings. Like making a big deal out of Midnight Walker with all of these game mechanics and then really underplaying its importance despite teasing otherwise. I do want to play it now, though, the concept sounds very fun, some Stalker-ish near future urban fantasy with fun PVP and that interesting job-changing character development feature. Imaginary games somehow seem more fun than real ones.

>drama CDs
Gotta do that as well because I was pretty surprised the game skipped the theme park scene until I looked up what's on those.

>They're doing a Katahane remaster
Now that's great news, I did want to read it again one of these days. Makes a timely release of Owari less likely though, I suppose. But next on my list is Futari indeed, I'll get to it next week.
>>
>>1978100
>stuff
So there's going to be a third game which isn't a VN? What's this Owari you guys speak of? I'm a little confused by this conversation.
>>
>>1978103
Hitori no Qualia and Futari no Qualia end with the implication there was a continuation planned called Owari no Qualia (presumably a novel game too). It looks unlikely to happen now though, I guess because of low sales.

There's a fictional MMORPG set in Tokyo that the characters in the story play.
>>
>>1978084
>>1978062
Great news, thanks!
I ended up preordering the LE but now I think I'll cancel it and get the figures instead.
>>
>>1978136
I'm going to get both because why not.
>>
Strangely enough, J-MENT confirmed the Qualia soundtrack finally coming out soon-ish, although not this winter, says everything including the cover is ready. Couldn't say anything about Owari, though.
>>
>>1978146
If it's such a huge gap, then perhaps they'll be releasing Owari before the soundtrack. Otherwise more than a year for a soundtrack sounds odd.
>>
>>1978151
They might've had rights issues or something, I wouldn't be surprised if it had something to do with re-acquiring Katahane rights, which took ages, and planning to re-release its OST as well. To be honest it doesn't seem like we'll see Owari before the Katahane remaster, if ever. At least for now it's not the focus if the announcements and J-MENT's twitter are any indication.
>>
>>1977024
>https://vndb.org/v13666/chars#chars
>role: homosexual
I hope there's more to her than that.
>>
>>1978325
you could say that for any vndb character listing, they always make things sound stupid, it's a pointless thread to pull
>>
>>1977946
I love Catherine's bar setup.
>minigames
Standard casino playing cards/gambling games? Or unique like Huniepop? Undecided?
>>
>>1977034
Yup I know, but I hope this is not the case here, but then checking vndb games tagged with homosexual female roles many of them are of what you just described, gay until meeting male MC they initially dislike trope of games going, so I would be a bit cautious till we won't get full story spoiler or CG set at least.
>>
File: NecroEchikaKiriri.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NecroEchikaKiriri.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
>>1978356
I've seen the unlocked CG gallery and played far enough to start the route with the lesbian protagonist's love interest.

The lesbian protagonist, Ethika, only has H CG with women, and her love interest, Kiriri, only has H CG with Ethika. Kiriri also seems to be the most normal, least suffering heroine.

But it's not like it's possible to go through only Ethika's parts of the story and there's not just Ethika's sex scenes on the way to Kiriri's part.
>>
File: tumblr_ns90i8GgKQ1trfk66o1_1280.jpg (95KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns90i8GgKQ1trfk66o1_1280.jpg
95KB, 800x480px
>>1978577
Excuse me, but do you like the game itself? And how many heroines does Ethika have access to? The pic is from the official tumblr.
>>
>>1977869
https://mega.nz/#!3IJHCSTB!CjNUROfrjWXpSdgbjBIXGQpYJPDeUAnjTbWCkgZY9M4

here you go
>>
>>1978625
It's pretty good for a grimdark cyberpunk eroge about bounty hunters fighting necromancers and their zombies. High production values for an eroge. It uses some 3D animations for its action scenes, which aren't very high quality (kind of PS2 game level), but nice to have. I've not been bored by the writing (though I don't pay much attention to the detail of the wold building infodumps).

There are 4 heroines with routes (and there's also a grand route), but only one of those heroines is Ethika's love interest, the other 3 being the male protagonist's. The CG posted here with Ethika with other women are casual encounters.

There's a couple of other sex scenes that are kind of lesbian, but are more like futa rape with a futuristic strap-on.
>>
>>1978672
Thank you kindly. Now if only I could download a brain that understood Japanese.
>>
>>1978686
>grand route
pls no femc x male mc
>>
>>1978751
If there are 4 heroines and 4 routes, and 2 protagonists who are not the same gender, it's more than likely that the 'true route' would be just that.
>>
>>1978751
No, definitely not. For one thing, there's no CG with romance between them. And it's really clear in the way Ethika is written that she is not interested in the male protag (or any male). Kiriri is who she's in love with.
>>
>>1978766
What's Kiriri's role?
>>
>>1978686
So how much zombie/necromancer FemMC/heroines rape is there?
>>
File: 150928shop-bonus_sofmap.jpg (85KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
150928shop-bonus_sofmap.jpg
85KB, 660x660px
>>1978686
>one love interest
Interesting, and yet Ethika gets it on with side characters as seen in
>>1978625
>>1977941
>>1976772

>casual encounters
So is this where there's exactly one route for Ethika with her plowing her way to Kiriri?
>>
>>1978672
wtf omg, u r awesome!

>>1978737
i fansubbed some of the trial version of hakuai and posted it on youtube. i'm still working on my japanese skills but u'll get the gist. enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etn5MLJQpPM
>>
>>1978774
After her parents died she was raised like an older sister to Ethika. Now she works for the military police and is one of the liaisons for living dead stalkers (the bounty hunters such as the protagonists). Ethika's father (who Ethika hates) is her superior.

>>1978779
From what I could tell from the unlocked CG and H scene galleries: No rape of Ethika or Kiriri. One of the heroines is raped by a female necromancer. That necromancer is later raped by another of the heroines. Those are the scenes that looks like futa rape. And a woman (not one of the main characters) is raped by a a male living dead and a tentacle monster sort of thing.
>>
>>1978577
>>1978766
>The lesbian protagonist, Ethika, only has H CG with women, and her love interest, Kiriri, only has H CG with Ethika.
Cute. I'm glad.
Didn't really expect them not to rape/ship her off with male MC in harem route or whatever. Also the fact that she gets an exclusive girl is great too.

With all that said I still won't get invested because this is Nitro+ so NTR or even casual het fanservice with her is possible in spin offs or sequels if she gets popular enough.
>>
File: 1452976440430.jpg (593KB, 1384x1503px) Image search: [Google]
1452976440430.jpg
593KB, 1384x1503px
>>1978737
>not having a lolibot for that sort of thing
pleb.
>>
Just finished Cyber Sleuth despite the laziness in the script and translation I ship Kyoko x Ami hard
>>
I just played through Shan Gui and I highly recommend it, even if just for the art alone but especially if you have any appreciation for the blue-moon style of romance.

I'm fairly sure the experience would be better with some Chinese cultural knowledge as well. The father of a young lady/immortal giving a rare gift to her suitor seems fairly significant, and makes me wonder what other hints are in there which most non-Chinese would miss.
>>
>>1979185
tell me more
>>
>>1977104
Sacrament was rather short IMO (then again >$10) and I really wish we had more detail on this alternate universe with Goddess worshiping Japanese people. It seems like it could be a really interesting plot and I hope they produce a sequel, but for a fluffy yuri sex game it was pretty enjoyable.

Then again I've had a recent family tragedy and am absolutely desperate for anything with happy lesbians to keep my mind off of it.
>>
>>1979199
Don't play >>1979189 then since family tragedy is a main theme, alongside the happy lesbians.
>>
>>1979198
In the game every human girl is a lesbian if you pick Ami. The only lesbian NPC Digimon are Angewomon and Ladydevimon. The ending is pretty gay if you pick Ami and Fei is lesbian for Yuuko.
>>
>>1979069
Good.

Are there any chances this will become such a big franchise as Fate?

It would be refreshing to get good quality anime with action shared among male and lesbian female MCs with seperate love interests going.
>>
>>1979204
As the person in that post said, the art is very pretty, but perhaps because I have no knowledge of Chinese culture it really didn't seem to me like it was yuri. More like, peace of mind was gifted or something.
>>
>Nitro game
>lesbian protagonist
Huh?
>Fukami Makoto
Oh, it suddenly makes sense.
>>
>>1979226
>Fukami Makoto
>look him up
>(深見 真), born on August 5th, 1977, is a Japanese male novelist and manga script writer. He is good at portraying action scenes and lesbian love.
>worked on yuru yuri and psycho pass
Well alright, maybe this means they'll leave the lesbians pure this time.
>>
>>1979227
Yup, rest assured. He's literally the only one I can trust in this regard.
>>
>>1979225
There was one line in particular which reminded me heavily of the Japanese line "the moon is beautiful(when you are with me)". Which is what I meant to reference when I said [fail]blue-moon romance[/fail] before.

(seriously, google "the moon is beautiful". That knowledge will provide an immense buff to your enjoyment of yuri)

If you assume that there is some cross-over between classical Japanese and Chinese attitudes to romance then that line looked like a direct confession of romantic love. This impression was reinforced by the recipient's blush immediately afterwards. While the rest of their interactions during the VN could be plausibly denied as just sisterly affection, that line and the whole scene it was a part of were undeniably romantic.

I generally hate subtext, but Shan Gui did not really feel like subtext.
>>
>>1979227
Few people in the world love lesbians as much as Fukami Makoto does. Mermaid Lovers translation never ;_;
>>
File: 49987806_p0.jpg (316KB, 700x494px) Image search: [Google]
49987806_p0.jpg
316KB, 700x494px
>>1979229
>>1979243
That's certainly nice to know. I kinda feel ashamed that I wasn't fully aware of him before.

>Mermaid Lovers
I didn't know he wrote that too, that's amazing. Really love Saku's art with it. Why no translations though?
>>
>>1979241
I know what 'the moon is beautiful' means and where it comes from, but I must've missed it/the similar line in the game. Regardless, I'm one of those fags that need to be stated clear otherwise I'm too dense to understand.
>>
>>1979254
>Mermaid Lovers
There's 9 chapters out so far right? Guess people don't find it as interesting to translate as some other things Citrus/Netsuzou Trap garbage
>>
>>1979220
Erogamers were fairly hype for it and it's been well received by them, but I feel it's not a game that's likely to be a breakthrough like Steins;Gate was for Nitro+
>>
>>1979264
>comparing sol with /k/
>>
>>1979264
To be fair for me first few scanned chapters weren't much interesting due to that glasses shota major involvement in the plot and fanservice.
Did that got reduced later?
>>
File: 0020.png (700KB, 1385x2000px) Image search: [Google]
0020.png
700KB, 1385x2000px
>>1979264
Oh well, I'll remain hopeful.
>>
File: 235.png (446KB, 793x529px) Image search: [Google]
235.png
446KB, 793x529px
>>1979277
>glasses shota major
Pic related? It's a girl.
>>
Just for fun, you can check out the Japanese audio version for "Life is strange".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0DyVGnLkOQ
>>
>>1979272
Doesn't matter, garbage is garbage.
>>
>>1979321
Sounds really cute and oddly fitting too, though maybe I'm just associating Nipponese with lesbians too much.
>>
File: 030.jpg (304KB, 869x1236px) Image search: [Google]
030.jpg
304KB, 869x1236px
>>1979288
So this annoying shota is a girl then?
>>
>>1979338
Don't know how I missed him. Does he get between the /u/?
>>
>>1979342
Don't know, I dropped it after few chapters cause he is the typical shit which have fanservice moments with main girl and blushes a lot.
>>
>>1979344
Yeah that's depressing. Fuck it then I guess; /ss/ faggotry is the worst.
>>
>>1979345
>>1979344
He only appears in the first few chapters, and then disappeared. Also he was never a threat to the yuri, you guys can get really paranoid sometimes.
>>
>>1979359
It more looked that initially author wanted to please /ss/ fans with it where main girl acts literally like fakeChikane in Amnesian regarding fanservice for guys moments.
No offense but a scene where she trips and show her panties fully for shota to blush about was a low taste in a possible yuri work.

I found now raw chapters to ch6 and indead he is removed from plot for now, maybe author got some complaints after first bad chapters with him.

I can't understand how you can be happy with such character in this manga.
>>
>>1979362
>happy
You can tolerate characters without liking them, you know.
>>
>>1979364
Naturally you can do that, but when the MC is like that what is the point of reading it when you don't like what he/she does?
>>
>>1979366
It's just a very small kid who saw a pantyshot, he didn't even grope her or anything. MC blushed because, well, that was embarrassing, but it's not like her or anyone else fell for his shota dick or even had any other fanservice scene with him after that.
And yeah, after chapter 4 he doesn't really appear anymore, so one silly fanservice scene is not a good reason to stop liking a manga, at least for me.
>>
>>1979359
It gets pretty ridiculous, doesn't it?
>>
>>1978943
>>1978672
Thanks a lot to both of you!
>>
>>1979359
>>1979374
It's not like it comes out of nowhere. Paranoid anons have learned from experience years ago, and while less frequent nowadays they still get the occasional reminder that their paranoia is justified.
>>
>>1979662
And we just had that happen recently with the chapter of Maid Dragon where a shota destroys Lucina's worth in the series. It is too easy to make something shit and o/u/r experience taught us to see the signs.
>>
>>1979662
What does come out of nowhere is the rather egocentric logic that manga is made and translated specifically for oneself, as if its creator didn't have their own tastes, scopes and history.
This post >>1979681 is a great example of that, since it seeks to demean the entirety of a work based on a single detail of it that this poster didn't like.
There is a difference between being just paranoid, and being downright hateful of manga that doesn't appeal to an individual, specially so when, at its base, the arguments against them are based on a fetish vs. fetish dispute (in this case, straight shota vs. yuri), which does, indeed, get pretty ridiculous.
At least, I feel it substracts the work's worth by itself, as if its only place in the grand scheme of things was to appeal to certain specific individuals and not to just be a proper story.
>>
>>1979688
This just in: people not allowed to dislike things.
>>
File: 1452586740511.jpg (42KB, 669x746px) Image search: [Google]
1452586740511.jpg
42KB, 669x746px
>>1979700
You didn't get the point of my argument, but at least you got dubs.
>>
>>1979688
>>1979703
Just go to /a/, this place is for yuri focused works, if you can't tell.
>>
>>1979704
A work can be focused on yuri and have other elements for side characters too, that doesn't necessarily make the whole manga or the specific character less worthy just because you say so. Judging a character's worth only for her yuri potential is a pretty shallow thing to do.
>>
>>1979681
>a shota destroys Lucina's worth in the series
She wasn't lusting after any girls, if that's how you measure a character's worth. So you didn't lose anything. Literally the only yuri-related thing about her is that she got drunk and raped (?) her sister.

Characters don't exist just to fill a lesbian quota, they have other roles in their stories. Should've gotten used to it by now.
>>
File: hakuai.jpg (298KB, 1282x716px) Image search: [Google]
hakuai.jpg
298KB, 1282x716px
>>1978672
Thank you.

Made torrent as well.
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=783296

This time with the right url.
>>
>>1979791
can we do the same with Sacrament of the Zodiac? :D
>>
>>1979791
>>1979797
Concur.

Also new thread?
>>
>>1979805
working on it, still shaking my head that we blew this thread out so fast we couldn't even make it a week for once
>>
fresh thread

>>1979864
>>
File: Capture2.png (118KB, 480x378px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
118KB, 480x378px
>>1978672
>>1979791
Thank you for the upload.
Unfortunaly, I can't install the game. I did run as administrator and it still doesn't work.
Can someone help me ? I'm not really good with things like this.
>>
>>1979908
Kogado has this shitty rule that you have to be named Administrator to be able to install the game. Google how to make a new group and name it Administrator. Also, if my explanation isn't enough, I think YP had solution to this problem in Shirokoi thread.
>>
>>1979913
Yes, it's working !
Thank you so much anon.
Thread posts: 381
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.