[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yuri Game Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 406
Thread images: 50

Updates and Discussion for English and Japanese games, visual novels, RPGs, etc.

Previous thread: >>1960049

Lists of Yuri Games:
http://pastebin.com/z7b7by1A
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4oc1uvr5vl96m/Yuri
http://store.steampowered.com/curator/6864182-Hella-Yuri/
https://vndb.org/g1986?fil=tagspoil-0.tag_inc-1986

Related Threads:

Sono Hanabira - >>1962954
Hyperdimension Neptunia - >>1942993
Atelier Series - >>1864160
Touhou Project - >>1942432
>>
Recent news:
Everybody's having fun with their pawns in Dragon's Dogma
World's Dawn is about to launch on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/432010/
Planet Stronghold Colonial Defense is out: http://www.winterwolves.com/pscd.htm
Pygmalion's 10% translated
>>
>>1966321
Is Planet Stronghold any good? I liked Loren and put some time into that but really didn't like Seasons of the Wolf. I need to know these things before I think about shelling out for another Winter Wolves game.
>>
>>1966321
I want the Nicole yuri version so fucking bad, dammit.
>>
>play HuniePop
That was interesting.

>look up the girls' bios
Say, instead of sexing them, can I Bejeweled into fixing their lives? Because damn, for the most part they're a mess and I didn't (or rather COULDN'T) do anything to unmess any of that.
>>
5th for Hoping SaintBomber releases something soon.
>>
>>1966346
>Is Planet Stronghold any good?
Are you asking about Planet Stronghold or Planet Stronghold: Colonial Defense?
If it's the former, I'd say not really. It was written by the dev himself who his own admission sucks at writing, and the yuri romance itself was really nothing (if I remember right it basically amounted to 'let's wait until the current crisis is over before thinking romance'). Aside from that it was just a fairly basic turn-based RPG. No clue about the latter game, as I haven't played it yet.

Though both games have demo if you want to try them out.
>>
>>1966321
>World's Dawn
Stardew Valley should be mentioned in this category as well.
>>
File: aymm.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
aymm.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
Ayame mo Shirazu
http://n-linear.org/ayamemo/

An all-ages doujin novel game from 2010, with art by Cloba U. Linear despite the circle being called Nonlinear.

It's available free. I couldn't get the download link on the site to work, but there's a mirror:
http://holyseal.net/cgi-bin/mlistview.cgi?prdcode=12372

Covers the 2nd year in high school of its protagonist, in which she starts going out with a girl.

It's "slice of life" and rather more grounded in reality than a lot of 2D stuff that gets called that.
>>
>>1966390
>couldn't do anything to unmess any of that.
+1 for realism.
>>
>>1966465
>circle
>nonlinear
Nice
>>
>>1966472
I have never met a girl with a history even half as messy.

Try interacting with real people once. Most people have pretty boring lives.
>>
>>1966351
You and me both! I hope the dev can keep the projected timeline of Oct-Nov.

>>1966346
You should give the demos a whirl. Both titles have vastly different gameplay though. The 1st Planet Stronghold is turn-based strategy combat. The 2nd, Planet stronghold Colonial Defense is a Card-game strategy, similar to Hearthstone and the like. Should you want to purchase Planet stronghold Colonial Defense, I feel it's best to wait till their DLC (and only one) is out (March/April). Because the DLC contains the other half of the romances and more gameplay.

>>1966448
The Yuri romance wasn't nothing. You and your female love interest build up your relationship, and get canonically involved in a romance, with the usual CGs to go along with it. If someone were to ask me, whether the romance is an award-winning affair, that many sure are bound to love, then I would say, no. But it's totally Yuri.
>>
>>1966321
I tried World's Dawn (the demo available on the developer's website). From what I can tell it's an Harvest Moon clone, and when you create your character you can choose both gender and the gender you're attracted to, so when you meet certain girls the game calls them "marriage candidate" or whatever, but I have no idea how the romance works.
I'll keep an eye on it though, the gameplay was pretty dull in the first 3 days(the ones the demo version allows you to play) but I hope it gets better later.
>>
>>1966695
The first few days, if not month or two, of any Harvest Moon are always dull if you've played one before.
>>
>>1966321

>10%

By this time it'll take 1-2 years to complete. Hopefully that's not the case.
>>
>>1966725
Translation just started.
>>
>>1966563
>projected timeline of Oct-Nov
What.

Not fair, Nicole's about 95% complete half a year already. And it doesn't help that they deleted the app version of Love&Order Dorothy ;_;
>>
>>1966778
I have to admit I don't know why people look forward to it considering that it's clearly a mess - hasn't it had to be started over multiple times with different writers? I doubt the plot makes any sense... is it just because everyone's desperate to see girls kissing in that art style?
>>
>>1966725
This reminds me of Flowers. Because that one is literally taking a long time. If JAST is doing the rest, I hope to be seeing them all before 2024.
>>
>>1966781
>I don't know why people look forward to it
>is it just because everyone's desperate to see girls kissing in that art style?
Well, I can't speak for everyone else but yes, you caught me. The writers thing is true but at this point I just want the yuris in that visual flavor.
>>
>>1966781
All I really want is a yuri game in English that has more than one route. Clearly Starlight Vega will deliver on that sooner.

Speaking of, Starlight Vega got a new demo with added BGM and stuff.
>>
There is a pretty funny LP of Planet Stronghold. It goes fPC het romance route, but it's still worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaSPgE4K0SB3idK2lqJi4s2py9zc_ImUj
>>
>>1966781
>is it just because everyone's desperate to see girls kissing in that art style?
Have you seen what his other yuri game looks like? Summer in trigue
>>
>>1966797
>his other yuri game
But he has several yuri games.
>>
>>1966793
>All I really want is a yuri game in English that has more than one route.
Black Closet
Spirited Heart Girls Love
Heileen Sea Maidens
(shudder) A Wild Catgirl Appears

I think that's all that are multi-route yuri-only, but I might be missing some. It's still a pretty low count though.
>>
>>1966725
It was at 4% two weeks ago.
>>
>>1966815
Loren
Season of the Wolf (IIRC)
Sword of Asumi
Magical Diary
Long Live the Queen (Does this count?)
>>
>>1966820
Season of the Wolf has one male and one female love interest for both protags.

Sword of Asumi... I actually have this, but I don't know. AJTilley is something on an ongoing mystery for me.
>>
>>1966815
>>1966820
The only one on that list that's even tolerable is Loren.
>>
>>1966820
Those aren't yuri only, though, I was trying to stick with the ones that are more yuri-specific.

>>1966838
If you're picky about your tastes I'm not sure Nicole is going to do you much better.
>>
>>1966843
In my opinion all those games you suggested are either ugly, old as hell, or really expensive for what you get. WW especially has high priced games where you will only play the 1-2 designated yuri routes from.

I'm not the person you were replying to about nicole, by the way.
>>
>>1966838
>long live the queen
>not tolerable

I will fight you.
>>
>>1966864
It's not much of a yuri game though. I mean, it's in there, but if you want actual art of the girl pairings you have to hit up deviantart
>>
>>1966878
If "tolerable" means "yuri game" then Black Closet should still pass.
>>
>>1966956
It's $20 and have yet to see a screenshot or picture of yuri aside from a foot picture that's always posted.
>>
File: tumblr_o1buiqJyWl1r48yzco1_1280.png (858KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1buiqJyWl1r48yzco1_1280.png
858KB, 1280x720px
>>1966973
>>
>>1966973
I don't see how the price tag has anything to do with how yuri something is or how tolerable it is.

The game has five female romance options for a female only main character. If that somehow does not qualify as yuri in your book then I don't know what to tell you.
>>
File: 2016-01-18_00023.jpg (125KB, 1366x769px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-18_00023.jpg
125KB, 1366x769px
>>1966973
>>
Just a little update on AJTilley.
He was using Patreon for a while. People were actually supporting him and had a substantial amount of backers. He claimed to have two YURI games in development, one called Army Gals which was using art by Nick Beja.

Patreon now shut down and he's BACK to Kickstarter and has a campaign going for the aforementioned game, only now he's saying it's an adult game with a male protagonist. Obviously not going to be supporting him anymore.

I've messaged him with some questions and I'll be seeing what he responds with.
>>
>>1967008
that sucks. I'm interested to hear their response as well.
>>
>>1967008
On patreon he put yuri in quotations and I had a bad feeling about it then.

If it's an adult game KS needs to shut it down.
>>
File: new_canvas.png (1MB, 1240x1748px) Image search: [Google]
new_canvas.png
1MB, 1240x1748px
I tend to go unnoticed in these threads so I don't mind spoiling assets for my upcoming project so much here. That and this is a red board. Pic related is the 'thank you for playing' CG in which you get thrown a what if harem scenario. For those of you who stay clear of hetshit completely, the above characters are cosplaying lia, reset and sill from rance respectively as a shout out to what I originally touted the concept of the VN as - "a yuri game with a rance like protagonist". I worry there won't be enough rape to fulfill my original claim.
>>
File: guimock2.png (120KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
guimock2.png
120KB, 1366x768px
>>1967069
And here is a mockup of the GUI I made in about 5mins in MS paint. Double MC because that is a placeholder for the last pixel sprite.
>>
>>1967069
>>1967070
Cute
>>
File: cast.jpg (738KB, 2100x1968px) Image search: [Google]
cast.jpg
738KB, 2100x1968px
>>1967074
Thanks.
This is concept art from my main artist.
>>
Well I just completed cupid.
>tfw don't get to lezz out with catherine
>tfw don't get to lezz out with mother
and yet fugging your biological father is a-okay!
>>
>>1967069
I quite like this art style, thanks for sharing.
>>
Anything /u/-related in the Humble Bundle winter sale (besides Neptunia)?
>>
>>1967098
I'd give you that artists DA but they wanted to remain anonymous.
>>
>>1967033
>If it's an adult game KS needs to shut it down.
He typically does all-ages versions of games that have adult content, so as long as he says the KS is for the all-ages version, KS won't do a thing.
>>
>>1967069
I don't want to be That Guy, but I don't see why should the girl in the middle be wearing panties of any kind.

Other than that nitpick, that looks awesome. You can be damn sure I'll play that when it comes out.
>>
>>1967083
>>tfw don't get to
but both of those happened? (to at least some extent) or does it depend on your playthrough?
>>
>>1967117
not them but one of them gets one line and the other the chick runs away to go have sex with a man to forget about her lez feelings.

good game though
>>
Lesbian ghosts when?
>>
>>1967129
>and the other the chick runs away to go have sex with a man to forget about her lez feelings.
>good game though

No.
>>
>>1967007
Now these, these are choices that matter.
Someone link this picture to every western RPG dev in existence.
>>
>>1966320
What's the game in the op?
>>
>>1967132
February 12th, as was stated in the last thread.
>>
File: response.jpg (127KB, 517x620px) Image search: [Google]
response.jpg
127KB, 517x620px
>>1967025
Well, he responded and since you asked, here it is. Pretty much what I expected.

I'm guessing the story they've decided to develop instead of yuri is for the same audience that buys Winged Cloud fap games. I guess that's where the money is.
>>
>>1967148
Strawberry Vinegar
>>
>>1966820
Seduce Me The Otome
Amaranto (Japanese Yuri VN, with English translations. 3 different female options. You can pick who you want to romance (Play again to get a different romance option). After completing all 3, you unlock a 4th girl and the "True End".)
>>
>>1967187
And that's why I'd never consider supporting something when there's no guarantee that they won't bait and switch.
>>
>>1967194
Do your research - even a casual glance at AJ Tilley would show that he's a flaky shitshow who releases absolutely terrible games when he releases them at all, milks people for as much funding as possible before dropping half the planned features, etc.

Most devs have track records. If you look at their body of work, you have some idea what you're likely to get. It's just that hype and hope often causes people to overlook that.
>>
>>1967187
I'm more alarmed that you support the guy who has done 20 or so kickstarters in the last year and consistently puts out horrible games.
>>
>>1967193
By this point we're just running off a long list of games which are all in the pastebin in the OP anyway.
>>
File: response2.jpg (218KB, 555x849px) Image search: [Google]
response2.jpg
218KB, 555x849px
>>1967187
>>1967194
A follow-up. More empty promises.
Just warning anyone who considers backing him in the future. Pretty sure he uses multiple Kickstarter accounts, which itself smells kind of fishy.
>>
>>1967197
I supported a couple of his games that looked promising in the past. Before all the half-baked harem games.

I don't really even use Kickstarter at all anymore. Sure sometimes a developer will finish a game that delivers on all (or most) of their promises, but just as many don't.
>>
>>1967199
Yeah here's an article on him and his accounts:
http://vnsnow.com/2015/08/keeping-track-of-aj-tilley/

Searching "cliqist aj tilley" into google also gets lots of articles.

But i digress. this isnt /evn/.
>>
>>1967193
>Amaranto
Shame that the patch that adds a new heroine wasn't translated though.
>>
>>1967117
That's the worst part, they happen, but you as the player have no control to be able to take it further and all you get is a very vague clit tease.
>>1967129
>>1967136
It is a good game, and catherine didn't run off to have sex to forget about her lez feelings, she ran off because she felt guilty about taking advantage of her friend when they were both drunk whom had just confessed that she had been abused before. She just ended up turning to the man for comfort who used the situation as leverage to fug her.
>>
>>1967193
Doesn't Seduce Me the Otome only have one yuri route?
>>
>>1967255
Three according to its Steam page, but if I remember anons' review right they were added to what was initially planned as a het story and it showed.
>>
>>1967264
yep. MC gushes over all of the "hot guys" the whole time.
>>
>>1967069
This looks interesting do you have a site or Dev blog?
>>
>>1967199
Let me guess, he's an ideas guy and can't do anything except for writing mediocre "plots", so he needs money to hire people who do the actual work.
Going by the quality of his games a budget of $3.50 should be sufficient though.
>>
>>1967069
Delicious.
>>
File: anti spoiler edit.jpg (1MB, 3500x3508px) Image search: [Google]
anti spoiler edit.jpg
1MB, 3500x3508px
>>1967114
I did consider making her go nude too, but it just isn't in her character. Plus between two love interests who are both kinky and horny, I think its nice to have the contrast of one who is shy and self restrained. Thanks for the support.
>>1967290
I'm planning on making a thread on lemma and starting my own blog (not sure which site I'd want to host it on yet, anyone got any recs? I know tumblr is popular but I don't want to involve the 'trigger warning' crowd) when all of the character sprites are finished. The first one is still a WIP.
>>1967344
Right? I love that artists proportions. In an ideal world I could have commissioned them as my main artist but they weren't comfortable with all of the subject matter. Not that I blame them.
>>
>>1967363
If you want to rice your blog go with tumblr. Otherwise Wordpress does the job, and as a plus has a better comment system than tumblr. Blogspot is pretty much dead these days, I think. At least if you want to post adult material.
>>
>>1967394
>If you want to rice your blog
Sorry to have to ask, but what does that mean?
>>
>>1967397
Customize it to look nice.
>>
>>1967399
oh well, no time like the present:
http://officeryou.tumblr.com/
I gave up on trying to make it look nice after 50 tries of getting the banner to align the way I wanted failed. Lets just call it a minimalist approach. I did attempt wordpress but they kept telling me my domain name was invalid.
>>
>>1966321
>Planet Stronghold Colonial Defense is out
Who cares? winter wolves is shit
>>
>>1967465
So is your mom, but you don't see me posting about it.
>>
>>1967480
winter wolves dev pls
go back to murdering the evn scene
>>
>>1967482
How can you murder something that is already dead?
>>
>>1967484
fair point
>>
>>1967465
>Who cares? winter wolves is shit
Eh. Since almost completely different people are involved with each project some are a lot more shit than others. And at least we usually get actual makeouts there, unlike some 'yuri' games that are all angst and no followup.
>>
Will /u/ ever be able to create a game together?
>>
File: yuri.jpg (129KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
yuri.jpg
129KB, 800x600px
Can anyone tell me how long is Kindred Spirits on the Roof? VNDB says 10-30 hours. But that's not really accurate.
>>
>>1967541
no
>>
>>1967547
It all depends on reading speed no? Might as well take 30 or 10.
>>
>>1967444
>that first post
Creating something out of anger at the current state of the genre?

I can respect that.
>>
>>1967444
>which would make Akira riding her faggy vespa look positively straight in comparison

Okay, gotta admit. This made me laugh at loud. What was the yuribait show?
>>
>>1967574
Sounds like either CA or Hibikek.
>>
>>1967541
>will a group of individual who've never met before, can never agree on what they love and hate, and have no financial incentive to see the project through, ever create something that takes a large investment of time to finish
Take a wild guess.
>>
>>1967541
/u/ tried that before. Goddess of White or something, I don't remember anymore.
>>
>>1967547
30 hours is pretty accurate I think.
Maybe 20 to get through the main story, but there are a lot of bonus scenes you unlock after the credits.
>>
>>1967598
Yeah
The people creating it basically realized they bit off more than they could chew. Apparently they still have all of the assets that were made for it, but not enough people to finish it.
They're doing yuri scanlations now as Divulge Scans.
>>
>>1967602
Oh, really? I didn't know that. Pretty neat.
>>
File: kaede-chifusa.jpg (24KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
kaede-chifusa.jpg
24KB, 600x337px
>>1967566
Pretty much. Kyoani's adaption of hibike just made it worse.
>>1967574
I aim to please. It's not the kind of show you'd expect, its none of these >>1967576
It was manyuu hikenchou. I shipped chifusa and kaede with the force of a thousand suns, and then that fucking DFC painter came along and ripped my heart out. Even if they retconned it by the end of the episode my heart was still broken. You can say I had it coming for not expecting hetshit in a fanservice show, but this was babby's first.
>>
>>1967631
Not what I expected, but I don't think you're the first anon I've heard who was disappointed by it. I heard it was surprisingly messed up in general.
>>
Seems like World's Dawn is currently 10% off in case anyone is interested.
>>
>>1967642
It's a relief to know I'm not alone.
>I heard it was surprisingly messed up
There was a greentext on /a/ about how the show is a serious anime highlighting the bias and unfair treatment of women masquerading as a fanservice show. I'm honestly inclined to agree. Heck, the first 10 minutes of the first episode shows a young woman getting her breasts cut and molested by multiple women whilst her father is forced to watch, and then showing how her life was ruined afterwards. Her fiance left her, her family died and she lived alone in a hut in the middle of nowhere till chifusa comes along - then finds out she belongs to the same clan who ruined her life and has to attempt to assassinate the only human contact she's had for years.
>>
>>1967650
You're really selling me on it.
>>
>>1967661
What I liked about the ending was that it highlighted that chifusa's victory was but a small one in the grand scheme of things, and that she still had a lot of learning and hard work ahead of her if she truly wants to change the perceptions of society. She'd have been KO'd in the final fight regardless if her friends hadn't come to back her up. I would say give it 3 episode rule, but to be honest you'll know if the show is for you on the very first episode.
>>
>>1967255
>2 side characters, ordinary human friends
>1 demon chick
>did not enjoy
>don't let demon chick fool you. Look at the art and text first before deciding to play
>>
>>1967668
>>1967255
I'd argue 2 because even though it has 3 females two of the humans are exactly the same structure. like they even share the same dialog which was really weird.

diana wasnt that bad. it was voice acted which was nice.

and yeah naturally the yuri routes didnt hold a candle to the male routes but thats how it is in otome games.
>>
>>1967690
<3 is the only otome I've played where the yuri route was the longest and most well thought out route of them all.
>>
>>1967631
What happened with the painter? He doesn't show up anymore, does he?
>>
>>1967690
Trivia: Diana was voiced by the creator
>>
>>1967695
He shows up for a single episode and never re-appears. But the damage was done. Do you want a greentext summary?
>>
File: tainted love.jpg (150KB, 1288x747px) Image search: [Google]
tainted love.jpg
150KB, 1288x747px
I can't register on the mangagamer website, and I want to preorder Kindred Spirits! I've tried to register 5 times now and it gives me the OK, buy no email shows up!

I tried in safe mode firefox and chrome, and still no cigar!
>>
>>1967702
Please, if you can muster the courage to relive the trauma. With this season being so dry, I need stuff to watch. My standards aren't too high.
>>
>>1967704
try steam?
>>
>>1967708
Just for you, anon:
>up until this episode there had been multiple instances of kaede on chifusa attempted/groping on account of 'taking care' of her breasts/boob envy, fleshed out their relationship with each other and shown how much they're willing to do for each other and every episode some backgrounder will mistake them for being a lesbian couple
>then in what starts up as a usual kaede/chifusa hijinks episode with kaede complaining about chifusa complaining about her large breasts, saying she can't understand the feelings of those without them
>then we pan to some faggot megane running away from a horde of manyuu assasins
>chifusa saves him, he says he's a painter then gushes about how he's finally found his perfect muse
>chifusa blushes and says she can't become his model
>turns out he was asking kaede
>chifusa expresses her concern over kaede agreeing to travel with a man she literally just met and knows nothing about to be his model and says she doesn't want to be delayed any further in reaching the town that had been the entire catalyst for their trip
>kaede snaps that chifusa is just jealous that he didn't pick her instead and storms off with him in tow
>even faggot painter asks if it was okay to leave things like that, kaede huffs that its fine and carries on ahead
>they arrive in a different town and spend the evening doing DEITO activities with flashbacks to kaede and chifusa playing as children
>before kaede and faggot painter go back to a hotel shot pans showing a cloaked figure who is obviously chifusa
>in the hotel, faggot painter asks kaede to strip naked so he can paint her
>kaede is surprised and had no idea it would be that kind of modelling
>faggot painter gushes and pushes her to accept saying how she is his only muse
>note the atmosphere during this scene was really uncomfortable, I honestly thought he was going to push her down and rip her clothes off if she tried to refuse and leave
>>
>>1967704
Check spam?
>>
>>1967729
>anyway she complies and is embarrassed and shaking the whole time, he gets up close and personal and starts inspecting her breasts, saying how wonderfully flat they are
>kaede starts balling her fists
>he keeps gushing
>she finally loses it, grabs her clothes and runs out of the room
>faggot painter is confused
>turns out chifusa had been in the joint hotel room the entire time, comes into his room to explain how kaede isn't naturally flat so that was why his praise hurt her
>whilst kaede is alone and angsting on a bridge the manyuu assassins from earlier corner her, she doesn't have her weapon
>faggot painter 'saves' her by magically getting a microphone and literally shouting DFC > cowtits to the big titted assassins
>chifusa steps in and threatens to kick their asses again so they leave
>kaede agrees to model again for the faggot painter whose goal is to depict flat chests as being beautiful, asks her to travel with him to achieve this goal
>chifusa says she doesn't mind if she wants to go with him
>kaede refuses him on the grounds that she wants to regain her former big tits one day and she isn't confident he could still love her with them
>basically implying that the only reason kaede chose to stay with chifusa over faggot painter is because chifusa is her only chance at getting her big tits back
I may have omitted or skewed some details in my rage, but that is the summary for the episode. To add insult to injury it was titled first love or some shit.
>>
>>1967702
Greentext me onee-san
>>
>>1967735
You posted right below it:
>>1967729
>>1967734
>>
File: Kaede.jpg (132KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Kaede.jpg
132KB, 1366x768px
pic I saved in my rage to make a slut thread on /a/
>>
>>1967729
>>1967734
Thanks. Sorry for bringing up bad memories and derailing the game thread with an anime.
Though I have to say this post >>1967743
(which I'm assuming is you) made me laugh. Well, despite this episode, I think I may watch it, hell, I watched amagami ss just to watch the antics between Haruka and Hibiki when Haruka isn't the main heroine. Not to mention I loved the relationship between Cecily and Aria in sacred blacksmith, but that one pissed me off too much to muster the courage to rewatch it.
>>
>>1967734
That is a new level in rage-inducing.
>>
File: selene.jpg (85KB, 770x1085px) Image search: [Google]
selene.jpg
85KB, 770x1085px
>>1967602
"Assets" are a bit too implied finished for what we actually have, but we do have a fair bit of design art, music and scripts.
The scan life sure is nice though.
>>
>>1967760
Talking with scanlators on 4chan always feels odd, like seeing teachers outside of school.
>>
Havent kept up

When is Nights of Azure coming west again?
>>
>>1967816
March 29
>>
>>1967755
Nah its alright, I've mostly recovered. Yup, me. Heck you can just skip that episode now you know what happens, I can't remember the episode number but you'll know from the previews they do for the next episode.
>>1967758
Something inside me broke that day.
>>
>>1967541
If there's enough understanding that it will take five years and will be finished by completely different people than the initial team - it's feasible. I can't say I'm ready to take that plunge, however, as much as I'd be hype.
>>
Can anyone who read Yamiyo tell me are there any script changes for different MCs or is it the same lazy shit like in Fate?
>>
>>1967952
>same lazy shit like in Fate?
Fate/Extra? I don't see how that was lazy.
>>
>>1967956
I haven't read it but judging by comments they changed nothing in script except for name/gender. It's jew levels of lazy.
>>
>>1967958
It's the default way of writing dialogues in a lot of not story-focused games with two MCs.
Welcome to 2016, hope your cryogenic sleep didn't leave you with a freeze burn.
>>
>>1967959
I know that's why I'm asking about Yamiyo. I still have hope.
>>
>>1967958
There's a few gender-specific lines, but yeah for the most part it's the same. Why do you think it has to be completely rewritten?
>>
>>1967967
I guess you mean Fate.
>Why do you think it has to be completely rewritten?
Not completely but wouldn't some scenes feel awkward as if they were written for male MC. I just find this tactic cheap.
>>
>>1967974
MCs in Fate/Extra are voiceless (and might as well be faceless), and most dialogues are non-romantic. Romantic ones, from what I remember, don't have anything gender-specific; Servants treat you the same no matter what gender you are, going from "barely even know you" stage to either wanting to protect you (Saber, Archer) or wanting to fuck your brains out (Caster) to eventual love. So no, there isn't a lot of awkwardness. Though dialogues aren't completely the same, either.
>>
>>1967978
>MCs in Fate/Extra are voiceless
And servants are voiced, right? Damn, it annoys me the most. I'd prefer not voiced at all to partly voiced. I've dropped Yurirei because of that.
>>
File: rin.png (8KB, 962x544px) Image search: [Google]
rin.png
8KB, 962x544px
>>1967979
By "voiceless" I mean they don't speak. Neither in text nor in sound. Only input you have are choices that sometimes pop up during dialogues, like which question to ask or which answer to pick. There is implied dialogue, like when you go to your classroom where your Servant is waiting, they will react as if you've greeted them, and there's also narration, but other than that, nothing.
>>
File: casta.jpg (99KB, 500x608px) Image search: [Google]
casta.jpg
99KB, 500x608px
>>1967978

I remember one conversation with Caster where I think she was mentioning that she wanted to become the perfect wife or something, and one of the dialogue options you had would mention that you were a girl and she would reply in a very flirtatious way about how that was okay.

Aside from that I can't remember anything else being tailored to a FeMC though.

Caster is also cute as fuck. The only thing pushing me to complete those horrible early levels with her was getting to talk to her again. Then she became a beast halfway through the game and dominated.
>>
File: 2015-11-11_00008.jpg (225KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-11_00008.jpg
225KB, 1920x1080px
Black Closet is on sale on Steam at the moment. In case one ever wanted to play as the lesbian student council president of an Catholic all-girls school.

And yes, they can all be gay.
>>
>>1967998
Weren't there one/two routes where it was strong friendship instead of gay? Or was that a different game?
>>
>>1968000
Two, I think. One because she's the only girl who's not gay and the other because the girl is still underage.
>>
>>1967995
Nero has something similar, I think. Not as a dialogue option, but she mentions something about not caring MC's gender. Archer and a male MC probably also have this.

Caster also compliments femMC on her beauty/cuteness, which seems to be female-only dialogue, although I don't have enough patience to bear with that glass cannon again just to check.
>>
>>1968007
>>1967995
Is there any fix for the audio crackle when a new sound is loaded?
>>
>>1967998
Is it lewd?
>>
File: 2015-11-11_00010.jpg (294KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-11_00010.jpg
294KB, 1920x1080px
>>1968049

Not... explicitly so. And anyway most of the game is about trying to uphold the school's reputation rather than seducing your way through the student body. But the main character does have some particular interests.
>>
>>1967704
My advice is to not order from the mangagamer website (unless you really want to), but on steam. When I had some measure of loading problems on the website, that spooked me off. And it's not my internet, because I have a fiber optic connection.
>>
>>1968048
Nevermind, it seems like it's fixed(?) when I downloaded v1.1.1 of PPSSPP
>>
>>1968053
That is of course, if you don't want DRM-free version.
>>
>>1967704
>>1967719
It's only available for preorder on MangaGamer's site. If you buy it on Steam you'll have to wait until sometime on the launch date. Their games usually launch on their own site first and on Steam some hours later that day.
>>
>>1967600
Do you have to make all the right choices to unlock the bonus after credit scenes?
>>
>>1968132
For some of them, you have to make the right choices. Some of them, you need to choose both, so an easy way to get all the scenes is to just save at each choice and pick all the options.
>>
File: nights of yuri.jpg (181KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nights of yuri.jpg
181KB, 1920x1080px
Are we still worried about them censoring Yoru no nai Kuni?
>>
>>1968185
>"I will always love you"
Said every best friend ever. Are there any kissing scenes that aren't CPR?
>>
File: 2015-10-15-151156.jpg (128KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-15-151156.jpg
128KB, 960x544px
>>1968192
Just hugging, hand holding, lovers quarrel, and sleeping together.
>>
>>1968219
Ugh, those pixels. I only have a Vita which I otherwise love and I kinda dread the fact that I'll only be able to play the game like that, and with low fps to boot...

Maybe they'll port it to PC one day, and I'd fine no matter if it's in moon or in English.
>>
>>1968224
They announced Vita localization too?
>>
>>1968228
They're considering it. Along with a localized PS3 release, which I hope it gets.
>>
>>1968228
They're considering it, but before any localization was announced I was ready to get it since I can into moon to an extent - and then I saw the gameplay footage for the Vita and still unsure to this day what should I do - splurge for a PS4 and a TV for a single game, play on the Vita like that or just wait for something to happen.
>>
File: 2015-10-16-180424.jpg (85KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-16-180424.jpg
85KB, 960x544px
There's a lot of handholding in the game
>>
Their hands are probably just stuck to each other because of all that hot passionate lesbian aliasing going on.
Is this from Vita? I've seen better graphics on PSP.

>>1968231
Well, you can connect PS4 to your PC monitor, provided you have one. And it has several promising exclusives, albeit not /u/-related.
Honestly, wonky graphics in cutscenes on hand-held consoles is something you can get used to relatively easily (see the majority of Japanese games for PSP); low FPS is another matter.
>>
>>1968244
I only have laptops with no HDMI-in, sadly. And yeah, after all these years I'm rather used to these issues in portable games, that's an unfortunate and common trade-off.
>>
>>1968252
You can probably find used PC monitors for dirt cheap.
>>
>>1968252
>I only have laptops with no HDMI-in, sadly.
There is a work-around involving capture cards, but at this point it'll be cheaper to buy a used 22".
>>
>>1968005
Who's the straight girl?
>>
>>1968421
The one pouting about being surrounded by gay. But even her, you can tempt, it just doesn't get as far as you get with the other underage girl.
>>
>>1968192
Anon, best friends kiss each other too.
>>
File: 1447834633932.png (209KB, 739x1115px) Image search: [Google]
1447834633932.png
209KB, 739x1115px
>>1968627
In both of their lips, all the time.
>>
>>1968185
I'm beginning to think Europe won't be getting limited edition.
>>
>>1968677
On Gust's FB page
>We have teamed up with NIS America, Inc. Europe to bring Nights of Azure Limited Edition to Europe through the NIS America EU Online Store.

>The box will include the following contents:
>~ Nights of Azure PS4 Game
>~ LE Tuck-flap Box
>~ Cloth Poster (57” x 20”)
>~ Hardcover Artbook
>~ Soundtrack
>~ Mini Art Prints (5 sets – 5” x 7”)

>Pre-orders for the Limited Edition will start on 28th January 2016.
>>
>>1968709
I literally sent them an email last week asking if they were going to put it on the EU store and still haven't gotten a response.

Good to see they are though. Time to shell out 300 dollarydoos to get it sent here. I don't even own a PS4 yet.
>>
Is Gamestop even going to carry Nights of Azure? Still don't see it available for preorder and its out in two months
>>
>>1968893
Yeah. I sent a tweet too before but it seems to be ignored. I just happened to see that while checking some NoA stuff.
>>
>>1968192
You can choose to ignore the game, instead of pretending to misunderstand everything. These type of dialogue are usually grounds for Yuri censorship, because nobody thinks these are something BFFs say, except you. And BFFs usually don't say such things without a clearly prior platonic context. According to game localization anon, one company added a "Best Friend" line to similar dialogue, to make sure it is clearly read as a non-lesbian intention.

Anyhow, why am I bothering to explain things to trolling idiots, who will pretend to not understand context?

>>1968185
That seems to be a positive sign. I hope they will keep that up.

>>1968219
IMO, some of the dancing scenes are the best. In one of them, Arnas was like a gentleman. Snapping her fingers, to order music to be played out. Then she took Rulitis hand in her's to slow-dance intimately with her.

>>1968224
I have to admit, the animations (cutscenes) were kind of lousy, and could have been better.
>>
>>1969070
>because nobody thinks these are something BFFs say, except you
But BFFs do say that. Just because in recent years "love" in most forms of popular media had almost lost its meaning besides family or romantic one, doesn't mean some people don't use it to describe feelings that don't fall into family or romantic category.
And since this is a single screenshot, there is no and can't ever be a platonic context, or any context at all.

Anyhow, you're taking this way too seriously for somebody who thinks they're responding to a "trolling idiot".
>>
>>1969070
Didn't NISA themselves call it a love story in the description? I don't think there's any cause to worry about them pulling a 4kids.
>>
>>1969220
They did. Right from the game''s product page on the NISA online store: http://store.nisamerica.com/nights-of-azure-limited-edition
>This is a love story of two star-crossed women who lived, fought, and were ultimately lost to the annals of history.
>>
Looks like a new yuri vn hit Greenlight.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=604433409
>>
>>1969497
that annoying music though
>>
>>1969504
>not muting the music in VNs

It's always garbage.
>>
>>1969507
>It's always garbage
>Flowers
>Akaiito
>Aoishiro
End yourself.
>>
>>1969497
Looks like a dude
>>
>>1969508
In indie vns, it very often is crap or generic.
>>
File: Cast.png (701KB, 922x832px) Image search: [Google]
Cast.png
701KB, 922x832px
>>1969510
She's tomboyish, but I wouldn't mistake her for a guy.
>>
>>1969497
MC really looks like a dude.
>>
>>1969513
This I can agree with.
>>
>>1969497
It does look a bit boring but I'll try it out if it's free or cheap.
>>
>>1969514
I just don't find any of them attractive and the trailer video was incredibly boring, but I hope someone gets more fun out of it.
>>
>>1969508
Funny how all three are by MANYO. Going to HakuAi from Flowers last year really highlighted how amazing MANYO is.
>>
>>1969525
I played Toko and thought it was pretty fun. The promo vid for Stargazers is really more of a teaser though, since it doesn't show much. I'm not really sure what to expect going into it, but I'll definitely check it out.
>>
>>1969514
nazi brownie is the only decent chara design of the bunch
>>
>>1969514
I fucking hate this art style so much
>>
>>1969514
>>1969612
i like 'em plump
>>
>>1969612
I like it
>>
>>1969612
Its like a sliding scale for me. Left looks great, middle is alright, rightside is terrible.

Though that might just be because massive shiny cow tits and thighs.

Is the MC the one in the middle? I really like the look of her for some reason.
>>
File: sunbathing.png (101KB, 328x311px) Image search: [Google]
sunbathing.png
101KB, 328x311px
>>1969514
That right one looks like a mix between Whatsherface from Symphogear and Madoka from Anko-san. Bet she also has a personality of a bimbo.

>>1969721
It's not really about the plumpiness. Plumpiness can be attractive... when it doesn't have highlights all over the body, and bumpy stomachs that look almost distorted.
And there's also the matter of MC's leg-to-torso proportions.
>>
>>1969778
Pretty much agreed, while I hate the enormo breasts to the right, the glossiness of them makes even blue-suit's reasonable tits seem unappealing. Other than that and finding said suits pretty meh I think the non-tittymonster girls look okay.
>>
>>1969514
Lucky for this artist, VN standings often have the feet cut out. Is this China when Chinese used to force tiny shoes on women?
>>
>>1969794
>>1967189
>>
Without going into spoiler territory, is the LE of Yoru no Nai Kuni worth pre ordering? Gameplay-wise? Yuri-wise?
>>
>>1969814
Yes
>>
>>1969794
Ebi Hime, the writer for Strawberry Vinegar, has at least 2 other yuri games, The Sad Story of Emmeline Burns (free) and Asphyxia (paid). It looks like she commissioned the same artist for all 3 games too!.

http://ebihime.itch.io/
>>
File: 53026426_p0.png (538KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
53026426_p0.png
538KB, 1000x1200px
Ordered the Nights of Azure LE.

Now we play the waiting game.
>>
Still no HakuAi rip?
>>
>>1969954
I would import it but it cost a quarter of my third world salary.
>>
Fuck, Nights of Azure euro LE is already at less than 50% stock after less than one day.
On one hand I'd want to support the game and have a special edition of one of the very few yuri games we get, on the other hand... it's quite pricey for what it contains... a cloth poster far too fanservicey to be put on a wall, mini prints, mini artbook, is the OST good at least?

I'd rather spend my money on a figure of the protagonist(s), do you think they'll make it? Usually Gust always make figures of the Atelier protagonists, doesn't it?
>>
>>1970134
yeah the price scared me away. these japan le seem to charge as much as they think they can get out of the buyer. for that price i'd expect a figurine or a really nice display piece
>>
What's considered "yuri" in a game? How do the characters interact? How about in the "family-friendly" demographic?
>>
>>1970234
It varies from person to person, most agree it is two females acting romantic towards one another, as for "family-friendly"... well for some odd reason homosexual relations are considered more adult than more heterosexual relations, even if the acts are the same.
>>
>>1970240
cue people freaking out at nine year old yuri when < nine year old het is adorable puppy love
>>
>>1970240
Give me a few examples of "romantic," please.
>>
>>1970250
Are you an alien?
>>
>>1970252
Actually, I meant "What's the minimum interaction considered yuri"?
>>
>>1970254
There isn't really an objective guideline, and if you have to ask whether something just barely technically qualifies, it probably doesn't.
>>
>>1970134
>Nights of Azure euro LE is already at less than 50% stock after less than one day.
So it's selling like hotcakes. That's good.
>>
>>1970260
I see, thank you.
>>
File: photo02.jpg (292KB, 900x335px) Image search: [Google]
photo02.jpg
292KB, 900x335px
>http://www.cyc-soft.com/eyephon/002/
Tsui Yuri actually came back to life.
>>
>>1969514
Is that you DIO?
>>
Hey guys, I made a thread about FFX|V if you are all interested.

>>1970328
>>
>>1970134
LE's are always overpriced. I'm okay in this case with paying it anyway though because I don't buy many games these days and I'm happy to support a niche thing that appeals to me.
>>
>>1970359
>LE's are always overpriced
Limited edition are collector items, you're not just paying for the actual content but also for the fact that you have something that will indeed be in limited supply. If you don't consider this to add value to the item you're not really the target demographic for these kind of editions.
>>
>>1970315
Holy shit I thought it died
>>
>>1970395
There's only so much the fact that you own a limited edition can add to the value. And that additional value varies from title to title and depends on whoever is buying the LE. Say, for a yurifag a limited edition of a yuri game will worth more than for a regular gamer who views YnNK as a jRPG monster grinder.

Personally, I think LEs should provide actual limited content to make them worthwhile, otherwise it's like paying twice for a regular edition in a bright colorful box — expensive and not really smart, although it would look good on a shelf. Artbooks and prints are fine and all (though the "mini" part seems suspicious), but it'd be nice to have something material, like a keychain or a pendant, that you can actually have on display freely in a non-weeabo company.
Video commentary on the development process would be a nice touch as well, I don't think Japanese games have a lot of those.
>>
>>1970417
>There's only so much the fact that you own a limited edition can add to the value
It adds what collectors are willing to pay for it. If you want to know what the added value is for a collector, keep your Nights of Azure LE sealed and sell it on eBay in a few years. There's a good chance you'll make a tidy profit - but then again you may end up at a loss as well. But if "owning the Nights of Azure Limited Edition" alone is not something you personally put a high value on beside what's in the package, you're not a collector and the LE wasn't made for people like you (or me, for that matter).
>>
>>1970428
There are different kinds of collectors out there, anon. Not every one of them buys things just for the sake of owning them, some also want to enjoy stuff they get for their money.
>>
File: flowers2_fanbook_bg.png (1MB, 1420x1200px) Image search: [Google]
flowers2_fanbook_bg.png
1MB, 1420x1200px
The fanbook page for Flowers Natsu-hen is up and it contains some info on Aki.

http://www.gungnir.co.jp/lily/event/flowers2ndfb.html

Of note, this part about the cross talk between the three(four) seiyuu(leads) in Aki.
>『FLOWERS 秋篇』の主人公・八代譲葉と、その幼馴染・小御門ネリネ、そして譲葉を慕う沙沙貴苺・林檎姉妹を演じていただいた声優三人での対談の模様を掲載。
>譲葉を慕う沙沙貴苺・林檎姉妹
>The Sasaki Ichigo/Ringo sisters who pine for Yuzuriha
Now we know how the twins are involved. They don't really clarify whether it's Ichigo, Ringo or both pining for Yuzuriha. I really hope Nerine is the true route... If they decide not to go with the most obvious character... I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Ichigo -> Yuzuriha and secretly Ringo -> Ichigo, with Yuzuriha/Nerine, Ichigo/Ringo as the true route.

As for the fanbook itself, it will go on sale at the GL Fes event first in Feb. Internet sales will come after but no date has been announced.
>>
>>1970488
"Pine" isn't necessarily an accurate translation of what's meant by 慕う

The way the twins have admired their cooking club senpai since Haru-hen could be put that way
>>
Stardew Valley announced for February 26th. It's an Harvest Moon-like game, and it will include same-sex marriage too. Here's the trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot7uXNQskhs
>>
>>1970549
>慕う
It could have a romantic meaning. I suppose the least would be to use the "idolize" meaning.
>>
File: 1425981252234.jpg (209KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1425981252234.jpg
209KB, 1280x720px
Been playing Rabi-Ribi. It's cute and has a lot of subtext.
>>
>>1970648
Those pure fairy eyes, forever stained.
>>
>>1970648
>>1970652
Wait a minute, is that fairy topless?
I retract my previous statement. She's probably a slut.
>>
>>1970658
No she's not.
>>
>>1970658
No, but she is wearing a pretty slutty crossover halter
>>
>>1970652
>pure fairy eyes
There's no such thing as a "pure" fairy.
>>
>>1970648
hope you report back when you finish the game.

also, hows the gameplay?
>>
Why is the world so unfair that I cannot romance Eiger in Shadowrun Dragonfall? And, on top of that, barely any f/f fic related to the last games.

I am enjoying it a lot though, much more than the first part, but I miss romance options. I guess that this aspect has not changed in Shadowrun Hong Kong, has it? I love cyberpunk settings and the side characters in this one are actually fairly good (at least so far).

Sorry for this rant, it is just I need a game like this but with yuri content. Only dreams now.
>>
>>1970817
Yeah Dragonfall is an exceptional game but little romance to be had. Most of it is scissorhands so if you don't dig her then you are out of luck.

Hong Kong has none at all from what I can remember unfortunately. Though personally the only companion I cared about in it I just wanted to be friends with anyway, the rat shaman.
>>
>>1970757
It's fun. The gameplay is a Metroidvania with bullet hell bosses, and with emphasis on replayability and sequence breaking.
>>
File: 4lvHWz.png (864KB, 1184x666px) Image search: [Google]
4lvHWz.png
864KB, 1184x666px
>>1969893
Asphyxia.
>>
>>1971064
and this is about as close as two girls get to each other in that game, too
>>
>>1970819
Wolverine chick is okay, she has not opened yet so I cannot say much, I like her design though. But Eiger… she is so cool.

Although is there still a fixed crew in Hong Kong, right? Is it just worse? I hope they are not as boring as in the first one. I can only think of Coyote and I finished the game a pair of days ago.

A similar thing happened with Pillars of Eternity, I tried the game before buying it and all the interactions with the characters felt flat. I am not asking for outright sex a la Bioware, but at least some dialogues well done.

I will probably end up buying and enjoying it, but it gets harder to play an RPG with a character from scratch/your own character without this kind of things… at least they did not put me a baby from the very beginning.
>>
>>1971196
The first Shadowrun game was bit of a flop. Thankfully Dragonfall and Hong Kong are much, much better games. In Hong Kong you do have a fixed crew again, and no romance again. But at least I couldn't resist shipping the rat shaman and the hacker chick characters.

As for PoE, companion dialogue was written by different writers, so the quality on those varies a lot IMO. As a Chris Avellone fan I liked Durance and Grieving Mother a lot (sadly apparently they cut some really interesting stuff from those), but I also liked Sagani and Pallegina too. Too bad the characters alone can't really save the game from lackluster combat and kinda boring story. Haven't played the DLC yet, so can't really say anything about that.

But Torment's coming, and it is supposed to have interesting companion system.
>>
>>1971329
>Torment's coming
I've been out of the loop since forever on this one, but I'm pretty sure I read some years ago that romances, including yuri one(s), were planned. Is it still true or has it been scrapped since then?
>>
So I just beat Nagi's route in Seisai no Resonance for the first time. Ok. I gotta say. I didn't see that coming.
But I liked it overall. And I admit, I already know that's not all there is. Which.. is a good thing. Was pretty fun, cute and at times engaging. Well and the final part and climax were pretty nice as well. And that epilogue.. was certainly a shocker. Ouch. Just ouch.

Bit of a shame it never got translated. After Yuu's route I'd say it's understandable. That route's final part was.. essentially not even there. (though before that it was cute) Alsp /u/ probably wouldn't like all the NTR feelings Yuu can give.
But Nagi's route? That was good. Fuck, the MC is even confirmed a magic baby somehow created by the souls of two women. Which makes a certain scene in the beginning kinda funny. "Kissed" by the "dad".. sums it up I guess.
A fun yuri chuuni VN. Looking forward to the one licensed by Mangagamer for sure as well. The yuri genre needs a few more works which aren't JUST yuri without anything else.
>>
>>1971396
https://torment.inxile-entertainment.com/game/about/gameplay

>We've had some questions from the community about romances and relationships in the game. Our position is this: Love, which comes in many forms, is certainly relevant when exploring themes of legacy, abandonment, and mystery; and we expect to explore this emotion in ways that fit the story and characters. Meaningful friendships, even feelings of affection, will be possible, but we don't expect physical relationships to be consistent with our narrative.

So maybe?
>>
>>1971403
Possibly "You can have about as much romance as you could in Planescape Torment - talking and vague hints that you care, but you'll never get to be explicit about it"
>>
File: 52480682_p6_master1200.jpg (535KB, 540x1200px) Image search: [Google]
52480682_p6_master1200.jpg
535KB, 540x1200px
3 more days until Digimon, slightly ready for subtext and ending.
>>
>>1971400
I think Yatagarasu is basically dead (though their website was still up last time I checked, which was a couple months ago) so odds of seeing this or Yamiyo Odore translates will probably be entirely up to the fans.
>>
>>1971463
thanks for reminding me i need to order that
>>
>>1971484
fuck thats unfortunate. both of those games were at the top of my list for hopes of localizing.
>>
>>1971400
>Which makes a certain scene in the beginning kinda funny.
If you find that funny, are you aware Mirai has a route?
>>
>>1971463
Soon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sjhpPBUQps
>>
>>1966320
>Kindred Spirits on the Roof is two weeks away

Oh boy.
>>
>>1971512

Well, I have a walkthrough, but I obviously don't know what each.. "ending" or whatever is about.
Still it probably is the reason why the five main heroines are who they are. I always wondered why it is like it is, but this probably is the reason. The girl's dead for a long long time already I suppose. Though something must've been left over from her original being, as she is still somewhat different from Miku. Still would be very much like "dating mom". Or more like dating another child of mom, as in a sister? Mirai is probably half Miku and half "herself" or so? I dunno.. it's weird.
Don't actually plan to read Yaya's route anytime soon. I'm not really made for multiple route VNs I suppose. I'd just feel bad. And for Yaya's route, you actually have to chicken out and ditch Nagi at an important point. Not a very.. nice branching.
>>
>>1971808
Mirai's end is like Kanae is a replacement for Miku.

If you don't do the other routes, I don't think you can see Nagi's good end (as it's treated like the true end of the game).
>>
>>1971513
I think these two made me gay.
>>
>>1971329
>But Torment's coming
Isn't it in Early Access already?
>>
>>1971813

I'll see how that works today. The walkthrough doesn't really say much in that regard. Except 1周目は选択肢なし?
So I'd assume you just have to get through the route once. It's also written for the other ending you were talking about, which branches from Yaya's route. Probably need to beat Yaya's route normally before you can access it.

Well, If I really can't get it to work, it still won't change much. I mean the true ending of Nagi is most likely mostly the same anyway. Just without the bad stuff. Not like it's a whole new route.
>>
>>1971823
Yes, but I prefer to wait until it's finished.
>>
>>1971823
Only a small section of the full game is.
>>
>>1971813
>>1971824

Okay, it's as I thought. And it was pretty nice. But now I definitely can't just play Yaya's route. This was just a whole lot of "daaaw". And I can see how it's the true ending. A good time to leave it as is.
But seriously, this VN can be so cute when it wants to be.
>>
File: guishen_0103vg43_01.png (832KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
guishen_0103vg43_01.png
832KB, 1280x720px
>>1971992
>I definitely can't just play Yaya's route
That's a shame. Yaya's route is good too. I guess I was lucky/unlucky there were no walkthroughs when I played it the first time.
After getting Nagi's Compulsory[/spoiler] End, I finished up everyone's route just to soothe the pain of that sucker punch ending. But I still replayed it to see if there was anything different I could have done to avoid it.
Imagine my surprise when I stumbled onto her True End.
Many manly tears were shed.

Anyways, it's nice to finally see someone else liking SnR for a change.
>>
>>1972081

Oh I can believe that. Yaya's cool. The cat too. One day I'll get back to it.

No walkthrough probably changes the impact quite a bit though. But after my first route I searched for one, as the game has quite a few blind choices..
>>
>>1969083
>And since this is a single screenshot, there is no and can't ever be a platonic context, or any context at all.
You do know the game already released back in August or so and there are people who played it and would know the context?
>>
>>1972120
Yes, and? If I provide a random sentence from a random book that you don't know, would you argue that it has context because there are people who had read this book and know the context?
A single screenshot can't have context, just like a single sentence or a phrase can't have a context. They need to be used in conjunction with something else in order to acquire context.
>>
>>1970395
>Limited edition are collector items, you're not just paying for the actual content but also for the fact that you have something that will indeed be in limited supply. If you don't consider this to add value to the item you're not really the target demographic for these kind of editions.
That would be all nice and stuff but 90% of limited editions these days are overproduced, overpriced garbage made only to milk idiots dry that you can pick up for $15 a few months later.

That said, that generally doesn't apply to games distributed by NISA since they dwell in games that are niche and printed in limited quantities to begin with.

>>1970432
Also this. I'm generally not a fan of NISA CEs, a 40p "artbook", "selected tracks" and a poster is the laziest you can get. At least give me something unique.
Anyway, since I live in EU, 90 pounds is way too much so I'm gonna pass.
Would much rather have some steelbook or something as a limited edition for a couple of pounds more.

>>1971329
>Too bad the characters alone can't really save the game from lackluster combat and kinda boring story.

Aw. I thought the story was really interesting. Couldn't stop playing. Especially the second act, when you get to the huge city.
>>
>>1972125
The original argument was "The word "Love" doesn't necessarily mean it's used in a romantic context in this scene" and I'm saying there are people who already played it so while you can't tell from a single screenshot, they can confirm that it, indeed, is.
>>
File: 1414115050817.png (909KB, 763x603px) Image search: [Google]
1414115050817.png
909KB, 763x603px
>>1971064
>make yuri game
>name the character lillian
>>
>>1972158
Except she's not gay
>>
>>1972146
>The original argument
There was no argument; I made a jab at "BFFs to the end" trope that's often used in games and anime, where two same sex characters all but confess their undying love to each other but call each other friends, and didn't make it obvious that I wasn't being serious. Should've included a funny picture, I guess.

What followed, however, was anon saying that there is a context in the screenshot that one can understand, and this is what I argued against, because as I said, a screenshot by itself can't have context. Therefore, saying that "you just can't into context, dimwit" is pointless.

>>1972140
>That would be all nice and stuff but 90% of limited editions these days are overproduced, overpriced garbage made only to milk idiots dry that you can pick up for $15 a few months later.
I actually really like Western developers in that matter. Even strategy guides, useless as they are, are usually well done and pleasant to look at. Not to mention the vast amount of non-fanservice merchandise they sell.
>>
>>1972166
>What followed, however, was anon saying that there is a context in the screenshot that one can understand, and this is what I argued against, because as I said, a screenshot by itself can't have context.
Well, to be honest, while you are right that without knowing the context you can't be 100% sure what the scene is trying to portray, a screenshot of a character saying "I will always love you" would generally make people think there is some kind of romantic involvement between characters, since it's, while it could happen, not something you usually tell your friends. Especially while laying next to them and holding their hand.
>>
>>1972183
>while you are right that without knowing the context you can't be 100% sure what the scene is trying to portray
That's not what I'm saying. It's not about whether or not you can be sure what the scene is trying to portray, it's simply a matter of whether or not a context exists when we're talking about a stand-alone screenshot. And it doesn't. No matter what characters are saying or doing on that screenshot, the context can't be established without knowing what they were saying or doing prior to that or what they will say or do next. Whether or not the scene can be understood [correctly] without knowing the context (and yes, you're right, it can) is irrelevant.
>>
>>1972189
Okay well. You picked a pic with a what looked like a love declaration and mocked it, then followed with a question of whether there are any kisses in game except for a kiss that doesn't count. Then you continued to argue about possible platonicness of the whole thing.
It really looks like the typical "they are not lesbians unless i see them scissor on the floor" argument, which tends to irritate people, so sorry if you aren't one of those, but were just joking like you claim.
>>
>>1972222
He's arguing for the sake of arguing. Stop replying.
>>
>>1972222
>Then you continued to argue about possible platonicness of the whole thing.
Where? I must have blacked out from intense drinking, because all I see is me saying numerous times that a screenshot can't have context by itself. I guess you can mistake "platonicness" for "context", if you squint hard enough and down a few shots of vodka. Some letters do match.
>>
>>1972231
>Where? I
>>1969083
>But BFFs do say that. Just because in recent years "love" in most forms of popular media had almost lost its meaning besides family or romantic one, doesn't mean some people don't use it to describe feelings that don't fall into family or romantic category.

Here
>>
>>1972244
I wasn't trying to argue that that particular screenshot is platonic, I was talking about the phrase "I will always love you" in general.
Although I see how you can take it that way. Should've clarified.
>>
File: 1454178004250.jpg (268KB, 1000x629px) Image search: [Google]
1454178004250.jpg
268KB, 1000x629px
something something something how quickly the tide turns something something something dizzying fall
>>
File: ziUqJL9.png (225KB, 500x549px) Image search: [Google]
ziUqJL9.png
225KB, 500x549px
>>1972358
>>
>>1972358
>>1972361
Care to elaborate so that other people can understand what the fuck you're saying?
>>
>>1972368
>not knowing the dankest of dungeons
That poor Vestal though.
>>
>>1972368
The narrator of Darkest Dungeon has some really great dialogue throughout Darkest Dungeon that he will say at various parts and after various actions in the game. Almost all of them are as the name of the game suggests, dark and chilling.

Lines include:
"Slowly, gently, this is how a life is taken." When an enemy dies to poison or bleed effects
"Injury and Despondence set the stage for heroism, or cowardice." When first blood is taken against your team in a battle.
"The cost of preparedness, measured now in gold, later in blood."

Tons of things along those lines.
>>
https://twitter.com/tulipgoddess/status/693997760232566784

Are we getting a demo, or is Maria just tweeting nonsense?
>>
>>1971490
They had a parent producer, so it's possible some other company holds the rights to those games now.
>>
File: CaGXI8TUAAAOC94.jpg (132KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
CaGXI8TUAAAOC94.jpg
132KB, 1024x576px
https://twitter.com/Denpasoft_pr/status/694001998333501440
Sacrament of the Zodiac: The Confused Sheep and the Tamed Wolf is coming to Denpasoft Feb 5th!
>>
>>1972568
I'm assuming it's like the SonoHana games in that there's only one couple? VNDB says there are multiple endings.
>>
>>1972686
Multiple endings in good, bad, normal sense. It depends on what POV you choose, if I remember correctly. There is another implied couple but they probably from some other game.
>>
>>1972804
The second annual MangaGamer licensing survey is now up. It's a good chance to request untranslated yuri vns.

https://twitter.com/MangaGamer/status/694200683197767680
>>
>>1972846
So, which titles would be worthy to be localized, aside from SonoHana?
>>
>>1972849
List them here and I tell you.
>>
>>1972849
Aoi Shiro.
>>
>>1972843
>Big Black Cock & Big Black Butt & My Sweet Wife
>>
>>1972853
The survey is asking for titles, that's why I'm asking.
>>1972855
Wasn't that already fully translated?
>>
>>1972873
>The survey is asking for titles, that's why I'm asking.
Oh, then I'd say Cross Qualia or Noel
>>
>>1972881
>Noel
>tag: Unavoidable rape
>not tagged as Girls Love Only
I have a bad feeling about this one.
>>
>>1972887
There's lots of unavoidable rape but it's still yuri and one of my favourites.
>>
>>1972890
*still yuri in the end
I meant.
>>
>>1972873
>Wasn't that already fully translated?

Yes, but I don't want to keep these stupid DVD-Rs around forever.
>>
>>1972870
Sorry about that. I forgot that someone posted a recommendation for the survey and I copied and pasted the link to see what they were talking about. Got the right link up now though.
>>
>>1972849
Kimihane Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi Suru Ikkagetsu by BaseSon Light.
https://vndb.org/v16377
>>
>>1972893
>>1972890
Well then, thank you for explanation but I guess it's not my cup of tea.
>>1972903
This looks good. How about the upcoming Rainbow Stage too?
>>
>>1972906
>it's not my cup of tea
Understandable, I'm just a sucker for beast love stories. Also, to clarify, the ones who get raped aren't MCs.
>>
>>1972903
My nigga.
>>
>>1972890
>unavoidable rape
>still yuri
Does not compute.

>>1972913
That doesn't make it any better.
>>
>>1972926
Not every game should be lily garden.
>>
>>1972849
Hakuisei Ren'ai Shoukougun
https://vndb.org/v7301
>>
>>1972926
What's there to get? Some girls get raped and there's a yuri couple (I assume, haven't played it myself). Not everything has to be sunshine and rainbows.
>>
>>1972934
Well, probably the rape scenes are also explicit because I've seen a het sex CG on vndb and the girl getting the D looks like one of the main heroines?, so this is a big no-no, at least for me.
>>
>>1972937
You're probably talking about CG of an end with MC and her scumbag brother. The true end is yuri though.
>>
>>1972846
i wanted to add that MangaGamer held this same survey in 2015 which got Kindred Spirits on the Roof an english localization release for this year. so if you people here want more yuri VNs, make sure to vote!

MangaGamer 2016 Liscensing Survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1T2h8KPUsEvXlxYCDA_EdLOWTCu15b_P5LhL5FuF1LlM/viewform
>>
It sucks that Yatagarasu is dead, since their yuri vns would make good requests.
>>
>MangaGamer licensing survey
Don't you think it's fucking time for Sapphism no Gensou, aka "alpha dyke with an harem on a ship"?
https://vndb.org/v494

For the non-h I second Shirokoi >>1972933 and its "sequel", Hakuisei Aijou Izonshou
https://vndb.org/v16610
>>
>>1973219
>Sapphism no Gensou
I don't think they've ever translated something that old before. They've also been focusing on newer titles lately.
>>
>>1972568
We should ask for FLOWERS again. i mean...
>>
>>1973243
JAST has the license to it, so they can't.
>>
>>1973244
I know
>>
>When you build up the special move gauge, you can trigger the series’ familiar “Medaforce” special move. However, if you amass the gauge 200 percent, you can trigger a “Medaforce Burst.”

>When you use a Medaforce Burst to deliver a finishing blow, a command window appears. If you successfully input the command that appears within the time limit, you can blow away the clothes of the opposing Medafighter with a “Hyper Finish.” Special move scenes are being prepared for each Medabot.
>>
>>1973248
Well if we were hopeless for a localization before, there is 0 chance for it now.
>>
>>1973219
Sapphism no Gensou is too transphobic to localize.
>>
>>1973273
How so?
>>
>>1973273
Who cares about trannies?
>>
>>1973274
The villain is one of those characters who's like, crazy just because she's (he's?) intersex. Probably not something that would fly in the current political climate, y'know...
>>
>>1973277
This sort of thing IS still done 'in the current climate', it just means you can't promote the game as being super-inclusive.
>>
>>1973278
It also has some really... really young-looking characters with ero scenes.
>>
>>1973279
It has low resolution and outdated art. Those are my issues with it. If they did an updated rerelease I'd be interested, but as-is I'd have to pass.
>>
>>1973281
I'd totally buy it as-is but I think your reaction is their main reason for not being interested in such old titles. If it were presented to them as a fait accompli they'd list it for sale but they're not going to pursue it
>>
If you're looking for dykes on a cruise play ladykiller in a bind. I think that will be out this year?
>>
Still disappointed that there will never be translations for Atlach-Nacha.
>>
>>1973309
>I think that will be out this year?
considering the glacial pace she makes games at who knows?

>>1973310
I wish, but I think some people here would hiss and spit at it.
>>
>>1972568
I'm glad it's coming out but man the description sure sounds boring for everything except the sex.
>>
File: CYhnNw-UwAAdMem.jpg (74KB, 599x471px) Image search: [Google]
CYhnNw-UwAAdMem.jpg
74KB, 599x471px
>>1973327
Atom Grrrl sounds more interesting, but the art is bad in spots and it's a meme game about ghetto lesbian gang members. Kindred Spirits and Starlight Vega are bound to be much better.
>>
>>1973327
Thats because its basically sex.

>>1973329
I'm going to play that just for the wtf tier CGs. That devs other games look far more promising so I hope it sells well and sekai brings them over
>>
>>1973336
>Thats because its basically sex.
I suspected as much when no Steam release was announced. It's a yuri nukige most likely.
>>
>>1973336
In Dahlia the heroines give each other a meaningful gaze while servicing a black guy. And in the upcoming Boukoku no Courtisane, I'm curious how being a trans woman during the French Revolution worked.
>>
>>1973348
I mostly meant that road trip vn which no one seems to have info on. i saw enough posts about dahlia to not want to go near it.
>>
>>1973348
>In Dahlia the heroines give each other a meaningful gaze while servicing a black guy.
There are no black guys in Dahlia and the girls don't have sex with men. The game is WTF for other reasons. There's a full review at http://beliar-cos.blogspot.lt/2016/01/dahlia-review.html
>>
>>1973356
Yes. That's not a black man, and they're not having sex with him. Read the actual game.
>>
>>1973356
>>In Dahlia the heroines give each other a meaningful gaze while servicing a black guy.

wow that is spot on to...whatever this is. ew.
>>
>>1973357
> Read the actual game
or rather don't because it's stupid.
>>
>>1973359
The figure is an extremely old rich white man, who has requested that they lie naked next to him, because Mystical Bullshit Reasons. The only sex the girls have is with each other. It's still stupid.
>>
>>1973357
>>1973359
>they are shunamites, and their job is to sleep with the clients... literally. Yeah, I was as caught of guard as you probably are. All the shunamites are required to be virgins and lots of wealthy men come to sleep with them without actually doing anything else.

Still really weird and pretty gross though.
>>
wow what the fuck hahah
>>
any yuri in the latest harvest moon games? A new beginning and the story of seasons?

For that matter how is the yuri in world dawn that indie game?
>>
>>1973311
>>1973309
I think she said on Twitter it would be out in April.
>>
File: ciri.jpg (833KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ciri.jpg
833KB, 1920x1200px
So I heard in the Witcher that in the book series Ciri becomes the main character in book one and Geralt dies off. Does she ever have romance like he gets to choose or is she just off being the most powerful thing in existence and has no time for loving breakable humans?
>>
>>1973481
All Witcher books are mostly centered around Geralt (with Ciri taking over from time to time after she's introduced), what are you talking about?
>>
Flowers Aki-hen teaser site is open. There's just a voice clip with some music for now. Can anyone translate it?

http://www.gungnir.co.jp/lily/flowers3/index.html
>>
>>1973496
Blood of elves Geralt becomes more of a side character. Most of the book focuses on Ciri.
>>
>>1973248
This is a medabots game here you can rip the clothing off busty woman, yes? I'm not seeing things?
>>
>>1973511
It's more or less evenly split between Geralt and Ciri. Not to mention that he doesn't "die off" and Ciri isn't "the most powerful thing in existence" yet.
>>
>>1973548
I read that she's interested in some dude but he dies. And she's only "intimate" with some female character whom she says she loves and gets a tattoo for. What's that. All I wanna know is if there is hope for future Witcher games because I won't touch it until lesbians.
>>
>>1973571
>I read that she's interested in some dude but he dies.
True.

>And she's only "intimate" with some female character
True.

>whom she says she loves
"Says" being the keyword here, not to mentions she was high as a kite, but still true.

>gets a tattoo
True.

>All I wanna know is if there is hope for future Witcher games
Who knows. In the final book she hold hands and rode off into the sunset with a male character, although whether or not she felt anything romantic for him was left ambiguous.

>because I won't touch it until lesbians
Your loss.
>>
>>1973571
>All I wanna know is if there is hope for future Witcher games because I won't touch it until lesbians.
If it ever happens rest assured /u/ is going to talk about it to death in multiple threads, so you won't miss it. Until then just forget about it, otherwise you're just building hopes and expectations, ready to be crushed if it turns out the answer is no.
>>
>>1973582
>she was high as a kite
I take it back, she actually says that while sober.
>>
File: ivegotyourbaaaack.jpg (195KB, 1413x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ivegotyourbaaaack.jpg
195KB, 1413x1080px
(I chose the first dialogue option)
Well, I am satisfied. Perhaps not, but this the most yuri dialogue that I could obtain from Eiger.
On the other hand, I remember saying to Glory that I was just checking and only wanted to hear her sweet voice and she was a bit more open before doing her personal mission. After that, we only spoke about her thoughts on the mission and that is it.

Anyway, I love this game so much, to the point that I am even tempted to create a character for the sake of yuri. Similar to the mod Ser Gilmore companion in Dragon Age Origins or Imoen romance mod in Baldurs's Gate 2. It will be a lot of work, but I fell in love with this game, it has been a long time since I wanted to finish the game so I could carry on and stop thinking about it.

Although I will give it some thought because I feel like the community of this game is a bit stale compared to other games like Skyrim or Fallout. Like it went under the radar of many players despise the good reviews.
>>
>>1973593
>I feel like the community of this game is a bit stale compared to other games like Skyrim or Fallout
You're comparing AAA games released on three different platforms with millions spent in marketing to a low-budget PC game that had to run a Kickstarter to even exist. Of course the difference in community size is going to be massive.
>>
>>1973605
To be honest, I thought it was more famous given that it is based on Shadowrun universe and the first game for SNES/Megadrive is highly regarded.

But yeah, no fair comparison. Perhaps STALKER or Mount and Blade would be a bit more similar in budget and audience scope. The thing is that I was just surprised by the lack of created content. I do not think it is an obscure game, but when I check forums, I barely see it mentioned.
>>
>>1973612
I didn't follow the beginning of Shadowrun Return that much (I tend to not care much if there's nothing /u/-relevant), but if I recall correctly the modding community was quite active at the time of its release, with full campaign mods being created and finished. Then Dragonfall Director's Cut was released, with massive mprovement to the engine and game mechanics but limited backward compatibility. That broke most existing mods in the process, so maybe modders became a bit wary to work on the game in case that happens again.
>>
>>1973612
Also, doing a (You), I want to add that I remember a game which is not included in the curator's list of steam and has some lesbian/LGBT themes although I am not sure if it has been already discussed: Technobabylon.

It is, IMHO, a good adventure graphic game like the old ones. There is/was a lesbian pairing (they broke up but they mention their affair in some dialogues although their relationship is not really important) and (mid-spoilers) a side character is a transgender woman who is into girls (at least, she wants that maid robot and makes a few innuendos related to it) but I played some months ago so my memory might be fuzzy.
>>
>>1973509
I had difficulty with her prayer and cannot be 100% sure, but the meaning should be there?

>Blissful memories
>That is one of the meanings behind the language of the flower of my name
>The days I spent with her are just as it says
>They are definitely etched in my heart as a happy memory
>That's right, as a beautiful memory
>I'm sure these memories would continue to be etched in my heart like beautiful glass work from now on too

>But I pray...
>That I would be able to tell her of my genuine feelings from those days,
>days which we can never return to, unlike the meaning behind the language of her flower*

>Nee, you who do not have any petals**
>Will you always stay by my side?

*Yuzuriha's hanakotoba is 若返り (rejuvenation), which I guess is referring to returning to the past.
**Yuzuriha doesn't have any flower petals.

Please ridicule if my understanding is totally wrong.
>>
File: flowers_autumn_teaser.png (355KB, 640x500px) Image search: [Google]
flowers_autumn_teaser.png
355KB, 640x500px
>>1973674
>>1973509
Forgot the words in the image.
Something to the effect of:

"Can you keep loving someone, even if it is a love that will never be"

So Aki-hen plays on developing feelings for a close friend. A one sided love. It's the most common trope in Yuri but I really like the yearning thus far.

If memory serves, Flowers actually hinted at this right in the first game of the series, during that feet dipping scene.
>>
>>1973620
She makes a few jokes about the maid robot but it's not clear if she's serious. The gay couple gets a lot more spotlight than any vague background lesbian references, which is why it didn't make the curator. Good game if you like classic point'n'click though.
>>
>>1973383

I'm playing World's Dawn, just finished Spring season. It's a cute relaxing game, with sidequests, main quest(a bit vague at the beginning, actually), and many characters to interact with.

The farming aspect is a little disappointing though, because the amount of crops/tiles is very limited and there's not much you can do aside from watering them every day.
I guess that's a limitation from RPG maker, but my impression is that the farming is just a secondary element, unlike in HM.

As for the yuri, you can choose which gender you want to romance during character creation, but the choice is a bit limited(3 girls and not even the best ones).
The dating stuff is very similar to Harvest Moon(talk to her every day to increase affection level, give her gifts, find out what's her favorite thing), and there are few special events where you share cute moments with them.

All in all I'd say it's worth playing it, just don't go in expecting amazing and complex game mechanics.
>>
>>1973620
>transgender
>>
>>1973723
You say it's relaxing. But isn't there a time mechanic somewhere? I would really like it if it can be genuinely relaxing with the ability to control the in-game time and pace.
>>
>>1973732
It's futurey sci-fi, they can rebuild your body completely, so you have to be seriously allergic to care about that. The more important issue is that she doesn't have a girlfriend or express clear interest in one, just a couple of innuendo jokes about the maid sexbot.

It's definitely an LGBT-inclusive setting but it's not a yuri game.
>>
>>1973736
Is it full of tumbrisms like ROM?
>>
>>1973739
I don't remember, it's been too long. I don't think it does much of that sort of thing, it was really much more focused on the plot, but I can't say for 100% that they aren't there. I think it has a free demo, though, so you can look if you might be interested.
>>
Anybody has any rough guess as to when you think JASTUSA will finish their work with the first Flowers game?
>>
>>1973743
If Steins;Gate is any indication, way past its relevancy.
>>
>>1973743
7 years.
>>
>>1973745
>>1973746
No way! T_T
>>
>>1973743
Probably faster to just learn Japanese.
>>
>>1973693
Is it confirmed then to be Nerine x Yuzuriha?
>>
File: 1396317026875.png (460KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1396317026875.png
460KB, 800x600px
>check amazon for Nights of Azure pre-order
>sorry we can't deliver this item to your slavshit country
>only alternative is the overpriced LE on their site
Well then.
>>
>>1973772
it's got to be nerine x yuzuriha. i remember seeing a photo somewhere of nerine resting her head on yuzuriha's chest. or there could be more transfer students
>>
>>1973775
Why would you want to pre-order it anyway - or anything else for that matter? You've probably been waiting for more than a year already, surely one or two extra months isn't going to make much of a difference. Other than appeasing a "I need to get my hands on this NOW!" feeling, there's quite literally no benefit in pre-ordering or even a first week buy.
>>
>>1973772
All we know right now is that Nerine has feelings for Yuzuriha. We don't know how Yuzuriha feels for her or for anyone else.

Yuzuriha's seiyuu has been calling Nerine "my Neri" so take from that what you will.

And like >>1973787 says, the art was promoting this pair from the start.

I'll hate myself for even suggesting this but you never know, maybe they'll head the other way just because this pairing is too obvious.
>>
>>1973788
Sometimes pre-orders are send earlier. At least this has happened to me with books.
>>
>>1973788
I want to shower them in my shekels as soon as possible.
>>
>>1973733
Yeah there's a time mechanic just like in HM, and there's also an energy bar. I say it's relaxing because you don't feel like the game is really asking you to rush and do stuff, mostly because there really isn't that much to do in the first place, but there are timed events here and there.

You can try it anyway, there's a demo for the first 3 days, alternatively you can just buy it on steam and refund it if you play it less than 2 hours and decide you don't like it.
Also keep in mind that there's still Stardew Valley coming out on 27 February which has more complex gameplay and it's not RPG-maker.
>>
>>1973772
No

Personally I hope for Yuzuriha x Ringo
>>
>>1973593
Well, soon is a good time to get in to Hong Kong since they are about to release a free expansion with 5 hours worth of content.

http://www.gameinformer.com/themes/blogs/generic/post.aspx?WeblogApp=news&y=2016&m=02&d=02&WeblogPostName=shadowrun-hong-kong-is-getting-five-hours-of-additional-free-content
>>
>>1973788
sometimes supplies are limited and games without much preorder vanish fast
>>
Every girl is gay in Digimon CS
>>
>>1974021
How gay?
>>
Kindred Spirits has a demo available on MangaGamer's blog.
>>
>>1974096
Excite.
>>
Is there any consensus on a game we should beg for in the licensing survey? Do we have any chance of Seisai no Resonance?
>>
>>1973277
I don't think anyone especially cares about representation of futanari in eroge. The other serial rapist identities and their associated plots would be more likely to leave players angry at the writing in that game.
>>
>>1974137
It's developer closed down, but had a parent company who the rights of the game may have gone to. It all depends on factors we have no way of knowing.

Kimihane Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi Suru Ikkagetsu by BaseSon Light seems like a good bet. It looks good and is affiliated with one of MangaGamer's existing partner companies.
https://vndb.org/v16377
>>
>>1974339
>It looks good
Did you miss its thread where people were bashing on it or rather that one character? Not that there are any better alternatives though.
>>
>>1974364
>Not that there are any better alternatives though.
Basically. I looked through pages and pages on vndb and didn't find much that wasn't already licensed.
>>
>>1974137
Here's some games that people thought make good picks.
https://yurination.wordpress.com/2016/02/01/mangagamer-survey-2016/
>>
>>1974137
I voted for MajiYuri
>>
>>1974364
can you give me a refresher? only thing i remember is it was subtext-ish?
>>
>>1974364
People were overreacting. I can understand why some people might not like her, but I thought she was fine. Certainly not bad enough to say the entire game was shit
>>
>>1974364
A few people with shit taste didn't like Hina.

Personally I think it's one of the few yuri eroge with overall decent writing.
>>
>>1974386
I voted for (I didn't take in account licensing realities, just what I wanted.)

1. Hakuisei Ren'ai Shoukougun
2. Solfege (Guest-starred over at Hakuisei, with Yuri scenes. Solfege stars an all-girls music academy, and is a Yuri game.)
3.Himitsu No Hanazono (Yuri Nukige with incest. Sue me, but I liked it!)
>>
>>1974453
Solfege looks interesting.
>>
>>1974433
How can a game be subtext-ish when it's 18+?

>>1974437
>>1974445
I remember reading a review that said you had to pair Hina with the other 2 girls before you could pair them with each other. People who didn't like Hina would obviously be annoyed by this, and it restricts player freedom to not let you chose route order. I've never played it, so I'm not sure if the semi-enforced playing order is for story reasons or not.
>>
Too much going on right now to sink to the bottom, fresh thread: >>1974873
>>
>>1974847
>I've never played it, so I'm not sure if the semi-enforced playing order is for story reasons or not.
It is. There's an overall story with a reveal that ought to come later rather than sooner.
>>
>>1974986
Does it matter which girl you choose to pursue first?
Thread posts: 406
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.