[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

General Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 49

Previous thread >>1946493
*Screenshots, pages, and discussion about general series, current or old, not covered by an existing thread, be it yuri, fanservice, subtext or goggles. Canon and non-canon both welcome.
*News reports about things relevant to our interest
*Original content that doesn't fit any specific thread topics
*Pretty much anything that doesn't have or need its own thread.
>>
>>1955345
>page 3
kill yourself
>>
>>1955347
Gladly. When time is right.
>>
File: v7YvE2n.gif (981KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
v7YvE2n.gif
981KB, 500x281px
>>1955347
Miku disapproves of your autism.
>>
>>1955486
Not them, but they are right.
There is no reason to make a new general thread when there is one on the upper pages still. /u/ is a slow board with lots of long running threads that go quiet for a while and then get more content/discussion. Pretty silly to make a new thread just because one hits bump limit, since the whole reason for doing so is that on fast boards hitting bump limit is followed fairly quickly by the thread falling off the board.
>>
>>1955641
Getting triggered by OP's name is more autistic, to be quite honest with you.
>>
What everyone thinks.
>>
>>1955753
It's haremshit with standard kyoani yuribait.
>>
>>1955784
KyoAni don't make harem since a lot time so you are wrong
>>
>>1955791
>KyoAni don't make harem
they also don't make yuri
>>
>>1955541
>>1955675
No, the first anon was right. Get over the namefags.

Doing this kills valid threads with less traffic prematurely, because half of the list are now clones of general and other recurring threads.
>>
>>1955641
You mean you? Too late for that.
>>
>>1955796
Chuu2
>>
>>1955835
Sure, if your standard for yuri is low.

Anyway. Does anyone is getting annoyed at kyoani forcing their yuri bait into every show recently?
>>
>>1955868
Not? Maybe few one like you
You are just saying bait because you are from /a/, right? Because we use the word subtext here
>>
File: 1415912822602.png (221KB, 716x720px) Image search: [Google]
1415912822602.png
221KB, 716x720px
>>1955835
>Chuu2
>main story is het romance
>best we get is a more or less subtext couple which is barely featured compared to the hetshit and we are supposed to be happy with an accidental kiss
>Kyoani makes yuri guys! Look at Chuuni!
Look at k-on and Lucky star which are plain fodder for the subtext crowd.
Look at Reina saying she is in unambiguous love with Taki in Hibikek.
And look at Tamako market.
Kyonai makes yuribait, not yuri.
>>
>>1955895
There is also some bait in Amagi, Clannad and Hyouka.
>>
>>1955895
It's hardly subtext when all the characters see it and talks about it openly. Besides, an accidental kiss is more than the het couple got.
>>
>>1955895
Lucky Star and K-on are not on the same level, Lucky Star is clear yuri compared to K-on. And the apparent hetero main couple of Chuu2 never kissed, say whatever you want, but Shinka and Deko went further in their relationship than Rikka and Yuuta.
>>
>>1955901
>bait
Salama is a clear lesbian.
>>
>>1955905
Cause it was "confirmed" in that 1 line of dialogue in some 2m special?
>>
What's up with the archive? It's not updating and the latest post was 2 days ago.
>>
File: logic.jpg (658KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
logic.jpg
658KB, 1920x1080px
This could have been nice yuri if they need to kiss to activate their transformations, but they had to include male mc.
>>
>>1955903
>Lucky Star
Who? Konata and Kagami? I distinctly remember them mentioning the topic of 'boyfriends' in their conversations way too much, more than any other SoLs I've ever watched. K-on, at least, didn't do that shit.
>>
File: ff34a5f88351b8a047dbd2e6feddff0c.jpg (243KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
ff34a5f88351b8a047dbd2e6feddff0c.jpg
243KB, 1200x849px
>>1955919
>>
>>1955912
Anon that's called harem for a reason.
>>
>>1955922
I know it's harem. But you got all those girls paired together that need to kiss to activate their powers so it feels like a waste.
>>
>>1955919
Yes, Konata and Kagami, and those chitchats were nothing compared to what they had with each other.
>>
>>1955926
What's so special about the usual boke-tsukomi routine? Other shows can manage that without the hetchat.

>>1955921
Yeah, I like those two. They're cool.
>>
>>1955923
By such logic every show would be nice and yuri related without its male MCs this season, including KyoAni battle harem.

We get one show this season to enjoy yuri, if we will be lucky we might get some subtext yuribait pairings in few other shows.

I read on /a/ that the Macross Delta might have some yuri, is it true?
>>
>>1955928
>what's so special
It was one of the first shows to do it. Remember it's from 2007. And they have their moments in which they break the routine.
>>
>>1955929
It's hard to say if Macross will have any yuri, maybe some subtext cause two of the girls sing together. But they all have male pilot protectors too.
>>
What about this?
>>
File: ep15Konatamostimportantevidence.png (994KB, 411x1600px) Image search: [Google]
ep15Konatamostimportantevidence.png
994KB, 411x1600px
>>1955928
While I agree that Konami is not canon, there is lot of nice moments between them that makes them so shippable. Like pic related.

There's also a whole blog that goes deeper into it:
http://konataxkagamievidence.blogspot.fi/
>>
File: 1441841225036.gif (413KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1441841225036.gif
413KB, 500x281px
>>1955902
>>1955903
>an accidental kiss is more than the het couple got.
>but Shinka and Deko went further in their relationship than Rikka and Yuuta.

What would you rather have, an accidental kiss and some gags which may imply romance and two episodes where their couple seems confirmed and one of them was deko "merely pretending". (The other one with the rival morisummer was pretty much yuri I'll admit.)
Or
Two full seasons (24 episodes) in which we watch the love between two characters unfold, we get a confession episode, we get in depth insight on how the characters feel about each other, we get a love rival, and we get lewd hand-holding which culminates in one of them saying basically nothing will come between them.
>>
>>1955939
Kick mc and make them work on yuri game.
>>
>>1955939
Looking at premise pic of that show, 4 girls and 2 guys, so maybe there will be a yuri subtext pairing in it?
>>
>>1955950
This is a normal VN. It's literally impossible
>>
>>1955930
Fair enough. I first watched it alongside modern SoLs so the difference is very noticeable.

>>1955943
I enjoyed them too, honestly. And while I agree that they have a lot of nice moments, the occasional het bants were real mood killers. Of course like that other anon said, they might just not know better at that time. But then again it's Kyoani who brought us episode 10 of Euphonium.
>>
>>1955939
Look at the Series Composition.
It's that woman who's a yuri fan and worked on KinMoza and Locodol.

Also, the VN is by Tanaka Romeo, so the plot might no be awful.
I don't know if I should give it a try, though...
>>
>>1955912
>>1955929
Luck and Logic is not harem, is a card game adaption like Fantasia Doll
>>
>>1955976
>One day, Yoshichika Tsurugi, a civilian who is lacking "Logic" and lives peacefully with his family, meets the beautiful goddess Athena while helping people escape from a Majin attack. She wields the "Logic" that Yoshichika that should have been lost. This leads Yoshichika to an unexpected destiny with Athena. The future of the world depends on the "Luck" and "Logic" and these Logicalists.
Not harem judging by the premise yet, regarding yuri it depends if there are any girl/girl Logicalist/Goddess pairing or not.
>>
File: Luck and Logic - 01 .jpg (611KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Luck and Logic - 01 .jpg
611KB, 1920x1080px
>>1955981
All other girls are paired with each other. But you can expect this instead of yuri.
>>
>>1955943
>Big guy blocking
I daresay Bane has better things to do than going to some Haruhi thing.
>>
>>1955976
>Fantasista Doll
>card game adaptation
Probably not the best example. Tarot isn't that much of a card game, I think.
Should've gone with WIXOSS instead, bro.

Either way, want to know what neither WIXOSS nor Fantasista Doll had? A male MC. Luck&Logic DOES have a male MC, which basically killed the series before it started, and any yuri you could've gotten between the pairs will be removed in favour of any (or, god forbid, all) of the girls lusting after him.

Just give up. The entire season is a complete loss beyond Pandora.
If the situation changes I'll be happy to eat my own words, but so far all I see is an atrocity.
>>
>>1955995
How was fantasista doll anyway? I mean regarding overall quality and yuri.
>>
>>1955939
Didn't know prostate could be use as a verb.
>>
>>1955943
You can't say it's not yuri after listening to Kagami's character song. That goes beyond subtext.
>>
>>1955997
Pretty meh. It had it's funny moments I suppose, but overall it was not that great. I don't remember it having any yuri, subtext or otherwise.
>>
Speaking of this season's lineup, what about Oshiete! Galko-chan? I don't need it to be /u/, but is it at least not het?

Dammit, it feels so weird having only one show to watch this season.
>>
>>1956020
Because efforts to create an environment where people can just filter Mugino and not cripple the catalog are still a work in progress so you just have to live with completely disregarding everything he says.
>>
>>1955895
>Kyonai makes yuribait

So when does Shinka and Deko get their boyfriends? Oh wait, they never do and the last OVA only confirms they love each other.
>>
>>1956049
You could watch an episode of an older show once a week and just not take part in discussions online.
>>
>>1955895
>And look at Tamako market.

Confirmed gay character.
>>
>>1956052
By yuribait I meant "yuri" is only present so the yuri audience buys it, they are just throwing us a bone and we are acting as though they are feeding us.

>>1956055
We got a lesbian. Not yuri. Yuri means a couple. We got nothing but dissapointment out of Tamako market.
>>
>>1956059
Except that Deko and Shinka are in love with each other, they aren't just "throwing us a bone"
>>
>>1956059
>By yuribait I meant "yuri" is only present so the yuri audience buys it, they are just throwing us a bone and we are acting as though they are feeding us.

So harem shows are harem-bait and hetero romance shows hetero-bait? That definition makes no sense.
>>
We really could use some new terminology to differentiate between yuri as a genre (Strawberry Panic, SonoHana, etc) and yuri as an element (Prism Illya, KinMosa, etc). Any ideas?
>>
>>1956065
Why not call shows with yuri relationships in the focus yuri romance shows?
>>
>>1956065
Kinmoza goes in the left.
>>
Because is a card game adaption
if supposed had multiple team like the Introduction and the opening show
>>1955981
yes they have girl/girl team
>>
>>1956049
If you're looking for not-het than Gyaruko-chan and Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou ii desukara will probably fit the bill. Additionally, the mangaka for Ooya-san wa Shishunki is http://dynasty-scans.com/authors/minase_ruruu, and although the subtext is minor (I own two volumes of the raw; seen nothing mutual yet) it does seem to lean more yuri than het.

Aside from that, Sekkou Boys seems set to have a cast of 2-3 female characters interacting with a male cast consisting of 4 statues. Although the main character was the only female with screentime in the first episode, it is looking to be a fairly safe bet to me.

Finally, I'm not familiar with the original but Nurse Witch Komugi R's premier is also something I'm keeping an eye on.
>>
>>1956065
Yuri, yuri-themed fanservice, subtext. Stop throwing around the word yuribait so liberally, before people start getting the wrong idea about series. It's getting as bad as people unironically using shoujo-ai.
>>
>>1956073
Indeed, yuribait is a bad word. When I read it I think about "fake" gay characters who suddenly turn hetero and not about just subtext yuri.
>>
>>1956024
>prostrate
>>
>>1956062
In terms of screentime. We have to suffer through 24 episodes of generic mc and rikka's romance and in end the yuri payoff isn't even worth it in my opinion. It isn't about whether they are in love or not. Any old show can give us a cute couple with nice chemistry that will give us some fanart.

>>1956064
You don't get it. The primary audience for a show about het romance isn't yurifags , so they boost the sales by giving us a side couple. That's why I said yuribait, yuri is a tool used to get better sales and attract the yuri audience. I'm not complaining because yuri is scarce in its own right, but I disagree that Chuu2 is yuri or that Kyoani is yuri-friendly.
>>
>>1956079
That is a bullshit definition that makes the thing sound very, very negative. Call it yuri fanservice or just yuri sidecouple.
>>
>>1956081
I was parroting /a/ so that's probably my bad.
>>
>>1956071
>Ooya-san wa Shishunki
I don't think I'm going to risk anything with a male MC, even with her as the author. And I heard that she doesn't do yuri anymore, which quite saddens me.

>Sekkou Boys
Honestly sounds like a fujoshi show to me.

>Gyaruko-chan
>Mahou Shoujo Nante Mou ii desukara
>Nurse Witch Komugi R
Yeah, I'll probably go with these.
>>
>>1956082
/a/ uses yuribait for trolling mostly.
>>
>>1956065
Yuri is the Japanese genre that's central element is the explicit romantic relationship between girls. Anything else that is similar would be classified as yuri-esque (the exact range of which, no one can even agree on).
>>
>>1956064
>So harem shows are harem-bait and hetero romance shows hetero-bait?
Cause a girl often wins in a harem and gets her kiss and romantic confession. People don't argue there that love is fake or mc is literal homo cause it's clear.

Meanwhile in "yuri" shows you can have people argue forever cause all we get is some subtext that can be there or not. It's bait cause yuri fans are targeted but get nothing out of it.
>>
>>1956076
That's what the actual definition is. Just throwing in some token yuri fanservice here or there in the form of some secondary cast lesbians, or making the interactions seem a little more romantic than platonic isn't yuribait.
>>
>>1956095
>often
Blatant lies, there's ever more love in yuri than harems.
>>
>>1956098
Forgot your trip Mugino.
>>
>>1956098
I'm talking about anime. Harems may be bad example, but there are romantic series too where you know two characters are in love and there is no doubt.
>>
>>1956102
But if it's classified as romance then it's obvious, try with hetero couples in not romance series, you won't find more than yuri.
>>
>>1956104
There are internal monologues with I wonder why my heart beats so fast around that person or even blatant love realizations.
>>
>>1956104
There are a lot of series that have stated that male mc is romantically interested in a girl but doesn't focus on it.
>>
>>1956107
So are in yuri, people was complaining about confessions.

>>1956108
And so are in yuri, even with not mcs.
>>
>>1956110
Did mugino drop his trip or did we pick up a second guy who is incapable of half decent english?
>>
>>1956120
Mugino semi-habitually drops his tripfagging/namefagging because he figured out people ignore him automatically when they see a post is by him.

>second guy who is incapable of half-decent english

Well, we've quite a few ESL anons, but it's more obviously awkward diction rather than just straight up massacred /u/nglish.
>>
This was cute.
>>
File: logic.jpg (398KB, 2661x2262px) Image search: [Google]
logic.jpg
398KB, 2661x2262px
>>1956100
>>1956120
>>1956134
Again, not me!
Here all the girl/girl team of Logic who supposed will had to kiss to activated they power, also supposed they had strong bond with each other
>>
>>1955943
man,that scene,that scene alone cemented Konami as my OTP. it's been nine years and I'm still not over them,such wasted potential.
>>1956029
pretty much this. the show itself had enough subtext,but add 100% nai nai nai and I don't see how anyone can still deny this pairing.
>>
File: 0079.png (903KB, 1416x2000px) Image search: [Google]
0079.png
903KB, 1416x2000px
I know we're all fond of stories about alpha lesbians on the prowl but I'd really love one of those reverse-harems but yuri flavored. I wanna see some girl get passed like a salt lick between a bunch of lesbians.
>>
>>1956174
>I know we're all fond of stories about alpha lesbians on the prowl
What if I don't?
>>
>>1956174
Same, but the other way around. I want to see a girl that every woman who meets wants to see on her knees and between their legs, and she submissively accepts before showing them how amazing she's at it.
>>
File: YuriCam-1-007.png (468KB, 809x767px) Image search: [Google]
YuriCam-1-007.png
468KB, 809x767px
>>1956198
Like a sort of reverse Yurika?
>>
>>1956207
>new translations never
>>
>>1956208
Payapaya is absolutely dead.
No necromancer work can possibly revive all that went down with them.
>>
>>1956071
>Gyaruko-chan
>Nurse Witch Komugi R
I'd discount those. I see male characters in both, and they seem to be important.
>>
>>1956209
CXC has been cleaning up lately, they took lesbian vampires off of Payapaya, maybe they will resurrect Yurika as well? CXC if you are listening, please do this, it is my one and only wish
>>
>>1956213
>lesbianpires
You have my interest.
>>
>>1956213
I am actually worried that Yurika's constantly failed attempts to get a man and the "gay for pay" premise will drive potential translators away, though.
>>
>>1956213
They translated vampires from scratch though.
>>
>>1956207
Basically. Yuri a subconsciously wants to dominate all the women she meets but denies it, this girl consciously wants to be dominated by them but doesn't say it out loud.
>>
>>1956213
That's where I saw it before!

>>1956215
Series is finished and it has a happy end though.
>>
>>1956218
I know about the ending.
But logic doesn't shield from prejudice.
>>
>>1956219
If someone doesn't pick it up because of that reason then they probably weren't going to stick with it anyway.
>>
>>1956218
>>1956219
How did it end?
>>
>>1956234
In a good way.
Don't spoiler yourself, anon.
>>
>>1956234
If it's a happy end, I assume she ends up with her waifu.
>>
Why do people keep trusting in Mugino
>>
>>1956266
Because we're all a bunch of retards who don't know how to ignore annoying people.

If we just ignored him for a few weeks he'll stop namefagging/tripfagging.
>>
>>1956270
Him namefagging is the smallest of the problems he causes. You can filter a namefag pretty trivially.
>>
>>1956272
That's true, but his faggotry wouldn't be as noticable if we just ignored him.

He's annoying as fuck and desperately craves attention, if we don't give him the attention he wants, he'll stop being a flamboyant idiot.
>>
>>1956266
Because most people are retards.
>>
>>1956272
>>1956274
We could also stop blowing everything out of proportion but that is very hard.
>>
Only thing about Mugino's namefagging is that once every few months he'll post something that's actually yuri and people will assume he's just up to his usual bullshit. Case in point, some people wouldn't watch Hidan no Aria AA at first because Mugino started a thread for it. Even after it had been confirmed as yuri for a long time prior to the anime.
>>
>another thread about mugino

Can you faggots just rename the general thread to Mugino general? I bet you guys think you're less cancerous than /a/ too.
>>
>>1956313
I think at least one anon is indirectly bitching about Goggled as well.
>>
>>1956270
>>1956272
Really, I have /Mugino/i;op:no for name filter in 4chan X already that filters everything from them except gibberish OPs. Apparently that needs to be added to comment field since no comment chain with that word ever has any value, either.

Now you never hear about that stupid shit beyond "certain someone" drama prompts and can go back to actual discussions.
>>
>>1955895
fucking troll
>>
>>1956313
Yes, actually. As bad as off-topic shit goes here, it doesn't hold a candle to /a/'s off-topic shit.
>>
>>1956079
Your opinion is shit
>>
File: cfedc5df8229537ff335dcc745beecd9.jpg (695KB, 1300x919px) Image search: [Google]
cfedc5df8229537ff335dcc745beecd9.jpg
695KB, 1300x919px
Recettear was rlly cute
>>
>>1956353
I remember that game. I dropped it for some reason, can't remember why. Pretty cute.
>>
>>1955895
>Kyonai makes yuribait, not yuri.

The thing is it makes both shows with yuri bait (fans expect yuri but it gets shoved aside for het ala Tamako Market) and ones with yuri subtext (Lucky Star, Chuu2).

That's what makes it so dangerous. With a show that's based on a yuri manga we know that we'll get yuri in the end, with het harem shows we know there's no point in hoping for one, but with KyoAni who the hell knows.
>>
>>1956095
Contrary to popular belief, harem series rarely conclude with any character as a clear "winner" if hooking up with a generic Gary Stu can even be called winning.

With a few exceptions harem will always end without the protagonist committing to anyone. Sometimes there won't even be a kiss or a confession. I remember the Shuffle! anime being a pretty big thing because not only was there a kiss, but someone the guy ended up with someone other than the "main" heroine.
>>
>>1955976
>card game
I'm worried about the adaptation for Ange Vierge now. Except even the mobile version of the game uses a girl as the protagonist.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr-SjbaNpFw
>>
>>1956427
Harems and love triangles work as a sort of metaphor for youth and immaturity. Making the choice marks the MC growing up.

Sometimes this is really obvious, like in the Shuffle example that you mentioned. The MC totally changes his live after getting together with the chosen girl.

On the other hand, this is why in a lot of harem shows the MC never chooses a girl. It means the MC kinda stays in an never-ending childhood. I guess that kind of thing somehow resonates with the manchildren that comprises their target audience.
>>
>>1956437
Pretty much. "Being too nice" and not wanting to hurt anyone's feelings seems to be an frequent excuse for not rejecting when in reality stringing a bunch girls along and never committing to anyone would be the more heartless thing to do.

Not that I wouldn't want to see yuri harem. I'm still in awe that somehow the best yuri harem is in a magical girl anime for little girls.
>>
File: 1451202943839.jpg (923KB, 1022x1379px) Image search: [Google]
1451202943839.jpg
923KB, 1022x1379px
>>1955825
Muginofag spotted.

I wish we have Vividred S2.
>>
>>1956458
you mean Doki doki pretty cure? I tried to watch it some time ago,but I gave up after five episodes of villain of the week and the power of friendship. does it have enough subtext to make up for it? like on scale of 1 to Kiniro mosaic,how gay does it gets?
>>
>>1956212
>I see male characters in both, and they seem to be important.
How important are they?
>>
>>1956064
No, because the harem viewer (in other words, retards like you) gets off on the idea of a harem of girls being into him. That's what the harem viewers want.

Yuri fans, on the other hand, want actual couzples. Different goals, idiot.
>>
Gyaruko-chan: At least three guys in the show and they're expected to be in every episode.

Nurse Witch Komugi R: One male is a childhood friend of Komugi.
>>
>>1956493
Meant for >>1956489
>>
>>1956488
Never seen Kiniro Mosaic, but in Doki Doki Precure is very high on the yuri scale, especially considering it's a kid's show. I seem to remember one of the girls (either Rikka or Regina) actually telling Mana they loved her. Only character that didn't get much development with Mana was Alice, but apparently there was a tie-in manga that fixed that.

And said manga is plenty gay itself. For example, in the anime Rikka gets jealous of the attention Makoto gets from Mana, but the manga makes it even less ambiguous by showing Rikka imaging Mana marrying Makoto.
>>
>>1956493
>Gyaruko-chan: At least three guys in the show and they're expected to be in every episode.
Are they just side characters or are they part of the main cast?

>Nurse Witch Komugi R: One male is a childhood friend of Komugi.
That's too bad. Male childhood friends in magical girl shows are almost guaranteed to be the token love interest.
>>
>>1956499
They seem very main cast.
>>
>>1956501
Well, that just leaves that other magical girl shorts series premiering on Monday. If we're lucky.
>>
Watched Hibike Euphonium finally after seeing gifs a long time ago. Premium yuri bait. Is the LN ongoing? I know hetshit happens at the end of volume 3.
>>
>>1956509
>Premium yuri bait. Is the LN ongoing?
No. it's finished. It's an actual novel though.
>>
>>1956495
cool, I guess I might give it another chance sometime. but damn,I hope story-wise it gets better.
>>
>>1956509
Actually, hetshit should have already happened, which is why some people are holding out a small amount of hope.
>>
>>1956501
No, on Gyaruko the three girls are the main cast
the male are very minor character
>>
>>1956523
KyoAni is also known for sometimes taking creative liberties.
>>
>>1956510
>>1956523
>>1956526

Thank you. I'm not holding out much hope, but it'd be nice that even if the whole Reina Kumiko thing isn't going to happen that they just cut the hetshit and focus on their friendship.

Though, I've also heard about some of the other girls getting more yuri in there in the second novel, which I'm assuming they'll cover in season 2.
>>
>>1956266
Because I make a lot hits like Hidan no Aria AA last season and Pandora this season
>>
>>1956535
No. We've knew about those long before.
There we HnA threads for the manga. Same with Pandora. Why don't you do something about that inflated sense of self-importance.
>>
>>1956535
>this is what mugino actually believes
>>
New (actually old) video from the maker of that tree-loli-age-gap short. Short and sweet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkjNPtEZEAs
>>
>>1956573
very well done, has a delightful gifted amateur feel about it.
>>
Another Non Non Biyori OVA coming
http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/news/2016-01-10/non-non-biyori-manga-gets-new-original-anime-dvd/.97424
>>
>>1956573

That ended exactly the way I wanted it to
>>
>>1956573
I guess this guy really likes their lesbians.
>>
>>1956495
>(either Rikka or Regina) actually telling Mana they loved her.
Both actually. Sort of. As I recall, Rikka didn't actually say it to Mana herself.

>>1956512
It does get noticeably better, but it is still a kid's show and drags on quite a bit. The story could have easily been done in half as many episodes.
The subtext is very unusual in that it's quite blatant, but then tries to play it off as something else. You'll know what I mean when you get to episode 10.
It also confirms the whole harem thing in the most indirect way possible at the very end.
>>
>>1956573
>tree-loli-age-gap short
Fuck you.
>>
>>1956573
>>1956623
Is that the one where the tree dies or something like that? I never watched it because you assholes spoiled it for me
>>
>>1956674
Still worth watching, it's short and well made.
>>
>>1956674
Yes. And you should still watch it. It's about the journey not about the destination, man.
>>
>>
>>1956685
I love you Wednesday.
>>
>>1956674
Yeah. Haven't seen it before though, wonder what other stuff I missed by not being here regularly.
>>
>>1956491
You are stupid
>>
>>1956509
This show is boring and a piece of shit
>>
File: 1439140646675.png (454KB, 523x692px) Image search: [Google]
1439140646675.png
454KB, 523x692px
>>1956727
>>
>>1956738
I for one think it had one "I love Taki-sensei" too many. Shoe was also annoying at times.
The series could've more than held without those. As it is, with them it's just another KyoAni abortion, showing that they are completely unable to leave the abyss they tossed themselves into after K-On ended.
>>
>>1956725
>>1956727

>>>/a/
>>
File: predatory_lesbian.jpg (38KB, 470x254px) Image search: [Google]
predatory_lesbian.jpg
38KB, 470x254px
>>1956748
>the abyss they tossed themselves into after K-On ended
That's a strange way to spell started.
>>
File: 4CC.png (540KB, 1000x943px) Image search: [Google]
4CC.png
540KB, 1000x943px
Hey guys. It's been a while but it's that time again - 4CC polls. I'm sure some of you are happy to hear that while others are not - if you're one of the former we're looking forward to your input, if you're not - please bear with us for a week (or 8 days rather).

For now I just wanted to announce them in advance - we'll start for real next Friday. Here's a FAQ if you're new to this and our wiki roster page to remind you who's on the team:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Frequently_Asked_Questions
implyingrigged.info/wiki//u/_roster

The schedule is as follows:
- Friday the 15th, 20GMT: first poll, or two polls rather. At first we'll have a poll including all non medal players and we'll vote whom we want to cut - this time around we're cutting up to 5 players, because we skipped the polls last summer. Also, since it's been a year we'll poll the medal players as well.
This is probably a good time to mention each poll will be closed after 48h.
- Saturday the 17th, 20GMT: first poll closes and a nomination period begins. You can name all your ideas for new players now. Frankly ideas submitted earlier will also be added to the poll but I might miss them so it's best to post them between Saturday 20GMT and Tuesday 20GMT.
- Tuesday the 19th, 20GMT: second poll. All (if possible) players suggested in the nomination period will get included in it. Pretty straightforward. Top 5 makes the next phase.
- Thursday the 21st, 20GMT: second poll closes and we proceed to the third, final poll. It will include the players voted out in the first round and the top 5 from the second poll. Top 5 from this poll will make the team.
The third poll may sound pointless as the players who got cut in the first poll will most likely get voted out again (this was always the case in the past) but we want to prevent a situation where we're cutting old players for the sake of new players who aren't as popular.

TL;DR The polls start next Friday. See you then!
>>
File: 1444516062429.png (114KB, 229x313px) Image search: [Google]
1444516062429.png
114KB, 229x313px
>>1956835
Aw yeah
>>
>>1956738
Yeah, BORING and shit
>>
>>1956835
What players COULD be added or removed anyways? We haven't had that many really relevant series, but still having four players from two series in the starting eleven just screams lack of creativity.
>>
>>1956868
Gotta add Momoka from VD.
>>
>>1956883
Which was the better meme from VD? Virgin-san or Akira being the manliest of men?
>>
>>1956868
Any suggestions? Why is harem-master Mana not on the roster?
>>
>>1956898
Akira would be better.
>>1956868
Kuroko from Murcielago is a definite possibility.
And then one of the three main ladies from Koukaku No Pandora. I would go with Uzal if I was manager-san.
>>
http://yuriedge.hatenablog.com/entry/2016/01/07/153652
>>
>>1956835
I'd suggest Kuroko from Murcielago, but that would depend entirely on whether the character creator has a slider for neck length.
>>
>>1956868
Metalurgy
KUMA SHOCK
Intertwined Fingers
How Do Two Girls Have Sex
Motordyke/Miss Virgin
and some others I'm sure.
>>
File: Yuricam-2-104.png (755KB, 1392x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Yuricam-2-104.png
755KB, 1392x2000px
>>1956868
>>1956868
>>1956899
It's a real shame Yurika can't be added since her series' translation is lifeless.
>>
>>1956899
I agree with >>1956903 about Kuroko. She should replace Homucifer's position as CF.

I don't know about Mana. She could replace Fate, but people might assume Pretty Cure is a yuri series when honestly only DokiDoki fits the bill.

Speaking of managers, the page lists Saya-chan-sensei as Manager. Same as /c/.
We need a replacement for that, I think, and I propose Charlotte from VD.
>>
>>1956911

She's already in.
>>
>>1956916
Charlotte would be the perfect fit for a manager.
>>
>>1956918
Well then I need to refresh myself with the roster.
>>1956916
While we definitely could swap out Saya-sensei are you sure /c/'s isn't Sawa-sensei?
Either way I wouldn't really put Charlotte as manager, she'll probably job it.
>>
Homura Subaru anime when. Her character are just too cute.
>>
>>1956681
>>1956680
She smiles at the end because the spirit was reborn, just like the tree, and came back to her, right?
R-right?
>>
>>1956922
>are you sure /c/'s isn't Sawa-sensei?
Well, crap, you're right.
I honestly don't know who "Saya-chan-sensei" is, then.
>>
File: irino saya.jpg (241KB, 800x886px) Image search: [Google]
irino saya.jpg
241KB, 800x886px
>>1956944
Saya-chan-sensi's from BRS. It was airing or the OVA was released when the team got fleshed out.
She was the red girl or woman in the other dimension. Also the fist loli took a liking to her.
>>
>>1956961
Now I remember. Thanks for the memory refresh.
>>
>>1956909
>metall/u/rgy
This. This so fucking much, please.
>>
>>1956868
I know it's kind of narrowly specific and ran its course fairly quickly, but "Lesbian Chikane" will never not make me laugh.
>>
File: holding arm.jpg (138KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
holding arm.jpg
138KB, 848x480px
>>1956499
about Komugi, you overreacted again, he is a small character, meanwhile the ending show who are the main relationship
>>1956536
I was the first who talk about Pandora in 2013 and first who post the new about AA
>>
>>1956868
Lady Lady.
>>
>>1957000
Unless you're the anon who can read the Japanese raws or Chinese translations (which is doubtful considering your tenuous grasp of English) you are a liar.

Your posting of het haremshit is bad enough without you trying to take credit for actual contributions other people have done.

Even if you do somehow manage to make a "hit" no one will credit you either. Ever heard of a story about a boy who cried wolf? If not you may want to look it up
>>
>>1957009
They could be the coaches.
>>
>>1957000
>he is a small character
For you. Literally. The dude is nearly as much main character as those three.
>>
>>1956174
Does this even exist? I feel like I see it so rarely and would expect it to be more popular.
>>
>>1957038
I think Gokujou Drops was sort of like that. Komari was extremely uke but as far as I can remember the only one in the dorm who actually got physical with her was Yukio.
>>
>>1957051
>actually got physical

Well, all the girls were giving her a lick or a grope or a molestation here or there, but Yukio was the only one that she got really consensually intimate with.
>>
>>1957125
>Maybe mugino or crackship could get representatives since they cause so much trouble on here.
>I also think a player to represent /u/ hating Yuri or getting so angry about subtext that a shitstorm happens when someone shows up would be justified.
No, don't reward those type of people with such a thing. Are you stupid?
>>
>>1957125
Nope to all that shit.
>>
>>1957125
>I also think a player to represent /u/ hating Yuri or getting so angry about subtext that a shitstorm happens when someone shows up would be justified.
I don't know why you think /a/ masquerading as /u/ should be a player. Unless you're a shitposter from there yourself.
>>
>>1957125
The point of 4CC teams is memes, yes, but not the shit ones, the ones that are a blight upon their board.

Some teams might run with that, but we don't.

As for "crackship", there's already Goggles and Spitting Distance.
>>
Are screenshot edit threads a thing here?
>>
If Momoka from VD makes it to the team, I propose she have TOKONOME as her goalhorn.
>>
>>1957142
No? You mean like manips or the more porn-like edits that /aco/ gets? Either way we don't have much in the way of creativefags so we have nothing close to an edit thread.
>>
>>1957131
The majority of /a/ does not hate yuri or shitpost in yuri threads. Those are done by the small, vocal minority of anti-yurifag shitposters.
>>
>>1957144
>we don't have much in the way of creativefags
We do but they do fics, not images.
>>
File: editexample.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
editexample.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>1957144
Something like this?
Because I like editing, and if you guys would drop caps you wanted edited...
>>
File: Thumb up Nanoha.jpg (165KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Thumb up Nanoha.jpg
165KB, 640x480px
>>1957147
I must say, that's impressive. I wouldn't mind seeing more.
>>
>>1957143
>not OBADURAIBU
>not SUHMR
>>
>>1957145
If they're not even representative of /a/, then making them representative of /u/ is even more ridiculous.
>>
>>1957151
SUHMR was my second choice, actually, but TOKONOME fits her better.
Specially if her jersey still says "Virgin"
>>
>>1957147
Impressive, that could probably definitely fly but you're gonna be kind of pressed to make it mostly 2 girls per thing. Oh shit you got any Atlantis stills? Maybe do some /u/ edits involving some of the girls.
>>
File: punished2.jpg (218KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
punished2.jpg
218KB, 1280x720px
>>1957155
Why would Momoka be Virgin? She's a turbodyke.
>>
>>1957159
I'm a complete idiot. I meant Mamori, not Momoka.
>>
>>1957160
>Mamori
Her jersey should say "CHIKARA".
>>
File: Invisible Sadness.jpg (185KB, 1083x720px) Image search: [Google]
Invisible Sadness.jpg
185KB, 1083x720px
>>1957153
I wasn't arguing that they should be. It just saddens me to see the current state of animosity between the /a/ and /u/ userbases brought on by the actions of trolls and shitposters on both sides.
>>
>>1957156
Oh, got it, over on /y/ 'here's a dude add a dick' flies but one girl won't here? So screencap should have 2 or more girls.
To be honest I would be adverse to adding a girl so long as both were given to me, that'd take up replies but this is a very slow moving board.

And I do have Atlantis caps.
>>
>>1957167
>but one girl won't here?

That'd just be /e/, in that case.
>>
File: 1444677169729.jpg (341KB, 1824x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444677169729.jpg
341KB, 1824x1080px
>>1957167
While all screenshots don't need two girls, a majority should have two girls to be board appropriate. The kind of great thing about that is that they just have to be in the same screen, though don't have to be doing anything to each other.

Kind of like pic related, only you could get away without Lilo groping her sister.

As for why I said Atlantis, it was a suggestion for a starting point to showcase what an edit thread could produce since it has like three girls or so onscreen sometime that you could use for edits.
If you're real cautious, be sure to edit guys out that are visible.
>>
>>1957170
Oh yeah, I'm a fucking dumbass, excuse me.
>>
>>1957015
Eeeh, no? He don't appear in the promo art, not in the ending
>>
I was just thinking, has Mugino ever posted about actual yuri series? Does he even know about Yuri Hime/Hirari/Tsubomi? He never seems to discuss about those (as hard as it would be with his caveman language). At least I have never seen him post anything but about (mostly) the shittiest of shitty het harem series, just because girl looked at other girl funny.

>>1955811
What is annoying is that I would gladly filter Mugino out completely, but that would make threads disappear too.
>>
>>1956499
>>1956493
Do you mean Hiroto Tachibana?

From the first episode, he has not appeared yet and so far the 3 main girls are shaping up to be the only important characters.

I know the show is another remake of an old 90s anime. Does anyone know if het romance played a major part in the original Komugi? All I know is that it's supposed to be a parody of magical girls with a touch of ecchi jokes.
>>
>>1957249
He talked about how Tachibana-kan To Lie Angle wasn't a yuri harem and was an apartment yuri (whatever the hell that means) or something like that in Muginospeak.
>>
>>1957250
>he has not appeared yet
He has, but his 優斗 is read "Yuuto" not "Hiroto". He was one of the characters with an acting role.

The original Komugi was from SoulTaker, where she was chasing after the male lead, Kyousuke. In the spin-off OVAs focused on her she was still crushing on him.

Yuuto seems to be equivalent to Kyousuke, but new Komugi didn't crush obviously on Yuuto like old Komugi would with Kyousuke though.
>>
Awawawa, I didn't expect to get this many responses overnight.

>>1956868
>What players COULD be added or removed anyways?
What players would you like to see added or removed?
The entire point of having polls is to gather ideas and vote to see which were the most and least popular ones.

>having four players from two series in the starting eleven just screams lack of creativity.
I see your point and I can't entirely disagee but the importance of NanoFate for /u/ cannot be overstated. MadoHomu was (is?) pretty important as well.
And, well, in the end it's all decided through polls.

>>1956903
>I would go with Uzal if I was manager-san.
That's not really up to me, is it?
As for the Murcielago thing Kuroyuri almost made the cut last time around, we could just add her to the second poll again.

>>1956908
>that would depend entirely on whether the character creator has a slider for neck length.
Geez, if you're gonna reply to 4CC posts don't delete the threads to begin with. Plenty of other janitors on other boards leave them be.
Anyway, about that. We -might- have some pretty good new aesthetics in Winter. But it's not a given and will depend on many factors. As it stands we still have nobody who's capable of making custom models. There's a way to implement some aesthetics even without that but for now I can't promise anything.
And, well, we're looking for all helping hands we can get! Testers, wiki editors, wiki writers, people who make banners, kits, custom models and much more. To say we're understaffed right now would be an understatement - last Winter and Summer were basically run by one person (hence the lack of polls last summer). The situation got a bit better since then but it's stll far from optimal.
Our email is [email protected].
>>
File: Macaron Press.png (4MB, 1260x1783px) Image search: [Google]
Macaron Press.png
4MB, 1260x1783px
>>1956899
Mana is a bit of a tragic story as we really wanted to add her back in the day but that was before we had regular polls (and when all mentions of 4CC on /u/ got deleted, thanks a bunch Goggled). We updated the roster right around the time Dokidoki ended and we decided to add something from Happiness Charge, in hopes the yuri streak will continue. ... We all know how that turned out.
In hindsight I realize adding something from Shinozaki would've been a much better idea. But hindsight is 20/20.

>>1956883 >>1956898 >>1956909 >>1956920 >>1956922 >>1956964 >>1957009 >>1957014 >>1957143
Noted.

>>1956916
>Speaking of managers, the page lists Saya-chan-sensei as Manager. Same as /c/.
>We need a replacement for that, I think, and I propose Charlotte from VD.
The origin of Saya was explained earlier so I'll skip that part.
But yes, changing the manager is something I wanted to bring up as well. Back in the day it was just a pointless bit of fluff on the wiki but starting with PES15 the manager's name and picture appears in-game, so we could pick something better.

>>1957125
Eh, I'd rather not. I'm sick enough of having to deal with that on almost daily basis on /u/. We can add that because polls are polls so the majority rules but...
>>
>>1957283
>so the majority rules
Which is funny since only one person suggested that dumb idea before getting told to get fucked by five different people. If majority rules, then you can safely ignore that anon's suggestion
>>
>>1957282
>Geez, if you're gonna reply to 4CC posts don't delete the threads to begin with. Plenty of other janitors on other boards leave them be.
I have never been, or ever will be, a janitor or mod. Heck, I don't even have anything against the 4CC posts.
>>
>>1957283
If manager change is coming then I'm seconding Charlotte for that.
>>
>>1957283
>>1957371
Also, since hand holding has become somewhat a meme around here maybe have something with that.
>>
>>
>>1957283
>In hindsight I realize adding something from Shinozaki would've been a much better idea.
I remember a "Prepure" player from 2014. That's from Shinozaki.
>>
>>1957375
I was going to suggest that, so seconded.
Lolis holding hands,
Mods away handholders play,
Or just 'Handholders'

'Harumin best end' to celebrate the Citrus thread's enduring desire to ditch the drama and go with sexy. This could replace the related and more general 'Not blood sisters'

'Yuri Squids' has been an enduring feature of the board since splatoon was released and could help better represent /u/'s love of games. Something else from the games thread might be good too.

'Fingering for world peace' rolls off the tongue nicely and can replace one of the older flavour-of-the-season players. Something from Pandora has to make it in.

Suggestions for the chopping block can wait for later I guess.
>>
>>1957283
Does it have to be recent?

>>1957398
Prepure is a bit too vague and it's a really just a reference to Precure.

>>1957399
>'Fingering for world peace'
That gets my vote.
>>
>>1957283
Does anybody have ideas for changing the medals around or getting new ones?
>>
Love Live Sunshine is getting an anime this summer, which should make some major fuel for yuri doujins unless it does the Second Season faceplant like Gundam BFT (technically the third season but it's still the second incarnation of the franchise).
>>
>>1957415
I don't think it'll faceplant. Pretty sure the LL creators know they're a big thing amongst the yuri fandom, and wouldn't want to ruin that.
>>
>>1957416
Anime was never the source of yuri for Love Live though. Pretty strange because it's Hanada. I guess someone in anime production committee doesn't like yuri.
>>
>>
>>1957371 >>1957375 >>1957399
Noted.

>>1957398
>I remember a "Prepure" player from 2014.
IIRC that never really made the team and it was just a placeholder. I remember rejecting a 'Pure Autumn' suggestion because I thought it's a bad jinx, hah.

>>1957399
>'Harumin best end' to celebrate the Citrus thread's enduring desire to ditch the drama and go with sexy. This could replace the related and more general 'Not blood sisters'
Ah, yeah, I kinda wanted to suggest doing something about Not Blood Sisters because it's generic. I have my own idea which I'll reveal later I guess.

>>1957406
>Does it have to be recent?
Not at all. We have plenty of players from old series.

>>1957412
For now I'd say let's poll our current medals and see where that will take us. If they will get voted out I'll explain how we'll pick new ones (needless to say it'll involve polls).
>>
>>1957457
Oh it's out. Looks like there's no potential het in this one, unlike that other magical girl show.
>>
>>1957457
I'm loving the fact that they so quickly established this, especially since it's only 4 minutes per episode. Good to know they have their priorities set straight (no pun intended, but what the hell).
>>
>>1957375
>>1957399
iirc /d/ had/has a handholding rep.
>>
>>1956083
>I heard that she doesn't do yuri anymore, which quite saddens me.
I had been wondering about this for a while.
>>
>>1957445
>never the source of yuri
>anime production committee hates yuri
Did you even watch the same show or did your tinfoil hat scramble your memory?
>>
>>1957416
They certainly didnt learn their lesson after Destiny though.
>>
>>1957612
We talking Gundam or Love Live here? Because I don't have any knowledge of (or, for that matter, faith in) Gundam learning from mistakes.
>>
>the 4CC team
I wonder if we should have a player representing Frozen or RWBY or both.
We've been having those threads for quite a while and as far as I can tell /co/ doesn't want anything to do with either.
>>
>>1957614
/co/ has extremely active RWBY threads.
>>>/co/78901998
>>
>>1957615
I mean in the cup. But yeah, seems no RWBY on the /u/ team.
>>
>>1957614
No.
>>
>>1957614
They both aren't well received enough to actually be considered for both boards.
>>
>>1957614
That's as terrible as the namefag idea.
>>
>>1957457
Short and cute. This will be good as long as it avoids hetero subtext.
>>
Is Mikakunin /u/worthy to watch?
>>
>>1957715
Has some decent side-couple moments, similar to Kanamemo's predator lesbian/loli pair. The main character isn't even interested in het until closer to the end so even that was mostly tolerable.
>>
>>1957602
Have you ever read manga or played mobage? This is the main source of yuri in franchise. Maybe school idol diaries as well but I haven't read them.
>>
Watching Sore ga Seiyuu! and the yuri vibes is strong in this one. Am I in for a disappointment, yuri-wise?
>>
>>1957728
No disappointment yuri-wise or otherwise. It's a good show.
>>
>>1957715
Depends on what you want. It's your typical yuri teasing played for comedy that never goes anywhere. The show is pretty mediocre overall.
>>
File: 81WDg7DBBTL.jpg (508KB, 1083x1536px) Image search: [Google]
81WDg7DBBTL.jpg
508KB, 1083x1536px
http://qualidea.jp/
Saw this on a yuri blog. Supposedly an upcoming anime that has a GxG couple in it (as well as two BxG couples). There are even two novels that focus on them. Pic related.

Don't really know anything else about it. Don't even want to be a Mugitard and say it's yuri, it was on a yuri blog and looks like it has two girls paired together. That's all.
>>
>>1957748
>posting image with male
We talked about it some threads ago. The novel is in no way yuri.
>>
>>1957751
>male
Neither of them is male.
>>
>>1957748
>Don't even want to be a Mugitard and say it's yuri
Then why are you being one?
>>
>>1957756
Where in my post did I say it's yuri?
I thought I made it pretty damn clear I wasn't sure.
>>
>>1957752
Guys with long hair are not girls, anon. I know it's a guy because I've read reviews about novel.
>>
>>1957748
That news was posted first on /a/
and the novel and the anime are supposed be different projects
>>
Not a yuri show since this is based on a VN, but this scene is cute and nice.
>>
>>1957762
Mugino pls
>>
File: quac05.jpg (90KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
quac05.jpg
90KB, 500x562px
>>1957761
凛堂 ほたる(りんどう ほたる)
晶の同僚である少女。
Translation:
Rindou Hotaru
A *girl* who works with Akira

Not even saying it's going to be yuri or even subtext but it sound like you're talking out of your ass. Anyway, after further research it seems the actual protagonist of the novel is a guy named Akira. And the first translated chapter involves him spying on a girls' changing room.

Also looking at the people involved with the anime, it will probably be best to pass either way.
>>
>>1957767
>A *girl* who works with Akira
That >>1957761 anon is right though, the person on >>1957748 that cover is a guy.
>>
>>1957767
>jinrui no kibou wo korosu
It's definitely Hotaru, right.
>>
File: Untitled.png (214KB, 278x291px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
214KB, 278x291px
>>1957767
>>1957772
Forgot to include the comparison pic. Rindou Hotaru is on the left, Akira Whatshisname is on the right.
>>
>>1957767
>the people involved with the anime
Date a Live author
Oregairu author
Hentai Ouji author

How could this go wrong?
>>
>>1957778
Not this shit again. Koshi is not like the others. He wrote a decently yuri novel before.
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-12+at+10.33.14).jpg (6KB, 64x165px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-12+at+10.33.14).jpg
6KB, 64x165px
>>1957483
>H*nd H*lding
No-medal in their top 11.
>>
File: 911efefba399528e7946e010bc37911d.png (904KB, 1204x1106px) Image search: [Google]
911efefba399528e7946e010bc37911d.png
904KB, 1204x1106px
>>1957780
Pretty sure he's only ever written Date A Live. If there's anything else, it's not showing up in my searches.
>>
>>1957783
Date a Strike or something similar may be what he's referring too.
>>
>>1957783
Soukyuu no Karma. Obviously not translated.
>>
>>1957748
>Asuha isn't even possibly gay
>Hotaru's character type is just boring
Not worth it.
>>
>>1957802
>boo-boo, complaying for thing you don't even know yet
Am I don't have pixiv account
>>
File: itsuka_book.jpg (309KB, 725x1492px) Image search: [Google]
itsuka_book.jpg
309KB, 725x1492px
>>1957767
>>1957774
Apparently the protagonist of the novels was a girl all along.

「シノって・・・・・・女の子だったの?」「そうだが」
http://www.fujimishobo.co.jp/sp/201507itsuka/
>>
>>1957844
What a twist. I only saw hetfags reading it. I wonder how they'd react.
>>
>>1957871
>>1957844
Are you sure it's referring to the protagonist? Because it would be great if it was.
>>
>>1957874
The MC's name is Shinomiya Akira so yeah, if this whole comment is not a sham than it's true.
>>
File: 1451366974977.jpg (47KB, 640x363px) Image search: [Google]
1451366974977.jpg
47KB, 640x363px
>>1957836
Mugino's Pixiv account if anyone's curious: http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=11946930
>>
>>1957880
Will this Akira guy even appear in the anime? He doesn't show up in the PV, and the anime website doesn't have him either.
>>
>>1957890
Not clear, I'm in the same boat as you are. There's a theory that the novels might be prequel to the anime.
>>
>>1957893
>There's a theory that the novels might be prequel to the anime.
Maybe the anime is the prequel, and that's why Akira isn't included.
>>
>>1957726
I have.

While the manga is certainly gayer probably because Sakurako writes it, it's not as though there was no yuri in the anime with the HonoKoto, NozoEli, NicoMaki and RinPana moments.
>>
>>1957836
>draw embarrassing fanart under your name bashing some male who 'gets in the way'
>people call you out and laugh at your immaturity
>"I-it's not actually my account"

Nice try, nobody's buying it unless they have Mugino-tier low intelligence.
>>
>>1957899
Love Live gave more of the genuine feeling that they are just friends instead of generic yuribait.
>>
>>1957613
I haven't watched enough Gundam to know what mistakes have been made and repeated. I have sat through the 50 episode disappointment that was Age and I've seen enough Gundam episodes to know what tropes I dislike but not enough to know how they keep fucking up.

So I'll focus on what I don't like about Sunshine.

The only thing I'm not liking about Love Live! Sunshine is how the plot so far seems to be a rehash of LLS1 with them saving the school with a pop group. I accept that most Idol Anime will almost always follow the same plot
1. X is a small company/group who become idols
2. There's a rival/legendary group to be beaten
3. They start small but become increasingly popular
4. They become the most popular idols.

..but as a spin-off Sunshine will still have to try something slightly fresh.
>>
>>1957899
This. I'm actually watching Love Live for the first time right now and saying that the anime doesn't have yuri sounds quite ridiculous to me, to be honest.
>>
>>1957911
Have you wondered why NicoMaki so popular yet?
>>
>>1957911
Do you not find it really boring?
>>
>>1957914
Yeah actually. Out of all the couples they're the ones that I haven't seen yet.
>>
>>1957916
It comes to play in second season. Before that there was music videos.
>>
>>1957916
That's why I'm saying anime ruined its potential for yuri.
It's not like there's no yuri at all but it's really light. They could have depicted it better. Also self-insert pandering was a bit too much for me.
>>
File: nikomaki.jpg (444KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nikomaki.jpg
444KB, 1280x720px
>>1957914
Because of this.
>>
>>1957915
Not at all.

>>1957917
Oh okay. I'm still around the mid-point of season 1.
>>
>>1957921
I know. But you do know that it was just a prank, right? Shippers gonna ship.
>>
>>1957924
I know. I'm ok with it though, cause it gave use those godly Ooshima Tomo doujins.
>>
>>1957922
I tried watching it when Locodol aired because I thought maybe I liked idol anime now, but it did nothing for me. Maybe it needs a Nyanako?
>>
>>1957919
>self-insert pandering

What
>>
>>1957930
I'm was mostly talking about that scene in movie because it's fresh in my memory. It reminded me of their music clips. I don't understand why they had to make fathers faceless.
>>
File: s1e9.jpg (205KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
s1e9.jpg
205KB, 1280x720px
>>1957921
How the fuck do I have ~700 screenshots of each season. Ridiculous. Anyway, here.
>>
>>1957936
With how popular that ship is there isn't really much going on between them in series.
>>
File: nico.png (210KB, 373x357px) Image search: [Google]
nico.png
210KB, 373x357px
>>1957936
I love Nico's face in this.
>>
>>1957940
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vdd3ag4rFx0
>>
File: wednesday addams and lydia deetz.jpg (476KB, 1280x1454px) Image search: [Google]
wednesday addams and lydia deetz.jpg
476KB, 1280x1454px
>>
Anyone watch Glass no Hana to Kowasu Sekai that came out a few days ago? Was it yuri? Would anyone recommend it?

How about Nurse Witch Komugi-chan R?

Mahou Shoujo Nante Mouiidesukara.?

Teekyuu 7 comes out today (if it hasn't already). I know that is yuri.
>>
>>1957940
>Komugi
Chances are low. I wouldn't recommend it.

>Mahou Shoujo
Looks good so far. It's also 4 minutes long.
>>
>>1957993
Glass no Hana should be out in few days? We will see then.

>>1958016
Ironically both series got same "you got something on your face, let me take care of it" yuri scene.
>>
File: 00001.jpg (348KB, 1353x1920px) Image search: [Google]
00001.jpg
348KB, 1353x1920px
So Itou Hachi did some volume about Poltergays on The Roof.
>>
>>1958029
I must have this
>>
>>1958029
Itou Hachi is my favorite yuri manga kouhai.
>>
>>1958033
Raws for this are on yuriproject boards.

>>1958055
Yeah. I love Itou art and stories too.
>>
>>1958020
>both series got same "you got something on your face, let me take care of it" yuri scene.
I assume this is before the male childhood friend in Komugi pops up.
>>
>>1958071
Maybe he won't show up? Komugi has different name, and all the characters are different with focus on those 3 girls. But I have no idea how it will go.
>>
>>1958073
New Komugi's childhood friend was in ep 1
>>
>>1957903
But is not my, that account don't eve use my favorite charactr of every serie, from LL is Nozomi, from Aikatsu is Rin and from Yryr is Ayano
>>
>>1958100
Keep trying to deny it.

>>1957932
That was only one scene that lasted about 10 seconds in a 1 hour, 42 minute movie.
>>
>>1957940
It's generally accepted NicoMaki was really under-developed in the anime compared to the more established pairs like childhood friend RinHana.

In the first season, Hanada didn't add in NicoMaki until the last three episodes and Maki got more scenes with Rin or Honoka.
>>
>>1958124
Newthread
>>
>>1958128
>page 3
You guys are becoming worse than Mugino.
>>
>>1958128
The last thread is on page 8 and this isn't even on 5 yet.

How do people keep fucking this up.
>>
>>1958129
>>1958142
I dont know. And yet if you say something it's twisted as you being the problem.
Idiots everywhere.
>>
>>1958306
Well next time it happens, it can be reported since it'll probably be the fourth thread of its kind of the board.
>>
>>1958128
Are the UzuRin subtext in the anime even that strong? Haven't gotten the time to watch it yet but from the doujin trends I see Uzuki is just like Miki with P-san in the original IM@S. Is this even remotely true?

I only watched the first episode and I like P-san character; knowing he's a person with a possibility to break my OTP kinda stops me to watch the anime.
>>
>>1958390
>Like P-san
Go back to /a/. That guy did break the UzuRin OTP.
>>
>>1958432
He did? Well fuck it then.
>>
>>1958435
You can even forget that CG existed. Japan likes him more than the idols.
>>
File: 20.jpg (327KB, 1018x1400px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
327KB, 1018x1400px
Not sure if I should post this in the recent releases thread or not, but InCase's goblin comic is finally getting a yuri scene.
>>
>>1962506
Shame the comic's not really worth it in general.
And don't you worry, there will be dicks aplenty in very near future.
Thread posts: 332
Thread images: 49

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.