[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marga/Weiss Fraulein vs Margot/Schwarz Fraulein in Kyoukai

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
Marga/Weiss Fraulein vs Margot/Schwarz Fraulein in Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon
>>
>>1951937
Stronger in what? Bed?
>>
>>1951937
ur mom
>>
>>1951940
>>
Power levels thread in my /u/? strongest lesbian should be Bernkastel or Homura.
>>
>>1951939

I dont think we ever found out who tops in bed actually.
>>
Horizon thread? Been a while since we had one. And apparently a few more lesbians have shown up in the novels.

Still, OP could have picked an image that does not induce bleeding from the eyes.
>>
>>1951960
They have? That's kinda amazing.
>>
>>1951937
Wiki

Margot also leads the other witches during the battle of the spanish armada as they struggle to fight tres EspaƱa's phoenix fighters. At this point she can be considered Musashi's best air combatant

Margot > Malga > other witches
>>
all I know is Margot is awful at football
>>
>>1952395

This is taken out of context. Malga's pen broom was broken at this point in the story and she was not able to fight.

If we go by the first fight they had against the God of War Elite, then Malga was arguably the better and more daring fighter.

>>1952396
Que?
>>
>>1952125
There's one, possibly two yuri couples in MHRR's Ten Spears, who all share uncanny resemblance to various Musasahi crew.

There's Yoshiaki and Yasuharu, who are copies of Malga and Margot. Masanori and Kiyonasa seen in >>1951960 who are basically Futayo and Mary.

I'm not completely sure if Masanori and Kiyomasa are a couple, though. There is a fair amount of fanart and some novel illustrations seem to suggest they might be.
>>
>>1951960
>tfw still no season 3
Does Sunrise hate money?
>>
>>1952403
Malga traditionally has more supportive powers as she uses Weiss tech and Margot more firepower because of Schwarz Tech.

Also considering how their first time went down and Malgas self harm co-dependency issues its clear she is the sub.
>>
>>1952437
Sunrise is worthless
>>
>>1952437
It's by the same sub-studio of Sunrise that does Love Live, which makes a lot more money, so they'll probably continue milking that instead.

It also mostly depends on if the LN publisher wants to fund another Horizon anime, so it's not really Sunrise's call.
>>
>>1952403
>Que?
Tag Team Cup /m/u/ had Margot as a player and she choked at least once every match
>>
Kimi is bi
>>
>>1953506
Kimi just fucks. Bi or not.
>>
>>1953507
On the contrary, I'm pretty sure Kimi's whole shtick is that she won't let anyone touch her. Look, but not touch.
>>
>>1954077

Margot status 'KEK'
>>
File: NTR kimi.jpg (274KB, 1918x1075px) Image search: [Google]
NTR kimi.jpg
274KB, 1918x1075px
>>1954080
>>
>>1954080

It's not even filtered anymore senpai
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.