[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does the fox say (WDTFS) by Team Gaji

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 470
Thread images: 52

File: CUGJwAwWoAAnPPP.jpg (97KB, 533x750px) Image search: [Google]
CUGJwAwWoAAnPPP.jpg
97KB, 533x750px
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/k9w49z5gd1dep/what_does_the_fox_say
>>
File: CZKvvacUkAAykn2.jpg (33KB, 600x428px) Image search: [Google]
CZKvvacUkAAykn2.jpg
33KB, 600x428px
>>
File: nodifference.png (562KB, 1279x763px) Image search: [Google]
nodifference.png
562KB, 1279x763px
Gyeomji vs Gaji
>>
>>1965141
I don't follow WDTFS weekly but when I read it, I have to say Seju's (the pink haired name if that is correct) story and development with the main character is more interesting than the blonde's.
I guess their r/s is fucked up beyond fixing though, and its obvious the blonde is who the mc will end up with. But Seju's is more angsty and they've been through more
>>
WDTFS VERSION:
Seju to Sumin: BLUE and Orange
Sungji to Sumin: Yellow and Green
Sumin to Seju: BLACK but RED
Sumin to Sungji: Pink and Gray
>>
>>1965198
Ehehehehe
>69 retweets

Sorry it was called for
>>
>>1965217
what does this mean? do they send you a color? are they supposed to actually reply with white or yellow text?
>>
>>1965508
Ignore it. Probably one of those facebook/tumblr crap kids post.
>>
Official Translation

Chapter 2: http://imgur.com/a/OxE4b
Chapter 3: http://imgur.com/a/Kx07z
Chapter 4: http://imgur.com/a/wEzu2
Chapter 5: http://imgur.com/a/JU9Di
Chapter 6: http://imgur.com/a/ZYyxT
Chapter 7: http://imgur.com/a/HEome
Chapter 8: http://imgur.com/a/xiCWu
>>
>>1965539
Thank you!
>>
>>1965539
Chapter 1?
>>
>>1964387
>Gaji and lezhin agreed on a new contract for 'A Pet's Aesthetics'.
Source?

>>1965191
What's that?
>>
>>1965788
its free at www.lezhin.com/comic/wdfs
>>
>>1965539
>>1965784
Here's an imgur link if you want
Chapter 1: http://imgur.com/a/OxfMc
>>
>>1965141
>>1947986
>>
>>1965792
>>Gaji and lezhin agreed on a new contract for 'A Pet's Aesthetics'.
>Source?

https://m.ask.fm/gaji0712/answers/132666145285

차기작은 애완의 미학이 될 것 같습니당! 사실 애완의 미학은 이미 차기작 계약을 했어요
>>
>>1965198

WDTFS drama cd review

2016.01.23. 17:18 조회 328

보이스스토리에서 구매한 WDFS 오디오 드라마 (얼리버드ver.) 후기입니다
다시 만화보면서 다 들어보니 주연 3명과 조연들의 목소리 연기가 기존 캐릭터와 씽크 100퍼 였습니다..

아, 세주 성우분이 목소리가 좀 특이하셔서
성지 친구1 역할도 맡으신 것 알아챘습니다ㅋㅋ

기본 배경음도 분위기 바꿔지는 때에 따라 잘 매치했고
거의 암울한 상황 위주인ㅋ 회상씬 bgm도 좋았고요.

무엇보다 19금 오디오 드라마 답게 씬부분도 그냥 완..벽..
이 성우분들 그대로 누가 애니화까지 해줬으면 좋겠군요.

얼리버드 부록으로 온 감기가 연애에 미치는 영향은
발암발언만 일삼는 남자놈이 있었지만.. 해피엔딩이니 괜찮았습니다.

아, 감.미.영의 프리토크는 성우분들이 웃겨서 본편보다 더 좋았..ㅋ
#WDFS오디오드라마#보이스스토리
보내기
댓글 4
썸네일
유리
ㅠㅠㅠ 저도 꼭 듣고싶네요. 매진됐던데 ㅠㅠ
2016.01.23. 18:16 신고
답글
썸네일
blue
나중에 일반판 풀리니까 그때 사세요. 근데 감연미영은 예약판 특전이라 못 들어요...ㅠㅠ
2016.01.23. 18:35 신고
답글
썸네일
otono
전 아직 안왔는데ㅜㅜ 부럽네요ㅜㅜ 월욜이 되야 들어보겠네요
2016.01.23. 19:06 신고
답글
썸네일
백마
받으시면 프리토크와 ng 모음컷도 재밌으니 들어보세요ㅋ
2016.01.23. 19:11
>>
>>1965910
why do you even bother to post this here if you won't translate what it's said.
>>
>>1965913

Sorry, but it's too long.

Summary : About the 19+ scenes, it's perfect.
Voice actor is far hotter than manhwa itself.
>>
>>1965919
Shiet! I need to hear their voices!
>>
>>1965539
chapter 9 is out
>>
File: 63418596.jpg (66KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
63418596.jpg
66KB, 600x450px
Want
>>
File: 20160123_204346.jpg (67KB, 740x416px) Image search: [Google]
20160123_204346.jpg
67KB, 740x416px
>>
File: 20160123_204736.jpg (85KB, 740x416px) Image search: [Google]
20160123_204736.jpg
85KB, 740x416px
>>
File: 20160123_204422.jpg (87KB, 740x416px) Image search: [Google]
20160123_204422.jpg
87KB, 740x416px
>>
>>1965141
A minute there, I thought a printed version of that is out
>>
>>1965204
We still don't have much info about blonde's backstory. And I think blonde is more interesting than seju
>>
>>1966078
Seju! Best back ever!
>>
Too bad we can't order it on Gmarket, won't be back in Korea before March, doubt I will be able to get my hands on it :(((
>>
File: bulpan.jpg (138KB, 1065x238px) Image search: [Google]
bulpan.jpg
138KB, 1065x238px
>>1965913
>>1965919
http://pastebin.com/CVBCDznU
http://pastebin.com/XWN9DZaG
http://pastebin.com/vTG9dQ8c

ㄱㄱ Cause it's 19+ stuff and all, didn't really expect anything than racy, but I was wrong

ㄱㄱ Now my heart breaks into pieces ㅠㅠ

ㄴㄴ Shit, I need to change my underwear.

ㄴㄴ Have run out of underwear, now need some diapers..

ㄹㄹ My lovely ladies! Great acting, sexy voices, and dorkiness. They really did a good job. I love it!

ㅁㅁ This is a first Korean yuri audio drama and it's really a good start!

ㅇㅇ It has 1000+ replies. Such a thirst for yuri ㄷㄷ
>>
File: CZZF9Y9U8AAW0wV.jpg (77KB, 600x654px) Image search: [Google]
CZZF9Y9U8AAW0wV.jpg
77KB, 600x654px
cute
>>
>>1966003
imgur pls...
>>
>>1966076
sumbody upload the audio..dying to hear their voice
>>
>>1966501
Funny...really
>>
Team Gaji is really super. FF is nothing compared to WDTFS
>>
>>1966840
To be fair WDTFS has only more sex
>>
That is true, but the story is better then FF. Itis not only sex
>>
>>1966116
>info about blonde's backstory
we definitely need this
>>
File: wdfs_135611.jpg (198KB, 647x655px) Image search: [Google]
wdfs_135611.jpg
198KB, 647x655px
looks like she has a lot on her mind.
seems like she only shows her emotions when seju is asleep
and seju, she looks sad even when she's sleeping
>>
>>1967093
what chapter is that?
>>
>>1967116
>>
>>1966840
Both are different style but excellent series. My only complaint with FF is the publisher. There is like, zero other yuri in that site.
>>
>>1967134
It started on Naver in the first place.
>>
>>1966840
WDTFS is getting better and better with each chapter. Meanwhile, FF is started to stagnate.
>>
>>1966116
The most uninteresting person is Sumin. I'd like more of Sungji's bg story, than Sumin's boring story and her flashback of countless gfs.. I don't get why she's the focus and not Sungji
>>
>>1967222
I find Sungji boring to be honest. Not trying to flame but my main problem with WDTFS is that I like Seju, the supposedly antagonist, more than the main love interest.
Not to mention they don't seem to have a lot of common with Sumin, at least yet
>>
>>1967304
>Sungji boring
>I like Seju
wew lad this is some huge case of shit taste right here
>>
Why people think Sungji is any different from all the others girls Sumin has dated? So far, i'm only seeing an innocent girl that is more concerned about making out with Sumin, that bothering to even know her.
>>
>>1967498
Except for all the times she's asked Sumin to open up to her you mean. Not to mention wanting to go do fun date activities with her. There has been no reason to believe she is using Sumin and seems to genuinely like her / being with her. Not sure how wanting to kiss someone you love is a bad thing.
>>
File: hi.png (55KB, 162x307px) Image search: [Google]
hi.png
55KB, 162x307px
>>1967498
I know that we don't have the best translation for this serie but you should try to read the bubbles next time, not just looking at the pretty pictures.;^)
>>
>>1967304
You find it bore cause there's no sex. If they do have sex there no meaning to following chapters. They will have just not now.
>>
File: TT_164819.jpg (58KB, 288x281px) Image search: [Google]
TT_164819.jpg
58KB, 288x281px
>>1961998
>what Sungji's last wish will be
I don't know why but I get this feeling that her last wish is something like, after she find out what happened between them, maybe she let her go back to seju saying 'give her a second chance'..
>>
>>1967903
That'd be quite a twist. Maybe she'll realize that Sejus been around even after and has been trying and may realize that Sumin has some love towards Seju left even if its only a little.
>>
>>1967903
>>1967947
>sejufags being their delusional self.
>>
>>1965539
Is chapter 9 out?
>>
>>1967473
It's Sejufag, shit taste is basically in their blood. Of course they would think other character is boring.
>>
>>1967903
>>1968022

Sumin takes Sungji's advice and goes back to Seju then they realize this is not they really want, they talk and finally let go of the past, their problems solved. Then Sumin and Sungji get back together
>>
Author QnA

https://m.ask.fm/gyeomji/answers/127136371166
결말은 다 정해진 상태인가요??
저는 결말을 정하지않고 시작하는 스타일은 아니에요

Gyeomji : Starting a story without planning the ending is just not my style.

https://m.ask.fm/gyeomji/answers/127053401310

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ나의보람같은엔딩ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 아시겠죠 자까님들?^^
아.... 왜 안되죠? 엔딩은 내맘이얌

Q : Such as My Boram >>1954736 ending, awww. You know what I mean.
Gyeomji : Why not? It's your own story. You can do whatever you want about it, right?
>>
I do believe Sumin is still in love with Seju because;
She keeps coming back to her, despite dating other people. Yes these relationships have failed, but I don't think it was only because of her parteners' fault. It was because of Sumin still having feelings for Seju and being unable to create that same bond with someone else.
There was a chapter that Sumin and Seju were lying on the bed, and Sumin said she broke up with someone because that someone felt that Sumin was thinking of other things when they were together.

Overall, I think the fact that Sumin really loved Seju, as well as Seju being the only person left to her, was why she got so hurt over the cheating and is still unable to let it go.
Yes, other people get cheated on, they hurt, but eventually they realise how bad their ex was and they happily move on.
The fact that Sumin still seems unable to move on from that shows a lot.

Also about the cheating, Seju did it right after Sumin's parents died. She was obviously feelings gulty over it, and her subconscious said she had to screw things up even more. It was something like a self punishment, the fact that she slept with someone else.
And this idea is even more reinforced, because he was a guy and she doesn't like men. She clearly said so too, so this could be a way to punish herself for Sumin's parents.
I'm not trying to say cheating was ok, it was not at all. Just trying to understand why she did it.

Objectively Sungji is a better person than Seju and probably Sumin. She is 10 years younger and naive. This is her first relationship, while Sumin has had many.
When Sumin was at the amusement park she was thinking how childish this felt. It seemed like she was kinda forcing herself to be there only to grand Sungji's wish. Which made me believe they don't have so much in common.

Bottom line, a better person doesn't always mean more compatible too.
>>
>>1968038

http://m.imgur.com/a/tJY4E
>>
>>1968083
This. Most of the time that Sumin is with Sungji, it seems like she is only doing things to make Sungji enjoy, but she doesn't enjoy. I don't see them having many things in common, or having a future together.
>>
>>1968660
I do think Sumin enjoys doing stuff with Sungji, because, even tho she feels like its childs play, it's good to do silly things sometimes.
>>
File: 03.jpg (107KB, 658x779px) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
107KB, 658x779px
>>1968575
thanks, and the official tl is so much better, its makes things easier to understand and see.

Now we know why Sungji started liking her.
>>
>>1968660
yeah,because Seju and Sumin have so much in common and they do so many fun things together,like having and,umm,having more sex.
>>
10 - http://imgur.com/a/jVJHx

With 2 english releases per week, we should catch up in August.
>>
>>1968696
thank you!

Soo, Sumin and Seju parents knew eachother and since Seju father paid for their trip, he must really feel like he owns Sumin something. Now it makes sense she has a nice job and carees about Seju father.
>>
>>1968679
kek
>>
>>1968719

Yes, Sumin's dad worked for Seju's dad. It was a vacation trip as a reward for his hardworking.
>>
>>1968679
>Seju and Sumin have so much in common and they do so many fun things together in their highscool days and early twenties.

we need this. at least as a spin off. please, please author nim
>>
>>1968679
Sumin has chose to do only this with her. They could do more if she wanted.
Anyway, since Sungji and Sumin will end up together, at least I hope Seju gets over her in the end too
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-27-14-09-01.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-27-14-09-01.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
Short chapter this week. And fucking cliffhanger.
>>
39. Enjoy.
http://m.imgur.com/a/zpsmi
>>
>>1969064
Thanks!! Can wait for translation. It seems so good
>>
Well now SungJi friends know she is lesbian. Wonder if next chapter we will see more of their reaction or something
>>
I cannot SungJi asking Sumin which part of her is sexy. Omg haha, SungJi is that you way to seduce Sumin?
>>
>>1969064
Netflix and Chill.
>>
>>1969073
So far their reaction is ok.
The shortest: Thin
The engaged: The car is good
The tallest: ...cute.

Ah, I'm so sad there's no Sej at all, *sadface*, but I love the progress with Sumin and Sungji.
>>
>>1969078
She is thirsty
>>
I think so far one of my favorite chapter. First because we see more of Sungji's friends and she doesn't even tries to hide she is dating Sumin in front of them. (she says her manager, lover, is coming to get her and introduce her )

Also SungJi and Sumin relationship is getting deeper and deeper every chapters. And no I don't talk about the sex but their actual conversation.
>>
>>1969080

The one who called Sumin cute was blushing when they saw Sumin calling SungJi haha.
>>
>>1969086
Wait I think you got it wrong. The tallest one that I meant is the black hair girl. The one that is blushing is the engaged one, that show them her rings since she got proposed.
>>
I cannot read Korean that well, what Sumin replied when SungJi asked her why she wasn't drinking?
>>
My heart is breaking.. the cause of all things that happened. That was a bit too harsh from Sumin. They already plan to study abroad and get married. Everything is just so unfortunate for them that Sumin's parent death suddenly happen. Now I wonder if Sumin's parents really died out of accident or a planned one.
>>
>>1969112
I will drive you home
>>
>>1969117

Oh thank you.
>>
>>1969064
>http://m.imgur.com/a/zpsmi
thanks for the imgur.. this chapter is soo cute.. everything started smoothly and.. and.. hoping next week will see a much hotter scene
>>
Cute when Sungji told her friend is already getting married and Sumin was like 'so fast. Kids these days.' lol
And sungji said 'team leader, right now you must have thoughts like an uncle right?'
>>
>>1969125

That is how well SungJi know SuMin hahaha

There a part of me who found it romantic how they kiss every time the movie characters kiss. 100% it's an idea of SungJi but SuMin is used to it now and is doing it out of habit.
>>
>>1967473
>>1968044
I'm kinda new here but in every thread I check, I always see anons trying to shoot seju fans and talk down on seju and their fans. The way you guys talk to them is really unpleasant even to me.

>>1969126
Yes. She keeps saying 'the kiss scene is out' *kiss* 'it's the kiss scene' *kiss again* lol. And she asked Sungji why she likes this series so much and Sungji said how she likes the actors and how she thinks they're sexy. And Sumin was like 'how about me?' Everything is just so cute. I also like how Sumin asked sungji if she still wanna see the movie, and sungji said 'team leader is more like a movie itself' and at the end of it, sumin said 'making our own kiss scene would be even better'
>>
In a way I think that one of the reasons why Sumin couldn't forgive Seju after the betrayal is because she, unknowingly and indirectly, blames her for the death of her parents
>>
>>1969132
They blame "Sejufags" without even sejufags saying anything bad about them or their ship.
Even if we know Seju won't end up with Sumin, they still get triggered by her
>>
>>1969062
Lol does that mean that this is the chapter where Sungji comes out to her friends?
>>
>>1969147

Yep she did. She says her manager (know as her lover) was coming to get her. Then SuMin called her outside the cafe/restaurant. And they all went 'ooh' (sort of).

SuMin, sure know how to introduce herself 'Hello I'm Song SuMin'
'I heard a lot about you'

SungJi's friends seems to take it well, and saw how happy SungJi was. They complimented the physic of SuMin too.
>>
>>1969132

Please don't start with SeJu fans, or we will be spammed by them again. (If you are news, you missed the whole, 'why someone would cry over her parents death, SeJu was raped it was SuMin fault or how some would be happy if their parents dead and couldn't understand why SuMin wasn't). Last 2 threads I always lost my faith in humanity while reading them.

I also like how she asked about continuing to watch the movie, while her hand rested on SungJi tummy. Like she would cuddle her like this if SungJi still want to watch.

They are pretty romantic and I love their conversation. But it's way too good for it to be good. I fear the drama will start once they have sex or something, which could made SungJi feel used or idk.
>>
>>1969113
Let it go dude. The sooner Sumin and Sungji are an official unbreakable item, the better for Seju. Seju can find someone better than Sumin too
>>
>>1969160
The problem is you generalise all Seju fans because of specific people. I also don't agree about Seju being raped and Sumin's fault, but I still got called names and fag for saying I like Seju. And I wasn't even here when this happened 2 threads ago.

We better stop calling each other names if that person doesn't insult you first no matter Sejufan or Sungji
>>
>>1969167
Come on, you're not offended by the word fag, right? On here of all places? Because everyone is a fag, here. You're a fag, I'm a fag, there's Sungjifags, Sejufags, and faggots who shit on Seju or Sumin.
>>
>>1969167

I am not calling name. I have never even called Seju fans 'fag' or anything. I usually stay out of the disputes but as for now we only got 1 or maybe 2 OK Seju fans here.

Also I am not a SungJi fan.

I do hope more Seju fans like you would come here and and have nice arguments/conversations to make. Too many trolls/Seju fans being bad and exasperating most of us.

And lucky you were not there to see what have been said, it was very very very bad.
>>
>>1969160
Oh sorry. I was just wondering why some anons likes to insult seju and their fans. And too bad, I did go through all the posts that you're saying sadly (coz I ended up backtrack most of the threads which took me days welp). And I agree, some seju fans can be so unappealing and disgusting with their reasoning but I see not most of them. And they mostly just talk about the characters but never take too far into insulting the fans and do personal attack like anon who hates seju. Most of seju spam in the last thread always starts with either anons insulting seju too much and some trolls who pretend to sound like seju fans but actually is sarcasm, I notice. So that's why I'm just pointing them out here.

>>1967473
>wew lad this is some huge case of shit taste right here

>>1968044
>Sejufag, shit taste is basically in their blood.

I just think this is so unnecessary. You can hate the character as much as you like, but I think it's too far to insult someone's taste.
>>
>>1969172
>>1969195

>Sejufag, shit taste is basically in their blood.
>I just think this is so unnecessary. You can hate the character as much as you like, but I think it's too far to insult someone's taste

Not the word fag, was talking about posts like this
>>
File: 00-00-45-1.png (325KB, 1200x587px) Image search: [Google]
00-00-45-1.png
325KB, 1200x587px
maybe she's really a model/actress who works for nammi agency? i don't know. so confusing
>>
>>1969205
What makes you said that?
>>
>>1969197
Well, that's 4chan. Don't take it personally and learn to ignore it. Or shit on them too.
>>
>>1969205
"I like that actor/actress"

"before the show, everybody criticised him 'he doesn't fit in the role', but now they all recognize him. he proved he can fit in any role no matter what they say."
>>
File: Handsome Sumin.png (291KB, 673x769px) Image search: [Google]
Handsome Sumin.png
291KB, 673x769px
Omg Sumin looks so suave & cool here. She has the heart eyes emoji while looking at Sungji.
& Sungji proud gf face when Sumin is introducing herself haha
I like how Sumin is being more romantic & sweet (e.g. asking Sungji if she has eaten, kissing her often, not drinking because she has to drive Sungji home)
>>
>>1969205
or Sungji just like and has watched a lot of movies.

And at least we see Sumin taking the lead, almost everytime before Sungji was the one wanting to kiss first. Nice!
>>
>>1969240
suave = smooth
>>
Both of them are not drunk and they are all over each other already lol
Will sumin x sungji 1st time be next week? or maybe on the 2/14 week?
Hopefully, there's no spraining of waist, random phone call, people walking in, knocking the door etc...
>>
File: sungji.jpg (44KB, 453x465px) Image search: [Google]
sungji.jpg
44KB, 453x465px
What is she saying in that panel? Can someone translate?
Something like ''Yeah. She does''?
>>
>>1969265
She treated me well
>>
>>1969268
what about ''응''?
>>
>>1969249
>Both of them are not drunk
Good, there's nothing good about drunk lesbians in WDTFS.
>>
>>1969272
Yeah
>>
>>1969249
Imo there is no point on dragging the intimate scenes between Sungji and Sumin right now.
We've seen Sumin doing it so many times before, that now it won't make it special if they hold it. At least in my opinion.
Their relationship intimacy should built upon different things instead of when they will do it
>>
>>1969268
>>1969283
Thank you for answer kind anon. But translator used ''they'' for unisex pronoun in that panel. So I couldn't use your translation, sorry.
Here the new chapter
https://imgur.com/a/NwbZr
>>
>>1969294
Korean doesn't really have male or female pronouns. If we were translating that line literally its: "Mm. Treats well." It's only in translating to English do we feel compelled to add a pronoun and "me". They refer to others by their name or their title, not their gender. (They also feel saying "my dad" is too selfish so they'll instead say "our dad")
>>
>>1969294
Got it. cause sungjis friends didn't know the team leader is a she yet, right?
>>
>>1969304
yup, they though it was a fat dude (probably)
>>
Chapter 39 Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/sdv4axswpxvqoj8/WDTFS_Ch_39.rar
>>1969299
I got it, thanks for the info.
>>1969304
Exactly.
>>
>>1969294
This chapter is indeed very cute. Honestly, I really don't care when they will have sex (we already seen many others). These slice of life interactions between them make it fun to read.
>>
>>1969160
and how can we forget the retard from a few threads ago claiming that Sumin deserved being used as a punchbag and she had it coming. those guys are a fucking plague.
>>
>>1969311
Watch as Sungji isn't the shy, submissive virgin Sumin expects her to be. She's a top and she'll wear the veteran out.
>>
>>1969294
Thanks.
This chapter is really a turning point. Both sumin and sunjii are slowly changing.
>>
>>1969335
I'm a Baek Seju fangirl, but i have to admit that in this chapter i really like the sumin/sunjgi couple
>>
anyone want to redo the translation for the chapter 39? There so many mistranslation in it.

I don't have time to do it, but if no one do it and someone is interested in it, I could do it this weekend
>>
>>1969346

I wonder how 'seolma' because 'you don't say' when it's means 'no way' because the other girls was saying she is pregnant.
>>
>>1969350
*became d*mnit
>>
>>1969172
It's pretty obvious how new these people are if they get offended by the word "fag". They need to go back to where they come from and stay there.
>>
>>1969195
>but I think it's too far to insult someone's taste
Holy shit, you're on fucking 4chan stop being so fucking delicate. If you feel insulted by "YOUR TASTE A SHIT" kind of post then why are you here?
>>
>>1969160
>why someone would cry over her parents death, SeJu was raped it was SuMin fault or how some would be happy if their parents dead and couldn't understand why SuMin wasn't
Are they really trying to blame Sumin? What the fuck?
>>
>>1969401
That's one or two trolls who tried to bait with this, and they succeded.
>>
>>1969380
For some reason ff and wdtfs seem to be pretty popular among the facebook crowd,so they hear aboutf /u/ on on their fb groups and come here expecting 4chin to be this hugbox like the sites they usually visit,and then they get their sensibilities hurt when that's not the case.
>>
>>1969403
>implying
>>
>>1969387
>using fucking every other word to autometically appear cooler when you are actually a shit
>>
Here's an honest opinion.The story without Seju would be boring af. It is basically beautiful women having sex, that includes Sungji too.
They are cute and shit, but they are generic.
I only liked the dynamic between Seju and Sumin, although I have no problem with them, I just can't find them interesting.
>>
File: hum.png (180KB, 439x461px) Image search: [Google]
hum.png
180KB, 439x461px
>>1969432
>The story without Seju would be boring af. It is basically beautiful women having sex
>80% of the time the sex scenes are with Seju
Lel.
>muh forced angst
If the story were just centered around Seju and Sumin's relationship it would be literally Citrus 2.0, overdramatic shit.
I'll be content if the story would just be about the building of Sungji and Sumin's relationship and their antics.
>>
>>1969428
first "fag" and now this..
you're the only who think anyone who use the word "fucking" on 4chin is trying to be cool.
>>
>>1969432
>implying watching beautiful women having sex is boring.
funny,'cause I've never enjoyed the manhwa as much as i'm enjoying it now that Seju barely appears.
>>
Sumin and Sungji were super cute in this chapter! I enjoyed a bit of breathing room from the usual pathetic pining for Sumin and lack of flashbacks.
>>
>>1969403
Yeah that was obviously some trolls at that time.
>>
>>1969294
>>1969304

Then, how about 'yeah, team leader treats me very well'
>>
>>1969534
sounds better than "they" agreed
>>
>>1969466
Yeah I agree. I wanna see them more they are cute couple.
>>
Do you guys really believe it is going to happen next time? I bet it won't! Someone, not Seju, is going to call any of them to say that Seju's dad is dead...
>>
>>1969797
Haha and then she gets depressed and stay over her house sobbing about it for a month, but unlike Seju, Sungji actually helps her get through. ( I dont hate Seju, I like her, but I preffer SungjixSumin )
>>
>>1969804
>sobbing about it for a month is fine, understandable.
but glaring, yelling and blaming with no rational reason, was it really necessary?
>>
>>1969822
Sumin wasn't blaming anyone, not for her parents death, she was depressed, with love and death comes great deal of feelings wich, for some people are very hard to deal with it. And it takes time to get it together. To be in home, for a month, because you lost Both parents, with whom you had a nice relationship and only child. must be very hard to deal with it. Yes yes, you need to move on with your life, but she deserved the time she needed to cope with that.

Sometimes all you need is just someone to sit next to you and hug you.
>>
>>1969804
I still hope for a Seju x Sumin end...I know it's insane, I like Sungji, but for some reason I want Seju to be happy...
>>
>>1969294
Thanks for sharing the link!
>>
With the doctor visit being brought up again. My mind is starting to wonder what possibly be wrong with Team Leader. I hope she doesn't have some type of sexually transmitted disease (like HIV).
>>
File: 230257.jpg (102KB, 650x505px) Image search: [Google]
230257.jpg
102KB, 650x505px
>>1969829
>Sumin wasn't blaming anyone
She did blame Seju

>sit next to you and hug you.
Sumin refused it.
>>
>>1969854
Her back was hurting because she played too hard with Choigun
>>
>>1969854
>HIV
What. How can you even come up with an idea like this?
>>
>>1969856
Don't be delusional. Sumin never blamed seju for the accident. In that scene, seju was just annoying and sumin react like that.
>>
>>1969837
If you wanna Seju be happy then Seju should date Nami. Go back to Sumin will only hurt Sumin. They won't move on there past if they find someone new. Sumin got Sungji so Seju should get someone too.
>>
>>1969924
I want them to be happy together, not with someone else...
>>
>>1969909
Yes, the point is Seju kinda felt annoyed herself by how Sumin was reacting the whole time, you know (staying home, barely eating, doing nothing, etc... all signs of depression), and they way she was telling her to move on, travel, etc, is not correct for dealing with depressed people.
>>
>>1969909
so trying to comfort and help your lover is annoying? Seju haters have their point but often times they are just blindly shitting on her.
>>
What I want to see next is Seju distancing herself from Sumin.
If her dad is sick, or even worse dies, I just hope this will be a wake up call for her.
Like stop being after a person who has fallen out of love with her and now seems to have found a new toy..I mean girlfriend to love.

Maybe then Sumin can finally realise if she really wanted her in her life or she will happily move on with Sungji. Or even better, realise she didn't want Seju to leave her afterall (not as lover, just as a person)
Authors have to do this at least, and stop torturing Seju.
>>
>>1970025
agree.

>the way she was telling her to move on, travel, etc, is not correct for dealing with depressed people.

yeah, and that is how most people in Asia think will make things better. it's not wrong honestly but if the depressed person refuses one should be a bit more patient. though i do imagine Seju has been trying to do this for quite a while before snapping. plus Sumin's disregard of their relationship didn't help.

both of them just live such sad lives honesty... i hope they will find happiness in the end, with or without each other.
>>
>>1970046
>Seju distancing herself from Sumin.
She is doing it already...
>>
>>1970041
this.

>Seju haters.. blindly shitting
pathetic..
>>
>sejufags return in full force, again
>>
>>1970318
pathetic tsk, tsk
>>
"How are you going to continue living with such a weak will, blah..". Seju really shouldn't have said that.
>>
>>1970325
Kill yourself whiteknight.
>>1970337
She's a self centered bitch.
>>
>>1970340
>She's a self centered bitch.
You are the whiteknight here. And yes, Sumin's being like this over for 10 years.
>>
>>1970041
>>1970314
not sure if you are being deliberately obtuse and just trying to stir shit or you're just really that slow. and from Sumin's perspective Seju was being annoying. even though Seju had the best intentions she still lacked the patience and sensibility to deal with her,probably due to her non-existing relationship with her own parents so she couldn't really comprehend Sumin's grief. telling someone going through depression 'don't be depressed! it's enough already,move on with your life!' is not going to get you through to them,on the contrary,they'll just end up blocking you out (like Seju can testify).

quoting a fragment from a website about dealing with a depressed person,"But remember that being a compassionate listener is much more important than giving advice. You don’t have to try to “fix” the person; you just have to be a good listener. Often, the simple act of talking to someone face to face can be an enormous help to someone suffering from depression.Encourage the depressed person to talk about his or her feelings, and be willing to listen without judgment.
and the funny thing is that she wouldn't even need to wait that long,considering Sumin was ready to let Seju in and talk things out with her the day right after their fight.
>>1970325
>implying you're any better with your condescending one line remarks.
>>1970340
come on,dude,don't lower yourself to their levels.
>>
>>1970347
adding the website I quoted for those too lazy to google.
>http://www.helpguide.org/articles/depression/helping-a-depressed-person.htm
>>
Can anyone remind me how many chapters Team Gaji planned for WDTFS?
>>
>>1970362
iirc 80 or sommething
>>
>>1970347
>>1970048
which is why i added this latter remark here. i definitely think Seju, like you said, lacks the understanding of a parent-child relationship since her family is fucked up and all, but in all honesty she wasn't completely wrong. like i said, in Asia depression is perceived differently. Sumin still has her whole life ahead of her and she was acting like she was going to give up on everything. they were both being unthoughtful here, Sumin with regards to her future and her relationship with her lover, and Seju with regards to Sumin's depressive state that causes her to lash out and again, their relationship (which is why the one night stand happened).

most Seju haters are Westerners because it's hard for them to understand her perception of Sumin's depression (and because of the one night stand thing of course but that's something universally agreed on as wrong on her part). i'm not saying she was right, in fact i don't think either of them were right, but this is a Korean webcomic, not a Western one, and people need go understand this. that is why Team Gaji has a soft spot for Seju and also why so many of her fans are Asian.
>>
>>1970048
>>1970373
not trying to start a war in here or something. just offering a different perspective on the characters and story.
>>
>>1970379
>not trying to start a war in here or something. just offering a different perspective on the characters and story.
No one cares commit suicide we already discussed this to death.
Any way it was cool how SungJi friends was cool with her relationship.
>>
>>1970380
>we already discussed this to death
>yet it pops up in every thread
inb4 "you started it"
>>
>>1970373
it wasn't her advises that were wrong,but the way she approached it.like I said,telling a depressed person to pull themselves together won't do shit. and just because asians might perceive depression differently doesn't mean is ok(in fact,I'm pretty sure that plays a big part on Korea's high suicide rates) or that we should give it a free pass when a character pulls that shit.
>and she was acting like she was going to give up on everything.
well,that's how depressed people act,go figure.
>>
>>1970388
i don't think she should be given a free pass either. i just don't take it as harshly as most people on here do, because i understand why she did it.

>that's how depressed people act
which is rather dangerous so she wanted to help Sumin snap out of it. her approach just, and i agree with you, wasn't the best for the situation
>>
>>1970393
>her approach just, and i agree with you, wasn't the best for the situation
Cool,so that means that you agree with those evil "seju haters" 'cause that's precisely what that anon you first quoted and most people in this thread have been saying everytime this topic is brought up.by the way,I don' even dislike Seju,but I do find her approach to Sumin's pain annoying,so I guess by your standars I fit in that group of people.
>>
>>1970373
>universally agreed on as wrong on her part
heh, you sure about this? because there are people that still believe that she did nothing wrong and try to make excuses for her.
>>
>>1970337
I wish Seju didn't say that. She should've just let Sumin stay holed up, rot and die.
What Seju said is true even if it's harsh. Sumin is wallowing in her sorrow so much that it affects her and Seju's life. She's not interested in doing anything anymore that's why Seju finally snapped that she should pull herself together. Because no matter how much support she gets from other people, if Sumin doesn't do anything for herself then all those support will be useless. She needs to help herself first.
Sumin's character is just the worst out of the three main. Hopefully Sungji will do something about her.
>>
>>1970470
>She should've just let Sumin stay holed up, rot and die
Welp,and some guys still wonder why people dislike Sejufags so much.
>>
>>1970478
You were waiting for this to snap back don't you?
People have said way worse for Seju, but when someone says something negative for Sumin/Sungji Sejuhatersfags snap
>>
>>1970373
I agree with you except one thing. Depression in Western countries is being treated from people like this too.
Seju haters are not all Western people, I know Asian people who hate Seju for completely different reasons than her way of handling Sumin's depression.

The point is, maybe Seju was wrong the way she handled the situation and came off as insensitive. Not everyone who tries to help brings good results.
But again, Sumin was not receptive at all too.
>>
>>1970478
And I'm not even a Sejufag. Because I prefer Sungji the most but I can't stand Sumin. I think I'm in the gtfoSumin faction.
But if just saying that made me a Seju fag, then I wonder why people like to label everyone who tries to at least analyze Seju's behavior as a Sejufag?

>>1970487
Does it even matter at this point? Whether Seju does something, anything, everything or nothing, she will get hated. Even the fact that her face appears in a chapter got people hot and bothered. I mean I don't mind when Seju appears, because at the end of the day, it's still gonna be Sungji. Seju isn't even an option anymore. It's just a matter of how Sumin will move on and try to live her life fully.
Seju hate is getting OA.
>>
>>1970507
I think it's mostly because of the fact that she cheated with a man.
I don't care if people try to deny it, I know if she had cheated with a woman the hate wouldn't be as much as now.

But don't be sure about the Sungji/Sumin ending either. It is the obvious ending, but Ganji said there's gonna be a plot twist.
I'm not taking any side, but to be fair, I'm not sure if Sungji and Sumin are good as a couple either. Just my opinion.
>>
>>1970347
>>1970373

You two put in words what I was failing here.

Let me emphasize that I am not considering the cultural differences to deal with depression here, so, although I think Seju's way of trying to "wake" Sumin was not the most appropriate, I understand why she was trying to "shake" her back to life (and at the end of the day it worked, after their fight Sumin was really willing to open up) but it was obvious that Sumin still needed time, her world had just collapsed, only one month has passed, Seju should have been a little more understanding, but still, after the fight, it took only one day to Sumin run after her, saying that she only have Seju now (how she states in Chapter 11) and then, that happens.

I'm not trying to bring the incident back and shit even more on Seju here, yes it was a terrible mistake at the worst possible moment in their lives and that hurt their relationship forever, but oddly, I still think Sumin would have forgiven her eventually, but what happened after that was the point of no return for them, it pushed Seju to get obsessed with something that was not even there anymore and made Sumin get extremely cold and insecure (the fact that her new relationships are as dramatic as it can get, don't help at all) and put them stuck in a limbo.

So, here my two cents, the whole situation between them was really unfortunate, but the series of shitty events that proceeded, sealed a point of no coming back for them.
Seju desperately needs to move on, although I don't think she's really able to anymore.

Now Sungji, she is still very young and has a long way of maturing, but I honestly think that their relationship is promising, and a new phase for Sumin.
And for Sejufags, at least try to analyze both pov's, you all seem like only see what you choose to see, try to analyze the whole situation. Take it for your lives kids.

And don't take the bait nee-chans.

Well that was a long ass block of text.
>>
>>1970403
i do agree with them to some extent but they really go all out with their hate, saying that Seju's appearance is boring/ruin the chapter and what not.

>>1970411
those people are probably blind fans of her. though i rarely see any of them and a lot of the time they are just trolls trying to bait for an angry response.

>>1970470
well i don't think she should've just let Sumin "rot and die", but i do agree somewhat with what you say here, that despite all the help and encouragement from others, Sumin herself needs to be the one who pull herself out of her depression in the end. if she refuses to act then hardly anything would change. however, i do disagree with you in the sense that Seju should've been a little more understanding than that. she shouldn't have taken Sumin snapping about the ring seriously because she is not in a very good state of mind, so those kind of responses are most likely not what she really thinks. but overall i do share the sentiment.

>>1970491

i don't think they're all Western but definitely most of them are and they usually have the same reasons.

>>1970507
exactly. it's pretty obvious that Seju and Sumin won't be back together in the end, so people need to chill the fuck out. and honestly without Seju the story doesn't really have that much drama, so to me she is one of the more interesting characters.

>>1970515
>it was because she cheated with a man.
most definitely. i think the hate would be much more tamed it it was a woman.
>>
>>1970491

>but then again Sumin was not receptive at all too.
exactly. i understand why Seju would get frustrated. Sumin shows no signs of acceptance and any willingness to move on at all, not even when her lover, probably the third most important person in her life after her parents (since she has no friends) had been trying to help. how she went about expressing her frustration, however, wasn't exactly wise.

>>1970531
it was pretty much like a set of collapsing dominoes.

Sumin's parents died > Sumin became depressive and unreceptive for about a month > Seju seeing no progress after all that time and Sumin snapping out at her without meaning it > Seju got depressed and went out to drink, had that one night stand while Sumin awakened by their argument and went to apologize to Seju the next day > shit hits the fan.

it really was a series of unfortunate events that occured because of horrible circumstances and poorly-made decisions by both parties. i hooe it will be resolved eventually.

>Seju desperately needs to move on, but i don't think she's able to anymore
it might seem that way but remember, we're only half way into the story, 40 out of 80 chapters so i don't think all hope it lost yet. though i am curious about the "plot twist" that Team Gaji has in mind.
>>
>>1970543

Analysing the other two characters.
Like another anon said, I don't like Sumin that much either. It's understanable why she's depressed and still messed up, but the thing is, not everyone would act like she did if they had been in her situation.
I mean that from a point on, you also choose your own actions.
I'm generally not a fan of characters who sleep around no matter the reason. Not to mention she hates Seju but still goes back to her, accepts her gifts etc.
I found it ironic how in chapter 39 she was waiting outside for Sungji and Seju's gift car was right behind her.

Now Sungji, to me, is not suitable for someone like Sumin. If the authors pull out the card that Sumin will change because of Sungji in the end, it will feel forced to me. People like that don't change because of others. They need to reflect on their own.
Besides that, Sungji is pretty and nice but the rest of her personallity feels like Mary-Sue. Extremely beautiful and popular for her looks. I can't see something more to her.

In my opinion it's Sumin who doesn't deserve Seju, not that Seju is not at fault either of course.
>>
Is there an archive album of translated chapters, much like the imgur album for Fluttering Feelings?
>>
>>1970544
>and poorly-made decisions by both partie
What poor decisions did Sumin make ?
>>
>>1970544
>it really was a series of unfortunate events that occured because of horrible circumstances and poorly-made decisions by both parties.
Exactly, irreparable circumstances leading to small mistakes leading to bigger mistakes and so on.

>it might seem that way but remember, we're only half way into the story, 40 out of 80 chapters so i don't think all hope it lost yet.
Yeah you're right, and I can't shake the feeling that there are still some important pieces missing, and this keeps me from having a fully formed opinion about the whole story, but maybe it's just me reading too much into it.

As you said, we have to wait and see.
>>
>>1970553
Don't you think repeatedly going back to Seju after 10 years, plus accepting jobs and gifts from her while hating her at the same time is a bad decision?
>>
>>1970556
Before that dingus
>>
>>1970558
Before that not even Seju did something wrong. It all started from the cheating, and from then on they both did mistakes.
>>
>>1970553
letting her emotions cause her to reject all attempts to help her move on, snap out at Seju, and threaten their relationship, just like how Seju let her emotions and the alcohol take over her to further worsen what was going on through that one night stand.

of course the death of her own parents is a terrible, terrible thing but she still had Seju, whom she had been disregarding almost completely. Seju has no one without Sumin so it's understandable why she was so upset. her actions following the argument, however, is not the most intelligent one to take.

like Team Gaji said, they were both at fault then. it depends on whom perspective you take that makes you form worse opinions on the other.
>>
>>1970560
honestly Seju's one major mistake kickstarted another series of terrible mistakes made by Sumin that further ruins her life. Seju having not advised her on that also made it worse for both of them.
>>
>>1970560
???? Sumin literally did nothing wrong, you stated it yourself, it started because SEJU did that mistake.
>>
>>1970581
Sumin did nothing wrong to get cheated on. But I'm not talking about the cheating.
The fact that she kept coming back to play with Seju's feellings because she was blaming her for her parents' death, still taking advantage of Seju's feelings for her.
Of course Seju was accepting her too, but at least she did it out of love and because she was clingy and didn't have anyone else in her life.
Sumin on the other hand was taking revenge on her by keeping her around like that. She was selfish and was only thinking of herself to satisfiy her emptiness by using Seju.
This constant behavior of ten years was not because of the cheating. It could only be understandable if t lasted for a short time only. But it was consistent over the years, Sumin chose to be an asshole and indulge in every way possible, drinking and sleeping around, not thinking of other people's feelings too.
It seems like she only started doing this now with Sungji.
>>
>>1970603
you have your point but Seju herself is also pretty damaged here. her mentality of "Sumij can sleep with as many girls as she wants but at the end of it all she will still long for me" isn't exactly healthy. her relationship with Sumin hasn't been going anywhere ever since they had that fallout and she should move on but she hasn't been doing that at all. though Sumin really has been subtly leading Seju on for far too long.

i do agree with Sumin has been indulging in her own selfishness for a very long time, which is why i want her to get all of her shit done and out of the way before she gets serious with Sungji. she is a rather bitter and spiteful person, especially to Seju, and that needs to be ended before she gets her own happiness.
>>
>>1970565
>letting her emotions cause her to reject all attempts to help her move on
And she had all the rights to react like that, her only family had just died, not her fucking dog. Seju lacked empathy, I understand because of her own issues with her family but it was about Sumin not her. Obviously Sumin just needed more time.
>>
>>1970635
of course she does have a right to act like that, but that's her choice and it will ruin her life. Seju was trying to help her, but obviously she needs to be more patient than that. then again Sumin showed no progress and was probably even getting worse, to the point of disregarding the only person who was trying to help her.

it is mostly about Sumin, but her ruining her own life can affect others too.
>>
>>1970635
>>1970640
or maybe she just needed an argument with Seju to snap her out of it, which did happen buy unfortunately it was then Seju who make the next mistake.
>>
It's funny though how for the past ten chapters the focus is heavily on Sungji and Sumin, and despite that we still talk about Seju lol.

So regarding Sungji and Sumin's relationship. I don't get one thing about the writers. Do they think that if they keep on interrupting their sexy time, this somehow will make their love more valuable? Because they don't have sex from the start? Of course Soumin holds back because she respects her, but it's also a technique to keep the readers interested in this relationship. Not to mention they should have probably do it if it wasn't for Sumin's sudden back pain.
>>
>>1970646
they are probably just teasing the readers. plus Sumin has always been smooth with the ladies so to see her still haven't slept with Sungji is something new.
>>
>>1970603
>she was blaming her for her parents' death
Seju haters keep denying this, and this had happened even before the cheating

>>1970565
>like Team Gaji said, they were both at fault then.
Agree. Seju was impatient. She's at fault too.
>>
>>1970646
I agree that the wirtes are holding off to build up expectations.

But then again, Sumin probably doesn't want to have sex yet cause she doesnt want their relationship to end up being just that. So both of them are just enjoying their time together.
>>
>>1970646
The discussion most likely started again because the official English translation is up to chapter 10 when Sumin's parents died. People seem to never get tired discussing who's right or wrong even though it always end up to be an endless cycle of blaming Seju or Sumin lol
>>
File: 1439750356664.gif (396KB, 256x168px) Image search: [Google]
1439750356664.gif
396KB, 256x168px
Seju defense squad are truly the worst holy shit. It's like talking to a wall.
>>
>>1970507
Why are you so sure that Sungji will be the end route? There's still a lot of chapters ahead and koreans love drama and plot twists.
>>
>>1970680
Seju x Sumin together at the end - not gonna happen
Just deal with it
Or not
>>
>>1970680
Sunji is a well developed character. I think that nami will have a centrale role in the next chapters. Who knows...
I like this work a lot and every character. I think that it is THE yuri
>>
>>1970680
not that anon but i think a lot of people are thinking that because

1) the arc order: Sumin > Seju > Sungji, which implies that Sungji will be important at the end of the story.

2) Sumin and Seju's past is too fucked up for there to be a way for them to be together at the end. it'll take some insanely good writing for it to happen.

3) both Seju and Sungji are different from all the girls Sumin has dated. however, Sungji's difference is much more pronounced, showing a sense of divergence from the past. Sumin shows more character development when she's around Sungji. she becomes pretty much a better person around her. though there are some parallels between Sumin-Seju and Sumin-Sungji drawn from time to time.

4) Seju is the first girl. in a lot of K-dramas, the first person who hooks up with the MC doesn't get the good ending in the end.
>>
>>1970703
i'd argue that besides Sumin not a whole lot of the characters are very well-developed yet. Seju and Sungji, while they are interesting characters, haven't gotten enough development compared to Sumin. that should change soon though, seeing we are currently in Seju's arc, and the final one is Sungji's.

>I like this work a lot and every character.
agree. i don't particularly hate any character at all, besides Seju's scary brother.
>>
>>1970703
>>1970713
or just Seju's family in general honestly.
>>
>>1970678
>Sumin defense squad are truly the worst holy shit. It's like talking to a wall.
>>
>>1970713
This is Seju's arc, seriously? If she is appearing even less than in the first arc.
>>
>>1970724
i wonder that too to be honest. but now that her father is sick, maybe we will see more of her in upcoming chapters like how it should be right now. hopefully.

also can't people just treat these character discussions as pure discussions and not defense wars and shitfest on other characters please? not everything needs to be blown up as a "war on ___ character and their fans".
>>
>>1970721
>sumin defense squad
Nigga they don't exist. Just people trying to restore the truth.
>>
>>1970727
This^
I honestly think something will happen with her father soon, and maybe her whole way of viewing her relationship with Sumin will start to change
>>
>>1970703
No Nami x Seju though agh.Seju seems like she dislikes her already, I don't see how she could be attracted to her, and if Ganji pulls this it will be forced as hell only to give someone to Seju too
>>
>>1970743
i sure hope it won't happen. i personally feel that Seju needs not a lover, but a friend who is going to be there for her (which i think will eventually be Sumin if they can sort their shit out, unless Team Gaji decides to throw a curve ball in here). romantic (and especially sexual as seen in the story) love won't fix everything.
>>
>>1970729
>implying
>>
>>1970749
Yeah true. Well a possible ending would be Sungji finding out of Seju andSumin's past and advising Sumin to make amends and help Seju. It would also be the happy ending. I think this is the most possible too.
But for now it still seems that Seju, if not Sumin too, have sexual feelings for each other
>>
>Sumin bumping into seju's brother in hospital
Is this gonna happen?
>>
>>1970753
it seems that Seju is most definitely still deeply loves Sumin, but she seems to be questioning it somewhat herself. Sumin is not completely over Seju yet, as she still occasionally reminisce her past with Seju while starting anew with Sungji. i feel that their dynamic makes the story even more interesting and i look forward to see how Team Gaji will handle it.

>>1970758
it certainly is a possibility...... though i really don't want him to reappear now of all times. Seju seemed very touched that Sumin comforted her last chapter and Sumin has been happier since she's with Sungji. i really hope he won't show up yet again to ruin everyone's happiness...
>>
>>1970724
>>1970727
due to deadline. they say lezhin's strict on deadline now

https://ask.fm/gaji0712/answers/133474755845
>>
>>1970769
Is there any other interesting answer from there?
>>
>>1970553
Being self-centered to the point that she disregarded Seju. Well, it's probably okay, since after the argument, she realized that Seju is the only one left for her but she treated her like shit even if Seju was trying to help her. But then, Sumin was one day too late, and Seju is one day too early to lose her patience. Now there's no going back for them but at least, Sumin still didn't give up on living.

>>1970635
Yes, Sumin had all the rights to be that way. To be depressed and to grieve. But people react in different ways and that includes Sumin and Seju too. Seju was also hurt by all this. It's not in the same extent as Sumin, but she is also suffering. How can people be so forgiving to Sumin but can say that Seju lacked empathy?
Yes, she probably didn't have enough patience to wait, but the way I see it, she needs Sumin just as much as Sumin needed her and maybe even more. So seeing Sumin self-destructing and also (implied) blaming her for the death of her parents must be hard for her too. She once said that she feels like Sumin is slowly going far away from her, and she was desperate and at a loss on how to help her until she snapped.
I can accept Sumin's grief from the death of her parents but it's not only about her. Seju is gonna be dragged down with her even if Seju didn't cheat, or Sumin still can't recover, until Sumin finally pulls herself together. Because Seju is not gonna leave her, and will continue to support her nonetheless, but she herself is on edge and barely hanging on. Thus, the drinking and the cheating. It's just an unfortunate chain of events. Yes, Seju is at fault, but I can't say that Sumin is entirely innocent either.
Well, not that I'm only looking in Seju's pov but Sumin seems to have a lot more supporters anyway so there's no need to explain my take on her.
>>
>>1970743
as long as she stays away from Sumin and Sungji,she can get together with Nami,a new girl or even the bartender from night,for all I care.maybe that's the plot twist Team Gaji was talking about kek
>>
>>1971189
Not gonna happen even if you wish
>>
>>1971191
but according to >>1970680 it could be possible.after all,Koreans love their plot twists and drama. or is that argument only valid when you are trying to delude yourselves into believing a Sumin/Seju end is possible?

I don't really believe a Seju/bartender end is possible,but it sure is hilarious to trigger sejufags with the idea.

>>1970767
>but she seems to be questioning it somewhat herself
you mean she's questioning her feelings for Sumin? 'cause I didn't get that impression.

>>1970749
in all honestly,I agree. I think Sumin still cares for Seju a lot,as it's evident by Sumin's concern over Seju's "family reunion" ,and even though a romantic relationship is almost impossible by now,I think a future friendship could work,but only if they're both willing to let go of the past. in Sumin's case she seems to be slowing reaching to that point,but I'm not sure if the same can said for Seju.
>>
>>1970680
Because it would be rather distasteful for them to still end up with each other after all that. Both are too broken to be with each other again. And what will happen to Sungji? I don't want her to be abandoned after being used by Sumin for her rehabilitation. It would be bad for Sumin's character either. As much as I dislike her character, I still have hope that she'll finally recover and be with Sungji properly. And Seju, well, she deserves much better than Sumin. Not that Sumin deserves someone like Sungji, but Sungji love Sumin soo yeah just let them be.
>>
>>1971205
>and even though a romantic relationship is almost impossible by now

It's weird though, because they still had sex and they were still kinda close as friends too. These two factors make a romantic relationship.
Realisticaly I don't think they could still stay friends if Sumin remains serious with Sungji and doesn't sleep with Seju anymore. Seju wants her as a lover after all.

I would prefer Seju to find strength on her own and move on instead of clinging to Sumin like that, especially when Sumin is not in love with her anymore.

As for Sungji. The fact that this is her first love/relationship is(one of the things) that makes me wonder if she will stay with Sumin for the rest of her life. You know, naive girl who gets married to her first love ever...doesn't sound exactly right to me, but of course it's possible. I think she and Sumin are a lot of different to fit in long term.

I haven't decided yet if Ganji are good writers or not, it will show in the end. If they pull a Nami/Seju ending though it will feel forced.
Without Seju wdtfs would just be a sex manhwa with glimpses of plot from now and then, so how they will handle her character is going to be very important.
>>
>>1971178
you basically took the words out of my mouth here about this Sumin-Seju drama. it really was on both of them. even the authors say so themselves. that was their intention and they want the readers to interpret it that way. i think that makes the story much more interesting than just "Seju is a slut and fucked everything up. i wish she will never appear in the story again".

>>1971205
>i didn't get that impression
i thought that Nami kind of triggered something inside her by keep on mentioning Sumin-Sungji. we don't know what kind of feelings she triggered but yeah i do feel that Sumin-Seju's relationship is going to go through some changes very soon.

>I think she and Sumin are a lot of different to fit in long term.
i agree. Sungji still doesn't really know what she's getting herself into. she's still a very naive young girl, and this is her first love. it'll be interesting to see how Team Gaji handle this issue.

>I haven't decided yet if Ganji are good writers or not, it will show in the end. If they pull a Nami/Seju ending though it will feel forced.

again, i agree with you here. i don't think Seju and Nami will make a very good couple at all and i have no idea how some people reached the conclusion that Nami has been after Seju for years and will be important to her romamce-wise later on.

>Without Seju wdtfs would just be a sex manhwa with glimpses of plot from now and then,
>or just a fluffy manhwa with some steamy scenes and plot once in a while since Sumin-Sungji is the main focus (at least for now).

>so how they will handle her character is going to be very important.
agree. i have a feeling more angst is coming soon, mostly for Seju. how she will come out of it, however, is the most crucial thing. here's hoping that she won't turn full yandere villain because that would be such a waste and even more people would shit on her, plus i do like her as a character so i'd appreciate it if they keep her interesting without having to make her bad.
>>
>>1971267
>i have a feeling more angst is coming soon, mostly for Seju. how she will come out of it, however, is the most crucial thing. here's hoping that she won't turn full yandere villain

I agree with you. Especially since this is her arc and her dad seems sick..it's very possible that her change will begin from this.
Despite that I don't think she will turn yandere. She has already shown signs of withdrawing from Sumin when she found out that she is dating Sungji instead of clinging to her.
Her dad was sick and she didn't even call Sumin to feel confrontation, Sumin just came across her in the hospital by accident.

But to me it feels like it was always her who was after Sumin. Sumin was and is taking her for granted, so it would be nice to see the tables turn for once
>>
>>1971274
>she has already shown signs of withdrawal
yeah, which is why i don't think turning her into a yandere will be good writing.

i feel that they will show more of Sumin reminiscing her past with Seju when they were still happy together and that will have an effect on her somehow, since it will undoubtedly make her question her feelings for Seju. this could be when the tables turn.
>>
>>1971285
Ganji has said that they have a soft spot for Seju's character, so I don't think they would like to turn her yandere.
If they didn't like her I don't think we wouldn't still get these emotional flashbacks up until now. They would find another way to develop Sumin and Sungji's relationship without involving Seju.
Sumin seemed affected when Seju said she was going to meet with a marriage partner
("I don't have the right to be angry at her")
>>
>>1971309
>Ganji
Gaji
>>
>>1971309
which is why i think despite all the things like >>1970706 it's still not 100℅ guaranteed that Sumin and Sungji will be endgame (though in my opinion it's like 90% already).

i do feel that Sumin and Seju still has some feelings for each other (especially the latter) and this will undoubtedly play a part in the pairing development in the story in one way or another. i suspect Seju's dad condition (or fate if it takes turn for the worst) will be the final push for it to kick in.
>>
>>1971324
let's be honest here. Some people still want for Seju/Sumin ending because their relationship is special, even though Sungji and Sumin is the healthy option.
My mind says Sungji but my heart says Seju
(waves at you sejufags haters ,I'm prepeared)
>>
>>1971344
i think both Sumin-Seju and Sumin-Sungji are special. Sumin-Sungji is the healthier and safer choice but if the authors really want to go all out for a Sumin-Seju end, i'm fine with it as long as it's well-written and Sungji will be respected. ultimately i want her to not get screwed over because she did nothing wrong.

i don't have a ship that i completely support to be endgame, yet. i need more character development to make my decision, though of course i want all of them to be happy in the end.
>>
>>1971344
>waves at you sejufags haters ,I'm prepeared
>dat martir complex
as long as you don't start shitting on Sumin or Sungji,no one here cares what you ship.
>>
>>1971373
>Actually, it's just the Opposite
>>
>>1971384
not really.every single time someone mocks or shits on a sejufag is because that person was either dissing Sumin or Sungji or making bullshit claims like >waahhh Seju was raped! or >stop saying it was cheating,it wasn't!!11!
but feel free to show me one post in this thread of a sejufag minding their own business and being unfairly "attacked" by evil sejufag haters.
>>
>>1971388
Don't bother they're delusional.
>>
Sungji's friends seem pretty okay with her dating a woman. i wonder how her siblings would react?
>>
>>1971397
Sudoku
I don't think her brother will care that it's a woman, he'll probably be relieved that it's not a bad person or something like that
>>
>>1971388
This post, for example...lol
>>
>>1971429
sure,show me how did I attack the poor anon I was quoting.
>lol
back to facebook with you.
>>
>>1971388
>>1971395
>>
>>1971309
I thought that line was directed at Sungji because she told Choigun about their relationship, which Sumin was uncomfortable with, especially because its in the workplace.
>>
>>1971469
Sumin said that line before Sungji told her about it. So maybe it was directed to the red-head since she was thinking about what she said about Sungji being her co-worker etc.
>>
>>1971453
>Muh imaginary oppression
oh yeah,you're being persecuted,persecuted I'm tellin ya!
>>
>>1971469
I'm not sure either. Could be about Sungji, but from what I've seen she hasn't got jealous over Choigun except when she caught him confessing before dating Sungji.
Also she didn't seem angry at Sungji when they talked right after that, so it's kinda ambiguous unless I'm missing some detail.
Because she seemed kinda upset about Seju's familly when talking about it with Nami.
>>
>>1971162
Gaji : Recently, I saw Sumin and Nammi in a dream. It was the first time I ever have dreamed about 2d characters.

Gyeomji : Hmm, I heard it was an erotic dream..

Gyeomji : thatNammi and Sumin were doing kind of things.. youknowwhat, yeah..
>>
File: 34145545.jpg (122KB, 704x504px) Image search: [Google]
34145545.jpg
122KB, 704x504px
>>1971309
>("I don't even have the right to be angry at her")
I don't even have a right to be angry at "that woman"
"그 여자"="that woman"=red head
>>
>>1971717
Makes sense.
>>
chapter 11 is out
>>
File: Fxgvdgu.jpg (106KB, 680x575px) Image search: [Google]
Fxgvdgu.jpg
106KB, 680x575px
>hesitates to answer right away, lost weight
she doesn't let it show much, but it must be hard on her. poor thing
>>
>>1971615
Gaji be like...hmm let's see, who hasn't sleep with Sumin yet
>>
File: CWWiF2bU8AADZdG.jpg (66KB, 600x938px) Image search: [Google]
CWWiF2bU8AADZdG.jpg
66KB, 600x938px
>>1971857
not even in a dream
>>
>>1971857
Well Sumin sure is taking her time with Sungji. She better defile the pure maiden in the next chapter.
>>
>>1971978
>glasses girl, the only straight one
>is the ugliest and has the worst personality too

lol
>>
>>1971989
But it's gonna happen and you know it, so she doesn't count
>>
>>1971978
>why everyone but me, team leader! i won't sit back and watch
plot twist
>>
>>1971768
Link imgur?
>>
What could we see in last arc (sungji's arc)? She is still a mystery for me.
Is her parents dead? maybe?
>>
Maybe, since she seem to live with her brother in her young age
>>
Official English Release for Chapter 11
http://imgur.com/a/j1Ipf
>>1973040
That's sad.
>>
When is the new chapter coming out?
>>
>>1973050
tHANKS
>>
>>1973053
this wednesday ?
>>
Does anyone still have the link to chapter38 translated and posted on imgur? Seems I have missed it.
>>
>>1973250
Lurk moar.
>>
>>1973039
>>1973040
https://m.ask.fm/gyeomji/answers/127548269534
성지 부모님은 어디계세요?
성지 고향에 계세요~ 두분 다 살아계시고...
Where are Sungji's parents?
Her parents still live in her hometown.
>>
https://m.ask.fm/gyeomji/answers/127321832158

세주랑 수민이랑 단 한번밖에 안 싸웠다고 하셨는데 그 한번이 세주 외도 때문인거죠? 근데 의외다. 수민이 부모님 돌아가셔서 수민이 버럭할때도 그렇고 둘이 많이 싸우고 붙고 싸우고 붙고 했을것 같은뎅ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

그땐 세주가 많이 참았죠...ㅠㅠ

Q : You said Seju and Sumin fought only once, and it was when Seju had an affair, right? Well, I'm kind of surprised that it was only once. I thought they fought a lot, well, Sumin had flared up over her parents accident and all

Gyeomji : Seju had put up with a lot during that time.
>>
>>1973295
Wow and a lot of people were thinking her parents are dead
>>
>>1973300
Hmm maybe we'll see more of what Seju put up with during Sumin's parents death in flashbacks.
Seju's character doesn't need any more redemption I think. If they give her a bad ending after this it will be sad
>>
>>1973284
I used to until the constant bitching back and forth about Seju just blew out of proportion for the last few chapters.
>>
>>1973705
Liar. The imgur link was posted way before the debate about Seju started. Also,if you can't even ctrl F then I don't know what to tell you. Stop expecting to be spoondfeeded,nee-chan.
>>
>>1973705
It was on the previous thread but I don't know where did the thread go.
You can just google "wdtfs imgur 38"
>>
Hopefully Sumin and Sungji continue their sexy time in the next chapter.
>>
>>1973295

Wait, doesn't in the flashback when her bro was in uni and her in elementary school, she was living alone with him?

I thought they were dead.

I don't think they will have sex with chapter, but I think they will 'feel' each other. I bet the real thing will happen next week
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-03-14-07-32.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-03-14-07-32.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>cuntblocked by her own girlfriend
Bravo, Sumin.
>>
WTF SUMIN! They were making out and she stopped and took Sungji home....

In the end, Sumin missed SungJi after they exchanged text message and hugged the fox toy

Boring Nami/Seju scene. Just like last time Nami interrupted one of the Seju arranged date.

Flashback of Seju and Sumin having sex. Which got me asking myself id they do ever have conversation, vacation or anything outside than fucking.....
>>
>>1974655

'It's late, go home"

It's NOT say in a rude way. It's more 'let's take you home' but it would be taking way too many freedom with the translation.
>>
>>1974660
>Flashback of Seju and Sumin having sex. Which got me asking myself id they do ever have conversation, vacation or anything outside than fucking.....

I believe sex for them was their way to show each other love/hate...
>>
raws pleaseeee!
>>
File: unspecified.jpg (234KB, 1024x3293px) Image search: [Google]
unspecified.jpg
234KB, 1024x3293px
I think Sumin got scared after seeing SungJi was willing do give all of her to Sumin.
From my pov, the look in SungJi eyes is a look of pure love, admiration and submission.

I'm pretty sure, Sumin is actually scared to hurt SungJi that why she cannot go all the way.

But at least they did make out and she touched SungJi's breast.

I think they need to have a discussion about this whole sex thing.
>>
File: image_003.jpg (240KB, 1024x3572px) Image search: [Google]
image_003.jpg
240KB, 1024x3572px
I usually don't read the Seju/Sumin scene but Sumin is way to cute when she is blushing

'I want to do it again'

Look at her being all shy because she is horny.
>>
File: image_006.jpg (318KB, 1024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
image_006.jpg
318KB, 1024x4032px
Sungji 'Then, I'll go'

Sumin: ' SungJi-ssi. Didn't you forgot something ? '

Sumin didn't realize she hurt SungJi feelings....
>>
File: image_007.jpg (240KB, 1024x3579px) Image search: [Google]
image_007.jpg
240KB, 1024x3579px
SungJi 'Ah.... no. I didn't'

Sumin '....?' (SuMin being cluless)
>>
File: image_009.jpg (313KB, 1024x3936px) Image search: [Google]
image_009.jpg
313KB, 1024x3936px
' Family's home? Why so suddenly?'

'Something happened (literally it's 'incident') and I never once went back. Mom is sad'

and I'll translate the rest after, I need to finish my work
>>
>>1974679
Can you translate from the beginning please.
>>
>>1974684

I didn't translated the first page of SungJi/Sumin because it's just 'hm and hmm' sound. The rest are in order.

I'll translate the rest (2 pages and half) in 5h, when I get home, If I don't get the time to do it before.

But here a resume: SungJi say to Sumin she is going home for 3 days because something happened and her mom missed her. Sumin is kinda destabilized by that. At night she cannot sleep and check the message she send to SungJi, but SungJi didn't replied. It make SuMin sad, so she play/hug idk how to describe it, with the fox toy. (the one she offered to SungJi, if I don't mistook).

Today there only 12 pages for the chapter.
>>
what happened with Seju?
>>
>>1974679
>'Something happened (literally it's 'incident') and I never once went back. Mom is sad'
After joining this company, i've never been there, so my mom misses me
>>
>>1974663
yeah... please upload the raw
>>
>>1974715
입사 is incident and 하고 is and. Also it's 2 sentences separated with a dot. I would more got with the first anon translation
>>
>>1974655
Really Gaji? Artificial drama? Fuck this shit!
>>
I read Korean theories about how Seju hired Sungji to mess up with Sumin because she knows Sumin would fall for sungji
>>
>>1974667
So long since I have seen Seju so happy...
>>
>>1974703
I don't read the Seju parts so idk sorry.

>>1974715

You are right. 입사 could also mean entering a company but since Sumin says it was suddenly I guess the sense 'incident' (wish is right too) was more appropriate.

'After joining this company, i've never been there, so my mom misses me'

Though I don't agree with the reast of your translation. She never say my mom misses me, miss and me are no there. She says So mom is sad.

Also you forgot the once and and in your translation.

After it's maybe me who is wrong but I prefer to so the literal translation the changing the meaning and sense to have a more English sentence. (like the person on facebook does).
>>
Here the raws: http://www62.zippyshare.com/v/q3xTHGgw/file.html
>>
>>1974669
omg Sumin is terrible... How can you do this to poor Sungji's first time (almost)! Leaving her horny and sexually frustrated but still ask her for a goodbye kiss? Tsk tsk
>>
>>1974748
>xD
Run for your life anon!!
>>
>>1974734
Aand it's on a flashback.
The persistance of Seju going out for marriage dates kinda scares me though. I hope she doesn't sleep woth some of them...
>>
>>1974747

I think sumin is clueless about Sungji feelings and how willing she is to have sex.
>>
Honestly I'm not sure why Sumin just doesn't go for it. Her fear of hurting Sungji just isn't enough anymore after all these chapters. She's not a moron, so it is pretty obvious Sungji is getting hurt more by Sumin not going for it than the other way round.
So it's either bad writing from Gaji (they want to make the story and Sumin/Sungji relationship more dramatic by not having them to have sex) or Sumin is still not over Seju.
Because why the heck add the Seju flashback in the beggining right before showing Sumin with Sungji.

I'm starting to feel bad for Sungji. And after all these chapters their relationship is a struggle. Honestly if I had a friend like her irl I would advice her to leave that relationship. They just don't seem very compatible, even if Sumin seems to miss her when she's gone.
>>
>>1974740
Well, I think my translation is the literal translation.
(이 회사에) 입사(入社)하고 (난 뒤로는) 한 번도 (본가에) 못 다녀와서요. 엄마가 (제 얼굴을 못봐서) 서운해하세요.

한국어는 생략되는 부분이 꽤 많아서, 풀어 쓰면 위와 같은 문장이 된답니다. 다시 한번 살펴보시면 이해가 되실 듯 합니다. 번역이 참 쉬운 일이 아닌데, 아무튼 화이팅입니다.
>>
>>1974781
Nami is annoying. If Seju ends up with her it would be the worst ending...
>>
>>1974781
I wonder why Nami does all of this. Does she really want to fuck Seju that badly, and why now, or does it have something to do with Sumin? She can't help but talk about Sumin when she's with Seju, and about Seju with Sumin.
>>
I think the young Sumin would have been compatible with Sungji. And that's the thing, Sumin right now seems to be in a transition to be again ( at least a little) how she was when more younger. A caring person, shy, etc, but that process depends a lot of Sungji, and she barely knows anything of Sumin because she doesn't let her.
>>
I don't see any future in a Sumin/ Sungji relationship. And honestly, what a fucked up person to be your first couple, Sungji.
>>
>>1974728
Fuck this. Looks like Korean's have a ill mind. And bc of that I have a bad feelings for this webtoon sometimes, I hope gaji won't do someting "k-drama like".
>>
>>1974789
>and why now,
Because the cost is now clear I guess. Sumin is slowly moving on with Sungji and there's no sign of them breaking up (which usually leads to Sumin using Seju as a fucktoy after each of her breakup as we've seen before). So now is her chance to finally woo Seju.
>>
>>1974748
>xD
>>1974781
>xDDD

Please stop
>>
>>1974671
Yes, good move from Sungji. Give Sumin some taste of push and pull after all the push and pull Sumin did to her before. It's about time for Sumin to learn to grow from her self-centered personality and be more sensitive towards other's feelings.
>>
>>1974812
I think you're more laughable
>>
>>1974801
Sumin is fucking up things with Sungji, though. Unless she stops being afraid and stupid, her relationship won't go anywhere.
>>
I didn't like Nami at first, but after last chapters I'm shipping Nami&Seju. What are Nami's motives? Too much effort only to want sex with her only...
>>
>>1974801
>There is no sign of them breaking up
They are not even in a proper relationship yet and things are already messy.
Normally this type of relationship wouldn't last for long, let alone for the rest of their lives.
Maybe it would make a good life experience for both of them.
But since this is fiction there is always a happy every after scenario no matter what. Right now it feels forced in my opinion
>>
I don't understand Sumin's attitude anymore..
>>
>>1974828
Yeah she is in love with Seju? That's not a good reason for them to still end up together.
It sucks to be honest, because it is forced so Seju will have someone in the end too.

Nami is sleeping around with both women and men. She is using them for her own profit and seems manipulative.
Even is she's in love with Seju, she can fuck off. And Seju doesn't seem to like her at all too.
>>
>>1974800

From what they think, Seju do it so she can manipulate their relationship and give the final harm trust to break Sumin. Since they relation will not go well.

As much I do not like Seju I do not see her being mean or that manipulative.

I think they have too much imagination
>>
>>1974834
>and men
What? How do you know?
>>
>>1974829
It can be see in different way. Maybe Sungji leaving Sumin will be a turning point. Maybe she'll even go to Sungji's hometown to introduce herself to Sungji's parents.
>>
>>1974834
>Nami is sleeping around with both women and men. She is using them for her own profit and seems manipulative.
>Even is she's in love with Seju, she can fuck off. And Seju doesn't seem to like her at all too.
Was it ever hinted that Nami is sleeping around with men?
I thought she was sleeping around only with women.

And what is worse end for Seju?
End in a good heterosexual arranged marriage with a random businessguy her family will arrange for her or end with someone like Nami who is at least a woman?
I can't really see any other end for Seju, maybe killing herself after she would see Sumin will get a happy life with Sungji...
>>
Sumin mentions it in previous chapters if it's not a mistranslation
>>
text message
Ju Sungji : I arrived.
>>
>>1974773

I do agree there many way to say something and by reading it once again with your pov on it I see from where you are coming.
The translation of the manga itself is neither easy or difficult, but the many meanings can lost more than one person.

"(이 회사에) 입사(入社)하고 (난 뒤로는) 한 번도 (본가에) 못 다녀와서요. 엄마가 (제 얼굴을 못봐서) 서운해하세요."

My mindset was, I guess set on future drama (too used of Korean way to think?) so where you saw '(이 회사에) 입사(入社)하고' I saw 'an incident did happen'.

I also must admit something, I only know 운해하다 as being sorry or sad. I check naver http://endic.naver.com/search.nhn?sLn=en&isOnlyViewEE=N&query=%EC%84%9C%EC%9A%B4%ED%95%B4%ED%95%98%EB%8B%A4 and indeed it can be mean miss.

Thank you for the correction and input. I wanted to replying Korean to your personal message in Korean but I have the feeling people will not like it.
>>
>>1974843
From what I understand, Nam only sleeps with girls but openly date/go out with some guy partner (which Sumin used in that chapter to jokingly threaten Nam) in order to cover her celebrity image. Might be better to wait for official translation.
>>
>>1974844

are you finally translating the rest?
>>
>>1974834
Wow, assumptions much? I hope you aren't shipping for sumin amd seju then. Sumin is shown sleeping around far more than anyone else. There's not a word about Nami sleeping with men.
>>
>>1974842
Gaji said no arranged marriage. So this is not an option.
And honestly, dating Nami just because she is a woman is not a good enough reason. How about Seju's feelings...will she magically start liking her?
I don't remember which chapter it was, but Nami was talking with a brunette and she said she would go with a man to a hotel, and how you make trust with your bodies instead of talking.
>>
>>1974857
At least Seju was/is in love with Sumin, while she strongly dislikes Nami...I don't think you can ignore that fact
>>
Lmao i have to admit Nam vagblocking Seju's date is the funniest. She cried, sits on Seju's laps and even said 'what about our kids?' And Seju just surrenderly sighed at Nam's antic lmao.
>>
what does A시면 mean? I don't understand why the author mean by A
>>
>>1974887

A is the replacement for the city name. Korean always use A, B, C and other letters like this to kept things anonymous (like for scandals)
>>
I wish these protagonists...all the characters would actually communicate like adults.
>>
Can someone post the raws on imgur or mediafire?
>>
Guys, I just realized something. I tried to type chapter 39 on a doc and use google translation. It come out it's at 95% the same thing as the facebook translation !!!!!

Now I know why it doesn't make that much sense.
>>
>>1974898
>I'm blind and retarded, spoonfeed me
>>
>>1974869
Seju's face was epic. Nami lives up to her celebrity name with the acting lol
>>
Does Nam have a Seju's GPS? She seems to always know where she is.. haha
>>
>>1974800
Koreans*
>>1974836
Yeah I agree with you
>>
>>1974679

' Family's home? Why so suddenly?'

'Since I entered the company, I never once when back. So mom is sad / miss me.

I't's it's A (name of the city), it's not that far, is it?'

'A new town was formed further so they moved there'

'Ah.... Then when will you come back?

' Sunday evening'

'3 days, then?'
'English in nor my first or second language, so I have a hard time with this one. 3일 = 3 days 씩= each/respectively and 이나 can mean many things, but here it's while. I couldn't come up with a good English sentence, sorry.

'I got it.'

'So after work....'

'Ah, this evening with my oppa (brother) we are going to shop for a gift. You don't have to send me home.
>>
File: image_010.jpg (241KB, 1024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
image_010.jpg
241KB, 1024x4032px
'Ah... Is that so.'

'.... I originally have free time like this?'

(No, usually you take SungJi to date then home..... big idiot)
>>
File: image_011.jpg (271KB, 1024x4038px) Image search: [Google]
image_011.jpg
271KB, 1024x4038px
Message, Ju SungJi , Detail

Today 7.24pm

'I arrived'

'Meanwhile, it's reminds me, I saw her almost every days'

'.....'
>>
(we should make the WDTFS threads look a little more organized and all like the FF one)
>>
>>1974765
Me too, I am scare that she might marry some guy just to please her family, it would be really sad.
>>
>>1974783
>>1974789

I also don't want a Seju x Nam end...it would suck.
I don't know what she wants, maybe she wants to make any of them run for each other...she must know many stuff about both.
>>
>>1974940
I wonder if the separation is happening so Sumin will notice how much she actually wants to be with Sungji and that she loves her too? I feel like the reason she always stops is not because she is afraid of hurting Sungji, but because of actually developing serious feelings for her. She is scared to fall in love and possibly get hurt again.
>>
>>1974869
I'm starting to like Seju/Nami.
>>
>>1974968
I agree with you. It's kinda pitiful for Sungji tho. Hope that Sumin realize her feelings to Sungji and open up her heart to her soon. Before Sungji gets frustrated and leaves.
>>
>>1974968

I'm actually thinking like you. It's obvious that the fact SungJi is away for 3 days will make such a big change for Sumin.

Look how she demanded for her goodbye kiss when in some previous chapter she was all ??? when SungJi looked at her to kiss her goodbye.

Same in this chapter, she wanted to take SungJi home / to a date before I guess / because they do that every days. When SungJi rejected her, she was left feeling weird.

And in the end, she is in her bed doing nothing when it's 7.30pm because SungJi is not around. Because she is used to speant all of her time with SungJi now.

Clearly the 3 days without USngJi will be hard for her and she will understand what SungJi fell after their vacation.

As much I think SuMin is already in love and you theory is right, I also think she is very scared to hurt SungJi in anyway. And maybe to pressure her to have sex, she was very traumatized by the time SungJi cried/whined when she tried to take thing further.
>>
>>1974991

I don't think SungJi will leave her, even if she get frustrated. SungJi only think and see SuMin.
>>
>>1974967
>maybe she wants to make any of them run for each other.

I like this scenario. Also she is talking about Seju to Sumin too
>>
I'm hungry for translation: things are getting really interesting. I did'n t see the raw, but as i thought Nam is becoming a central charachter
>>
File: image_001.jpg (257KB, 1024x3403px) Image search: [Google]
image_001.jpg
257KB, 1024x3403px
Sumin : Honestly, I wonder if it's really all right to feel this way.

Seju : Pardon?

Sumin : I didn't know that one can feel this good.
>>
>>1975022

The translation is up check the post before yours ^^
>>
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7aa7bocm722j1fx/WDTFS+Ch40.zip

WDTFS ch 40 english version
>>
>>1975042

from where is it from?
>>
>>1975044
Fb
>>
>>1975044
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/986vc6fiha09q/What_Does_The_Fox_Say
>>
>>1975045

The translator used google translation again this week or it's someone else who translated?
(the person for sure used it for chapter 39) Don't want to download mess I cannot understand.
>>
Don't complain, this is better than nothing
>>
Here you have online versions. https://imgur.com/a/ElGdr
>>
>>1975044
Thanks a lot.
Now I can say that I like Sunji more: she is not a puppet. But really, Sumin is growing up and changing. But everyone can have a different opinion.
But this is a really yuri with some sense, and i like it so much, so thank you for give me this opportunity.
>>
File: 40_08.png (1MB, 1024x4038px) Image search: [Google]
40_08.png
1MB, 1024x4038px
Nammi : What about our baby in my tummy?

hahaha
>>
>>1975027

Dude no use to post translation here
>>
>>1975069
Dude, appreciate it when someone is translating it
>>
>>1975069
Dude,some of us want to read actual translations.kindly fuck off.
>>
Alternative version of chapter 40
>>
Bump limit reached...
>>
>>1975104
I feel your frustration..
>>
>>1975069
Their translation is more accurate than fb. If you want offical trans then shut the fck up and have some patience.
>>
>>1975104
I'm triggered.
>>
File: 40_09.png (1009KB, 1024x3936px) Image search: [Google]
40_09.png
1009KB, 1024x3936px
Sungji : I haven't been able to visit them even once, ~ the same

~ ~

Sungji : A new town was formed there, so they moved to the more rural area.

~~

Sumin : for 3 days. that long?
>>
>>1974901
Here you go, open your mouth...
>>
>>1975141

Wait why A city became XX????

And it's not the main family? But the family's home. As well not out of nowhere but why now or why so suddenly.

I disagree it say So my mom is missing me or my mom is feeling sad not My mom was feeling a bit sad about it. The person who translated it created a sentence out of nowhere.

'Ah, this evening with my oppa (brother) we have to shop for a gift. You don't have to send me home.'

'사러 가기로 했어요' 사러 is in order/purpose and 가기로 했어요 is must to go.

Well hey, there at least one bubble right on the page.....

I know you guys prefer the facebook translation at the one we are doing, but it's very bad. use google translation or any other translation service and you will get their translation.
>>
File: ufufufu.png (111KB, 301x308px) Image search: [Google]
ufufufu.png
111KB, 301x308px
>sumin/seju shippers are literally assblasted that Nami may win the Sejubowl
Lel I hope that based Nami's keikaku will work.
>>1974671
>nope
Cute, I want to get rekt by best girl too.
>>1974792
>Sumin right now seems to be in a transition to be again ( at least a little) how she was when more younger
With all these flashback and parallels, It'll happen, this is a healing story after all, unless the authors sinks further into their k-drama bullshit.
>>
>>1975172
>I know you guys prefer the facebook translation
Nah, only fbfags don't care about accuracy. Please carry on.
>>
>>1975172
>>I know you guys prefer the facebook translation at the one we are doing, but it's very bad. use google translation or any other translation service and you will get their translation

Really? I mean seriously?
I've seen all the drama in wdtfs threads from the beginning.
>The attention whore's drama
>The k-popfag's password drama
And now we have fb trans, they are fast, and only dramaless option. I know translations are not that good. But at least we can read the new chapters in english after a few hours later from the release.
And most importantly, nobody in here translate the new chapter right after the release. If someone did that, I would definetly typeset. And I'm still think the same...
>>
>>1975214
Nami can go suck a dick with her girfriend
>>
>>1975239
Seju already sucked a dick.
>>
>>1975240
Yes but Nami does it regularly.
>>
File: 5.jpg (54KB, 626x466px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
54KB, 626x466px
>>1975239
>proving my point
Continue please.
>>1975244
>>>fanction.net
>>
>>1975246
What's your point anon? You are not clear
>>
>>1975248
Dumb sejufag.
>>
>>1975252
>Sejufag
You are getting too cliche in your arguements
>>
The rhythm of this story is weird. First it presents plots that seems that are going to be important, and then are completely ignored. Seju sneaking in Sumin's house and meeting Sungji while Sumin is sleeping? It seemed something important, and instead it got completely forgotten.

Seju's father dying in the hospital and Sumin saying about visit him, and then in this chapter, nothing about that. Again, it jumps to another point ignoring the previous one. And there are more, these were just a few examples.The author doesn't give a shit about coherence, or what?
>>
File: 0123456789.jpg (46KB, 538x582px) Image search: [Google]
0123456789.jpg
46KB, 538x582px
>>1975246
>fanfiction

Seems pretty canon to me
>>
I understand that Sumin has issues and that she can't help it, but overall, although it may be in a unconsciously way, she has been a moron with Sungji.
>>
>>1975297
Get outta here with your shitty translation
>>
>>1975315
>constipation spotted
>>
File: 1435298956120.jpg (126KB, 492x492px) Image search: [Google]
1435298956120.jpg
126KB, 492x492px
>>1975336
>turning the tables
>>
I checked the facebook group today. And I just want you guys know how much I appreciate you now.
Even if we disagree about stuffs and there trolls, we actually have grown up discussion.

(I admit I did go there because there provide fast translation and raw. And I feel sorry for that).
>>
>>1974848
>>1974861
>>1975297
A COMPLETELY WRONG TRANSLATION and THE RESULTS IT BRINGS.
>>
>>1975531
Bunch of morons.
>>
>>1975290

Why we need to see Sumin at the hospital to visit Seju dad? Honestly doesn't interest me at all
>>
>>1975238

Yeah my mistake, I won't say a thing from now on it doesn't matter to me anyway I understand Korea. Won't try to correct their translation ever again (and trusted me, try to type it in Google translate and see by yourself it will be same as their translation).

Now I know why everytime someone start translating or correct the translation in the wdtfs thread they try one time and never finish it.
>>
>>1975559
You didn't understand her post did you ? Most anons here are thankfull for your corrections.

Why translatorfags are always overracting ?
>>
>>1975559
You misunderstand me, I already said fb trans is not good, and of course I'm following the corrections you guys did.
But my point is, if you guys translate the whole chapter's conversation, I would do typeset. But it never happened in this thread. And, I'm sorry if I offended you
>>
>>1975526
Fb only useful for raws. Translation is trash.
>>
>>1975559
>the fb translation is shit, thank you for correcting it
>fuck you! Now I know why nobody translate the chapters in these threads!
Misunderstandings and drama. It's been a while.
>>
Where I can found the translation of Gaji ask?
>>
>>1975624
Some in previous threads. There isn't much.
>>
>>1975555
I feel like something big is going to happen when Sumin visits him
>>
>>1975666
But she never said she will visit him?
I think next chapter will be Sungji and her mom while Sumin gets all emo missing her
>>
File: 41.jpg (92KB, 1320x1430px) Image search: [Google]
41.jpg
92KB, 1320x1430px
>>1975674
She told Seju that she will visit him soon
>>
>>1975682
>Sumin I don't have much time left. I want you to promise me to make Seju happy.
>>
File: 13 - Xpf7Mfg.png (268KB, 692x742px) Image search: [Google]
13 - Xpf7Mfg.png
268KB, 692x742px
>>1975297
A girl : And recently, it seems like someone is stalking me every night.
>>
File: 14 - 4AcKYkd.png (238KB, 538x582px) Image search: [Google]
14 - 4AcKYkd.png
238KB, 538x582px
>>1975297

A girl : Oh, right! The CEO of our company told me he will kill both of us if Unnie and I get caught by media in hotel.

Nammi : He is far too uptight.

Nammi : When you run your own business,

Nammi : You make trust through your body not just your heart, just like us.
>>
any link for chapter 38? couldn't find it in the mf folder.
>>
>>1975689
he already asked Nammi that.
>>
>>1975716
Seju's dad asked Nammi to take care of Seju...?
>>
>>1975716
in your imagination
>>
>>1975689
revealing birth secret of Seju...
>>
>>1975704
>Unnie
refers to Nammi
>>
If wdtfs really meant to be for a threesome like in sumin's dream.. I could see how sungji being away will make time for sumin to go to seju and find nami pining over her ex, sumin's selfishness comes back and want seju, then sungji comes back and things got complicated. sungji learns the truth, have revenge on sumin which leads to threesome. Yeah. I'm delusional coz I can't choose between sungji/sumin and seju/sumin.
>>
>>1975735
So far it's been obvious about Sumin/Sungji ending. I don't think this will change, and honestly I don't think Gaji are that good of a writers. Their art is great though.
>>
>>1975708
I think it was on the previous thread, so here you go.
https://imgur.com/a/Th3CD
>>
Does we have a link for an account with the official translation chapters?
>>
>>1975758

On the mediafire folder and a nice anon is posting the chapter on imgur
>>
>>1975758
It's literally in the 1st post...
>>
would it be possible to do an imgur album with all the translated chapter (1 to 40) or it's against the translators wish?

(I'm proposing to do it myself)
>>
>>1975704

wait are you playing making imaginary scenario or one of these is actually the real translation?
>>
>>1975661

No I mean all the answers. Yesterday there were answers and stuffs
>>
>>1975849
a correct one >>1975702 >>1975704

>>1975297 completely wrong
>>
>>1975849
Are you retarded ?
>>1975847
Which translation ? don't bother with those in the mf folder, we aren't supposed to have access to those ones
>>
I am not retard u am serious. The translation are nothing alike so I really dunno if one is true or not

And thanks
>>
>>1975891
Wait, could translator really mistranslate it so much initially?

That's completely different meaning.
>>
>>1975949

When you read the version from mediafire and the version from FB the mistranslation are sometimes like this.

That why I was seriously think it was FB translation vs a real translation lol Now I do feel stupid though.
>>
I found I sad that this thread doesn't have translators when the other Korean webtoons threads have translators.
>>
>>1975962
Totoro/Dookong version was very accurate, very reliable. I don't know if they are still doing translations
>>
>>1976025
Lets hope so, because they're the only ones we can trust.
>>
>>1975852
ctrl + f 'gyeomji'
>>
>>1976025
>>1976026
They do. but shut the fuck up about them and just check the mf folder sometimes, most of the time they're just late
>>
>>1976025

Yep, the one from mediafire are very good. But I would understand if they stopped doing it. I believe only like 1/10 who read the facebook version actually read their version 'because they take too long'.

I'm the person who translated the Sumin/SungJi parts of the chapter 40. I know if I would be them I would feel pretty discouraged to translated WDTFS. Because when you want to give the best translation / interpretation possible, you need to take some time.

Not that it's a popularity context just that it's sad and discouraging to see people liking fast over quality.
>>
>>1976036
>I believe only like 1/10 who read the facebook version actually read their version 'because they take too long'.
Pretty sure they don't give a fuck because they don't do it for them, but for the kpopfags on twatter. It wasn't like that at first but then bam drama happened so here we are. Read the archives.
>>
>>1976033
Chill.
>>
>>1976115
no_
>>
I want to find this same picture but not clear enough so dark.
>>
How many chapters it's planned to complete WDTFS?
>>
>>1976373
80 or more
>>
File: CMs_96LUwAE8rGF.jpg (39KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
CMs_96LUwAE8rGF.jpg
39KB, 500x600px
>>
File: CF2Su9WVIAAkfje.jpg (38KB, 510x738px) Image search: [Google]
CF2Su9WVIAAkfje.jpg
38KB, 510x738px
>>
File: 1.jpg (176KB, 909x493px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
176KB, 909x493px
>>1976232
>>
File: image.png (114KB, 512x258px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
114KB, 512x258px
>>1976516
contrast/10 ty
>>
File: image.jpg (143KB, 752x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143KB, 752x1024px
>>1976408
I need more fanart of best girl in my life
>>
>>1976516
Thank you so much
>>
>>1976534
Kill it
>>
is this for real? haha team gaji is amazing
>>
>>1978295
>posting k-pop shit
>>
>>1978295
>is this for real?
Looks like a bunch of pictures cropped together as opposed to something that an official release would look like.
>>
>>1978295
>is this for real?
No not real someone just copy & past picture thats all. I seen that picture too many times never tire or what?
>>
chapter 12 & 13 is out.. imgur pls...
>>
I feel like wdtfs storyline is getting worst because of the kpop fans. They are spamming everywhere about how it's about their idols. The fb group is 90% about the kpop shit
>>
>>1979255
>fb
There's your problem.
It can't be helped, the authors themselves are kpopfags.
>>
Does no one have the official translation chapters 12 & 13 link to imgur?
>>
>>1979429
http://imgur.com/a/qsTS3
http://imgur.com/a/UxANe

the uploader shared these on fb,but must have forgotten to post it here.
>>
>>1979255
dude,how can k-popfags affect the storyline? is not like they're in charge of writing the manhwa.
>>
>>1979255
The fuck are you on about ?? If anything the story has gotten better ... is not just pure sex anymore, anyway most of the translators are kpopers/sones who only picked up an intetest to translate bcuz the characters on wdtfs look awfully similar to their idols so ...
>>
>>1979255
The fb page is utter trash. People going on and on about stupid shit like it's some kind of counseling site. It's ridiculous. Updating strangers about your life. Like get the fck outta here.
>>
>>1979680
That infectious shit better not spread here.
>>
>>1979455
Ah, thanks so much! I'll be sure to check the fb page in the future then
>>
Actually I was shocked when sones say wdtfs was also inspired of snsd. I know they says FF was inspired by 2 SNSD members.
But to think 2 webtoons are about the same group kinda amazing.
>>
>>1980191
It's not inspired by them at all you dingus.
Thread posts: 470
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.